Session 16 July 2016

luc said:
Gurdjieff also said:

G. said:
"And he 'considers' not only separate persons but society and historically constituted conditions. Everything that displeases such a man seems to him to be unjust, illegal, wrong, and illogical. And the point of departure for his judgment is always that these things can and should be changed. 'Injustice' is one of the words in which very often considering hides itself. When a man has convinced himself that he is indignant with some injustice, then for him to stop considering would mean 'reconciling himself to injustice.'

Not saying that this applies to you here, but this seems to tie in with external considering as a means to happiness, i.e. not running internal dialogues, not shaking our fist towards the sky etc. It's easy to say though, especially for me who hasn't spent the best of his life getting the truth signal out there day in day out.

I think you might be on to something there Luc. Thank you.

Joe said:
Hope I didn't depress anyone too much! Feel free to give the positive side of the argument! :D

Not at all, Joe.

From where we stand, that WAS the positive side of the argument.

Joe said:
Hope I didn't depress anyone too much! Feel free to give the positive side of the argument! :D

If it wasn't for your ongoing hard work, and the work of others like you, I wouldn't be here every day. I wouldn't be stopping my self amidst my own behaviors to give myself a shake and try to salvage what's left of this shared experience.

It's my own ongoing struggle against STS that helps me see the potential in others. I wouldn't call it day dreaming but maybe a 'statistical affirmation' that there is a greater, collective interest in the spirit, and with the heart.

I hope this leaves you feeling less depressed.

Thank you.

Joe said:
Our research into historical and social cycles and the rise and fall of civilizations and cyclical cataclysms is backed up by fairly hard evidence. So one thing we can be pretty sure about is that 'nature' calls a halt to the madness that tends to rise to unreasonable heights here on planet earth. That seems to be about the only 'saving grace' we can really count on.

Well, there’s not much I can say that’s cheerful about the situation. One positive thing is to consider how much worse things could have been without this group. While the cleansing process may be the only saving grace that we can count on, we can’t discount how much the work done here will alleviate some of the suffering that will ensue. And maybe that itself may have a larger impact than we realize as it may mitigate some of the soul trauma during the cleansing and thus deny food the for STS minions.

Also, while the majority of people appear to be running off a cliff if not planting their heads firmly in the sand, we cannot know how many others are quietly reading and studying this work and that of others who are trying to sound alarms. Just look how many people keep joining the Forum who have been reading Laura's books (for sometimes years), but for various reasons have remained quiet. There may be waay more people out there – perhaps they are some of the ‘help’ that may be coming, and who knows what can change as our numbers increase.

Joe said:
Our research into historical and social cycles and the rise and fall of civilizations and cyclical cataclysms is backed up by fairly hard evidence. So one thing we can be pretty sure about is that 'nature' calls a halt to the madness that tends to rise to unreasonable heights here on planet earth. That seems to be about the only 'saving grace' we can really count on.

What you wrote above is just about the only positive side I can think of at this time :D

Joe said:

Not at all... I read all the answers to your post and I completely agree with it. I think that we're all here for the same reason, don't your remember "red or blue pill ?".
Normally, at a certain point of the "work", we have to understand our choice and the consequences.
Of course it can feel very depressive to talk and think about all of that but we musn't forget what C's always tell us :"help is on the way" or "isn't that funny ?".
Life is experience... life is hatred, despair and suffering but life is also fun, smile, joy and love.
As you have already said Joe "Our research into historical and social cycles and the rise and fall of civilizations and cyclical cataclysms is backed up by fairly hard evidence"... we need another cleansing to go forward and evolve.

Of course, you know that death is not the end. We must focus on a bigger picture and do what we feel we have to do. Like I read in the Celestine Prophecy, history shows us where we come from, where we are and where we're going. It's time to choose and people around here have made their choice. It's not time to feel negative.

Moreover, for years I have been talking about the mysteries of life with people around me. I always knew that there was something behind the veil of illusion that recovered our global view of this reality. I had to speak carefully and stay hidden most of the time because of the common idea of the world but nowadays, more and more people start to think different and share this idea. Personal frequencies are rising thanks to your work and the work of a lot of people around the world and that's another positive point.
So yes, sometimes, it's normal to feel depressed but we cannot fall into this state of mind.

Will and thoughts are energy so it's our choice to generate positive or negative one. Besides, it's more easier when you live in an environment that suits you but also when you stay in touch with people like you. We all have our bad moment, in this case it's important to have people you can count on.

