Session 21 September 2024

Thank you for the new session. The discussion was great.
It wondered about acetylcholine and why smokers are less likeable by 4d sts... If acetylcholine is created also when we learn new stuff, then it must be some "creative compound", if 4d sts feeds on suffering and also STS is not creative but entrophic, then it don't like anything what is creative as acetylcholine produced by smoking/learning/creativity :) ? Just wondering, not sure if it is in any way "true".

Thanks for the great session!!

It wondered about acetylcholine and why smokers are less likeable by 4d sts... If acetylcholine is created also when we learn new stuff, then it must be some "creative compound", if 4d sts feeds on suffering and also STS is not creative but entrophic, then it don't like anything what is creative as acetylcholine produced by smoking/learning/creativity :) ? Just wondering, not sure if it is in any way "true".

It's very interesting, the linkage of acetylcholine to mental blocking.. It made me think of - there's a part in Darkness Over Tibet where Illion, after having been living in the underground city for some time, eating their food etc, feels an extreme sort of brain fog. Then when he leaves for a while, goes out into the rain (if I recall correctly), it's like he gets magnetically reset, all the negative influence of that place is washed away and he's suddenly himself again.

Has anyone ever noticed this effect in their lives? I have, a very mild version of it: One side of my family are all a bit mentally unhealthy IMO. Nothing really bad or anything, they're pretty normal... But the other side I'd say are very mentally healthy (and most happen to be tobacco smokers BTW! None of the other side are)... Unfortunately for me, it's the unhealthy side who I live near and see regularly. They're always playing mind games with each other, they are not very self aware, hardly ever light-hearted, very self serious.. After a time of being with them, I find that mood rubbing off on me. It can last for a long time afterwards. Then when I go and visit the other side of my family sometimes, it's like a huge breath of fresh air. My wife and I have notice it every time. Afterwards, we say to each other "ahhh so that's what normal people are like, I remember now!". And for a while, it seems to innoculate us against the murky vibes of the other side of the family - when we see them we are no longer drawn into their world, etc etc... If that makes sense.

C.S. Lewis wrote a similar thing in his novel That Hideous Strength, IIRC. I don't have the quote to hand, will try to find it later if I can find my copy of the book. Basically the protagonist is drawn into the negative influence of a very negative organisation (with roots in C.S. Lewis's version of, basically, 4D STS). Later when he extricates himself from it and is back amongst the positively oriented normal people - his wife and friends - it's like he suddenly wakes up and realises that he hasn't been himself.

So anyway I don't know how acetylcholine works in all this, but this is what all the stuff about mental blocking made me think of. Not sure if it's exactly what the C's mean by "mental blocking", but... you can practise this in every day life when, for example - things I've been doing a lot of recently - you have to deal with serious things like, going into some office to do something official with government bureaucracy, or medical stuff in a hospital, etc - places you go where the vibe is heavy and dark. You can just choose NOT to feel heavy and dark and overly serious when in those places, and it makes it all way easier! Getting outside for a cigarette when you can certainly helps too :)

edit: just read the MENTAL BLOCKING thread and saw the entry from the Cassiopaea Glossary:
[...] Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In aconfrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions. [...]
Yess! Exactly. And this would make what you said karo, about acetylcholine being related to creativity, make sense. Because I think reacting to a confrontation in, basically, a non-programmed way = creativity.

Last edited:
I’ve been tested multiple times for personality and mood disorders. First when I was in my early 20’s and again in my 30’s. I wanted answers the second time and kept pursuing it, it was intensive screening over a couple of months that came up with nothing of interest apart from things like lacking self control and being lazy, indulgent and some narcissistic tendencies.

Later in my 30s I was doing a lot of research in gut health as I was having some pretty severe and debilitating problems. I have had 2 occasions in my life where I became antibiotic resistant, the first when I was 18 months old and the second at 15, my health really deteriorated after the second time. It’s only been in the past 4 or 5 years where I’ve been able to get on top of my gut issues enough to not be completely miserable 24/7. I’m not going to put all of my mood problems down to bacteria (lack there of) problems but I do give it a very high credence, there’s a causal link for sure but other underlying issues I haven’t sorted out.
It would have been easier to just get a bipolar diagnosis because then I’d have more support and understanding. What I know I’m lacking is intense exercise and ability to some long fasting.

I have 3 other children that didn’t even slightly prepare me for my grand finale, baby 3 didn’t sleep either but was very chilled out when she was awake. I would see other parents with busy beaver children and think ‘thank god that’s not my kid’ …. and here we are, I’m not sure why the universe thinks I needed one of these children but I know I have to step up my game to keep up with her, she’s the boss and will run rings around me if I don’t find outlets for her energy all day long.

Intensive playing, yes, that’s what she needs. Now where do I get the energy for that?
I sympathise with your dilemma. My wife and I experienced lots of problems with our fourth child but that was only later when he first went to school. It was not until we got a diagnosis that he was a severe dyslexic that things fell into place and we got help with his condition but it did put a lot of strain on our marriage.

Everyone's circumstances are different of course. My wife was a great attender of organised play groups (do you have 'Tumble Tots' in Oz?) and this allowed our toddlers to let off steam and also gave a chance for my wife to compare notes with other mothers. Could your older children step up to the plate perhaps and help entertain your daughter more? The benefit of having a larger family is that the younger ones have more interaction with their older siblings who can play with the younger child thereby freeing the parents to get on with other family business. Are your parents or fellow siblings on hand to give any assistance? If they are still fit and able bodied, grandparents bring a wealth of experience to the party. My mother loved spending time with her grandchildren and her only complaint was that she did not see enough of them (which was largely down to my wife who detested my mother).

I always view Australia as a more outdoors culture, which has a warmer, sunnier climate than the drab old UK. I don't know if you have your own swimming pool, for example, but swimming might be a good exercise outlet for both you and your daughter, especially if you can involve your older children too. My children loved pool time (except the youngest) and swimming in the sea. Maybe you already do this though. Sorry if my suggestions seem somewhat simplistic. Luckily, our over active child was our firstborn but her energy and drive later helped us with the younger children since she soon asserted herself as the boss. Our nickname for her was the "governator" :-D, as she took no nonsense from her younger siblings.

I appreciate that things are no doubt very tough for you at the moment and this may feel like a phase that is never ending but my own experience is that somehow or other you do battle through these difficult times and children grow up so quickly that you soon wonder where the years went.​

Thanks for the great session!!

It's very interesting, the linkage of acetylcholine to mental blocking.. It made me think of - there's a part in Darkness Over Tibet where Illion, after having been living in the underground city for some time, eating their food etc, feels an extreme sort of brain fog. Then when he leaves for a while, goes out into the rain (if I recall correctly), it's like he gets magnetically reset, all the negative influence of that place is washed away and he's suddenly himself again.

Has anyone ever noticed this effect in their lives? I have, a very mild version of it: One side of my family are all a bit mentally unhealthy IMO. Nothing really bad or anything, they're pretty normal... But the other side I'd say are very mentally healthy (and most happen to be tobacco smokers BTW! None of the other side are)... Unfortunately for me, it's the unhealthy side who I live near and see regularly. They're always playing mind games with each other, they are not very self aware, hardly ever light-hearted, very self serious.. After a time of being with them, I find that mood rubbing off on me. It can last for a long time afterwards. Then when I go and visit the other side of my family sometimes, it's like a huge breath of fresh air. My wife and I have notice it every time. Afterwards, we say to each other "ahhh so that's what normal people are like, I remember now!". And for a while, it seems to innoculate us against the murky vibes of the other side of the family - when we see them we are no longer drawn into their world, etc etc... If that makes sense.

