Session 17 May 2014

miguel said:
Once or twice I did some translating from english to spanish but I stopped it. Now I need your advice for starting to help, either translating, proofreading, editing or whatever work or Work you have there for somebody who is quite tired of being Angry or having Fear.

I would like to change that and I know the only way to do it is starting to Help the network. If somebody can tell me where I can start, I would appreciate it.

Hi Miguel,

there's always a need for members helping with translations and proofreadings, so you can get back to that and contribute as your time allows. As Gandalf said here:

Gandalf said:
If you want to be more active and you're thinking that you have to read, read and read and understand before participating on this forum maybe you could choose to help in other ways.

The Sott crew needs help in the translation/proofreading of articles and books, in the transcription/proofreading of the Sott Talk Radio Show, in the Sott website news.

Those are all tools that not only give us the opportunity to give back to the network but also help us quite a lot to work on ourself. ;)

So if you like to help out, feel free to leave a post in this thread Becoming a SOTT translator / transcriber: Help needed.

Hi :)
Today was listening podcast with Mr. Orlov. Not finished yet but one idea came to my mind relating to last session 17th May 2014 especially to the part where You were discussing some issues of property due to bank loan. Hey Cs! Were You trying to say something? :)

I have a bank loan in Swiss franks for my flat in Poland. When I heard when Orlov said about possible huge devaluation of USD in near future a thought came to me: "Wow!!! So if I change currency from CHF into USD and wait for collapse... it may work!!!".

I just guess that printing money and fictitious value of money is not only happening in USA. Central banking system somehow cut governments from having direct influence on amount of money on the market although those banks still are supplying money and still we have inflation basically everywhere so creation of money must be greater than demand.

Question is how other currencies will react to collapse of USD? For example what would be exchange rate between PLN and USD in case of hyperinflation in USA? And I guess it will not help people who have loan taken in USD?

What do You think?

Mikel said:
Today was listening podcast with Mr. Orlov. Not finished yet but one idea came to my mind relating to last session 17th May 2014 especially to the part where You were discussing some issues of property due to bank loan. Hey Cs! Were You trying to say something? :)

I have a bank loan in Swiss franks for my flat in Poland. When I heard when Orlov said about possible huge devaluation of USD in near future a thought came to me: "Wow!!! So if I change currency from CHF into USD and wait for collapse... it may work!!!".

I just guess that printing money and fictitious value of money is not only happening in USA. Central banking system somehow cut governments from having direct influence on amount of money on the market although those banks still are supplying money and still we have inflation basically everywhere so creation of money must be greater than demand.

Question is how other currencies will react to collapse of USD? For example what would be exchange rate between PLN and USD in case of hyperinflation in USA? And I guess it will not help people who have loan taken in USD?

What do You think?

Regarding your question. the answer might depend on how one chooses to interpret the following passage in the transcript:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
A: The future for stocks is not very good.

Q: (Aleana) Is that in the near term, or is there a timing...?

A: 11 months.

Q: (Nicholas) I'm shorting the market, so I'm wondering if that's a good position to be in.

(L) You never know.

(Aleana) In one of the recent sessions, they said we should not keep our money in accounts. We should start buying useful things. If you've got something in a retirement account, is there a time limit? I'm thinking about retiring soon, and it's like I want to have something to live on, so should I just like pull it out, or? It's in money market, but I don't know what the timing is.

(Horseofadifferentcolor) Buy a bunch of toilet paper with your retirement? [laughter]

A: It isn't just "buying a bunch of toilet paper". The best investments would be into getting a community going.

Q: (L) Yeah, because then if you're in the community, if you can't work or there are other people who can, there are younger people... Because communities should be made of all age ranges and different skills so that if there's somebody who is sick or disabled or elderly, they're part of the community, they've invested in it, and they are taken care of.

(Aleana) Well, that's my plan, because I want to be a part of the North Carolina community. But I want to come with something, but if I should pull it out and invest it all in the community and do whatever we need and not worry about having money for the future, that's fine.

(L) Yeah, because... Well, let's ask that. How do you want to ask it?

(Aleana) I was thinking about paying off my car and taking the rest of it and investing it in the house and then if I get social security, great, but if not I can work. I'm not real sure about how to say that. I mean, is that a good plan?

A: Very good in fact because there will soon be no money. Notice that banks are already making gestures toward confiscating funds.

