Session 22 February 2020

Q: (L) Okay. Next topic. Oh, there was this weird video that Niall found. It was really weird.

(Niall) It's a video shown a couple of weeks ago supposedly somewhere south of Aleppo. That's near the big war zone in Idlib. It's looking up in the sky fixed on a cloud and there are like waves rippling up through the cloud.

A: We told you long ago that there is a large portal over the Middle East. This was a breaching of the realm curtain.

Q: (L) So... Was something coming in, or getting out of here?

A: Coming in!

Q: (Artemis) Something came in... Prepare for the worst!

(Chu) Something like what?

A: We told you that there would be strange cosmic phenomena!

Q: (Pierre) They didn't say what was coming in.

(L) I guess we have to wait and see.

(Joe) It was the Kraken. Godzilla!

A: Paying close attention helped you spot this. Wait for more and observe results and effects.

That video was posted at the begining of February. Since then, Turkey has not taken kindly Syria's latest effort to recover it's own territory from terrorists in Idlib - some of whom are backed by Turkey. For the first time in the Syrian war, as far as I can tell, there have been direct clashes between the Turkish and Syrian armies, and at some point it was even reported that Turkey fired anti-air missiles against a Russian jet.

Today the situation escalated some more. Syrian bombers killed around 30 Turk soldiers, and Turkey is threatening to target all known Syrian Army objectives. The US is, of course, backing Turkey.

Could these be the results and effects of the breaching of the curtain?

Hello it seems genetic warfare is in action. Do China retailate?
No, they cover it up. Especially if they were responsible for it in the first place. In addition the CDC and the WHO will cover it up too. Perhaps they cannot conceive of a scenario where a vaccine may have a deleterious effect on people. Many people still religiously believe in their safety.

This is a really long and extremely depressing video by Del Bigtree from Informed Consent Action Network. At 1hr 11 minutes he starts talking about the new Coronavirus coming out of China. I was ASTONISHED to hear him put forward (at 1hr 11 minutes) the conjecture that was exactly what the Cs said "yes" to in the transcripts. (option D). I had thought it was more likely a caged animal biting a research scientist in a lab, but no it's much, much worse. Check it out.

I have a question.
Is 5G not going to be used in Israel?
Just for the rest of the world?

Coronavirus to weaken immune systems in conjunction with 5G?

Sorry, all of a sudden lots of questions.

It’s interesting timing that’s for sure. 5g is rolling out, infrastructure present in Wuhan as a pilot city for the technology, Italy also hosts nodes, Iran tested their infrastructure very recently too. Any awareness to the health concerns of 5g is obscured by COVID-19.

Seems like smoke and mirrors doesn’t it? Considering the death toll of the seasonal flu in comparison.

I was ASTONISHED to hear him put forward (at 1hr 11 minutes) the conjecture that was exactly what the Cs said "yes" to in the transcripts. (option D). I had thought it was more likely a caged animal biting a research scientist in a lab, but no it's much, much worse. Check it out.

I think the original SARS-CoV virus outbreak in China (2003) did come from animals, but this one, - SARS-CoV-2 - and in particular the fatalities from it, may be mostly occurring in people who received the SARS vaccine in 2003 (article below). Possibly as a result of a mutation of the vaccine virus.

Good reason to be careful of certain vaccines.

I'm trying to figure out wheather I am of altruistic nature because I suffered the years of the abuse of this evil world or is it I suffered because I am born to be this way and this is my true nature?

I don't know if my suffering is worth because I would rather give my time and love to somebody like you who deserves is. I don't know if my crucifiction is proper because I didn't do anything I wanted, I didn't dedicate my soul to search for truth as I wanted when I went to college and wanted to be a historian, I just put myself into service to others but for others that don't deserve to be served. This causes me a lot of pain.

If Ceasar is Christ and I believe it is, what happened with the dying and crucifiction is important because nothing like this ever happened, you might say Socrates which also takes us back to Athens, but then in the Antics people didn't believe in heavens or higher reality after death, this was really a road to home. The nature of this world is a crucifiction for those who want to return to our natural state STO.
Thanks

If you need someone to clean your rain gutters or something, call me:lol:

This was a most remarkable session...one of my favorites! So many pieces are beginning to coalesce as a result of the session, itself, but also because of insights many forum members have voiced. The growth, insight and wisdom of many group members here has clearly bumped up some notches, especially lately, in my humble opinion. For me, hearing the thoughtful and varied thoughts of the group has widened the scope of possibilities and in turn expanded my thinking, as well.

