Session 22 February 2010

Nathan said:
(Perceval) What's the percentage of clinical psychopaths in the whole world?

A: 6.5

Q: (Perceval) How many of those are female?

A: 1.7

Q: (Ark) But the females are more dangerous.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, now wait a minute, was that 1.7 of the 6.5?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, that's 1.7 IN the 6.5?

A: Yes.

I'm confused by the use of the words "of" and "IN", as they have the same meaning to me.

Just to clarify, are the Cs talking about 1.7% female psychopaths inside the 6.5% of psychopaths?

Based on the United States Census Bureau, the human population on Earth is 6,805,200,000.
Estimated female psychopaths: 7519746 0.1105%
Estimated male psychopaths: 434818254 6.3895%

What I understand :
Total percentage of clinical psychopaths is 6.5 % = (1.7% female +4.8% male)
so total number of clinical psychopaths (if we consider human population is 6,805,200,000) is 442.338.000 = 115.688.400 (female) + 326.649.600 (male)

Laura said:
The knuckle is black under the skin, swollen and very painful.

Put your arm into the FIR blanket and rest your hand palm down so your little finger joint touches the blanket. Helped me a lot - i think - to heal the thumb-tendon injury i reported here, plus helps me a lot with repetitive stress injury, stemming from typing, mousing and digital penning, i strain my hands a lot.

RyanX said:
It makes me wonder about the matching algorithms they use on dating sites like eHarmony. They make the claim that their service is based on the latest "science"... but to what aim is this "science"? The fact that the owners of eHarmony are christian zealots also throws up a red flag for me. Not that there still isn't a chance of being duped into the wrong relationship through other means (drugs and alcohol probably being the biggest), these dating services just add another layer of complexity to things.

Yes. "They" seem to know very well how to exploit people who are vulnerable in that respect.

aleana said:
Thank you for posting the session - this is so disturbing but so necessary for us to know. I have been single for some time now and I had two people suggest EHarmony to me, just two days ago! I have always been dubious - but this leave no doubt! What is so troublesome - is that for about 2 seconds I considered this - thinking that with my current knowledge - I would be unlikely to become entangled with someone inappropriate. HA!

Just knowing that even someone who has been a long term member of QFS can still be subject to the same manipulation is very eye-opening. What I remember about myself (many years ago) and friends who have been in the grips of a compelling "attraction" - there seems to be something that clouds one's perceptions - yet at the same time one also senses some instinct buried that knows you are in over your head and that if you listened to reason, you would get out of the relationship pronto!

However, I think because the state of "feeling in love " is so nice, something keeps you from networking. You instinctivley know that your friends and family members will try to talk sense into you - and that is the last thing one wants when in the grip of a "love bite".

Reminds me of "love is blind". What love? This phrase is such a contradiction of what love should be like! Love should be knowledge, and light, and therefore the ability to see. But in most cases, unfortunately it really makes us blind. Blind to others, blind to feedback, to the network, and to what our intuition tells us.

I think that the problem with dating is that the sole purpose of it IS dating. One can lie to oneself and think that it is to find "the One", to do something meaningful or whatever, but in the end, the mot immediate goal that two people trying to "date" have is to find a relationship, which almost inevitable starts with sex or abuse of sexual energy. This can rarely lead to love, IMO.

[quote author=Pete02 ]My heart does go out to Bob, Sue and the baby for the situation they are in. These are very unfortunate circumstances for them however it is a lesson to us all indeed. One which I find myself thinking about quite often. Ever since I started down this road I too have had times were I deeply miss having a companion and have thought about dating again but I made myself a promise. I told myself I wouldn't get involved again unless she was on the same path or at least a similar one which involves making a better person of herself, then at least we could grow together. After doing the reading on such things I just couldn't jump right into what might be another meaningless relationship and I always do consider possibly meeting someone who might take me off my path, so I abstain and will remain that way until she comes along or maybe never does. I am prepared for both outcomes. [/quote]

I think you are right. It is normal to hope for a relationship. But when you have a goal that doesn't involve your selfish needs only, or that means growing as a human being and trying to become a better person, then you are more likely to meet that person. When your whole life stops evolving around your couple, whatever you do with a common goal is already a huge amount of energy in your couple, so you don't need to drain each other trying to make it work. Dating prevents us from that possibility. OSIT.

