Session 21 March 2020

This has been a problem for me all my life. When I learned something, I thought, "Wow! If people only KNEW this!" But then when I told people, I was mostly met with indifference. Painful when people don't even have a curiosity to check things out.
At the same time, someone has learned and tell you about something for what you are not yet ready for or interested in. Human consciousness is limited and cannot jump to someone else's level or type of lessons. But one can still show interest and keep in mind for later (when things mature). This can accelerate comprehension later.
But it also reminds me of something from the Bible:
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." - Matthew 7:6
It's important to notice the difference in attitude: when you hear something you don't understand or can't check. Someone will reject this idea, someone will accept without thinking, someone will take it as one of the possibilities. I think the third option is best because it represents incorporation within the mind, even if the idea is wrong. If it's wrong - it's not accepted as true anyway, but it's accepted enough to become part of the mental assortment. It can then be used to explore or combine with other ideas. Thus, an open mind and curiosity give an advantage, especially with a moderate and reasonable dose of caution.
For example, one can read a fairy tale and come up with a great idea (this is typical for creative people - artists and scientists). One who likes to say, "it's all nonsense, a lie" and the like, closes himself and stagnates.
Another who accepts everything without thinking becomes like a trash can. If he reads that Earth is flat, he believes it without checking, etc. He is too open to ideas and that is bad in its own way.
These three relations to external ideas can be described as follows:
- Excessive openness: playful child
- Excessive enclosure - disappointed bitter old man
- Moderate attitude (one idea is considered as an option, for later verification or incorporation into combinations) - stable mature person, scientist
Also, this attitude: "Wow! If people only KNEW this!" arises from the emotion that accompanies cognition. One realization is only a small part of a huge picture, but for the sake of joy, emotion, we give it an imbalanced importance. Other people's indifference can then bring us down to earth.
But going down on earth is not always the best thing, it is usually good if we overdo it with rapture and emotions. If one balances himself, he does not have to fall to earth, he can still to fly, but low (below the radar).
One aspect of this topic is explaining to other people. Explanation deepens knowledge. Sharing is enriching. Still, explaining takes a lot of patience and is not of the same type as proclaiming of a ingenious idea that we came up with. It's like quiet fire, slow cooking, instead of burning or fireworks.

At the same time, someone has learned and tell you about something for what you are not yet ready for or interested in. Human consciousness is limited and cannot jump to someone else's level or type of lessons. But one can still show interest and keep in mind for later (when things mature). This can accelerate comprehension later.
But it also reminds me of something from the Bible:
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." - Matthew 7:6
It's important to notice the difference in attitude: when you hear something you don't understand or can't check. Someone will reject this idea, someone will accept without thinking, someone will take it as one of the possibilities. I think the third option is best because it represents incorporation within the mind, even if the idea is wrong. If it's wrong - it's not accepted as true anyway, but it's accepted enough to become part of the mental assortment. It can then be used to explore or combine with other ideas. Thus, an open mind and curiosity give an advantage, especially with a moderate and reasonable dose of caution.
For example, one can read a fairy tale and come up with a great idea (this is typical for creative people - artists and scientists). One who likes to say, "it's all nonsense, a lie" and the like, closes himself and stagnates.
Another who accepts everything without thinking becomes like a trash can. If he reads that Earth is flat, he believes it without checking, etc. He is too open to ideas and that is bad in its own way.
These three relations to external ideas can be described as follows:
- Excessive openness: playful child
- Excessive enclosure - disappointed bitter old man
- Moderate attitude (one idea is considered as an option, for later verification or incorporation into combinations) - stable mature person, scientist
Also, this attitude: "Wow! If people only KNEW this!" arises from the emotion that accompanies cognition. One realization is only a small part of a huge picture, but for the sake of joy, emotion, we give it an imbalanced importance. Other people's indifference can then bring us down to earth.
But going down on earth is not always the best thing, it is usually good if we overdo it with rapture and emotions. If one balances himself, he does not have to fall to earth, he can still to fly, but low (below the radar).
One aspect of this topic is explaining to other people. Explanation deepens knowledge. Sharing is enriching. Still, explaining takes a lot of patience and is not of the same type as proclaiming of a ingenious idea that we came up with. It's like quiet fire, slow cooking, instead of burning or fireworks.
Yes, I have realized that I often tend to get inflamed when I try to explain my point of view on what I consider important.
I'm the introverted type. I communicate little. And I prefer to remain silent rather than speak of futility. But when a conversation tackles issues that are of utmost importance to me, my pulse quickens and I feel like I'm getting carried away.
But my reality is not necessarily that of others.
I find it hard to calm my heat. And obviously, I go from one extreme to the other. But even if I am listened to without to be contradict, I realize that this change of attitude does not serve the relevance of my words.
Balance is hard to find, and poorly managed emotion can keep listeners from thinking.

When the C's mentioned things will get more interesting, I never imagined a total lockdown of the planet! These are definitely interesting times and everyone has been forced to introspect and think those thoughts they have been avoiding due to busyness. The PTB's maneuvers are getting more and more chaotic as they get more and more desperate.

A lot of interesting perspectives have been offered here and the key thing is to keep networking and working on ourselves. There is no time better time than now. Many thanks for the amazing session!

Wow, what a great session! Thank you to all the members of the crew for exciting new information and updates. There was confirmation of so many suspicions regarding coronavirus, but there were plenty of surprises, too.

I fell ill with a nasty upper respiratory infection about mid-September, which I recall was an odd time to come down with something. Up until then, I had minor infections in years prior, but this hit hard. It took a long time to shake, and after feeling like it was finally clearing, came down with something again in late October/early November, but know that the source was from a customer we were doing work for. She was coughing, sneezing and wandering around her condo while we were cleaning her windows. Sure enough, within about a week, I came down with the same kind of illness which lingered on through the holidays. Was it CV19? Not sure, but what I had fit the symptoms.

Feeling very grateful and fortunate to have this source of information and support during these interesting and, ahem, exciting times. My kids seem to be listening a lot closer to what I've been sharing, and starting to think Mom might not be that crazy after all! I have all of you and your commitment to integrity to thank for that amazing redemption. All the intelligent, thought-provoking and inquisitive questions and answers you've shared over the years have prepared all of us for these times.
:hug::love:

One thing great about this "stay safe at home" order, I can catch up on some of the reading I've missed, and work on some creative projects I've put on the back burner.

Yes, I have realized that I often tend to get inflamed when I try to explain my point of view on what I consider important.
I'm the introverted type. I communicate little. And I prefer to remain silent rather than speak of futility. But when a conversation tackles issues that are of utmost importance to me, my pulse quickens and I feel like I'm getting carried away.
But my reality is not necessarily that of others.
I find it hard to calm my heat. And obviously, I go from one extreme to the other. But even if I am listened to without to be contradict, I realize that this change of attitude does not serve the relevance of my words.
Balance is hard to find, and poorly managed emotion can keep listeners from thinking.

I can relate, and have experienced same situation and feeling with topics I'm passionate about; I often feel like my thoughts are coming through faster than I can speak and I end up literally tripping over my words and sound incoherent.

I've been trying to practice more restraint and mindfulness when choosing to share. The saying " do not cast your pearls before swine" was repeated to me by a friend recently, and I took it further to refrain from giving unsolicited advice or opinions. I'm not referring to staying silent during a lively conversation, but rather not opening a can of worms and force feeding the listener who hasn't expressed an interest in eating worms (or the red pill, if you prefer). I sometimes will test the waters, by throwing out a bone, and see if the person takes it (asks follow-up questions), if not, I won't proceed with that line of interest.

When it comes to my adult children, I've learned to wait for their questions because I know then they are interested in hearing what I have to share. The saying that goes "ask, and you shall receive" seems apropos, as well, and may have just as much to do with the person receiving the question as it does with the inquirer. When one of my kids ask me a question in earnest about something they know I'm interested in, I seem to be able to answer their question more coherently, compared to just randomly sharing information of something interesting I had learned. It's as if I become a conduit for the answer, just by their asking sincerely. I think that if our intent is to truly be of service to those inquiring, and we are capable of providing a knowledgeable, truthful answer, the answer will roll off our tongue in a way a child could understand. You will feel the difference.

