Session 21 September 2024

Tuesday George Galloway said that maybe Netanyahu was killed or very bad hurt in that Yemeni attack. I checked information about this and found nothing. But eh, you put this news here, thanks!

I'm wondering how true that report might be with the thought that if it is true, there would be massive effort to cover it up. I wouldn't be at all surprised if doubles for some of these main stage world players exist - they certainly project non-human personas as it is, so a double could easily pass for the "real" thing, IMO.

I've read that Iran's missiles were 80 to 90% effective at hitting their targets and the number of missiles was as high as 500 rather than the 200 reported. Of course, MSM including the CBS monitors of the VP debate, declared the attack a failure with the majority of the missiles shot down. Truth is more than the first casualty of war - it's MIA!

Last edited:
When it comes to tobacco, nicotine, and acetylcholine, is tobacco smoke from tobacco incense helpful in relation to nanobots?

Thanks for another amazing session 😊. I can definitely feel something explosive coming!

I’m good on the nicotine front. I have a steady stream going into my body all day…I chew nicotine gum like it is bubble gum 🤣
I started doing that years ago after reading some studies about it. I cannot smoke, I have a history with asthma and bronchitis and so anything that tickles my lungs are a problem.

Speaking of nicotine and smoking:

Russian MPs to back groundbreaking smoking ban – speaker​

The draft law would make it illegal to sell cigarettes, vapes and similar goods to anyone born after December 31, 2009.

The legislation tabled by the left-leaning New People faction means the legal smoking age will increase every year, eventually leading to a total prohibition for the entire population.
https://www.rt.com/russia/605124-russia-tobacco-ban-draft/

Unfortunately, Russia is in some ways even ahead of the West in going in the wrong direction.

(L) Yeah, they got bored. All right. And poor Scottie is going to have to transcribe all of that discussion! [laughter] He's going to hate us.
Always wondered who did this work..... thank you Scottie!!

(Joe) We gave a mouse two kilos of ivermectin and…
:lol2::lol2: Ive been taking IVM for years....if it wasnt safe id be dead by now.

Thank you for another session, always look forward to the next one!!! Please more current events,... :love:

When it comes to tobacco, nicotine, and acetylcholine, is tobacco smoke from tobacco incense helpful in relation to nanobots?

I think it would depend, is the incense actually tobacco or is it tobacco 'flavour'? I've never heard of it before. The benefits of nicotine come from getting the smoke into the lungs, so I'd guess that unless you're hovering over the incense breathing it in, I think the benefits would be minimal in comparison to a cigarette, patch, gum, etc.

Back
Top Bottom