Session 14 April 2018

Yes Goyacobol, I didn't find it wisely to respond to their writings, what should I write to them on that? I didn't understood that it is important to respond at every post, as my writings and questions usually get unnoticed and no one ever give any remarks for years, unless someone figure out some "emotinal" "tone" that in them build a needs to be analyzed by the networking ... but this my posts on other places and all that, it is relaly not at all topic for Dyonisius syndrome and this session, so I feel uncomfortable to use space here to disrupt flow of networking on that subject, and I am glad to folow and read others remarks on that subjects .. quite interesting, though! and if my post disrupted that, it wasn't my intention at all, and I am sorry for that ... and good morning to all .... and have a nice weekend ... :)

solarmind,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts in more detail. I guess this illustrates how difficult "networking" can be. This is kind of like texting on steroids I think. Even texting between friends gets misconstrued sometimes and causes problems that are not usually intended. I almost didn't respond to your post here on Dionysius with the music. If it was not for reading the HDT book and seeing some of my own programs developed at an early age I would have just kept my thoughts to myself.

At least now I know you have been thinking about how to respond but are still not sure what that means. Since there are other opinions already expressed I will not try to speak for those posters I mentioned. I find many of your posts interesting and maybe that is partly why I wanted to understand more.

Though I can't find the passage per se, there is a mention (if i remember the details properly) of the murderous frenzy connected to the followers of Dionysus in one of the Secret History tomes. It involves going mad and beheadings.
From the Wave books there is this quote from the first volume:

The "moderns" have been trained into a certain animality through an "intoxication" of hedonism, narcissism, and entitlement. Given the prevalent emptiness we see around, and with the right stimulus, propaganda, and beaming at a given moment, who knows what atrocities can be unleashed.
Not sure if this is the one you're thinking of or if it's even relevant, but this is what I found so far:

Secret History of the World - Chapter 10 Who Wrote the Bible and Why? pgs 441- 442 said:
In Plutarch’s Convivial Questions, one of the guests claims to be able to prove
that the god of the Jews is really Dionysus Sabazius, the Barley-god of Thrace and
Phrygia; and Tacitus similarly records in his History (v. 5) that, “ some maintain
that the rites of the Jews were founded in honour of Dionysus” . The historian
Valerius Maximus says that in the year 139 BC, the praetor of Foreigners, C.
Cornelius Hispallus, expelled from Rome certain Jews who were, “trying to
corrupt Roman morals by a pretended cult of Sabazian Jove”. The inference is that
the praetor did not expel them for a legitimate worship of this god, but because
they were foisting a bizarre new rite on the Thracian religion - circumcision! It is
curious that later followers of this perversion soon began to resort to full castration
in adoration of their god, even after their god had transmogrified from Jehovah to
Jesus! St. Augustine was one such, and it is conjectured that St. Paul was also a
self-mutilated eunuch, though I disagree. In later times, this practice was modified
to the idea of celibacy and monasticism which further obscured and distorted the
“Fire of Prometheus”.

solarmind,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts in more detail. I guess this illustrates how difficult "networking" can be. This is kind of like texting on steroids I think. Even texting between friends gets misconstrued sometimes and causes problems that are not usually intended. I almost didn't respond to your post here on Dionysius with the music. If it was not for reading the HDT book and seeing some of my own programs developed at an early age I would have just kept my thoughts to myself.

At least now I know you have been thinking about how to respond but are still not sure what that means. Since there are other opinions already expressed I will not try to speak for those posters I mentioned. I find many of your posts interesting and maybe that is partly why I wanted to understand more.

Thank you Goyacobol for understanding .... yes indeed it is not easy at all to network properly ... and part of my probelm is that I don't have patience to look back on other posts and books and sessions, to back up my posts with some examples, or relation to something that asociativly in my mind formulate certain conclusion ... I am knid of processing knowledge very organicly ... I am most of the day in the very similar subjects due to my profession so when something clikc in my mind many times I don't have any more straight path form the sources and all the elements that lead me to certain conclusion .... and I think that is a main reason that many times my posts seams to be out of blue ... and yes I am aware of that, and I am trying to work on that as much as I can ... it requires sort of scientific approach of keeping notes at one separate document, link it with my own understadnings etc etc ... but yep it is not simple, but at least I am trying and I really appreshiate to spend most of my free time reading from many interesting things here ... and I do appreciate and think about all feedbacks too ... and for Dionysus ... I know so many of that from so many sources since ever as I am from the place with strong Greek, Roman, Slavic, Celtic and Illiran influences ..

I am Balkan / Mediterranean origin, with strong gipsy tradition too ... and for us even if it is music and if it sound "happy", it is usually blue ... and some how this place even for many look very friendly and happy, it is totaly oposit, we are in our essence so depresed and melancholic, like in this beutiy of sun and divine nature that sourounds us, like we know it is just a trap for our soul that will be eaten by emotional trumoils that are so interwoven in our DNA ... and Dionysus is our god of destructive "happiness" that we manifest through dance and music and vine and all that goes with how we call it on our language "Bakanalije" that we do on weekends, on parties etc it is our word for party indeed that comes form latin word Bacchanalia - Bacchanalia - Wikipedia

But to focus too heavily on the bloodthirsty madness of Dionysus and his maenads would be to distort his image. For the madness which inheres in his being and which overtakes all those he comes in contact with, is a double sided madness – capable of the most appalling and dreadful acts, but also of the most fertile, life-enhancing, and creative. The madness which afflicts Dionysus and all those who follow him, is a divine madness.
“The madness which is called Dionysus is no sickness, no debility in life, but a companion of life at its healthiest. It is the tumult which erupts from its innermost recesses when they mature and force their way to the surface. It is the madness inherent in the womb of the mother. This attends all moments of creation, constantly changes ordered existence into chaos, and ushers in primal salvation and primal pain—and in both, the primal wildness of being.” (Walter Otto, Dionysus: Myth and Cult)​
[...]

Nietzsche and Dionysus: Tragedy and the Affirmation of Life
The last link has a video where the text that is posted on the same site, is read out to a series of slides. And there are many more details on Nietzsches thoughts on Dionysus. For example:
To attain the capacity to gaze simultaneously into and affirm equally both the “horrors of night” and the “heights of bliss”, to join together “peak and abyss” (Nietzsche), or in the words of Thomas Carlyle, to see the universe as a “mystic temple and hall of doom” and still say Yes to it, requires the rare state of being Nietzsche called “the great health”.
[...]
I think it is true that it requires good health to be able to observe all the events of the world, give them their due without taking so much on board that one is excessively negatively affected. Perhaps one could say that it is important to work on becoming or staying healthy. Knowledge is key.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the one you're thinking of or if it's even relevant, but this is what I found so far:
Thank you for this passage, truth seeker! It's incredible how I've forgotten so many info from the wave serie. Now, with knowledge increasing I can read with new eyes, make some links and understand better what happens, why history repeats, how we came to such chaos.

I am Balkan / Mediterranean origin, with strong gipsy tradition too ... and for us even if it is music and if it sound "happy", it is usually blue ... and some how this place even for many look very friendly and happy, it is totaly oposit, we are in our essence so depresed and melancholic, like in this beutiy of sun and divine nature that sourounds us, like we know it is just a trap for our soul that will be eaten by emotional trumoils that are so interwoven in our DNA ... and Dionysus is our god of destructive "happiness" that we manifest through dance and music and vine and all that goes with how we call it on our language "Bakanalije" that we do on weekends, on parties etc it is our word for party indeed that comes form latin word Bacchanalia - Bacchanalia - Wikipedia

Thanks again, solarmind. That explains a lot about how you see things. I am seeing the possibility that the Dionysius "activated" may be a kind of archetype that has gone through many distortions of interpretation from all the interesting collections being posted.

It is interesting that you describe it as "destructive "happiness"". I suppose if it could be experienced as more neutral archetype it could have some positive effects in a "cleansing" way.

This coming activation reminds me of a session where the Cs talk about the difference between "pleasure" and "joy":

Session 14 August 2016
(L) I don't think she's capable of telling the truth. Is that true, even for like psychopathic individuals? If somebody is pathological and lying is their nature, does lying take a toll on them, too?

A: Indeed. It is entropic and chaotic.

Q: (Chu) That explains changes in some leaders like Obama and stuff.

(PoB) Soros is doing well. All the Rockefellers are doing well.

(Pierre) Kissinger.

(Scottie) I wouldn't call Kissinger, "doing well"...

(L) No. They're alive, but what's the quality of life? What is their quality of life?

A: Robotic and inability to experience true joy.

Q: (L) Okay, you say they can't experience true joy, but I'm sure they experience plenty of pleasure. Is there a difference?

A: Indeed. Pleasure is rooted in physiology and joy is of the soul.

My current reading suggests some angles of view on the Dionysiac issue. I posted about it yesterday in the "Into Africa" thread: The Forgotten Exodus: The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution

But, more specifically, here, on the topic of what appears to be addictive pleasure seeking, there is this:

Some researchers have interpreted the role of dopamine in male sexual behavior and other “pleasurable” activities as due to a general involvement of dopamine in hedonic activity. As Berridge and Robinson (1998) note, however, there is a difference between “liking” (actually receiving pleasure from) a reward and “wanting” (craving) it. Liking implies a positive emotional reaction, whereas “wanting” implies a motivational drive that may or may not be associated with a positive emotion or even any emotion at all. A good example of this is addiction to drugs, gambling, sex etc. - the reward itself may be less significant than the process of obtaining the reward. It has repeatedly been shown that medial dopaminergic systems are more involved in “wanting” than “liking” (Berridge and Robinson, 1998; Blackburn et al., 1992; Evans etal., 2006; Ikemoto and Panksepp, 1999; Salamone and Correa, 2002). The greater role of dopamine in motivational drive rather than experiencing sensual pleasure per se may relate to its involvement in obsessive- compulsive and psychologically addictive behavior (see Chapter 4), both of which involve intense behavioral drives for not necessarily pleasurable or beneficial aims. Powerful dopaminergic behavioral drives can be maintained just to avoid aversive events or to obtain incentives (drugs, sex, money etc.) that may over time become very addictive or self-destructive. In the extreme, humans may even choose completely abstract religious and political ideals over basic survival. This can be positively expressed in Martin Luther King Jr.’s proclamation that “if a man hasn’t discovered something he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.”[1] But, it is also expressed in the shocking wave of suicide bombings in the Middle East in recent years, the tragic absurdity of the Crusades, and the horrific consequences of a multitude of political and religious ideological conflicts throughout history (see Chapter 6).

And then:

As noted in Section 3.1.2, opinion among most researchers has shifted from the view that the ventromedial-dopamine system mediates pleasure sensations (“liking”) to the view that this system is responsible for motivational drive (“wanting”) (Alcaro et al., 2005; Berridge and Robinson, 1998; Blackburn et al., 1992; Ikemoto and Panksepp, 1999). Functional brain imaging in humans has shown that widespread areas of the ventromedial dopaminergic system, including the orbitofrontal cortex and anterior cingulate, are intensely involved in the cravings of substance abusers (Evans et al., 2006; Goldstein and Volkow, 2002). The medial- dopaminergic motivational drive can range from the impulsive (as in attention-deficit disorder and various risk-taking behaviors including gambling, sexual promiscuity, and some drug addictions) to the compulsive (workaholism and obsessive-compulsive rituals) (see Chapter 4), with the latter involving cortical areas to a greater extent. However, it should be stressed that while the medial-dopaminergic system is implicated in most types of psychological addictions, other neurochemical systems such as the opioid and serotonergic ones are also involved - e.g. serotonergic deficits may promote some types of substance abuse (e.g. alcoholism), partly due to release of serotonergic inhibition on the ventromedial dopaminergic system (Johnson, 2004).

The ventromedial dopaminergic system, including the nucleus accumbens and its shell, is also involved in increasing the salience of extrapersonal stimuli and in making associations between them (Blackburn et al., 1992; Kapur, 2003). As noted earlier, ventromedial dopaminergic over-activity is believed to result in loosened associations among distal stimuli and/or internally generated stimuli, as in the loosened associations and bizarre thought patterns of schizophrenics. Dreaming is a particularly vivid example of what happens when the lateral prefrontal system is quieted and the medial systems (including the anterior cingulate and ventromedial frontal lobe) are unleashed (Solms, 2000; Previc, 2006). The extrapersonal themes, bizarre associations, and often-intense repetitive and anxiety-laden drives represent the epitome of irrationality and closely resemble the psychotic state of schizophrenics (Gottesmann, 2002; Hobson, 1996; Previc, 2006).

It reminds me of something else the Cs once said:

9Jan2005 said:
Q: (L) Regarding the recent earthquake and tsunami, there is a huge buzz on the net that this was not a natural phenomenon. Some say it could have been a meteor; others say it was a US nuke; others say it was India and Israel playing around in deep sea trenches. Then there is the speculation on an EM weapon of some description. The New agers are saying it was the start of the final 'Earth Changes". So what really caused this earthquake that happened one year minus one hour after the earthquake in Iran?

A: Pressure in earth. Not any of the proferred suggestions. But remember that the human cycle mirrors the cycle of catastrophe and human mass consciousness plays a part.

Q: In what way does mass consciousness play a part?

A: When those with higher centers are blocked from full manifestation of creative energy, that energy must go somewhere. If you cannot create "without" you create "within".

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very interesting session, thank you very much folks! I am particularly curious about what foods are potentially adversely affected by GMO in terms of scenarios for bate and switching of seed stocks. The agenda to introduce GMO that causes unfathomable and inestimable damage, what is the status of this looking like? Please that is? Laura, are you able to put an option to setup a cryptocurrency wallet that we might donate directly with this vehicle?

Thanks again, solarmind. That explains a lot about how you see things. I am seeing the possibility that the Dionysius "activated" may be a kind of archetype that has gone through many distortions of interpretation from all the interesting collections being posted.

It is interesting that you describe it as "destructive "happiness"". I suppose if it could be experienced as more neutral archetype it could have some positive effects in a "cleansing" way.

This coming activation reminds me of a session where the Cs talk about the difference between "pleasure" and "joy":

Session 14 August 2016

Session 14 August 2016
Laura said:
(L) I don't think she's capable of telling the truth. Is that true, even for like psychopathic individuals? If somebody is pathological and lying is their nature, does lying take a toll on them, too?

A: Indeed. It is entropic and chaotic.

Q: (Chu) That explains changes in some leaders like Obama and stuff.

(PoB) Soros is doing well. All the Rockefellers are doing well.

(Pierre) Kissinger.

(Scottie) I wouldn't call Kissinger, "doing well"...

(L) No. They're alive, but what's the quality of life? What is their quality of life?

A: Robotic and inability to experience true joy.

Q: (L) Okay, you say they can't experience true joy, but I'm sure they experience plenty of pleasure. Is there a difference?

A: Indeed. Pleasure is rooted in physiology and joy is of the soul.

Dear Goyacobol, thank you very much for finindg the right explanation for "destructive happines" in the C's session ...

Yes indeed, from my opinion that is what is going on right now, and that is what is the most of the time confused among people, and many people never really expirience joy, as joy is a matter of STO orientation, as person of STS orientation is hungry for "love" all the time .. as their paradigm is not "what I can give to the world today"; but their life paradigm is "what is here for me in the world today" ... so most of the art, specially music, is basicaly used, or better to say abused to attract the prey, instead to enrich and inspire human creative potential, and probably that is why joy and pleasure are easily confused ... and art in general is misunderstood as a positive "joyfully" experience, while it is many time the main tool of the Matrix to suduce people to keep them asleep as long as possible in order to use their selfish need for "love" to abuse their body and sexuality to produce emotional turmoil that is resulting with tremendous energy burst that is food for the 4D STS rulers ....

