Session 22 September 2018

Judge them by what they do, not what they promise.

Trump's speech to the UN was atrocious, just like Obama's and others were. Full of lies and bragging.

Those thoughts you expressed are as good as I can do for now too. Of course we could just believe the Q clues that Trump is really going to use the military tribunals to prosecute the swamp people/deep state minions but wait...isn't that wishful thinking?:huh:

Sorry, this feels like venting a bit but maybe we could all use a little once in awhile.

I don't remember saying it was unnecessary to know more about it. The problem is what you think you know about it.

You are, of course, free to pursue whatever interests you, a problem only arises when disinformation is presented as possible or likely truth here on the forum.

Added: Just to clarify, I'm not saying 'Q' cannot be discussed here, I have no authority to make that decision. My input was motivated by my concern over the direction that the discussion had taken, towards a working assumption that 'Q' was legitimate information. This forum is, after all, about getting as close to the truth about any topic as possible.

I just wanted to say that I hear you and understand. Actually, I'm a bit surprised how I got so "worked up" by discussing this Q-stuff; maybe the psyop has worked its ways with me... :scared:

I just wanted to say that I hear you and understand. Actually, I'm a bit surprised how I got so "worked up" by discussing this Q-stuff; maybe the psyop has worked its ways with me... :scared:

Maybe it will help next time something like "Q" pops up, to take a not involved/attached stance towards it and just observe it from the outside without getting attached to any "revelations" it promises to deliver. Or better yet, if you know that there might be a tendency to get too obsessed and involved in stuff like this, don't get involved with any of it in the first place and instead read a number of the recommended books for example or SOTT. Or, if it is discussed in the forum and pointed out from the get-go, that it is at best nothing more than a distraction (see Joes post right at the beginning for example), take it to heart, or at least consider it as a likely possibility and don't fall for it.

There is a good likelihood, even certainty, that much of what is out there in the internet should be approached from a very sceptical viewpoint from the get-go and then work from there and not the other way around. That is even more true when certain stuff gets so much traction that whole communities are created around it, in which the content and flavour of the discussion proves to be not very well informed about things like politics at all.

In one page of my Moleskine i have in french this quote of Laura:

"The process of leaving the 3rd density to climb a class is illustrated in the Grail Quest narratives, in which many of the trials that the hero has to go through involve powerful lures. It must not only face obvious dangers or threats in its reality - although this also happens. The biggest dangers are these lures and traps designed to seduce by kindness, sympathy, love, and beauty! It is only AFTER making the right choice that the illusion appears to him in its true form. He receives no "proof" in advance, no clue, besides the fact that following the illusion would distract him from the ultimate goal."

Is it just me or doesn’t the nature of psyops suggest that the MSM banning all things Q would be the obvious play to get people thinking they’re on to something?

A pretty elementary maneuver and very often the case in my experience.

You're best positioned to know if that's the case. Although I'd say that when I said

I'm still amazed at how some people here did not automatically suspect a psy-op of some sort, rather than run with the 'insider' idea. I suppose some people just haven't learned enough about how the world works yet.

You took it as referring to you and were a bit put out, which is understandable, even though I wasn't referring to you.

You're best positioned to know if that's the case. Although I'd say that when I said

You took it as referring to you and were a bit put out, which is understandable, even though I wasn't referring to you.

Misunderstanding seems to be alive and well, even within this circle. That is like throwing gasoline on a fire. I have grown to like Caesar's take on the matter of people, in general.

Where I am always right!

Thank you Chateau Crew for this new session, and thank you all for commenting on it.
[...] I was imagining a visual structure but only saw a mathematical figure, so I checked online for a visual representation of proteins made by DNA and remembered Drew Berry's 3D representations.

Thanks for those videos Starshine, they are great!

I wasn't in the line of clues on 'thoughts' while watching, the feeling got me to that Whitehead remark that Harrison reminded, 'that the basic "stuff" of the universe isn't matter, but "beings"', as the more you dig you find that tiny things are very much alive.

Then, I guess that if this 'structure' of thoughts is anything near to the complexity of such molecular machines, I'll need a pair or more of 'density' lens to grasp it:-O

Thank you very much for the session and discussion, I now better understand the mechanics of Q.
I have to say it is extremely clever, and I understand a little better the concept of wishful thinking vs staying objective.
I agree that the key is to observe and remain detached, along with prioritizing what's important.
If anything it offers an interesting ongoing case study of a psy-op and its ability to mobilize or distract groups.

Misunderstanding seems to be alive and well, even within this circle. That is like throwing gasoline on a fire.

Not sure what you mean by this, but misunderstanding is not a problem. We don't aim for 100% no misunderstanding. What we aim for is 100% honesty with ourselves, and with others where appropriate. Misunderstanding can always be quickly resolved with honesty and honest intentions.

(L) So in a sense, that's the basic thing about intelligent design. There is a lot of parts to it that rely on the nature of the physical world itself and how all the different elements - which themselves come into being via information - accumulate or gather or interact. And then a direct intervention is added. That's what it amounts to.
A: Yes indeed!!!
This is similar to how I imagined creation. Someone says evolution, some aliens, some God, and I thought: "What if all this is partially true?"

(Chu) In the book Evolution 2.0, it talks about how the restructuring of DNA and recoding in order to rearrange the code and create something new happens mainly in response to heat shock, pollution, hazardous chemicals, absence of food, or presence of food that's harmful – that is, under hardship conditions and extreme conditions - and it happens all in a few hours. I was wondering if this is an explanation for why suffering is conducive to learning?
A: Yes
This idea is known to me especially from the contact with Indian philosophy, Vedas. There they emphasize the importance of voluntary suffering.
I have realized it in a way that everything has its price and that, while enjoying spends good karma, suffering spends bad karma, but more than that: it can be used as magic, that is, suffering can be intended to achieve a goal (which it does not even have to be directly related to the way of suffering, but it is desirable to be because it combines physical with esoteric).
So, sometimes, I voluntarily exhibited sufferings, especially starvation in one and a half day.
I did not have DNA in mind, but physical and spiritual cleansing.
A: Eventually the suffering will separate the wheat from the chaff. (Session 5 August 2017)
Q: So, you are proposing that I should just fast - eat nothing?
A: What is wrong with that? (Session 10 October 1998)
Little about QAnon...
Q: "Trolling is fun."
"QAnon Reveals How Poorly Equipped We Are for the Era of Political Trolling"
"...according to research by BuzzFeed News' Ryan Broderick, QAnon is simply another troll by the Internet anarchists at 4chan, designed to exploit the gullibility of those feeling enfeebled by the country's progressive wing."
QAnon Reveals How Poorly Equipped We Are for the Era of Political Trolling

"A: Eventually the suffering will separate the wheat from the chaff. (Session 5 August 2017)
Q: So, you are proposing that I should just fast - eat nothing?
A: What is wrong with that? (Session 10 October 1998)"

Joe, I guess that was a reaction to being treated like I was crazy for suggesting to stop eating for a couple of days in the fasting thread. I still think people should consider doing this in preparation. It almost seems like taking your life back under your control. Staying hungry by eating less often also seems to take away their "comfy home" for me personally.

Thanks for posting that tidbit Mandrak.

Joe, I guess that was a reaction to being treated like I was crazy for suggesting to stop eating for a couple of days in the fasting thread. I still think people should consider doing this in preparation. It almost seems like taking your life back under your control. Staying hungry by eating less often also seems to take away their "comfy home" for me personally.

Interestingly, you seem to be misunderstanding too. It wasn't because you suggested to stop eating for a couple of days. Many of us here have done longer fasts, and/or do regular short ones. That's not a problem, and many of us find it beneficial. The warning came because of the conclusions you seemed to be coming to, and the seeming lack of research before embarking in it. Perhaps re-reading that thread with this in mind will help.

What are these astral elements?
A: Semi-demonic creatures.
Q: (L) How can you be semi-demonic?!
( Artemis) They just don't go full-on demonic! [laughter]
(Joe) They’re only demonic at night time.
A: Loosely coagulated consciousness units.
Q: (L) So you mean what I always call elementals or thought forms?
A: Yes. But in this case, the elemental collected much energy and condensed to a greater degree.

In the conversation on “Elementals and Elementaries,” the “Student” says that “an elemental is a centre of force, without intelligence, without moral character or tendencies, but capable of being directed in its movements by human thoughts, which may, consciously or not, give it any form, and to a certain extent intelligence...”
"Each thought as it is involved by a man coalesces instantly with an elemental, and is then beyond the man’s power. It can easily be seen that this process is going on every instant. Therefore, each thought exists as an entity." - William Q. Judge, “An Epitome of Theosophy”
Elementals and the Astral Light

My idea about elementals is that they can be harmful and useful (alongside neutral). This is probably the most often force used in magic (including black). I've been trying to create and strengthen one elemental mainly for protection. Imaging elementals, giving purposes - intention (protection, surveying, finding, healing etc.), give it mental power to function, occasionally supplement energy. After reading this session I am a little worried about what is full truth about elementals.
Whether they can get out of control and develop their own will?
But with the potential for someone to use an element against you - even if he does not know about magic (eg through negative energy, anger, pointing to you) it's good to know something about acting at the same level for protection (one form of mental energy against another form of mental energy - magic against magic).
It is also important to know the importance of mental and spiritual hygiene.
“With our thoughts we create the world,” says Buddha.

Some kind of creation of one elemental is described in the Vedas through the description of creation of Shiva:
On the refusal of the sons to obey the order of their father, there was much anger generated in the mind of Brahma, which he tried to control and not express. His anger came out from between his eyebrows, and a child mixed blue and red was immediately generated.
Brahma-gives-birth-to-Siva-web.jpg
Bhakti Art | Spiritual Krsna Art & ISKCON Paintings & Giclee by Syamarani Dasi (Jadurani dasi) | Krishna Art | Brahma Gives Birth to Siva

The warning came because of the conclusions you seemed to be coming to, and the seeming lack of research before embarking in it. Perhaps re-reading that thread with this in mind will help.

Is this not jumping to conclusions based on lack of knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom