Session 16 July 2009

Thank you for another interesting and very uplifting session, that inspired much thought.

Very surprised with how it ties in with socalled coincidental life experiences such as: Reiki, breathwork ( trained rebirther), overtone singing to mention a few. At the time it just happened, but it seemed to be separate strands leading nowhere until now.

Another thing was that I was part of an international folk dance club for a couple of years, where we learned dances from around the world, including the Greek dance as shown with the knee hop, but also similar style dances from the Balkans and Macedonia. That could come in handy now, though it would take a bit of refreshing after 13 years of non practice.

Will start by practising the meditation first and the other tools that have been given. And of course refreshing the skip and the hop :P

A BIG thanks :clap:

Erna , I just wish we could "give" a dance together...
Did you get the message I sent you? (of course under the Sott scrutiny ;)
Take care

Corto Maltese said:
Laura said:
CM, I'm really surprised that, with all the data that has been shared over the past 15 years, given your thinking abilities (note I do not say "skills" because you have not actualized the potential of your abilities), you should be able to figure out the distinction.

Have you been keeping up with all the reading?

Rather than write a book about it, maybe I'll just do a video to explain the matter in detail.

Well I am sorry to say but I am not able to figure out the distinction, what you described in quoted paragraph doesn't seem any different then any usual YCYR claims. Maybe I am missing some info or maybe my reading instrument is off, surely I wouldn't want to waste your time - but after your answer I am even more confused, so maybe you could refer me to particular parts of material and data which would help me to deduce this significant difference on my own.

On the questions for the Cs thread I wrote the following:

Why you don't CYOR is pretty simple as far as I can see - hardly anyone on this planet has the power, which is akin to knowledge, to do so - at least not in the way that it is touted by New Age types. Having said that, many people DO create their own reality every day but they do so in an ignornant way, with very little awareness of all fo the details and laws of the reality in which we live and the other forces at work. As a result, they generally get a very different reality from the one they intended, even if their "thinking" around their intent was largely unconscious. It's like someone thinking that they are going to step out of a boat and walk across a lake, totally unaware of the laws of gravity and the nature of water. They think, and their intent, is to walk across the lake and stay dry and not drown. When they try it, they sink to the bottom. They just created their own reality.

New Agers are slightly sneakier, they are not so honest as make assertions about creating their own reality in a way that would provide immediate results as to the truth or otherwise of their beliefs. Instead they say something like: "if I don't focus on the negative aspects of life, like war, I will not suffer the negative effects of war". But the person asserting this is some love and lighter in the hills of California and as such is able to immediately provide proof that they are right becayse, guess what, there is no war in California! The same applies to smaller scale things like negativity from friends or family, but in this case they just shut out the offending others. Basically, they metaphorically lock themselves in a lead box and say "see, I'm experiencing no negativity! There for it doesn't exist!"

So the difference being that CYOR is possible if one has already done much work to see and accept reality as it is.

In the most simplistic way, it could be said that it's the difference between someone going out to play a football game largely unaware of the rules of the game, and instead making up their own, as opposed to someone who has learned the ACTUAL rules of the game.

Perhaps you can look at it in terms of CYOR being possible for someone who has rid themselves of their illusions about reality. For such a person, the "universe" can work through them, manifest things even, in its own way, because they are a clean empty vessel. Dirty full vessels don't work that well, as I am sure you can imagine.

To Corto Maltese:
All of this reminds me of these portions of the Wave 3 :

"The “Maidens of the Sacred Wells” would feed wanderers and travelers
from golden bowls and cups. This symbolized the “creative potential” of
the Right hemisphere, and that it was through this “wellspring of
creativity” that one could literally “create reality and all that was needed”."

"There has been some research regarding “recordings” in stones of
buildings... of energy fields, earth grids and all that. Certain stones
produce electricity under the right conditions... and if the stones were used
to amplify mental energies... well, they would power not only transport
(eliminating the need for the wheel), communication and recording of
information (eliminating the need for writing), and perhaps could even
“manifest” anything that was needed in terms of food and other goods
(thereby eliminating the need for cities and agriculture)."

