Session 18 May 2024

Thank you for this surprising session !
Not only are things speeding up and time seems to pass faster, but I'm having trouble keeping up, whether it's for the news or in my daily life.
Thanks again everyone for your excellent work ! Take care of yourself !

I simply did not want to accept that shedding was that much of a danger.
You're not the only one. From where I sit, I can say that everybody must consider that they were exposed to the spike vaccine, regardless of vaccination status and efforts to not come into contact. It's best to work with the working hypothesis that you were, and take measures. Imagine living in a bubble and then having to make contact with people in a hospital setting because of an emergency of yourself or a loved one. You want to be able to navigate with the reassurance that you have taken measures based on knowledge that protects.

You're not the only one. From where I sit, I can say that everybody must consider that they were exposed to the spike vaccine, regardless of vaccination status and efforts to not come into contact. It's best to work with the working hypothesis that you were, and take measures. Imagine living in a bubble and then having to make contact with people in a hospital setting because of an emergency of yourself or a loved one. You want to be able to navigate with the reassurance that you have taken measures based on knowledge that protects.
I've seen it at close hand in my own family. my children and wife and myself where not vaccinated but the majority of our other family where and also the contacts in daily life where medical staff teachers etc are in contact more closely with others and this has had its impact regarding shedding to the point where we only see some family members who have had multiple injections ..and still continue to do so a lot less.
I'm sure this is the case with many of us here and it is indeed affecting all of us now some in smaller or larger ways it's time to reconsider our approach if not done so already wise words from Gaby and of course the C,s from this session.
Love to you all.

A kick in the teeth, we tried so hard. Disappointing news indeed!!
I refused the anti D while pregnant and declined any blood transfusions unless it was life threatening- do or die. I lost 1200ml of blood having an emergency cesarean, I ate lots of liver while pregnant. I think that helped. But I knew something wasn’t right, my uterus was irritated the whole pregnancy, waters ruptured early, and no onset of contractions after 48 hours. Had to take IV oxytocin which stressed baby casing her heart rate to drop to 70bpm. They had her out in 15 minutes. The placenta was inflamed and starting to calcify and breakdown, the cord had marginal (to the side) and velementous (through the amniotic sac so no protective jelly covering the blood vessels to placenta). Blood loss and the need for oxytocin postpartum has increased and there are new ‘normals’ because of the frequency.
These symptoms are being reported by doctors and midwives all over the world since covid- both vax and unvaccinated mothers. 11 babies were at the hospital while I was there, 9 of them c sections. Very sad. We were lucky, baby was healthy, albeit small.

In you opinion Gaby, how hard can I go on the detox protocol while breastfeeding? Alexandria is 9 months old, she isn’t very interested in solid food so is almost exclusive fed from me.

I’ll make sure everyone else here does the detox even if I can’t right now.

In you opinion Gaby, how hard can I go on the detox protocol while breastfeeding? Alexandria is 9 months old, she isn’t very interested in solid food so is almost exclusive fed from me.
I can't think of anything that will be detrimental to the baby if it's good for you. In case of doubt, bring it up in the H&W forum thread about the protection protocol for the vax. Babies don't tolerate the liposomal vit C very well, it gives them diarrhea. For that, drops as recommended in the label will do. You can find vit c drops for babies in iherb.com and the web in general.

Session Date: May 18th 2024

Q: (Chu) What kind of person benefits, then? What kind of issue are they treating that they might benefit from drinking it?

A: Genetics plays a role along with the ability to manage the information.

Q: (L) What information?

(Joe) The information contained in the protein.

(L) Is that what it is? The information in the protein?

A: Yes.

Q: (Chu) So, it's very hard to tell, basically, if it's good for you or not.

(L) Right.

A: Casein is a receiver/ transmitter like all proteins. You might say that persons with strong bovine affinity can do better with milk than others.

-------------------

(Persej) What is the substance that Weston Price named ‘activator X’? And here's a description of the activator X: ‘He determined that neither total hours of sunshine nor temperature was the chief controlling factor' in how much activator X was present in the milk. Rather, 'the factor most potent was found to be the pasture fodder of the dairy animals. Rapidly growing grass, green or rapidly dried, was most efficient'.’ So what is this activator X?

A: Information! Note the fact that grass of a certain nature provided this. Apply that principle to foods. Studies are most often of little value because subjects are self-selecting. A truly random group is almost never seen. Weighing and measuring constituents of a substance can be indicative if the potentials of information are taken into account. This is why pork is better for advanced humans than beef or many other meats. The information of the pig is more in line with the direction of the human. The meat of the pig is composed of proteins with similar receivership capacity.

Q: (Scottie) So, eat bacon!

(Andromeda) Iberico!

(Niall) Pork is better for us than beef?

(L) Keyhole, do you have any other questions? Did you get all that?

(Keyhole) One quick question about pork. Would you be able to ask about the fatty acid composition of pork fat? Because they just said that pork is in general better than beef, but the composition of pork fat, the ratio of fatty acids has been associated with lots of chronic health issues in the research. So, could you ask them about whether consuming pork that's not been pasture fed - so, for instance, pork from the supermarket - is that still healthy for humans, given the fact that their feed changes the composition of the fatty acid, and that's thought to be a real problem, as per the research anyway?

(L) Can we break this down into simple questions? Is pork from the supermarket okay?

A: No

Q: (L) So, it needs to be pasture fed pork, basically?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, you're basically talking about things that would be ideal conditions?

Q: (L) And what about the fatty acid composition?

A: If the diet is varied, that issue does not arise.

Q: (Keyhole) Sorry, a quick question. Pasture raised pork is extremely difficult to find, so what's better: beef or supermarket pork?

(L) Grass fed beef or supermarket pork. Well now you're adding another parameter to it.

A: Grass fed is better on both counts. But in absence, pork is better.

Thank you for the session! Well, that is interesting. Wouldn't the proteins (or fats) get digested and broken down into their primary components such as amino acids first before they are utilized and converted into human proteins by the body? As long as the amino acid profiles of dietary protein sources include the essential amino acids required the body to function, I would assume it shouldn't matter a lot if the protein comes from pork, cattle or poultry meat.

Thank you for the session! Well, that is interesting. Wouldn't the proteins (or fats) get digested and broken down into their primary components such as amino acids first before they are utilized and converted into human proteins by the body? As long as the amino acid profiles of dietary protein sources include the essential amino acids required the body to function, I would assume it shouldn't matter a lot if the protein comes from pork, cattle or poultry meat.
But that is the 3D understanding that seems to represent a limitation in knowledge about the subject. The Cs answer is interesting because it opens up the mind to thinking beyond the strictly material realm to take into consideration information and non-material realms.

Sounds like the heliopause:
That was my thought as well, although different sources are unclear as to whether the heliopause is outside the heliosphere or is an outer layer of same. I'm guessing the C's might be referring to what's labelled on this picture as the the "Interaction Zone" between the Heliosphere and the Interstellar Medium? If so, the C's phrase "heliogap field" may be a more accurate description than "Interaction Zone".

1716437296692.png
Thankyou for the session, but I don't mean to be negative it's just sometimes these sessions depress me.

Sometimes it seems hopeless here. I feel like whatever we try to do we can never overcome 'their' (4D sts / the elites) plans. [..]
Remember what the C's said:

C's said:
Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."
C's Session 3rd May 1997 said:
Q: (L) [..] Why are we so afraid of hurting someone's feelings if they are hurting us?
A: Not correct concept. You do not need to "act against them," you need to act in favor of your destiny.
Sorry for being so negative. It all feels so hopeless. And yes...it makes me very angry. I have to sit and watch myself and my loved ones be manipulated and pulled around by emotions and decieved over and over again and all that is noble and true and beautiful erased and I can do nothing because there seems to be nothing that can stop them from doing what they please.
C's Session 9th June 1996 said:
A: First of all, it is not correct to perceive "everything in such darkness and gloom, etc." That is merely the result of a cocoon of falsehood being removed. Celebrate the balance. Don't mourn the death of an illusion of an imbalance.
Q:
(L) Where do I go from here? Where do we all go?
A: Everywhere.

May be I should move.
Good idea, considering that areas of strong STS frequencies can act as an 'attractor' for natural disasters and comets.

