Session 16 September 2017

Mandrak

Jedi
Divide By Zero said:
I'm not sure we can use much of Castaneda reliably.

There is a similar situation as in any other (religion, articles, historical data...). There are good and bad sides, accuracy and inaccuracy. The basic question is whether you can benefit from something or not. One can read the fairy tale and use it for inspiration to achieve something.
When it comes to magic or spiritual significance, a person who has reached an appropriate level of knowledge will recognize useful (truth). It does not go as much from 0 to 5 but is more like from 5 to 6. You have to have 5 to get 6. You can upgrade a bit. Cannot be that one who does not know anything about subject, read Castaneda's book and suddenly knows a lot. A beginner will only feel confused or focus on funny parts (Some will be reduced to devouring hallucinogenic mushrooms.)
In a way it is good that there are opposing attitudes, that religion is a lie/true, that Earth is a flat panel/ball, that Castaneda is lying/saying true because it helps people who want or not want to believe something. There is this balance of opposing information. Are pyramids made of people or inhumane forces? A person can believe what he wants, without pressure. Because this is a middle-level planet, it's not very polarized to good or evil, and people are left to decide on their own. If your heart feels calmer when you read that Castaneda is unreliable, this means that you can not(yet) / do not want(yet) to benefit from it. And that's fine. There are various methods for different people.
 

Martina

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hello everyone! Thank you for the session and great comments. I just saw Fox's video:https://boingboing.net/2017/09/10/vicente-foxs-2020-campaign-f.html
I'm really sorry for the US, Trump's walls help Deep State operate even better. Thanks for all information, have a good day :)!
 

Puma

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
dreamer said:
You can read about a mirror in "The Fire From Within", chapter 6: Inorganic Beings.

An ally is an inorganic being. I think the ally that contacted Carlos was a STS being. Throughout the books he tells how many of them want to steal his luminosity. In the text of "The Fire From Within":

" He asserted that just because he had different views did not mean the old seers' practices were invalid. Their interpretations were wrong, but their truths had practical value for them.

In the instance of the water practices, they were convinced that it was humanly possible to be transported bodily by the fluidity of water anywhere between this level of ours and the other seven levels below; or to be transported in essence anywhere on this level, along the watercourse of a river in either direction. They used, accordingly, running water to be transported on this level of ours and the water of deep lakes or that of waterholes to be transported to the depths.

"What they pursued with the technique I'm showing you was twofold," he went on. "On the one hand, they used the fluidity of the water to be transported to the first level below. On the other, they used it to have a face-to-face meeting with a living being from that first level. The headlike shape in the mirror was one of those creatures that came to look us over."

"So, they really exist!" I exclaimed.

"They certainly do," he retorted.


Another way of knowing other realities and non ordinary beings is through the dream.

In the book "The Wheel of Time" Carlos Castaneda says: "Don Juan told me: You will not be complete until you are able to receive orders from a woman without detriment of your being. But that woman can not be any ordinary woman. It must be someone special, someone who has power and is ruthless enough to prevent you from being the boss you imagine yourself to be. "

Carlos on his path to becoming Nagual received the knowledge of several women like the "hermanitas": Rosa, Lydia, Josefina and Elena whom they called la Gorda (Fat). It was they who taught him the "art of the dreamer".

The art of the dreamer is to preserve the image of the dream, to retain the image of what we see, not only to look but to preserve the image and to interact in the dream.

In the book "The second ring of power" Carlos relates the initiation in charge of the sisters:

La Gorda said: Genaro told me that he has tried innumerable times to make you know the art of the dreamer. He displayed before him his other body: that of dreaming, and an occasion made you to be in two places simultaneously, but your emptiness did not allow you to SEE what he indicated. Apparently, all your efforts escape through the hole you have in your center ...

(Note: Previously Lidia had said that Carlos had a hole caused by a woman and that it had emptied him. Don Juan said that men do not know who has emptied them, not so women who know for certain: a woman, a man or a child, thus a complete person has either closed his hole or has no children, while an incomplete person has children or has not closed his hole)

"The Nagual [Don Juan] taught us, you and me, to be dispassionate. I am more dispassionate than you because I lack form. You still have it and you are empty. I mean, you have all sorts of problems. Someday, however, you will be full again ...

(Note: Don Juan talked about changing habits, breaking routines, erasing history and personal importance ... etc. "Not an apex is changed as long as the human form is preserved ... men and women must be impeccable in their effort to change, in order to frighten the human form ... " said Don Juan)

Carlos began calling the allies by means of a sound that he called "the call of the moths" that seems to have been the beginning or the jump to a state of non ordinary reality that affected both Carlos and the little sisters.

Then Lidia, Rosa and Josefina performed a kind of dance, spinning around a table and then collapsing and dragging it to a chamber or room that belonged to la Gorda.

Carlos describes the situation:

The three sisters lay in the center of a broad, white, square body with a brick floor. There were four oil lamps, one on each wall, placed on recessed shelves about two meters off the ground. The ceiling beams had been darkened and the effect was that of a huge place ... I noticed that the walls corresponded in their orientation with the cardinal points.

Lidia, Rosa, and Josefina walked around the room several times, rolling in the opposite direction of the clock ... Finally, the little sisters stopped to sit with their backs against the wall, each under a lamp. Lydia stuck to the east wall, Rosa to the north and Josefina to the west ... La Gorda returned to the south wall.

Carlos called again to the allies thus initiating another jump to a state of non-ordinary reality, perceived their bodies as lumps in the air without sensory reference points, a situation that caused him to lose his balance and fall to the ground causing him great pain. La Gorda woke him up but the five of them were now on a rocky, arid hill "about a mile east of the house." Carlos's reason dictated that the little sisters had taken him there, taking advantage of his unconsciousness while intuition told him another thing. "I was almost in a position of attentive observer, before the struggle of my reason to give with logical foundations, whereas a part of my person lacked interest to explain nothing" wrote Carlos ... the five returned walking home.

Carlos later recalled that he saw the little sisters enter the crack that separates the worlds, and grab hold of the lines or fibers of the world. The reason he had lost his balance at the end of his exhibition was because he had seen them as dizzying lights that tugged at the navel.

Carlos had not remembered this when he finished the dream because he worried about looking not for remembering what he saw. La Gorda said to him:

"The Nagual said that we could all see and choose, however, not having memory of what was seen. Now I understand how right he was. We are all able to see: some more than others.

Dreaming and remembering what you see develops attention. The art of the dreamer is the art of attention.

This is what differentiates man from knowledge of the ordinary man: Ordinary people only perceive the "attention of the tonal," that is, the capacity to perceive and place the consciousness in the ordinary world of everyday life. This is the first ring of power, while the "attention of the nagual" is the capacity of the man of knowledge to situate his consciousness in the nonordinary world or the second ring of power.
 
Sounds like Castaneda did not use just one source.

Session 5 October 1994
Q: (L) Who was that god who ordered them not to eat of this tree?
A: Complicated. Laura you are missing the obvious.
Q: (L) In what sense would the fruit of the tree of life be limiting?
A: Believing that one source contains all knowledge is contradicting reality.

Castaneda did something that Terrence McKenna did, infer that drugs were a path to higher consciousness. It doesn't really matter if it comes in the form of DMT, iboga, or mushrooms. They were a huge honey pot for many would-be explorers.

The suggestion that McKenna was a CIA asset was not so far-fetched, therefore Castaneda could have been too. The drugs I think were a telling sign that they 'went there.'

It really does come down to forbidden fruit. For the most part people are totally unprepared for whatever beings or states of beings psychedelic compounds cause us to hallucinate, whether it be something higher density or just a less obvious part of our reality. In the hands of a true shaman a person might be healed with entheogens, but using them for exploration like a high-school science project is probably ill-advised. Driving out to the desert and eating a peyote button does not a wise person make!
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
endescent said:
Sounds like Castaneda did not use just one source.

Session 5 October 1994
Q: (L) Who was that god who ordered them not to eat of this tree?
A: Complicated. Laura you are missing the obvious.
Q: (L) In what sense would the fruit of the tree of life be limiting?
A: Believing that one source contains all knowledge is contradicting reality.

Castaneda did something that Terrence McKenna did, infer that drugs were a path to higher consciousness. It doesn't really matter if it comes in the form of DMT, iboga, or mushrooms. They were a huge honey pot for many would-be explorers.

The suggestion that McKenna was a CIA asset was not so far-fetched, therefore Castaneda could have been too. The drugs I think were a telling sign that they 'went there.'

It really does come down to forbidden fruit. For the most part people are totally unprepared for whatever beings or states of beings psychedelic compounds cause us to hallucinate, whether it be something higher density or just a less obvious part of our reality. In the hands of a true shaman a person might be healed with entheogens, but using them for exploration like a high-school science project is probably ill-advised. Driving out to the desert and eating a peyote button does not a wise person make!

Caution seems wise and I don't think the Cs were referring to the drugs/natural entheogens when mentioning the "mirror".

Learning is just not a set pattern it seems.

Session 12 August 1995
Q: (L) Well, I certainly intend to do that. Now, I want to slide in a personal question. Regarding my present living conditions, I would like to know if this is karmic?

A: All difficulties in personal life are karmic in one way or another. Especially those involving interactions with other souled beings. And the closer the interactions, the more karmic they are. This you already know.

Q: (L) Well, the difficult thing is to know what is the best thing to do.

A: Learning images is the process that is ongoing throughout all existence, and is achieved by one action or another. Any and all actions, any and all possible actions, any and all directions of actions facilitate continued learning. Therefore, it is not possible in the ultimate sense, to make mistakes. But, one must experience whatever is karmic to its full extent. The choices made reflect choices made prior to entering the physical plane of third density, combined with the opportunities that present themselves with the variability of reality in its fluid state. Therefore, the decisions to be made will present themselves when they are to be made, and it is only one's ability to accept interpretation objectively that determines whether the learning process will deliver greater or lesser degrees of pain.

Q: (L) Why does learning have to be painful?

A: It doesn't.


Q: (L) Well, it seems that it invariably is for me.

A: That is according to the perceptions of the experiencer, not according to any absolute criteria.

Q: (L) We would like to know a bit more on the subject of rituals, which you have warned us are restricting on many levels. Why is this?

A: If one believes in one's activities sincerely, to the greatest extent, they certainly will produce SOME benefit, at SOME level. But, merely following patterns for the sake of following patterns, does not produce sincerity and faith necessary for ultimate benefits to result. So, therefore, as always, one must search from within, rather than from without, to answer that question. Do you understand? To give you an example, to be certain, you meet this all the time. If you read material in the pages of a book that advises one form of ritual or another, and you follow that form of ritual because you have read words printed on the pages, does that really give you the true sense of satisfaction and accomplishment within yourself to the greatest extent possible? Whereas, if you, yourself, were to develop an activity which one or another could interpret or define as a ritual, but it comes from within you, it feels RIGHT to you, and you have a sincere and complete faith in it, whatever it may be, does that feel right to you?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: Have we answered the question, then?

Q: (L) Yes, thank you.

A: We will say good night, then.

End of session
 

riclapaz

Dagobah Resident
Beau said:
Divide By Zero said:
I'm not sure we can use much of Castaneda reliably.

I don't see why the teachings and knowledge given in the Castaneda books should be discarded because of the likelihood that he made up a lot of the surrounding situational facts. We figured out a while ago that Don Juan was likely a fictional creation of Castaneda's. There is still good stuff to be learned from his books though. Illion did a similar thing in Darkness Over Tibet. IMO, both exist as a way to learn truths that can be utilized by us.