Also, every step you make in terms of your work on yourself gives you a higher chance of not making the same mistakes from the past, respecting yourself and others more, and making more conscious choices, even if only a little at a time and provided that you network constantly. But that takes a lot of effort and conscious suffering, which most people aren't willing to do. Working to become a warrior worthy of a relationship is much harder than "dating", and people don't like paying in advance. Or even when they do in the beginning, they forget their initial goal once in a relationship and stop working every day of their lives. That is a very sad thing...

Anyway, that's my take on it, but I'm sure others will have much more to add.

(Thank you goto for those interesting links about In vitro fertilization and autism. It gives a lot of food for thought).

I want to add my thanks to Laura & team for deciding to publish this session and write about this recent event that you all went through. And what a stressful event it was! It was stressful reading about it- I can’t imagine going through it! This session was a GREAT reminder of how important it is to network! Network about our thoughts, feelings, emotions, family issues, even if we think it’s not related- it may very well be!

I do feel for Sue & Bob – especially Sue because she’s being controlled and doesn’t even realize it. Even so- they both should not lose hope! All they can do is become stronger by learning from their mistakes and battle- never giving up! That is all any of us can do- really.
We can all be a slave to our emotions even if our intellect is in full order- this event goes to show just how important it is to apply the knowledge given and NETWORK!

As others have said, at least by reading this- they will know that their child is autistic and hope that they will begin to look into this fact more closely.

I’m also BAFFLED at the fact of Bob being so adamant about wanting a baby. Even after they could not conceive and had to resort to InVitro Fertilization- and still be unsuccessful but keep trying nonetheless. If it were me- I would have taken it as a sign from the universe that I’m not supposed to have children at this time.

Interestingly, I began reading the book “High Strangeness” just last week and read the Pat session there a few nights ago. I had read it long time ago in the Wave but it was a refresher. And so I was thinking a lot on the topic of “unconscious agents” and so this session is very synchronis for me. And a lot of ‘high strangeness’ involved in this event to say the least.

All in all- I’m glad that everyone is ok- for the most part anyway- Laura, I hope your hand feels better soon. :flowers: One thing though- if you’re ever in that situation again… let the plate drop and save yourself!!!

On a lighter note- Bubbles- thanks for asking the C’s about the cat purring. That was also a question I have long wondered about. :P

EDIT: wow just reading Laura's post and it's sad to see that the STS have won this battle... :cry: but I tell you.. they have NOT won the war!

seeking_spirals said:
Thanks for posting this session. That was quite a series of unfortunate events and indeed a tragic story. But it is a very good real life example of that sort of dynamic and a good learning experience. And I must commend you all for your patience with them! Well I hope that Bob wont permanently leave the group. It would be a "battle won" by STS forces...

Well, the STS forces have won. Received the following from Bob this morning.

Bob said:
Sue and I will not be continuing with the group. We feel that you
don't have a clear picture of who Sue really is and because of that
you haven't shown her much respect. Without that there is no way to
move forward. There were also a number of factual errors in the intro
to the latest C session. We met in January of 2006 before I had become
a Sott editor and before I joined QFS in 2008 so there wouldn't have
been any asking for feedback from the group on relationships, etc. We
were also engaged before we came to Casstoberfest in 2007. We were just
thinking about getting married in France because we thought it would be
romantic.

We are also highly disturbed by yours and others comments about Johnny. We understand that you think you have our best interests at heart, but it isn’t working. Because this isn’t a good fit for the both of us we feel that it is in the best interests for all that we leave. No need to reply. Please unsubscribe us from the lists.

Sincerely,

Bob & Sue

Now, notice that he repeats again the legalistic nitpicking about when they met which he had sent to me earlier and which I had posted yesterday at the end of the intro post as an edit "ADDED". Obviously these small details that, in no way affect the substance of the problem, are all he has to hang onto.

What we see here is confused reasoning which is evidence of ponerization. Lobaczewski has the story of the characteropathic woman who dominated her brothers and they thought she was a saint, and I think the description is fairly close here.

Lobaczewski said:
The author studied an entire generation of older, educated, people wherein the source of such influence was the eldest sister who suffered perinatal damage of frontal centers. From early childhood, her four younger brothers assimilated pathologically altered psychological material, including their sister’s growing component of hysteria. They retained well into their sixties the deformities of personality and world view, as well as the hysterical features thus caused, whose intensity diminished in proportion to the greater difference in age. Subconscious selection of information made it impossible for them to apprehend any critical comments regarding their sister’s character; also, such comments were capable of offending family honor.

The brothers accepted as real their sister’s pathological delusions and complaints about her “bad” husband (who was actually a decent person) and her son, in whom she found a scapegoat to avenge her failures. They thereby participated in a world of vengeful emotions, considering their sister a completely normal person whom they were prepared to defend by the most unsavory methods, if need be, against any suggestion of her abnormality. They thought normal woman were insipid and naive, good for nothing but sexual conquest. Not one among the brothers ever created a healthy family or developed even average wisdom of life.

The character development of these people also included many other factors dependent upon the time and place in which they were reared: the turn of the century, with a patriotic Polish father and German mother who obeyed contemporary custom by formally accepting her husband’s nationality, but who still remained an advocate of the militarism, and customary accepting of the intensified hysteria, which covered Europe at the time. That was the Europe of the three Emperors: the splendor of three people with limited intelligence, two of whom revealed pathological traits. The concept of “honor” sanctified triumph. Staring at someone too long was sufficient pretext for a duel. These brothers were thus raised to be valiant duelists covered with saber-scars; however, the slashes they inflicted upon their opponents were more frequent and much worse.

When people with a humanistic education pondered the personalities of this family, they concluded that the causes for this formation should be sought in contemporary time and customs. If, however, the sister had not suffered brain damage and the pathological factor had not existed (exclusionary hypothesis), their personalities would have developed more normally even during those times. They would have become more critical and more amenable to the values of healthy reasoning and humanistic contents. They would have founded better families and received more sensible advice from wives more wisely chosen. As for the evil they sowed too liberally during their lives, it would either not have existed at all, or else would have been reduced to a scope conditioned by more remote pathological factors. {...}

Detailed analysis of the personality of the average person nearly always reveals certain results and certain difficulties caused by the effects upon him of some kind of pathological factor. If the activity was far removed or the factor relatively obvious, healthy common sense is better able to correct such effects. If the factor remains incomprehensible, the person has difficulty understanding the cause of his problems; he sometimes appears to remain a life-long slave of imaginings and patterns of response which originated under the influence of pathological individuals. Much the same occurred in the above-mentioned family, where the source of pathological induction was the eldest sister with perinatal damage of the prefrontal fields of her brain cortex. Even when she obviously abused her youngest child, her brothers attempted to interpret this in a paramoralistic manner, a sacrifice in the name of “family honor”.

One suspects that the Cs are right about Bob's "scars of the soul."

un chien anadolu said:
I wonder how did Sue become a member of the group in the first place ? Has she ever shown positive attitudes, contributions recognized and appreciated by others ?

She became a member because that's what Bob wanted. My guess is that she agreed with the covert intention of extracting him from the group because individuals like her are never satisfied unless they have total control over those around them. And, of course, this kind of control is built and exercised in the guise of "I do so much for you... for your own good... " and variations of the female vampire that is described in "Unholy Hungers". (Not to mention "In Sheep's Clothing.")

Críostóir said:
This experience with Bob and Sue seems to coincide with an unrelated experience I had on approximately the same dates. On Thursday, the 18th, I began to get really frustrated and anxious to the point that I couldn't study and do my homework. It seems like there might have been some slight background tension prior in the week, but, not to the point that I was seriously affected, or that it was very noticeable. Also, Wednesday night, the 17th, my son had difficulty sleeping and kept waking up crying, like he was having nightmares. My daughter and I also had troubling dreams that night. I don't remember them, but my wife said that I was thrashing about.

I think that would be circumstantial evidence of the waves being beamed that activated Sue and possibly that poor guy that flew his plane into the IRS building in Texas.

Críostóir said:
I thought that the occurrence on Wednesday might have been an indicator of hyper-dimensional phenomenon according to the research of John Keel in his book Operation Trojan Horse and The Eighth Tower.

Well, I thought I would relate this experience in case it might be useful.

It's certainly useful to consider as many factors as possible. And you may very well be right: it could have been hyperdimensional activation as well as 3D wave beaming activation.

Lauranimal said:
Thanks to you all for turning this unfortunate experience into a teaching tool for us all. My heart goes out to Sue, Bob & Baby. I cannot imagine the challenges ahead for them.

Actually, that was probably the cause of the emotional state of Sue that, along with any "beaming activity" put her into the state she was in when she read the email I wrote that she was sure was a direct attack on her. What is really sad is the fact that her denial of reality is so strong that she will sacrifice anything and anybody to keep it intact, even her infant.

When my kids were little, I was on the constant look-out for problems with the idea that if I spotted any, I would then figure out a way to solve them. Sue, on the other hand, is constantly alert to stave off any impression of problems for her own peace of mind. That means that problems that may be noted about her child will be shoved under the rug so that she can maintain her self-image as perfect. Because, of course, her child is an extension of herself and must be perfect too.

Very sad for the child.

LissyLou said:
The icing on the cake came last evening, when instead of simply packing and leaving for home as planned... She went to a bar, got drunk, couldn’t drive, got a ride, only because the fellow knew my husband and I and graciously agreed to drive her the 20 miles to our house. And then, invites the fellow to spend the night with her, in my house, without even consulting me! I had met the fellow twice, as he was a patron of our restaurant, but not someone I would consider a close friend. And certainly not somebody I would allow to stay in my home, uninvited.

My husband and I had to put our foot down, told her if she wanted to spend the night with him, why bring him here? Go to his place. So she dressed to leave and my husband said just pack everything and I am so sorry, you cannot stay here anymore.

Well, this is actually closer to the situation with Bob and Sue than one might initially think. Bob is "drunk" on emotional and sexual chemicals and his behavior is that of a man who has taken leave of his senses. Not very promising situation for a man who claims that he wants a family and wants to be the protector of that family.

Ennio said:
This whole event reminded me of the idea of Conscious Suffering. Of choosing to act on some knowledge that is painful even to think about, simply because it is the right thing to do. And because it is done with the conscience of what it means to the people involved - in this case people in the groups that she works with, came to know and care about - the efforts required must have been ten times larger for that alone. Because even if Bob has some inkling of what all this means, Laura knows better than anyone - and is probably suffering for them and their predicament.

So thank you, Laura. Who knows how many people will read what you wrote and prevent what's described from happening to themselves because of it.

Only the people here know how hard it was for me to publish that session. And even they don't know my inner struggle. As I wrote to someone else: Knowing what I know about Bob & Sue, that they are really clueless and narcissistic, I shouldn't let anything they say or do bother me, but it really hit me hard to have spent so much time trying to be nice to someone who challenged everything I said and did in a rude way, and then, still trying to be nice, to be accused of being mean!

That's where the conscious suffering comes in.

Before, I would have done anything to shove it under the rug, to make nice, to protect my "I need to be approved of or liked" program. But instead, I just sat in the hurt of the completely false and uncalled for accusations, continued to try to deal with her and him over a period of days, and even thought seriously about withholding the session. I had a long discussion with my personal network about it and all agreed that it would do more good for others to read it, and it was doing no good at all for Bob and Sue to try to "make nice."

