Session 13 September 2009

Wow!! Just read through the transcript. Wow; that's all I can say about the soul smashing circus... Gotta process all of that. :shock:

Also, found the Cs explanations of the intense dreams and other symptoms, of the breathing/meditation, (some of which I've been experiencing), reassuring and reaffirming some of my own assumptions, as well. Also, been having funny perception and 'time' events, but should probably discuss those under a more appropriate topic. :/

Oh, and I wanted to say that, yes, distribute the recordings via the evil iTunes, yes! Right on! :D

go2 said:
Session 13 September 2009 said:
(Keit) So this is what we have to do, find what is of hope. Continue being the lighthouse. Because if you live in a hopeless environment, you either give up and kill yourself, or you give up in the sense that you kill your own soul. What's the only way you can live in a soulless environment? Lose your soul.

(C**) I think they were saying that the music or Laura's voice can like give them strength or counter the negative frequencies that take away hope.

(L) The illusion is that there is no hope. And once you get rid of the illusion that there is no hope, and you can begin to see what you really can do, then…

I do not understand hope as it is used by Keit and Laura in this passage. It seems to me, as if it is an illusion that there is no hope and a reciprocal illusion that there is hope. What does hope or not hope have to do with the Work. Does not “complete bankruptcy” mean the surrender of all hope? I cannot say I have or have not hope, yet I go on with the invisible combat, without hope. What else can I do?

I have noticed, at least it has been my perception that hope is a thing of the personality, a thread of the predators mind to bind and confuse me. Is hope a self-calming or self-improvement program?

Am I missing something? Please tell me what I cannot see about hope?

I suppose the question is what do you base your hope on? Something transient and illusory, or something real? Do we hope that the government will save us? Can we hope that anybody or thing will save us or the planet from sliding down the slope to oblivion? Can we have hope that the Truth will prevail? That it is not possible to completely stamp out the light of truth on earth or in the universe? For me, something close to real hope is both personal and macrocosmic at the the same time, I have hope in the "creative side of the universe" that it exists, and that hope is based, to a large extent, on what is happening here and all the work Laura and Ark and all of us on the forum here are doing. I have hope in the power of our collective hope that there is a place, somewhere, for those who reject lies and aspire to Truth in all things.

msasa said:
How does somebody "return" his/her Soul (back)?

Lets just say that, at some point in his/her life, a person had chosen to "give" his/her Soul away. For whatsoever reason (lack of Knowledge is basically at the root/foundation of most of them; ie. manipulation, tricks, torture, fear, "love"/sacrifice...; although I'm aware that details determine exactly what kind of situation we are dealing with, I'm leaving them out at the moment because this thread is open to general public) and he/she (physical body) survives that.

After this had happened did this person became an OP (like soulless human unit) or was he/she still human with Soul but with 4D STS entity (whom person had given his/her Soul to) attached to him/herself? Or maybe something totally different?

I don't think one chooses to "gives ones soul away" just like that, and "*poof* it's gone!! :scared: That sounds like some kind of New Age nonsense. How do you (or he or whoever) even know that you (or he or whoever) even HAD a soul to supposedly "give away"?? And who or what did the person supposedly give their soul TO?? And to continue with this lilne of "reasoning" how does one tell it's gone?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, :huh:

Session Date: September 13th 2009

A: They are fusing smaller segments a little at a time. Tell them to be patient and persistent. At some point they will see their own progress in retrospect. It is like walking up a gentle mountain slope.

Q: (L) So in other words, they're the lucky ones!

A: Depends on the makeup and potential for strong emotions.
[quote author=seek10]
what is meant by potential for strong emotions ?. Does this potential for strong emotions has any thing to potential for spiritual evolution? . Yes, Use of emotional center is essential for spiritual growth , but 'strong' has any thing do with the level of spirituality?. I don't know
[/quote]

As I understand it potential for strong emotions just means if you feel strongly about certain things. For example if you feel strongly about the suffering of innocents or injustice in the world.

Q: (L) So there's a lot more hope for people than they even suppose. Even more than they suspected?