Thank you Joe for your work and your remark, thank you all for your will, your answers and your presence around here.

aleana said:
Joe said:

Well, there’s not much I can say that’s cheerful about the situation. One positive thing is to consider how much worse things could have been without this group. While the cleansing process may be the only saving grace that we can count on, we can’t discount how much the work done here will alleviate some of the suffering that will ensue. And maybe that itself may have a larger impact than we realize as it may mitigate some of the soul trauma during the cleansing and thus deny food the for STS minions.

Also, while the majority of people appear to be running off a cliff if not planting their heads firmly in the sand, we cannot know how many others are quietly reading and studying this work and that of others who are trying to sound alarms. Just look how many people keep joining the Forum who have been reading Laura's books (for sometimes years), but for various reasons have remained quiet. There may be waay more people out there – perhaps they are some of the ‘help’ that may be coming, and who knows what can change as our numbers increase.

A few weeks back I was thinking along these same lines.

It's damn depressing to see the world as it is and realize that a cataclysmic cleansing is the only way to stop much of the madness.

Finding this group was a miracle. I'm certain others feel the same. No matter what the future holds together we now have a better understanding of why bad stuff happens. We would rather face the ugly truth than stay ignorant. And while the earth and its inhabitants are in upheaval, we won't be shaking our fists or running around in shock due to the knowledge we've amassed...and are still amassing.

Should some of us survive the worst or expire having hopefully completed what we came to do here on earth, I've a hunch most of us would say "Thank you, DCM, for giving us a clue". That's a positive in my book.

NormaRegula said:
Finding this group was a miracle. I'm certain others feel the same. No matter what the future holds together we now have a better understanding of why bad stuff happens. We would rather face the ugly truth than stay ignorant. And while the earth and its inhabitants are in upheaval, we won't be shaking our fists or running around in shock due to the knowledge we've amassed...and are still amassing.

Should some of us survive the worst or expire having hopefully completed what we came to do here on earth, I've a hunch most of us would say "Thank you, DCM, for giving us a clue". That's a positive in my book.

Thank You for a reminder of some positive aspects of current life. With so much happening to so many people, these events must be very valuable lessons we need to learn from. I value the forum and SOTT especially for extended information on how and why things are made to happen. We have so much to learn if we are to share information with others who ask in the future.

Joe said:
3D Student said:
On the topic of daydreaming, I have concern because I used to (and still do to less extent) do it. An example is that when I read these awful stories of all the shootings and stabbings, I will usually imagine what is happening. And then I'll put myself in place, and try to "save the day" or defeat the attackers. And it goes on to negative thoughts about battling and violence. That sort of thing. I guess trying to correct the wrongs isn't the best thing, because the event already happened so it's a fantasy. Does anyone else do this, any thoughts?

I used to do something similar, although it was more along the lines of finding the people responsible and kicking their butts something serious so they could never do it again. Now I'm usually just depressed about it. So I figure if I analyze the situation as objectively as I can, I might reach some comforting conclusion, or even a solution. But usually it just depresses me more, because it makes me see in more clarity just how evil, and apparently unstoppable, these 'beings' are. They're determined to destroy our global society and create as much suffering as possible for as many as possible, and we're tasked with the job of watching it happen. How cool is that! Not!

It's really a pretty ugly picture, and it helps me to better understand all those people out there who turn their faces away from the horrors of the world and pretend it isn't happening, or fall into illusions or dreams, or don't want to listen to the things we would like to tell them.

Sometimes I think we're cursed, those of us who have some 'gene' or something that made us maladjusted to society and inclined to dig for and discover the truth of this world. Did we think we'd find bunny rabbits and roses? If so, we got a shock! So here we are, naturally inclined to keep digging and uncovering the horrible reality of this world, and for a while thinking we could 'spread the word' and thereby help to fix it. But as time has passed, that idea has been exposed as a pipe dream. For the last 14 years we have been actively broadcasting a message to the public to wake up to just how messed up this world is, and informing them about the psychopathic nature of those that rule over us, and the likely future that awaits. The result? Things have gotten immeasurably worse. That's kind of depressing. No wonder we have tended to exclaim "Bring on the comets!" from time to time!

I can't even imagine where all of us would be today if it wasn't for your work, and who knows what the result will be eventually if everyone does their best to help.

Joe said:
3D Student said:
On the topic of daydreaming, I have concern because I used to (and still do to less extent) do it. An example is that when I read these awful stories of all the shootings and stabbings, I will usually imagine what is happening. And then I'll put myself in place, and try to "save the day" or defeat the attackers. And it goes on to negative thoughts about battling and violence. That sort of thing. I guess trying to correct the wrongs isn't the best thing, because the event already happened so it's a fantasy. Does anyone else do this, any thoughts?