I come from a family deeply dedicated to the teachings of the Lutheran Church which, of course, teaches that belief in Jesus Christ as savior is the only way to salvation. Through years of questioning this concept, I had finally come to a place where I just could not buy into the story any longer. It kinda made me sad, however, as I really did like the idea that there was a guy who taught forgiveness and love, etc. even when faced with betrayal, torture and death...I could really FEEL the archetype. Now, after thinking more about what was discussed by Laura and everyone regarding belief OF Jesus and not IN Jesus my eyes and heart are opening to a different possibility. Contemplating the crucifixion and the death of false beliefs/programming and the suffering that comes with that has restored my faith and understanding of the journey of Christ and all of us. Thanks All!

This was a most remarkable session...one of my favorites! So many pieces are beginning to coalesce as a result of the session, itself, but also because of insights many forum members have voiced. The growth, insight and wisdom of many group members here has clearly bumped up some notches, especially lately, in my humble opinion. For me, hearing the thoughtful and varied thoughts of the group has widened the scope of possibilities and in turn expanded my thinking, as well.

I come from a family deeply dedicated to the teachings of the Lutheran Church which, of course, teaches that belief in Jesus Christ as savior is the only way to salvation. Through years of questioning this concept, I had finally come to a place where I just could not buy into the story any longer. It kinda made me sad, however, as I really did like the idea that there was a guy who taught forgiveness and love, etc. even when faced with betrayal, torture and death...I could really FEEL the archetype. Now, after thinking more about what was discussed by Laura and everyone regarding belief OF Jesus and not IN Jesus my eyes and heart are opening to a different possibility. Contemplating the crucifixion and the death of false beliefs/programming and the suffering that comes with that has restored my faith and understanding of the journey of Christ and all of us. Thanks All!
Yeah!
If you think about it. God is not about one being, even the bible points that out, somewhat. The holy trinity, if you know me you know the father and if you know the holy spirit you know me... etc

That seems like a group to me. Especially the spirit part.

If Ceasar is Christ and I believe it is, what happened with the dying and crucifiction is important because nothing like this ever happened, you might say Socrates which also takes us back to Athens, but then in the Antics people didn't believe in heavens or higher reality after death, this was really a road to home. The nature of this world is a crucifiction for those who want to return to our natural state STO.
Thanks

As I can remember reading, after ceasar died he was displaied for all to see, but too many people came and the chain did not end so they disided to change the real body with a wax one. Still those people produced so much heat that the wax started to melt. Finaly they put him on a cross so everyone can see him without making a crowd.

here found it. just in search put WAX so you can find it faster.

As this wax figure would not have been visible if it had lain flat on the bier, Antonius ordered it hung on the cross-like tropaeum where, as tradition required, the insignia of victory were affixed. This created an ironic, provocative, unbearable tropaeum, where the image of the victor himself was hung in the midst of the trophies of war. The wax figure was still clad in his passion garment, and the tropaeum was constructed in such a way that it could be rotated so that everybody could clearly see it.

In that context a 'pendulum' is something similar to a collective mind, or an eon, or an egregor. It's a term used in the book discussed here:

Oh .. I'm ashamed 🙈 I often have a lot of problems with translating and realize that sometimes I fail to make sense. Thanks for the advice. I saw that the books were also translated into German and ordered the first one.😊

Oh .. I'm ashamed 🙈 I often have a lot of problems with translating and realize that sometimes I fail to make sense. Thanks for the advice. I saw that the books were also translated into German and ordered the first one.😊

No reason to be ashamed; it seems to me that it would be a common mistake if one has not read the thread about it. So DO use your translator to read some of the later posts in that thread!

Session Date: February 22nd 2020

Q: (L) So some of these pendulum-type attractors can be good?
A: Essential in fact. One must choose.
Session Date: August 5th 2009

Q: (L) What was the source of the Talking With Angels channeling?
A: 4D STS and STO mix.
Q: (L) Did the events recounted in that book really happen?
A: Yes

To complete, at last, the earlier comments —here and here— this is supposed to be a weeded citation of a sto passage from the above pointed out book.

The uppercase 'G' seen onward represents the author "Gitta," and the trace '—' represents a 4D entity answering to Gitta, which she believes to be her angel. The quote was done as it is in the book except for a few words bolded by me and the brackets added.

Gitta Mallaz, Talking with Angels, p.52

G. What is it in me that is so heavy?
— Don’t let yourself ‘be done in' by the deceiver!
I recall that I was very judgmental the day before [thinks Gitta].
G. Oh, do you mean yesterday? Yes, I fell right into the trap. How could I avoid that in the future?
Be more aware!
[...]

G. How might I free myself from my ‘little I ' ? I despise it!
— By not despising it!
G. I do not mean my body …
— I know perfectly well what you mean. It is clear: you despise it because you are afraid of it. It teaches you in the same way as I do.

Back
Top Bottom