Session 22 October 2022

Everything we do creates karma - like "every action has an equal and opposite reaction"(? but in an infinitely complex structure so it doesn't necessarily look as obvious, opposite, or immediate as it sounds!). STS is happy to infringe the free will of others (creating more karma).. STO chooses not to (letting the ripples of karma pass by unreflected/refracted) ..... maybe this is wrong, but it's one way I've visualised this...
And perhaps at that level, having a precise knowledge of the "laws", they also have it on how to carry out the actions so that the inertia caused is assumed by others.

Another person in his free will accepts the manipulation and is the one who performs the action and "loads" the resulting "karma" on himself.

..which I take to mean, we have more knowledge and power than density 2 and 1 beings, so we can do whatever we want to them, as 4 can to us.
I think there's a qualification here. Sometimes people on 3D do things to creatures on 2D (eg. baiting a bear) that end up getting the people killed, not the animal. Just because a being "wants" to do something doesn't mean they'll do it successfully. Wishful thinking is always a factor with STS.

I've got a lot of thoughts on this particular topic that I'm in the process of formalising at the moment, but perhaps a good way to summarise it is to point out what seems to me to be a contradiction in the idea of "the law of free will".

I think this has to be seen from its smallest value, the root. The free choice to know or not to know.

If you ignore the signal and choose not to know, it is at that very moment that you fall prey to STS. The intrinsic utility of this is simply that one, as the target of its malice, is aligned to the thought center of non-being by the property that characterizes it: Ignorance. But here there are two types of ignorance. The ignorance of the innocent and the deliberate ignorance a.k.a. wishful thinking.

Even using sophisticated hyperdimensional technology, it is of no use if it does not produce the desired reaction.

(MK Scarlett) How accurate is Maurice Paléologue's book: Le crépuscule des Dieux (his diary about the three last years of Romanovs, as he was the French ambassador in Russia from 1914 to 1917)?

(L) Anybody know anything about this book?

(Pierre) I heard about it.

(L) Okay, she wants to know how accurate it is?

A: Close.

Oh my! I should have re-read my question as I don't even understand how I could make such a mistake in the title. It is not Le Crépuscule des Dieux, but Le Crépuscule des Tsars, meaning The Twilight of the Tsars. Shame on me.:umm:

I bought it on last summer after reading someone here talking about how Paléologue gives inside an extensive account of Rasputin's assassination at the very end of December 1916. I was pretty intrigued about that story in particular, plus reading the memoirs of a contemporary and politically close to the Tsar and Tsarina from 1914 to 1917, which includes the period of their disgrace, was enough to make me decide to read the book.

The thing is, I tried to find the comment I talk about above that prompted me to read the book, but I could not find it despite extended search on the forum. I just remember that this comment was written either by an Administrator or a SuperModerator, I can't remember. And as I did not bookmarked it... Well Bookmarks is a very useful tool but I should use it far more often!

Anyway, reading this Memoirs after have reading the Docherty and MacGregor' book Hidden History - The Secret Origins of the First World War is more than worthwhile since several names are mentioned in both books, as for example Alexander Izvolsky, who was "Russian ambassador in Paris from 1910 to 1916 and was a friend of Edward VII", according to Docherty and MacGregor: Isvolsky is on the list of "people they consider to be agents of the secret elite". Another name from this list and mentioned in Paléologue's diary is Sergey Sazonov, Russian "Foreign Minister from 1910 to 1916, serving in the London Embassy before being appointed to follow Alexander Isvolsky, who remained his mentor and a trusted advisor".

I've seen that this Maurice Paléologue's book has not be translated in French, but his An Ambassador's Memoirs is (published in 1921-1923). It's in three volumes that match perfectly with the French book as they relate to the same period of his embassy from 1914 to 1917. So I guess it's in fact the same book. (Here is the Worldcat list of his translated books for those interested.)

But and for the record, in 1921-1923, if Paléologue published (in French first) the whole of his Memoirs as French ambassador in Russia, in the foreword of Le Crépuscule des Tsars, the French publisher writes that the book is formed of "selected pieces; who says choice, says arbitrary":
"A complete republication [...] proving impossible [...] many passages concerning military operations have been deleted. Similarly, the many digressions with which Maurice Paléologue scattered his work (the eternal Slavic soul, Russian music, Russian agriculture... and even Russian prostitutes! The whole probably loses in charm, but gains in coherence. [...]"
However, the book preserved "most of the very beautiful portraits he paints of important people (Witte, Rasputin, the Tsarina, the Grand Duchess Elisabeth...)".

I do think Paléologue really loved Russia and Russian spirit in its entirety, with its hopes and despairs, a spirit that he considered revolutionary and conservative at the same time. Reading these "digressions" should make the latter even more obvious. Plus, he is a brilliant writer, at least from my point of view.

Well, maybe one day I will read his entire Memoirs! And I will maybe one day soon, translate in English the whole part about the Rasputin's assassination...

I go back to reading the following comments.

Thank you all involved in this "session marathon", as there is a lot to think about, including how to formulate questions, after ensuring that they do not contain a gross error like mine!

Given that 4D allows for part 'ethereal' or non-physical existence while still 'alive', I wonder how this state would differ from the 4D disincarnate spirits you theorize...assuming your theory has any merit! ;-)
Ryan :LOL! Yeah, this is a really good question. As I imagine it at the moment, there must be some difference between the ability to shift between a physical and spiritual state in 4D, and pure spiritual existence in 5D. Otherwise why have 4D at all? This suggests there may be a qualitative difference between "discarnate" spiritual existence in 4D (with no or very limited control over the material world, similar to a discarnate spirit in 3D), and "incarnate" spiritual existence in 4D, where one can variably "physicalize at will" if one desires.

I have read in so many books about 5D, (and maybe many other realms, like the C's told us about Venus that they only experience love there, so there must be an absence of evil or 4DSTS there in order for them so have no knowledge of suffering?)

In so much of my research there seems to be some sort of frequency fence, energy barriers around 5D, or how would they have a peaceful contemplation zone? Also affinities attract and as such those evil power hungry controlling entities have 'umbral' darker zones.

Thank you to everyone involved for the last two sessions, they sure help to clear the mind and keep us more grounded.

I have found that my regular Spiritist study groups (and all their books) , with like minded souls/friends, have helped incredibly with keeping me sane, connected with DCM, self remembering actual living in spiritual reality, helping my aim, service, and gratitude every day. They have been a tremendously healthy coping mechanism throughout all the insanity and zombie behaviour etc. Inwardly I feel exactly as Laura does when I keep to my daily schedule of following all events and posting/sharing what I can. I even have been using the exact same phrase 'all is going to hell in a handbasket'! But it is what it is, so after my morning coffee time of insane news updates I listen to my body as to what I feel I am able to do that day - bearing in mind that each day is like walking through mud and syrup due to energy drain and brain fog. So I try to be kind to myself and choose the things to do that help uplift my thoughts, only doing physical tasks when I feel gifted with the extra energy to do some basic chopping wood and carrying water. This has helped I a lot, including since lockdown era BBC I-player has been my best friend to go into my 'escape bubble'. Glad I never had a TV last 18 years as didn't have the 'always just repeat programmes' problem. My fave are the crime dramas to help me try to figure out the plot outcome using my little brain matter - but also because the 'good guys' always get their criminal - which is the opposite of what we are witnessing IRL.

We just had to have our special spiritual cat Mischu put down yesterday. She was the most beautiful tortoiseshell Maine Coon everyone had ever seen. She had renal failure, but she was nearly 17 and had a lovely life since my son sent her to me at 3 weeks old shortly after he passed. However, she was my mum's sole companion and protector - literally, so we are very worried about mum going downhill very fast now as we knew she would be devastated on her passing. I am lucky as my son had already sent me the grey and white furball I asked him for, and he has made sure that he is giving me special paw hugs and cuddles morning and night. Even lovingly wakes me up at the exact time in the morning when I request an alarm the night before! :-) Animal companions are essential in these times where possible.

Another blessing I have, that I thoroughly recommend for those who live alone, by choice, or otherwise, is to have human contact. Not being able to get back to see my family for over 3 years now, I realized that apart from when my friends and daughter came over to help me after my ankle accident, that I had not been able to have any human touch/hugs etc at all. I am sure same for many especially as an intended Covid lockdown isolator.

