Session 22 February 2010

Thank you so much for posting this session, Laura. As difficult as it was, it is a sobering example of the many ways we can be led astray. I'm hoping that all of us gain further insight as a result of this experience and that Bob and Sue will be able to pick up the pieces and benefit from this as well. May it serve as a serious reminder or wakeup call to just how diligent we must all be.

Wow! I'm sorry you guys had to go through that. But, I think that this experience is very valuable to the rest of us. For one, the strategy they employed where they had 1.) a person (Sue) programmed and waiting; 2.) caused Bob (via pre-programming) to locate her; 3.) a resulting tragedy similar to being caught in a web and having your energy sucked out.

This type of "relationship" phenomena might be something some of us might be involved in, or about to be involved in. This is definitely something to reflect upon. Anyway, thanks for this transcript. Very helpful.

Actually, something curious just popped into my head. It may be relevant, so I will describe it here. Maybe it could be useful to someone.

This experience with Bob and Sue seems to coincide with an unrelated experience I had on approximately the same dates. On Thursday, the 18th, I began to get really frustrated and anxious to the point that I couldn't study and do my homework. It seems like there might have been some slight background tension prior in the week, but, not to the point that I was seriously affected, or that it was very noticeable. Also, Wednesday night, the 17th, my son had difficulty sleeping and kept waking up crying, like he was having nightmares. My daughter and I also had troubling dreams that night. I don't remember them, but my wife said that I was thrashing about.

Anyway, upon realizing that trying to study was useless until I could get to the bottom of this problem, I put my homework aside and began to reflect on the past few days to see if anything had happened that might contribute to the way I was feeling. I realized that everything was going good so far. Nothing had happened that week that would cause me to feel the way I was feeling. I hadn't interacted with anyone negative, or had any negative experiences (except for the troubled sleep on Wednesday night, which I don't remember).

Next, I talked to my wife and explained the situation. As I began describing the way I was feeling, I realized that I was feeling a tension and I was somewhat defensive, on edge, and a weight on my shoulders. Similar to the way I would feel if I had offended somebody, or somebody was mad at me.

We went through the list of people who we had been in contact with recently and I called them up to say hello, but didn't sense any "source" of the way I was feeling. I then concluded that this must be an external stimuli (possibly hyper-dimensional phenomenon, or negative energies). When I concluded this, it seemed to release some "pressure", so to speak.

It wasn't until Sunday, the 20th, that I began to feel better. The experience was somewhat draining.

I never discovered the root of my anxiety, but, I think that this is an interesting coincidence.

I thought that the occurrence on Wednesday might have been an indicator of hyper-dimensional phenomenon according to the research of John Keel in his book Operation Trojan Horse and The Eighth Tower.

Well, I thought I would relate this experience in case it might be useful.

This is unreal... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

First of all, it sounds like this was a horrible ordeal for the group. Very stressful, disruptive and downright painful for some. I'm glad everybody seems to be recovering from this disaster.

Second of all, I can't imagine what must be going through Bob and Sue's head after reading this. My guess is that Sue is probably in denial and will react to this information just as she did the UFO/alien abduction information. As for Bob, this is a heavy burden to bear, knowing that one's wife is an unconscious agent inserted in his life to derail him. And that his child is likely autistic. I hope he at least takes the appropriate steps to monitor his child's development and give him the support he may need. While there is not much they can do about the genetic factors, having this awareness may give them a heads up when it comes to diet, and supplements for their child. Staying away from the usual childhood vaccinations would definitely be a must!!

On another note, the description of Sue reminded me in many ways of my ex. So this really hit home for me. Since it's been almost a year of being single, I can't say the thought of using a dating service hasn't crossed my mind. This session pretty much put an end to that thought!! It makes me wonder about the matching algorithms they use on dating sites like eHarmony. They make the claim that their service is based on the latest "science"... but to what aim is this "science"? The fact that the owners of eHarmony are christian zealots also throws up a red flag for me. Not that there still isn't a chance of being duped into the wrong relationship through other means (drugs and alcohol probably being the biggest), these dating services just add another layer of complexity to things.

Thanks for posting this session! I realize that posting this was not an easy decision. I think the important thing is that everybody try to learn something from this interaction to make these efforts worthwhile.

Thanks for sharing this session, it left me with an awkward feeling and with a little of anger :-[, maybe for the attitude of Sue and all that implies, and the nasty consequences, sure it was difficult and draining for all of you guys involved. The lesson is very valuable to all of us, thanks again.

