Session 16 September 2017

Thank you for the session.

Pierre said:

In the previous session, the flow of water from Mars to Earth was tentatively explained as follow:

session 5/8/2017 said:
Q: (Pierre) The last discussion was that there was a close encounter and a discharge because Mars and Earth have different electric potential. And there was this giant Birkeland current that not only carried electrons, but also water from Mars since water from Mars has the same electric potential as Mars.

The above is similar to the 'thunderbolt of the gods' hypothesis. Mars has a negative potential relative to Earth because Mars is further away from the positively charged Sun. When Mars and Earth came close enough (because of Venus gravitational disturbance), an electrical discharge occurred (like in a bug zapper). The discharge happens from the negative body (Mars) to the positive body (Earth) because electrons are the most mobile particles.

This gigantic flow of electrons ionized a sheath of space (plasma) located between Mars and Earth causing probably massive aurora borealis and lightning. Negatively charged material, like electrons but also water and dust were carried away from Mars to Earth.

:jawdrop: What an event that must have been like for any of the inhabitants of earth. So fascinating and frightening.

It is unfortunate that Trump caved in but as was pointed out he just wasn't cut out for the job. This should also put more pressure on the people to act out if they notice their elected president just being Bush 3.0. And considering how clueless most people are their anger will be turned against each other by the deep state. Things will get progressively worse at a quicker pace now that the deep state has no obstacles in the US. Well, not sure how much trump slowed things down though so... yah, my 2 cents.

Thank you for the new Session.

(Pierre) ... Related question: We've witnessed over the past few days several X-class solar flares. I wanted to know if this unusual solar activity was triggered by an incoming cometary cluster related to Nemesis?

A: Check planetary alignments and factor in distant body

Would this Celestial event have anything to do with the planetary alignments mentioned - above?

Three Planets Blocked Out by Moon: Rare Celestial Event Happening Right Now
https://sputniknews.com/world/201709191057503277-moon-blocks-planets-rare-event/

On September 18, the moon is passing in front of three planets and one of the brightest stars in the sky. The extraordinary lunar event occurs once every 28 years.

Laura said:
Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Ark, PoB, Data, Scottie, Niall, Opal the Majesticat, Noko the Wonderdog

Q: (L) This is September 16, 2017. [Review of those present] So, here we go.

(L) Pierre, do you have another question?

(Pierre) During the Charlottesville event, this helicopter that dropped from the sky, was it just a coincidence?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What about the recent events about 15 marines having accidents in two days? There's a general spate of accidents or screw-ups among the US military.

(Pierre) The boats.

(Joe) Yeah.

A: Psychopathy takes its toll!

Q: (Pierre) Referring to the level of inefficiency and chaos. And it's just a time of peace. Imagine during a time of war, with all the added stress and pressure! It would be a disaster.

(L) Yeah, and with the negative selection of people. They're incompetent, and you select them because they're psychopathic enough. And then they're dumber. Risk takers and dumb, and...

(Pierre) On the forum recently was published the history of John McCain as a pilot.

(Joe) He was shot down on his first sortie.

(Pierre) He crashed FIVE planes?!

(L) After the second one, that man should never have been put in a cockpit again.

(Pierre) He flew seven hours total in his life, and he got EIGHTEEN medals for those seven hours!

(Andromeda) And he crashed five planes?!

A: Psychopath!

Q: (Joe) He sure is. Little worm.

(L) Alright.

(Artemis) Okay, well thank you.

A: Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Naming Names: John McCain (38:35)

https://youtu.be/27BuVXz3Y-I?rel=0&showinfo=0

Thank you Laura and crew! With the extra input you keep us on the road gently not pushy. Things are unwinding and it would be good if we parallel that! I just had a nice dream and will ask about it in the swamp. Keyhole thanks for the insight of ¨human physiology in an electric universe¨, beautiful how the universe organizes in different scales and contexts. Jeep: ¨ I couldn't help but wonder if I was reading a description of the type of technology that was implemented in destroying/dustifying the twin towers¨, remember how a tornado was approaching at the time from SE, and after left exhausted towards NE? The solar flaring on the current tornado makes Ben SO predict the path of it shifting westward. In the tornado of 9-11 would be all the ingredients to atomize a solid structure. If true, a cunning trick of 4D.

Regarding Trumpy being a perfect puppet,I wonder if some kind of major military confrontation is back on the menu.I mean,that comment regarding inefficiency of the US military was certainly interesting.Cassies did mention that US would be hated the way Nazi Germany was,so perhaps something similar will happen,though as to how it would play out I'm not sure.It seem like the odds of a violent revolution in the US have 'fizzled' as the mainstream media tones down it's rhetoric on Donny,yet that doesn't exclude some kind of a violent conflict overseas.Seeing as the aforementioned negative selection of psychopathy takes it toll even during peace time,the stress of war could lead to all out military collapse.Sort of like a really fat,infected body on the verge of death bursting open as it continues to consume rancid food.

angelburst29 said:
Thank you for the new Session.

(Pierre) ... Related question: We've witnessed over the past few days several X-class solar flares. I wanted to know if this unusual solar activity was triggered by an incoming cometary cluster related to Nemesis?

A: Check planetary alignments and factor in distant body

Would this Celestial event have anything to do with the planetary alignments mentioned - above?

Three Planets Blocked Out by Moon: Rare Celestial Event Happening Right Now
https://sputniknews.com/world/201709191057503277-moon-blocks-planets-rare-event/

On September 18, the moon is passing in front of three planets and one of the brightest stars in the sky. The extraordinary lunar event occurs once every 28 years.

