Session 21 June 2014

You are welcome, Oxajil and Gawan.... Maybe, since that thread was pulled a little bit the Cs would give another clue or two... I feel the questions are what they are but, the clues they do give might be drilled down a bit more and not hit the next button so quick. I understand you all work hard but these planed meetings might be prepared for with some bulletproof coffee and butter. Anyway, Thanks again for the sessions

I am sorry to say that, but I have a feeling that Cassiopaeans are STS because they had not given any information that could have substantially helped anyone. That view is shared among many people that I know. What Cassiopaeans said is more or less that we were living in hell, which is easy to notice without those messages.

alteroru486 said:
I am sorry to say that, but I have a feeling that Cassiopaeans are STS because they had not given any information that could have substantially helped anyone. That view is shared among many people that I know. What Cassiopaeans said is more or less that we were living in hell, which is easy to notice without those messages.

STS would be to give help when we aren't really asking, or if it would short circuit our own learning. If you read the older C's sessions you learn that the C's exist because we become them, the circle...

STO would be to give us the clues what we need in order to become STO. Not to do the job for us.

And as them mentioning that we are "living in hell", we may notice this, but many in the world do not- they accept it.

I recall reading an article on SOTT that explains how "pessimists" are helped by their negative emotions being supported. If you knew the world was screwed up, but everyone else was acting like this is how things should be and will always be, that would make you have a problem internally.... like a sane person stuck in an insane asylum.

Also alteroru486, have you read the Wave and/or watched the Knowledge and Being videos that you can find on youtube? Reading the Wave and watching those videos, will hopefully clarify some of your questions. The way I see it is that the C's have helped many of us in one way or another, the experiment brought us all together here, and if it wasn't for Laura's and Ark's commitment and dedicated hard work to help, inform and share with others, we wouldn't be here learning about the most important aspects of life and the world/universe we live in. And I can tell you that since I've been here, I have learned a lot of things about myself and others, which has helped me deal with things in daily life much better. The point like DBZ said, is that the C's give clues to follow up on, in order to not interfere with our lessons that we need to learn here. They give clues, we network about them, we learn as a network, etc. Like Laura said: It's 10% inspiration, and 90% perspiration. We need to do the Work.

On the living in hell thing, I think you may find this part of the Wave interesting:

In both cases, the object is to train the consciousness to achieve higher states of mind in the face of the cold, hard facts of life in the material world; to gain mastery over the physical, programmed emotions; to become the navigator.

It is in this sense that the Cassiopaeans teach us that knowledge protects. To have a full field of awareness is to be in control of your ship no matter what may erupt into your life. Information is the bridge between consciousness and matter and without this bridge, matter and its programs – the Predator’s mind – will dominate. The body-mind of the Predator is like the whirlpool of Charybdis and the temptation of the Sirens of ancient myth put together. Like Ulysses, we must lash ourselves to the mast of our ship, stuff the ears of our rowers with wax, and call upon knowledge (nymphs) to help guide us through the dangers.

Information transcends time and space. It is, as Gregory Bateson has said, “the difference that makes a difference.” Consciousness exists prior to the physical realm which is, literally, an out-picturing of consciousness. Denying the realities of the real world – denying the reality of the naturalness of the existence of darkness, is the same as being manipulated to have negative emotions while, at the same time being taught to suppress them. It will still exist and it will back up in your system and become the chief part of your reality because, like blocked emotions, it cannot be released so that positive emotions can take its place.

Now please note: I am not saying that we are to have, express, or embrace negative emotions; just as I have never said, nor have the Cassiopaeans ever said that we are to “embrace the darkness.” Those who want to assure themselves of this fact need to go back and reread “Stripped to the Bone” in Wave 3 while making sure that their manipulated emotional beliefs are set aside. That whole chapter is about the fact that we must choose an orientation that includes seeing the darkness and giving it the free will right to exist, since it is the free will choice of darkness to be darkness. However, to graduate to STO 4D, one must increase their STO polarization by choosing to divest themselves of darkness, even while allowing others the choice to embrace it.

And, in the same way, we must find appropriate ways to divest ourselves of the manipulated negative emotions that are backed up in our systems, as in practicing Éiriú Eolas, and learn how to use our reason and will to make sure that we only have positive emotions.

With an increase of information, the navigator steers the ship by constantly adjusting the tiller in response to the information. Constant feedback is required for the navigator to do the job and that is why knowledge must be combined with self-monitoring so as to have a more intelligent grasp of what is happening in your physical system and in its relation to the reality that you are experiencing. The faster and tighter the feedback loop, the more intelligence is available to your system. The body itself is a metaphor of your unconscious state. As more of it becomes conscious, there are fewer and fewer unexpected elements cropping up in your life. The body is a battlefield for the wargames of the mind. And these games are, very likely, planned and executed from higher densities. As above, so below. To think otherwise is to suffer the stress of separation from our source, to experience lack of unity. And what is it that flows between us all, linking and communicating, coordinating and integrating all of the cosmos?

Knowledge.

Just as neuropeptides flow among the cells of the body, causing all the receptors to vibrate in response to information, so does knowledge act on our consciousness the way the strings of a resting violin will vibrate when another violin is played. Knowledge produces resonance among different people who are unique, but unified in their diversity. With knowledge we can truly feel what others feel – not just assume that they feel what we feel. The oneness of life is based on the simple fact that with knowledge, we are all vibrating together.

Knowledge protects.

See here for Stripped to the Bone, but reading the Wave in its entirety is highly advised. Hope this helps.

alteroru486 said:

If that is your feeling, then you need to hang out with those other people who have the same feeling, not here. It is certainly true that those people who want to be "saved" or have everything handed to them on a platter will not get anything out of the Cs. As the Cs say,

'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.' -- Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02

Laura said:
alteroru486 said:

If that is your feeling, then you need to hang out with those other people who have the same feeling, not here. It is certainly true that those people who want to be "saved" or have everything handed to them on a platter will not get anything out of the Cs. As the Cs say,

'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.' -- Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02

The C's have never said anything that we didn't already know. We came here to see what we could see, blinded by choice.

Cousteau said:
The C's have never said anything that we didn't already know. We came here to see what we could see, blinded by choice.

You obviously haven't read the material if that is what you think.

I think that I should point out that there is a LOT of material that came FIRST from the Cs communications that is now considered to be "understood and accepted" by the whole New Age community. You have to remember that this communication began 20 years ago and a ton of stuff was delivered in the first few years that people now say "oh, everybody knows that." Well, 20 years ago, they didn't know that at all. What is also interesting is how the New Age crowd have taken some of the hyperdimensional concepts explicated by the Cs, and have twisted them to their own entropic use.

Laura said:
I think that I should point out that there is a LOT of material that came FIRST from the Cs communications that is now considered to be "understood and accepted" by the whole New Age community. You have to remember that this communication began 20 years ago and a ton of stuff was delivered in the first few years that people now say "oh, everybody knows that." Well, 20 years ago, they didn't know that at all. What is also interesting is how the New Age crowd have taken some of the hyperdimensional concepts explicated by the Cs, and have twisted them to their own entropic use.

What I was refering to is more like Gurdjieff's discovery of 'limits': "What am I and how far can I go?"

alteroru486 said:

"Anyone", really? So you do feel being in the position of judging on everyone's behalf? How could you know that unless: a) you can read what's on everyone's mind by yourself; and b) there is really no one who received any help including those who started the C's experiment 20 years ago and still do? I could understand if you were saying that these whom you know haven't "benefited" from some of the provided material for the reason x,y,z, but you are talking of every single member of C's site and all readers of Laura's books! I don't remember you asking for my opinion.

If by saying "Anyone" you had everyone who you know on your mind then there is no free lunch, sorry. Unless, you want to be the lunch.

Cousteau said:
[The C's have never said anything that we didn't already know. We came here to see what we could see, blinded by choice.

That's really impressive. The amount of material provided by this channel during these 20 years is huge - I may only suppose that you probably know even more. In that case you should be "enlightened" being(s) already.

Laura said:
alteroru486 said:

If that is your feeling, then you need to hang out with those other people who have the same feeling, not here. It is certainly true that those people who want to be "saved" or have everything handed to them on a platter will not get anything out of the Cs.

That is very true! As the Cs have repeatedly pointed out, they will not infringe on freewill and learning our lessons by leading by the hand and giving answers.

I never really knew about becoming a better person and Working on myself until I read the C's sessions, and, then, the books written by Laura. That is what really got me going about wanting to be a better person. Without Laura and the Cs, I would be in a very bad place. They taught me to not believe everything I'm told. To question things and look for the truth of a matter.

Being given the "answers" is abridging our freewill to learn our lessons and grow by gaining knowledge. Also, whose to say the the answers being given by other channeled sources is not a bunch of lies? Does anyone try to verify the answers, or are they all just happy to get all of these answers unquestioningly and think that they have been given the truth?

Back
Top Bottom