Session 16 September 2017

Thanks for the session.

Windmill knight said:
Some of Fox's frustration with Trump may come from seeing the similarities to his own experience. But on the other hand, if he really knows what he is up against, he could also be a bit more forgiving. We should also not underestimate Mexican pride and nationalism. All the rhetoric about the wall and the 'bad hombres' didn't go down well south of the border, and it's almost impossible to find anyone in Mexico who even tries to see Trump with any deeper understanding than 'he's a racist'.

Trump asked for it by wanting some idiotic idea of a wall which is almost impossible to achieve and won't stop illegal immigration. Many come by planes- overstay the visa. Obama's own immigration lockdown caused illegals to stay instead of migrate back and forth as they feared not being able to return. Obama's policy of tightening the border INCREASED the count of illegal aliens. So, why do politicians keep using this as some false patriotism?

Trump could have got more solid support by stating the obvious, that corporations that hire illegals will be prosecuted. That would garner him support and power to fight those corporations that support and/or are a part of the deep state.

But I feel like Trump was exactly what the PTB needed. Under Hillary, we would have a lot more focused protest, instead of this bonkers protesting going on today. Obama quelled protests and now Trump is being used to keep people fighting eachother, even if he is not aware of it.

Aragorn said:
Thanks for sharing!

Even if it was to be expected, I feel sad about Trump caving in. There wasn't much hope to begin with, but I think many of us wished that perhaps there would be a microscopically tiny chance that Trump would "pull it off". The only thing that might still change the status quo is some big revelation, like 9/11, that would truly expose the man behind the curtain. I often wonder, WHY doesn't e.g. Wikileaks ever expose any seriously shattering stuff. Surely, they must possess some juicy information of some of history's "big lies"?

Wikileaks claimed to have shattering information about banks and such, putting down 9-11 as something not important. They have yet to release that banking,etc information, iirc. So far they have been releasing small drama or in the case of vault 7- an addition to the Ed Snowden "Limited hangout" which hasn't really changed anything- just made people more paranoid or more accepting of being spied on.

Hopefully I am wrong and Wikileaks blows the lid, now that the drama about Assange's rape accusation has been stopped.

Thank you for another interesting session!!

Windmill knight said:
Q: (L) Okay, before we launch off onto all of our... Well, I guess we should just get going on all of our important questions, and then I can finish up with the lesser questions at the end.

(Scottie) Laura wrote on the forum that Vicente Fox might be part of the Deep State because he's basically going gung ho dissing Trump and everything. And then I responded and said maybe not, because maybe he's sick of just being like, "Yes massuh! Right away, massuh!" to the United States.

(L) Yeah. So, this Vicente Fox video was really hilarious. But you know, he's really helping the Deep State because surely he has to know the pressures that Trump is under. But on the other hand, Trump is acting kind of like a moron in terms of his foreign policy statements to say the very least. So, is Vicente Fox just trolling him in a big way, or is he actually acting as an agent of the Deep State?

[Noko enters and starts speaking during answer]

A: Former. He figures that anyone as naive as Trump at this point deserves trolling.

Having said that, all Mexican presidents, including him and Felipe Calderón (the only other from the PAN party who was ever elected, right after Fox), and of course all the PRI crooks, have followed the 'leadership' of the US economically and politically. None of them has ever attempted any serious rebellion against their US deep state masters, and I'm not sure they even understand what that deep state really is - in the same way that Trump didn't understand it before getting to power.

Some of Fox's frustration with Trump may come from seeing the similarities to his own experience. But on the other hand, if he really knows what he is up against, he could also be a bit more forgiving. We should also not underestimate Mexican pride and nationalism. All the rhetoric about the wall and the 'bad hombres' didn't go down well south of the border, and it's almost impossible to find anyone in Mexico who even tries to see Trump with any deeper understanding than 'he's a racist'.

Latest mexican presidents had pushed further the neoliberalism and globalization agenda, is not that clear of it was either by by hook or by crook, Although, I do not think they are/had been that ignorant of how things had been working, and less after reading this article _https://nacla.org/article/escalating-struggles-over-mexicos-labor-law

I have the idea, that whatever president will be/has been in Mexico, is because it was already approved by the US and/or nowadays be the deep state of US. Fox included.

Fox, forgiving? like to create a silk purse from a pig's ear, don't you think? he is an hypocrite, he bitten his tongue several times.

Thank you for another interesting session, Laura and Crew! I am glad to see you more active on the forum again and posting, which makes me think you are getting better and better. Wishing you full recovery fast :flowers:

Beorn said:
I guess it's not surprising that Trump has given in to the deep state. It seems pretty hopeless but if his heart is in the right place maybe he'll still have an opportunity at some stage to make a difference.

To me it isn't either. Some part of me does not want to give up hope but another part says that this might just be wishful thinking. I think it must be a horrible tension for Trump to be trapped within the maneuvers of the Deep State with quite probably no hope to escape. And with his heart in the right place I fear this pressure and stress can eventually destroy this heart in the form of a heart attack. Something like this possibility was mentioned in the last session in August:

August 5th said:
A: We said he would "try", but succeed? Not likely.

Q: (L) What are the chances of him being impeached?

A: Even.

Q: (L) Um, assassinated?

A: More likely a convenient death due to stress factors.

Q: (L) Like a heart attack or something. {Like Chavez and his cancer?}

That would be very convenient for the puppet masters as they would only need to keep Trump under control just as long until he dies from the stress. Quite a depressing and saddening thought. But then, on the other hand, I would say, there may also be something unexpected to be factored in - a kind of variable, which is not really reckoned with and which could "change tables", so to speak. For the "better" or the "worse" remains to be seen. Therefore, I cannot help to keep up some form of hope in whatever form it may manifest.

Also thanks for the discussion about the water from Mars. I remember it from Laura's books, but I was not really able to put this in a practical context how such a thing could go on. But in connection to a plasma event it makes more sense to me in practical terms. It still has to sink in because such an event just seems really incredible but there it actually seems to have been.

c.a. said:
Here's an interesting tool that may provide some insight to your question. It's user friendly. And one can dial in an interactive view of possible past, current, and future aliments.
_https://www.solarsystemscope.com/
c.a., thanks for the info, I know this online tool and already use it periodically. But unless I missed something after devs updated it, there is no way to actually spot exact alignments (including astrological ones, i.e. squares, triangles, specific angles, and not just along simple straight lines using scale gridlines).

c.a. said:
Symbols of an Alien Sky Episode 2: Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars | Clip #1
I'll watch it, thanks.

c.a. said:
Amazing images of what Mars looked like with water
Well, why no vegetation, huh?

Mikkael said:
I think if I factor as a distant body approaching solar twin, brown dwarf Nemesis, and its causing grounding effect on Solar system, meaning as in electricity grounding, which causes various sorts of phenomena, flattening the spheres, slowing down rotation which increases gravity and mutes solar activity thus less solar flares. I imagine if the various planetary bodies happen to be in aligned position between the Sun and the twin then it can activate more conductivity and solar discharges. Sort of like discharge between you and metal object like handle on doors in dry cold winter time.
Let's think... If "Nemesis" grounds electricity flow as it approaches, then this means less and less electricity is flowing to all other planets. "Nemesis" provides closed electrical circuit with less resistance so to speak for Sun to discharge. Maybe this causes planets to more easily build up more charge through their journey, and when certain capacity has reached, Sun flares in that direction. If flares are inhibited by increased grav. on the Sun, then Sun's discharges would be much more violent as soon as overcapacity is reached by the planets. Is it what we are getting at?

If so, it looks like Earth accumulates charge much more slowly than many other planes. Recently Sun very actively flared (and CMEed), if we look at SolarSystemScope model, almost exactly towards Mercury, then Venus, then (huge eruptions behind visible limb) Mars, then (recently) Jupiter. Why no good flares towards Earth?

Thank you for the session!

While I read the water transfer part from mars to earth by plasm, I thought that water molecule must to be split in different ions and radicals, which is the definition of plasm and made it conductive, but what surprised me was the affirmation that is was in ice form. Commonly plams is hot, but there is also cold plasma.

From wikipedia

The term cold plasma has been recently used as a convenient descriptor to distinguish the one-atmosphere, near room temperature plasma discharges from other plasmas, operating at hundreds or thousands of degrees above ambient (see Plasma (physics) § Temperatures). Within the context of food processing the term "cold" can potentially engender misleading images of refrigeration requirements as a part of the plasma treatment. However, in practice this confusion has not been an issue. Cold plasma may also refer to the barely ionized (<0.1%) plasmas in general.

from J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 42 (2009) 053001 (28pp) doi:10.1088/0022-3727/42/5/05300

Non-thermal plasmas in and in contact with liquids

Some interesting quotes:

Abstract

During the last two decades atmospheric (or high) pressure non-thermal plasmas in and in
contact with liquids have received a lot of attention in view of their considerable
environmental and medical applications. The simultaneous generation of intense UV
radiation, shock waves
and active radicals makes these discharges particularly suitable for
decontamination, sterilization and purification purposes. This paper reviews the current status
of research on atmospheric pressure non-thermal discharges in and in contact with liquids. The
emphasis is on their generation mechanisms and their physical characteristics.

Direct streamer discharge in liquid
Filamentary luminous and conducting structures in liquids are also called streamers in analogy with their counterparts in gas discharges. These streamer discharges are partial discharges, connecting only one metal electrode. The current is thus transferred by slow ions in the liquid phase, as generally free
electrons are absent in water as already discussed above.

General physical properties.

Visually a streamer discharge exhibits a white spot near the electrode surrounded by a magenta layer consisting of streamers. Hydrogen Balmer lines are responsible for the typical magenta or blue–red colour. A spectrum of streamers consists of oxygen and hydroxyl in addition to the hydrogen Balmer lines. A typical emission spectrum of a direct streamer discharge in water is shown in figure 9. For high electron ensity streamers broadening of the hydrogen Balmer α line forover 10 nm can be observed (see figure9 and also further). The streamer discharge produces very powerful oxidizing species such as OH, H, HO2, H2O2, O−, O2, O−2 and O3

The influence of the conductivity and the corresponding change in the electrical relaxation constant of the liquid cathode, going from several microseconds for distilled water to sub-nanoseconds for solutions with a conductivity of 10 mS cm−1 or higher, should not be underestimated in an explanation of the plasma–liquid interaction. Also strong evaporation effects next to high energy ionic cathode sputtering, especially with the constricted contact points of the plasma in the liquid cathode region which lead to high local current densities, can have an important influence [128]

This is substantiated by measurements of Chenet al[150]who found a Boltzmann correlation between an increase in the plasma temperature with an increase in Na emission. Acidification of the liquid due to the air plasma is
always observed
[128,146, 156]. Chenet al[156] performed liquid chromatography on samples of the water cathode and confirmed that thec oncentration of NO3− which riginates from the acid HNO3 in the discharge increased with the plasma on time which leads to acidification of the liquid.

The field is still very young but new applications are emerging rapidly and our ability to understand and model the underlying basic processes is gaining momentum due to state-of-the-art diagnostic methods and the continuously increasing computational possibilities. Nonetheless, the improvement in existing diagnostics and the implementation of new diagnostics remains one of the most important issues in the field and will not only increase the understanding but will also facilitate the development of new applications. It is important to stress in
particular the need for reliable interpretations of OES results, especially for gas and electron temperatures. This remains one of the most challenging topics of research for the coming years with implications not only for liquid plasmas but also for non-thermal atmospheric plasmas in general.

While perhaps driven by applications, these interesting plasmas provide a window into fundamental physical issues.

As for discharges in water, one brings the water in contact with a plasma state which has a temperature which corresponds to a supercritical temperature of water. This clearly leads to interesting fundamental questions as to how these interfaces behave in a physical and chemical way.

So this all means that water can be transported by a plasma like is described in the above paper as pure water or mixed with salts (i.e sodium chloride), this is, the water not necesarily has to be made more conductive for that translation, although the presence of ions change the features of plasma. In fact there is phenomenon call plasma sputtering over liquids in which the ions of a gas plasm interacts with a water superfice and literally detatched cluster of water molecules from the mass of liquid. _https://www.researchgate.net/publication/238139116_Plasma_sputtering_of_water_molecules_from_the_liquid_phase_by_low-energy_ions_Molecular_dynamics_simulation.

Plasma Sputtering of Water Molecules from the Liquid Phase by Low-Energy Ions: Molecular Dynamics Simulation

The ion bombardment–assisted transfer of the components of a solution to the plasma zone in an
atmospheric-pressure glow discharge with a liquid cathode plays an important role. The dynamics of the impact
of a 50–500 eV ion on the surface of liquid water was studied by molecular dynamics simulation. Data on the
amount of water molecules transferred by ion impact to the gas phase are presented. It was shown that the sput-
tering yield of water can reach 450 molecules per ion at an energy consumption of 0.75 eV for sputtering. Struc-
tural changes occurring in the liquid phase under ion bombardment were analyzed on the basis of the dynamics
of degradation of hydrogen bonds

There is also an interesting phenomenon called brown' gas:

http://www.naturalphilosophy.org/pdf/abstracts/abstracts_5440.pdf

Brown's Gas boasts a plethora of unusual characteristics that defy current chemistry. It has a cool flame of
about 130°C (266°F), yet melts steel, brick and many other materials. Confusingly, research both confirms and
rebuffs many claims about it, leading to a smorgasbord of theories today seeking to explain its unusual proper-
ties. One possible theory, currently gaining support even from establishment science, depicts "plasma orbital expansion of the electron in a water molecule". In this process, unlike electrolysis, the water molecule "bends" into a linear, dipole-free geometry. This linear water molecule expands to gain electrons in the d sub-shell, and these extra electrons produce different effects on different target materials. Electrons that scatter at point of con-tact produce heat based upon electrical conductivity, density and thermal capacity of the material. It also shows why Rydberg clusters are a part of browns gas and how the linear water molecule needs these clusters to sur-vive. This paper will explain this new theory and why it is gaining popularity among scientist in academia.

Introduction

George Wiseman defines Brown’s Gas (I agree with this definition) as "the entire mixture of gasses evolving from an electrolyzer specifically designed to electrolyze water and not separate the resulting gasses." Brown’s Gas is unique. It has testable properties that show something is different about this
gas. This paper shows the possibilities that exist to help explain this phenomenon.

One of the key differences in Browns gas is that some of the water molecules go into an excited isomer plasma state; hence Brown’s Gas has more energy density because water molecules
have more energy and are in small clusters called Rydberg Clusters. Rydberg Clusters are atoms and (or) molecules that are weakly bound by the electrons and the electromagnetic force together in miniature clusters. Plasmas are partially ionized gas, in which a certain proportion of electrons are free rather than
being bound to an atom or molecule. The ability of the positive and negative charges to move somewhat independently makes the plasma electrically conductive so that it responds strongly to
electromagnetic fields.

In Brown’s Gas there is a unique form of plasma in which electrons are weakly held rather
than free floating. This is known as "Non-equilibrium plasma" or "cold plasma”. In this
type of plasma the electrons have high energies but the molecules or atoms that hold th
e extra electrons are relatively unenergetic. In a Brown’s Gas torch, these extra electrons are
what produce the immense heat, while the molecule or atoms releasing these electrons remains relatively cool. By definition, an isomer is any molecule that has the same number and type of atoms, like H2O is always going to be water, but the structure or orientation of those atoms in the molecule may be different.

In Rydberg clusters this new form of water can exist much longer than if by itself. This allows the gas to hold more energy than normal H2 and O2 mixed and ignited.

Isomers of Water

There are ways to determine the stability of isomers. Some isomers of molecules are naturally stable, but most of these unusual isomer states are unstable and will not last long. One method is to determine how much hold the atoms in a molecule have for their electrons and how much room there would be formore. The original water molecules exist in a sp3 hybridized state whereas the “linear” molecule would have to use the d sub-shell of the n = 3 shell to become a sp3d hybrid state. This allows for the expansion of the extra electrons (but it will not hold them for long). Upon relaxation it would resume its original state
reclaiming its polarity and attraction to other water molecules.