So I am very grateful for having to have weekly physiotherapy sessions with a lovely Ukranian chiropractor for my ankle. Not only does he instinctively sense exactly where I need pressure and massage but having to do both feet and lower legs is so therapeutic and immediately dissolves the stress I entered in with from my whole body. The human touch is also so needed psychologically that I so look forward to my sessions each week and know they are a huge contributing factor for me beating the blues. As he found my back was very misaligned (most probably from driving old clapped out cars with no good seat/back support), that back manipulations help too. Luckily each session is only 22 pounds here. But I really recommend it, and I forgo other things to keep it up.

Reflexology, especially the feet, which connect to all essential meridians in the body, is also something I would recommend and I will do that next. But my dowsing teacher reminded me to see our mutual friend Nuri, a chiropractor, who she trained in Cranial Sacral Therapy. Nuri bumped into me in the market a week later, where I told her I am meant to be seeing you! So that too will be booked soon when my physio stops.

All my life i have NEVER been one to pamper myself, even though I would have liked to, due to budget. But although I am very happy choosing to live alone, and incredibly grateful that Lyme took away any libido years ago :-) , I am grateful to DCM that this 'luxury pampering' has come along when I needed it most in my life - just like the accident made me learn to ask for help!

I don't think there has been one day when I have not witnessed such incredible spiritual support, more than at any time in my life. Perhaps because I do my best to keep attuned to it, and gratefully acknowledge the help daily. The gratitude and connection banishes any thoughts of victimhood totally. Keeping all the knowledge I am so blessed to have been given from Laura, our Forum and the C's uppermost in my mind, as well as the daily routine of following the forum, podcasts, news etc keeps my mind focused in the here/now, knowing many in the Universe are observing what is unfolding now, and we consciously chose to live through/undergo this show, and hopefully release some karma in the process I pray.

I send you all my LOVE. Genuinely loving and caring for each other costs not a bean. Big Big hugs. I pray something here helps someone......XXXX

Thank you Laura and crew for the hard work on the session. Thank you to all the participants, The Networking is working, and as C's related; expand the networking will help find areas of interest.

I believe we are coming into view now, one of those Key pieces of the puzzle for humanity to figure out, which the group here has done great work on: psychopathy and the ponerological effects on us. The awakening process for humanity, truly started in 2020, you guessed it Vid19. Just as their actions do not match their words have shown through time, people see the liars and psychopaths for who they are, just a matter of time and justice, to confirm for the probable 50% of humanity that they saw the same things. The awakening process, as the group here has delve into, has thresholds and shocks, to give an opportunity to "see" reality as it is. The tale for humanity is as old as time; the heroes journey, prodigal son, and seeding for wheat and chaff. It has to unfold this way, for most are not 4d candidates yet, and most earthlings are religious and brainwashed from birth: they need something they can relate the Story to, and HIStory is one major way. eg, psychopaths=demons(demonic possession)

I think just these passages from this session alone, gives quite the story of man on earth and the manipulation factors involved. I particularly like the question about Enoch and the teaching of makeup/botanics. Very interesting, as I think OP's can only ever see that as driven by good for material reality, but will never understand they are skin bags with bones in them basically. The spiritual aspect of Botanics and our "physical" bodies, a very interesting topic indeed. Nature is naturally the way to go with such things, but we don't have ego and vanity for no reasons either.

The choice is always being given, and well people choose to learn a tough lesson the hard way: hands on, through the mud, and make-up.

(Ursus Minor) Who blew up Nord Stream?

(L) Do you really need to ask that question? [laughter]

A: You know who!

Q: (L) Well we're just asking!

(Joe) They admitted it.

A: Your favorite alphabet soup.

Q: (L) CIA?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Alone?

A: No

Q: (L) So they had help from military...

Q: (L) Brits?

Q: (L) Mossad?

Q: (L) Germany?

Q: (L) Poland?

Q: (Joe) NATO did it. That's good enough.

A: Close enough. Best to have all guilty together.

Q: (L) In other words, if they're all guilty together, nobody's gonna snitch.

