Session 14 October 2017

Hindsight Man said:
Laura said:
Felipe4 said:
I still have sort of a hard time with the idea that mere conditioning can adjust behavior to the extend of affecting the hardwired systems, I mean hardwired means to me that there is a biological/neurological reaction of the reproductive systems when encountering a person of the same sex, I mean a person needs to be messed with at that level of effect a fundamental change, I think hormones being easily accessible can make this happen.

Everyone needs to read Adrian Raine's book "The Anatomy of Violence". It's about much more than just that. Indeed, conditioning and external environment CAN CHANGE THE HARDWARE!!!

I'll buy the book as soon as I can.If you have the time,can you mention a snippet from the book where this is discussed?Because that's some heavy stuff.

Don't have time to transcribe that much right now. However, we've published quite a few articles on SOTT about how prenatal influences can change the brain of the developing infant; how early childhood experiences can change the brain; how foods can change the brain, and so on. Some influences turn genes on or off and those genes affect the architecture of the brain. Some genes affect brain chemicals which then affect architecture. Injuries like blows to the head, or shaking a baby, can change the physical structure of the brain which then changes behavior. Then, there's epigenetics that can be passed on, and so on and so forth.

On the other side, things like better nutrition, especially omega 3s, and meditation can change the brain physically. Also, ADHD peeps who do certain biofeedback training can change the physiology of their brains.

Another sign of chaotic energy

Nearly a month of the earthquake of intensity 7.1 degrees that hit to the center of Mexico, circulates in social networks the video of the moment in the Metropolitan Cathedral loses "The Hope".

The three-ton sculpture fell from the clock tower located on the central front of the main facade; only "Faith" and "Charity" remained standing. The three pieces were designed and placed in 1812 by the architect Manuel Tolsá, in charge of the last stage of construction of the cathedral.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/cultura/cae-escultura-en-catedral-metropolitana

By the way also the cross fell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7QKDG2avUc

Psychopaths are becoming more and more aggressive. A man tries to defend a woman and is killed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MryDunCLhe4

Felipe4 said:
I still have sort of a hard time with the idea that mere conditioning can adjust behavior to the extend of affecting the hardwired systems, I mean hardwired means to me that there is a biological/neurological reaction of the reproductive systems when encountering a person of the same sex, I mean a person needs to be messed with at that level of effect a fundamental change, I think hormones being easily accessible can make this happen.
I saw the appearance among the chickens related to this type of disorder. I know some people do not like calling this disorder, but as I see it that's a disorder.
If you hold a few roosters together, without chickens, they become gay, albeit temporary. This is similar to people in prisons.
If you hold a few female chickens together, without rooster, they start to have male characteristics - though not fully developed. That is, they start to have a claw on middle of leg (even young, this is normal for older chickens, not young), typical for the rooster, and sometimes show a gesture-specifically for rooster (a form of greeting).
It is also interesting to note that in younger chickens, with more hormones, external factors affecting more (or only?). So I have 4 young chickens in one cage and with them one older, their mother, without rooster, and their mother did not get any male characteristics, while the younger ones are.
This is from my observation and confirmed with other people who had chicken breeding.
When it comes to people, I would split the factors on the levels:
1. the influence of the soul (past reincarnations in the body of a different sex and retained impressions),
2. the influence of the environment (food, propaganda, pollution, influences of other people (it can also be the influence of the mind and bioenergy, besides the other - the bioenergy of one person can leave an impression on another person's bioenergy)),
3. the influence of cosmic vibrations (chaotic vibrations that test stability).
When it comes to the impact of past reincarnation, I think it can not have enough impact if the person is well balanced between male and female energy. Then the person can easily adapt to their current body instead of going "against the wind and nature".
But for a spiritual level, I think a person should not be attracted to either a male or a female body. That should be the goal. But it comes gradually through understanding.

Mandrak said:
Felipe4 said:
I saw the appearance among the chickens related to this type of disorder. I know some people do not like calling this disorder, but as I see it that's a disorder.
If you hold a few roosters together, without chickens, they become gay, albeit temporary. This is similar to people in prisons.
If you hold a few female chickens together, without rooster, they start to have male characteristics - though not fully developed. That is, they start to have a claw on middle of leg (even young, this is normal for older chickens, not young), typical for the rooster, and sometimes show a gesture-specifically for rooster (a form of greeting).
It is also interesting to note that in younger chickens, with more hormones, external factors affecting more (or only?). So I have 4 young chickens in one cage and with them one older, their mother, without rooster, and their mother did not get any male characteristics, while the younger ones are.
This is from my observation and confirmed with other people who had chicken breeding.
1. the influence of the soul (past reincarnations in the body of a different sex and retained impressions),
2. the influence of the environment (food, propaganda, pollution, influences of other people (it can also be the influence of the mind and bioenergy, besides the other - the bioenergy of one person can leave an impression on another person's bioenergy)),
When it comes to the impact of past reincarnation, I think it can not have enough impact if the person is well balanced between male and female energy. Then the person can easily adapt to their current body instead of going "against the wind and nature".
But for a spiritual level, I think a person should not be attracted to either a male or a female body. That should be the goal. But it comes gradually through understanding.

I think it is more than that, with people there is a window for imprinting in the early years, this imprinting is what is hardwired biologically, there is also a higher activity in the entire brain when we are little than when we grow, when we grow we feel this settlement. We form associations from past experiences and settle for them act as a result of them.

Homosexuality , in and of itself would not be a mental disorder more than heterosexuality, since the parameters are exactly the same. you leave a rooster with a chicken and they will do what they will do. Then the question is weather or not we are to follow mechanically our reproductive functions in a society, meaning that with people this is more complex.
People have a function of reproduction but that doesn't mean we are to be reproducing every time we feel like it, we are not in the wild.

What I am calling a disorder with this wave of nonsense going on , is the hyper-malleability and suggestibility of this generation, people with severely weakened bodies which make them vulnerable and more open to the constant induction of suggestions through the media.
I keep thinking that cellphones media and internet is one of the main factors and the other being toxins drugs and health.

It is possible, but going against the wind of nature is a slippery slope, and depends how you define nature.
According with the theory of evolution people are not in any sort of natural environment in sedentary conditions, however it is possible for us to counter basic influences of inherent character, people are not supposed to swim either but there is another example of how people act outside the "wind of their inherent set of possibilities" We are in a state of potentials.
For example if we are sitting down working on the cure for cancer, the service to society stands at a different level thus you can justify going against nature by being sedentary for a purpose.
With homosexuality, it only affects the possibility of reproduction, but does not infringe in the other functions within society, in and of itself.

Homosexuality as I see it , is a potential rewiring, it is possible within the framework of the human brain, it serves society not through reproduction , its function is part of the learning process and allows a set of experiences that otherwise as heterosexual or without such would not be available. So I don't think life "made a mistake" in the sense that we could have asked for this type of experience (gay) before reincarnation because of everything that comes with it.
As I said, as far as the reproductive functions, gay people are potentials but unlikely to contribute directly, keeping in mind that sexual activity is not just for reproduction, is an activity that effects an energetic transfer, the gay potential in the brain may well be a function to keep a species balanced in several ways.
People don't have sex thinking "oh lets serve the species by passing on our genes" if that was the case, parents would not allow their 7 year old boy give youtube tutorials on how to do make up. People have sex for pleasure at multiple levels

The question is what is the object of pleasure, an attraction to man or women is not necessarily the result of trauma, attraction to an animal, a corpse or a child for example, is the result of personality imbalances that can be tracked down to imbalances in the personality and conditions of life, those are composed forms or attraction, we can understand that any given trauma led to those aberrations, however a man or woman in themselves are not objects that imply a psychological imbalance.

I think as long as the higher functions are stable homosexuality is nothing but a split possibility of the brain-hormonal-organ response (it can carry its own set of problems socially) but it is not mental unless it becomes mental. It remains in the lower centers and biological level so to speak.
An example of this is a person with an eye condition , it is true the person can have less skill to paint, but not form a mental problem in and of itself, it may actually allow the person to be a better musician, so it remains only at the biological level.

Sex as an activity of fun and abuse does not serve reproduction in any case (gay or straight) either, so tackling the distinction between sex and reproduction is important to answer the evolutionary question and potential for homosexuality, . It is sexual tendencies that show the psychological imbalances and attractions , orientation is a biological response.

Gender dysphoria is by definition a problem of identity as we are discussing it, one thing is a homosexual who has a defined personality, and a homosexual who doesn't and a heterosexual with an identity disorder, so eventhough it all "looks similar" the scenario, is not the same, those subjects are the result of different developmental influences and factors at different times.

Mandrak said:
Felipe4 said:

Mandrak,

There is I think some validity in your chicken example. And I think Felipe4 has given some excellent observations to illustrate what many have called the "hardwiring" that for some is not environmental or psychological in nature. It's like a rooster being born with a natural attraction for another rooter or a hen being attracted to another hen from the "get go" so to speak or at the very least at the imprinting stage of development.

I just found an article that is based on some of your ideas but I think argues for a kinder and maybe better approach to the nature of the beast rather than labeling it as what for many is still a "disorder".

The Psychology of Sex Differences – 5 Revealing Insights From Our Primate Cousins
By Christian Jarrett said:
There are behavioural differences, on average, between the sexes – few would dispute that. Where the debate rages is over how much these differences are the result of social pressures versus being rooted in our biology (the answer often is that there is a complex interaction between the two).

For example, when differences are observed between girls and boys, such as in preferences for play, one possibility is that this is partly or wholly because of the contrasting ways that girls and boys are influenced by their peers, parents and other adults (because of the ideas they have about how the sexes ought to behave). Studying non-human primates allows us to identity sex differences in behavior that can’t be due to human culture and gender beliefs.

Learning more about the biological roots of behavioural sex differences should not be used as an excuse for harmful stereotyping or discrimination, but it can help us better understand our human nature and the part that evolved sex differences play in some of the most important issues that affect our lives, including around diversity, relationships, mental health, crime and education.

Earlier this year, as part of a special issue of the Journal of Neuroscience Research – titled “An Issue Whose Time Has Come: Sex/Gender Influences on Nervous System Function” – Elizabeth Lonsdorf at Franklin and Marshall College published a useful mini-review detailing some of the sex differences observed among monkey and ape infants and juveniles.

“Many sex differences in behavioral development exist in nonhuman primates,” she writes, “despite a comparative lack of sex-biased treatment by mothers and other social partners”. Here is a digested account of five of these behavioural sex differences:
In human cultures across the world, boys tend to spend more time away from their mothers as compared with girls, which may reflect an early tendency toward greater risk taking. The same is true in chimps. For a 2014 paper, Lonsdorf and her colleagues, including famed zoologist Jane Goodall, conducted the most detailed ever analysis of the development of wild chimpanzees, observing 40 chimps from birth to age 5. They found that, by age 3, male infants showed greater physical distance from their mothers than females. The males began moving about on their own earlier than females and covered more distances independently. These and other findings from the study “suggest that some biologically based sex differences in behavior may have been present in the common ancestor of chimpanzees and humans, and operated independently from the influences of modern sex-biased parental behavior and gender socialization,” the researchers said.

Baby girl monkeys are more social
In humans, girls tend to show more precocious social interest and development than boys. For example, at less than two-days old, girls spend more time than boys looking at a human face than at a mechanical toy. Though a replication attempt of this specific finding for humans is needed, a very similar pattern has been found in rhesus macaque monkeys. For a paper published last year a research team led by Elizabeth Simpson observed 48 two- to three-week old monkeys as they were presented with videos of a macaque monkey face. The females spent more time looking at the videos than males and they later displayed more social behaviour toward a human. “In sum, converging evidence from humans and monkeys suggests that female infants are more social than males in the first weeks of life, and that such differences may arise independent of postnatal experience,” the researchers said.

Boy monkeys enjoy more rough and tumble
In human children, average sex differences in play preferences are among the most striking, consistent (and controversial) behavioural contrasts found between boys and girls. It never seems to take very long for little boys to pick up sticks and pretend that they are armed with a sword. In contrast, girls typically spend more time pretending to nurture toy dolls or similar. Of course, many say this simply reflects the way that boys are raised to be more aggressive and girls more nurturing. And yet very similar sex-linked play preferences are seen in our primate cousins.

For instance, Gillian Brown and Alan Dixson studied 34 macaque monkeys for the first six months of their lives and found that the males (filled circles in the graph on the left) engaged in more rough and tumble play than females, including wrestling, pinning down, as well as chasing and gentle hitting. Males also initiated play more often than females. In her review, Lonsdorf notes that similar findings have been observed in blue monkeys, patas monkeys, Japanese macaques and olive baboons.

Girl monkeys spend more time playing parent
Human boys, on average, are less interested than girls in babies. There’s a similar pattern among non-human primates. Observational research at the Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center with one-year-old Rhesus Macaque monkeys found that the females spent significantly more time than the males with infants. “The focus of young females’ attention on infants has been suggested to be important for the development of later maternal skills,” the researchers said. They noted that a similar observation has been found for another species: “Juvenile female vervet monkeys that live in the wild carry and cuddle small infants, an experience that may provide them with the motor skills necessary for later matemal behavior, as weIl as give them exposure to the maternal role. It is likely that this experience is similarly useful for a yearling rhesus monkey”. Lonsdorf observes in her review that a female bias for nurturing style play has also been seen in lowland gorillas and blue monkeys.

Boy monkeys like learning from their dads, girl monkeys from their mums
There’s little doubt that biological differences between the sexes are amplified by parenting practices and parent-child relationships, including boys’ tendency to want to emulate their dads and girls to emulate their mothers – as seen both in humans and our primate cousins. For instance, in a study of capuchin monkeys, Susan Perry looked to see whether infants adopted one of two different techniques (pounding or scrubbing) for extracting seeds from fruit – girls, but not boys, typically adopted whichever technique was used by their mothers. In wild tufted capuchins, meanwhile, male juveniles typically stick with their dads and copy their dietary preferences, such as favouring eating animals over fruit (the latter preferred by females). It’s a similar story for chimps and termite fishing with research showing how females are better at this task than males and that female infants spend more time than their boy peers watching and learning from their mothers.

“Taken as a whole,” Lonsdorf concludes, “these consistent and accumulating reports of sex differences in primate behavioral development suggest that, although gender socialization in humans plays a role in magnifying the differences between young males and females, these behavioral sex differences are rooted in our biological and evolutionary heritage.”

We have forum members who are "Gay" and this discussion is going be seen from a different perspective than those who are not. I do think we should take that into consideration and also try to learn something at the same time.

If part of your reason for being here is an interest in the sessions then maybe this excerpt from a 2010 session will give food for thought:

Session 28 March 2010
(L) So say a female infant is hardwired to be triggered by the presence of the pheromone of a male, and the interaction is pleasant,
then what is supposed to get written to the circuit gets written, and everything is fine. If the pheromone opens the window and what
happens in the interaction is extremely unpleasant, then everything gets screwed up. And possibly it could be that if there is some
genetic difference in the infant, then maybe they are set up so that the pheromones of a female will open the window. So, there are a
number of possibilities here. It's obviously an interactive thing that triggers it, writes the circuit, and whatever.
(Ailén) So the way that some homosexuals are overidentified with being gay, like gay bars and that stuff, that has to be just cultural
then...?
A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for
purposes of inflicting further suffering.
Q: (L) Huh.
A: It is the soul that counts.

Many thanks for the new session, magnificent!
very revealing and interesting everything mentioned about Gurdjieff

:perfect:

goyacobol said:
Mandrak said:
Felipe4 said:
I still have sort of a hard time with the idea that mere conditioning can adjust behavior to the extend of affecting the hardwired systems,

There are behavioural differences, on average, between the sexes – few would dispute that. Where the debate rages is over how much these differences are the result of social pressures versus being rooted in our biology (the answer often is that there is a complex interaction between the two).
“Taken as a whole,” Lonsdorf concludes, “these consistent and accumulating reports of sex differences in primate behavioral development suggest that, although gender socialization in humans plays a role in magnifying the differences between young males and females, these behavioral sex differences are rooted in our biological and evolutionary heritage.”
If part of your reason for being here is an interest in the sessions then maybe this excerpt from a 2010 session will give food for thought:

Session 28 March 2010
A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for
purposes of inflicting further suffering.
Q: (L) Huh.
A: It is the soul that counts.

Great stuff. This really demonstrates and challenges people to be open to what is objective vs pet theories designed around what we might wish was true. It seems the interaction is between all the various systems and is complex. The thinking center processes all this but may have some issues when the evidence runs counter to its theorizing. There is a mental layer and beneath that an emotional layer and beneath that are experientially imprinted circuits and beneath that are actual hard-wired mechanisms that seem to operate beneath the conscious level. We can think and talk and rationalize until we are blue in the face but none of that changes any of the primal machinery encoded by DNA in the biological realm which, I think, has to be acknowledged.

I would like to think I am some enlightened being who is above all this but it is totally in my face that this is not the case.
(cue Robert Palmer 'Addicted to Love' lyric "You like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah")

My wife and I just started reading a book that speaks directly to this issue. It is SO different from all the "make your relationship work" "the 5 love languages" "the 7 steps to..." "how to effectively listen" etc etc type of stuff that...well...doesn't really get to the driving forces beneath all the blabber and issues. Perhaps confronting the hard-wired stuff is more difficult than dealing with the surface effects of same because it IS hard-wired. It requires a direct confrontation with and acknowledgement of: THE MACHINE.

At the beginning of the session, Ark asked about unusually chaotic events which had happened to us here at the house:

Laura said:
(Ark) We had these strange events... There were a number of events recently, like 10 days or so, which were kind of unusual. Sometimes for me they were mysterious, like disappearing things … like in a different reality or something. And then we had our cat that somehow went on the tree and we didn't see her for an entire day. Well, finally she was found in the tree. There were booms, explosions; breaking of electrical lines by digging; Cherie injured; the peacock sick. So, nothing really terrible happened, but it could happen. So, the question is: Is there any meaning that we should be aware of in this sequence of events?

This post will give more details about what happened.

It is quite normal that things break or are misplaced from time to time. But what had caught our attention in this case was the sudden surge of things or animals 'breaking' or 'disappearing'. Compared with more 'normal' times, where such things are more rare, it really was a marked difference in 'energy'. And some of us experienced depression in the weeks leading up to this period, some had nightmares, dreams about 'the devil coming' etc.

After the last session, the string of chaotic events did not stop, and it culminated yesterday with a dramatic event right outside of our fence.

Thus we decided to reconstruct the dates of all these events (where possible) and compile it into a list so that you can have an idea what has been going on around here since about one month.

Remember that in almost every case, breaking or disappearing things have a "3D" or mundane explanation, and normally it would not be worth it to even mention the smaller events. But the point is that it is very hard to explain why all these things happened so close together, and why there is some unusual stuff mixed in. We were joking that this list breaks all our previous records!