I used to do something similar, although it was more along the lines of finding the people responsible and kicking their butts something serious so they could never do it again. Now I'm usually just depressed about it. So I figure if I analyze the situation as objectively as I can, I might reach some comforting conclusion, or even a solution. But usually it just depresses me more, because it makes me see in more clarity just how evil, and apparently unstoppable, these 'beings' are. They're determined to destroy our global society and create as much suffering as possible for as many as possible, and we're tasked with the job of watching it happen. How cool is that! Not!

It's really a pretty ugly picture, and it helps me to better understand all those people out there who turn their faces away from the horrors of the world and pretend it isn't happening, or fall into illusions or dreams, or don't want to listen to the things we would like to tell them.

Sometimes I think we're cursed, those of us who have some 'gene' or something that made us maladjusted to society and inclined to dig for and discover the truth of this world. Did we think we'd find bunny rabbits and roses? If so, we got a shock! So here we are, naturally inclined to keep digging and uncovering the horrible reality of this world, and for a while thinking we could 'spread the word' and thereby help to fix it. But as time has passed, that idea has been exposed as a pipe dream. For the last 14 years we have been actively broadcasting a message to the public to wake up to just how messed up this world is, and informing them about the psychopathic nature of those that rule over us, and the likely future that awaits. The result? Things have gotten immeasurably worse. That's kind of depressing. No wonder we have tended to exclaim "Bring on the comets!" from time to time!

Joe, I feel exactly the same. I had my own little death in not seeing heroes anymore, as I had the issue with politics which has some noble leaders but the game is rigged even for them.

The only positivity I see now is in itself ominous. The book The 5th Option- Origin of Life by Brent Shiller lays out how dna serves information. So, our 'curse' is like a mutation that opens us up to more information. Meanwhile the masses hide more from information, making their own dreams within dreams, like Inception and Cobb's delusions (very likely he never woke up fully- https://jonnegroni.com/2013/04/25/what-you-missed-about-inception/), people are pretty much feeding STS, which is wishful thinking!

I read that mutations a lot of times come before a big change. At that time, the life form with the mutation has a hard time, because they are not as "fit" for the environment as those without the mutation. But after a big change, sometimes that mutation gives immense benefits while the previous non-mutated life forms have a hard time to survive. I guess our mutation is the "Adamic" form as Mouravieff spoke about.

I see it not only as a physical gene, but as we call "spiritual"- a link to a higher order, less entropy as The 5th Option would say. I suppose that's why to graduate to 4d STO only 51% is required. But to be STS in 4d, you have to be on the tippy top, because it requires (as the C's said) infinite knowledge- to be able to have wisful thinking and yet a higher aim (or whatever we can call it). I suppose because on that level of information, to create order you have to concentrate it because the rest of their work involves creating a LOT of entropy, haha.

So, the grim part is that for 4d STS to exist, it means a lot of 3d has to be their servant (unwillingly in many cases and that's what hurts).
There really is no solution, it seems to be the way of reality- for them to exist, this has to exist. And without this mayhem, we wouldn't even have got to this point of realizing how critical objectivity and the work is!

In wondering about 3d STO, I recall reading a recent Sott article on an Amazonian tribe https://www.sott.net/article/322632-Dream-people-of-the-Amazon-The-world-view-and-dream-life-of-the-Achuar-tribe . Despite their spiritual link to higher knowledge, a lot of which seemed to be linked to taking hallucinogens, they still had a high mortality rate of young men in wars between other groups.
In fact, until the Catholic missionaries taught them how to negotiate, one out of every two adult males met his grisly end in battle.

I really don't understand why they couldn't have peace and compromise when they were so called "super spiritual"?
Ironically, it was a Catholic missionary that taught them how to negotiate by using a casette recorder where he would run back and forth between the groups to help them compromise. Sheesh, I expected a group living in harmony with nature to be able to get along with other groups without needing a "un spiritual" Catholic representative?!

So, even that fantasy of some kind of tribal society makes me do a double take now. Sure, we could get along and do well, but how could we deal with people who don't even want to listen or think? Have they already regressed so much that this may not be reversible? In that case, like Caesar said they are fickle and easily mislead. So that is the ominous part: Despite the hope, there is also a lot of objective history showing that we may be one of a few small life rafts escaping from a huge ship!

I wonder where the 1/3rd number came from? How do we know it is accurate? I suppose one could make a research project out of it. I was a bit surprised that the article was praising the spirituality of a society that killed 1/3rd of it's men. Still, there is wisdom even in unlikely places. And the universe doesn't always work the way we expect.

monotonic said:
I wonder where the 1/3rd number came from? How do we know it is accurate? I suppose one could make a research project out of it. I was a bit surprised that the article was praising the spirituality of a society that killed 1/3rd of it's men. Still, there is wisdom even in unlikely places. And the universe doesn't always work the way we expect.

Divide By Zero said:
I really don't understand why they couldn't have peace and compromise when they were so called "super spiritual"?

I think Spiritual is an incredibly abused term, and is likely a projection of the author and the article's readers onto these people. Their experience of collective dreaming and changing reality is just a part of ordinary life for these people, just like the internet is for us. The way I see it it is a sort of psychological technology, like NLP, reading, or self-remembering.

I'm sure this Same tribe is asking, if we're so technologically advanced why do we fight wars and poison the forests and oceans? I think it's because "magic" and technology are specializations and what ultimately seems to determine one's contribution to the universe is more general measures of a person's character. Some strong shamans are poor human beings, like any occupation, OSIT. What makes good generalists is the ability to adapt: to learn and externally consider. I'm sure many tribes just as skilled at dreaming as these were wiped out because they could not overcome the darker aspects of their culture. Just my two cents.

Edit=Quote

I see positive spiral often beginning with negative events, if at that moment you recall what Gurdjieff said : you're always lying !, it brings freedom and it's much more compelling to recall that nothing is real when we face a "negative side" of reality.
In the bad there are good, I watched "The war you don't see" of John Pilger earlier and facing the now so obvious lie of certain journalist I recall myself that it was indeed a lie and begin to see real robot, useless and somewhat harmless robot. I strive afterwards to continue this process, and it brings the space I need between my self-talk and "me".

So keep searching in the dark, it seems to be a call of light :) !

Joe said:

I was somewhat surprised when you were telling about having had a breakdown not so long ago, due to realizing about nothing can be done to change things, as that nothing can be done was one of the first things I understood when first reading the wave and G and so I thought that you knew that from the start as well, and had just developed superhero powers or something so that you knew something I didn't, and thus knew what to do :)

The realization back when I realized nothing can be done, send me into years of depression, and apathy, and made me stop reading, and stop doing, so I could come to terms with it laying on some emotional death bed in my hermit cave, so I am thankful that you didn't realize sooner if it would have stopped you in trying to change things, as your (and your fellow broadcasters) efforts to broadcast have helped me much in giving me hope, and in knowing that there is good people out there, thus helping me rise from my deathbed, and also given me a better understanding of all and everything.

I might be wrong, but I think that what can be done though nothig can be done to change things (which is what you have been and are doing) is like that story of all the jellyfish washed up on the beach and the little boy who walks on the beach, picking them up and throwing them back into the sea, and someone asks him why bother, as it don't make a difference as there are so many that will die even if he saves a few, and the little boy says while throwing one into the sea "for this one it does make a difference"

So echoing was others have said already: for me (and many others I'm sure) your (and your fellow broadcasters) efforts have made a big difference for this particular jellyfish. I also think that the efforts of you and likeminded through the times is the way that knowledge have been preserved so that it is at all possible to find bits and pieces of if one searches, which is the reason that the battle is ongoing and not lost.

Of cause it is depressing to think that after this world collapses and the few survivors build up a new one, the same thing will happen all over again, but I have accepted (on some days more than other days) that this is how things are, and that if all I can do is to throw a few jellyfish back into the sea, then that is what I will do. Even if all that one can do is to write a letter on toiletpaper for the next tortured prisoner to find as the letter in V for vendetta, such a letter is much helpful to find even if one is tortured to death right after.

So thank you Joe :flowers:

Elohir said:
Thank you for reminding us this important and interesting session. It's clear that this crystal project looks very similar to this old story of the babel tower.
When you think about, C's must have planned all of this for a while ;D
Since 1994, Laura made a lot of progress as some people all around the world so it might be the right time for another kind of babel tower.

Yes, the C´s planned this for a while:

November 4, 1994
Frank and Laura

Q: (L) Hello.
A: Hello. Rocks.

Q: (L) What about the rocks? {We had been discussing large crystals on a nearby table.}
A: Put in sunlight for two days.

Q: (L) And what will that do?
A: Energize.

Q: (L) Energized to do what?
A: Provide power to you.

Now in 1994 they were talking about Atlantis, pyramids and crystals. V said that saw Crystals...I think this person saw the future (2016, 22 years!!) Laura`s Crystal Project along with the increase of Earth Changes:

November 19, 1994
Frank, Laura, V__, Terry and Jan

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?
A: Sun.
[…]

Q: (V) In meditation, I saw crystals coming up during Earth changes. Is this what is going to happen?
A: Yes.

[…]

Q: (L) What kind of power frequency did these crystals use?
A: Full range.

Oh each year we are near!!! it is exciting

Back
Top Bottom