“many will not survive”

I wonder if this just means death of physical bodies or ‘soul smashing’ because of the horrors and lies?
Soul-smashing happens on an individual basis; I think the C's are referring to spiritually-unprepared people suffering huge shocks that will result in them choosing to leave the body rather than come to terms with the new reality.

Q: (L) Okay. So, what is the window at the center of the Sun an opening to, or a window to?
A: Antiuniverse object.
The C's have mentioned that the "antimatter Universe" has no space or time.

C's Session 22nd June 1996 said:
Q: (L) Okay, if a person were passing into the antimatter universe, how would they perceive it?
A: They wouldn't.
Q: (L) Why?
A: No space; no time.
This opens up a few questions. Firstly, "object" implies some sort of structure, the geometry of which is usually mathematically represented in n-dimensional ways, the first three dimensions being standard spatial dimensions as we know them. Thinking about the ways an 'anti-object' could exist without a spatial structure brings pure information to mind, and that perhaps this pure informational structure 'unfolds' its geometry into the lower dimensions starting with the higher dimensions first, once the matter and antimatter universes are "brought together" in a certain way, such as with a dimensional window?

Secondly, Standard Model anti-particles have mass. How can particles with mass exist in “no space; no time”? Does this relate to the esoteric concept of 'formless matter' - the "black virgin" that embraces all material structure? Is this "black virgin" actually the anti-Universe? Is this the source of the "missing/dark matter" that might explain the observed discrepancies in the rotational speeds of galaxies compared to their masses according to the standard cosmological model? Does this explain the observed asymmetry of the antimatter/matter balance within the visible Universe? Can 'formless matter' that enters into the material Universe take the form of Standard Model anti-particles in certain circumstances?

Thirdly, the empirical data seems to show that antiparticles are subject to gravity just like particles, so do large gravitational fields open up windows sufficient to 'bind' together a constant stream of antimatter and matter in our Universe, producing heat and light? Could this actually be how stars shine? Does star formation occur via the coalescence of gaseous matter into a huge gravity well that 'penetrates' through space upon achieving a certain critical mass, opening up a window to the anti-Universe, creating a flow of anti-matter into the core of the star that annihilates with the coalesced regular matter, causing heat and light and possibly generating a secondary layer of fusion reactions around the star’s core? Are stars essentially giant antimatter/matter reactors?

C's Session 1st March 1997 said:
A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes," et cetera?
Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!
A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.
There's also this interesting snippet:

C's Session 29th June 1996 said:
Q: (L) You said that changing the unit involves movement to another density. You also said that antimatter realm is the door to, or the pathway to, ethereal existence. Is 4th density, therefore, an antimatter universe?
A: No.
Q: (L) Do the beings in 4th density manifest in an antimatter state?
A: Both.
Q:
(L) Is 4th density a density where both matter and antimatter are in balance?
A: Not in balance, in evidence.
Q:
(L) So matter and antimatter are both available for utilization by individuals according to will and awareness?
A: Close. Antimatter and matter are balanced everywhere.
This suggests that awareness of the antimatter aspect of the Universe is par for the course of 4th density experience. 🤔

And this:
C's Session 25th July 1998 said:
A: [..] Knowledge protects in the most amazing ways. Mathematics are "taught' in your realm in such a way that only a select few will learn. And mathematics is the language of all creation. For example, advanced math studies, such as algebra, provide the keys to unlocking the doors between the matter and antimatter universes. Suggest those present who still need to, learn algebra.

Q: (L) And you're saying that there was a surge. Where does that energy come from that surges across this gap and enters the heliosphere?
A: Other systems.
Q: (L) ‘Other systems’, as in solar systems or star systems?
A: Yes. Also galactic current.
Q: (L) So, there is a galactic current that's flowing in the galaxy, yes?
Q: (L) And this galactic current crosses the gap into our heliosphere?
Q: (L) And causes surges because it adds energy to our system. Is that it?
Q: (L) And those surges can cause CMEs?
Q: (L) And can those surges also cause very, very big ones?
A: Yes. Some surges can cause a star to explode.
We also have Electric Universe Theory coming into play here. The Sun is a small star compared to many, many of the stars that populate the Milky Way, which would suggest a huge contact potential difference between stellar systems. There's also the electric field of the galaxy to consider, although one estimate suggests this is rather weak:

Astronomers have long known that galaxies rotate too quickly, observation that has generated one of the great mysteries of astrophysics. The problem is that there is not enough visible mass in these galaxies to hold onto stars in their most distant regions. So something must be preventing these galaxies from flying apart and the mystery is that nobody knows what.

The most popular idea is that these galaxies are filled with dark matter that astronomers cannot see but provides enough gravitational force to hold everything together. But despite extensive searches, nobody has found convincing evidence that dark matter really exists.

Today, one physicist puts forward a new idea that could account for the anomalous galactic rotation. Steve Reucroft, a physicist formally at Northeastern University in Boston and now with a company called ThinkIncubate in Wellesley, Massachusetts, says that electrostatic forces could prevent galaxies from flying apart as they rotate. [..]

The idea is simple, in theory. Reucroft suggests that the extreme and violent activity at the centre of a galaxy is bound to propel electrons, and other negatively charged particles, from the centre towards the outer regions. This would give the galactic core a net positive electric charge. “In fact it is quite implausible that the core should remain electrically neutral,” he says.

And, of course, the same process would cause the outer regions of the galaxy to become negatively charged.

The question that he addresses is how much charge would be required to generate forces capable of holding a galaxy together. The answer is approximately 10^31 Coulombs at the core and an equal and opposite charge distributed throughout the galactic periphery.

That is a significant amount of charge given that the definition of a Coulomb is the charge transported by a constant current of one ampere per second.

However, Reucroft says that on a galactic scale, this amount of charge is relatively little. He calculates that it would be equal to less than one part in 10^17 of the available charge in the galactic core. “It corresponds to one free proton for every ~10^11 cubic metres of galactic core volume,” he says.

At the Solar System’s location, that would produce a galactic electric field of approximately 1 volt per metre — an effect that would presumably be observable in ways other than on the orbits of stars, although Reucroft does not suggest how.

That’s a provocative idea that offers an interesting alternative to dark matter. But it is also one that needs more work to produce some testable hypotheses. Astronomers will want to know how to observe the galactic electric field or how to show that it does not exist.

They might also want to know how this electric field could influence the orbit of stars unless the stars themselves are negatively charged. For that, theorists will need to come up with a convincing charging mechanism.
Perhaps this electric field can vary quite significantly when other factors are included?

Q: (Laurentien2) Was the HAARP experiment at the same time as the solar storm a coincidence, or was it deliberate?
A: Coincidence. Interfered with HAARP activity.
This means that the powers in charge of HAARP were not aware of the likelihood of the solar storm when they planned their public experiments in May, the first official notifications of which were sent on May 2nd, 2024, according to this site.

(Andromeda) Do you want to ask if the recent auroras are what the C’s were referring to when they said ‘watch the seas, skies, and land’ recently? Or is there more to come?
A: More coming!
So:

* South Atlantic outgassings.
* Francis Scott Key bridge and Big Ben bleedthroughs.
* Biggest geomagnetic storms / auroras in 30+ years.
* Multiple large volcanic eruptions in Indonesia.
* Biggest floods in 80 years in Brazil.
* New Russian offensive into Ukraine from the Kharkov region.
* Israeli invasion of Rafah.
* Mass protests against Israel around the world.
* ICC warrants against Netanyahu and Israeli leadership.
* Nations begin to recognise Palestine as a state.
* Slovakian PM and Saudi Crown Prince attempted assassinations.
* Iranian President and FM likely assassination.
* Thwarted coup attemps in Turkey and the Congo.
* Uprisings against the French in New Caledonia.
* Julian Assange escapes US extradition (at least for a little longer).
* Klaus Schwab resigns as CEO of the WEF.

all within about two months. Will be interesting to see what the next two months bring!

A: Peterson was subjected to intensive programming during his coma.
Q: (L) So, he wasn't replaced?
A: No
Q: (L) Just subjected to intensive programming, I'm assuming by 4th density?
Yeah, this sounds about right.

