Session 21 June 2014

Nienna said:
Laura said:
alteroru486 said:
I am sorry to say that, but I have a feeling that Cassiopaeans are STS because they had not given any information that could have substantially helped anyone. That view is shared among many people that I know. What Cassiopaeans said is more or less that we were living in hell, which is easy to notice without those messages.

If that is your feeling, then you need to hang out with those other people who have the same feeling, not here. It is certainly true that those people who want to be "saved" or have everything handed to them on a platter will not get anything out of the Cs.

That is very true! As the Cs have repeatedly pointed out, they will not infringe on freewill and learning our lessons by leading by the hand and giving answers.

I never really knew about becoming a better person and Working on myself until I read the C's sessions, and, then, the books written by Laura. That is what really got me going about wanting to be a better person. Without Laura and the Cs, I would be in a very bad place. They taught me to not believe everything I'm told. To question things and look for the truth of a matter.

Being given the "answers" is abridging our freewill to learn our lessons and grow by gaining knowledge. Also, whose to say the the answers being given by other channeled sources is not a bunch of lies? Does anyone try to verify the answers, or are they all just happy to get all of these answers unquestioningly and think that they have been given the truth?
I totally agree. The C's communications sure have helped me! I'd hate to think where I'd be without Laura (Laura now and Laura "in the future").

Mr. Premise said:
Nienna said:
Laura said:
alteroru486 said:
I am sorry to say that, but I have a feeling that Cassiopaeans are STS because they had not given any information that could have substantially helped anyone. That view is shared among many people that I know. What Cassiopaeans said is more or less that we were living in hell, which is easy to notice without those messages.

If that is your feeling, then you need to hang out with those other people who have the same feeling, not here. It is certainly true that those people who want to be "saved" or have everything handed to them on a platter will not get anything out of the Cs.

That is very true! As the Cs have repeatedly pointed out, they will not infringe on freewill and learning our lessons by leading by the hand and giving answers.

I never really knew about becoming a better person and Working on myself until I read the C's sessions, and, then, the books written by Laura. That is what really got me going about wanting to be a better person. Without Laura and the Cs, I would be in a very bad place. They taught me to not believe everything I'm told. To question things and look for the truth of a matter.

Being given the "answers" is abridging our freewill to learn our lessons and grow by gaining knowledge. Also, whose to say the the answers being given by other channeled sources is not a bunch of lies? Does anyone try to verify the answers, or are they all just happy to get all of these answers unquestioningly and think that they have been given the truth?
I totally agree. The C's communications sure have helped me! I'd hate to think where I'd be without Laura (Laura now and Laura "in the future").

I can only second that. During the times when I was depressed and had a strong feeling that smth wrong was going around (or myself), but couldn't find an answer what exactly it was, I found this site and became aware of Laura's experiment, her books and SOTT site. Since then this have been like a remedy or a source of fresh air for me without which I cannot imagine where I would have been now. It simply feels right to me and what I find there it doesn't create any inner conflicts within myself as it had happened with the majority of other information sources I was in before. Though the info that comes from this source sometimes looks quite shocking to me but I preffer to be aware of the environment we live in rather than close my eyes against the facts nevertheless how hard it can be to live with that. Someone close to me recently told me that she prefers to know less which allows her to stay in her comfort zone and it was very sad. But I can only respect her free will and work on mines.

alteroru486 said:
I enjoy reading what C's said ( also, feel pained for not getting over my stuff). It kept me in hope when I was down/disappointed/curious/stuck. I am far from understanding every thing they said but benefited from it more than any thing else.

I found my self getting different meanings based on the experience at that time ( smart of C's to say that way, languages like Sanskrit has similar contextual meanings too), often becomes very clear when Laura writes context. Most of things resonated, but not clearly understood until we read the books, spent years facing the same issues, thinking through painfully, wondering why things doesn't change, what needs to be done etc.

Yes, Today we understand GOD is little more than a another Harry potter, World is run by electricity, rediscovered meat consumption is better than grain, end of the world as the natural culmination of greed of few whom we see it or not and we are all machines programmed by our ignorance used by some body else whose food we are. Nothing came to be true until we read through research available, shared, corrected , validated before it became true to our understanding. Until we went through the process it is a hint that strongly resonated. Even today, I feel that it's not the entire banana.

I have a materialistic friend who used to say "where ever go some thing or other which you don't like" in response to our lunch discussions related company self importance circuses/politics, unpleasant events. It took me another decade to understand and compile the some experiences to get that understanding. why don't I get that in first place?. Asking that simply means saying there is no meaning to experience it self.

If you have already figured out what C's said by yourself, I should say you are smarter than me(at least).

you may want to be specific things what you learned by yourself. That may help for the discussion. I find it curious that you got more of the suffering part and ignoring the hope part. Also C's mentioned STO is Balance. Often the devil is in the detail.

alteroru486 said:

To cut it short.

I am happy to say that, I know that Cassiopaeans are STO because they had give all the information that can and did substantially helped anyone who wanted help and who knew how, and give some personal effort (very important!) to use that help. That view is shared among many people that I know. What Cassiopaeans said is more or less that we are living in the reality which we are creating ourselves for ourselves in the ways we can, and that ways are limited (and in the same time without any limits) by our consciousness and our awareness. Which is not so easy to notice without those messages., but much easier with those messages. ;)

Laura and the guys, thank for another meaningful session. :flowers:

Say that the wisdom born of errors and that the error should be confronted and learn.
Axel Munthe says:cit. What you keep to yourself-you lose,
what you give stays forever.

So thank you Laura because you share your knowledge with all of us and we greatly facilitate life

Mr. Premise said:
Nienna said:
Laura said:
alteroru486 said:

I whole-heartedly agree as well. Before finding my way to Laura and the C's, I was on the New Age merry-go-round for some years and I was dizzy from it all. All the airy-fairy, "love-and-light," "think positive" concepts weren't enough for me nor were they working in my day-to-day living.

Since finding my way here three years ago and exploring the vast amount information on the forum, in the recommended books and on SOTT, my life has been enhanced in a very deep and meaningful way. Most importantly, I am able to apply what I learn here to becoming a better human being. And I am oh so grateful for it all.

alteroru486 said:

The above remark kind of shows that you have only read bits and pieces of the C's. However if you had read the wave series you would not have come to the above conclusion.

Or perhaps you were looking for an answer that could help you personally and when you couldn't find any you assumed that they must be STS. How about all the 100/1000's of people that benefited from the C's session? Did you wonder about that?

See there are a lot of people, teenagers, adults who understand and feel that life on earth is hellish for THEM. But they don't understand why and blame it on other people instead of looking in a mirror. Everyone wants an easy way out of life, but the truth is there is no easy way out.

The Cassiopaeans have been an inspiration to help anyone too see clearly on why we are living in a hell, and what we do with that inspiration is up to us.

I'm curious to know why you still read sessions with the C's, alteroru486? After all, you've been vocal enough about how unhelpful they are.

Why acknowledged these people that think so negatively about the information on this forum? Nothing anyone says is going to give them the aha moment of "O they have a point". The mindset is already far in the negative if they don't come with a neutral or positive mindset whats the point of responding. Its like if someone came into your house and says you and your place sucks. What are you suppose to do explain why you decorated the way you did then cook them dinner only for them to leave without a thankyou and to say that the chicken was dry. It's an uphill battle from the start and no one here made the hill so it's no ones job to push them up it. I doubt they even want to go up the hill they just want to look at it and comment on how steep it is. To me it's a waste of energy. Like the C's say everyone's on their own learning curve it's ok and normal for people to be negative about certain information that's the organic nature of the human race. Let them comment about something they don't know about intellectually or emotionally and move on to be negative about another thing they don't really know about. Easy for me to say because I haven't put in as much work as members here or Laura as far as discovering the information so just like a relationship that you physically and emotionally invested in its tough not to justify or defend but IMO I think it's best not to.

He was attentive to earth issues for quite some time, but now has gone to full contemplation preparatory to rebirth in 4D.

that sounds like he is waiting for the wave to go 4D :)

alteroru486 said:

You are right about the C's being STS. I think they said it once, can't remember where, that they are STS through STO. 6D is so complicated :huh:

But you got to remember that the sessions work both ways, meaning that the communication on both ends is equally important. The questions are as important as the answers and the state of mind of the group or "groove" determines the outcome as well. Therefore, you will find some sessions take on a smooth flow like butter whereas others just go nowhere (or it may seem). I've noticed when the group follow up on "hints" the C's give after a short answer to a straight forward question, the session takes on a new life. Whereas when the group stick to prepared questions, many times the sessions go nowhere. Just my thought :cool2:

Menna said:
Why acknowledged these people that think so negatively about the information on this forum? Nothing anyone says is going to give them the aha moment of "O they have a point". The mindset is already far in the negative if they don't come with a neutral or positive mindset whats the point of responding.

Because the person with the negative mindset is not the only person reading this thread. If it helps others see more clearly, then, that is worth it, yes? And, who knows, something someone says may just click somewhere in the person's mind and even if it is sometime later that things start to fall into place, it is well worth the effort.

Very true and brings me back to the rule every situation is different (poster, question and or statement) However sometimes there is an opinion statement that is so far off base :rolleyes: That a person that is sincerely seeking or that already knows won't get held back by such comment

Menna said:
Why acknowledged these people that think so negatively about the information on this forum? Nothing anyone says is going to give them the aha moment of "O they have a point". The mindset is already far in the negative if they don't come with a neutral or positive mindset whats the point of responding. Its like if someone came into your house and says you and your place sucks. What are you suppose to do explain why you decorated the way you did then cook them dinner only for them to leave without a thankyou and to say that the chicken was dry. It's an uphill battle from the start and no one here made the hill so it's no ones job to push them up it. I doubt they even want to go up the hill they just want to look at it and comment on how steep it is. To me it's a waste of energy. Like the C's say everyone's on their own learning curve it's ok and normal for people to be negative about certain information that's the organic nature of the human race. Let them comment about something they don't know about intellectually or emotionally and move on to be negative about another thing they don't really know about. Easy for me to say because I haven't put in as much work as members here or Laura as far as discovering the information so just like a relationship that you physically and emotionally invested in its tough not to justify or defend but IMO I think it's best not to.

Do you remember that passage when Gurdjieff hosted Aleister Crowley?

Many people here do, what was the take away lesson from that?

I'll offer that someone asked to "check it out" and was welcomed to do so.

They weren't "checked at the door" or barred. Have a look around. Enjoy your stay.

Good houses aren't built with wallflowers on the inside while there's a defensive ring outside around it.

An analogy: someone, invited, comes into your house and is later noticed to be uncrewing the chandelier from the ceiling.

You don't say "Hey, stop that! that's MINE/OURS!" Rather, I think you'd want to know why he's doing what he's doing. He may have an actual need for it (saying he's poor, needs to feed his kids, or some such), in which case you teach him to ask, and he would have been given it.

Of course, he could be lying about that.

Being able to discern the many nuances in the above situation is one of the many things taught here.

I'm curious as to the motivation of "alteroru486" (reply #85) to name themselves thus, seeing as ru486 is an abortion pill.
from site http://theconversation.com/topics/ru486
"Medical abortions will finally be easily available to Australian women when the drug RU486 (mifepristone and misoprostol) is listed on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) from August 1, 2013."
Their comments about 'living hell' certainly aroused some responses.

Back
Top Bottom