Another possibility might be to look a little behind, for example the "Tolteca" culture, a town that lived between 900 AD and 1200 AD around its capital Tollan-Xicocotitlan, near Tula in Mexico, its religion seems to have been Shamanic type, I do not know the reason why his knowledge was concealed, a quick look at his information on Google, tells us that they were women and men of knowledge, this I found on the mirrors (Spanish):

(http: //nepohualtzintzin.blogspot.mx/2011/07/espejos-toltecas.html)

author said:
TOLTEC MIRRORS

AN ENTRY TO THE "OTHER WORLD"

LOOKING AT A MIRROR IS KNOWING, RECOGNIZING, AND ADMIRING; however, for the Ancient inhabitants of Mesoamerica, MIRRORS were more than mere objects of daily use; they conceived them as something magical with which they could, in addition to guessing the future, communicate with their ancestors, their gods and the "other world."

These INSTRUMENTS were not used by the whole population, their MYTHICAL CHARACTER reduced their use to the GREAT OFFERS placed in the MONUMENTS OF THE CITY, as well as by the rulers, prominent warriors and elite people, as they provided status.

For its qualities (ADIVINATORIAS, SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE and as DOOR OF ENTRY TO THE OTHER WORLD), in the OLMECA, TOLTECA, MAYA AND TEOTIHUANA CULTURES, among others, the MIRROR, made in that TIME OF PIRITA, - a metallic mineral of yellow color and with almost perfect cubic, octahedral or dodecahedral geometric forms - was conceived as an object that showed more than a mere reflection of reality.

This is because according to Grégory Pereira, researcher of the group "Expressive forms in Mexico, Central America and the Southwest of the United States: dynamics of creation and transmission", which is part of an international research network under the tutelage of the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH), when looking at the mirror of pyrite one was, inevitably transformed, divided by the multiple incrustations that constituted it.

The MIRROR OF PYRITA was known since the OLMECA SEASON, at that time, it was made of a single piece which was characterized by having a concave surface and was probably used as part of the offerings.

However, its apogee and distribution in Mesoamerica - the researcher points out in the article THE MATERIAL OF VISIONS: considerations about the PREHISPANIC PYRITA MIRRORS, published in the most recent issue of Diario de Campo, internal publication of the National Coordination of Anthropology ─ corresponds to the early classic (150 / 200-600d.C) and seems closely related to TEOTIHUACAN.

"This new material is accompanied by several technical innovations. It is no longer a question of elements carved in one piece, but of artifacts formed by various compounds. They consist of a circular base, sometimes square, often made with slate or sandstone on which is applied a mosaic formed by polygonal inlays of pyrite.

In addition to TEOTIHUACAN, the CITY OF THE GODS, MIRRORS, were used with great interest in the MUNDO MAYA, which shows the great number of these objects Reported in the archaeological site of the Highlands of Guatemala, north of Michoacán and El Bajío, to the northern regions of Zacatecas.

During the Late Classic or Epiclassic (600-900 AD) and, despite the fall of TEOTIHUACAN, the mirrors were still used in various regions of Mesoamerica.

Grégory Pereira mentions that for the early postclassic, these artifacts were transformed. "The explorations in TULA and CHICHÉN ITZÁ revealed the existence of MIRRORS OF LARGE DIMENSIONS, now elaborated in wooden discs and on which complex mosaics were placed, which in addition to pyrite have other materials such as turquoise as well as metal. At this time the MIRRORS are linked to the SUN. "

According to the author, the association that occurs in this period, between the MIRROR and the SUN, is due to the PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF THE PYRITE among which stands out the ability of this material to produce fire.

THE MIRROR, as it can be seen, performed other types of functions that it currently has, meant THE DOOR OF COMMUNICATION WITH THE GODS OR ANCESTROS, and therefore, it served as a SOURCE OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE, ORACLES OR PRESAGIOS, and which could emerge from it, as some texts and images demonstrate, beings from other worlds.
 

Puma

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
WASHINGTON — President Trump said late Thursday that a meeting with his military leaders was “the calm before the storm,” but what he meant by his ominous comment remained unclear, both to the press assembled in the room and to members of his own staff.

When pressed for more details, the president said, “you’ll find out,” a declaration that comes amid more turmoil in his own cabinet and several foreign policy challenges around the world.

:O


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/us/politics/trump-calls-meeting-with-military-leaders-the-calm-before-the-storm.html
 

Puma

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
A: Trump really bit off a lot. Before, he had a rather simplistic view of things. Now he knows more and can do less. Still, his heart is in the right place.

Q: (Joe) In that sense, he's kind of a perfect representative of the people who voted him into power. The majority of them probably have their heart in the right place, but they're completely clueless about the world and how it works, you know?

A: Yes

On this site: http://bodysoulapothecary.com/2017/08/03/trumps-role-ascension/

They do a hypnotism session, I think. And the person starts talking about the role of Trump in the next events. It's a New Age speech, but...


What if Trump represents people in more than one sense? What kind of choice would Trump take with respect to Syria, Iran and NK and if he´s controlled now by Deep State?




August 3, 2017Author
***The client’s answers will be in UPPERCASE, my questions are in upper and lower case.

[...]

OK, well that’s what we’ve been doing for a long time constantly shifting higher and higher in frequency.
THERE IS A TIPPING POINT.

I’ve also heard about that for several years, how close are we to the tipping point?
(Long pause)
DURING, DURING TRUMP’S REIGN…..(Reign???)

During Trump’s reign it will happen?
UM, THAT’S WHEN IT’S PLANED FOR AT THIS POINT.

Ahum, well why during Trump’s reign in particular, is there a reason for that?
THE AWARENESS, THE AWARENESS, THE AWARENESS REALLY SHIFTS.

Because of him?
YES, PEOPLE ARE FED UP, PEOPLE REALLY WANT THIS CHANGE.

And is he….
HE’S A CATALYST.

A catalyst for the change?
YES.

So, what he’s doing, the decision’s he’s….
HE HASN’T MADE THE DECISION YET, THAT WILL BE CRUCIAL.

OK, so there’s still something coming up?
YES.

Is he aware that it’s……his decision?
NO,NO HE’S NOT AWARE.

A decision about what?
IT WILL HAVE TO DO WITH UM…NUCLEAR WAR. (said hesitantly)

OK, so a decision whether to enter into nuclear war or not.
YES.

:O
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Leonel said:
WASHINGTON — President Trump said late Thursday that a meeting with his military leaders was “the calm before the storm,” but what he meant by his ominous comment remained unclear, both to the press assembled in the room and to members of his own staff.

When pressed for more details, the president said, “you’ll find out,” a declaration that comes amid more turmoil in his own cabinet and several foreign policy challenges around the world.

:O


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/us/politics/trump-calls-meeting-with-military-leaders-the-calm-before-the-storm.html

Leonel,

Well, that is certainly ominous sounding but like the NYT article says he is probably using the backdrop of generals to be dramatic. I don't think even Trump knows what he is going to do. It's more up to the MIC/secret government to call the shots OSIT. He could use a "mirror" to see better maybe.
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
riclapaz said:
Beau said:
Divide By Zero said:
I'm not sure we can use much of Castaneda reliably.

I don't see why the teachings and knowledge given in the Castaneda books should be discarded because of the likelihood that he made up a lot of the surrounding situational facts. We figured out a while ago that Don Juan was likely a fictional creation of Castaneda's. There is still good stuff to be learned from his books though. Illion did a similar thing in Darkness Over Tibet. IMO, both exist as a way to learn truths that can be utilized by us.

Another possibility might be to look a little behind, for example the "Tolteca" culture, a town that lived between 900 AD and 1200 AD around its capital Tollan-Xicocotitlan, near Tula in Mexico, its religion seems to have been Shamanic type, I do not know the reason why his knowledge was concealed, a quick look at his information on Google, tells us that they were women and men of knowledge, this I found on the mirrors (Spanish):

(http: //nepohualtzintzin.blogspot.mx/2011/07/espejos-toltecas.html)

author said:
TOLTEC MIRRORS

AN ENTRY TO THE "OTHER WORLD"

LOOKING AT A MIRROR IS KNOWING, RECOGNIZING, AND ADMIRING; however, for the Ancient inhabitants of Mesoamerica, MIRRORS were more than mere objects of daily use; they conceived them as something magical with which they could, in addition to guessing the future, communicate with their ancestors, their gods and the "other world."