Q: (irjO) When they go to this so-called soul pool, are they able to contemplate their lessons similar to soul beings?
A: No, they learn as a unit.
Bringing fractal consciousness into the picture, this makes me wonder if OPs, collectively, are like a lower-density version of 6D and 5D souls doing the "soul replication" thing - ie. there are many 'versions' of them, but they represent only one consciousness? And in the case of OPs, that consciousness is focused on learning the 'beginning' lessons of 3rd Density, thus much more vulnerable to being used by 4D STS due to the lower level of knowledge?

Q: (Ryan) If yes, how much did that contribute to the reason his work seems to have escaped censorship throughout Western history, unlike that of many greater Greek thinkers?
A: Yes, a lot.
Q: (L) So, it contributed a lot to the survival of his work.
I figured this might be the case. Put together the ideas of Cleckley, Lobaczewski and Douglas Reed, and it's not difficult to see how a certain type of 'censorship class' emerges from academic realms in service to a corrupt power, who would see pedophiliac activity as conspecific to their world view. The example of Instagram is one I'm thinking of in a modern context.

Q: (L) Is there anything in particular you can say about it?
A: 60 percent is genetic inheritance and only 40 percent is nurture.
It felt to me here almost like the C's were weighing in on the classic nature/nurture debate. Attachment styles make up the foundation for human social connection, so I wonder if this 60/40 genes:education ratio applies more broadly across psychology and philosophy as well? 60/40 makes a lot of sense, and explains why the 'gender ideology' crowd had such difficulties, and why transhumanist ideology is destined to fail even harder.

A: [..] Also the gravity is slightly greater due to the growing 4D atmosphere.
Q: (Joe) Hmm.
(Andromeda) It does feel like gravity increased.
(Joe) Does gravity increase during these solar flares sometimes?
A: Maybe.
Higher density = more information = more gravity = thicker atmosphere = more oxygen?

A: Many more trials coming in place after place. It takes a lot to awaken a dumbed down population. Many will not survive. Take care of each other. Goodbye.
Note here that, "Many will not survive" is in reference to a "dumbed down population". So, to give ourselves the best chance of surviving, we need to assimilate as much knowledge, in all areas, as possible. Hope everyone is doing their homework! 💪❤️🧠👀

But that is the 3D understanding that seems to represent a limitation in knowledge about the subject. The Cs answer is interesting because it opens up the mind to thinking beyond the strictly material realm to take into consideration information and non-material realms.

Perhaps. I think this would be a good follow-up question to ask coz digestion and absorption usually takes 2-4 hours. So in terms of time, the protein doesn't stay within the body for any significant length of time. Other follow-up questions could be - What determines the right information content, is it similarity of DNA or physiology etc?

Cs have also said in the past that one does not eat one's own kind for energetic reasons (carnivores eating carnivores). By that logic, omnivores (humans) shouldn't omnivores (pigs). So I guess there's a subtle balancing act required here.

Q: (L) I mean it's like the whole Ra thing was about Wanderers. Wanderers according to the traditional definition are people who tend to have... (Psyche) They're more sensitive. (L) They're more sensitive, and they have to be more efficiently nourished and have better fuel and they have to really be careful with detoxification. And those people it seems to me would be susceptible to the belief that being a vegetarian would help them - only it wouldn't!

A: Yes. Carla is an example!

Q: (L) Yeah, Carla of the Ra group. She is just practically crippled with arthritis. I don't know what she eats, but the Paleo diet might do her some good. (Ailen) But then you have psychopaths who are very sick, too. (L) Yeah. I think that sometimes it's just a roll of the genetic dice. But in some cases, there's this connection. (Psyche) And we're exposed to too much toxicity these days. (L) Okay, have we done this subject? (Ark) Yes, I have a question. From a higher point of view - not just ethics and such things - but from the higher philosophical point of view, what's really wrong with cannibalism? (L) What's really wrong with cannibalism? (Perceval) We may or may not publish this answer. [laughter]

A: In some instances, nothing. But in general one does not eat one's own kind for energetic reasons. Carnivores do not eat other carnivores because it is not optimal energy source.

Q:
(L) In other words, we get optimal energy from eating creatures that eat vegetables. That way, we get our vegetables. But another carnivore processes all of that so that what we would get from eating another carnivore would not be optimal nutrition?