Also if we think about that Dionysus as the only God that is son of a human and God, on a way of the same basic origin as Jesus, this duality of joy and pleasure is exactly the major clash wihtin humans, and understanding the distinction is to cross ower to be closer to the essence of God .... so it is all about right now to understand this difernecy of joy and pleasure, and as C's said this "Cleansing", or purification of the souls, is happening right now .... and if we think that most adorable in human pleasure is sexual expirience, those who carve for that one will be very upset by the posibility of material loss of their body or anything that is giving them in this world sexual dominancy wihtin this transition, while those who feel the joy of life and cosmic love of creation will be like Jesus, ready to sacrifice body ( pleasure) in order to evolve into the fealds of joy ... and this is when in this session they said:

(L) Is there anything... I guess it's a stupid question to ask, but: Is there anything that can stop this madness?

A: No there isn't nor would you want to stop it!

Q: (L) Why wouldn't I want to stop it?

A: Cleansing.

Q: (L) It's a cleansing. In other words, these people...

(Pierre) You're going to end up with the destruction of the bad guys.

Even though I can't really say bad guys ;) ... as right now we live in the world of STS predominancy and if we consider that this is "their" world, we are not alowed to shift their paradigm unles we are or will be asked to do so ... but we can live upon our understandnig as a example of diferent possible exsistency, and only like that we can be like a lighthouse in thi storm that is coming .... so it is going to be obviously paradigm shift where there will be aprowed that creative and STO oriented forces are the main forces of the universe, where STS are just one of the possible variety or the main format, that is not the source of growth, but source of entropy, and as anything needs a balance, those forces simply has their mening in this existence too, but due to their lower level of understanding of the main cosmic forces, it is not really god when they prevail, as we can see through the history that it usually end up in chaos of destructitn ...

It reminds me of something else the Cs once said:

]Q: (L) Regarding the recent earthquake and tsunami, there is a huge buzz on the net that this was not a natural phenomenon. Some say it could have been a meteor; others say it was a US nuke; others say it was India and Israel playing around in deep sea trenches. Then there is the speculation on an EM weapon of some description. The New agers are saying it was the start of the final 'Earth Changes". So what really caused this earthquake that happened one year minus one hour after the earthquake in Iran?

A: Pressure in earth. Not any of the proferred suggestions. But remember that the human cycle mirrors the cycle of catastrophe and human mass consciousness plays a part.

Q: In what way does mass consciousness play a part?

A: When those with higher centers are blocked from full manifestation of creative energy, that energy must go somewhere. If you cannot create "without" you create "within".

This is quite interesintg and valuable explanation that reminds me on two things:

- one is if I remember right, there was a session that you were talking abut possible energy brust towards your enemies, as the cause of death of that guy in Prague, and also at the same time I think something like a bombing or so happen in other part of teh glopbe, in Africa or so? as a side efect of that general energy burst effect that was produce as your protection against the forces of entropy?

If we can understand that there is a potential within each of us who intentionaly decided to work on STO orientaiton of our mind and machine, that we are becoming a tools of defense from destructive forces that are going on through other STS oriented people ... so if we are under attack, and if we behave like a Jesus, we love and forgive our enemy, but we do feel pain as we have the same body that is constructed in purpouse to feel that pain, if this pain is honest, than universe will react and protect that cluster of human concuesnes from destructive forces, as it is needed in this transition time to serve as an anchor, or detector of STS traps and attacks, that are right now losing any sense and operates under the wishful thinking mode, that can triger planet destruction ... and if we can avoid destruction it will be much appreshiate, as that will give to humanity continuation in creative direction, and another cycle on this cosmic haven called Earth, instead of repeating the well known destructive scenario ...

- also Tesla wrote about that, and that was his premises and his goal in his work - to unlock the creative potential from implosion towards cosmic creaiton and love, and you can read it in his article written in 1915: - "How Cosmic Forces Shape Our Destinies" by Nikola Tesla

(Arielle) Oh, wait a minute! Anna and I have been seeing flashes of light occasionally. What are those flashes we've been seeing?

A: NO effects!

Q: (Arielle) No effects?

(L) I think they mean NeurOptimal effects.

A: Yes

My daughter after a Neuro-feedback session (33rd session) also had a half circle of lights to the left of both eyes that lasted about 2 hrs in her vision.

Thanks for this session.
Thanks for the traduction in French.

Here are happening horrible events that were not heard before, not at least with so much frequency, were on news and are very "Dionisyan" in the first sense Laura explained in the session. I will translate some of them. Can this be related also to HAARP irradiation?

Note the detonants:

4/22/2018

In front of her three-year-old daughter, a woman was killed by criminals in front of her house, No. 1 of the Las Palmitas popular urbanization, in the Bolivarian Land sector of the Rafael Urdaneta parish in Valencia. The body was beheaded and disemboweled.
The woman had reported the criminals because they were keeping the community whipped.

The attackers broke into Rodriguez's house this Saturday morning, took her out, shot her, stabbed her. They then decapitated her and opened her torso from her abdomen to her chest to expose the viscera. The head was hung from the power line and the body was also hung, feet up, from a power pole.

4/6/2018

A new case of cannibalism has shocked Venezuela, this time in Barlovento, in the state of Miranda.

Following allegations of several disappearances in the area, authorities arrested a man identified as Luis Alfredo González Hernández, who used the blood of his victims to make paintings on canvas.

"After his apprehension and through interrogation,[Gonzalez] admitted his guilt in the act, claiming to have dismembered it and eaten a large part of its humanity," said Douglas Rico, director of the Corps of Scientific, Criminal and Criminal Investigations, on his Twitter account.

2/4/2018
A young Venezuelan man was killed and dismembered after a discussion of a debt of 500,000 bolívares ($2.02) and then the alleged killers ate parts of his body.

The teenager was hit in the head with a tube, then dismembered and his attackers cooked his skin and muscles, and finally buried the rest of his body in a pit next to a creek. The family said the young man had a heated argument with a neighbor and his teenage son, with whom he had a great friendship.

"We know they argued over 500,000 bolívares, but we don't know who owed them, or who wanted to keep the money," the relatives said.

Thank you for a very interesting session. Regarding the discussion on the Dionysiac issue, did a similar condition happen on Kantek as Cs mention from this session?

From 20 Oct 1994 C session:
"Q: (L) The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars that we now know as the asteroid belt, you said was destroyed by psychic energy. Could you clarify that?

A: The occupants of that planet, many of whom are your soul ancestors, simply decided to develop a service to self atmosphere that was so super charged in the negative that it actually caused their home planet to be destroyed because the energy levels became so intense crashing back upon themselves that they actually destroyed the atomic structure of the planet, causing it to physically explode.

Q: (L) Was this done technologically or was it strictly done by mind power?

A: They are one and the same.

Q: (L) Did they do something like drop bombs?

A: No, no. This was done by psychic energy. There has been in a transient fashion of reality the danger of the same thing happening on your planet. Although we are quite confident it won't because we see all reality, past present and future. But, you must understand also that even in our particular perspective point, all reality is nonetheless fluid. There are still many choices of realities and possible futures and possible pasts and possible presents. But we feel fairly confident that that particular fate will not befall your planet, although it did the one then known as Kantek."

A lesson of our soul ancestors we do not want to repeat on this planet which can be avoided by all of us improving our receievership capability for positive use of the energies of creation. To me this is another powerful motivator to continue the Work not just for myself but for others as well.

Back
Top Bottom