Well, I'm sure that she thinks I'm really mean now! And I'm sure that he now agrees. She "wins" where he is concerned, but it is a Pyrrhic victory - they both lose their souls by believing the lie. But one hopes that their drama serves as a lesson that will protect someone else from the same errors.

go2 said:
Does InVitro Fertilization increase the risk of autism?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/why-children-born-by-ivf-may-be-more-at-risk-of-autism-and-childhood-cancers-422353.html said:
Yet for some, according to research published last week, the cost could be high. A study at the University of California appears to show that children born by IVF are more likely to be diagnosed with autism, childhood cancers and cerebral palsy. <snip>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_548-H1Cl7Y :scared: A TV news clip on new studies confirming association of IVF and autism. The rate of autism in ART children is
ten times the rate of autism in children conceived by natural reproduction.

Edit: IMHO....The infertility industry profits from human emotion, ignorance, and suffering; offering a "miracle " contravening natural infertility and miscarriage
protection from birthing weak and defective children. It is an industry with knowledge and no common sense.

Edit: These new studies linking ART and autism are in the news today. Here is more from the industry.....

http://theafa.typepad.com/theafablog/2010/02/crowds-carrying-pitchforks-is-public-anxiety-about-ivf-warranted-.html said:

Yes, this is something we found while trying to find out what we were seeing in this child. I agonized over saying anything at all to Bob & Sue but there were hints that help was available and it could make a difference if it was implemented early enough. So, for the sake of the baby, I carefully spoke up. There was a strong psychic element to this that I simply could not resist. I was literally biting my tongue to try to suppress it. And, as I said above, I think that it was really this that set Sue off, though she hid it well and looked for some other thing to make a fuss over because she didn't want to be seen as not caring about her child. It's amazing the maneuvers and manipulations she went through to maintain her facade with Bob... and, of course, he bought it. But, as Lobaczewski says:

Lobaczewski said:
One phenomenon all ponerogenic groups and associations have in common is the fact that their members lose (or have already lost) the capacity to perceive pathological individuals as such, interpreting their behavior in a fascinated, heroic, or melodramatic way. The opinions, ideas, and judgments of people carrying various psychological deficits are endowed with an importance at least equal to that of outstanding individuals among normal people. The atrophy of natural critical faculties with respect to pathological individuals becomes an opening to their activities, and, at the same time, a criterion for recognizing the association in concern as ponerogenic. Let us call this the first criterion of ponerogenesis.

I would say that Sue is VERY good. She's cute, small, helpless looking, and very well preserved for her age, looking like someone in their 20s. The one thing that gives her away is her hands. She has really old-looking, ugly hands, like the hands of a witch. When I noticed them, I was actually shocked at the discrepancy between her hands and the rest of her.

The main thing about her is: she uses pity constantly to control others. That's why Bob thinks she is such a "wonderful woman." He doesn't see that her wonderful "care" of others is designed to get something major for herself and that removes all value from it. She just puts up with SOOOO much and all she ever does is give, give, give...

Megan said:
I am on the autistic spectrum myself (an "Aspie"), and I can comment a little <snip>

Whatever is going on with this child would appear to me to be very severe at this point, because he is so young and yet is already behaving this way. I wouldn't call him "high functioning" from what I have read here.

I have to agree though I didn't have the heart to say that to Bob & Sue, but rather suggested that if they act now, they might be able to reverse it. I couldn't see taking away hope.

Fact is, the baby is developmentally about 7 or 8 months old, and that is a LOT of discrepancy for one so young. Also, there was something I didn't mention: the crab walking. This was the strangest thing I've ever seen a child do.

He would have one leg in front, one leg in back, and scoot with his hands assisting. He could get around quite well, but it was really bizarre to see this. He COULD crawl normally, because he would do it once in awhile, but he constantly reverted to this crab maneuver. Also, when you would try to get him to stand up and walk holding a hand, (he did this a TINY bit), he would then collapse to the floor in this strange position, one leg bent in front, one leg bent in back.