(Niall) It's what they've been doing since Caesar's assassination.

Q: (Ryu) Enoch book question: why was it so bad of the "angels" to teach their wives about science, botanics, cosmetics?

A: It was an allusion to corrupting influences and behaviors.

Q: (JEEP) Will the US midterm elections be corrupted and rigged again with the significant losers actually declared the winners?

A: In some places.

Q: (Joe) Remember you asked years ago about who burned the library at Alexandria? And they said Greek Enforcers. They said they were like our FBI. Who did they work for or pay allegiance to?

A: Secret society with allegiance to 4D STS.

Q: (Alejo) Is the announcement that 4D STS are required to make because of free will? The reality shift they're attempting requires a choice?

I forgot to add my observations on potential 4d sto and sts candidates. This is just based on my opinions and the words/actions over time observed. Feel free to add, or object.

4dsto candidate: Putin, Trump, JPeterson, some trusted journalists

4dsts candidates: soros, bidens, clintons, all "royal" bloodlines, (my assumptions that they have been indoctrinated from birth to see us normals as anything more than their chattle)

I thought of taking the 4d out of it, and just keep sts/sto, but its more interesting so I kept it.

Q: (Tristan) In the event that Russia and its allies win this war, will humanity have more chance for a better outcome? A splitting reality will manifest perhaps?

A: Wishful thinking.

Q: (Joe) Is it more likely that this war is not going to be won one way or the other, but other events will intervene?

Q: (L) Other events may intervene.
What I had in mind when I asked the question was that if Russia won the war, it would start the total decline of the Western powers and of the US/NATO hegemony, making new scenarios possible for mankind. But evidently it was only an illusion, and new surprises are yet to come.. Therefore, it is most likely already too late for any kind of salvation of the existing humanity on this 3D STS Earth that is already heading towards a new recycling. I remember the C's commenting that there would be more possibilities for us if many more people would wake up and the plandemic was the last chance. But it has not been so.

Thank you so much for the session, it's a light in the darkness that brings hope.
I also just love Lavrov too, he's a poet and must have the patience of a saint to deal with those senseless zombies on daily basis.

Given that 4D allows for part 'ethereal' or non-physical existence while still 'alive', I wonder how this state would differ from the 4D disincarnate spirits you theorize...assuming your theory has any merit! ;-)

Perhaps the difference is in the extent of interaction with matter.

A 4D entity, while alive, can be less physical if it so wishes, but can also interact and experience fully the material world.

Discarnate 4D spirit, however, probably cannot become more physical or interact in full with matter even if it would like to. I imagine it to be similar as with 3D discarnate spirits that need a medium to interact with matter.

Thanks all for this new session - I was present during it, but only go about half of that, partly due to the sound that was suboptimal, as well as to my inability to follow spelled sentences (I have to ‘translate’ actively some letters which invariably make me loose the train of thought).

My money's on a progressive economic crash.

My money is equally on the economy, but I also see a massive natural disaster as a possibility.

I feel a bit like Laura, it’s just grinding you down. We have been waiting for such a long time, and every time we think that we have reached the zenith of stupidity and that there is no possibility to top that - something else comes along and it gets even more stupid!

Which reminds me of Robbie Williams lyrics in FEEL:

I don’t wanna die,
But I ain’t keen on living either

So true …

Thank you very much for the latest session and all the interesting questions and answers! It was quite a marathon, and I wish I had been there to participate. I also hope to catch up with the rest of the discussion soon!

As bizarre and awful as things have gotten in the world, judging by the horror stories recorded throughout history (the Inquisition, the Black Death, WWII torture / mass killings, deaths from communism, etc. etc. etc.), I think we have a long way to go before we hit rock bottom (if there is one!) unless things like Earth Changes and fireballs intervene first. These sessions and the material collected through very hard work over the years give me hope that there may be a better future for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. It also puts all the little struggles of daily life into perspective; even though the dramas can be painful to us as individuals at times, really, they're peanuts compared to how bad things can actually get. (Perhaps being able to put things in perspective and being grateful for what one has in life is part of the simple karmic understandings needed as a prerequisite for 4D STO? I'd need to read a bit more about that topic too, though!)

Thanks again, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom