Session 18 May 2024

Great session, thank you so much!

For anyone in Ontario, Canada, this farm has pastured and unvaccinated meats:

I’ve been very happy with my orders from them 😊

I wonder if raising your own food, such as growing vegetables, fruits, eggs, meat or milking your own goat/cow would change the information available in the food or make it more specific to you? Is the information beneficial or detrimental?
Pondering this because we grow a lot of our own produce and raise our own eggs, chicken, and bees. I feel better eating things that I’ve put a lot of my own energy into raising and knowing what fertilizers, feed inputs etc have been used.

As it is going for a while, I mean the channelings, I'd like to ask if it's going to happen for whole Earth, like for all the humanity and other lifes, some experiencing it as death or some sort of catastrophe, some going to 4D, some to 5D (lets call it a typical death)? As from what I get, it is expected to happen during our actual lifespan?

You might find this thread interesting:
The Wave, and What's Happening to the Rest of the Galaxy?

Also related:
The effect of the Wave/4th D transition on children ?
Better understanding of 4th density
Passing through the Realm Border Wave

A forum wide search may reveal more threads if you need them.

(Persej) What is the substance that Weston Price named ‘activator X’? And here's a description of the activator X: ‘He determined that neither total hours of sunshine nor temperature was the chief controlling factor' in how much activator X was present in the milk. Rather, 'the factor most potent was found to be the pasture fodder of the dairy animals. Rapidly growing grass, green or rapidly dried, was most efficient'.’ So what is this activator X?

A: Information! Note the fact that grass of a certain nature provided this. Apply that principle to foods. Studies are most often of little value because subjects are self-selecting. A truly random group is almost never seen. Weighing and measuring constituents of a substance can be indicative if the potentials of information are taken into account. This is why pork is better for advanced humans than beef or many other meats. The information of the pig is more in line with the direction of the human. The meat of the pig is composed of proteins with similar receivership capacity.
This revelation by the Cs was absolutely shocking to me. I have always thought grass fed goat was the best of the lot. But wait...Pork is better for Advance human okay got it. I have consumed over fifty pounds of grass fed pork since the start of the year... so maybe i am advancing.:lol:
I was grown up in a christian household where pork was strictly prohibited based solely on the old reptilian text. The Lizzies have us totally bombuzzled with this unclean meat rubbish.

Will not say much on eggs as there are much more to eggs in terms of its protein benefits to the poor who cannot afford meat. In the coming earth changes eggs will be a vital supplement in our diet to reduce the impact of food shortages.

A big thanks to the Laura and the Team for yet another great session. Love you All!!!

(Joe) So, in January this year there were 600 sheep that were spooked or corralled into the back of a poly tunnel. And they all died from fear. And they claimed at the time that it must be a dog. They didn't really see a dog, but they said there were wild dogs around.

(L) 600 sheep died from fear because the dog scared them?!

(Joe) Yeah. And then, more recently, there was an event where 600 chickens were allegedly killed by a pack of stray dogs. And they say it goes back over two years, but these wild dogs have never been caught.

(Chu) And it can be sheep, goats, chickens...

(Joe) It just seems that the numbers being killed seems unlikely for a dog or pack of dogs. And we're wondering if it's something other than what people assume it is?

(L) What is it?

A: Temporary transfer of perimeters to 4D where 2D creatures can be easily overwhelmed.

Q: (L) Okay. And what causes transfer of perimeters?

A: 4D bleedthrough due to local activity.
Could this be something like that?

They posted it as a seizure problem, but maybe the lion is terrified for something or experiencing a bleedthrough. For me it looks terrified.

Toughts?

(Navigator) After the recent solar flares, some predict that there will now be an uptick in volcanic and earthquake activity in the next 30 days. Will we see that?
A: To some extent, yes.
We had a minor one yesterday. I was out hunting at the time and about 15km from the epicenter. No wonder I missed! Didn't feel a thing, very mild.
(L) That's a good question. Why are eggs so bad for so many of us?
A: They are the potential young of another species with linkages to reptiles.
Fertilized eggs, better or worse? My chickens lay grass and bug fed eggs, no rooster, beautiful eggs.
Q: (L) So, it needs to be pasture fed pork, basically?
A: Yes
Difficult, I used to get my pork and beef from a Serbian couple, they're gone now unfortunately. It's very difficult to graze them like you can graze beef and lamb. They escape and run off so the fences must be extra strong. The Serbians had theirs in a large paddock but it utterly denuded of vegetation except for the most toxic of weeds. They eat everything else, one delta youngster got caught under a fence trying to escape bullying and it was devoured by the alpha boar, alive. Even with plentiful food they literally ate shit!

What about wild game? I used to eat young fatty wild boar when I hunted them, anything older than a year is tough, gamey and full of worms. They also eat roadkill, dead farm animals, curdled milk from lamb bellies and shit, literally. Very few around at the moment, used to be plentiful.
Wild rabbits and deer are healthy and plentiful, the latter being the best to eat by far, little fat on either though, just the way they are. I prefer the younger ones as they taste better.
I raise and butcher my own lamb on grass, delicious, hope to get a Black Angus steer this year.

Interesting session, thanks.

Thank you very much to everyone for a very interesting session! There is so much information to think about and discuss, and keep in mind for the future.

It's kind of funny; I wasn't tolerating pork very well for a while, so I was mainly eating beef, especially after learning producers have been giving RNA vaccines to pigs for years. I started craving pork again recently. I haven't had an issue so far despite it being supermarket pork. Maybe I'm making spiritual progress! Too bad it's illegal in my state to hunt wild boar (shooting at them scares them off and makes eradication efforts harder). Otherwise, US Wellness Meats has always been reliable for grass-fed beef and pork, but prices have gone up a lot and I think their pork still receives grain supplements. I still prefer them for their grass-fed beef suet, though.

