Session 18 December 2021

(Niall) One theory about the JFK assassination is that there was a 'plot within the plot' – essentially, one faction planned to stage a 'near-miss' or pretend assassination, but then another faction used that plot to actually kill the US president. Is this what happened?

A: No.
I got curious, when Niall mentioned this in Newsreal, (IIRC) so because its a key historical event, I looked a bit then. It was couple weeks ago and I remember getting NO to that "Let's plan a miss on Kennedy, to scare him."-plan of the Deep State hypothesis.

(L) That's an assumption right there. Okay, so we can't ask that question that way. How about: Is it the plan of 4D STS to create a new race utilizing mRNA vaccines?

A: No.
Dont want to say this but maybe the question was to narrow; is not to create a new race the plan of 4D STS, it is about to create the vibration/tune so they can step in and "merge" with the ones that they modify through mRN vaccines.

Please feel free to correct me if I said something wrong or off base

Thanks again for all the great work

“The big one” is a large body of comet passing through very close to Earth leading to electrical discharges and associated extreme weather events and/or a direct hit causing mayhem and destruction similar to the Younger Dryas impact. It could be part of the same cluster on a 3600 year cycle or a new one thanks to our Sun’s twin, Nemesis dislodging a few from the Oort cloud. Best to read Pierre’s latest book to understand these cycles and implications.

I should add that since C’s have stated in the past that this time, the comet cluster rides the Wave; my interpretation is that “the big one” is not in our realm currently and will appear out of nowhere just before it hits. It will cross-over to our realm whilst riding the wave. Which is why the PTB doesn’t know its whereabouts despite all of their 3D technology floating in the space. Either that or the comet is present in our Solar system somewhere and will change its course at the last minute.
Thanks, this is my answer

Q: (Niall) What happened to Noah Donohoe? [14-year-old who disappeared in Belfast in June 2020 under strange circumstances. His naked body was found in a storm drain although it's a mystery how it got there...]

A: Underworld elements.

Q: (Andromeda) That was a really strange case.

(Niall) 'Underworld' as in organized crime?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Why?

A: Grooming gone wrong.
Thank You again Joe, for writing the article! I re-read my CV result about this case and determined, "Oh-boy, I missed so badly!". Unless the 'Underworld elements' had access to Greenbaum / beaming mind control tech. But that stretches my failure quite a bit!

Here is the quote from the above article that directly relates to the murder, I think:
From my son’s place to my home is about a 45 mins brisk walk back home. Taking a bus to the interchange and changing buses along the SLE to Pasir Ris takes about the same amount of time or longer. Very leh cheh (troublesome), so what I do sometimes is just walk along the waterway, cross the bridge and cut across Lor Halus and walk along the park connector. At night it can be quite windy and peaceful.
I have been doing this for a few months and got no problem but one time I think when my luck was low, something followed me back.
Clearly matches Lethbridge's research that negative EM fields can be generated and recorded into places - using places as a vinyl album disk. Replayed are not only ghost-replays: but the difference between your personal EM energy and <==> the evil place's EM energy - can cause a "bowl-dip" and "all the cold water splashes onto you" = negative EM energies pour into you / feelings / evil emotions / data downloads all get into you and heavily influences waking thoughts:
That night when I got back, all of a sudden I felt very angry. I wanted to kill my wife and myself. I also don’t understand why. I went to shower and prayed before bed. That night and a few nights after I had disturbed sleep. Each night just as I’m about to fall asleep I would dream of a shadow standing in the corner of my room just staring at me. She - I can sense it’s a woman - was drenched from head to toe and she just stood there staring.
After this, the solution is the usual:
I lost my appetite and I started feeling lethargic, even getting a slight fever. At first I did not tell my family because I didn’t want to worry them but as the fever lasted for more than a week and would only come during sunset, my wife started getting worried. Fortunately my son who was a fan of Supernatural Confessions managed to get some contact for someone to come help me.