These INSTRUMENTS were not used by the whole population, their MYTHICAL CHARACTER reduced their use to the GREAT OFFERS placed in the MONUMENTS OF THE CITY, as well as by the rulers, prominent warriors and elite people, as they provided status.

For its qualities (ADIVINATORIAS, SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE and as DOOR OF ENTRY TO THE OTHER WORLD), in the OLMECA, TOLTECA, MAYA AND TEOTIHUANA CULTURES, among others, the MIRROR, made in that TIME OF PIRITA, - a metallic mineral of yellow color and with almost perfect cubic, octahedral or dodecahedral geometric forms - was conceived as an object that showed more than a mere reflection of reality.

This is because according to Grégory Pereira, researcher of the group "Expressive forms in Mexico, Central America and the Southwest of the United States: dynamics of creation and transmission", which is part of an international research network under the tutelage of the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH), when looking at the mirror of pyrite one was, inevitably transformed, divided by the multiple incrustations that constituted it.

The MIRROR OF PYRITA was known since the OLMECA SEASON, at that time, it was made of a single piece which was characterized by having a concave surface and was probably used as part of the offerings.

However, its apogee and distribution in Mesoamerica - the researcher points out in the article THE MATERIAL OF VISIONS: considerations about the PREHISPANIC PYRITA MIRRORS, published in the most recent issue of Diario de Campo, internal publication of the National Coordination of Anthropology ─ corresponds to the early classic (150 / 200-600d.C) and seems closely related to TEOTIHUACAN.

"This new material is accompanied by several technical innovations. It is no longer a question of elements carved in one piece, but of artifacts formed by various compounds. They consist of a circular base, sometimes square, often made with slate or sandstone on which is applied a mosaic formed by polygonal inlays of pyrite.

In addition to TEOTIHUACAN, the CITY OF THE GODS, MIRRORS, were used with great interest in the MUNDO MAYA, which shows the great number of these objects Reported in the archaeological site of the Highlands of Guatemala, north of Michoacán and El Bajío, to the northern regions of Zacatecas.

During the Late Classic or Epiclassic (600-900 AD) and, despite the fall of TEOTIHUACAN, the mirrors were still used in various regions of Mesoamerica.

Grégory Pereira mentions that for the early postclassic, these artifacts were transformed. "The explorations in TULA and CHICHÉN ITZÁ revealed the existence of MIRRORS OF LARGE DIMENSIONS, now elaborated in wooden discs and on which complex mosaics were placed, which in addition to pyrite have other materials such as turquoise as well as metal. At this time the MIRRORS are linked to the SUN. "

According to the author, the association that occurs in this period, between the MIRROR and the SUN, is due to the PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF THE PYRITE among which stands out the ability of this material to produce fire.

THE MIRROR, as it can be seen, performed other types of functions that it currently has, meant THE DOOR OF COMMUNICATION WITH THE GODS OR ANCESTROS, and therefore, it served as a SOURCE OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE, ORACLES OR PRESAGIOS, and which could emerge from it, as some texts and images demonstrate, beings from other worlds.

riclapaz,

That is an interesting background to read. Within the blog they made this remark:

For its qualities ( divining, source of knowledge and as GATEWAY TO ANOTHER WORLD ), in CULTURES OLMECA, TOLTECA, MAYA AND TEOTIHUACAN, among others, the MIRROR, made in that TIME PIRITA, ─un mineral metallic yellow geometric shapes and cubic, octahedral or dodecahedral almost perfectas─ was conceived as an object that showed more than just a reflection of reality.

It's interesting also that such seers as Nostradamus and John Dee also experimented with similar scrying instruments.
 

caballero reyes

The Living Force
Orally has been reported that Moctezuma 11 (the second) had a mirror where he saw the caravels that were approaching the beaches of Mexico to invade and he knew that against this invasion could not do anything and so, according to the tradition, was accused of betrayal by his own people.

Most likely, Moctezuma was Toltec and red-haired origin. The Toltecs were, no doubt, wise people, especially their shamans, so I do not think that some ideas of Castaneda were exclusively of Gurdjieff.

No one, no writer escapes to take advantage of concepts of other writers either by literary needs or by admiration to a certain work.
 

caballero reyes

The Living Force
THE FOUR TOLTECAS AGREEMENTS
or the equivalent of how to advance in the "Fourth Way" according to G.

The Toltecs practiced this much before G thought to write the ideas collected in their travels. These samples of Toltec wisdom is already beginning to come to light.
Here they are expressed in a poem by Silvia Garza.


THE FOUR TOLTECAS AGREEMENTS.

There is no reason to suffer,
you choose your suffering,
you choose to be happy
or decide your torment

---

You remember with yourself
the way you proceed,
if selfishness dominates
or the good you want to access.

---

Our old Toltecs
Four Agreements formulated,
they removed the dry leaves
to the tree they left us.

---

Its First Agreement says:
your word be impeccable;
impeccable is sinless,
with unalterable truth.

---

Do not suppose, investigate
to form opinions
Tell us the second agreement-
and thus prevent aggression.

---

Do not take all things
in a personal way,
Some people offend and hurt
speaking in a banal manner.

---

This is the Third Agreement
that the Ancestors left,
listen, I suggest,
are words of Masters.

---

Always do your best
in whatever you undertake,
and holds the head high
walking on any path.

---

Of this speaks the Fourth Agreement,
who asks to give of himself
in every action and moment
the best, without selfishness.

---

This Agreement
all the essence saved
in this philosophy,
if you do, nothing fails.

---

If we always strive
nothing can hurt us,
we will not suppose the evils
sure nobody harms.

---

Four sentences,
four ideas,
a formidable heritage,
I share it with you today.
 

Puma

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
(Pierre) Well, that's answered my question I think. I was about to ask is this water transfer why sea levels raised about 50 meters during the Younger Dryas while the temperatures were dropping?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So sometimes our rain just comes from space.

(L) I don’t know, sometimes. Chunks of ice come from space all the time.

(Artemis) They bring viruses with them! The plague! [laughter]

(L) I mean, they call comets "dirty snowballs". According to them, these dirty snowballs can fly through space and land wherever they want to. And if you think about it, what they just said was coming in at the poles... That would be like when the blasts from the sun...

I think it was in 2011 when the C's said comet Elenin had already taken its toll and long before they talked about the alien invasion.



The WHO, which has been working alongside Madagascar’s Ministry of Health, confirmed more than 231 people had been infected with the contagious plague and officials have warned the risk of the epidemic spreading is “high”.

More than 50 million people in Europe were killed by the Black Death in the 1300s, which many historians believe was caused by several killer diseases including the pneumonic plague.

Eastern and central Madagascar have been worst hit by the outbreak, sparking emergency funding from the WHO.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/863960/plague-outbreak-madagascar-bubonic-pneumonic-world-health-organisation-WHO


When did the latest outbreak begin?

It is unclear when the disease first broke out but the first death occurred on 28 August when a passenger died in a public service vehicle in the town of Moramanga, on the east coast.

Two others persons who came had come into contact with the passenger later died, with two more succumbing to the disease in the centre of the island.

On 6 October, Seychelles' national carrier announced that it had "temporarily suspended" its flights to Madagascar. Several Malagasy nationals live and work in the Seychelles in various sectors and frequently travel between the two islands.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41537193

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/plague/en/
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Leonel said:
Laura said:
(Pierre) Well, that's answered my question I think. I was about to ask is this water transfer why sea levels raised about 50 meters during the Younger Dryas while the temperatures were dropping?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So sometimes our rain just comes from space.

(L) I don’t know, sometimes. Chunks of ice come from space all the time.

(Artemis) They bring viruses with them! The plague! [laughter]

(L) I mean, they call comets "dirty snowballs". According to them, these dirty snowballs can fly through space and land wherever they want to. And if you think about it, what they just said was coming in at the poles... That would be like when the blasts from the sun...

I think it was in 2011 when the C's said comet Elenin had already taken its toll and long before they talked about the alien invasion.



The WHO, which has been working alongside Madagascar’s Ministry of Health, confirmed more than 231 people had been infected with the contagious plague and officials have warned the risk of the epidemic spreading is “high”.

More than 50 million people in Europe were killed by the Black Death in the 1300s, which many historians believe was caused by several killer diseases including the pneumonic plague.

Eastern and central Madagascar have been worst hit by the outbreak, sparking emergency funding from the WHO.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/863960/plague-outbreak-madagascar-bubonic-pneumonic-world-health-organisation-WHO


When did the latest outbreak begin?

It is unclear when the disease first broke out but the first death occurred on 28 August when a passenger died in a public service vehicle in the town of Moramanga, on the east coast.

Two others persons who came had come into contact with the passenger later died, with two more succumbing to the disease in the centre of the island.

On 6 October, Seychelles' national carrier announced that it had "temporarily suspended" its flights to Madagascar. Several Malagasy nationals live and work in the Seychelles in various sectors and frequently travel between the two islands.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41537193

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/plague/en/

Leonel,

This could be an important development I think. I just don't trust WHO very much. I just got through reading a short book written by Sacha Dobler about the Black Death in the 14th century.

After reading the book I was left with the impression that the Black Plague was not necessarily caused by rodents and fleas or always pneumatically spread either. As a matter of fact the history seems to indicate it could have been many different diseases and/or toxins due to earth changes such as comet/asteroid impacts, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. It an interesting look at those years in history.

You can download a free PDF of the short book Black Death and Abrupt Earth Changes in the 14th century from Sacha Dobler's web site.

Maybe they are getting ready for more such "plagues". If the plague/plagues are viral I doubt that antibiotics will be the complete answer.
 

riclapaz

Dagobah Resident
caballero reyes said:
THE FOUR TOLTECAS AGREEMENTS
or the equivalent of how to advance in the "Fourth Way" according to G.

The Toltecs practiced this much before G thought to write the ideas collected in their travels. These samples of Toltec wisdom is already beginning to come to light.

Yes, I have been looking for information on the Toltecs and these 4 agreements seem very interesting, adding a little more information on the Toltecs, it is certainly talk of Quetzalcoatl, here a fragment of the legend:
author said:
The Legend of Quetzalcoatl

It is believed that Quetzalcoatl was the only god who had a human record, since he was a living man before becoming god or divinity.
As time passed, the suns and moons Quetzalcoatl came to the kingdom of Tollan, he appeared as a white man with blond hair, big eyes and beard, intelligent and knowledgeable of many arts and sciences and the inhabitants of Tollan, the Toltecs they held in high esteem.
Quetzalcoatl, taught the Toltecs the arts and crafts of the goldsmiths, pottery, agriculture, fasting and did not accept human sacrifices, barely if he allowed them to kill snakes and butterflies on the altar of the gods, he said that the best offering to the divinity consisted of bread, flowers, and perfumes.

As opposed to human sacrifices, the ancient gods saw in him an enemy so they tried to disturb him and make him sin, they gathered in heaven, and they discussed his plan.

Important these words of Quetzalcoatl:

author said:
And before you speak of your companion on the road and say aloud what your hearts feel, look well yourself, and put yourself in its place. Then they will realize that they would do just what he does. Keep silent therefore, and do not criticize it. Help him to rise from his stumbles, and learn from them so that you will not stumble with the same stone.

In ancient Mexico, not one was considered a Toltec, one had to work decisively to earn that title, it was an integral culture of being, including the physical body, vital energy, emotions, intuition, dreams, deep memory, morality, courage, will, and decision-making capacities, empathy, concentration, and abstraction.


author said:
The feathered serpent symbolizes the ascension of vibratory frequencies of the Toltec warrior, who managed to overcome their animality and false egos, achieving the perfect alchemy of raising the sacred oils from the sacrum to the pineal gland, activating all their genetic code, entering the sacred space of the heart connected with the mind in resonance and synchrony, expanding its electromagnetic field, forging a superhuman of high consciousness and perception with a holistic vision, achieving the temperance and balance of its human and spiritual duality by harmonizing matter and spirit, vibrating in the highest frequency of LOVE ...
 
Top Bottom