Session 18 May 2024

Thank you for the session! Appreciated as always ❤️🥰🙏. The pig stuff is really interesting. So much to think about. Sort of overwhelming at times. More trials and "many will not survive." How many? 🤷‍♂️🙏😇 keep on keepin on! Best of luck and well wishes to all here. 🍿🥰❤️🙏🫂

I checked some of it. I share the experience of the 2006 post. Likewise, I was the most interested in the channelings in the years 2005–2006 and beyond. Not only that, but I have to say that it caused me deep depression for over a year, but it wasn't a typical depression. More like revaluation, thinking of many things. My life was full of sorrow, trouble, and bad luck, yet I was thinking a lot about this world, people, my family, close ones and so on. How it (the upcoming events) can affect our lives and how everything we know ends up an unimportant chapter. Even though I had no reason to be happy, I felt sorry for something. Or maybe I felt sorry for something because I had such a reason. Some ordinary, human hope of improving my situation. They were talking about not seeing it from a personal perspective. Well, I took it to heart. I was doing many things, but all I was doing was getting the best possible outcome nonetheless: sensing danger and understanding how my best outcome can be the worst for others. At the same time, I remembered many Cassiopaean sayings. The future is open. The leitmotif of everything being relative as seen from that personal, human, bounded perspective. Connecting it with Buddhism and Zen. Understanding the illusion of reality, our clinging and living in the present. It was so similar to what the Cs were saying about the nature of everything and time. Once, I told my friend that all the stuff about comets, motherships, etc. probably doesn't relate to our dimension or realm. It's more like some other dimension stuff projecting on our reality. That it all won't happen. Comet swarm, spaceships above the earth, disasters, etc. Many things happened, though. I even thought at some point I had info channeled directly from 6D because I could understand and predict things I didn't really have knowledge about. It made me realize that I am human, so I have access to it. There is no division between the more or less chosen. Now there's 2024. All imaginations and predictions, that we will lie there with glowing eyes as corpses, actually being in fourth density, and this or that will happen, that we will experience various wave effects, the activity of the dark spheres of reality, or the transition itself. This is familiar to me. But, after all, I don't have concrete information about what will actually happen. So far, a lot of things are working. For example, post-covid effects. Despite everything, there is no information about what will happen to us or when. Will it come down to further changes in our environment, as for some sort of mindfields, patterns of half-thinking people, so-called changes in the world, some kind of change on earth, or something else? The future seems to be open, but as a certain master said, some things are bound to happen. Even Cassiopaeans admit it.

I have recently discovered this article regarding sound and entrapment from an article published in Psychology Today, which I found most interesting. Regarding brain wave technology

The Consciousness Code: Sound Frequency and Synchronicity​

It it true?..Some indicators, suggests, it has possibilities and it could be true.

Thank you for the session.

For the U.S. a good source for pasture-raised heritage pork is here: Pasture-Raised Heritage Pork for Sale | US Wellness Meats
Unfortunately, US Wellness Meats is not a good source because they feed their pigs grain. Also, within the last 10 years, they also had fed their pigs GMO.

Went to a football match in Leeds and thought a Niall look alike politely let me out of our row of seats. It really was a strange moment as I nearly talked to the chap as if I knew him. The poor guy looked a bit worried. You know the look you give someone when your sure you know them but can't place them.
Maybe Niall was bilocating? Maybe next time talk to the person to see if you get any more information. This week, another forum member told me that he had possibly bilocated. The forum member's friend saw him in a far away city, and didn't approach him to talk.

(hlat) The upcoming Wave will take us from 3D to 4D. Do the precursor waves also take us from 3D to 4D albeit temporarily?

A: Somewhat, yes. Also it is a process that is ongoing.
This question about precursor waves was based on a previous session mentioning bilocation.
(Joe) What caused the shutdown of the solar observatory in New Mexico last week?

A: Funny you should ask.

Q: (Joe) Bell Witch Part 2: The Return? [laughter]

A: Not that severe, but similar and due to similar causes: unsettled EM energies. Precursor waves.

Q: (L) So they had some kind of phenomenon there, and it freaked people out. It could have even manifested something like Mothman or something similar. And then people freaked out and they called in the FBI. God knows what.

(Scottie) Ask the question...

(Joe) Scottie wants details!

(Scottie) Well, just generally.

A: Human looking creatures and various electronic anomalies creating panic among the few in the know.

Q: (Pierre) The Cs said "precursor waves", so it means the main wave is coming?

(L) Precursor wave... I mean, they were talking about earthquakes.

(Pierre) Precursor is before something, announcing something...

(L) Right, and they were talking about...

(Niall) So this means more of this kind of thing might be coming.

(Pierre) Yeah, that's what I mean. And there was stuff in the sessions years ago about New Mexico going to 4th density first and curving roads looking like they are straight and vice versa.

A: Indeed, some of that was experienced.

Q: (L) And when they were seeing human looking creatures, what does that mean? Were they apparitions or creatures, or...?

( Artemis) What did they look like?

A: Visual and semi-solid manifestations of persons known to be elsewhere.

Q: (L) So like bilocation or something.

A: Similar.

Q: (L) So they were getting like time warp or density warp effects or something.

A: Yes
The mention of 4D made me think that precursor waves, bilocation, and being in 4D might be linked. I thought perhaps bilocation is a feature of 4D, and it turned out not to be.

Q: (hlat) Is bilocation one of the features of 4D or of a 4D bleedthrough?

A: Not necessarily. Abilities of the soul.
There was also a previous mention about soul bilocation.
Q: (L) Anything else about it? No. All right, Marcie took a particular type of Reiki initiation or attunement today, and I’d like to know, what was the... she had an event occur during the attunements. I would like to know what this event was. What this condition was that she experienced.

A: She should be careful not to “spread her self too thin.”

Q: (L) And what does that mean?

A: One does not need to cram learning, “steady as she goes.”

Q: (V) They’re punctually correct, aren’t they? (L) Yes, they are! So, is that in a sense a caution? {V was referring to punctuation, not punctuality.}

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can you describe what it was that was taking place with her? Or define it?

A: Soul bilocation.

Q: (L) So, it was not exactly a state, as the Sufis describe?

A: No.

Q: (L) And where did she bi-locate to?

A: Not easily explainable.

Q: (L) Was it to another density or dimension? Or parallel universe or spiritual domain? (T) Norfolk Naval Station? [Laughter] Destination of bilocation! (L) Was this a beneficial event for her?

A: No. She has been ripping open the fabric too much.

Q: (V) Do you know what that means? (TM) The fabric of this dimension? (L) Is T correct? The fabric of this dimension?

A: Close. Each soul has its own patterning, which is held in place by the three bodies of existence [planchette swirls a few times] ... “thought center, spirit center and physical center,” there are specific methodologies for adjusting these, and travelling into or out of other planes of existence. When one does not properly utilize these, one tears the fabric of their trilateral continuum when they seek to travel. This can be very problematic, and may lead to the soul being unable to reconnect with the body, thus causing the physical center to perish!!!

Q: (L) The man who was giving the attunements, was he aware of what was happening, or what he was doing?

A: Aware only of unusual sensates.

Q: (L) He did this? You let him touch you? (M) Yes. (L) Oh, Jesus! (M) Sensations, that’s what he said. He was aware of it, he just didn’t know what it was. (T) He felt it, but he had no idea what was going on. (M) He just felt that it was something to do with the attunement. I guess, I mean, I don’t know! (L) Did it have anything to do with the attunement?

A: No. It had to do with previous experiments.

Q: (L) Why did she see like a past life review?

A: You described it well.

Q: (L) In other words, when I said that when she separated from her body, she was able to access the past life review, just as if you were in the process of dying. (M) Well, experiments by who? (L) You!

A: You.

Q: (L) So, what was, what happened with this interaction that caused this to trigger right there and then? At that moment? What was the trigger?

A: Spirit center stimulus.

Q: (L) And what was the stimulus? Was this stimulus...

A: The “initiation.”

Q: (L) The initiation stimulated the spirit center. (M) So, what would they have me do? (L) Well, they aren’t going to tell you that! (M) No? (L) You have to make your own mind... (M) What’s the proper way to go through these.. If I’m tearing my fabric, how do I not tear my fabric? (L) Slow down?

A: By ceasing until it is properly healed.

Q: (L) You’ve got to be healed. (M) Healed of what? (T) Healed at the rips and tears? (L) Well, maybe more than that...

A: Yes.

My question is that shedding is likely to be repeatedly an issue.
As someone who is also suffering from tachycardia the past year, any specifics on a mitigation protocol are most welcome! It’s just crazy what all this covid crap has caused. May the architects of this burn in hell and return to the primordial soup!!
I think shedding and/or COVID-19 can be interchangeable and that it has survived this far thanks to the vaccine. As long as people keep getting the vaccine, it is likely to be an issue. And as long as each individual is a powerhouse for recycling spike proteins, it's likely to be an issue as well. Some people still have their lymph nodes engorged after the vaccine. Researchers are finding the spike protein from the vaccine in biopsies or autopsies to this day. So yeah, just assume it's a polluted world in more ways than one. And they're moving on to bird flu vaccines and what not. A strain mixed with a hemorrhagic fever is in the making or scheduled to be released sooner or later.

Invest in an HBOT, take ivermectin more regularly, invest in supplements. Do regularly exercise and support your hormonal system, especially if you're at a menopausal age. Spend some time in the H&W forum, there are tricks like a red light panel that can take you between 10-20 minutes while you do something else, and that will sooth your body.

Thank you very much to everyone for a very interesting session! There is so much information to think about and discuss, and keep in mind for the future.

It's kind of funny; I wasn't tolerating pork very well for a while, so I was mainly eating beef, especially after learning producers have been giving RNA vaccines to pigs for years. I started craving pork again recently. I haven't had an issue so far despite it being supermarket pork. Maybe I'm making spiritual progress! Too bad it's illegal in my state to hunt wild boar (shooting at them scares them off and makes eradication efforts harder). Otherwise, US Wellness Meats has always been reliable for grass-fed beef and pork, but prices have gone up a lot and I think their pork still receives grain supplements. I still prefer them for their grass-fed beef suet, though.

I haven't been able to tolerate eggs for years. I tried reintroducing them recently and they still mess up my guts. I think most eggs sold are non-fertilized anyway, at least in the US, so I guess just the idea of eating babies is really unappealing to my body, as it should be!

I was very surprised to see the aurora from my latitude. It was expected in Northern Missouri but not Southern Missouri. I was smoking by my window around 9:30 pm and there was this thick red haze that appeared in the horizon of the sky, with a few faint vertical streaks of green light. Wasn't bright enough to take a picture. I actually felt anxious watching it so I didn't look long. I had been doing a lot of yardwork that weekend and got sinus issues from allergens, so I can't quite blame the CME for a lack of energy afterwards. Haven't had much anxiety since then, though!

I used to believe the lies about Michael Jackson, too. I'm glad it was brought up and that another lie was put to rest, and that despite his eccentricities, he was a good man. My guess from the C's comments was that any sexual interactions with children was part of the abuse he experienced. Sexually abused children may interact inappropriately with other children from what abusers tell them to do and have no idea it's wrong until later. Very sad.

I'm hoping others would have more input on this. My understanding of the C's comment was that for the next 6 months or longer depending on world circumstances, we should do some kind of anti-vax and heart protective protocol every day because some sort of disease is likely to break out soon, perhaps thanks to vax shedding or cosmic factors or Disease X. People are still getting their vaccines; just ask my true believer Californian relatives, who still wear masks and respirators in public. It's not like the C's said "Do 6 months on, 1 month off." It seems the recommendation could be indefinite. And they also said many will die.

I've been taking a lot of different supplements anyways to help with environmental allergies and immune support and other issues, and most of those supplements are on the protocol. Bromelain would be a good addition to the NAC. I drink several herbal teas that are supposed to be anti-inflammatory, too, so I guess hawthorn probably wouldn't hurt if it's supposed to be an anti-inflammatory heart tonic. And I guess it's really time to actually do cold showers consistently! I've also had less severe sinus symptoms and better energy in the morning since I started taking 1 tsp of schisandra berries as a tea for the past few weeks. It's supposed to be an immune tonic, an adaptogen, and helpful for the liver, so that may be something people might like to try as well. It's also supposedly something that can be taken indefinitely without needing a break, unlike, say, licorice root.

Thanks again, everyone!
i always knew pork is better than low end beef. i never were into the burger system implemented to the society too. i also had lactose intolerance. my society preferred pork burgers lol but honestly it's nice hearing some stuff in your life can have actual meaning instead of being random genetical failure

I've been looking into procuring pastured pork here in the southern US the last couple of days. I called my county butcher that offers locally sourced meat and none of their pork is pasture raised. I have purchased from this brand available at some larger health food stores before:

Thousand Hills Pastured Woodland Pork – Thousand Hills Lifetime Grazed

I had heard of this online retailer before, and they look promising, but haven't tried them yet. They even have pastured pork lard.

White Oak Pastures: Heritage Pork
Here is what they say about their practices raising pigs:

Eating our pork is a legendary culinary experience. Hogs have been an important historical contributor to the dining table in Georgia for centuries.

Hogs were traditionally raised in the woods, as they are the ultimate forest creature. They were never meant to be raised on concrete, in cages or crates, and under fluorescent lights. Our hogs breed, gestate, farrow, and live under the farm's shade trees. They eat what they find as they forage, plus peanuts that we give them, and cracked eggs from our pasture-raised hens. They are supplemented with Non-GMO feed.

Our pork is Certified Non-GMO, Certified Humane, and EOV (Ecological Outcome Verified) in the Land2Market Program. All of our livestock are raised without the use of antibiotics, steroids and added growth hormones. We raise heritage breeds: Tamworth, Berkshire, and Gloucester Old Spots.

Force of Nature Meats provides wild boar sourced from Texas as they have become quite the invasive species there. We have quite a bit of them here in Arkansas as well. They can be quite scary to run upon out and about and can be large (up to 400lbs) and aggressive. I have tried their beef, bison, and elk, but not the boar yet. They also have some wild boar sausage and chorizo available on their website. I have found some of their products in stores, but never see a huge selection probably due to price point and demand in this region.

I will add that I've often heard that wild boar can carry many diseases and that the meat can often contain lots of worms. I'm guessing that they may be very parasite prone out in the wild, but they are a very tough species and reproduce like mad.

I have purchased Pederson's Farm bacon on a number of occasions. They say that their pigs are vegetarian fed, hormone and antibiotic free, raised humanely, and certified gluten free. Here is what they say about their pig raising standards:

Quality is built into the product, rather than inspected into the product. Real food starts with real farmers. We work with 18 self-sustaining family farms where the pigs are cared for under the watchful eyes of these farmers from the time they are born.

Why? Because they’re good stewards of their land, and, like us, they feel the ethical and moral obligation to provide their pigs with a comfortable and stress-free life.

What do we mean when we say self-sustaining farms? We mean that our farmers are diversified. Not only do they raise pigs the good ol’ fashion way, but they also use natural fertilization, and they farm the grain used to feed those pigs. Which allows for a higher quality, well monitored feed free of animal by-products that mimics what a pig would naturally eat. We work only with farms that allow pigs to act naturally and instinctually. They are housed in deeply bedded open pens. Their living quarters are temperature controlled with outdoor access.

We insist our pigs grow at a natural rate. With no growth promotants, hormones, steroids or antibiotics, our pigs grow slower than those at industrial “farms.” We’re quite alright with that because we’re doing our part to control superbugs, and it produces the best tasting pork we’ve ever eaten.

I hope this helps any folks in my region looking around for options. I have mostly been eating beef for a while now, with some bacon here and there. I have tried just mostly eating chicken or fish on different occasions and didn't feel as energetic and mentally sharp as I did with the beef. I hadn't tried focusing on mainly pork before, because I knew that most pork here is raised in such abysmal conditions, I figured it wasn't worth messing with too much. Quality pork is quite a bit more expensive than the supermarket variety. I have gotten a lot of meat for a while now from Aldis because prices for everything are so high here. They do have some grassfed beef and lamb, antibiotic and horomone free ham and ground pork. I typically get the the bulk of my bacon from them as it is similar to the Pederson's Farms brand but at lower cost. I doubt its pasture raised though.

I am a bit conflicted about butter in terms of the dairy discussion from this session. My morning decaf is just not the same without it.
I have used ghee, but it honestly doesn't have the same flavor or creaminess to it. I did look into ghee brands that are certified for the amount of casein protein that they contain. I found this website that reached out to several brands for data and found Pure Indian Foods to be one of the better quality sources. They are certified for <2.5 PPM.

This one with half ghee half MCT oil looks good.

I understand some may have greater sensitivity and wish to avoid it altogether. I was just thinking this might be a reasonable transition tool on the way to complete elimination for others.

On a final note, I made some tasty bacon bars the other day. I baked some bacon in the oven till it was crispy and then crumbled it up and poured the fat that cooked off it over the bacon crumbles in a shallow dish, drizzled it with some chilie pepper infused honey and popped it into the freezer to harden. The bars were delicious, but I would definitely line my dish with parchment paper or put it in silicone molds for easier cutting and serving in the future. 👨‍🍳

Thank you for the session!

Thanks for the questions about dairy and meat. I use to be dairy free. Several years ago though I introduced dairy back into my diet. I found out that cheddar and parmesan are low lactose cheeses and started to eat both again. On a somewhat regular basis, I buy organic lactose free cream cheese, sour cream and milk as well as A2 cream from the store. I also use to drink raw milk and cream that I got from a Orthomolecular Restorative farm. Looks like I'll be making some changes by cutting dairy out again (wonder if organic grass fed butter is okay). The price of all of the above has gone up over the years so I definitely won't miss the expense of it all. Looks like pork from the Orthomolecular farm is still a good choice though.
Also, I probably drink more oat milk than lactose free milk. Oat milk is something else I'll likely cut out. I try to get the gluten free oat milk with the least amount of ingredients such as the one I have now which only has water, sea salt and organic oats. Even though..I just noticed that the one I have now doesn't have the gluten free logo on it, though it's non-GMO. Anyway, sounds like the best nondairy substitute for milk may be coconut milk?

Thanks for the session! Just so people are aware, regarding the identity of "Activator X" someone asked about, that was found by medical science roughly 2 decades ago, a new vitamin - Vitamin K2. There are two main forms and it can be produced in your gut from bacteria, through fermentation (fermented foods a good source), or through eating animals like cows and their products - BUT ONLY IF GRASS FED. Grass has high amounts of K1 in it that cows in their stomachs can convert to K2. Eat the cow or the butter, you get K2. If they eat grain - lacking in K1 = lacking in K2.

The function of Vitamin K2 literally has been found to be as part of a cascade involving other nutrients to basically remove calcium from soft tissues - like heart arteries - and move it to the bones. So its mechanism dictates it should prevent heart disease and prevent osteoporosis. And there are several small studies that seem to indicate this, including people who have taken massive doses of K2 that needed bypass surgery and later no longer needed it (not alone, but in combination of the entire cascade of other chemicals like K1, Vitamin D3, etc. needed for the plaque removal system to work properly). I take have been taking 26,000 micrograms of K2 for years now (not a typo - I want to take enough to reverse any damage I might have done to my arteries). Plus you can get pills at that insane dosage - a combination of both forms of K2 (there are reasons for both MK4 and MK7 - they do certain things better and have different half lives), K1, astaxanthin - at koncentratedk.com for a very reasonable price. I found cheaper than when I used to buy K2 as bulk powder. The guy also has a really detailed page saying exactly how it works.

BTW if interesting in CV health, can also pair with nattokinase which appears to be even more potent in reversing plaque (although in their studies, they used more typical doses of K2 considered body's basic requirements - could be a mega dose like I take more effective). Two separate randomized studies showed a 30%+ reduction of carotid artery plaques at 10k FU a day (at least on the most recent study - I forget the dose on the prior study). Dirt cheap at Bulk Supplements.

"A: Information! Note the fact that grass of a certain nature provided this. Apply that principle to foods. Studies are most often of little value because subjects are self-selecting. A truly random group is almost never seen. Weighing and measuring constituents of a substance can be indicative if the potentials of information are taken into account. This is why pork is better for advanced humans than beef or many other meats. The information of the pig is more in line with the direction of the human. The meat of the pig is composed of proteins with similar receivership capacity."

Recently, I've had to stop eating wheat, then cow's milk, then other grains and now have to go lite on the soy milk. Even beef causes me issues, so we've moved over to pork and rice, with lots of greens.

If I slip up, I end up with systemic inflammation and chronic allergy like symptoms.

Interesting..

Thank you for a surprising and a "juicy" session! :-)

I have atrial fibrillation for almost 1.5 years, and it was the worst last year in September, higher frequency with light-headedness. It got better and in the last two months I barely notice it - didn't use any special protocol. Maybe it was related to the vax.

Funny synchronicity- my friend asked me to send him an anti-vax protocol just a few minutes before the session was released. :-)

If someone could point me to the latest antivax protocol, that would be nice.
Yeah, these heart issues are terrible! I had palpitations for years, but the last 6 months I went ER thinking I was gonna say good bye to the 3d world. the worst crisis I have ever had in my entire life and now im getting better little by little by taking supplements but there was definitely a very noticeable worsening recently and the issue of the vaccine makes perfect sense. I would like to ask a general question for the C's in the name of all people who are suffering like me with heart palpitations, what should we do to lessen these vax effects? Its a sensation that we can die suddenly when theses palps happen

what should we do to lessen these vax effects? Its a sensation that we can die suddenly when theses palps happen

See this thread.

Back
Top Bottom