Session 2 May 2015

Well, if this nonsense continues for next couple of years, I shall probably not stand that and end up in 5D. The situation is getting worse and worse. In Poland, where I live, we have high unemployment rate. I am out of work. There are 500 unemployed here applying for one vacancy. I shall still try to get a job and find another girlfriend as Cs have said that one should not in any way sit back and do nothing. I am not sure if I succeed but I shall try. We live in a strange world. People around me are not interested at all in helping out others. Even members of one's family often resent each other, which I can easily see as I have innate psychological ability to recognise it. I do not belong to this world. I have felt it since I was a child.

Thank you very much for your support goyacobol. You are a good person. I have met very few people like you.

Mariusz

MariuszJ said:
I do not belong to this world. I have felt it since I was a child.

I can feel for you, MariuszJ, I have been in a similar spot all my life.

However the fact that I am here means that I have, on an "unconscious level" chosen to be here at exactly this time. And while in my earlier life I was sometimes contemplating "getting out of this mess", when you think of it, that would mean that you are avoiding precisely these lessons. And what's worse, you might get "bounced back" to learn them next time. Better to learn them straight away!

So now I try to just take things as they are, to struggle along with whatever gets in my way and try to learn whatever lessen is presented to me - as hard and unpleasant that may be.

I still dream of an easy plentiful life, but it seems that this is not going to be for this density. So be it!

MariuszJ said:
Well, if this nonsense continues for next couple of years, I shall probably not stand that and end up in 5D. The situation is getting worse and worse. In Poland, where I live, we have high unemployment rate. I am out of work. There are 500 unemployed here applying for one vacancy. I shall still try to get a job and find another girlfriend as Cs have said that one should not in any way sit back and do nothing. I am not sure if I succeed but I shall try. We live in a strange world. People around me are not interested at all in helping out others. Even members of one's family often resent each other, which I can easily see as I have innate psychological ability to recognise it. I do not belong to this world. I have felt it since I was a child.

Thank you very much for your support goyacobol. You are a good person. I have met very few people like you.

Mariusz

Sorry to hear what you're going through, Mariusz. And Poland is not even the worst of the EU countries with economic and unemployment problems, but it's bad enough. As usual only a handful of people benefit from the policies forces on these countries, and the rest have to suffer the consequences. Wishing you good luck with finding a job.

MariuszJ said:

Mariusz

What's underlined already sets you in a different category from a lot of people I think.
I feel for your situation.
Please be strong and continue helping when it's warranted even if those around you don't.

Good luck MariusJ !

MariuszJ said:

Mariusz

I'm sure many others can relate to how you feel. The hardest lessons we face here in 3D sure can test us thoroughly. But when we get past them, we become stronger and wiser. Sometimes the hardest part is feeling as though we are the only one who feels as we do. I've just been reading this article over at The Saker http://thesaker.is/submarines-in-the-desert-as-my-deepest-gratitude-to-you/, in which the author explains his own realization of this.

Sounds like life is tough for you at the moment Mariusz. Hope things improve for you soon.

MariuszJ said:
Well, if this nonsense continues for next couple of years...
Mariusz

Dear Mariusz,

maybe this is time for you to read, explore and searching. Don't rush things, sometime if we live in spontaneous and naturally way things just fall down in better order.

I have experienced this for so many times, if I focus my self on negative thinking about my situation things just become worst or I see them in that way.

Do what you can now and deal you every day problems just how they came to you.

:hug2:

ziggystarlust said:
Considering that is session of the transcripts has a Father Malachi reference, this maybe of interest. Many people here are aware of the fact that he performed exorcisms for the Catholic church. He was also the personal secretary to two Popes and had the job of delivering the Fatima Prophecy to them. One of them fainted when reading it. Might have been Pope Paul XXIII that was to release the information in 1960 and he didn't.

Father Malachi was a frequent guest on the Art Bell show, and had the opportunity to listen to his interviews several times. Art could never get the Father to reveal very much. It was the priests belief that it was for the Catholic church to release such info. When corned by Art Bell, the only thing that I had ever heard him say was that is worse than you can ever imagine.

Evidently, Father Malachi did reveal some starling information as he approached his passing. Taking into account world politics at this time, it seems extremely relevant...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sosatXEV9JU

Well, Father Malachi did get this one point right. The C's have claimed that their accuracy rate/cleanliness of channel through board was about low 70's percent. And Frank was involved in the work at that time which may have altered some things. But thank you for pointing that out. Unless we actually see the Fatima document, and then see what transpires, we will never be sure of the accuracy.

MariuszJ said:
I have no idea at all why I am feeling so depressed. It started a year ago and is progressing. First of all I feel disconnected from the rest of society. I need to have a strong connection with other people because otherwise I have no strength to do anything. And it is difficult these days to have any connection with other people since people are so withdrawn and do not want to have anything to do with others, particularly in Poland.

Do you have an EE group near you?
If so, practice EE with them, it is very helpful. but just practicing EE is helpful by itself.

ziggystarlust said:
ziggystarlust said:
Considering that is session of the transcripts has a Father Malachi reference, this maybe of interest. Many people here are aware of the fact that he performed exorcisms for the Catholic church. He was also the personal secretary to two Popes and had the job of delivering the Fatima Prophecy to them. One of them fainted when reading it. Might have been Pope Paul XXIII that was to release the information in 1960 and he didn't.

Father Malachi was a frequent guest on the Art Bell show, and had the opportunity to listen to his interviews several times. Art could never get the Father to reveal very much. It was the priests belief that it was for the Catholic church to release such info. When corned by Art Bell, the only thing that I had ever heard him say was that is worse than you can ever imagine.

Evidently, Father Malachi did reveal some starling information as he approached his passing. Taking into account world politics at this time, it seems extremely relevant...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sosatXEV9JU

Well, Father Malachi did get this one point right. The C's have claimed that their accuracy rate/cleanliness of channel through board was about low 70's percent. And Frank was involved in the work at that time which may have altered some things. But thank you for pointing that out. Unless we actually see the Fatima document, and then see what transpires, we will never be sure of the accuracy.

How do we know Father Malachi "did get this one point right" ? Is there a percentage for his accuracy somewhere?

I am not saying you have no confidence in the early sessions but I think 70% is better than another source that may be even less accurate.

The Cs don't expect anyone to just "believe" the material but a certain confidence or "faith" is part of the equation as they mention once Arkadiusz was present in the session:

Session 18 April 1998

Q: (A) There is no need to tell me, but that is the idea. Okay, I want
to ask about jobs. First of all, I am trying all possible options...
A: We wish to reiterate something further on this subject Arkadiusz,
and for anyone else in need of the following message: we are not
communicating with you in order to "prove" our existence.
If one has
faith and is willing to learn, to explore new realms and to discover
what will one "day" be commonplace awareness profile, then no
"proof" is necessary.
If, on the other hand, one is of the opposite
psychic orientation, then no amount of proof is adequate.

I am sorry if I seemed to be discouraging your interest in the Fatima event. I find some of the Father Mariachi's videos interesting myself. I am also interested in the connections of the Vatican to current events so I am also looking at related history and the way they relate to the Vatican and the Jesuits. I sort of wanted to alert you to other possibilities as far as the need to sort out disinformation as you feel the need to research whatever sources you find interesting.

The Vatican reliability was mentioned by the Cs in this session:

Session 7 November 1994

Q: (L) You have often stated that the Bible is corrupted, I would like to know who, exactly,
corrupted
the Bible and when and how they did this?
A: Illuminati brotherhood for a thousand earth years.
Q: (L) Does this mean that up until a thousand years ago the Bible was fairly accurate?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that the Catholic church had anything to do with this
corrupting
influence?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Does the Catholic church have in its possession actual original texts of the Bible that have
not been corrupted?

Q: (L) Were there ever such texts in existence?
Q: (L) Who wrote the book of Matthew?
A: Greek enforcers.
Q: (L) What are Greek enforcers?
A: Like your FBI.
Q: (L) Who wrote the book of Mark?
A: Same.
Q: (L) Luke and John?
A: Same?
Q: (L) Acts?
A: Same?
Q: (L) Are any books of the New Testament written by who they claim to be written by?
A: No. Remember this is 70% propaganda.
Q: (L) Is 30% then the truth or the actual teachings?
A: Close. Enough you must decipher from instinct through meditation.

There's another 70% mentioned above. Deciphering from instinct through meditation is not currently "commonplace" so that is a challenge I think. Maybe EE will help.

I think it is a tendency for me to quote the Cs as the first choice as a source even though I realize that Frank may have caused some distortion of accuracy in the early sessions. I think most of the sessions are now annotated to indicate where Frank may have inserted his own opinion on various subjects like UFOs and investing etc.. Why he would distort the Fatima answer I don't know. Actually 70% accuracy is quite high as channeling percentages go I would think.

With the above said I encourage you to continue to research anything that seems interesting to you and report back to the forum what you find. I think that is the main purpose of networking. I only wanted to mention something from my memory of a previous session.

goyacobol said:
Q: If one has faith and is willing to learn, to explore new realms and to discover what will one "day" be commonplace awareness profile, then no "proof" is necessary.

If, on the other hand, one is of the opposite psychic orientation, then no amount of proof is adequate.

Hello my 2 friends,

I've read Martin's book. Listened to most of his interviews. He's a most interesting fellow. A lot of his talks deal with the corruption (spiritual) of the Catholic church. But intriguingly, he himself was in one instance accused of being an agent. For the darker forces. I will try to retrieve that reference.

Aside from the question of channeling accuracy, what struck me deeply, were the various hints dropped by C's as early as the 1990's. They relate less to specifics, but a great deal to do with attitude & mindset. (Intention if you will). And these elements have relevance today, I think.

Key words from that era (coming through Goyacobol's transcript selections) are:

Faith ... Psychic Orientation ... Meditation

Even in that early time, these concepts were already being stressed. I will say at this point of the cycle, they're probably more urgent and applicable than say historical details, names, etc. We're really in the closing phase now. Time to focus. That's what I'm thinking--and feeling at the core.

FWIW.

sitting said:
goyacobol said:
Q: If one has faith and is willing to learn, to explore new realms and to discover what will one "day" be commonplace awareness profile, then no "proof" is necessary.

If, on the other hand, one is of the opposite psychic orientation, then no amount of proof is adequate.

Hello my 2 friends,

I've read Martin's book. Listened to most of his interviews. He's a most interesting fellow. A lot of his talks deal with the corruption (spiritual) of the Catholic church. But intriguingly, he himself was in one instance accused of being an agent. For the darker forces. I will try to retrieve that reference.

Aside from the question of channeling accuracy, what struck me deeply, were the various hints dropped by C's as early as the 1990's. They relate less to specifics, but a great deal to do with attitude & mindset. (Intention if you will). And these elements have relevance today, I think.

Even in that early time, these concepts were already being stressed. I will say at this point of the cycle, they're probably more urgent and applicable than say historical details, names, etc. We're really in the closing phase now. Time to focus. That's what I'm thinking--and feeling at the core.

FWIW.

Not meaning to be nit-picky or anything, but isn't that "Q:" at the top in the quote actually supposed to be an "A:" ?

I also feel faith is important, but not "blind" faith.. Rather faith in the process while WORKing and DOing, which includes meditation I think.

anarkist said:
If so, practice EE with them, it is very helpful. but just practicing EE is helpful by itself.
Do you mean Kundalini Yoga? I do not know what EE is called in Polish.

transientP said:
sitting said:
goyacobol said:

Hello my 2 friends,

FWIW.

Not meaning to be nit-picky or anything, but isn't that "Q:" at the top in the quote actually supposed to be an "A:" ?

I also feel faith is important, but not "blind" faith.. Rather faith in the process while WORKing and DOing, which includes meditation I think.

Yes, transientP to both issues. It should be an "A:" and the definition of "Belief vs Faith" from our Glossary is the definition I think that makes sense:

Belief vs. Faith

Belief vs. Faith

Ca.

In QFS discourse, the word belief means a concept which is accepted as a given truth, without necessarily being critically evaluated. The concept often connotates emotional attachment of the believer to the belief.

Belief is sometimes used as the opposite of 'faith.' Belief here means that one has firmly decided that the world is a certain way and holds fast to this view even in the face of evidence to the contrary. In essence, one is attempting to force one's model on the world. 'Faith' in this context implies an open and receptive attitude to the universe. Faith implies trust but does not imply an inflexible judgement on how things must be. Belief is in a sense controlling and scared of being wrong, while faith is adventurous and flexible.

Even though the dictionary definitions of faith and belief are similar, the Cassiopaea material tends to make the above distinction between the two.

Thank you Sitting for pointing out what I think may be at the heart of developing "Faith" and confidence in our awareness of reality left and right as it occurs. In a world full of "subtle" deceptions we are in great need of discernment to "see" the actual truth and reality as it occurs. Like it or not I think we all have sacred cows and blinders on when it comes to our awareness of reality. Your observations below I think may be key to gaining new insights into what "reality" really is:

Yes, transientP to both issues. It should be an "A:" and the definition of "Belief vs Faith" from our Glossary is the definition I think that makes sense:

Thanks goyacobol.
I hadn't read that entry in the glossary before. :)

MariuszJ said:
anarkist said:
Do you mean Kundalini Yoga? I do not know what EE is called in Polish.

Hi MariuszJ, Éiriú Eolas (EE) program allows instant control of stress, detoxification of the body, smooth work on psychological trauma, and more, you can find online the program, with subtitles in Polish, it is a wonder.

http://pl.eiriu-eolas.org/online-version/

Here in the forum, is a thread, with the experiences and benefits that many have had with this program.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12837.0.html

Back
Top Bottom