We wouldn't have the transcripts if Laura and the crew didn't ASK the questions. However, even the C's use some discretion for what we are ready to know, and how to stimulate learning by what they withhold; perhaps they should be emulated more when we are conversing with others.
Another saying which seems appropriate for deciding when and what to share, "for those with ears to hear"...comes to mind.

I have a question for peeps here: has anyone experienced time seeming even more fluid than usual?

A couple of times I was exercising on my trampoline, keeping an eye on the clock. A minute seemed to last 5 minutes. Also, I've even counted certain exercise repetitions and managed to squeeze in 120 counts or so within 1 minute of clock time. I was bored with this exercise at the time, so it was especially frustrating.

Time has also seemed to really speed up, especially when I'm enjoying some activity.

Is it just me?

I have a question for peeps here: has anyone experienced time seeming even more fluid than usual?

A couple of times I was exercising on my trampoline, keeping an eye on the clock. A minute seemed to last 5 minutes. Also, I've even counted certain exercise repetitions and managed to squeeze in 120 counts or so within 1 minute of clock time. I was bored with this exercise at the time, so it was especially frustrating.

Time has also seemed to really speed up, especially when I'm enjoying some activity.

Is it just me?
hm, isn't that just normal? When I read your post I thought: Hasn't it always been like that in my life, from childhood on? I would say yes. Maybe you have that strong feeling because you are more inclined to "feel it out" now?

Yes, very true, time has always sped up and slowed down. This instance happened before the session and I wasn't really watching out for any 4D bleedthrough effects. That minute crawled by and I was counting at the "time". Still, could have still been my imagination, so I was curious to see if anyone else experienced this kind of occurrence.

Thank you for the informative session! I have been trying to keep up with the corona thread, and am behind on this thread too. So I figure I'll post with no further delay.

It seems time to think ahead, with a potential real pandemic in the next two years. I'm thinking of addressing some medical issues I have, but not sure I should wait until the current storm blows over.

Sounds like we should keep sending the signal within reason, even if people are not going to wake up with things being this crazy. It has indeed produced some introspection and kindling of inner light for me, and each day is interesting.

Good that we have the tools to combat forced vaccinations, too. The willpower aspect was interesting. It sounds like mental blocking, which I think has been mentioned to be effective against EMFs. They have been pushing the chipping (was it Sweden?) for a while. But it seemed like a techno fad. Add the fear and hysteria and no doubt people will line up for it.

Reducing stress and energy expenditure if needed I suppose means when this hysteria dies down and things return to a sort of normal. I mean, the work from home thing adds a freeing of energy and time. But the job loss and economic implications of the shutdowns are a sort of forced scaling back.

Thanks again and take care everyone! :-)

Is it just me?

Yes, very true, time has always sped up and slowed down. This instance happened before the session and I wasn't really watching out for any 4D bleedthrough effects. That minute crawled by and I was counting at the "time". Still, could have still been my imagination, so I was curious to see if anyone else experienced this kind of occurrence.

@cassandra,

Your experience reminded me of Laura's experience combining breathing techniques with exercise and also your idea to be "keeping an eye on the clock" was similar to Laura's method of employing 'a powerful "seed"'. Although your "keeping an eye on the clock" was simple and without any particular objective, it may have been enough to make a difference.

Session 20 June 2009:
Q: (L) So the point wasn't that this method was "the best" or the only one or so great. It was to draw our attention to the idea of breathing, or control of breath, as a means of effecting emotional healing. Is that it?

A: Absolutely!X7

Q: (laughter) (L) Shorthand. Um...

A: Remember that your method employed a powerful "seed".

Q: (DD) Seed? (L) Yeah, that's a reference to meditating with or without seed. (Joe) What was the seed? (L) Phrases that I used in my mind. (Allen) Were those phrases particular to you though, like something that someone has to come up with for themselves? (L) Well, I dunno, were those phrases particular for me?

A: They were super powerful!

Q: (C) Where they like prayers? (L) Yeah, and it's really funny because I started out using the Lord's Prayer. Then I decided that I wasn't happy with it because it wasn't open enough. It had associations with specific religious things, and so I rewrote it. I'll have to... It was something like... (DD) Did you use those words as a template? (L) Yeah. (Joe) I used to say a Lord's Prayer that was modified. At night, like a mantra, I used to just go over and over... (L) Did you do it in concert with breathing? (Joe) Not consciously. (L) Yeah, well you see, I did. It was very deliberate controlled breathing. I did this every night for months. (DD) How were you breathing? (L) Very similar to what Craig teaches, what they call this Victory Breath. (Joe) Was it both in and out through the nose? (L) In through the nose, out through the mouth. (Joe) Because I thought Victory Breath was weird when we did the course since it was all through the nose. (A**) Yeah, that's what was missing. (L) Yeah, I did it in through the nose, out through the mouth. It was in and count, hold and count, out and count. And it was very controlled... it was very similar to what they call this Ujjai breath, or Victory Breath. That was kind of familiar to me, because I'd done that for years. (C) And while you were doing it, you were saying... (L) I was repeating these phrases, and each phrase was created so that the in or out breath fit the phrase exactly. So for the first phrase, I would breathe in, and then out for the second phrase, etc. And my objective was to do it twenty times. I don't think I ever did it twenty times, because I would get to about ten or twelve, and then I would just leave the body or something, just zone. And after a certain number of times of doing that, then I had this... I dunno, I came back to myself with this... I dunno whether I want to call it a kundalini experience or not, but I felt there was this tremendous cleansing event that went on for hours and hours and hours. I've described it before. Something happened. But anyway, that was the story. So I found that to be very effective. I dunno what to ask now. (Joe) Is what you just described the idea?

A: Yes and another excellent technique though for other purposes is what you call "power breathing".

Q: (L) Oh, my Power Breathing. (C) What is that? (L) For me, that's just energizing. The fast pace on the treadmill accompanied by a very particular kind and pace of breathing. This is the one that it's not the head, it's matched to the body. The one is like intellect and heart, and Power Breathing is like moving center and heart... You let the movement of your body take you where you need to go.

Q: (L) Oh, my Power Breathing. (C) What is that? (L) For me, that's just energizing. The fast pace on the treadmill accompanied by a very particular kind and pace of breathing. This is the one that it's not the head, it's matched to the body. The one is like intellect and heart, and Power Breathing is like moving center and heart... You let the movement of your body take you where you need to go.

A: Remember what that technique did?

Q: (L) Oh yeah! (Joe) What did it do? Did you fly? Superpowers? (A**) That was the past life thing, wasn't it? (L) Yeah, I went into a past life memory in the gym. (Joe) Where, here? (L) No, in Florida. Geez... But I guess if people do that, they need to have somebody there. So, there are a couple of ways to tap into these emotional issues that you're talking about that are actually somewhat different from this Art of Living thing?

A: Yes and probably more effective if utilized faithfully. AoL is like the "Diet Coke" of breathing techniques... Just one calorie.

The session above was from the period that Laura developed the Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program. You may want to check that out if you haven't yet.

@cassandra,

Your experience reminded me of Laura's experience combining breathing techniques with exercise and also your idea to be "keeping an eye on the clock" was similar to Laura's method of employing 'a powerful "seed"'. Although your "keeping an eye on the clock" was simple and without any particular objective, it may have been enough to make a difference.

Session 20 June 2009:

The session above was from the period that Laura developed the Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program. You may want to check that out if you haven't yet.
Well, I will have to reread that a few times to really understand its significance, i.e, I don't get it, but I will ponder, thank you.

I have started EE, do the exercises every day and the meditation. It is powerful stuff! It has already affecting me, but I can't really describe how yet.

Did you mean that I unwittingly, influenced the clock to move slower, because I was bored and wanted time to hurry up?

Well, I will have to reread that a few times to really understand its significance, i.e, I don't get it, but I will ponder, thank you.

I have started EE, do the exercises every day and the meditation. It is powerful stuff! It has already affecting me, but I can't really describe how yet.

Did you mean that I unwittingly, influenced the clock to move slower, because I was bored and wanted time to hurry up?

Perhaps this could be a somewhat clumsy explanation, but I'll give it a go. Fusing my moving ( flapjacks), intellectual ( counting), and emotional
(frustration) centres, I moved into zero time, timelesness, for a while.

That's great that you are getting on board with EE, perhaps when you are ready to share your experiences you can add to the EE thread.