The water molecule would go from the tetrahedral and bent shape (4 electron pairs, 2 used and 2 not used) to the trigonal bipyramidal (5 electron pairs, 2 used, 3 not used) and linear shapes, as in Figure 1.
The energy that was soaked in to the new state is not very stable and will quickly release the extra electrons and fall back into its regular state (just water). Rydberg clusters hold it in this new state and will cause the isomer to last much longer then if this isomer were by itself. Water in most forms is a great
insulator. However in this odd form of “electric steam” it would act very much like a conductor. Indeed, Browns gas seems to be great at conducting electricity.

This new ‘electric steam’ is a form of plasma where only the electrons would be excited, and the water molecules would be much cooler. Water vapor molecules will be broken up in the plasma, but we find that Brown’s Gas has a significant amount of water in it. This would actually be absorbing a huge amount of energy and lower the total amount of energy per liter, but this is not the case. The water is protected if in a non-equilibrium plasma state. This means that it still water but has a ‘shell’ or ‘layer’ of electrons being carried piggy-back by the water as seen in figure 1. Also Rydberg clusters hold more energy density and
keep the new water isomer stable longer.

Brown’s Gas Plasma Reaction to Materials

Brown’s Gas will produce a different temperature at point of contact depending on the target material. This is because electrons that scatter at point of contact produce heat based upon the melting or vapor point of the material, electrical conductivity, density and thermal capacity of the material (how much heat it will absorb). The extra electrons in the Brown’s Gas will repel nearby electrons of the target material. The electron’s new neighbor electron in the target material finds it repulsive, and will move away, creating a chain of interactions that propagates through the material at near the speed of light. The drift velocity (electrons movement in a material) is usually fractions of a millimeter per second, but if there are too many electrons in one spot, the target will fall apart, at an atomic scale, due to the sudden introduction of the new electrons and the repelling negative forces. These high energy electrons will not travel as fast as the gas was traveling, when it hits the surface of something the electrons will slow down significantly, thus releasing their kinetic energy as heat; the more dense and resistive the material the hotter it will be, the less dense or more conductive the material results in less heat being generated. Almost everything gets hotter when
used as a resistor for electricity.

So there are also "exotic" ways a molecule of water can be transported. Although ice as such is more difficult to visualize. Maybe the process start with this plasma sputtering of the surface of the seas in mars and as the water reach the space turns solid and is transported by the gas current until reach earth. What is clear is that this plasma science lacks much understanding yet and there is a many mechanisms proposed to explain its behaviour under different conditions.

Anam Cara said:
Many thanks for such an interesting session. I hope it wasn't too tiring for you Laura and your recovery is going well! :flowers:

Valles Marineris is a system of canyons that spans 2,500 miles (4,000 kilometers). At some points, the canyon is 125 miles (200 km) wide. Regions can reach depths of 6 miles (10 km). If the system were located on Earth, it would stretch across the United States, from Los Angeles to the Atlantic coast.

By comparison, Earth's natural wonder, the Grand Canyon, is only 227 miles (446 km) long, 18 miles (30 km) wide, and 1 mile (1.6 km) deep. A windy channel on Venus, Baltis Valles, extends longer than the Martian system, as do a handful of rift valleys on Earth, which form along fault lines as the crust breaks apart.

https://www.space.com/20446-valles-marineris.html

Some electric universe enthusiasts suspect that the Grand Canyon is the result of elecro-machining.

Along the same line, the Devon canyon (West of Greenland) is also suspected to be the result of electrical arcing.
http://www.holoscience.com/wp/mars-and-the-grand-canyon/

This hypothesis is all the more interesting in light of the Cs remark about most precipitations from Mars falling in the Polar regions of our planet.

Since it is above the poles that the magnetosphere (magnetic shield of our planet) is the weakest, it makes sense that an electrical connection between Mars and Earth would reach our planet at the poles, concentrating most of the material inflow (including water) in those areas and also generating a gigantic lightning bolt that could have caused the Devon Canyon on Earth's side and the Valley Marinesis on Mars' side.

In the previous session, the flow of water from Mars to Earth was tentatively explained as follow:

session 5/8/2017 said:
Q: (Pierre) The last discussion was that there was a close encounter and a discharge because Mars and Earth have different electric potential. And there was this giant Birkeland current that not only carried electrons, but also water from Mars since water from Mars has the same electric potential as Mars.

The above is similar to the 'thunderbolt of the gods' hypothesis. Mars has a negative potential relative to Earth because Mars is further away from the positively charged Sun. When Mars and Earth came close enough (because of Venus gravitational disturbance), an electrical discharge occurred (like in a bug zapper). The discharge happens from the negative body (Mars) to the positive body (Earth) because electrons are the most mobile particles.

This gigantic flow of electrons ionized a sheath of space (plasma) located between Mars and Earth causing probably massive aurora borealis and lightning. Negatively charged material, like electrons but also water and dust were carried away from Mars to Earth.

Thanks for the session!

Q: (L) Well, then that kind of leads to my next question. There's this issue about using methylene blue as some kind of brain enhancer or body enhancer and so forth. So, I would like to know if methylene blue is in a general sense for many people, or the majority of people, or lots of people, a beneficial element to take?

A: No

Q: (L) Why?

A: The studies used to back this claim have to do with disease conditions. If you read carefully, you will note that the benefits accrue to those with pathology and not so much to normal controls. Further, MB raises blood pressure and can destroy beneficial biomes. So, extrapolating results to justify ingestion is irresponsible.
Apologies to all of those who experimented with this due to my recommendation. It looked like a wonder drug, and seems to benefit the people who have the conditions so I jumped on board with the assumption that it would be beneficial for others, but my research here was of poor quality and irresponsible cherry picking of the data on my part. So I feel somewhat responsible for the negative effects people may have experienced, and again I apologise. Thanks for clarifying it with the C's.

Pierre said:
Anam Cara said:
Many thanks for such an interesting session. I hope it wasn't too tiring for you Laura and your recovery is going well! :flowers:

Valles Marineris is a system of canyons that spans 2,500 miles (4,000 kilometers). At some points, the canyon is 125 miles (200 km) wide. Regions can reach depths of 6 miles (10 km). If the system were located on Earth, it would stretch across the United States, from Los Angeles to the Atlantic coast.

By comparison, Earth's natural wonder, the Grand Canyon, is only 227 miles (446 km) long, 18 miles (30 km) wide, and 1 mile (1.6 km) deep. A windy channel on Venus, Baltis Valles, extends longer than the Martian system, as do a handful of rift valleys on Earth, which form along fault lines as the crust breaks apart.

https://www.space.com/20446-valles-marineris.html

Some electric universe enthusiasts suspect that the Grand Canyon is the result of elecro-machining.

Interestingly that's what i thought too - maybe North Pole than was around today's area of Grand Canyon :huh:

Thx Pierre for extrapolating on Electric Cosmology and The Crew and Noko the Wonderdog and Opal the Majesticat bringing up another interesting session :thup:

Hah, if i've noticed correctly we also have a new planchette operator - Artemis?!

Congrats!

Learner said:
[..]I think it must be a horrible tension for Trump to be trapped within the maneuvers of the Deep State with quite probably no hope to escape. And with his heart in the right place I fear this pressure and stress can eventually destroy this heart in the form of a heart attack. [..]

I think, Trump did his job already as a 'Door Opener'. Bending the knee to Deep State or not, its where his heart is, what matters.

In a cosmic sense, I think, Trump with his continued function as a symbolic 'Throbbing Heart', enables the "People's Star" to arrive, the creative potential of souled humanity, which star to my minds eye looks like an incoming big armillary sphere, shining so bright, its a white hot star - of creative Will. Now THAT could bring all the real change people want to see: the draining of the swamp, the manifesting unity of people in a possible future, that could result in the ultimate overthrow of the Deep State, it feels.

1fDKp9e.jpg

Thanks for the session. Very informative.

Even if Trump has caved in to the Deep State, the Deep State did have to spend a lot of capital to reign him in. And maybe they will not be able to go back to 'business as usual'.

A lot of people I talk to are fed up with the media and see that all forms of media and entertainment are all connected, as it spoke with a single voice. I am sure that the Deep State would have preferred not to use all their assets to try and bring down Trump. By doing so, they really have exposed themselves.

Well, the situation with Trumpy does seem to imply the situation that other source mentioned about whether or not he takes the war to the nuclear level or not.

Back
Top Bottom