This are my subjective impressions: to begin with, it kind of makes me wonder why Bob could let his guard down like this, and where does this need to have a baby came from?, this made me remember that even if one doesn't have a clue of our not very distant future, possibly can see that the world in which we live is not a very healthy and "happy" place to bring a child, it's like "a way to perpetrate the suffering" as Laura said once. I see now - and thanks Ailén for the G's fragment - the importance to acknowledge the distinction between Knowledge and Understanding - Know and Know to do - sorry but I think it's kind of a selfish decision, that can be related to some kind of programming, childhood perhaps? maybe by those "soul scars" that the C's mentioned? - I'm just assuming here -. We know that sometimes this emotional driven ideas could blind us and can take us away from conscious decisions, and lead us to nasty consequences. It's amazing how our decisions can impact for good or bad our objectives.

It's kind of a coincidence because I'm rereading the Striped to the Bone chapters of the Wave series, were Laura talks about obtaining knowledge without prejudice that leads to humility that leads to self-recognition that help us to be aware and to acknowledge and accept our emotions an illusions, and self-recognition lead us to Pure Will, and the application of this will with knowledge - conscious decisions - as I see it now - produces FRV. That's why the importance of conscious/SAO decisions - even the ones that we perceive as meaningless - Forced Oscillation that lead us to Resonance - that help us to work in favor of our destinies, this C's phrase comes to my mind: "the battle is always there, is when you choose that matters" Of course it's not easy considering our actual environment and the forces of the General Law surrounding us, but here we have this space with all this marvelous collinear people that can help us to succeed.

(Sue and the baby) were consciously using the other for their own selfish purposes. Like they had made a pact of some sort.

Funny, but this idea came to my mind too when I was reading the background info.

I think that we have a lot to ponder about this series of events.

Thank you Laura, for posting this as it was clearly, a very
difficult situation to go through!

I am quite surprised of all the "little" things that went on
and perhaps these were clues (signals) that might have
been missed? And what is interesting is, being caught
up in activities, one could easily lose sight of being aware
and alert? Whoa!

"They" sure don't miss a beat at all.

I agree that this information is valuable, as if to serve as a
warning when making big decisions based on the emotional
desires of the machine, perhaps as Bob did, so desperately
wanting a family, without paying heed to possible consequences
not only himself, but to others? Whoa!

What a valuable lesson this is...

Laura, Ark and the rest of the family and crew at the chateau, I am very sorry to hear of these terrible events.

Laura, I hope that you have a somewhat speedy recovery and that the rest of you all have gotten over the bug. And I'm sure glad that it was a little thing that was brought to your place rather than having a lot worse stuff happen.

It seems that this session has already helped a couple people here on the forum who were thinking of eHarmony for a "fix". So this was a very, very great idea to post it, and as usual, the Cs were right, lessons can be learned from it by others.

We all need to keep our eyes open and to "be aware" of what we are doing and what our aim is.

I think that what these beings that have done this to all of them is the most despicable thing I have heard of. And this is what we face. This is why we really need to be as aware of what we do and think as we possibly can.

There is certainly a whole lot to think about in this session. And a really loud wake-up call.

Hugs to you all at the chateau.

Thank you for the session everyone, I pray for your fast recovery.
I also hope Bob and Sue can understand the situation and look for solutions.

Thanks to you all for turning this unfortunate experience into a teaching tool for us all. My heart goes out to Sue, Bob & Baby. I cannot imagine the challenges ahead for them.

I just noticed this comment about the session, that someone posted on Facebook:

Shayne Knuckles O'Connor
wow, way to assassinate the characters of a mother and a baby ... you guys are absolute arseholes! it's one thing to post a massive, repetitive rant about a woman who is obviously under a lot of stress with a sick baby, but then to actually insult a 15-month old baby because it doesn't fit in with the fanatical ideas of your group is quite evil and insane.

Having read all of the context, I find it difficult to understand how he reached his conclusions, other than to realize that he must have been reading it all with an agenda and through a very specific perspective lens. Either that.... or maybe he is a friend of Sue. Who knows. Either way, I am sure that is not the last such comment we will see.

Thanks again to Laura & the Chateau gang.

Lauranimal said:

Shayne Knuckles O'Connor
wow, way to assassinate the characters of a mother and a baby ... you guys are absolute arseholes! it's one thing to post a massive, repetitive rant about a woman who is obviously under a lot of stress with a sick baby, but then to actually insult a 15-month old baby because it doesn't fit in with the fanatical ideas of your group is quite evil and insane.

Having read all of the context, I find it difficult to understand how he reached his conclusions, other than to realize that he must have been reading it all with an agenda and through a very specific perspective lens. Either that.... or maybe he is a friend of Sue. Who knows. Either way, I am sure that is not the last such comment we will see.

Oh, I bet it's either Vinny or Stormbear or one of their clones.

Mrs. Peel said:
Lauranimal said:

Shayne Knuckles O'Connor

Oh, I bet it's either Vinny or Stormbear or one of their clones.