A: Just remember that the slow breathing and the meditation and prayer are the most important components. If things move too fast then cut out the round breathing doing it only occasionally.

[quote author=seek10]what is meant by ' things move too fast '?. is it person under time constraint ?[/quote]

This just means that if you are experiencing a lot of emotional release as a result of the breathing program you should slow down and maybe just do the first breathing part and the mediation and only do the middle (longer) breathing part occasionally.

Q: (L) If things move too fast… (PL) That's exactly what I noticed. In the beginning I was doing round breathing, meditation a lot. And since I had trouble to get to sleep, I was praying one hour or two hours until I went asleep. That's when I got all those very bad dreams about getting stabbed and shot and cut and tortured. It was going too fast. Apparently, the more you do it, the faster the purging of those memories and illusions goes. (L) So, you can gauge your own process by how uncomfortable you are. And if you're uncomfortable, back off the round breathing and just do the meditation. The meditation and the prayer are the gentle, subsurface healing process I think. Is that correct?

A: Yes

[quote author=seek10]
Does the listening to this meditation by the people who doesn't know english help ?. it should work, since this is frequency work rather than conscious mind work. [/quote]

If you understand English enough to understand the words then I don't see a problem.

Q: (L) I had the idea to take ordinary songs and sing them and then for Allen to take say one ordinary song that was like a familiar melody to people, and then stretch it out to an hour CD. A song that would take 4 or 5 minutes to sing, make it stretched to one hour. And then put a musical track in the background that's more in time. So anyhow, is this a good idea?

A: Very! Try it!

[quote author=seek10]
This is fantastic. now I can play the music before the kids sleep ( We too ) and know that will help them and heal them. Does this stop psychic attacks too in sleep, if I allow it play while sleeping ?. Probably not.
[/quote]

I don't know for sure, but I would say that if the breathing and mediation helps to align us with an STO orientation, then that might make us less appealing to "attackers" of the sort you are describing.

A: Time is awastin! And how are the videos going???!

Q: (laughter) (A***) The dog ate them. (laughter) (L) The dog ate my homework!

A: No dice!

[quote author=seek10]

'No Dice' - Does it mean, some body influenced dog to eat it like in victoria's accident ? [/quote]

"No dice" just means "not allowed", in a gentle way.

(L) The only thing we have that Pepin doesn't have is the C's. And the C's have a track record.

[quote author=seek10]I was some what surprised at this comparison ( this group with pepin group) , for me it is comparison of small stone with that of mountain.[/quote]

It was just comparing what is available to people in general and that, at first glance, many people may think that the Eiriu Eolas program and what Pepin offers are the same thing. Of course, there is a BIG difference.

Interesting sesh - thanks for sharing guys!

@Laura - You have a presence that naturally puts people at ease, it also makes listening to you and understanding what you're actually saying easy. Thus communicating via video would probably be much more effective for some then reading your written bits, and who knows what affects it may have. Ain't got nuffin to loose right? ;)

Definitely have smashed my soul up here and there, since doing the EE program though it seems like those behaviors and habits just melt away. It's weird and awesome, I don't think I can fully appreciate the breathing program and it's affect quite yet. But my gratitude is well, limitless.

I cannot help then relate this session to a very strange and strong dream I got at the end of July after doing the breathing exercise. I woke up from a nightmare where I was asked to suicide, and I was responding that I choose the "life side", in a word : No and it was about that struggle. The dream was very oppressive and left me with a strong emotional imprint. Is there a possibility that it was more or less related to this soul smashing activity? A sort of warning from subconsciousness? I wonder if some dreams cannot be related to that sort of thing? :/

Laura said:
A: Just remember that the slow breathing and the meditation and prayer are the most important components. If things move too fast then cut out the round breathing doing it only occasionally.

Q: (L) If things move too fast… (PL) That's exactly what I noticed. In the beginning I was doing round breathing, meditation a lot. And since I had trouble to get to sleep, I was praying one hour or two hours until I went asleep. That's when I got all those very bad dreams about getting stabbed and shot and cut and tortured. It was going too fast. Apparently, the more you do it, the faster the purging of those memories and illusions goes. (L) So, you can gauge your own process by how uncomfortable you are. And if you're uncomfortable, back off the round breathing and just do the meditation. The meditation and the prayer are the gentle, subsurface healing process I think. Is that correct?

Wished to ask Laura. Is it "too fast" complete meditation every day? in my case I do this every day (three stage breathing / warrior Breath / bea-tha / prayer of of the soul) with the audio everyday. Is it good? or perhaps "too fast?

thanks again!!

IronFloyd said:
Laura said:

Wished to ask Laura. Is it "too fast" complete meditation every day? in my case I do this every day (three stage breathing / warrior Breath / bea-tha / prayer of of the soul) with the audio everyday. Is it good? or perhaps "too fast?

thanks again!!

I'm not Laura, but I interpret "too fast" to mean if you are having strong reactions that you are having a hard time handling, to just scale back, like leave out the round breathing part, or just do the gentle meditation.

If you're doing the entire program every day and not having any "problems" then you are probably doing okay.

go2 said:
I may be missing some point, please tell me what I cannot see about hope?

MC said:
Genuine hope then could only available to the soul.

Thank you, MC. We have two kinds of hope, genuine hope and false hope. The false hope is of the personality and genuine hope is of the soul. Why would the soul need hope?

SAO said:
This meaning of hope seems to be the same as what the C's meant by "faith" when they refer to "faith in terms of our interaction with the creation". Those with no hope have no faith in themselves or the universe, they impose their own assumptions and beliefs on the universe and place their faith and hope in those false beliefs, which is really a twisted "ponerized" definition of faith and hope. As I understand it, having hope means being open to all possibilities and acknowledging to yourself at the deepest level that the future is truly open and allowing the universe, in its infinite wisdom and infinite potential, to "reveal itself" to you

Hi SAO... Words sometimes have a different meaning in the esoteric world, than in the exoteric world. I understand more,
when you linked faith and hope. You are saying faith and hope are the same. Isn’t faith being open to all possibilities
and allowing the universe, in its wisdom and infinite potential, to “reveal itself” to us; while hope wishes or desires a particular outcome from the infinite universe? Is it possible, hope is faith with its fingers crossed?

You see the source of my failure to understand so simple a word as “hope”. Many words are “ponerized” to the point
where I don’t trust my understanding of words, hence my appreciation for your insights.

Perceval said:
For me, something close to real hope is both personal and macrocosmic at the the same time, I have hope in the "creative side of the universe" that it exists, and that hope is based, to a large extent, on what is happening here and all the work Laura and Ark and all of us on the forum here are doing

Perceval, your words leave a powerful impression on my soul. Against the odds for each acorn….the possibility exists
that a few acorns will grow to become giant oak trees, from the thousands that fall to the ground each year... this is hope.

Shar said:
IronFloyd said:
Laura said:

thanks again!!

I'm not Laura, but I interpret "too fast" to mean if you are having strong reactions that you are having a hard time handling, to just scale back, like leave out the round breathing part, or just do the gentle meditation.

If you're doing the entire program every day and not having any "problems" then you are probably doing okay.

Thanks Shar for your answer ! .. :cool2:

Thank you for the session Laura and team, i never could have ever possibly imagined there were people out there like everyone in the group, I have been reading amazing grace and have had tears coming from my eyes many times.Laura, i don't know how you got through everything but your deffinitely an inspiration thank you!

Brigite said:
Thanks Laura and group for posting this session!

I am prepared to get battered asking this question but if it is possible to answer I would be very grateful. I am always inquiring and scrutinizing things which does annoy others in times...guess we are all different.

This is the question: how accurate is this/your channeling? 85%? Did you recently ask this question in one of your sessions? I did read it before when F was still part of the group but it would be interesting to know which figure the C's would give nowadays.

Thanks again!

Brigite

Hi Brigite,

The answer to your question was clarified by Laura here. I've reproduce it below.

Laura said:
Yeah, the Cs only have about an 80% accuracy (more or less) rating, so it's best to not bet the ranch on any kind of predictions. The reasons for this can be varied:

1) The open nature of the universe - what is probable today may change tomorrow with all the hidden variables adding and subtracting.

2) Future events cannot be clearly perceived for any given reality stream (many worlds theory) because of # 1

3) Interference on the receiving end of the information. (That would be me and/or any individuals present holding strong opinions or emotional beliefs that block or distort the info.)

4) Other reasons I can't think of right now.

Some people try to "interpret" wrong information but I prefer to just say it's wrong.

Of course, there have been a number of situations where we decided something was wrong based on what we knew at a certain moment and then later, MORE data came along that proved the Cs correct in essence, if not in exact wording.

Finally, the Cs say that time does not really exist so in some cases, we have observed that stuff happens, but not necessarily on the schedule we assume.

seek10 said:
what is meant by potential for strong emotions ?. Does this potential for strong emotions has any thing to potential for spiritual evolution? . Yes, Use of emotional center is essential for spiritual growth , but 'strong' has any thing do with the level of spirituality?. I don't know

If you take 100 different people and show them a child in pain, you'll get different responses. Psychopaths will show almost no emotional response (or perhaps enjoyment if they are sadistic). Some will feel slight discomfort, and some will FEEL that person's pain. Some people have more emotional sensitivity than others, and yes, this is essential for spiritual growth. As Gurdjieff says, "spiritual" growth is growth of Being, of essence, and essence is emotional in nature. Those who are more "sensitive" to their environment get more data from their environment. Compare to a psychopath, who can't "see" the emotional content of human interactions. For him, he cannot learn anything of value because he lacks the Eyes to see. And the lessons we need to learn here are simple karmic understandings. They have to do with issues of conscience, of compassion, of understanding. Of course, some may only have such sensitivity in potential, and for such individuals, it seems that a big shock is necessary to "break" the old self, the old crystallization. Then, the essence can be reborn, and a new self emerges from the ashes of the old.

Webglider asked about crystallization:

webglider said:
I think this relates to me too. By "crystallize" does it mean that the person's centers, especially the emotional center, solidifies around the belief in a false premise or an extremely negative experience?

I think this is pretty close. We're naturally pulled between Yes and No. Take a person who is constantly vacillating, can't make up their mind about anything. Tell them one thing, they'll believe it. Tell them another contradictory thing, they'll believe that too. For such a person, there is nothing solid, nothing crystallized. Lobaczewski talks about the instinctive substratum of schizoids being founded on shifting sands. While they may have obsessive beliefs (partial crystallizations), they are unstable. So what is a crystallization? Basically, it is the stabilization or equilibrium of external and internal forces. This is the "nature/nurture" interaction. We are all born with a specific biology, and with specific temperaments and inborn tendencies (whether strictly genetic, or past-life, or whatever). Then come social influences. This is the "training" of our intellect, which determines the limits of our belief center. The integration between the two gives us our "crystallization".

Now, let's take someone who is born with a certain physicality that is not accepted in society. They will be traumatized by the reaction of their peers, and this will make emotional programs, which then determine how one sees the world and interacts with it. In this way, the emotional center "learns" things that are not true. And when such programs are installed, they "groove" and become the typical responses. And they're HARD to change. Same with false intellectual beliefs. If a society teaches something, it is VERY hard to disagree, because the benefits of the society are at stake. Disagree and you risk losing everything essential to survival: family, love, acceptance, freedom, food, life itself even.

In this way, our natural tendency to preserve our bodies (survival) is used against us. Survival gets "tied" or "linked" to false beliefs and we fight for them as we fight for our lives. So, biological influences (this includes also tendencies like anger, vengeance, sex drive, hunger, selfishness, etc) combine with social influences to determine a stable way of being. And this is more often than not WRONG. The beliefs are wrong, the emotions are misdirected. And it requires a shock to break it down.

However, if the shock comes, breaks down the original structure, and there is nothing there underneath, you can get madness or suicide. And what if there IS something there, but the shock is too big? Maybe this has something to do with soul smashing? (And I think the descriptions you all have given are great by the way, and make good food for thought!) For those without the seed of a soul (OPs), the shock may destroy them. And for those WITH the seed of the soul, the shock may be so intense that they CHOOSE recycling to primal matter. This is the ultimate use of our own emotions against us. We have guilt for a reason, it's the emotion that puts us on a course correction. But think about it. What if FOR LIFETIMES, we sin against our souls, without the social support to provide a mirror of our behavior and thus the prompt for guilt (the first shock is always external)? And then, all at once, we experience ALL of it, without any warning or idea of what's going on. This must be what the original meaning of "hell" was, before being corrupted by psychopaths to keep people controlled. And think of the guilt, the desire to just end it all, to feel that one does not even deserve to live. And basically, we make the choice to end it all, because the pain is too great and we truly feel that we do not DESERVE to live. And then we've given everything...

It's really depressing to think that this is the maneuver that's been used on us. Not only has the pathocracy, in the forms of religions, manipulated our sense of guilt in order to believe false things, it can even be the instrument of our own destruction. So why would 4D STS want to do this? We have something they cannot afford us to develop: the ability to bring balance to the universe, to be on the ascending path, not the descending. And by recycling us into matter, they are able to continue reveling in physicality. And the act of destroying us for their own gain and pleasure only further polarizes them. They are cosmic hunters, and we are their prey.

But there IS hope. Simply knowing of the possibilities is the first step and provides protection. For example, if I ever experience a cleansing of the type Laura did (I haven't!), I'll know what to expect, and hopefully have the presence of mind to tell myself to hold on, that it will pass. All the knowledge we have gained over the years provides awareness of possibilities. And not only do we have warnings of danger, we know that there IS another way. And that's what we're here to find and MAKE real.

msasa said:
How does somebody "return" his/her Soul (back)?

Remember the ruby slippers? Funny that they're ruby red, the color of the philosopher's stone... The Stone is always present. It may be beaten, covered in mud and feces, desecrated, but it still remains. There is not a one of us here who hasn't sinned against our souls either in this life or previous ones. When we judge another for their crimes of passion, selfishness, inability to see, etc, WE have been there. But we forget that. And that's why cleansing is such a difficult process. We THINK we know ourselves, we think we are moral and good and pure. And then, whammo!, there it is. There's ME beating a child, a slave, cheating on my wife, killing my brother, stoning that woman, burning that witch. And there's ME beaten as a child, a slave, being cheated upon, being killed, being burned...

All we have is the choice that results. What can I DO now? Who can I be? Who do I CHOOSE to be? And what to CHOOSE to do?

[quote author=Shar]
I don't think one chooses to "gives ones soul away" just like that, and "*poof* it's gone!! :scared: That sounds like some kind of New Age nonsense. How do you (or he or whoever) even know that you (or he or whoever) even HAD a soul to supposedly "give away"?? And who or what did the person supposedly give their soul TO?? And to continue with this line of "reasoning" how does one tell it's gone?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, :huh:
[/quote]

No, you're quite right. Although I didn't elaborate the situation very well, I also didn't think it through before posting it. All these questions that you presented have already been somewhere in my mind, but I took the easier way and just wanted somebody else give me answers and solutions to my dilemmas. And that's not the way things work. So, I'm back to "cooking" and "hammering". ;)

[quote author=Approaching Infinity]
Remember the ruby slippers? Funny that they're ruby red, the color of the philosopher's stone... The Stone is always present. It may be beaten, covered in mud and feces, desecrated, but it still remains.
[/quote]

Do you, by The Stone, mean the essence of the Soul (a potential for Being)?

[quote author=Approaching Infinity]
All we have is the choice that results. What can I DO now? Who can I be? Who do I CHOOSE to be? And what to CHOOSE to do?
[/quote]

I totally agree on this.
Although sometimes, we can not choose what to "feel" (or even "think"), we CAN choose what to DO. And this determines who we ARE, osit...

Back
Top Bottom