End of September:

- One or both of our cats went on a peeing/pooping/marking spree inside our house. It was hard to keep up with cleaning and deodorizing rugs, clothes, couches, etc.

- Most of our dogs and cats got a flea infestation. Bathing and brushing didn't help any more, we had to revert to anti-flea collars.

- The reverse osmosis filter pump in our kitchen died.

- 23. Sept.: The drain pipe from our kitchen to the septic tank got completely clogged with soap+fat solids. The unclogging lasted until the evening. Then later, someone from the wider neighbourhood had a medical emergency for a heart condition that typically has 'clogging' as a cause.

- 24. Sept.: A snake (non-poisonous) found its way into the room where Andromeda was caring for baby birdies which had previously fallen out of a tree. Nothing bad happened, but the snake was caught and carried outside.

- An electric cable buried in the ground was accidentally damaged in the course of drilling holes for posts for a better parking area. The electrical safety switches did not trip.

- Our dog Laddie got a belly rash.

- 30. Sept.: Our dog Cherie dislocated her hip, probably while running and stepping into a rabbit hole. It was fixed, but after the bandages were removed, it went out again.

- Our cat Penelope got an eye infection.

- 1. Oct: There was a burglary in a neighbour's house.

- Mysterious Boom was heard in our region: http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2017/10/03/2657927-une-mysterieuse-detonation-fait-trembler-les-murs.html

- 3. Oct: We discovered that our Mr. Peacock was very ill. His condition still seems critical, although there are improvements.

- Around 6. Oct: The wooden frame of our Infrabed mysteriously broke, the cause is still unknown.

- 9. Oct: Our cat Opal went missing and only in the late afternoon was found high up in a tree. Our initial rescuing efforts failed, but luckily she could be rescued on the afternoon of the next day.

- 14. Oct. Session with the C's where we inquired about the chain of events.

- 16. Oct. We learned that one of our community cats in NC had been diagnosed with a "broken back". The vet said he's never seen an injury like this unless the critter is "hit by a car."

- 16. Oct. Our youngest dog Leia fell off a 2 meter wall down at the pond. Luckily, she suffered no permanent injuries, even though she pulled up her left hind leg (the same as Cherie's!) for a while.

- Around 16. Oct. One of our members experienced a fainting episode.

- 18. Oct. The window lifting mechanism of one of our cars broke. Later in the afternoon, another of our members experienced a fainting episode.

- 19. Oct. The slow-closing mechanism of one of our inside doors broke: The door was locked into position half-way.

- 20. Oct. Yet another of our members experienced a fainting episode.

- 25. Oct. (Yesterday) Since the vet had said that surgery was needed on Cherie's hip, she was taken to a holistic vet for a second opinion. The second opinion was also that she needed surgery. The vet commented that he had never seen such an injury in this breed outside of being "hit by a car."

- 25. Oct. (Yesterday) Laura had a discussion with NC peeps telling them what the vet said about Cherie; it was noted that it is odd that two critters, one from each community, have injuries that the vets say are only caused by being "hit by a car". At about the same time this exchange was taking place the following occurred:

- 25. Oct. (Yesterday) In the evening, during dinner, we heard a loud crash. The image we saw as we were investigating in the dark was surreal: 3 or 4 overbig trucks carrying metro trains, all parked along our fence line. A guidance car responsible for clearing the road ahead of them had crashed into the ditch right next to our gate post. This is the same ditch where a deadly accident had happened before, as described in the thread Fatal Accident a Sign?. Luckily, the driver was not hurt. Attached you'll see a photo, the post on the left belongs to our gate.

The trains had Turkish inscriptions on them ("Istanbul" and something else Turkish), and we found out that there were coming from Spain. Niall found out more about the trains, he wrote:

‌I think this is the metro type we saw last night:

http://www.metro-report.com/news/single-view/view/istanbul-receives-first-driverless-metro-train.html

Driverless!

CAF company is a Spanish-founded rail multinational. It looks like these units were made in a plant at company HQ, in Beasain, Basque Country:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Construcciones_y_Auxiliar_de_Ferrocarriles

Istanbul is going nuts with transport infrastructure:

https://www.dailysabah.com/istanbul/2017/04/21/five-new-metro-lines-in-store-for-istanbuls-commuters-by-2019

Once complete, there will apparently be just one other city in the world (in China) with more railway line.

This morning, we discussed the oddness of the two critters - a cat and a dog - having injuries said to be usually caused by being hit by a car, and then that this oddness was being discussed at almost the same moment that a car ran into the ditch and crashed into the culvert under our driveway. Ark was present for this discussion and then went upstairs. A few minutes later, he came back down and said that, while thinking about the meaning of this event with the metro trains, he was checking a website that updates a list of books written in Russian and then translated. The new "top item" was this book:

_https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26104441-the-trolley-problem-mysteries

Metro trains = Trolleys. We don't know what it means, or if it means anything, but we should be on the lookout!

Attachments

• Selection_071.jpg
    Selection_071.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 333
The "Trolley Problems" is actually extra interesting, because over the past few days there have been 2 stories of people pushing others onto train tracks in Hong Kong and the UK:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shocking-footage-shows-man-calmly-155918539.html

https://www.rt.com/uk/407790-man-kicked-platform-manchester/

I read both those stories at the time and went, "Huh?!"

Also, when the car accident happened in front of the house, I thanked my lucky stars because I was out at the time. I had the option to stay for dinner at a friend's place where I was helping with some technical stuff, or come back home. I chose going home (against my stomach's judgment) because I had a bad feeling about driving our pickup in the dark on narrow country roads.

I don't often drive the pickup, but generally I'm a super-safe driver, so this struck me as odd. But since I had an uneasy feeling, I went with it.

Later, after the accident, and remembering the time I had left to come home, I calculated that I most likely would have been arriving back here at the front gate roughly at the time of the accident had I stayed for dinner.

Well, ya know, can't be sure... But given the list Mikey has posted, I'm glad I didn't take any chances!

:shock:

Everybody be triply careful...

Those are some crazy string of events Mikey and Scottie. Everybody stay safe and be sure to pay very close attention to any unsure feelings or gut responses that are out of the blue or unusual for their context.

Scottie said:
The "Trolley Problems" is actually extra interesting, because over the past few days there have been 2 stories of people pushing others onto train tracks in Hong Kong and the UK:

That's really interesting because a show I watch aired a new episode last week titled 'The Trolley Problem.' Weeeeird :scared:

Hello all,

Laura said:
(Ark) We had these strange events... There were a number of events recently, like 10 days or so, which were kind of unusual. Sometimes for me they were mysterious, like disappearing things … like in a different reality or something. And then we had our cat that somehow went on the tree and we didn't see her for an entire day. Well, finally she was found in the tree. There were booms, explosions; breaking of electrical lines by digging; Cherie injured; the peacock sick. So, nothing really terrible happened, but it could happen. So, the question is: Is there any meaning that we should be aware of in this sequence of events?

A: General chaotic energies of transition affect environment in many ways. Creatures often suffer thereby. You are doing well with attention and vigilance.

Q: (L) You say the word, "transition"... What kind of transition are we talking about here?

A: Planetary movement through space-time area of realm border.

Does that imply there are other areas in this realm border?

On second thought, planetary movement through space-time area of realm border means that we are in the process of migrating to a new realm IMO, in real time. Which leads me back to the first question. Although I think I might be engaging in metaphysical hair-splitting at this point. FWIW

A little more than a week ago I got up one morning to discover that one toilet at the farm had no water. When investigating the issue, I checked the water line for that bathroom in the utility room, and to test it I turned it into 'close' position. At that moment the metal piece cracked and started flushing water in an explosive manner. I hadn't forced it; I just moved the knob with my fingers and it cracked around the solid metal piece (Pierre kept the souvenir). We changed it later that day and the toilet works now, so all is good.

The last two nights I've had almost only nightmares or at least bad dreams, which I don't have that often. I would wake up from one, think 'that was not nice', go back to sleep and then there would be another one with a different theme.

In one of those dreams last night, there was some sort of being causing chaos in different contexts. It manipulated a boy to carry a bomb into a crowd on a street and detonate it. It took the shape of a big construction machine and started spinning out of control destroying everything around. It launched a burning metal rod into a building, making it collapse. It then took the shape of a train on a plain and tried to run me over, so I had to jump sideways. Then it took the shape of a black man dressed as a cowboy riding a horse and carrying a shotgun, and he went for me again. By dodging him at a certain angle, I tricked him into making a steep turn and he and the horse tumbled to the ground. Somebody else came and we took a picture of him while lying in an awkward position, because "what he hated the most was being caught in ridicule".

I mention that particular dream because I thought it was a metaphor for the chaos energies the Cs described. I also thought it was curious that at some point it was a train that sort of 'derailed' later, considering what Mikey wrote about the car in the ditch and the trains in front of the chateau, which I didn't know about.

Another dream last night involved me watching a scene: a woman calls into her house a very wierd looking alien (like a repulsive colorful humanoid fish - these were walking among people regularly in the dream), so that it would 'consume' her little son and she could get rid of him. Realizing how she was tricking the child into it, the alien decided to consume the woman instead. That left me with a bad feeling, as you can imagine.

Thanks for sharing the list Mikey, and for sharing your experiences Scottie and Windmill Knight. That really is a lot of weirdness to be happening so close together. A good reminder to keep a thousand eyes open and be extra vigilant.

Last night I dreamed that me and my roommates had decided to adopt one of my sister's dogs, but we had to keep a close eye on her because I had a feeling that she was in danger for some reason. Like perhaps something or someone wanted to hurt it.

Scottie said:

OK, this is scary. I commute on the underground daily and around a month or so ago I developed some weird fear of being pushed under an underground train. Although the thought of possible "adventures" on public transport in this day and age has been there for a while, it was never anything this intense!

For example, the platforms are usually very crowded around platform entrances and I normally walk relatively close to the platform edge to squeeze past that crowd. I stopped doing that and I suddenly started to look over my shoulder with a very creepy and uneasy feeling.

Also, as the train destinations are sometimes displayed inaccurately at my station I have to check the front of the upcoming train to see if it's the right train and in order to do that I have to turn my back on people next to me. Over the past couple of weeks I started to look at other passengers, in the direction of travel, with my back towards the upcoming train. I also started to take a close look at people standing next to me whilst before I would just read my book until I heard a train approaching.

This has resulted in getting on the wrong train a couple of times and I was in fact irritated with myself for suddenly being this paranoid. But now I'm like :shock:

Scottie said:
Also, when the car accident happened in front of the house, I thanked my lucky stars because I was out at the time. I had the option to stay for dinner at a friend's place where I was helping with some technical stuff, or come back home. I chose going home (against my stomach's judgment) because I had a bad feeling about driving our pickup in the dark on narrow country roads.

I don't often drive the pickup, but generally I'm a super-safe driver, so this struck me as odd. But since I had an uneasy feeling, I went with it.

Later, after the accident, and remembering the time I had left to come home, I calculated that I most likely would have been arriving back here at the front gate roughly at the time of the accident had I stayed for dinner.

Well, ya know, can't be sure... But given the list Mikey has posted, I'm glad I didn't take any chances!

:shock:

Everybody be triply careful...

OK, that's totally scary :O I'm glad you're safe Scottie, and the rest of the Crew too!! As Mickey said in his post, such things do happen to all of us but boy, it's like all hell broke loose on your end guys!!

Back
Top Bottom