When the spiritual master came, he was able to tell me what I was experiencing even before I said anything. Thankfully the problem was a small one. I had accidentally brought a spirit home with me that night and as she had nowhere to go, she just attached herself to me. The ritual was a simple one. The master instructed me to go back to the Lor Halus area to conduct a simple ritual with offerings. He said that he would help her “cross over to the other side”. I’m not sure if he meant crossing over to Punggol or go for reincarnation. That night I slept peacefully and my fever also subsided.”

Thank you for the end of the year session! The powers that be really are desperate. It’s amazing to watch. Just plan to watch this circus go on next year and see how long it takes for people to see what’s going on. Glad the forum is here and to know we are not alone during these wildly crazy times! Let’s see what next year has in store for us!

Thank you to everyone involved in this enlightening session.

This session highlights for us how difficult it can be to formulate a question to the C's without making assumptions, but with experience and attention to details the assumptions can be spotted. So thank you all.

Thank you very much for the new session.

Its publication is always a refreshing and enlightening event.

In these moments in which the pressure is increasing for those of us who do not follow the official version of events, I think you are like my family, I think that is one of the reasons why it is so important to maintain the network.

Although I don't usually participate much, I do read you almost daily, and I feel in contact with you and I learn from your comments and questions.

Every time I feel more evident the feeling that when I leave home, I enter the Matrix and I come across people who seem awake, but are actually sleeping, and let themselves be managed by the threads that direct everything, without any response capacity.

A hug to all.

FWIW, Randall Carlson did a whole episode on the Richat structure. :-)

What did he say it was?

Check out the Richat structure on Google Earth - it's stunning!

Added: I listened to some of Carlson's podcast - he thinks it's an impact site, though without an actual impact. In line with the Cs' answer then.

Last edited:
The first candidate would be smallpox probably. Actually I can't think of any other. Almost all diseases which were addressed with vaccines show natural decline on historical graphs before vaccine introduction so it's difficult to assess positive effect of vaccination.
FWIW, according to graphs shown in Dissolving Illusions, which cite official statistics, the declines in both smallpox and polio are not correlated with vaccination programs.

Crypto, bitcoin future

I have always wondered what the C's would comment if asked about cryptocurrencies. Quite illuminating and I had heard that the CIA was involved but held hope (illusion) that it was still a organically created and legitimate alternative to the current financial systems. I have been investing and trading in this space for the last 12 months and have made some gains but ultimately have the feeling that a financial apocalypses isn't far away.
Catherine Austin Fitts thinks Bitcoin is a government operation in order to usher in CBDC - Central Bank Digital Currency. You'll have a credit at goverment-controlled stores, which ones will be the only ones in existence, after The Great Reset.
Cashless You'll eat what they allow you to buy, specifically insect burgers with Bill Gates SynthMeat and Roach Milk, all very healthy for the plebs..
You won't be able to drive 5 miles from your house if the government doesn't think so. They can stop your purchase attempts at sites.

Pilot tests:
Catherine explains that big banks start multiple competing programs - Bitcoin, Crypto, any incarnations of same - in order to determine if their crypto plans will work or not. This is how they test their ideas for the future. Then they meticulously analyze the results. Then make decisions.

Ultimate goal is totalitarian control: when you go to sleep or when they wake you up A'la Orwell 1984. What food you are allowed to purchase, where you're allowed to travel and when.

Essentially ZombieTown: Schwab & Musk dreams about controlling with a chip implanted in your brain, what thoughts are you allowed / afford to run in your head.

Timeline:
Catherine thinks CBDC - electronic money cannot be ushered in immediately, so we still have time to refuse as much as we can. She also recommends Cash Fridays, where we only use cash on Fridays to keep the cash going.

She recommends gold, silver. She also says crypto, digital currencies are a ruse, a lie to steer people away from buying gold and silver - real money, real worth - so they the Bankers can buy up more gold and silver.

She thinks small communities should establish own currency in order to de-couple from the Banking System.

Back
Top Bottom