Session 16 September 2017

OUI, Constantin, j'ai vu ce fait dans différents films où l'on couvre les miroirs quand il y a un mort...
Connaissance perdue sans doute... Dommage...
Heureusement Laura remet cette connaissance en actualité...

YES, Constantine, I saw this fact in different films where one covers the mirrors when there is a death ...
Knowledge lost probably ... Too bad ...
Fortunately, Laura is putting this knowledge in the news ...

duyunne said:
goyacobol said:
It is not easy to look into the mirror sometimes OSIT.

aye... I was actually thinking about that too. I've shocked myself at how different I appear in a mirror as opposed to how I think I look. Same with in some photos

I'll believe I resemble in some way a kind gentleman with a welcoming smile and then look in the mirror and see myself a crotchety ruggard with terrible stress bags under my eyes and a smile that could be translated as a lazy sneer.

I can't say I'll blame the mirror fwiw. I just need more sleep :lol:

A mirror image is the opposite; printed text is seen backwards in a mirror.
Therefore, when we look at our self in the mirror, we see the opposite of what others see.

Using two 12 inch tile mirrors, with these mirrors' edges touching at the right angle, you can see your true image.
Spoiler alert. You cannot look at your true image in the eyes, mirrors only allow us to look at our opposite image in the eyes.

Laura said:
(Pierre) On the forum recently was published the history of John McCain as a pilot.

I made a search of the entire forum and could not find the thread that this refers to. Any points to the right direction would be appreciated.

Rabelais said:
Laura said:
(Pierre) On the forum recently was published the history of John McCain as a pilot.

I made a search of the entire forum and could not find the thread that this refers to. Any points to the right direction would be appreciated.

Pierre might have meant SOTT and not the forum: https://www.sott.net/article/361927-Reverse-ace-McCain-lost-five-US-Navy-aircraft

Beau said:
Pierre might have meant SOTT and not the forum: https://www.sott.net/article/361927-Reverse-ace-McCain-lost-five-US-Navy-aircraft

Thanks Beau. I didn't think of that. D'oh!

So now that Trump reportedly finally yielded to the "Deep State", after a year of stumbling, we are now back where we "started". World-wide crackdown on everything with institution of total control and overt slavery should be back on track then? When war with Russia is expected to start?

Window to many views.

Hello:

In the previous session of August, Galatea asked about the good things and the evil things that we could see through the mirror, the C's confirmed that we could see things. In fact, this idea arose since they spoke of Psychomantium, when they said that it was a "chamber for viewing other realms, possible futures and entities residing in other densities."

This reminded me of what Don Juan taught Carlos Castaneda about the power of the allies that he could perceive by the use of peyote, mushrooms and toloache. Later Carlos would confess: Don Juan introduced me to his world in the most efficient way he could ... At that time Don Juan talked a lot about allies, power plants, Mescalito, Humito, wind, spirits of rivers , hills, chaparral etc. Don Juan bluntly admitted later that he had told me all this pseudoindian speech at the beginning of my learning for my own sake" (Book The Wheel of Time pag.33) In other words, Carlos needed the use of power plants to experience a non-ordinary reality... he did not have a Psychomantium!!!

The questions:

I wonder if

1. the C's were talking about entities residing in other densities as allies we can use to communicate through a Psychomantium?

2. Is it time for the best prepared among us to make their own Psychomantium to get an STO ally ?

3. What is the procedure to follow, the teaching a la Don Juan?

Q: I do not know what will happen here ... Oh, John Dee supposedly had a vision of the Angel Uriel who gave him a highly polished black stone which was convex, and into which I gazed to communicate with other realms. This sounds very much like a psychomantium. Okay, these beings would appear on the surface of the stone and reveal all the secrets of the future. This was not an imaginary stone because it now resides in the British Museum. However, he later hooked up with Edward Kelly who was, apparently, a complete con-artist. What kind of people did Dee and Kelly conjure through their polished stone?

A: Fourth Density.

Q: STS or STO?

A: Both.

In the book "The teachings of Don Juan" Carlos says:

"The importance of plants consisted, for Don Juan, in their ability to produce stages of peculiar perception in a human being. Thus, it leads me to experience what I have called "states of non-ordinary reality" that contrasts with the reality of daily life."

This non-ordinary reality was the only form of pragmatic learning and the only means of acquiring power. Don Juan said that some objects like crystals, corn and feathers could give power but they were really only tools, minor powers or children's play because something more important was the acquisition of an ally. "An ally can reveal all the secrets of the lesser powers ... An ally such as humito (psilocybe mexicana), for example, allows you to observe and see and enter inconceivable worlds," Don Juan said.

So Don Juan taught Carlos to prepare the plant but above all taught him to manipulate or use the ally: "whoever seeks it must have an irreproachable intention and will ... a man of knowledge," said Don Juan. (manipulate not in the psychological sense but utilitarian, to use for an end)

Q: How long will it take that person to see something?
A: As soon as their psyche is clear of anticipation / prejudice.

I wonder also if Charging a mirror to Don Juan is teaching the apprentice not only to build a Psychomantium to see another realm but also the mental blocking technique so as not to call a harmful ally?

Laura asked about the utility of Psychomantium:

Q: (L) Okay, so we would be able to see all of the things told about in the transcripts. Would we also be able to, by seeing a 4th density reality, be able to generate some sort of unification between ourselves, in some sense, and this new reality?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Is this part of the way and means of bonding oneself to 4th density reality.
A: Helps.
Q: (L) Can one also use this to visit other parts of the globe in real time?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Visit the past and the future?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) There's other things on the other side. Can they come through?
A: Only if used ignorantly.
Q: (L) Is it the mental blocking technique that we are familiar with with what prevents entry of something else?
A: Close.

Carlos Castaneda wrote that a powerful ally must meet certain requirements:

An ally is formless. The amorphous condition of an ally means that it has no clear, or vaguely defined, or recognizable form, at least for our 3D perception

An ally is perceived as a quality. Being amorphous the ally is only perceived by its effects on man of knowledge. Each ally is attributed the character of a human being: If female is possessive, violent, unpredictable and harmful effects. If he was male he is credited with features as dispassionate, soft, predictable and beneficial effects.

An ally can be tame. It has the potential to be used, to manipulate it according to interests which makes it either an assistant, guide or in a vehicle to transport the man of knowledge into the realm of non-ordinary reality... or other realms, possible futures" said the C's

An ally has a rule or law passed from the teacher to the apprentice, Carlos said that it was "a series of activity diagrams that governed the course to be followed in the process of manipulating an ally." There are four rules:

1. The rule is inflexible requires a defined tracking. Follow the instructions to the letter.
2. The rule is not cumulative, all conceivable methods of manipulating an ally have already been used, there is no possibility of increasing, innovating, changing or altering. One only has the possibility to increase his own knowledge.
3. The rule is corroborated in ordinary reality. The rule is verified by experimenting and detailing the procedures used.
4. The rule is corroborated in non-ordinary reality. The rule is verified by experimenting every possible time and detailing the encounters with the ally.

Now, the rules have a specific purpose and is to achieve, using an ally, a utilitarian goal. That is to say, that experience serves as something ... as acquiring knowledge.

Q: (L) Okay, I have been hearing funny popping and crackling sounds in the psychomantium at night. The other night I even saw an Egyptian guy walking back toward the mirror along the side of the bed where I was. He looked exactly like one of those carved images with the funny perspective. It seems that he must have come out of the mirror, interacted with me in some way, and I was awakened by his presence as he was going back ... We have been sleeping regularly in the psychomantium and there is a HUGE increase in frequency and clarity of dreams.
A: Major dramatic change comes with addition of psychomantium.

According to Carlos to measure the degree of effectiveness in achieving the goal, which is knowledge, the rule must be corroborated by consensus between the benefactor and the learner.

The benefactor, teacher or guide within the imparted knowledge is the one who already has the experience of other states of non-ordinary reality (possibly already has used the Psychomantium in several occasions) supervises and can participate together with the apprentice guiding it through such states.

To become a man of knowledge, one had to "meet" an ally as many times as possible

I'm not sure we can use much of Castaneda reliably.
This article I read recently made sense why Castaneda did what he did after gaining popularity. Perhaps he made it all up by combining existing writings?
https://www.salon.com/2007/04/12/castaneda/

In de Mille's first exposé, "Castaneda's Journey," which appeared in 1976, he pointed to numerous internal contradictions in Castaneda's field reports and the absence of convincing details. "During nine years of collecting plants and hunting animals with don Juan, Carlos learns not one Indian name for any plant or animal," De Mille wrote. The books were also filled with implausible details. For example, while "incessantly sauntering across the sands in seasons when ... harsh conditions keep prudent persons away, Carlos and don Juan go quite unmolested by pests that normally torment desert hikers."
De Mille also uncovered numerous instances of plagiarism. "When don Juan opens his mouth," he wrote, "the words of particular writers come out." His 1980 compilation, "The Don Juan Papers," includes a 47-page glossary of quotations from don Juan and their sources, ranging from Wittgenstein and C.S. Lewis to papers in obscure anthropology journals.
In one example, de Mille first quotes a passage by a mystic, Yogi Ramacharaka: "The Human Aura is seen by the psychic observer as a luminous cloud, egg-shaped, streaked by fine lines like stiff bristles standing out in all directions." In "A Separate Reality," a "man looks like a human egg of circulating fibers. And his arms and legs are like luminous bristles bursting out in all directions." The accumulation of such instances leads de Mille to conclude that "Carlos's adventures originated not in the Sonoran desert but in the library at UCLA." De Mille convinced many previously sympathetic readers that don Juan did not exist. Perhaps the most glaring evidence was that the Yaqui don't use peyote, and don Juan was supposedly a Yaqui shaman teaching a "Yaqui way of knowledge." Even the New York Times came around, declaring that de Mille's research "should satisfy anyone still in doubt."

You can read about a mirror in "The Fire From Within", chapter 6: Inorganic Beings.

Attachments

• 6. Inorganic Beings.pdf
    73.2 KB · Views: 20
Divide By Zero said:

I don't see why the teachings and knowledge given in the Castaneda books should be discarded because of the likelihood that he made up a lot of the surrounding situational facts. We figured out a while ago that Don Juan was likely a fictional creation of Castaneda's. There is still good stuff to be learned from his books though. Illion did a similar thing in Darkness Over Tibet. IMO, both exist as a way to learn truths that can be utilized by us.

And the similarities with G continue? lots of stories... which makes you wonder how far down the rabbit hole they got.

Divide By Zero said:
This article I read recently made sense why Castaneda did what he did after gaining popularity. Perhaps he made it all up by combining existing writings?
https://www.salon.com/2007/04/12/castaneda/

In de Mille's first exposé, "Castaneda's Journey," which appeared in 1976, he pointed to numerous internal contradictions in Castaneda's field reports and the absence of convincing details. "During nine years of collecting plants and hunting animals with don Juan, Carlos learns not one Indian name for any plant or animal," De Mille wrote. The books were also filled with implausible details. For example, while "incessantly sauntering across the sands in seasons when ... harsh conditions keep prudent persons away, Carlos and don Juan go quite unmolested by pests that normally torment desert hikers."
De Mille also uncovered numerous instances of plagiarism. "When don Juan opens his mouth," he wrote, "the words of particular writers come out." His 1980 compilation, "The Don Juan Papers," includes a 47-page glossary of quotations from don Juan and their sources, ranging from Wittgenstein and C.S. Lewis to papers in obscure anthropology journals.
In one example, de Mille first quotes a passage by a mystic, Yogi Ramacharaka: "The Human Aura is seen by the psychic observer as a luminous cloud, egg-shaped, streaked by fine lines like stiff bristles standing out in all directions." In "A Separate Reality," a "man looks like a human egg of circulating fibers. And his arms and legs are like luminous bristles bursting out in all directions." The accumulation of such instances leads de Mille to conclude that "Carlos's adventures originated not in the Sonoran desert but in the library at UCLA." De Mille convinced many previously sympathetic readers that don Juan did not exist. Perhaps the most glaring evidence was that the Yaqui don't use peyote, and don Juan was supposedly a Yaqui shaman teaching a "Yaqui way of knowledge." Even the New York Times came around, declaring that de Mille's research "should satisfy anyone still in doubt."

Sounds like Castaneda did not use just one source.

Session 5 October 1994
Q: (L) Who was that god who ordered them not to eat of this tree?
A: Complicated. Laura you are missing the obvious.
Q: (L) In what sense would the fruit of the tree of life be limiting?
A: Believing that one source contains all knowledge is contradicting reality.

Beau said:
Divide By Zero said:

I don't see why the teachings and knowledge given in the Castaneda books should be discarded because of the likelihood that he made up a lot of the surrounding situational facts. We figured out a while ago that Don Juan was likely a fictional creation of Castaneda's. There is still good stuff to be learned from his books though. Illion did a similar thing in Darkness Over Tibet. IMO, both exist as a way to learn truths that can be utilized by us.

Yes, good point!
Sorry, I should have said it more openly. We shouldn't expect that Castaneda's work is reliable, but corroborate it with other information.

I just think it was quite short sighted of him to use the Yaqui name as he probably knew that they didn't practice the methods that he claimed. Why would Casteneda do this, or we he just lazy? It makes me wonder about the intent of his work and what possible traps could be embedded in it.

Back
Top Bottom