C.S. Lewis wrote a similar thing in his novel That Hideous Strength, IIRC. I don't have the quote to hand, will try to find it later if I can find my copy of the book. Basically the protagonist is drawn into the negative influence of a very negative organisation (with roots in C.S. Lewis's version of, basically, 4D STS). Later when he extricates himself from it and is back amongst the positively oriented normal people - his wife and friends - it's like he suddenly wakes up and realises that he hasn't been himself.

So anyway I don't know how acetylcholine works in all this, but this is what all the stuff about mental blocking made me think of. Not sure if it's exactly what the C's mean by "mental blocking", but... you can practise this in every day life when, for example - things I've been doing a lot of recently - you have to deal with serious things like, going into some office to do something official with government bureaucracy, or medical stuff in a hospital, etc - places you go where the vibe is heavy and dark. You can just choose NOT to feel heavy and dark and overly serious when in those places, and it makes it all way easier! Getting outside for a cigarette when you can certainly helps too :)

edit: just read the MENTAL BLOCKING thread and saw the entry from the Cassiopaea Glossary:

Yess! Exactly. And this would make what you said karo, about acetylcholine being related to creativity, make sense. Because I think reacting to a confrontation in, basically, a non-programmed way = creativity.
I forgot to add that I based my assumptions on someone's else's posts in the thread after the Session, and without quoting previous message I connected the dots in my head and wrote my post just loosely referencing to this, in my head :). Someone else said that acetylcholine is also created when we are learning so maybe I just go and look for that post :)

Thanks for the session. That was one heck of a discussion. If I could, I'd have chosen the like love and laughter reactions. I'm thankful for the books that are mentioned as I read through transcripts from start to finish. I'll take on the recommended reading list once I and through those!

Funny it's been said to avoid the dentist. I switched dentists about a year ago and had nothing but problems with both "doctors."

Thinking about dinosaurs and the weird time shift/bleed through event around 70k years ago; I wonder if it was like a bleed through from the past in the then present. Meaning, did the dinosaurs truly exist 65 million years ago (the C's say 27 million years) as shown in the fossil record and then 70k years ago some timewarp/bleed through event happened where humans and dinosaurs lived side by side for a certain number of years? Also interesting that humans were larger and loved longer.before the younger dryas. It would them make sense that animals ie. Megafauna were so large

Thanks again for the session Le Chateau and crew ! 😘

Just a thought on what the C's said about "Explosive revelations and events coming!"

I watched the Neil Oliver Show on GB News a couple of weeks ago and he devoted a segment of the show to a legal challenge by lawyers acting here in the UK to reopen an inquest into the death of Geoff Campbell, who died on 11 September 2001 whilst attending a conference on the 106th floor of the Northern Tower in New York City, which collapsed after being hit by a hijacked plane.
Matt Campbell has submitted a 2,500 page application for a new inquest into the death of his younger brother Geoff .

An inquest into his death ruled that he had been unlawfully killed in an "act of terrorism" by al-Qaeda flying aircraft into the towers and causing their "total destruction".

However, Matt believes the buildings collapsed as a result of a controlled demolition - a theory that has been previously dismissed during official investigations.

Matt, who lives in Hurstpierpoint, believes there is "significant evidence" which went unheard at the 2013 London inquest into the deaths of Geoff and nine other British citizens.

He has submitted a lengthy application to the Attorney General for evidence to be reviewed.

The application includes letters of support from five other family members who lost loved ones in the destruction of the Twin Towers.

It includes accounts from a number of witnesses who would be willing to give evidence at a fresh hearing.

The request is being made under Section 13 of the UK Coroners Act 1988 which allows an inquest to be re-run in the "interests of justice" if substantial new evidence comes to light.

For a new inquest to be allowed, the family need to show that evidence not considered at the first inquest may lead to a different verdict.

Matt Campbell with the help of US attorney Ted Walter has now won his legal challenge to the UK's Attorney General to get the inquest into his brother's death reopened.

Unfortunately, I don't have the Neil Oliver interview but have an alternative interview with Matt Campbell and Ted Walter which sets out what new evidence, including expert analysis and eyewitness reports, they are bringing before the coroner's court to try to shed light on what really transpired on 9/11. See: Matt Campbell and Ted Walter on the path to a new 9/11 inquest

Ted Walter starts speaking at the 17 minutes mark about the implications of the decision.

If this new evidence is brought before the coroner's court, it could well lead to "explosive revelations", the effects of which will spill over far beyond the UK. A finding by the coroner that Geoff Campbell's death was caused by rigged explosives and/or other possible nefarious causes would be a landmark decision. However, as and of itself, such a decision will not lead to any immediate legal consequences, as it will not lay blame or any criminal or civil legal guilt on any party or parties but it will open the door to potential proceedings in the United States based on the UK's coroner's findings. How soon the new inquest can commence is an open question at the moment but Matt Campbell is hopeful the new hearing can proceed before the end of this year. This would certainly fit the C's timeframe. Who knows, such a finding might even start a breadcrumb trail that leads all the way back to Mossad.

Time will tell.

N.B. When I started to write this piece, I did think of the recent pager and walkie talkie explosions in Lebanon that maimed and killed so many Hezbollah commanders. Already "explosive revelations" are coming to light here. However, this revelatory process was already well underway when the C's made their statement on 21 September. Hence, I believe the C's had something else in mind here. It could, of course, be something completely different as the Monty Python team were want to to say :-D.​

the Younger Dryas event that wiped out the megafauna of, or whatever megafauna was supposedly still wandering around after the alleged destruction of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago, they say. But then of course we have suspicions about that because there are artifacts that depict dinosaurs with human beings. And there are human footprints,
Multiple accounts in John Keels and Linda S. Godfrey's books about dinos surviving:

1. one pterodactyl successfully hibernates to the 1960's:
enclosed in a multi-tonnes large stone's "ancient air bubble" as "ecosphere", probably created during a past cataclysm. Workers of a stone quarry / industrial development project break the large stone. Pterodactyl wakes up, makes sounds and feebly tries to breath in the new atmosphere. Weakly flaps its wings, gets to the air for a short distance, then lands hard and dies shortly, out of exhaustion.

2. dragon-like larger snake-dino - a "dryland eel" with legs and fins AND dragon wings is spotted by cowboys. It weakly takes into the air for a short distance then falls out of exhaustion and is killed on the sport. Trophies are separated from the corpse and taken into a city. Rest buried.

C's already told us that the Lockness Nessie-Eel dino community survives and flourishes. Also the 700 year old and 1000 feet long squids:
Q: (L) Are there any huge monsters at the bottom of the ocean?
A: Giant squid about 1000 feet long. There are about 20,000 of them more or less.
Nessie serpents:
Q: (L) {One of my kids} wants to know what the Loch Ness Monster is?

A: Serpent. 40 feet long average. There are 51 in the lake. They live in underwater cavern system and are leftovers from pre-cataclysmic times.
The two books have several accounts of such probable surviving dinos. Admittedly they are a very limited size species, proving probably what dino form is able to survive cataclysms. But still: Even nowadays whales sporting a SuperSoul live only 200 years max, estimated.

Then there were the 10-15 feet tall giants of Patagonia, who were probably happily co-existing with dinos. Riding and bringing them up as pets is a possibility as well. Jessup's "Small People" with dinos, giant people with dinos and normal sized humans with dinos.

I think instead of a nice linear history with most events neatly following one another in a well-ordered row, we have a broken ice crystal field resembling shattered glass pieces of history all around the globe and that's what we can call our timeline or history. Completely broken and "edited to hell and back" by Orion STS: resulting in near complete fragmentation.
Good luck putting it back together as a large puzzle, you can't.

(L) Mental blocking produces acetylcholine?

A: Yes

asked GPT about acetylcholine production, here's what it returned :

2. Cognitive Processes

• Acetylcholine plays a central role in attention, learning, memory, and focus. During tasks that require heightened concentration or mental effort, neurons in the brain's basal forebrain region release more acetylcholine to help enhance these cognitive processes.
  • Examples: Studying, solving puzzles, or learning new skills.
So mental effort and concentration like Mental blocking produces more acetylcholine.
Ok, here it is, I made my assumptions based on this post.

I have been living off grid for eleven days , without dis and miss information or propaganda or imposed deceptions but communing with the wonders of the extreme north of Scotland and its deep sea, now back at home reading this interesting session. Thank you all. That mental blocking also produces acetylcholine I have no doubt. I cannot measure its quantities but I can measure my well being . I know that this third dimension was created for the training of the Faithful and that , is the hardest task to maintain .That training of Mental blocking is classical inhibition. Do not do , neither comply to ones old pattern of habitual reaction. A surprise awaits.

healings presented in Dispenza's film
I can confirm that I checked out Dispenza - as a deliberately short clairvoyance check to see if he is a demonic Anti-Life impostor and charlatan. Risking my "reputation" [sic] I can confirm - IMO as far as my "CV-nose" goes - that Dispenza is not an evil guy and he honestly believes he is telling [his] truth.

Here is my CV-control video: usually just a photograph and or a 10-15 seconds video with person's face speaking is enough. So this 79 second video is abundant material.

Also he is literally describing my hypothesis - created years ago, probably got the idea from a session describing TDARM:
1. create a blueprint in the etheric realm: (5th or 4th Density?) for a pristinely new, healed cell tissue structure in your body. Like a punch-card. Code instructions. To make scars go away, etc..
2. That blueprint is projected into your 3rd Density body from the etheric blueprint realm. Slowly your 3D body is reacting is informed by this punch-card and fusing with this 'New Projected Blueprint Command' to heal & regenerate your part of body.
3. Hypothesis: this is how 'full body regeneration' worked when we still had our [nowadays] "junk DNA", then as working powers unhurt, uncut and activated in the Garden of Eden State, I think.

Also regarding Your Hyperdimensional Network creation: from here - 3rdD - and working there in a limited way as a FOTCM group, completely meshes with G.'s really serious mental concentration-picturing exercises, I think.

Since I fully believe my above hypothesis [but can't activate it because of cut DNA], just a couple weeks ago - thus before this session - I spontaneously started doing the FOTCM Personal Protection Crystal prayer EXACTLY as how Dispensa describes it in the above 2 minutes video and it is same as how G. urged us to do the really difficult mental exercises on picturing objects, photographing-engraving their appearance in our minds and then recalling, re-building them from memory.

Here on Aug 1, 2023, I'm introducing my MENTAL CARDIO idea [that we will need practice in 4thD if we wanna survive there IMO]: it meshes with Dispensa.

Here I describe how I modified the weather as experimental Projects A and B [winter and summer weathers] until years ago: as [PSI] Force Projected Meditative Imagination

Prayer:
Before I go out with my bicycle - nowadays I do pray to my crystals, during which I fully visualize traveling in a blue protective spherical force-field bubble that rejects all Matrix-Orion-STS attacks by repulsing and throwing back [with a cartoon style force] all cars that aim to hit me in those scenes of Always Expect Attack and Know the modes of Same. I'm concentrating with above described mental cardio and fully visualize this way my entire bike-journey accurately - every street corner, every dangerous traffic intersection, every stop arriving at my destination, then I proceed to visualize this protective blue force-field all the way back - the full route - as I come back to the house and arrive safely.

Feels like a mental dumbbell workout, which feels pleasant: my "brain muscles" = the force of image-creation centers feel well worked through.

I did not read further on purpose:
Now I am going back to continue reading the session from exactly the point, where I quoted you and wrote this post. Meaning I do NOT know the result yet, if you have asked the C's or not. So the veracity of my "CV-Nose" check skills are being tested.
Years ago, with several old members here on the forum announcing same: I got a 10/10 result on your linked "Is my Liver Safe?" test. :))

Back
Top Bottom