Session 18 December 2021

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh.

Chaos, control and manipulation prolly means that lies and actions will become more outlandish and obvious - levelling the playing field?

July 14, 1996:
Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is leveled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be leveled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?

A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

Q: (L) Okay, this being one infinite school, and we all seem to be wandering around in the darkness...

A: Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.

Q: (L) So, the events and circumstances of our lives, individually and collectively, can indicate where we are on this learning cycle? And we are asking to have things told to us, or revealed to us about things which are, in themselves, the necessary lessons? And it would be virtually useless to be told about them since they must be experienced?

A: Partly correct. If you want hints, then hints shall we give. But, if you are looking for a "road map?," forgetitski!!
Seems like things could get very interesting.

A suggestion for some theme music while watching the show:

Thanks to all for this session 🌼

Thank you all for this session. And of course, a big thank you to the Cas.

The digital world also uses the pandemic as a stepping stone. The coin exchange is a step used for digitalization, just like the pandemic. I think the Omicron variant is an inflation-boosting move. Increasing inflation will complicate the work of countries. Markets will continue to deteriorate and digital currency markets will become a necessity. At least I feel like that's what they're planning.

This may work to a certain extent, but the differences of opinion between European countries and the USA will become more pronounced. I think there is still time for the awakening of the masses.

This morning when I was standing outside in the dark, waiting for neighbour to pick me up for work - I had 'a moment'.
I was standing in crossroads at 5.3o, in the end of the village,
where we have almost no street lights at the end of the road cause last 4 lamps are broken.
It was so beautiful, perfect clear night sky, peace and quiet
and full moon silvered all the frost. Everything was glowing like covered with diamant dust.
And then I realized that Cass constelation is
exactly above my house. I smiled and waved 'Hiii, guys, everything is well. Thank you.'
And said POTS.
There is some kind of symbolic magic standing in the dark crossroads staring at the sky, at 21st of December,
knowing everything is just as it has to be. Though there is a still long dark road ahead of us.
And I dont know how powerful my light is or is there any light at all.
I just hope there is still time in this fading world to learn and redeem whats being missed.

Thanks for the session !!!!
I got a similar experience yesterday. I was getting back from work, it was around 6:30pm, the moon shone bright in the sky, I could see the stars, the beautiful landscapes of snow, rivers, forests...everything was peaceful, everything was quiet... I thought of myself 9 years ago, the 21/12/2012, of how much I had learned and grown. I felt peace and gratitude in my heart for being alive today, for knowing this forum and also recited the POTS.

I also hope that I will get through my programs and illusions to find my true Self and see this new world the Cs and Paul have been talking about.

You are all in my prayers and I wish you a Merry Christmas, good cheer and rest.✨✨✨

(Mike) In general, who is the person (or people) that created Bitcoin?

A: CIA.

Q: (L) Well, alright.

(Mike) For what purpose did they initially create Bitcoin?

A: Bridge to nowhere.

Been thinking about this, and it occurs to me that there might be some important nuance here.

The internet started as ARPANet, a DARPA project, and it had a primary objective of creating an information control system that would enable unprecedented surveillance. It certainly succeeded, but it also resulted in a system that has enabled a huge number of people to access the information they need to overcome all the brainwashing and propaganda.

Another example: COVID-19 started as a viral vector gene therapy intended to genetically modify the population with an obedience program ... but following its release, it was modified to do the precise opposite, opening (some) people to STO influences.

So, while it's quite obvious that the 4D STS intent with blockchain technology is to create a digital control system, ultimately resulting in central bank digital currencies that enable transactions to be monitored and controlled, it's important to remember that "the enemy always gets a vote", in other words, things might not go as planned by 4D STS. The question as stated dealt with the intent behind cryptocurrency's creation, but it didn't address whether the subsequent development of the technology has unfolded entirely according to plan. It's quite possible that blockchain tech might be repurposed to undetermine 4D STS objectives. CBDCs might be a bankster's wet dream, but a decentralized financial system that makes central banks entirely redundant, democratizes financial services, and removes the power of money creation from them, sounds like a nightmare for them.

Point being, the future is open, and every move one side makes opens the door to a countermove from the other side.

Thank you for the session.

And we have to live in a miniscule bubble-like alternate reality.

The response of the masses is more shocking than the lies and totalitarian measures themselves. That includes some people I know personally, as well as public figures we all can think of, who were supposed to be pretty smart and knowledgeable. I know many in here hold the same opinion.

My bubble has become more confined in recent months. It feels like mass(-ively skewed) binary-thought has become well established and extends to so many new subjects that weren't previously on anyone's crosshairs. What's worse is that associations between previously unrelated subjects can now be made and grouped together for the purpose of public ridicule and invalidation of anyone who speaks out or asks questions. In saying that, it's not like any of this was unexpected, but it's still a draining experience to experience. And there will be more, so in the context of eternity, a few more years of worse-than-this bubble reality has to be endured and perhaps one lesson is to learn how to experience it in a more bearable way.

This morning when I was standing outside in the dark, waiting for neighbour to pick me up for work - I had 'a moment'.
I was standing in crossroads at 5.3o, in the end of the village,
where we have almost no street lights at the end of the road cause last 4 lamps are broken.
It was so beautiful, perfect clear night sky, peace and quiet
and full moon silvered all the frost. Everything was glowing like covered with diamant dust.
And then I realized that Cass constelation is
exactly above my house. I smiled and waved 'Hiii, guys, everything is well. Thank you.'
And said POTS.
There is some kind of symbolic magic standing in the dark crossroads staring at the sky, at 21st of December,
knowing everything is just as it has to be. Though there is a still long dark road ahead of us.
And I dont know how powerful my light is or is there any light at all.
I just hope there is still time in this fading world to learn and redeem whats being missed.

Thanks for the session !!!!

I do over nighters in the woods. The best nights are when everything is still, clear sky, stars moon and trees. Its a magical experience, the stillness inside and outside, there is a kind of comfort in it, knowing that all is as it should be. I hold onto those moments, they keep me going.

Thank You for this amazing session and the excellent transcription work!
(L) Well, I think we can think about that question in some different ways. Mr. Cyan wants to ask another question: He read an article about a jogger who got murdered.
I realized what was going on and took it as a morbid CV game [well, all such CV are grim, if you think about it, especially if its done on a dare at a kitchen table] before reading the C's answers, I looked. Anybody else here looked , before reading the C's answer? Did you get something?
I got:
1. Murdered by a human?: YES - with a knife possibly - because the murderer hated the victim / man not wearing a mask while jogging, thus "he was polluting the air with his Covid viruses / disease." - the murderer was thinking with hatred. Murderer could also have had a motive resulting from direct dealings with the victim before, so his final decision was cooking in him for a while as a result of not liking the victim at all after those dealings. So he might not have done it all just on impulse / spontaneously, like "seeing somebody without a mask, okay I'll get him just for that." Nope. Perpetrator knew the victim. But as an acquaintance / bad costumer.

2. Murdered by a Window Faller?: ==> the incoming data tasted/felt like: grimace on face - like when you look on the *'unknown suspicious food'* on the brunch table made in a foreign country and people recommend The Thing heartily, but you SEE the food literally trying to Crawl Off The Plate.. So with kind of emotion "Eww.. I ain't hungry anymore!"... a dubious downward angle slip toward the floor, as you turn your hand and give a slow thumbs down as data flows in.. NO. Though those deep slashes - precise & surgical looking - gave me a doubt that maybe these were hungry aliens abducting or some kind of especially vicious window-faller. But upon running these thoughts for a sec in my head, the result was: NO

Last edited:
During my time spent as a Seventh Day Adventist Elder, the practice of foot washing was often done. Now, we used cold water for this ritual. It has come to my attention of late that hot water is more efficient for cleansing issues. In working on my Chi, I have used the hottest water available for cleaning my personal space as well as during personal hygiene. It works very well for this.

I have taken this practice of foot washing into consideration. First trying it on myself. BTW, highly recommended for groups when gathering, for clarity. I used a cloth with as hot a water as I could stand to touch. One foot first, then the other. The sensation was almost overwhelming. Very calming and relaxing at the same time. So, I tried it on my 5yo grandson. He loves foot massages so he was willing. Well, he nearly melted into a puddle right before my eyes.

So, foot washing yay or nay? My thoughts are give it a try. You may be surprised by the results. Heat cures!

At the moment I am under a lot of personal and collective pressure. It's hard. Thanks to the forum, the knowledge passed on, SOTT, and the faith in myself, I am able to overcome my fatigue and stay the course. My soul is catching up, I think I will be ready in time. The times demand that we take responsibility for our choices. Thank you to this great family of convergence. 🌈 :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom