Session 2 May 2015

MariuszJ said:
Well, if this nonsense continues for next couple of years, I shall probably not stand that and end up in 5D. The situation is getting worse and worse. In Poland, where I live, we have high unemployment rate. I am out of work. There are 500 unemployed here applying for one vacancy. I shall still try to get a job and find another girlfriend as Cs have said that one should not in any way sit back and do nothing. I am not sure if I succeed but I shall try. We live in a strange world. People around me are not interested at all in helping out others. Even members of one's family often resent each other, which I can easily see as I have innate psychological ability to recognise it. I do not belong to this world. I have felt it since I was a child.

Thank you very much for your support goyacobol. You are a good person. I have met very few people like you.

Mariusz

Mariusz,

Thank you for the kind words but I think you can see there are many others here that also care about you too. I understand what it is like to be unemployed and doing a job search. I was unemployed around 1982 and had to apply for various jobs knowing that there was little chance of actually even getting an interview. Eventually, I had to continue my education before getting a new and better job almost 3 years latter.

I think all the previous advice others have given is helpful. I really agree about the importance of the EE breathing. I try to do that daily for the slower meditation breathing.

I also like to focus on the POTS (Prayer Of The Soul) while doing the breathing. It is a prayer that Laura wrote and it really has meaning for me.

"The Prayer of the Soul" Translations

Here are the words in Polish from the above link:

"Modlitwa Duszy"
O, Boski Kosmiczny Umyśle
Święta Świadomości we Wszystkim co Stworzone
Noszona w sercu
Władco umysłu
Zbawco Duszy
Zamieszkaj dziś we mnie
Bądź mi Chlebem Powszednim
Jak ja daję go innym
Pomóż mi wzrastać w wiedzy
O Wszelkim Stworzeniu
Oczyść moje oczy
Żebym mógł Widzieć
Oczyść moje uszy
Żebym mógł słyszeć
Oczyść moje serce
Bym mógł poznać i pokochać
Świętość Prawdziwego Istnienia
Boski Kosmiczny Umysł

Some of us like to have music with the words. Here are some forum members creations:

Being a creative group some have even created desktop wallpapers here:

Prayer of the Soul Wallpapers

The prayer is just a suggestion. You may find other ways to focus while doing the breathing. I hope this may help some.

goyacobol

Well, I remember now that I had tried the breathing program and prayers and it did not work out for me. My case is different. I can feel that having a soul mate, let us call it that way, is my priority level karmic mission and not fulfilling that cannot be replaced by anything else. I feel as if someone is on purpose putting difficulties in my life so that I cannot achieve it. At first, at the age of 9 I suffered from mumps and had bad memory since then and due to that could not study at university. There is some info in what Cs have said that Reptilians remotely send diseases on purpose to some people with advanced soul patterns. Of course I do go on now with my life activities about getting a job and it is quite likely that I shall soon get it. But that will not help much because of my being lonely. Anyway, thanks for your support. I have read about half of the population being organic portals and that explains everything. I do not know if I should help out people who do not deserve it. If I do not get something in return for my help, they are just draining my energy. I am not strong enough now to help people of STS orientation. I wonder if forthcoming changes in the environment will wake up society or not. Shall we continue to live in this hell until the very last moment?

MariuszJ said:
Well, I remember now that I had tried the breathing program and prayers and it did not work out for me. My case is different.
Hi MariuszJ, I understand that each person is different, but as in life, everything is a process, you could share with us as it came to that conclusion, for how long was practicing EE?
MariuszJ said:
I can feel that having a soul mate, let us call it that way, is my priority level karmic mission and not fulfilling that cannot be replaced by anything else.
How about trying another thought, for example, your mission has finished, and it is time for you to create a different reality, where you are free to take the path with which you can start a new life, to be open the universe, at any time we are surprised, maybe someone else can find.
MariuszJ said:
I feel as if someone is on purpose putting difficulties in my life so that I cannot achieve it. At first, at the age of 9 I suffered from mumps and had bad memory since then and due to that could not study at university. There is some info in what Cs have said that Reptilians remotely send diseases on purpose to some people with advanced soul patterns.
Well, at this point, I think the reptilians, are always attacking all beings with a soul, and if souls are in the possibility of awakening, because the attack may be higher and in all aspects of life, as to advanced souls, the Cs also mentioned that these people have the skills to deal with such attacks, that is, seeking ways to counter the attack, would enter here the importance of learning and applying the highest number of knowledge of this reality.
MariuszJ said:
Of course I do go on now with my life activities about getting a job and it is quite likely that I shall soon get it. But that will not help much because of my being lonely. Anyway, thanks for your support. I have read about half of the population being organic portals and that explains everything.
How about, if you start with a very useful exercise, not anticipating, it helps things flow naturally, when this waiting expectations whether positive or negative, the flow is blocked, and this becomes a blockage in our lives .

I have gone through the idea of ​​the organic portals, there are several points that are important to consider, the problem is not them, but who uses them as puppets for draining energy from souled beings, they like everything in this universe , are in a process of evolution, it is important to detect a long observation, some are great imitators, with this in mind, you may have suspicions hacerca some people, but there are also beings with souls struggling, mentioned by Cs, therefore, can not be labeled, except a long observation, on the other hand, are souled beings who represent half of the population, and again we find the balance, the decision lies with each person, is important to be ever vigilant in terms of behavior, choices, empathy for others, and it is up to each person, set limits, when you think that interacts with an organic portal, when a reptilian, he realizes that being with soul has decided to get out of their trap, they simply will find another souled being, to continue its drainage.

MariuszJ said:
I do not know if I should help out people who do not deserve it. If I do not get something in return for my help, they are just draining my energy. I am not strong enough now to help people of STS orientation. I wonder if forthcoming changes in the environment will wake up society or not. Shall we continue to live in this hell until the very last moment?
Good question, my answer would be yes, but the future is open, you can check to see what this world has become, as you mention hell, apparently will intensify be even more,4D STS beings, the elite, the psychopaths in power, etc., are even more desperate, and tightening the nuts to drain more energy before this planet is destroyed.

Remember MariuszJ, every day you wake up in the morning, have one more chance to learn, help someone who is asking for help, meet new people, make new friends, if you are here in this reality, there is a reason why the things are so, unfortunately sometimes do not understand the messages and try to stay in our comfort zone, for fear of being responsible for ourselves.

riclapaz said:
MariuszJ said:
Well, I remember now that I had tried the breathing program and prayers and it did not work out for me. My case is different.
Hi MariuszJ, I understand that each person is different, but as in life, everything is a process, you could share with us as it came to that conclusion, for how long was practicing EE?
MariuszJ said:
I can feel that having a soul mate, let us call it that way, is my priority level karmic mission and not fulfilling that cannot be replaced by anything else.
How about trying another thought, for example, your mission has finished, and it is time for you to create a different reality, where you are free to take the path with which you can start a new life, to be open the universe, at any time we are surprised, maybe someone else can find.
MariuszJ said:
I feel as if someone is on purpose putting difficulties in my life so that I cannot achieve it. At first, at the age of 9 I suffered from mumps and had bad memory since then and due to that could not study at university. There is some info in what Cs have said that Reptilians remotely send diseases on purpose to some people with advanced soul patterns.
Well, at this point, I think the reptilians, are always attacking all beings with a soul, and if souls are in the possibility of awakening, because the attack may be higher and in all aspects of life, as to advanced souls, the Cs also mentioned that these people have the skills to deal with such attacks, that is, seeking ways to counter the attack, would enter here the importance of learning and applying the highest number of knowledge of this reality.
MariuszJ said:
Of course I do go on now with my life activities about getting a job and it is quite likely that I shall soon get it. But that will not help much because of my being lonely. Anyway, thanks for your support. I have read about half of the population being organic portals and that explains everything.
How about, if you start with a very useful exercise, not anticipating, it helps things flow naturally, when this waiting expectations whether positive or negative, the flow is blocked, and this becomes a blockage in our lives .

I have gone through the idea of ​​the organic portals, there are several points that are important to consider, the problem is not them, but who uses them as puppets for draining energy from souled beings, they like everything in this universe , are in a process of evolution, it is important to detect a long observation, some are great imitators, with this in mind, you may have suspicions hacerca some people, but there are also beings with souls struggling, mentioned by Cs, therefore, can not be labeled, except a long observation, on the other hand, are souled beings who represent half of the population, and again we find the balance, the decision lies with each person, is important to be ever vigilant in terms of behavior, choices, empathy for others, and it is up to each person, set limits, when you think that interacts with an organic portal, when a reptilian, he realizes that being with soul has decided to get out of their trap, they simply will find another souled being, to continue its drainage.

MariuszJ said:
I do not know if I should help out people who do not deserve it. If I do not get something in return for my help, they are just draining my energy. I am not strong enough now to help people of STS orientation. I wonder if forthcoming changes in the environment will wake up society or not. Shall we continue to live in this hell until the very last moment?
Good question, my answer would be yes, but the future is open, you can check to see what this world has become, as you mention hell, apparently will intensify be even more,4D STS beings, the elite, the psychopaths in power, etc., are even more desperate, and tightening the nuts to drain more energy before this planet is destroyed.

Remember MariuszJ, every day you wake up in the morning, have one more chance to learn, help someone who is asking for help, meet new people, make new friends, if you are here in this reality, there is a reason why the things are so, unfortunately sometimes do not understand the messages and try to stay in our comfort zone, for fear of being responsible for ourselves.

WOW...nice post

MariuszJ said:
Well, I remember now that I had tried the breathing program and prayers and it did not work out for me. My case is different. I can feel that having a soul mate, let us call it that way, is my priority level karmic mission and not fulfilling that cannot be replaced by anything else. I feel as if someone is on purpose putting difficulties in my life so that I cannot achieve it. At first, at the age of 9 I suffered from mumps and had bad memory since then and due to that could not study at university. There is some info in what Cs have said that Reptilians remotely send diseases on purpose to some people with advanced soul patterns. Of course I do go on now with my life activities about getting a job and it is quite likely that I shall soon get it. But that will not help much because of my being lonely. Anyway, thanks for your support. I have read about half of the population being organic portals and that explains everything. I do not know if I should help out people who do not deserve it. If I do not get something in return for my help, they are just draining my energy. I am not strong enough now to help people of STS orientation. I wonder if forthcoming changes in the environment will wake up society or not. Shall we continue to live in this hell until the very last moment?

Yes there probably is, and the chances are that this person is probably yourself. And probably you have a task and this idea of the polar opposite may be an obstacle.

Probably you desire a partner to patch up a wound or compensate a feeling of disempowerment, or a feeling of lacking value. If you would dedicate to read all the material, to really study it, you'd see how beautiful life can be without a soul mate lol.

Now let's assume you have a soul mate, I mean, I believe it for some. Super-strings theory and all that. What if this woman or man has a purpose, and what if this person reads this post of yours? What if this person on her side, says "no, I don't want to be your soulmate". This does not mean she is not, but that based on what you are she choses to not be, your soul mate. What if being lonely right now is an opportunity to dedicate time on studying, hence, to work on the self, hence, to find the soul mate and become that soul mate.

Prometeo said:
Probably you desire a partner to patch up a wound or compensate a feeling of disempowerment, or a feeling of lacking value. If you would dedicate to read all the material, to really study it, you'd see how beautiful life can be without a soul mate lol.

I think we are too hung up on the concept of the soul mate. I know I am, or was. That leads to black and white thinking - either I'll bond with my soulmate or I'll forgoe any relationship at all. That might be pouring the baby out with the bath water. To get into a relationship is a natural drive and healthy.

So maybe instead of waiting for the soulmate that might not show up in this lifetime or the next, it might be better to engage in a relationship with a colinear partner. This would also provide us with the necessary training for being prepared to receive the soulmate in an adequate way, so as to not spoil the occasion, because from what I've read so far I have come to the conclusion that a soulmate is a huge challenge and to fail this test could be disastrous.

And how will I know that this is my soulmate in the first place? Maybe I'll only find out once I have been engaged with this person in a relationship that has blossomed? Because most feelings of "This is the One" - capital O - are just the results of the neurochemical high brought to you by the honeymoon transmitters in your brain.

At the moment I am not even sure I want to meet my polar opposite.

Anyway, that's my current thoughts on this, but I might be wrong.

nicklebleu said:

I wonder in what manner you mean "polar opposite".

If by soul-mate it is meant; The person that could most benefit from you and you could most benefit from them in terms of growing..
Then do they have to be the "opposite" type of person (characteristics, interests, personality, frv etc') ?

Or am I missing your meaning ? :)

transientP said:
nicklebleu said:

If by soul-mate it is meant; The person that could most benefit from you and you could most benefit from them in terms of growing..
Then do they have to be the "opposite" type of person (characteristics, interests, personality, frv etc') ?

Thanks for your question- I actually didn't understand the correct terms until you pointed me to it.

There is a clear distinction between a "polar opposite", or "your polar being", and a "soulmate".

There is only one "polar opposite" that exists - with whom you can form the "Twin Flame".
Contrarily you can have many soulmates - these are people with whom you share a past life.

Arwenn collected the relevant quotes on another thread quite beautifully that is active at the moment. See her post here.

Hope that clarifies the semantics - and thanks for the pointer!

nicklebleu said:
transientP said:
nicklebleu said:

Thanks for your question- I actually didn't understand the correct terms until you pointed me to it.

There is a clear distinction between a "polar opposite", or "your polar being", and a "soulmate".

There is only one "polar opposite" that exists - with whom you can form the "Twin Flame".
Contrarily you can have many soulmates - these are people with whom you share a past life.

Arwenn collected the relevant quotes on another thread quite beautifully that is active at the moment. See her post here.

My pleasure. :)
I wasn't aware of that thread, I will definitely give it a read !

transientP said:
nicklebleu said:
transientP said:
nicklebleu said:

My pleasure. :)
I wasn't aware of that thread, I will definitely give it a read !

Wow, after reading the thread that nicklebleu recommended, I was quite lost in this topic, thanks :)

Serait-il possible de savoir la date de la prochaine séance avec les Cassiopéens et Laura ?... Merci pour la réponse...

Would it be possible to know the date of the next session with the Cassiopaeans and Laura? ... Thanks for the answer ...

PERLOU said:
Serait-il possible de savoir la date de la prochaine séance avec les Cassiopéens et Laura ?... Merci pour la réponse...

Would it be possible to know the date of the next session with the Cassiopaeans and Laura? ... Thanks for the answer ...

As Mr Premise said:

Mr. Premise said:
It's probably not a good idea to announce it in advance.

But Laura wrote today:

Laura said:
Nienna said:
SeekinTruth said:
Yeah, some interesting stuff was said. Thanks for the synopsis, guys. I think there's a lot of bias type of skewing, though. For instance, the Malaysian Airliner disappearance. The answer is the typical internet "conspiracy" to what happened. But what the C's said about it being related to going into another realm fits the evidence much better. It literally vanished without a trace and all the authorities had a hard time trying to come up with plausible explanations....

I agree with you on this, ST. I was a bit put-off with several things said, but that's just me.

Well, ya'll put me together a list of questions from which I can select the ones I think are useful. Do it fast...

So, we can think that the next one will be rather soon...

Back
Top Bottom