I haven't been able to tolerate eggs for years. I tried reintroducing them recently and they still mess up my guts. I think most eggs sold are non-fertilized anyway, at least in the US, so I guess just the idea of eating babies is really unappealing to my body, as it should be!

I was very surprised to see the aurora from my latitude. It was expected in Northern Missouri but not Southern Missouri. I was smoking by my window around 9:30 pm and there was this thick red haze that appeared in the horizon of the sky, with a few faint vertical streaks of green light. Wasn't bright enough to take a picture. I actually felt anxious watching it so I didn't look long. I had been doing a lot of yardwork that weekend and got sinus issues from allergens, so I can't quite blame the CME for a lack of energy afterwards. Haven't had much anxiety since then, though!

I used to believe the lies about Michael Jackson, too. I'm glad it was brought up and that another lie was put to rest, and that despite his eccentricities, he was a good man. My guess from the C's comments was that any sexual interactions with children was part of the abuse he experienced. Sexually abused children may interact inappropriately with other children from what abusers tell them to do and have no idea it's wrong until later. Very sad.

(seek10) Can I ask one question on the anti-vaccine protocol?

(L) Yes

(seek10) How often should we do that protocol?

A: Every day for at least 6 months.

Q: (L) Ark and I did it for like two years. I mean, we took the stuff for two years, every day.

Q: (L) Okay...

I'm hoping others would have more input on this. My understanding of the C's comment was that for the next 6 months or longer depending on world circumstances, we should do some kind of anti-vax and heart protective protocol every day because some sort of disease is likely to break out soon, perhaps thanks to vax shedding or cosmic factors or Disease X. People are still getting their vaccines; just ask my true believer Californian relatives, who still wear masks and respirators in public. It's not like the C's said "Do 6 months on, 1 month off." It seems the recommendation could be indefinite. And they also said many will die.

I've been taking a lot of different supplements anyways to help with environmental allergies and immune support and other issues, and most of those supplements are on the protocol. Bromelain would be a good addition to the NAC. I drink several herbal teas that are supposed to be anti-inflammatory, too, so I guess hawthorn probably wouldn't hurt if it's supposed to be an anti-inflammatory heart tonic. And I guess it's really time to actually do cold showers consistently! I've also had less severe sinus symptoms and better energy in the morning since I started taking 1 tsp of schisandra berries as a tea for the past few weeks. It's supposed to be an immune tonic, an adaptogen, and helpful for the liver, so that may be something people might like to try as well. It's also supposedly something that can be taken indefinitely without needing a break, unlike, say, licorice root.

Thanks again, everyone!

I visited my pharmacy today to pick up my usual prescriptions, it is a compounding pharmacy, carries many supplements that are not available at so called health supplement suppliers in Canada. These are considered premium products prescribed through alternative healthcare practitioners. They have become extortionate in Canada, mostly from US suppliers. Preventing the population from receiving good quality supplements that really help people with their health issues, especially at this time, I was informed that they are so heavily taxed and duties levied against the products they provide, they will become out of the reach of most people

Another great and memorable session with the Cs, full of information and knowledge. Thank you Laura and the chateau gang, and of course the Cs, as well as all those in attendance, for another eye-opening Cassiopaean Adventure.
THE FELLOWSHIP ROCKS!:perfect:

Thank you Laura and Andromeda for sharing another fascinating session!

A: Information! Note the fact that grass of a certain nature provided this. Apply that principle to foods. Studies are most often of little value because subjects are self-selecting. A truly random group is almost never seen. Weighing and measuring constituents of a substance can be indicative if the potentials of information are taken into account. This is why pork is better for advanced humans than beef or many other meats. The information of the pig is more in line with the direction of the human. The meat of the pig is composed of proteins with similar receivership capacity.
This really caught my attention - I am so accustomed to thinking about food as nutrition for the physical 3D body that I had not considered its potential effects on the etheric bodies. Thinking about food as information, not only for the physical body but in a spiritual way definitely opens up a new perspective, where we consider everything we eat in terms of it effects on the entirety of the organism. Perhaps vegetarian's thought processes have some merit, although they are going in the wrong direction and have made food into their religion. Am not heading in that direction, but just re-considering the importance of nutrition on another level.

I have some questions regarding the vaccine protocols:
Q: (L) Well, what if you don't take the COVID vaccines?

A: Shedding from others.

Q: (L) So, even if you don't take it, you can get the effects of it from the shedding?

A: All should undertake antivax protocol of some sort including heart support.

seek10) How often should we do that protocol?

A: Every day for at least 6 months.

Q: (L) Ark and I did it for like two years. I mean, we took the stuff for two years, every day.
Ok, I have been doing this protocol for some time, perhaps over six months. My question is that shedding is likely to be repeatedly an issue. There are still vaccine fanatics getting boosters and the MRNA shots have entered the food chain so I assume we need to be vigilant. Should we do this protocol on a cycling basis - perhaps six months, then take a break for a few months, then repeat?

Also - since protecting the heart is a consideration, what about incorporating the Linus Pauling protocol** as well - or is that specifically for those who have high cholesterol and / or are already diagnosed with heart disease? Would like to hear other's take on this.
**The protocol includes: Vitamin C, Lysine, Coenzyme Q10 and Proline.

Andromeda) Do you want to ask if the recent auroras are what the C’s were referring to when they said ‘watch the seas, skies, and land’ recently? Or is there more to come?

A: More coming!
Hemchman21 just shared this video with me. Someone took video during a strong thunderstorm and caught some orange orbs blinking about in the sky:

I know many here have some knowledge about this sort of phenomenon, but perhaps this sort of thing could be on the rise as well, causing more people to wonder “what the heck is that?”

Back
Top Bottom