I described this to one of the forum members in an email, Hildegarda, who is pretty much on top of child development stuff, and she said:

Hildegarda said:
Crawling is the single most important predictor for developmental issues. A child can be a late or early walker, or a late or early talker -- it doesn't matter, as long as he/she sits up by the age of 6 months there isn't much else to go by other then that. There was a recent study by one professor who looked at video tapes of autistic children and saw a lot of uncoordinated crawling just like the one described above. You really want to see right-left hand-leg coordination in crawling by this age especially. But -- this is common knowledge among educational psychologists, early ed teachers and special ed teachers; there are whole therapy methods built around promoting these skills in young kids (e.g., Brain Gym), it's even TOLD to parents by pediatricians now! The fact that Sue is a special ed teacher and didn't take notice of that is mind-boggling, that's serious denial.

Well, of course, Bob has joined the "denial club" and insists that Johnny is "much too interactive and engaging to be classified autistic in any sense. He wrote to me as follows:

Bob said:
A
search of the web on crab crawling brings up a lot of videos and
articles on "normal" kids doing it. He also doesn't really favor right
or left. He throws really well with both arms. When you mentioned your
concerns he (and I) were both pretty sick at the time and so he may have
appeared lethargic. He seems to do the crawl more for having one hand
free to carry something. He used to push things along the floor ahead
of him before learning to pick them up and doing the crab crawl.
Perhaps there is a muscle issue with one leg, but then again he can
stand without any problem and move along furniture and push chairs
around. Since we've been back he's been standing and cruising much
more, too. The trip may have been just what he needed to be stimulated.
Any chance you can ask the C's about this in the next session?

Well, we did ask with the results you see. And they have both dived into DeNile because it is a lot more than just the dull look in his face, the crab-crawling, etc. As Andromeda mentioned, there was an odd smell to the child that the girls described as like "wet cement" that had gone sour. And this was AFTER he was over being sick. His body had no real tone, either. Like I said, in many ways, he presented as a 7 or 8 month old and that's a big gap for one who measures his life in months.

If they take some actions, they might be able to fix things. Or, they might make things worse. Time will tell a lot of things.

I tell ya, being in this "line of work" is gruelling.

OMG, I have been really shocked as I read the session and circumstances yesterday, compared to my own issues at the present moment. I felt so small and like a fool that I complain where I'm going through and then I read this...

It gives much food for thought and brought myself a little more back to reality again, that things have to be done and most often complaining and self-pity makes one blind. Dragged by ones own emotions, cause of feeling attacked or something like that.

Anyway, I wondered the first day, as I read the message that people from chateau got a bug, where I promptly wondered how can that be? With the given circumstances it makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for sharing Chateau team, it helps a lot. And I wish you all the best, who may still suffer from the bug, the happenings etc.

Q: (L) So why didn't they just put an implant in him?

A: Strong willed.

Q: (L) But obviously, being strong willed doesn't mean that you can't be gotten

to through your emotions. Oh, yeah. That’s why Sue...

A: Exactly. It should be a lesson to many; it is also a tale as old as time.

Q: (Perceval) Was she abducted to install her implant?

A: Oh yes. Why do you think she is so resistant to the topic of aliens and UFOs?

It has been programmed into her.

that getting me to thing about my past relation ship ....
My ex don't what to heart about UFOs and aliens, she was exactly negative as c's have explained here.
I fell that she know something and she have hmm strength past experience but he denied all .

My computer , car all broke down ... always have problem. even i wrote to the c's forum my msg was del in txt box it was so frustrating to put together from beginning all thing that I wants to post.

------------

(Mr. Scott) We'll be able to manifest healthy pizzas!! [laughter]

A: Yes

Q: (Mr. Scott) Whoa, SWEET!!! And it will even taste like mozzarella cheese?!