Q: (L) Yeah. And that's true, they are.

(Perceval) There was a story in the news recently about in the UK that the government wanted to pass a law saying that the government could take money out of people's bank accounts if they hadn't paid their taxes. And of course, there are all of these big corporations that pay no taxes whatsoever, and the government doesn't care or even see that was money owing to them. But they're focusing on the ordinary little people who owe a couple of grand in taxes, and they're trying to get to the point where they can take...

A: That is a "gesture". It will become more blatant much faster. The advantage of community is that it can be done under corporation law and that is much less likely to be dismantled because it is the legal protection that the elite use.
If no money, then what is the difference in exchange rate between no PLN to no CHF versus no PLN to no USD or no CHF to no USD. Frankly I do not think it makes much difference, if they become next to zero simultaneously, and even if it does not happen on the same day, I would not count on having time to react. Expereince here in Southern Scandinavia shows, from what I have heard, that when big things happen in the banking and finance sector the net gets jammed or overloaded and if you get through, your financial advisor incidentally may not be available until it is too late for the small investor. And even if you are not related with banking but with the cash world, there still may be not much time. When I was in UA in the early nineties, one morning I changed 1 USD to what was then 7000 coupons, but in the aternoon it was 1 USD to 9000. In other words if, I could buy nine packages of butter in the morning I could only get seven in the afternoon.

Maybe other forum members have better ideas to answer your question.

And finally I would like to thank for this latest session, it is a star.

A: The blocks will reflect what it is that they are unable to give. If a person cannot be sincere, they will experience people in their personal lives who are not sincere with them. If a person devalues another's efforts, they will find their own efforts devalued. If you need to unblock a certain area of your life, make the effort to give what you want or need yourself.
If life mirrors onto us, like we get what we give, anytime people feel lost we should keeps this in mind.

maybe trying to meditate about this will, help us understand what we lack, what each of us should shine light on, on our personal lives, what we are not giving, and what we are.

a question for everyone me included, to answer to ourselves or on our free time,
What blockages do I have?
That, should tell us what we need to work on and give in return.

I think many of us forget from time to time, that they are 6 D Beings that help us, a great Team of people that help us, Our own subconscious even that help us.. that we should value the C's, the Team and Ourselves, what do we need to give in return to them.... To honor their and our efforts by shinning their light on us, so to say..

Felipe4 said:
A: The blocks will reflect what it is that they are unable to give. If a person cannot be sincere, they will experience people in their personal lives who are not sincere with them. If a person devalues another's efforts, they will find their own efforts devalued. If you need to unblock a certain area of your life, make the effort to give what you want or need yourself.
If life mirrors onto us, like we get what we give, anytime people feel lost we should keeps this in mind.

maybe trying to meditate about this will, help us understand what we lack, what each of us should shine light on, on our personal lives, what we are not giving, and what we are.

a question for everyone me included, to answer to ourselves or on our free time,
What blockages do I have?
That, should tell us what we need to work on and give in return.

Felipe4, I like the way that you re-phrased the message. I'm learning to think of life and interaction in a similar way.

i.e:
If you feel like people don't listen to you, learn to listen to others.

If you feel like people don't love you, learn to love others.

If you feel like people are not sincere with you, learn to be sincere with others.

If you feel like you don't have enough of ______, learn to give ______.

Enjoy the ride! :cool2:

Mikel said:

What do You think?

If the dollar collapses then the most western currencies will collapse too because we live in a global economic world where everything is interconnected. Perhaps Russia and China will be less affected by that. I guess they will introduce a kind of NWO electronic currency so that they can produce it so much as they want to, not bothering themselves with printing money. It will probably be a cashless society in which people will probably get some implantants (marks of the beast) that they then must use to pay for everything (check the Book of Revealation and corresponding C's sessions about that). So I think that if you won't be able to pay the loan for the flat back after the dollar has been collapsed they will just get your flat back. As simple as that.

I hear the bells tolling. Time for me to go back to translations work.

Thank you all for these weekly sidereal and virtual encounters, they work like petrol to my car.

Thank you Laura and all the Group for last sessions and all the effort you put in it. It is helping, and gives courage. At least to write and to express gratitude, once again. Certainly there are blockages, but with united forces like yours as an example, I feel that many things that now seems so difficult, could be done. Like in Shelley's poem:

Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number,
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you –
Ye are many - they are few.

Altair said:
Mikel said:
[...]