Q: (Andromeda) But then we could eat vegetarians. [laughter]

A: Don't laugh! That has been the case for some groups at certain times and places. In fact, that is still the case in some dark circles extant on Earth today. As we once pointed out, higher density beings derive nourishment from some humans and human body products. Preferred are fat children and nonsmoking vegetarians.

This thought occurred to me, as well. I think it may relate to the "memory of water", such as discussed in this thread. If a sort of "information ghost" of the protein is assimilated into the body's total frequency, that could have longer lasting effects than the information received in the 2-4 hours before digestion into distinct amino acids. And if the same sort of proteins are being consumed regularly, there could be a resonance affect also.

Cs have also said in the past that one does not eat one's own kind for energetic reasons (carnivores eating carnivores). By that logic, omnivores (humans) shouldn't omnivores (pigs). So I guess there's a subtle balancing act required here.

There's also this

A: DNA changes and diet help to keep the frequency stable.

Q: (L) What about all the people who are vegetarians?

A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.

Which in connection with the information about pork vs. other meats makes me think of a spectrum of 'information' or vibration quality to food. The more complex or closer to third density beings, physically speaking, the organisms are the more appropriate they are for assimilation. Short of cannibalism, hopefully! (Though it does bring to mind some of the beliefs held by tribal people that I've heard about that). It's obviously not such a clear relationship if carnivores are excluded, more complex.

Food for thought.

About Earth's magnetic field, here is an interesting study describing how our emotions affect the magnetic field: On the Inter-Dependence of Humans and Earth (The Magnetic Field of Our Earth and Our Body) | International Journal of Earth Sciences Knowledge and Applications

On the Inter-Dependence of Humans and Earth (The Magnetic Field of Our Earth and Our Body)
Maria Kuman Holistic Research Institute, Knoxville, TN, USA

Keywords: Magnetic fields of living bodies, Earth’s magnetic field, Integrated Earth & human NEMFs, Questioning colony on Mars, Suggested magnetic field on space stations

Abstract​

Our science found that not only does the magnetic field of the Earth influence us (normal embryo development was found to be impossible without earth’s magnetic field), we influence the magnetic field of the earth. It was found that our positive emotions increase Earth’s magnetic field, while our negative emotions deplete Earth‘s magnetic field. And we are emotional because we are material bodies and auras, which I found to be emotionally sensitive - brighter at positive emotions and dimmer at negative emotions (“aura” means “light” in Hebrew). Since we claim to be in high Spirit when experiencing positive emotions and we claim to be in low spirit when experiencing negative emotions, I concluded that the aura must be our emotional Spirit. Then I found that the ancient Jewish Cabala was teaching to high priest that our auras are our Spirits. After lifelong studies of the aura (Spirit), I found that it is weak nonlinear electromagnetic field (NEMF). Measurements showed that: positive emotions make the aura (Spirit) NEMF spin clockwise, suck energy, and add it to Earth’s NEMF, while negative emotions drain Earth’s NEMF. This makes our aura (Spirit) NEMF integrated with Earth’s NEMF. Considering the importance of Earth’s magnetic field, I question: 1/ should we try to create a colony on Mars, if Mars does not have magnetic field; 2/ shouldn’t we try to create magnetic field on our space station.

References​

Callahan, P., 2001. Paramagnetism – Rediscovering Nature’s Secret Force of Growth.

Kuman, M., 1997. Modern Aspects of Ancient Acupuncture, Health and Happiness Books.

Kuman, M., 2019. Measuring the Vortices and Anti-vortices of the Human Nonlinear Electromagnetic Field (NEMF) Called Chakras, Global Journals of Medical Research (K), 19 (7).

Kuman, M., 2020a. The Mystery of Ether Revealed, v. 1, Health and Happiness Books.

Kuman, M., 2020b. Pandemic and the Detrimental Effect of Negative Thinking and Emotions (Especially Fear) on Our Immunity, Global Journal of Frontier Science Research (A), 20 (5).

Tihoplav, V., Tihoplav, T., 2007. Novaya Fisika Veri (The New Physics of the Faith), Krilov (in Russian).

Tihoplav, V., Tihoplav, T., 2012. Miroznanie (Knowledge about the Universe) (in Russian).

Back
Top Bottom