A: Yes if you wish!

Q: (Mr. Scott) Oh my god...

I will make healthy Pizza !!:)

but pleas advice Can I use :
- yeast ?

and where to buy healthy flour ??
- online market ( ebay ?? ) ( i'm from Poland then better to buy online and send it, I dont see it at market )

other component i suppose are healthy if i'm wrong pleas correct me
- cheese
- oliwa z oliwek
- sugar (1 tablespoon)
- salt (1 small spoon)
- stuffing :
- onion
- paprika
- sausage
- pineapple (who likes) olives

herbs, thyme, basil

I'm making pizza lots of years :) but want to make healthy pizza for detox.

Thanks for sharing this Laura.

Bob said:
I joined QFS in 2008 so there wouldn't have been any asking for feedback from the group on relationships, etc.

Regardless of what stage a relationship is at, networking is vital. If Bob had asked for some honest objective discussion earlier then maybe much of the hurt could have been avoided.

This concurrent thread is a good example:

Flashgordonv said:
Well done Evolutionary, you had the courage to use the network, to face the relationship issues, to attempt to put things back together to see if they could work and then to be able to gracefully end the relationship by mutual agreement. And I am sure you learned a lot about yourself in the process.

This was really intense session with background, much of thing to learn trough it. Can identify mayself in some part of it in my life.
I am glad that you passed this attack, it was hard and that you are back on track. Thanks!

Shayne Knuckles O'Connor
wow, way to assassinate the characters of a mother and a baby ... you guys are absolute arseholes! it's one thing to post a massive, repetitive rant about a woman who is obviously under a lot of stress with a sick baby, but then to actually insult a 15-month old baby because it doesn't fit in with the fanatical ideas of your group is quite evil and insane.

He is lost and he suffers lack of knowledge and the world is full of "people" like him so nothing new in this.

Lucas said:
but pleas advice Can I use :
- yeast ?

No need if you use buckwheat and baking powder. If you are on the anti-candida diet, yeast is a no-no.

and where to buy healthy flour ??
- online market ( ebay ?? ) ( i'm from Poland then better to buy online and send it, I dont see it at market )

Read here for ideas:http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12189.new;topicseen#new
"Kasza" is buckwheat.

other component i suppose are healthy if i'm wrong pleas correct me
- cheese

Very bad for most people.

- oliwa z oliwek

OK for most people (I think).

- sugar (1 tablespoon)

Can be replaced by Xylitol so you don't feed your candida.

Ok for most people.
- paprika

Paprika is inflammatory for most people!

I'm making pizza lots of years :) but want to make healthy pizza for detox.

I suggest you read more on the detox threads in the forum. Have you done the Ultra Simple Diet and the Anti-Candida diet?

This morning we made something very close to pizza. See here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15947.msg141673#msg141673

[/quote]

Hi Laura and crew,

I am sorry to hear what you have gone through, with that terrible sickness and the trio. I wish you a speed recovery.

It was an interesting session, and there were lessons I can relate to from my distant past, which I have already shared in the Swamp. I can attest that there are women(and men obviously) who are really dangerous like Sue that they can vector your thinking and destroy your life. It is a sad story when I think about Bob and I can relate to him since I went through some of those manipulations.

And for the baby, it gives me shivers to think about him. I can't understand why those people need to have a baby when they can adopt an orphan or spend their money for the help of those who need instead of an IVF clinic. It really shows the power of narcissistic wounding in a family dynamic, and it was painful to see how your wounding affect others like an innocent baby. It is one thing to read a case study from the big 5 books, a completely another thing to read this drama here.

Thank you for sharing the session and the background, it gives me a determination to continue what I am doing to achieve a normal family life and raise my children attentively, without any programs. If the terrible times of the world passes and if we can create a new world, of course. ;)

Just my two cents, fwiw.

thank you for sharing this session.
fascinating & disturbing indeed...

i just wanted to point out to anyone who is single and feeling unhappy about it or the need to 'do' something about it:
there is probably a reason why society at large places so much importance on being in a relationship/getting married/hooking up with someone!
think about it! you get bombarded with it almost non-stop (even worse for women)!
or the look you sometimes get when you tell people you aren't in a relationship!

it's the perfect vehicle to inject chaos into people's lives.

and also consider how much of your desire to 'find someone' is purely motivated by STS thinking.

if you're 'meant' to find your soulmate or love of your life, i'm pretty sure he/she will show up without you having to prostitute yourself on dating websites or going 'on the prowl' in local clubs.

This has been worse than a Greek tragedy. I'm quite disheartened for Bob, Sue and the baby. It has been truly sad for all of us.

I hope others will benefit from this lesson.

Bob said:
Sue and I will not be continuing with the group. We feel that you
don't have a clear picture of who Sue really is and because of that
you haven't shown her much respect. [..] We are also highly disturbed by yours and others comments about Johnny. We understand that you think you have our best interests at heart, but it isn’t working. [..]Please unsubscribe us from the lists.

Even though on some level I was prepared for this, this quote from them still made my heart drop into an abyss. And it actually also makes me angry, for two reasons.

First, it amazes me how much they took, and also took for granted, all this time that they have been here. The sheer amount of time and energy that Laura and the network have spent talking to them, and not just on this occasion. Supporting them (including throughout Sue's pregnancy), helping them solve their issues, bending over backwards to accommodate them in every possible way (inviting them to visit with a baby, dealing with their issues gently off-list, etc). To say that they "have not been shown respect" really takes some nerve.

Second, it floors me every byjingled time that when people make a choice to leave they INVARIABLY ask to be unsubbed. It takes a few mouse clicks to do it by yourself, but no, they want someone else to do the honors and make it look symbolically as if they were pushed out, so that they can continue to feel bad or mad about the situation, and blame someone else.

It's one thing to make a personal choice to go to sleep or whatever, it's another thing to degrade while exercising it, down to delivering parting shots of manipulation and nastiness accompanied by losing the mastery of basic computer skills. Funny to see this coming from people who prize "being nice" over anything else. But we've seen this before too, so I guess this shouldn't be surprising either.

I am so sorry you had to go through all this, Laura, the family and the crew at the chateau. The moments when you are genuinely trying to help someone but they turn on you instead are some of the most trying for the soul. Still, you all got through this and made it into a lesson for all who may benefit from it. Thank you for that. In this sense, it is a victory, but a pyrrhic one at that.

Please take good care of yourselves now, after all this.

{{{}}}

Thanks for sharing this session Laura.

I will just jump in regarding Bob being upset about timescales mentioned here. I am assuming that Bob had read material written by yourself before Joining QFS which is a requirement , and I know how long it can take to read all that work. The information of vectoring , and how people can be placed into ones life to stop them from potentially becoming the best that they can be has been available before the time period mentioned. So it is no defense to say certain things happened before he became a member.

I can understand how his feelings / instant reactions have led him to ask to be unsubscribed , though if he has any sense he will realize that he has turned his back on himself and truth..

Ive been there as some will know.

We´ve always known that its hard to get a mirror and to accept that it is done out of love and not to hurt .. Its almost impossible not to try and defend the false self and scratch back , or feel wrongly done to.

Anart is so right when she mentions via the energy that is wrongfully interpreted as love is the cruelest way to be taken away from what is right. I have met a number of good people along the way who understood what I was saying , related to what was being said , but the minuit they tried to help with this thing or that thing their partners would turn on them , accusing me of being mad or the devil incarnate.

This , it seems is how Sue is reacting to Bobs involvement in important matters of his being and progression.

The simple truth is that any one in a relationship where there is no support for each others growth , no understanding and so on , is in the wrong relationship.

"I dont like what you do because i dont understand , and dont want to understand , because in truth it will take you away from me and that is all that matters ME"

Is no relationship at all , or so i think.

Sad!

Back
Top Bottom