I don't really know. The Moon is passing in front of three planets within 24 hours but the moon orbits around the Earth during those 24 hours. So, I don't think it means that the 3 planets and Earth are aligned, just that the Earth, the Moon and one of the three planets will be aligned.

Also, this lunar event doesn't indicate an alignment with the Sun. But maybe I'm missing something. :huh:

A few concepts come to mind in consideration of the plasma effect: One, that a comet the size of Venus passing between the Earth and Mars could disturb the tides significantly, keeping in mind how much the Moon disturbs the waters on the Earth now. Not only to disturb the tides but to attract the waters of Mars, with its low gravity, into space; and not only waters but other minerals as well.
Then, when you consider that Mars is known as the Red Planet, what part of Earth has this same Red colour? Well, in Outback Australia, the whole countryside is made of it! Iron Oxides. Looking at Uluru, formerly known as Ayers' Rock, it has this same colouration, and appears to be oriented vertically, where you would expect it to be oriented horizontally if it were sedimentary sandstone layering.

I can imagine that the great canyon on Mars might be where the majority of the 'waters' were sucked out by the gravitational pull of the passing Venus, a comet has two tails, at a guess I would say one is the lighter ionized particles and the other is neutral/heavier particles or lesser voltage particles (iron and other heavy metals?).

Water attracted to the Earth out of the tail of Venus could have landed on USA, creating the scar country in the North, and perhaps some of the waters of Earth were sucked out by Venus as well, emerging from where the Canyons in Colorado are, the canyon would be smaller than the one on Mars due to the gravitational differences of the planets.
And finally, the iron and other mineralized particles could have made it to Australia, as the Venus tail passed over, or Earth moved through it.

I once watched a vacuum gold plating method, where a gold wire was heated and at the same time a vacuum was applied behind a target piece. The gold 'flew' off the wire and landed on the target, plating it perfectly with a layer of gold.
It was a very fast process, almost instantaneous.
Seems to me a similar process in the passing of the planets. The tidal forces would supply the heating. Gravity and the vacuum in space would do the rest.

I love theorizing.

That sounds like a Theory!
But about Grand Canyon, Steinbacher on SO shows how these towering mountains got build up on a template surface, from hot dust coming from space. The hotness could be caused by the electrons,escaping the mixture on arrival, melting the dust into rock. Such a electric process could also explain why most of our rock is (too) neatly ordered in layers of different combinations of elements: it sorts itself out after traveling on a birkeland current, when it gets distributed between the poles while the earth turns. On another hill range, nearby NE, one can recognize the wind- and leeward sides of the hills. The river through grand Canyon flushed away the hot dust, so was there first!

Q: (L) He literally IS the people. And the people are having a live demonstration of why they can't change anything about their lives because the Deep State runs everything.

(Joe) It's such a simple concept, but there's a lot of programming against it: just the idea that there are unelected politicians or individuals and career politicians who really run the show and always have done. The idea that a new guy coming in after four years would suddenly be allowed to change everything and then be gone after four years, that's not a practical way to run a country. If you want to run a country, you have to have consistency over a long period of time. You can't have it changing every four years when some guy comes in who gets elected by the people and says, "I'm going to do things differently!" and then it's all upended. These people spend a lot of time investing in setting America on a particular course and acting in the world in a particular way, and they're not going to let some orange-haired doofus come in and go, "Well, I'm going to change everything!" And they're like, "No, you're not!" They learned that a long time ago with Kennedy, you know?

(L) I think the problem is that Trump first of all underestimated what he was up against, and second of all, he didn't spend any time really gathering allies.

(Joe) He didn't think he needed to. As soon as he gets into the White House, he's "Commander in Chief"!

A: Not only that, he began making enemies.

Q: (L) Well... So, it's going to be a crap shoot to see how it turns out. It is SO unstable a situation, it's like some kind of pressure on a boundary that you don't know when it's going to go, or how it's going to go.

(Pierre) He cannot go in the right direction. At this point, he has no way of winning, so it's going to be a Deep State scenario from now on. And you know what that means for people.

(PoB) Could it still be that the Democrats and all the crazy lefties can steal it in the way that he would be impeached?

A: Why impeach a perfectly good puppet?

The White House Published on Sep 18, 2017 :cry:

President Participates in the Reforming the United Nations Meeting
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMeEy1KOOAw

‘We need negotiations, not declarations’: Russia stays away from Trump’s UN reform plan
Published time: 18 Sep, 2017 19:38
_https://www.rt.com/news/403734-trump-un-reform-russia/

President Trump Participates in a Meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCb93FKs-aM

La Pièce de ré·sis·tance

President Trump Participates in an Expanded Meeting with President Emmanuel Macron of France

https://youtu.be/rQvXjbA7V2s?rel=0

Over 3,000 new US troops headed to Afghanistan - Pentagon
Published time: 18 Sep, 2017 19:27
https://www.rt.com/usa/403733-new-us-troops-afghanistan/
59c02709fc7e935f038b4567.jpg

Un grand merci pour cette nouvelle transcription toujours si intéressante... J'aimerai en savoir plus sur le miroir, l'eau et l'alignement avec le cosmos...

A big thank you for this new transcription always so interesting ... I would like to know more about the mirror, the water and the alignment with the cosmos ...

You may have seen this illustration before, but this is allegedly the total volume of water on Earth if collected into a sphere. Looks like it is 'not much'.

Attachments

• Selection_053.jpg
    Selection_053.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 230
Back
Top Bottom