What do You think?

If the dollar collapses then the most western currencies will collapse too because we live in a global economic world where everything is interconnected. Perhaps Russia and China will be less affected by that. I guess they will introduce a kind of NWO electronic currency so that they can produce it so much as they want to, not bothering themselves with printing money. It will probably be a cashless society in which people will probably get some implantants (marks of the beast) that they then must use to pay for everything (check the Book of Revealation and corresponding C's sessions about that). So I think that if you won't be able to pay the loan for the flat back after the dollar has been collapsed they will just get your flat back. As simple as that.

The two things I can think of that could cause:
C's said:
A: Very good in fact because there will soon be no money. Notice that banks are already making gestures toward confiscating funds.
is the cashless system mentioned by Altair above or some kind of major disruption to societies that is planet wide. The most likely candidates for the major disruption would be cosmic catastrophe (ie meteor or comet fragment bombardments) or some kind of major shift in climate (ie an ice age). The C's comment above makes it seem like it is a monetary event, but the past few sessions have also had the topic of being safe in terms of cosmic catastrophe. Maybe we will get a bit of both at the same time?

Hi Mikel,
Personally I don't see now or the future as a time to try to beat the system or use the system's possible weaknesses in terms of exchange rates and the such. Things could get out of control fast with unpredictable results and I'd want to have a position that is secure before any of it starts. That's just me and I'm conservative when it comes to taking risk with financial matters. I'd be looking for ways to be outside the system as much as possible.

Much appreciated! :clap:

The discussion on group dynamics; ideal size, roles, are interesting (i'm taking notes!). It feels as though there is real progression in - at least imagining - where to next. And it gives us all much to ponder, permits us to dream.

I never really 'grew out of' wanting a life surrounded by 'an extended family' working through life together as an adventure. It seemed an odd thing to cling to a few years ago as everybody began to consider marriage and a nuclear family life as the pinnacle of adulthood. I'm happy with my choices :P

Felipe4 & eternusphoenix - simple and so very true, cheers.

Thank you for another session in a short time.

The quote above does sync a bit with what Russell Crowe said in Robin Hood 2010. "Robin Longstride: We can't repay our good luck with bad grace, it invites darkness." Sort of flow with the energy of life.

Thousand thanks to Laura and the "C's" for bringing this knowledge to us.
Many thanks also to the whole crew for their work and for being this valuable support network.

Please forgive me if I seem to be a little out of place with the subject of my comment but it is in line with the C's statement about energy exchange with the network.

I have been especially excited when I read this by the C's:
from Session 16 July 2009:

"Q: (L) Well, okay. How close were any of those to the original maze dances?

A: There were elements of the archaic techno-spiritual practice in a couple of them. The first and second were closest in step and pace.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what could be added to the step and the pace to get it closer?

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

Q: (L) I guess the bridge is where they have their hands together and they kind of turn inside out. (DD) Right, that was cool. Is the time signature of the music that they're doing this to of any significance?

A: Yes, but it can be different depending on the aim. Remember that these maneuvers literally change the "field" in which the participants are moving. This can change things on many levels, even including turning DNA on or off.

Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.

Q: (DD) Do they block themselves? (Review of previous answer) (A***) So they're talking about the dance, and people together doing this dance would create some sort of block?

A: Exactly.

Q: (A***) That's a good reason to learn to dance! (Ark) Well, how long would you have to dance to keep the block going long enough?

A: You create it with the dance, chant, musical induced state, and then just add power as needed."

I think what the C's meant by their suggestions to improve the techno-spiritual dance may be illustrated in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMcoCO027Co

as the dance performed in the video contains both ways mentioned by the C's:

" A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns. "

and the significance and intention behind the dance is further explained by this quote:

Tsakonikos
Associations---Greece Crone Men
Tapes Found On---DC II, Turning Around, LongDance Vol One
Origin---Greece
Choreographer---traditional
Notes
The only ancient Greek dance we know of that is danced by men and women together
The rhythm is in 5/4
count 1-2-3-4-pause
This dance is thought by many to be the Crane Dance, which Theseus learned from Ariadne just before he left her on the Isle of Delos, never to return. It was Ariadne who, according to the more recent patriarchal mythic thought, gave the thread to Theseus so that, when he entered the Labyrinth in search of the Minotaur, he may find his way out again. It should be noted that the name of the palace on Crete was the "Labyrinth", a name which refers to the double headed ax (The Labrys) which was used to behead the Sacred King at the end of his time of rule. The name of the title king (the husband of the Sacred Queen) was "Minos". The name of the Title Kings heir was Minos' Taur ..."Minotaur" ... or "Minos' Bull". It was Ariadne who was the last living representative of the Mother Goddess on Earth when Crete fell to Greek marauders about 1350 BC.
(see also The Kritikos)
: The most famous of the Greek "labyrinth" dances (Stratou notes dozens done in different villages of Greece), in a slow 5/4 meter. Labyrinth dances were recorded back in ancient Greek times, giving this dance a particular connection with the Greek past. The variety comes not from the steps but from the many patterns which the line of dancers may trace. As the name implies, the dance comes from the isolated Tsakonia region of the Peloponnesos and it is significant as one of the few local Peloponnesian dances which is still actively danced; otherwise, the panhellenic dances dominate the region. The hold is unusual, with one dancer's right arm hooked in another's crooked left elbow.
Theseus was, it is believed, an actual historic character who was a petty king who originally united the area about his little kingdom. He was perhaps one of the first petty sea marauders who raided Crete after Crete was weakened by a series of serious earthquakes about 1350 BC. In light of this, he may very well have made off with Ariadne who, as crown princess of Crete (then the last Mother Goddess Society on Earth) was the last living 'representative' of the Mother Goddess on Earth. If there is any truth to this, then Ariadne had been raised in a very enlightened society, a society whose artistic capacities have yet to be equaled in many an area, and she would have been deeply steeped in the ways of direct knowledge that were a part of the society. As such, she would have been well aware of the barbaric and confused nature of Theses and his society. The dance and the song which she taught him as he left her on the Isle of Delos never to return would have held within it a message for distant generations to come upon.
It is significant that this is the only ancient Greek dance that is danced by both men and women together. In light of this, I have taken the liberty of re-creating new words for the song which goes with this dance. I believe the words I have created for this dance are much more true to the nature of the message which the wise Ariadne would have given to her lover, the world blind Theses.
Words in English
I told you, mother
to marry me to someone,
to marry me to someone,
so that I would become a housewife.
But on no account
marry me to an old man,
marry me to an old man,
because youíll regret it.
Because an old man
is always examining everything,
is always examining everything,
and has nothing but words.
Words in Native Tongue
/Su ipa, mana, kale mana
su ipa mana, pandrepae me./
/su ipa, mana, pandrepae me
spitonikokirepaeme./
/Yeron andra, kale mana
yeron andra me mu dhosis,/
/yeron andra mi mu dhosis,
yati tha to metaniosis/
/Yati o yeros, kale mana
yati o yeros ta ksetazi/
/yiati oyeros ta ksetazi,
sto psilo ta loghariazi/
Alternative words
perhaps more closely aligned with what Ariadne was giving to Theseus
One Earth, One Heart/ In Loveis our art
One Earth, One Heart/ Never far apart
One Earth, One Heart/ Never apart
Though we may dream/ upon the stars
Listen, Listen/ O, Heart, deep within
Listen, Listen/ to your origin
Listen, Listen/ to your origin
There deep in the Sea/ May You Touch Me
Listen, My Friend/ O, Heart, deep within
Listen, My Friend/ to where you begin
Listen, My Friend/ to where you end
Silhoette on Sea Sand/ Come Touch My Hand
Hand in Hand/ Circle round and
Hand in Hand/ Become the land
Hand in Hand/ Become the land
Earth, Sun, Air, Sea, and/ Woman and Man
----- Shaker
thank you very much to Shaker for this enlightening knowledge - this is the link to his page
http://www.sacredcircles.com/THEDANCE/HTML/DANCEPAG/TSAKONIK.HTM

It is my belief that the modern lyrics that make it a wedding dance are only a clever cover for it's real purpose and that
Shaker's interpretation is much closer to Ariadna's original intention.

Please let me know if this is of some help for the development of the techno-spiritual technique.
I would love to be further involved with this.
Quoting the C's again:
"A: You have your work cut out for you. You have a choice of futures. What will it be? A dark star or paradise restored??? Goodbye. ", I choose "paradise restored".

Hi Learning.

Seeing that this is your first post, I would like to welcome you to the forum. We ask that new forum members introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Take a moment to post your own thread there. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it.

:)

Back
Top Bottom