"A: Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies
transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual
realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the
“stone” was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!"

So I guess the difference may be whether one does it only if needed or "rapes the maiden" which would be more like YCYOR or wishful thinking. The line between those is thin as is between one thinking one's intentions are pure and what may be in reality (they may not be so pure for example). Also this session came to mind:

"Q: (L) OK, we’ve been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of
course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty
phenomenal. We’ve come to some kind of an idea that intent, when
confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is
there anything that you can add to it?
A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture... tricky one, huh?
Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is
going to happen?
A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd
density. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no
longer be STO.
Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) OK, so it’s OK to intend something, or to think in an intentional
way, or to hope in an intentional way, for something that is to serve
another...
A: And that brings realization. But, realization creates anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, how do we navigate this razor? I mean, this is like walking on
a razor’s edge. To control your mind to not anticipate, and yet, deal with
realization, and yet, still maintain hope...
A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a nonprejudicial
kind.
Q: (L) OK, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment,
appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and
things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing
any expectation on how that will be, and keep on working?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) We have discussed a lot of concepts about “shaping the future”. In
our discussions, we have hypothesized that it is something like an
intentional act of shaping something good, but without defining the
moment of measurement. In other words, adding energy to it by intent, but
not deciding where, when or how the moment of measurement occurs. Like
a quantum jump: you know it is statistically likely, but not definite, so you
cannot “expect” it, but you observe so that you can notice when it occurs
on it’s own, and in it’s own way.
A: Yes. Avoiding anticipation. That is the key to shaping the future...
When it hits you, it stops.
Q: (L) When what hits you? The fact that it’s happening? That you are
doing it?
A: Yes unless you cancel out all anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, this is very tricky.
A: Ah? We have doubts... And yes, you create your own reality!
Q: Well, but you have also said that anticipation messes things up, and so I
don’t want to have any anticipation.
A: Anticipation is not creating one’s own reality."

I am not the one to determine, just some thoughts. :)

Thank you for the session :)
This particular session reminded me how I found the Cassiopean site.
I was returning from dance lesson in very good mood and full of energy, when I tought that I haven't seen any prediction for 2012 for a long time (8 years). Well I had time, and thought it would be fun to see what strange predictions there are (and let me tell you there are some bizzar ones out there).
I wrote my querry into google search bar, and the Polish Cass site link was on the firs site. I closed all other sites, and read most of the articles that were there. Then I started Wave serie. I couldn't eat or sleep very much until I finished reading things posted there. Then I went to the original site. Rest as they say is history.
So you could say that dancing brought me here :).

Laura said:
The ones that we ended up viewing as the first two may or may not be the first two in this list because they got saved as "1" "2" and "3" and so on.

Anyway, the ones the Cs referred to were a teacher in a black skirt and white blouse with children, and women in red dresses, hands joined, in a line, moving in a more or less slow and sedate way. On the other videos, those who were dancing similarly to this would be comparable.

Thanks muchly, I remember seeing those 2. I will download them.
Overall, I find Greek music very cool! And I love to dance too (though I don't know any type of formal dance).

Perceval said:
In the most simplistic way, it could be said that it's the difference between someone going out to play a football game largely unaware of the rules of the game, and instead making up their own, as opposed to someone who has learned the ACTUAL rules of the game.

Perhaps you can look at it in terms of CYOR being possible for someone who has rid themselves of their illusions about reality. For such a person, the "universe" can work through them, manifest things even, in its own way, because they are a clean empty vessel. Dirty full vessels don't work that well, as I am sure you can imagine.
This definitely makes sense.

Just to confirm if I am understanding you correctly, you are basically saying that Laura is this clean and empty vessel and that this technique would only work for her and those on the similar level.

First many thanks for the quick transcription ... very interesting indeed!

Some comments to dancing ...

A few years ago I had to go through a very difficult exam which I failed the first time, even though I was well prepared and pretty optimistic. I was very frustrated, as I didn't understand where I had failed. I knew my stuff - my deficiency was more in the form, the way I would deliver my knowledge. My wife told me again and again: "You have to learn to dance this exam ... you don't dance, you are too serious, too fixated, too cramped up". I thought about that a long time. My wife was working abroad at that time, so she wasn't home much. So I took dance lessons, without telling her. After a while I invited her to come to one of my lessons - I have never seen her yaw drop so low ...".

I don't know how much this helped me pass my exam the second time around - but it was a good thing to do, although I seemed to approach dancing a bit like my exam, too tense and stiff, not enough flow ... I really like the idea of dancing, eventhough I make a terrible job of it. But it is such an exhilarating experience when you move in sync to music you like with a person you like ...

Another comment on kites ...

I do some kite-surfing, where you use a kite for traction. You are tethered to a kite and use a board on your feet to travel over the water. I don't think that this is what the C's implied, to use kites for traction, but just thought I'd throw that idea in for what it's worth ...

Regarding CYOR and rituals -

It may be more clear if the breathing/meditation/dance techniques are viewed as conscious applications of natural laws concerning the relationship of hyperdimensions and 3D. Whereas New Age CYOR and rituals disregard nature and conscious activity.

Corto Maltese said:
Perceval said:

Just to confirm if I am understanding you correctly, you are basically saying that Laura is this clean and empty vessel and that this technique would only work for her and those on the similar level.

Corto, I'm a bit puzzled by your answer. As has been pointed several times already, you've been around for a long time. You've read the Wave series, and are a regular contributor to this forum and SOTT reader. Yet, seems you can't figure out on your own whether Laura "has rid herself of her illusions about reality"? Maybe she should make a video about it, after all...

Corto Maltese said:

No, it's more that you would have to have let go of your illusions for it to work, or at least have the potential to work in this direction. Or as Ivan quoted:

A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a nonprejudicial kind.

Q: (L) OK, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment,
appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and
things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing
any expectation on how that will be, and keep on working?

When I reread the session especially the part about the music and/or words while dancing which are optional according to the situation, I thought about this video: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKn53vWIHA&feature=channel_page and the words that are being repeated, paying attention to the message, in a group for a "group mind descision", and wondered whether they could be beneficial in any way if not now then at some later point in "time".

Great action packed session :)

For someone who doesn't know enough about all of this, dancing might sounds silly, but if you throw in energy, and united energies of the dancers, and the goal everything sat at the place. It's good that it is easy slow dance, even I, clumsy as I am, have courage to try it.

I have two questions:

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

1. Could that be "kites" maybe?

2. When one do that, connects with higher centers, and connects to other members higher centers, can that be of benefit to them (that other members) in this 3D, even if they didn't connected at the moment? (Probably wishful thinking, but it would be great if you can help someone like that)

The thing that occurs to me after CortoMaltese's question is that Laura's "instrument", I would venture to guess, is probably much more tuned now that earlier in the experiment when the C's % accuracy rate was lower, around 70. I'm sure you can see the detailed and often unexpected answers from the C's and realize this yourself. So, with such a high accuracy rate, I'd venture to say that there is a only really really small probability of this being off, so the chance of this being YCYOR is basically negligible. And of course there is the networking aspect- with everyone commenting and adding their bits of material to the discussion, we will (IMO) have a balanced and, if we actually try to do it physically, tested approach to this question. Then we can accept or reject the hypothesis that this will work based on results. I don't think we should throw out the question just because it sounds a little like other examples of YCYOR...remember the law of three? ;)

Anyway, with the amount of research done by the SOTT team and Laura, I have a level of trust that this will not just be some distraction from the search. As others have pointed out, it's fun, and we could all probably use a reduction in stress in these times! It's always good to get some exercise in!

Corto Maltese said:
Perceval said:

CM, do you know what a non-sequitur is?

What you wrote in response to Perceval strikes me as a complete non-sequitur. It's like your mind completely missed the point. And that is the point that several people (including myself) have tried to make to you.

I have sympathy for your confusion because I perceive that it is real and I would really like to help. What I would suggest to you is that you try the breathing exercises and meditation for a couple of months without any expectations of results, and see if maybe some doors in your mind get opened.

Back
Top Bottom