Yeah sounds like it. He posted this also on the facebook Cassiopaea page under a comment about a coming ice age:

Shayne Knuckles O'Connor
so, what can we do to prepare for this Ice Age? Nothing? Oh well ... I guess that fits in with the SOTT philosophy of fear-mongering and spreading "the word" without providing any real path of action or motivation for change. Just keep burning fossil fuels, because we know that the big oil companies don't stand to make as much money as the global warming fiends ... i mean, from what I know, the big oil companies are run by poor people with nothing but big hearts, and their altruism is inspiring. I find it really interesting that you guys live your lives by the word of space-creatures that the majority of you have never even seen or spoken with yourselves. way to be critical and scientific dudes.
February 14 at 2:55am · Report

Thanks for posting this session. I know it was a difficult thing to do.

NormaRegula said:
Anart said:
Thank you for sharing this session, the lessons are painful, but crucial if we are to navigate these increasingly dangerous waters. We cannot, not one of us, do this alone and networking is our only hope. Without networking, we are lost. I hope Bob and Sue can receive this information in the spirit in which it is offered and that it benefits all.

Agreed.

Hard for most persons not to be concerned while reading about Sue's selfish behavior and Bob's cluelessness about how his personal situation is negatively affecting himself and those around him. As the C's pointed out in the session "it's a tale old as time." Hopefully, Bob and Sue will attain some maturity and perspicacity in this life to realize that they've been played. Then again, it's up to them to discover the truth and take on some responsibility for their actions, rather than casting blame on others for "not being nice".

I second and third that. The STS faction is quite cunning and manipulative. This is a huge learning experience for all and a crossroads for Bob and Sue, it seems.

As painful is it may be for you, Bob and Sue, I hope that you can learn from this. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Thanks, Laura for posting the Session and the account of Bob and Sue's vist. Such turmoil.

It was difficult to read but we can learn much from it.

It's probably going to be a rough road ahead, with disruptions of many kinds. FOTCM must have really hit a nerve with dark powers.

Take care, Laura and all at the Chateau.

Mac

Lauranimal said:

Yup, it's not as if we didn't expect some trolling on FB. Those persons who care enough to research the matter will discover the truth.

Friend of Sue's or a clone from the Vinnie B. Brigade - Shayne Knuckles O'Connor is obviously on Facebook to spread lies, create dissension, and sow confusion regarding the situation. (Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Vinnie has actually reached out to Sue and Bob to gain more dirty traction and muddle the issue. He's been known to do that.)

No one has been belittling the baby or Sue and Bob - just observing their behavior towards their hosts who went to a lot of trouble to make them feel welcome, reshoot a video, deal with sickness, etc., objectively. The entire situation with that family is disturbing and heartbreaking in its scope.

Many thanks for posting this session, as I know it is difficult for you to undertake, and there most certainly are the powerful and painful lessons lies within that it teaches. And, I am shocked to hear about this horrible incident having to have occurred and what you guys have to go through, and I do pray for your speedy recovery, Laura and the Chateau crew. Thousands of *hugs* to y'all.

I am very glad that y'all were only able to have experienced little "things" that have occurred surrounding this visit, rather than to experience "a lot," so to speak, and even those little "things" were just as bizarre as heck. These were most certainly the clues that caught your attention and remained alert of what's going on.

This is indeed a sad situation, for which "Sue" and "Bob" are in. Sad to see how emotions can be "manipulated" to pursue other's agenda, and that is seen all over the world, and this situation happened with a member whom been in the group for a while. "Signs" were ignored and knowledge was not put into action because he have strong "needs," which are understandable, but in this day and age, with our world as it is, those "needs" were being manipulated to vector/"play" him. This really illustrate a strong point of how we really need to deal with and cleanse our emotions and other issues rather than having them to be neglected and be "played with" by other people and/or STS forces directly.

This session also brings to point that we are to be aware of our associations with other people and how they affect us emotionally and/or physically. When I read this session, it has brought to mind of a certain Wave chapter, as others mentioned here, where we have associated with other people that can vector us from our aim, can sometimes leads us to a disastrous direction.

Thank you, once again, for sharing this session, and I hope "Sue" and "Bob" can take to heart of this important information and understand how this can help them and others, myself included. This session certainly gives one much to ponder.

What a crazy ordeal! It's sorry that you all had to go through all that hell, it's hard to imagine being so sick, being stuck with such a dysfunctional couple, and on top of that all those mechanical and physical "accidents" to boot :( Visit from hell is definitely putting it mildly! I hope that "Bob" reads this thread and is able to benefit from it. The level of programming the lizzies can create is just scary, and that's another good reason to do the breathing exercises, the Work, and continue to network - to avoid being victim to such things. I wish you all a speedy recovery on all fronts, and thank you for posting that amazing session. That healthy pizza sounds pretty good right now :)

Back
Top Bottom