Session 16 September 2017

caballero reyes said:
THE FOUR TOLTECAS AGREEMENTS
or the equivalent of how to advance in the "Fourth Way" according to G.

Here are a little more explanation: ;)
author said:
1. Be flawless with your words.

This is the most important principle and the most difficult to fulfill. The words that come out of your mouth tell us who and how you are. Honor your words and you will honor yourself. If you honor your words, your self-esteem grows. Be consistent between what you think, what you say and what you do. If you do, you become respectable to others and you will respect yourself.

2. Nothing is personal

Whatever happens around you, nothing is personal. Neither the worst offense nor the worst offense. Nothing that others do is for you. They do it for themselves. As long as someone wants to hurt you, you hurt yourself and the problem is yours and not yours. If you make this principle a habit, you will not need to place your trust in what others do or say. It will only be enough for you to trust yourself and realize that you and only you are responsible for your actions.

3. Do not make assumptions.

Truth does not exist. Each of us has our truth. We tend to make assumptions about everything. We interpret what we see, hear and feel under our mental filters and often make us a dramatic film of a problem that may not exist. Do not give anything of course. If you have doubts, clarify them. If you have a suspicion, ask. Once you hear the answer, you will no longer have to make assumptions because you will know the truth. Accept others as they are without trying to change them. With clear and transparent communication, your relationships will improve.

4. Always strive to the maximum.

This principle is what allows the other three to become habit. Always strive. In all circumstances, always give the best of you. Always apply the right effort. If you strive to do more than you can, you will expend more energy than you can and your result will not be satisfactory. If you do not strive, if you do less than you can do, you will submit yourself to frustrations, judgments, and reproaches. Also make sure that as you strive, the ladder you climb towards success in your goals is leaning against the right wall. If you strive correctly you will be more productive and live intensely. You will know that you strive correctly when you enjoy what you do. When you do your best because you want to do it and not because you have to.

Hi, Ricklapaz.

An observation about paragraph 2 "Nothing is personal".This is what you wrote in the previous reply:

Whatever happens around you, nothing is personal. Neither the worst offense nor the worst offense. Nothing that others do is for you. They do it for themselves. As long as someone wants to hurt you, you hurt yourself and the problem is yours and not yours. If you make this principle a habit, you will not need to place your trust in what others do or say. It will only be enough for you to trust yourself and realize that you and only you are responsible for your actions.

I do not get it right,I think this second paragraph is not well translated and what you wanted to say is this:

"Nothing that others do is for you. They do it for themselves. As long as someone wants to hurt you, it's the one who damages himself, the problem is theirs, not yours".

I think it should look like this:

Whatever happens around you, nothing is personal. Not the worst offense or the worst offense. Nothing that others do is for you. They do it for themselves. As long as someone wants to hurt you, it's the one who damages himself, the problem is theirs, not yours. If you make this principle a habit, you will not need to place your trust in what others do or say. It will only be enough for you to trust yourself and realize that you and only you are responsible for your actions.

Thanks for complementing the topic.

caballero reyes said:
Hi, Ricklapaz.

An observation about paragraph 2 "Nothing is personal".This is what you wrote in the previous reply:

I do not get it right,I think this second paragraph is not well translated and what you wanted to say is this:

"Nothing that others do is for you. They do it for themselves. As long as someone wants to hurt you, it's the one who damages himself, the problem is theirs, not yours".

Whatever happens around you, nothing is personal. Not the worst offense or the worst offense. Nothing that others do is for you. They do it for themselves. As long as someone wants to hurt you, it's the one who damages himself, the problem is theirs, not yours. If you make this principle a habit, you will not need to place your trust in what others do or say. It will only be enough for you to trust yourself and realize that you and only you are responsible for your actions.

Thank you caballero reyes and riclapaz for the interesting parallels with the TOLTECAS AGREEMENTS, Castenada and Gurdjief.

The four agreements really seem much like what we are trying to do here on the forum and also seem to agree with many things the Cs have said.

The words of Quetzalcoatl which had never known about before sound much like bible parables such as a response to a woman caught in adultery about to be stoned to death:

John 8:7New International Version (NIV) said:
When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”

I also think the "B" influences from Mouravieff's Gnosis Vol I can be seen embedded in many religions.

riclapaz said:
author said:
The feathered serpent symbolizes the ascension of vibratory frequencies of the Toltec warrior, who managed to overcome their animality and false egos, achieving the perfect alchemy of raising the sacred oils from the sacrum to the pineal gland, activating all their genetic code, entering the sacred space of the heart connected with the mind in resonance and synchrony, expanding its electromagnetic field, forging a superhuman of high consciousness and perception with a holistic vision, achieving the temperance and balance of its human and spiritual duality by harmonizing matter and spirit, vibrating in the highest frequency of LOVE ...

What are your sources for this supposed "Toltec knowledge"? As far as I know, there are only very sketchy legends about Quetzalcoatl, and everything else is really the interpretation and imagination of modern authors. Pre-hispanic written sources are extremely few beause the Spanish burnt virtually all the codex they found, so there is a lot of guessing going on from historians regarding aztecs and mayans, who were still alive when they met the Europeans. But the situation is even worse with tribes that were long gone like the toltecs. And on top of the 'educated guesses' of professional archaeologists, you have esoteric enthusiasts finding a fertile ground for their imagination.

See the paragraph above, for example. Pineal gland, genetic code, electromagnetic field; all those concepts were mixed with the very little that archaeologists actually know about toltecs in order to create a glorified new-agey mythology of ancient Mexico that Mexicans can feel proud of. But where's the truth? What happened with thinking with a hammer?

goyacobol said:
I just got through reading a short book written by Sacha Dobler about the Black Death in the 14th century.

After reading the book I was left with the impression that the Black Plague was not necessarily caused by rodents and fleas or always pneumatically spread either. As a matter of fact the history seems to indicate it could have been many different diseases and/or toxins due to earth changes such as comet/asteroid impacts, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. It an interesting look at those years in history.

There are quite a few articles on SOTT that show that the Black Plague was the instrument of the disease. Most notable, one by Laura and one by Gaby that, if anyone is interested, I'll link to here.

https://www.sott.net/article/145683-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Cosmic-Connection

This is a book review from Laura on New Light on the Black Death: The Cosmic Connection, by dendrochronologist Mike Baillie of Queen's University, Belfast, Ireland

https://www.sott.net/article/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection

This was written by Gaby and has a lot of info in it.

fwiw

goyacobol said:
I just got through reading a short book written by Sacha Dobler about the Black Death in the 14th century.

After reading the book I was left with the impression that the Black Plague was not necessarily caused by rodents and fleas or always pneumatically spread either. As a matter of fact the history seems to indicate it could have been many different diseases and/or toxins due to earth changes such as comet/asteroid impacts, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. It an interesting look at those years in history.

This book is a mess and misleading. You can check its discussion starting from this post.

Nienna said:
goyacobol said:

There are quite a few articles on SOTT that show that the Black Plague was the instrument of the disease. Most notable, one by Laura and one by Gaby that, if anyone is interested, I'll link to here.

https://www.sott.net/article/145683-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Cosmic-Connection

This is a book review from Laura on New Light on the Black Death: The Cosmic Connection, by dendrochronologist Mike Baillie of Queen's University, Belfast, Ireland

https://www.sott.net/article/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection

This was written by Gaby and has a lot of info in it.

fwiw
Altair said:
<snip>

This book is a mess and misleading. You can check its discussion starting from this post.

Thank you Nienna and Altair for the update. I saved the book apparently before reading the full review. I could have saved some reading effort if I had seen the full review thread. It was a poorly written book in many respects. It is as others noted "disorganized" to say the least. The good part was that it is a "short" book and he does reference Mike Baillie and Laura, although Laura's quotes come out more "paraphrased" to the point of "putting words in her mouth" so to speak.

It did give many details and viewpoints but it could be misleading if you just take everything as gospel so to speak.

I already had read and saved the 2011 SOTT article but I read and saved the 2007 article as well since your drawing my attention to it.

I hope others seeing this will keep that in mind or better yet save the time and effort and read the SOTT articles instead.

Sorry for the confusion.

caballero reyes said:
Hi, Ricklapaz.

Thanks for the clarification, caballero reyes, a google translator error, sorry ;)

Windmill knight said:
riclapaz said:
author said:
The feathered serpent symbolizes the ascension of vibratory frequencies of the Toltec warrior, who managed to overcome their animality and false egos, achieving the perfect alchemy of raising the sacred oils from the sacrum to the pineal gland, activating all their genetic code, entering the sacred space of the heart connected with the mind in resonance and synchrony, expanding its electromagnetic field, forging a superhuman of high consciousness and perception with a holistic vision, achieving the temperance and balance of its human and spiritual duality by harmonizing matter and spirit, vibrating in the highest frequency of LOVE ...

What are your sources for this supposed "Toltec knowledge"? As far as I know, there are only very sketchy legends about Quetzalcoatl, and everything else is really the interpretation and imagination of modern authors. Pre-hispanic written sources are extremely few beause the Spanish burnt virtually all the codex they found, so there is a lot of guessing going on from historians regarding aztecs and mayans, who were still alive when they met the Europeans. But the situation is even worse with tribes that were long gone like the toltecs. And on top of the 'educated guesses' of professional archaeologists, you have esoteric enthusiasts finding a fertile ground for their imagination.

Hello, yes I agree with you, I still can not find any source that could be more "reliable" on all this, I hope to find something more concrete.

Windmill knight said:
See the paragraph above, for example. Pineal gland, genetic code, electromagnetic field; all those concepts were mixed with the very little that archaeologists actually know about toltecs in order to create a glorified new-agey mythology of ancient Mexico that Mexicans can feel proud of. But where's the truth? What happened with thinking with a hammer?

See previous answer :)

Laura said:
A: Psychopathy takes its toll!

Q: (Pierre) Referring to the level of inefficiency and chaos. And it's just a time of peace. Imagine during a time of war, with all the added stress and pressure! It would be a disaster.

(L) Yeah, and with the negative selection of people. They're incompetent, and you select them because they're psychopathic enough. And then they're dumber. Risk takers and dumb, and...

Recently this session was talking about the incompetence, chaos and inefficiency of psychopaths who feel the pressure of the wave of change, when the Las Vegas event happened. I have already read the SOTT articles about it and others like these that indicate that psychopaths are having a bad time.

Government incompetence and corruption

Those of us who have been around Washington D.C. for a while know that the FBI has been rocked by scandals of all kinds and a series of failures, ranging from Ruby Ridge to Waco to 9/11. Because these scandals involve death, stonewalling, and cover-up, the agencies cannot be trusted to investigate themselves.

For someone with even elementary knowledge of government incompetence and corruption, it doesn’t take a lot of imagination to consider the possibility that Paddock was a government informant or operative in a scheme that backfired.

Perhaps he was a “lone wolf” who somehow “snapped.” But his arsenal, designed for a small terrorist army, and his “secret life,” have led to speculation Paddock was part of a gun-running and bomb-making operation similar to the federal Fast and Furious scandal in the Obama Administration. In this case, however, the targets were Islamists, not Mexican drug traffickers.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/was-vegas-an-fbi-sting-gone-bad

Brandon Smith: A Tactical Analysis Of The Las Vegas Mass Shooting Incident

The tactical and strategic thought applied in this attack denotes a sophisticated and experienced shooter, yet, we are told by Stephen Paddock's family and girlfriend that there was no indication that he had such knowledge or experience. There were some advanced tactical decisions involved in every aspect of the staging of the event, yet, there were also a few glaring mistakes that do not fit. Beyond this, there is evidence that Paddock (the alleged shooter) did not act alone, yet, the official mainstream narrative continues to tell us that he was a lone wolf.

The Tactical Know-How

This is the area which brings up the most questions for me in terms of the Vegas incident. As an avid tactical shooter and long distance shooter, I immediately recognized some strange factors. For instance, the choice of his perch, two adjacent rooms on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel, was rather effective for a number of reasons...

...the most successful snipers tend to choose mid-ground perches to take shots from. Meaning, they never choose the highest points nor the lowest points, and never shoot from the closest points or the furthest points... They do this because when people (including trained combat soldiers) are shot at, their eyes naturally tend to scan for the highest points in the background and the closest points in the foreground first.

The most disturbing aspect of this event and the mainstream narrative, though, is what it insinuates. It insinuates that anyone no matter how seemingly normal could one day simply "snap" and murder crowds of people with impunity. It is the anti-Second Amendment narrative personified, because if "anyone" is capable of such horror, and motive is nonexistent, then the mere existence of firearm access means that we are surrounded by millions of latent mass shooters.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-11/brandon-smith-tactical-analysis-las-vegas-mass-shooting-incident

Leonel said:
For someone with even elementary knowledge of government incompetence and corruption, it doesn’t take a lot of imagination to consider the possibility that Paddock was a government informant or operative in a scheme that backfired.

Sure, that is a possibility, but it smacks of a narrative, or rather counter-narrative, by the controlled opposition, where everything that happens is done by a secretive group (CIA et al) that was running an op that backfired. This conveniently shuts down any discussion of a much more sophisticated operation, namely the use of people like Paddock as "patsies", which is much harder to pull off and needs a lot more resources, planning and networks. The former is "an accident", the latter a planned operation.

Also Paddock's persona doesn't give much food for Paddock being a government informant. Sure, the lack of info might be an indication that this was so, but in general I would think that over the years the brother would have sensed something was wrong with Steve, unless he too is incorporated in the conspiracy.

So things don't add up, and so far for me the most likely scenario is a "black op" that used Paddock as a patsy, and this leads to multiple scenarios or possibilities. But this is also where the trail goes cold, at least at the moment.

Just my thoughts.

Learner said:
To me it isn't either. Some part of me does not want to give up hope but another part says that this might just be wishful thinking. I think it must be a horrible tension for Trump to be trapped within the maneuvers of the Deep State with quite probably no hope to escape. And with his heart in the right place I fear this pressure and stress can eventually destroy this heart in the form of a heart attack. Something like this possibility was mentioned in the last session in August:

August 5th said:
A: We said he would "try", but succeed? Not likely.

Q: (L) What are the chances of him being impeached?

A: Even.

Q: (L) Um, assassinated?

A: More likely a convenient death due to stress factors.

Q: (L) Like a heart attack or something. {Like Chavez and his cancer?}

That would be very convenient for the puppet masters as they would only need to keep Trump under control just as long until he dies from the stress. Quite a depressing and saddening thought. But then, on the other hand, I would say, there may also be something unexpected to be factored in - a kind of variable, which is not really reckoned with and which could "change tables", so to speak. For the "better" or the "worse" remains to be seen. Therefore, I cannot help to keep up some form of hope in whatever form it may manifest.

Also thanks for the discussion about the water from Mars. I remember it from Laura's books, but I was not really able to put this in a practical context how such a thing could go on. But in connection to a plasma event it makes more sense to me in practical terms. It still has to sink in because such an event just seems really incredible but there it actually seems to have been.[/quote]

In this session it was said that Trump it's a perfecty good puppet, so the democrats and the lefties does'nt need to impeach Trump. It is very sad when we realize how difficult is to make thinks work good in the right direction, a death due to stress factors is very likely to be the final result, I hope he can endure for all his Presidency.

:(

Edit=Quote

Just yesterday I came across these three pieces of news:

US Harrier jet crashes in East Africa - CNNPolitics
A United States Marine Corps AV-8B Harrier II jet crashed in Djibouti, in East Africa, on Tuesday. [The accident] occurred during takeoff from Djibouti-Ambouli International Airport. A defense official said that the jet was supporting Alligator Dagger, a training exercise in international waters off the coast of Djibouti.

Marine helicopter crashes in California and kills 4 - CNN
A Marine Corps helicopter crashed Tuesday in California during a routine training mission and all four crew members aboard are presumed dead.

Air Force Thunderbirds Pilot Killed In F-16 Crash During Training Flight | HuffPost
A U.S. Air Force pilot with the traveling Thunderbirds exhibition squad was killed early Wednesday when his F-16 jet crashed at Nellis Air Force base in Nevada, the third crash involving a military aircraft in the past two days. The pilot was on a training mission flying a F-16 Fighting Falcon over the Nevada Test and Training Range near Las Vegas when it crashed about 10:30 a.m. local time, the spokesman said.

Three crashes in two days!! ... and in every case the craft was in training missions, not at all in a very stressed maneuver or operation. Then I just remembered this small excerpt from this session...

(Pierre) During the Charlottesville event, this helicopter that dropped from the sky, was it just a coincidence?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What about the recent events about 15 marines having accidents in two days? There's a general spate of accidents or screw-ups among the US military.

(Pierre) The boats.

(Joe) Yeah.

A: Psychopathy takes its toll!

Q: (Pierre) Referring to the level of inefficiency and chaos. And it's just a time of peace. Imagine during a time of war, with all the added stress and pressure! It would be a disaster.

(L) Yeah, and with the negative selection of people. They're incompetent, and you select them because they're psychopathic enough. And then they're dumber. Risk takers and dumb, and...

(Pierre) On the forum recently was published the history of John McCain as a pilot.

(Joe) He was shot down on his first sortie.

(Pierre) He crashed FIVE planes?!

(L) After the second one, that man should never have been put in a cockpit again.

(Pierre) He flew seven hours total in his life, and he got EIGHTEEN medals for those seven hours!

(Andromeda) And he crashed five planes?!

A: Psychopath!

Thinking about the arrival of warmongers like Bolton or Pompeo to Trump's "team", I wonder what will be of this guys if they really have to embark on a real mission...

@msante now I always remember that part of the session eveytime I see news like that.

Just yesterday I came across these three pieces of news:
Thinking about the arrival of warmongers like Bolton or Pompeo to Trump's "team", I wonder what will be of this guys if they really have to embark on a real mission...

Definitely wouldn't like to be around!

I think it was in 2011 when the C's said comet Elenin had already taken its toll and long before they talked about the alien invasion.
The WHO, which has been working alongside Madagascar’s Ministry of Health, confirmed more than 231 people had been infected with the contagious plague and officials have warned the risk of the epidemic spreading is “high”.
More than 50 million people in Europe were killed by the Black Death in the 1300s, which many historians believe was caused by several killer diseases including the pneumonic plague.

Eastern and central Madagascar have been worst hit by the outbreak, sparking emergency funding from the WHO.

Black Death plague warning: Outbreak confirmed by World Health OrganisationWHO
When did the latest outbreak begin?

It is unclear when the disease first broke out but the first death occurred on 28 August when a passenger died in a public service vehicle in the town of Moramanga, on the east coast.

Two others persons who came had come into contact with the passenger later died, with two more succumbing to the disease in the centre of the island.

On 6 October, Seychelles' national carrier announced that it had "temporarily suspended" its flights to Madagascar. Several Malagasy nationals live and work in the Seychelles in various sectors and frequently travel between the two islands.

Madagascar plague fight is stepped up Plague

World Health Organization
Published on Jun 22, 2016
As demands to meet emergency health needs increase, the World Health Organization’s new Health Emergencies Programme aims to help countries prepare for, prevent, respond to and recover from emergencies quickly, in a more predictable, dependable, and accountable way. Requested and approved by Member States, the new Health Emergencies Programme changes the way WHO does business, expanding from being primarily a technical and normative organization to a fully operational agency in emergencies

Did Cometary Catastrophes Cause the Justinian Plague?
Apr 9, 2018
For nearly half-a-century, the chief principles of The Thunderbolts Project have been presenting a scientific case for relatively recent celestial catastrophes in the inner solar system, within human memory. These events were recorded in the myths and storytelling of ancient man in pre-history, the dramas reverberating through generations and shaping the earliest civilizations. The catastrophes were electromagnetic in nature -– planets seen in the Earthly sky discharging electrically, the thunderbolts of the gods. But what about more recent disasters, in the A.D. time periods, disasters that also may have been triggered by fundamentally electromagnetic phenomena in the solar system? In this episode, Thunderbolts colleague Peter Mungo Jupp offers the provocative conjecture that an encounter between our own planet and a cometary intruder may have caused an AD catastrophe, leading to the deaths of tens millions of human beings — the so-called Plague of Justinian.

Back
Top Bottom