I recall a SOTT article which talked about the differences in perception of time and thought that this was relevant:
Why does this distortion occur? What causes it?

When time crawls: A paradox

I've collected hundreds of stories from people in all walks of life who have described instances when time seems to pass slowly. The circumstances are quite varied, but they can be classified into six general categories.

First, there's intense suffering, like torture, or intense pleasure, like sexual ecstasy. (Time doesn't always fly when you're having fun.)

Then there's violence and danger. Soldiers, for example, often describe time slowing down during combat.

Waiting and boredom may be the most familiar. Solitary confinement in prison is an extreme version of this, but working the counter at a job and having no customers will also do the trick.
It feels like the entire world is in solitary confinement or prison right now and I think it is natural that our perception of time is altered. For many people there is plenty of time to think!

I've seen a few people on social media, who after only 2 weeks of lockdown have been beginning to question their spirituality. Many people are realising that their material things can no longer distract them from the holes left by the lack of social contact.

A girl wrote "I have begun to search for something deeper, a deeper meaning to reality" and it seemed that even though she did yoga and ate vegan and traveled to hippy hangouts and dressed accordingly that to her those things no longer equated to being spiritual. She was questioning it all.

That to me is really heartening to see, that there are some people who may begin their search for truth after all this. Even though I agree with most of what Mandatory Intellectomy has written below, I still like to think that there is hope for some. :-)

Even the most hopeless cases need to be given a chance. Over and over again, even. I'm just saying that those who didn't wake up after all the events of the past 20 years are unlikely to wake up in this lifetime. Some may need a few more incarnations in this kind of shit before they start catching on. So chance? Sure. But don't get your hopes up. Everyone's had plenty of opportunities to wake up. Things have been outrageous for a long time. This isn't really that different from many other things that happened in the last two decades.

I mean, how do you really justify not waking up after 9/11, with all the stuff that happened after it? People have access to information unprecedented in history, and they're still unable to figure out even the basics. If their life style consists of watching TV and zero reading on their own, then nothing you say or show them will make a difference. You can't wake these people up any more than you can wake up a computer program.

Exactly. And when the Cs hinted that at some point people will be confused and want answers, and we'll have answers, I think it will be more about showing them how to cope with the new reality and explaining some basics of what's going on, rather than about their awakening and learning to think for themselves. They will maybe listen to us instead of the TV, but they still won't think for themselves. They don't know how. So I'm expecting only very few to sort of 'join our ranks' at this point.

If you're at a final stage of a game and still haven't figured out the rules, you're unlikely to be the winner. It's a bit too late.

Think about when you first 'started to wake up' and what a long way it was from there to here. And we're all still learning, and there's much we have yet to learn. So even if anybody 'wakes up', what then? It's not like waking up gives them all the knowledge we've been accumulating for decades. It's just 'Holy shit, I was wrong all my life! What now?'. They won't have the time to sit in front of the PC for 10 years and learn about everything. Waking up can happen quickly, but understanding what exactly you've woken up into can take decades. And I believe the time frame for that is closing.

But only very few will even get to that point. Most will be shaken out of their slumber only through their ego, because someone dared upset their quiet lives and they don't like it. So maybe they'll realise the government is their enemy and will not save them, but their perception of that reality will be very different from ours. They will see the wrong reasons for everything, based on the world view they'd held their whole lives. They'll just slightly adjust their views, filtered through all the usual cognitive biases, and come up with explanations that make sense to them, but aren't true.

So I think people have mostly missed their window of opportunity for waking up if they're still asleep today.

Anyway, we should be trying to wake people up disregarding of what their chances of waking up are, so no need to worry about it too much.

I think we should carry on keeping the lighthouse burning regardless.

But back to your experience Cassandra, I don't know if you did or did not fuse your centres and experience zero time, something like that would be kinda cool to experience I reckon. Though I'm of the opinion - and this is very much FWIW - that we need now more than ever to keep our feet on the ground and stay present so we don't get lost. Keeping focus on what is real as objectively as we can, with the help of the forum as an anchor.

More and more now I am seeing the forum and it's members as a conduit to a new, more objective reality. Without it I really do think we would be up s**t creek without a paddle!

Back
Top Bottom