Session 18 May 2024

This opens up a few questions. Firstly, "object" implies some sort of structure, the geometry of which is usually mathematically represented in n-dimensional ways, the first three dimensions being standard spatial dimensions as we know them. Thinking about the ways an 'anti-object' could exist without a spatial structure brings pure information to mind, and that perhaps this pure informational structure 'unfolds' its geometry into the lower dimensions starting with the higher dimensions first, once the matter and antimatter universes are "brought together" in a certain way, such as with a dimensional window?​
Dear @Ryan, here a possibly answer to be confirmed by the Cs.

Matter as we perceive it in 3D is based on a space of positive dimensions: all the measurements we obtain are positive.

When we talk about antimatter, we do so from our sphere of terrestrial experience, with positive reference. Wouldn't what we call antimatter, from the reference of matter, evolve in its own negative-valued anti-space? Thus, what a material observer would describe would be a dimensional window (we see through a window, we don't see the window), a domain without time (a positive datum for a 3D material observer, which he perceives as zero when he observes the antimaterial domain) and therefore without space (the positive-reference material observer perceives nothing, since he observes a negative self-reality). I don't know if that's clear enough :)

Everything that the 3D material observer is used to observing within his 3D reality is of positive dimension, and when he observes a purely negative reality (mirror of the positive reality), he has no reference and therefore no perception (+ and - giving 0). It is because he has a material structure that he would perceive nothing.

Question : Would it be the same for a conscience? I think not, because the perception we talk about as a person goes through the physical body.

This is what I realized when I read your message when I had been asking myself the question for years !

To be confirmed by the Cs, next time :)
**​
La matière telle que nous la percevons en 3D repose sur un espace de dimensions positives : toutes les mesures que nous obtenons sont positives.

Lorsque nous venons à parler d'antimatière, nous le faisons depuis notre sphère d'expérience terrestre, à référence positive. Est-ce que ce que nous nommons antimatière, depuis la référence matière, n'évoluerait-elle pas dans un anti-espace propre à valeurs négatives? Ainsi, ce que décrirait un observateur matériel serait une fenêtre dimensionnelle (on voit à travers une fenêtre, on ne voit pas la fenêtre), un domaine sans temps (donnée positive pour un observateur matériel 3D et qu'il perçoit nulle lorsqu'il observe le domaine antimatériel) donc sans espace (l'observateur matériel à référence positive ne perçoit rien puisqu'il observe une réalité propre négative). Je ne sais pas si c'est assez clair :)

Tout ce que l'observateur matériel 3D est habitué à observer au sein de sa réalité 3D est de dimension positive et lorsqu'il observe une réalité purement négative (miroir de la réalité positive), il n'a plus de référence donc plus de perception
(+ et - donnant 0). C'est parce qu'il est de structure matérielle qu'il ne percevrait rien. Question : en serait-il de même pour une conscience? Je pense que non car la perception dont on parle en tant que personne passe par le corps physique.

Voilà ce que j'ai réalisé en lisant ton message alors que je m'étais posé la question depuis des années !

Demander confirmation aux Cs lors de la prochaine session :)​

Q: (Windmill knight) The C's have confirmed that nuclear detonations can have effects on other densities or dimensions, that they can break dimensional barriers or even cause damage there. Do people who die in nuclear blasts have difficulty or suffer some sort of additional effect when transitioning to 5D due to the nuclear energy?

A: Yes. And it is a great "sin" to utilize such bombs.

This makes me so sad. What happens to them? I wish the line of questioning would have steered in this direction a little longer. I personally couldn’t care less about any celebrity and their sick minds.

The nuclear side effects on the fourth density is another topic that gets brought up a lot, but I feel no one ever asks about specifics? I supposed we wouldn’t really be able to understand anyway.

Regardless, amazing session. Thank you all for your continuous efforts.

Secondly, Standard Model anti-particles have mass. How can particles with mass exist in “no space; no time”? Does this relate to the esoteric concept of 'formless matter' - the "black virgin" that embraces all material structure? Is this "black virgin" actually the anti-Universe? Is this the source of the "missing/dark matter" that might explain the observed discrepancies in the rotational speeds of galaxies compared to their masses according to the standard cosmological model? Does this explain the observed asymmetry of the antimatter/matter balance within the visible Universe? Can 'formless matter' that enters into the material Universe take the form of Standard Model anti-particles in certain circumstances?
I'm on the train with a limited connection so I prefer to answer, piece by piece, if that's okay with you :-)

I feel like the answer here is in the same vein as it was for the dimensional window. The reference space for scientists who work and study antimatter is a positive reference space. The only difference here is that the scientist is no longer inscribed in a space of antimatter, in an anti-space: he observes anti-space at an atomic level.

And since his only reference is positive, he gives antiparticles the same positive weight for their mass as that given to particles. The interesting fact is that when Dirac talked about antiparticles, he described them as holes, voids in the sea of energy when particles were solids. In a way, we find what I felt in my answer about why a physical observer would not perceive anything, immersed in a universe of antimatter.

This explains why scientists do not find or perceive antimatter in the universe : it's indeed present, to ensure universal balance, but our basic reference does not allow us to perceive it. The only way we have to "feel" it, to guess it, is to say to ourselves that matter is matter thanks to the presence of antimatter which is there by balance.

Should we then tell ourselves that the more we become aware of its presence, the more perceptible it becomes to our eyes? At the 3D level, the solid state par excellence, we are not aware of this and then speak of vacuum in reference to solid matter. And when we change the state of matter, then is the presence of antimatter revealed through the fluidity acquired from the liquid state? Thus, immediately, until the 4D state where the presence of antimatter is obvious out of pure necessity of of universal equilibrium with matter? In fact, there is no asymmetry between matter and antimatter: they are always in equilibrium, but we are not aware of it in 3D because it lies in the physical curvature of our material reality. Just as with Kaluza-Klein's research, we look outside for something that is inherent in who we are as a 3D physical being.

Damn, I missed the Nobel Prize : I just explained why antimatter can't be found in the Universe :lol:
**​
Je suis dans le train avec une connexion limitée donc je préfère répondre, par morceau, si cela te convient :-)

Je sens que la réponse ici est dans la même veine que pour la fenêtre dimensionnelle. L'espace de référence des scientifiques qui travaillent et étudient l'antimatière est un espace de référence positive. La seule différence, ici, est que le scientifique n'est plus inscrit dans un espace d'antimatière, dans un anti-espace : il observe l'anti-espace à un niveau atomique.

Et comme sa seule référence est positive, il accorde aux antiparticules, la même pondération positive pour leur masse que celle accordée aux particules. Le fait intéressant est que lorsque Dirac a parlé d'antiparticules, il les a décrites comme des trous, des vides dans la mer d'énergie alors que les particules étaient des pleins. On retrouve, d'une certaine façon, ce que je ressentais dans ma réponse sur pourquoi un observateur physique ne percevrait rien, plongé dans un univers d'antimatière.

Cela explique pourquoi les scientifiques ne trouvent pas, ne perçoivent pas l'antimatière dans l'univers : elle est bien présente, pour assurer l'équilibre universel, mais notre référence de base ne nous permet pas de la percevoir. La seule façon que nous ayons de la "sentir", de la deviner, c'est de se dire que la matière est matière grâce à la présence de l'antimatière qui est là par équilibre.

Doit-on alors se dire que plus on prend conscience de sa présence et plus elle devient perceptible à nos yeux? Au niveau 3D, état solide par excellence, nous n'en sommes pas conscients et parlons alors de vide en référence à la matière solide. Et lorsque nous changeons d'état de la matière alors se révèle la présence de l'antimatière à travers la fluidité acquise de l'état liquide? Ainsi, de suite, jusqu'à l'état 4D où la présence de l'antimatière est une évidence par pure nécessité d'équilibre universel avec la matière? En fait, il n'y a pas d'asymétrie entre la matière et l'antimatière : elles sont toujours en équilibre mais nous n'en sommes pas conscients en 3D car elle réside dans la courbure physique de notre réalité matérielle. Tout comme avec la recherche de Kaluza-Klein, nous recherchons à l'extérieur quelque chose qui est inhérent à ce que nous sommes en tant qu'être physique 3D.

Mince, j'ai raté le prix Nobel : je viens d'expliquer pourquoi on ne trouve pas l'antimatière au sein de l'Univers :lol:

Thanks again to the crew for another session so soon! Wasn’t expecting it. Packed with great information as always.

I’m gutted about JBP but even I noticed something off about him since he come back from his illness. Such a shame because I got so much from his lectures before he became ill. Thank God for this forum. Things certainly aren’t slowing down, so take care everyone and eat more bacon 🥓 xx

I remember that in a session that I can't find, the C's told Laura that it was through the mirror, that it was "the other way around."

And Laura responded something like "is it that simple, you just have to turn everything around?" (paraphrasing from memory).

The next session says something similar.

(Ark) Yes. In fact he gives this number the Russian letter "Ч" ("ch"). This is very strange in an English paper. This is a British mathematician, a "Sir", and he uses this Russian letter for this constant? I have no idea why he's using a Russian letter. But I'm so interested and I've always been interested. So I would like to know if this 89-year-old mathematician Mr. Michael Atityah, with his idea about this fine structure constant that no one understands, is onto something?

A: He is definitely "onto something"!

Q: (Ark) Now my question is whether it is first priority for me to understand because it may open...

A: It will certainly help!

Q: (Ark) Yes, it will help, but I want to know if it is the first priority?

A: No

Q: (Ark) What is the first priority? Can you help?

A: Memories and "reflections" will help.

Q: (Niall) A trip down memory lane?

(L) Why did you put "reflections" in quotes?

A: Maybe something should be reversed?

Q: (Ark) Okay. Reverse. Probably gravity.

(Joe) Reverse gravity.

(Ark) Yes. [laughs] Thousands of physicists are working on dark matter and dark energy which no one can see, but it's like Ptolemy, epicycles and such, and apparently the universe consists of 80% of things we don't see. With the help of this dark energy and matter, they are able to explain things they observe in the stars. But there is another school that says we don't need dark matter or energy, but instead we need to modify gravity. I want to know which way is better?

A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity".

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/

I'm on the train with a limited connection so I prefer to answer, piece by piece, if that's okay with you :-)

I feel like the answer here is in the same vein as it was for the dimensional window. The reference space for scientists who work and study antimatter is a positive reference space. The only difference here is that the scientist is no longer inscribed in a space of antimatter, in an anti-space: he observes anti-space at an atomic level.

And since his only reference is positive, he gives antiparticles the same positive weight for their mass as that given to particles. The interesting fact is that when Dirac talked about antiparticles, he described them as holes, voids in the sea of energy when particles were solids. In a way, we find what I felt in my answer about why a physical observer would not perceive anything, immersed in a universe of antimatter.

This explains why scientists do not find or perceive antimatter in the universe : it's indeed present, to ensure universal balance, but our basic reference does not allow us to perceive it. The only way we have to "feel" it, to guess it, is to say to ourselves that matter is matter thanks to the presence of antimatter which is there by balance.

Should we then tell ourselves that the more we become aware of its presence, the more perceptible it becomes to our eyes? At the 3D level, the solid state par excellence, we are not aware of this and then speak of vacuum in reference to solid matter. And when we change the state of matter, then is the presence of antimatter revealed through the fluidity acquired from the liquid state? Thus, immediately, until the 4D state where the presence of antimatter is obvious out of pure necessity of of universal equilibrium with matter? In fact, there is no asymmetry between matter and antimatter: they are always in equilibrium, but we are not aware of it in 3D because it lies in the physical curvature of our material reality. Just as with Kaluza-Klein's research, we look outside for something that is inherent in who we are as a 3D physical being.

Damn, I missed the Nobel Prize : I just explained why antimatter can't be found in the Universe :lol:
**​
Je suis dans le train avec une connexion limitée donc je préfère répondre, par morceau, si cela te convient :-)

Je sens que la réponse ici est dans la même veine que pour la fenêtre dimensionnelle. L'espace de référence des scientifiques qui travaillent et étudient l'antimatière est un espace de référence positive. La seule différence, ici, est que le scientifique n'est plus inscrit dans un espace d'antimatière, dans un anti-espace : il observe l'anti-espace à un niveau atomique.

Et comme sa seule référence est positive, il accorde aux antiparticules, la même pondération positive pour leur masse que celle accordée aux particules. Le fait intéressant est que lorsque Dirac a parlé d'antiparticules, il les a décrites comme des trous, des vides dans la mer d'énergie alors que les particules étaient des pleins. On retrouve, d'une certaine façon, ce que je ressentais dans ma réponse sur pourquoi un observateur physique ne percevrait rien, plongé dans un univers d'antimatière.

Cela explique pourquoi les scientifiques ne trouvent pas, ne perçoivent pas l'antimatière dans l'univers : elle est bien présente, pour assurer l'équilibre universel, mais notre référence de base ne nous permet pas de la percevoir. La seule façon que nous ayons de la "sentir", de la deviner, c'est de se dire que la matière est matière grâce à la présence de l'antimatière qui est là par équilibre.

Doit-on alors se dire que plus on prend conscience de sa présence et plus elle devient perceptible à nos yeux? Au niveau 3D, état solide par excellence, nous n'en sommes pas conscients et parlons alors de vide en référence à la matière solide. Et lorsque nous changeons d'état de la matière alors se révèle la présence de l'antimatière à travers la fluidité acquise de l'état liquide? Ainsi, de suite, jusqu'à l'état 4D où la présence de l'antimatière est une évidence par pure nécessité d'équilibre universel avec la matière? En fait, il n'y a pas d'asymétrie entre la matière et l'antimatière : elles sont toujours en équilibre mais nous n'en sommes pas conscients en 3D car elle réside dans la courbure physique de notre réalité matérielle. Tout comme avec la recherche de Kaluza-Klein, nous recherchons à l'extérieur quelque chose qui est inhérent à ce que nous sommes en tant qu'être physique 3D.

Mince, j'ai raté le prix Nobel : je viens d'expliquer pourquoi on ne trouve pas l'antimatière au sein de l'Univers :lol:
My anterior post is related with this , sorry.

C's Session 1st March 1997 said:
A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes," et cetera?
Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!
A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.
The answer of the Cs is in line with what I mentioned, as a result, in my other answers: antimatter is to be sought in the physical curvature of reality, of physical matter. Physical matter is as it is because of its balance with antimatter. One could even say that all physical matter reflects a particular matter/antimatter balance. In fact, in order to be aware of this universal reality, one must be able to apprehend matter and antimatter at the same time. In 3D, we cannot be aware of this because we only perceive the outer pole of reality. And in the absence of perceiving this balance, what we call reality is not the inherent balance of matter/antimatter but matter!

Apparently, in 4D, we manage to extract ourselves from this external gaze that focuses on matter, which focuses on the material, which focuses on offering us as the only possible reality, the external matter. The balance of matter/antimatter is only one aspect of the universal balance of Matter/Consciousness or Matter/Ether. The Cs told us that antimatter was the highway to the Ether. And what allows us to become aware of this balance is the 4th dimension of physical space because this 4th dimension of space allows us to apprehend the outside and the inside at the same time. It is this dimension that allows us to make this balance obvious to us.

Does this mean that the evidence of this matter/antimatter balance is revealed in the form of an energetic aura around objects? The space that serves us as a reference, as a container, no longer appears to us empty, no longer in latent equilibrium. Through the intermediary of the 4th dimension of space, we "unbalance" the latent balance (the void) by revealing it, which takes on different colors in the form of energetic currents?

Thus, the 4th dimension of space would turn out to be the body's own resonance frequency : in a way, it would be the frequency characterizing the universal equilibrium (therefore specific to each density) between matter and antimatter. By resonance, we would find it as a frequency characterizing a dimensional reality, an object, a body... This frequency characterizes the very curvature of all reality.

To avoid redundancies, I indicate, below, the links where I evoke other ideas with this idea :

It is easier to understand why Einstein's theory of general relativity must be overcome: it deals with the physical curvature of 3D space-time while we evoke this equilibrium for all densities and dimensions, it never (naturally) evokes the question of antimatter while the curvature symbolizes the universal balance between matter and antimatter... She gives birth to the reality of black holes as conceptual limits of her theoretical approach.

To join what the Cs tell us about the nature of stellar bodies, we would have to go beyond the limit of our 3D reality for it to be transformed into a boundary between 3D realities and beyond, for the boundary to reveal itself to be of a matter/antimatter nature... To do this, we would have to go back well before general relativity and question the assumptions that served as the basis for special relativity... towards a variable speed of light...

This will be for next time :-)
La réponse des Cs rejoint ce que j'évoquais, du coup, dans mes autres réponses : l'antimatière est à rechercher dans la courbure physique de la réalité, de la matière physique. La matière physique est telle qu'elle est grâce à son équilibre avec l'antimatière. On pourrait même dire que toute matière physique traduit un équilibre matière/antimatière particulier. En fait, pout être conscient de cette réalité universelle, il faut pouvoir appréhender la matière et l'antimatière en même temps. En 3D, nous ne pouvons en être conscient car nous ne percevons que le pôle extérieur de la réalité. Et faute de percevoir cet équilibre, ce que nous nommons réalité n'est pas l'équilibre inhérent matière/antimatière mais matière !

Apparemment, en 4D, nous parvenons à nous extraire de ce regard extérieur qui se focalise sur la matière, qui se focalise en nous offrant comme seule réalité possible, la matière extérieure. L'équilibre matière/antimatière n'étant qu'un aspect de l'équilibre universel Matière/Conscience ou Matière/Ether. Les Cs nous ayant dit que l'antimatière était l'autoroute vers l'Ether. Et ce qui nous permet de devenir conscient de cet équilibre est la 4ème dimension de l'espace physique car cette 4ème dimension de l'espace nous permet d'appréhender l'extérieur et l'intérieur en même temps. C'est cette dimension qui nous permet de rendre cet équilibre évident à nos yeux.

Est-ce à dire que l'évidence de cet équilibre matière/antimatière se révèle sous forme d'aura énergétique autour des objets? L'espace qui nous sert de référence, de contenant, ne nous apparaît plus vide, plus en équilibre latent. Par l'intermédiaire de la 4ème dimension de l'espace, nous "déséquilibrons" l'équilibre latent (le vide) en le révélant, celui-ci prenant différentes couleurs sous forme de courants énergétiques?

Ainsi, la 4ème dimension de l'espace se révèlerait être la fréquence de résonance propre du corps : d'une certaine façon, elle serait la fréquence caractérisant l'équilibre universel (donc propre à chaque densité) entre la matière et l'antimatière. Par résonance, nous la retrouverions en tant que fréquence caractérisant une réalité dimensionnelle, un objet, un corps... Cette fréquence caractérisant la courbure même de toute réalité.

Pour éviter des redondances, j'indique, ci-dessous, les liens où j'évoque d'autres idées avec cette idée :

On comprend mieux pourquoi la théorie de la relativité générale d'Einstein doit être dépassée : elle traite de la courbure physique de l'espace-temps 3D alors que nous évoquons cet équilibre pour toutes les densités et dimensions, elle n'évoque jamais (naturellement) la question de l'antimatière alors que la courbure symbolise l'équilibre universel entre la matière et l'antimatière... elle accouche de la réalité des trous noirs en tant que limites conceptuelles de son approche théorique. Pour rejoindre ce que nous disent les Cs sur la nature des corps stellaires, il faudrait dépasser la limite de notre réalité 3D pour qu'elle se transforme en frontière entre réalités 3D et au-delà, que la frontière se révèle de nature matière/antimatière... pour cela, il faudrait revenir bien en amont de la relativité générale et s'interroger sur les hypothèses qui ont servi de bases à la relativité restreinte... vers une vitesse de la lumière variable...

Ceci sera pour une prochaine fois :-)

“many will not survive”

I wonder if this just means death of physical bodies or ‘soul smashing’ because of the horrors and lies?

Does anyone know what soul smashing even means?

Smashing implies broken into fragments. Then what?

Hi,
I have a good fit with my experiences on a model based on German named "Gruppenseelen" - group souls.

In this model each soul belongs to a soul group.
The group with group consciousness separates in different "single souls" to make experiences with them which add then to the group conciousness.

There are mechanisms built in the souls named in German "Abspaltung". 'Separation' in my poor english.
Separations occur when a being faces traumatic experiences, bodily or mentally. To protect the whole soul, this experience is attached to a separated part of the soul. Additionally the rest of the soul performs a in German "Verdrängung" - repression,
causing forgetting or not awareness of this trauma.
So the body over the life carries multiple parts of the soul and a group of them unknown to the other parts and sometimes even to the group soul. These "missing parts" may cause problems because of unhealed traumas and/or injuries.

The problem here is that these parts are literally invisible to the soul and often were created in former lifes.
"I am nobody", "nobody sees me", ...

Here in 3D I get them with awareness (I have for a long time an "I am healthy"-mindset, so that body problems I can dedicate
to other sources) and then after spotting something to cope with it with help from clairvoyants.

Evidences were (not complete):
Extreme cold feeling - frozen parts;
extreme heat feeling - burned part;
depression from nowhere - traumatized part;
sudden body ace locally - injured part;
Appearing birthmark - injury (arrow, bullet,...), vanishing after healing;
extreme tiredness - a) Integration of very hurt part(s); b) overworked on the "other side"
ignoring obviously some circumstances - repression, used as hint to get new perspective and mostly more "hidden parts";
e.g. phobie about "Third Reich", do not want to know --> terrrible life.

Aditionally there is permanet integration of soul parts ongoing.
I see me on the way back to source, hopefully stopped diversion and switched to integration phase.

Here comes in another effect: the more higher your vibration, the more parts are attracted.
Significant jumps in growing awake conciousless bigger parts or long lasting "sleeping" ones which then will be reintegrated.
But they are mostly injured and need healing.
So vice versa a body or feeling problem indicates often a new arrival.

The whole seems to be endless work. It is lasting for many years now and no end in sight.

Another aspect is that not only human parts exist, there are also animals to integrate.
A little bit annoying are e.g. ants, resulting in tickling all over the body with "nothing to see"
or stings of invisible moskitos...

In total a very interesting process!

I want to hint to two other aspects I learned on that path:
For souls there exists a "machine" called "Mixer" designed to totally destroy a soul, tear it into "atoms".
This is preferably used by the dark side (e.g. Dracos) to get basic stuff for their dark intentions.
But it was told also that totally desparated souls used it to "forget" and as an "exit".

The fact is: a soul is undestroyable.
Even the "atomized ones" reintegrate "after a period of consciouslessness" (and the problems do not vanish if not confronted and healed).

BR

A kick in the teeth, we tried so hard. Disappointing news indeed!!
I refused the anti D while pregnant and declined any blood transfusions unless it was life threatening- do or die. I lost 1200ml of blood having an emergency cesarean, I ate lots of liver while pregnant. I think that helped. But I knew something wasn’t right, my uterus was irritated the whole pregnancy, waters ruptured early, and no onset of contractions after 48 hours. Had to take IV oxytocin which stressed baby casing her heart rate to drop to 70bpm. They had her out in 15 minutes. The placenta was inflamed and starting to calcify and breakdown, the cord had marginal (to the side) and velementous (through the amniotic sac so no protective jelly covering the blood vessels to placenta). Blood loss and the need for oxytocin postpartum has increased and there are new ‘normals’ because of the frequency.
These symptoms are being reported by doctors and midwives all over the world since covid- both vax and unvaccinated mothers. 11 babies were at the hospital while I was there, 9 of them c sections. Very sad. We were lucky, baby was healthy, albeit small.

In you opinion Gaby, how hard can I go on the detox protocol while breastfeeding? Alexandria is 9 months old, she isn’t very interested in solid food so is almost exclusive fed from me.

I’ll make sure everyone else here does the detox even if I can’t right now.

I had a baby in November of 2022 and I cannot tell you the anger and stress that I experienced in timing the conception in the midst of the COVID madness. My daughter is a result of an adopted embryo, meaning that a couple donated an embryo that they created through IVF to my husband and myself. It's an open adoption scenario and the process and screening was very much like an adoption.
Anyways, back in 2021 while going through the embryo donation process, I found myself having to take the jab in order to keep my health insurance and my job. No doctor would write a vaccine exemption (not even the Christian one doing the embryo transfer) and the hospital where I worked was tacitly not accepting them anyway. I knew that I would never allow myself to be jabbed while pregnant--I would much rather quit.

I timed it so that I got the jab 7 months before I would become pregnant and did the detox protocols days before and days after. I decided on the J&J and took so much liposomal vitamin C and CBD that I actually felt great for days after the jab, however, I could feel my heart beating so fast exactly 12 hours after the vaccine but kept pushing the supplements. I also took ivermectin.

Then I learned in the winter of 2022 that the hospital system where I work was not satisfied with just the one vaccination series, all employees now had to have a booster. I cannot tell you the level of rage I felt. But I was determined to keep my job and not endanger my potential pregnancy so I went ahead and got a 2nd J&J and the hospital beast was satisfied. The 2nd jab was much harder on my body than the first. I had uterine cramping, went to acupuncture, took the supplements and took the ivermectin.

The 2nd jab was beginning of Jan 2022 and I had the embryo transfer in March 2022. I did realize that the placenta would be at risk so I continued with liposomal vit C throughout the pregnancy.

My placenta was healthy and daughter was healthy too but ended up in the same sort of C section situation that you, @Fluffy found yourself in. Basically she was "late" and everyone including myself and the home birth midwife who was my clinician was getting nervous. Kim, my midwife, I feel has some sort of 2nd sight when it comes to not putting herself or her mothers/babies at risk in terms of home birth. She very gently and politely declined to see me through a home birth and recommended the hospital. I was devastated. I had educated myself all about the western medical birthing process so I entered into the hospital guns blazing, ready to refuse things I considered unnecessary medical interventions.

I still ended up being induced, it not working, getting so fatigued that I said "yes" to the inevitable C-section. Hours after the birth my blood pressure started rise and was diagnosed with postpartum preeclampsia and actually needed medical intervention.

What this experience taught me was knowledge protects but also really does empower in some mysterious way. Despite the jabs, I just had this unshakeable faith that it was not going to sicken me. Of course I had my hard line of what I was not going to accept--getting jabbed while pregnant--but I did have faith that I was going to overcome the rest. I also had/have an unshakeable faith about this crazy plan of having a baby in my forties in the "end times."

I totally understand the anger about what the shedding has potentially done to endanger your pregnancy. I have faith that you can detox the spike. I most likely need to continue doing some more detox. I also had to face not making sufficient milk for my child. I think that this was completely unrelated to the vaccines. I found this wonderful network on Facebook called "human milk for human babies" where people just give away breast extra breast milk to those in need. This network supplied my daughter with breast milk from 3 months to 1 year old. I had to face the fact that all this breast milk would probably have spike in it because everything does now. She was fine.

Also, I totally stressed about my daughter not wanting solid food when she turned about 6 months old when kids "should" be introduced to it. Basically, I found when she started getting teeth that could really chew something she was much more interested in consuming something other than mild. Good luck!

Regarding this shedding from the vaccinated, does it mean that the unvaccinated people will have only problems relative to covid and the spike protein but not the all others garbage they put into the vaccine ? So I assume we have to follow a some kind of " light detox protocol " and not the big one for people who were vaccinated ? A protocol that help to desactived the spike protein and help the heart ?
Maybe this explain too why there is more people sick in Russia despite that they didn't take the same vaccine.. because it has been shedding and maybe from tourist too ? It's just some question I have in my mind

This should help:

Sounds like a business operation, the research on nattokinase being pretty legit.

It was really not meant as a business push!

Harald operates at the front peak of research and wants to help people.
So he tries to include his peak of research results in remedies.

Regarding the pharma boundaries the only reasonable way is to put it in food supplies.
Essentially these are radionic remedies...

BR

@EricLux, thanks for the responses. Comments below.

Wouldn't what we call antimatter, from the reference of matter, evolve in its own negative-valued anti-space?
How do you reconcile that hypothesis with the C’s description of the anti-Universe as “no space; no time”, and the observations of anti-particles and construction of anti-atoms (eg. anti-helium), which would necessarily have positive spatial coordinates?

In fact, there is no asymmetry between matter and antimatter: they are always in equilibrium, but we are not aware of it in 3D because it lies in the physical curvature of our material reality.​
That’s a valid hypothesis if your assumption about curvature holds, but I don’t think it does.

The Cs told us that antimatter was the highway to the Ether.​
I think they said it was the highway to 4D (22/06/96).

And what allows us to become aware of this balance is the 4th dimension of physical space because this 4th dimension of space allows us to apprehend the outside and the inside at the same time. It is this dimension that allows us to make this balance obvious to us.​
There's an apparent contradiction in the sessions, because the C's have described the 4th dimension as a spatial dimension, which, if I understand it correctly, ordinarily has a non-degenerate metric tensor, whereas they affirmed Ark's question in 27/08/22 that the 4th dimension's metric tensor was degenerate. I assumed the earlier references to the 4th dimension as "spatial" were for the purposes of distinguishing it from Einsteinian time in General Relativity, but maybe this should be clarified. Ark may already know, as only one scenario might be mathematically valid.

in a way, it would be the frequency characterizing the universal equilibrium (therefore specific to each density) between matter and antimatter.
In think this is where Frequency Resonance Envelopes may come into play. I agree that there's likely a 'normal' frequency for each density, and think there's probably many sub-densities/FRE's distributed around that 'normal' frequency, with FRVs within those.

To avoid redundancies, I indicate, below, the links where I evoke other ideas with this idea :​
I haven't yet read that thread fully - I'll have a look.

Regarding this shedding from the vaccinated, does it mean that the unvaccinated people will have only problems relative to covid and the spike protein but not the all others garbage they put into the vaccine ?

As I understand it from my admittedly simple perspective, a person who was vaxxed means their body was generating spike protein/whatever evil nonsense. Some of this is then spread to others via "shedding".

So if you were NOT vaxxed, you are still exposed, but to a much smaller degree since your body isn't a 'factory' for the stuff. You can say, "yeah, but everyone around me is vaxxed", and that's true, but really? That must be very different than having your own body crank the stuff out 24/7 in addition to the shedding from others around you. We do have active, healthy immune systems, after all (um, hopefully).

Then there is the question of "additives" in the vax, which we don't know much about, but it probably wasn't good stuff, and it varied depending on vax batch according to the C's. No idea how sheddable that stuff is.

On top of that, the actual virus is probably still around, spreading, and hopefully less harmful since mutations usually equal increased contagion, but decreased severity. This is assuming 'they' aren't still monkeying with it trying to cause more mayhem!

So, better safe than sorry: take the supplements just in case.

Back
Top Bottom