Session 23 April 2022

Smallpox is caused by a complex DNA virus. According to the Cs, a theoretical comeback of the Black Death would be caused by an RNA virus. The incubation period might be long, but when it gives symptoms, there would be no doubt whatsoever.

Could it be that Black Death also started as a RNA virus and then morphed into DNA virus? And what would be the significance if the virus is DNA or RNA for us, in practical sense?

But, during the time Neanderthal man was on the Earth, did he live alongside Modern man?

A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.

Q: In what ways?

A: DNA and psycho/electrical frequencies.

Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to be modern man?

A: Radiance.

Q: What do you mean "radiance?"

A: You find out!

Q: Oh, that's interesting. Well, there are legends that the Northern people had "light" in their veins. Very ancient belief. Is this what you are referring to?

A: Maybe.

Q: Was this light related to the hemoglobin level, the iron level in the blood?

A: Maybe.

Q: Did they have a much higher iron level in their blood?

A: Possibly....

Here is a little experiment with chlorophyll fluorescence. Perhaps ancient humans had hemoglobin fluorescence.

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as "now."

A few days ago I watched partly interview with Karl Von Habsburg. I needed to stop watching it, as I couldn't listen to the tone and overal feel was so strange to watch it how these people still running that "kingdom" converted to EU now ... sick. And he is since 2015 involved in Ukraine through media. He is an investor and he is running Radio stations, 1st it started with the promotion of EU countries, values, culture etc ... Now the station is moved from Kiyew to Lavov and is called "Resistance".

He is a Knight of the Order of the Golden Fleece of Spain - I attached an image of the insignia, look at the sheep ...

In March 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic, he tested positive for the virus. Habsburg self-isolated at home. He was the first royal person and head of a royal house to contract the virus. Karl von Habsburg was officially declared healthy after almost three weeks of quarantine. After his illness, Karl von Habsburg encouraged everyone to follow the official protective measures strictly and asked survivors of the disease to donate blood plasma.

He is a founder of The Blue Shield, founded in 1996 international organization to protect the world's cultural heritage from threats such as armed conflict and natural disasters?!?

Hm.

Attachments

• 1280px-Insignia_of_the_Order_of_the_Golden_Fleece_(Spain).jpg
    1280px-Insignia_of_the_Order_of_the_Golden_Fleece_(Spain).jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 25
A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.
It's not my place to ask, but this sounds like there's something going on at the Chateau at this very moment that could be seen as an attack.
It says 'currently'.
After that, it does go into warning of forces that 'will attempt to use any inroad possible' but it still sounds like this is already under way. Maybe it's something to consider as it might be a way for the Cs to say that you can do something about it now and nip it in the bud if you are 'awake and alert'.
Maybe there's something brewing at this very moment and if you pay attention, all together, you may be able to prevent from happening.
Just my two cents.
Thanks for the great session, btw.

In relation with the attack from negative forces/energies I think this should be remembered here.

The Cs were talking about periods of dissolution followed by reconstitution.

(Ark) We had these strange events... There were a number of events recently, like 10 days or so, which were kind of unusual. Sometimes for me they were mysterious, like disappearing things … like in a different reality or something. And then we had our cat that somehow went on the tree and we didn't see her for an entire day. Well, finally she was found in the tree. There were booms, explosions; breaking of electrical lines by digging; Cherie injured; the peacock sick. So, nothing really terrible happened, but it could happen. So, the question is: Is there any meaning that we should be aware of in this sequence of events?

A: General chaotic energies of transition affect environment in many ways. Creatures often suffer thereby. You are doing well with attention and vigilance.

Q: (L) You say the word, "transition"... What kind of transition are we talking about here?

A: Planetary movement through space-time area of realm border.
: (L) So, we are in a period where the energies around us are basically dissolving things. Is that it?

A: Close. If subject to that. Other things are solid and merely experience the surrounding chaos externally.

Q: (L) So maybe that relates to like some people who are disintegrating. It kinda goes back to: do you go under the Wave, or do you surf it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Those that go under the Wave get dissolved. Those who ride the Wave or surf it... And it affects our critters and things around us, but because of their interaction with us, we can pull them along with us on the crest of the Wave. Is that it? A:Yes
(L) Mr. Peacock is my critter. Why is it that my particular critters - my dog, my cat, my peacock - are being hit?

A: Lensing effect.

Q: (Artemis) What does that mean?

A: "Agents" attempt to focus energies of environment on you.

Then Laura wrote her thoughts

I've been thinking a lot about the chaotic energies all around which the Cs attribute to the "Wave energies". Well, we know a LOT is going on "out there" just based on the behavior of the planet and observations of the solar system as reported to some extent by various science organizations. So we ought not to be surprised that a lot is going on amongst humans as the Cs pointed out the idea that they can reflect such energies. And we sure see plenty of evidence of that in the madness all around.

It occurs to me that we really are in a Strange Time Period and being able to recognize patterns and derive the correct interpretations is paramount. We are in the period the Cs warned us about so many years ago though we really had no way of knowing or guessing how things would develop or transpire. But we should be thankful, I think, for the warnings and the urgings to learn all we can so as to be prepared with knowledge and awareness.

And that seems to be the key: on more than one occasion the Cs said that continuous input of knowledge was a major mode of protection. I have done all I could to present everything that I have found, to urge everyone to join in the process, do the reading, network, etc, so I hope that most members of the forum are at least somewhat inoculated and prepared. But obviously, there is more and we are embarked on that more right now. I can see that it might have been fatal to place too great reliance on Gurdjieff's ideas so we need to engage in the work of sorting it all out; this may be the very process of "knowledge inputting" that will act in a protective way. Additionally, full networking and sharing of information, observations, etc will help. And that means more than just among ourselves; we need to be sending out the signal via discussions here, work on sott, activity on social media to whatever extent is possible for each and every one.

In the discussion on the Stoicism and Paul thread ( Stoicism and Paul: Making a Cosmology-Anthropology-Ethics for Today) I opined that what might be involved with the process could be inborn genetic receivers and transmitters. It occurs to me, as I think about all everyone has written about their current states and experiences (and some of these I've gleaned from other threads on the forum as well as in face to face discussions with others here) that what is being exposed is some residual blockages to receivers/transmitters within the soul/genetic system. Maybe blockages isn't exactly the right word: noise might be better. That means that we really need to "clean our machines" as thoroughly as possible. And, as all of you must be figuring out by now, from the Collingwood/Gurdjieff thread, ( Collingwood's Idea of History & Speculum Mentis ), in combination with the Stoicism/Paul thread, requires a special kind of second order thinking and observation.

Obviously, nobody is ever going to get it perfect and "perfect themselves", so we must rely on being networked so that the deficiencies of any individual will be compensated for by the strengths of others, and vice versa. Sincerity and dedication are supremely important. Every person must realize that any weaknesses will be exploited by the energies of chaos. Just remember the bit from the movie, "The Exorcist", toward the end, where the poor priest was tormented by the demon by being reminded of his failings. Any of us that have such will also have a way that we can be exploited and possibly our own guilt or inner pain turned against us in horribly detrimental ways. I know of what I speak here.

It's not a question of anyone thinking they need to make confession about this or that, it is more a question of knowing your weaknesses, knowing your machine, and taking some distance from it and making it work FOR you and not against you. Use second order thinking for self-observation. Use the knowledge from the books recently recommended to gain knowledge about the machine, to be fully convinced of the fact that it IS A MACHINE and that YOU, the MIND, are the master of the carriage and take control!!! Find out what you need to do to assist this process whether it be diet or supplements, or talking to others, or whatever. Be vigilant about your thoughts that come so automatically and realize that most often, if not nearly all the time, they are automatic narratives generated by the intellect to serve the baser emotions.

Somewhere further back in this thread, there was one poster who said something along the lines "I'm not going to read the books, I'll just be doing this or that which works for me..." and right away I knew that this person was doing just that: the intellect was creating a narrative to get them off the hook about doing actual work.

As you will learn from the book "Anatomy of Violence", one of the most useful things a person can do is to train their brain for focus and concentration since this actually can grow the frontal cortex, make physical changes in the brain. So "thinking with a hammer" is much more than just thinking hard or being ruthless with the self; it can be an actual practice similar to meditation, where one forces oneself to do things faster, better, longer, harder, etc. I think that this is definitely one of those things that will strengthen the receiver/transmitter system within.

Meditation is also useful. Doing things that you know are necessary, but are outside your comfort zone also signal to the machine that the master is now running the show. Very simple things like changing old, bad habits can work in this direction. Making your bed, keeping your environment clean if you are not one who normally does this can be something along this line.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts about things at the moment. We need to keep our eyes open, observe reality both within and without closely and carefully, and exert some serious effort to get rid of the noise.

As per C. Transcript from Oct 2021, the death rate could be 79%...😢
One thing, what are the chances of people surviving when they run out of the supplies they saved? Assuming that most of the people who will die are those who produce the food, by the way (farmers, grenadiers, etc.) Now Laura saved a lot of non perishable food and water, now few like her have that knowledge and privilege so a 79% mortality rate means that the 19% who survive will be like Job thinking whether to curse God or not for so much emotional psychic suffering around, but now remember that the Cs said that we are all the One and the One does not lose anything or that there are people who are being protected by the essence of their soul then. .so let's face things with optimism, humor and in a positive way

Thank you. A good reminder. For a while I do not see a clear way. I am getting contradictions. But contradictions sooner or later will be resolved. And third density thinking constraints will go away. Every help is welcomed.

I came across this article on Octonians in Quanta Magazine last year whilst doing research for a Forum thread. I wasn't sure were to post it at the time but this seems as good a place as any now in case it may be of any use. Perhaps it might be worth looking into Cohl Furey's work. See https://www.quantamagazine.org/the-octonion-math-that-could-underpin-physics-20180720/

On the subject of William Hamilton and quaternions, I have been reading Robert Graves book 'The White Goddess' (was this Laura's Trees book?) and was surprised to find him referring to Hamilton and his discovery of quaternions - see Chapter 19: The Number of the Beast. Graves said that the idea for quaternions just came to Hamilton suddenly whilst he was crossing Phoenix Park in Dublin one day. Graves was comparing Hamilton's experience to his own when he was inspired out of the blue by the poetic muse to write The White Goddess. There is something to this idea since the C's have said elsewhere that all Masters (in science and the arts) channel ideas whether consciously or unconsciously. Both Einstein and Nikola Tesla certainly admitted to receiving such sudden inspirations in their minds.

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

Upon reading this, I was reminded by this passage in Castaneda:
Don Juan had a broad smile on his face. He was as pleased as punch. He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy, covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat, something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely.

As if I had been in a dream, I heard don Juan Matus explaining that to his knowledge, man was the only species that had the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon. Therefore, he became easy prey for an awareness of a different order, such as the heavy awareness of the predator.

He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection, where man was irremediably caught. By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns.

This seems to describe exactly what the C's are warning about - the dynamic of Predator playing on our 'narrow fringe of self-awareness'.

I think I've experienced something like this in my own life recently. Like many others, I have an accumulated history of misdeeds, automatic behaviour, and unconscious selfishness.

This was covered over to a certain extent by the simple fact of living in a hypnotized sleep state and being unable to See. Upon reaching a certain level of awareness, however, different periods in life, decisions made, and relationships, can be seen in an altogether new light. The results can be despair, regret, shame, rage - and also the physical release of buried trauma, which I have recently learned can be quite devastating to the body, and in particular the nervous system.

Suffice to say, moments were conscience arrives can be quite difficult. I remember Gurdjieff uses the term 'organic shame', which he respects in people, because it demonstrates the manifestations of a properly functioning conscience - ie., feeling bad when we hurt others.

Don Juan is giving the warning that this shaming can happen in a targeted way - instigated by the Predator. First we allow the Predator in, and then afterwards, it makes use of our conscience function to create a negative blast of self-awareness when we realize we have hurt others by allowing ourselves to be manipulated.

The suffering that comes with Seeing seems to be part of a natural process of growth in Knowledge and Being. Maybe the Predator will always try to drain our energy when we experience pangs of conscience when they do arrive as a result of the Work. But we can overcome this drain by healthy processing and networking with others. Then the shock can be made use of in the proper way, and the disintegration can be a positive one... a breakthrough, instead of a breakdown.

So the C's warn us again to not allow the Predator Mind inside to control us. How? Discipline:
There must have been something to what don Juan was saying, which was so devastating to me that at that point I actually got sick to my stomach.

After a moment's pause, long enough for me to recover, I asked don Juan: "But why is it that the sorcerers of ancient Mexico and all sorcerers today, although they see the predators, don't do anything about it?"

"There's nothing that you and I can do about it," don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. "All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us.

There's a painful social component to this. As we discipline ourselves, we come up against all kinds of new scrutiny, misunderstanding, alienation, and attack - for eating meat, smoking, questioning mRNA jabs and lockdowns, or living a life on the basis that it is the Soul that matters, contrary to the Darwinians - and all the various ways that we are at odds with ponerized culture. Essentially, the truth will set you free but it sure does not make for a cozy, quiet existence.

How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you, and the more aggressive ones will beat the shit out of you. And not so much because they don't believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there's an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators' existence."

We can also beat ourselves up with too much discipline - dogmatically sticking to a diet that doesn't work for our specific physiological makeup, pushing our physical limits without adequate rest time, etc. The Predator can hijack us through discipline, too. There's an important balance to walk between discipline and gentleness. Disciplined gentleness, perhaps?

"The only alternative left for mankind," he continued, "is discipline. Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe."

There's this connection here between discipline, serenity, and awe. Awe is the active sense of the 'beginner's mind', not making assumptions that we know (arrogance) and continuing to learn to overcome ignorance. I suppose this is another way of speaking about presence: non-anticipation in the mental sphere, vagal tone in the physical sphere, and a love of the ongoing adventure of life in the emotional sphere. Even with all the of hints from the C's about what's coming, and the associated benefits of the quite often dire information gathered on the forum, there will definitely be things 'coming soon to a screen near you' that are not included in our expectations! This also can include good things, too - reasons for celebration, life-affirming happenings in amongst all the chaos, flowers in the rubble.

It's difficult in the heat of the moment, but I think we can also feel the 'shock of Seeing' and understand it as another example of goodness, another great learning opportunity.
"Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer," don Juan said, scrutinizing my face as if to discover any signs of disbelief. "The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious task.

"If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while," he went on, "it'll keep on growing. Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural size.

The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

"The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times," don Juan continued, "was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the 'flyers' mind becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to.

The sorcerers' revolution," he continued, "is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate.

Even if it feels like a zero moment... three cheers for the flight of imposed imbecilities and termination of parasitic contracts!

On a literary note, it's so interesting to read a familiar passage again, and see how it's meaning deepens and changes with the times. Sort of like going on a favourite walk, but the eyes see new details and there is a new sense of flux, and new connections to be made. The place is at once the same, and yet different, like Heraclitus' saying that the same river can't be stepped in twice...

Thank you. A good reminder. For a while I do not see a clear way. I am getting contradictions. But contradictions sooner or later will be resolved. And third density thinking constraints will go away. Every help is welcomed.
Mr. Ark you are being protected full force go ahead you and your wife Laura, I don't know about numbers I am not a physicist but I can tell you something spontaneously maybe it can help you:
I followed up on your theory about what is "gravity"?

Sounds loosely like a pencil of points which is a way to model travel through a complex spacetime. It does have an outer to inner progression of horocycles.

Very loosely as far as I saw from the first link, because we're talking about using Pythagorean triples as a roadmap for progression in/to building our dimensional set of existence, and that our 3 spatial dimensions (Front/Back, Left/Right and Above/Below) seem to stem from intersection of primarily two planes of existence, two planes orthogonal to Inner/Outer direction of a particular dimension of existence, something like a field of angular distances WRT field of radial ones.

Regarding Pythagorean triples (a, b, c), where c^2 = a^2 +b^2, when we check primitive ones with numbers up to 300, 6 patterns of triples of sequences emerge:
  • 3 'basis' triples:
    1. already shown (2n+1, 2n(n+1), 2(n + (1+I)/2)(n + (1-I)/2)) - from primitive triples like (3,4,5), (5,12,13), (7,24,25), ..., where for n=0 we get (1, 0, 1) and for n<0 again valid primitive triples just with some of the number being integers besides ordinary naturals;
    2. (4(n+1), (2n+1)(2n+3), (2(n+1) + I)(2(n+1) - I)) - from triples like (8, 15, 17), (12, 35, 37), (16, 63, 65), ..., where for n=0 we get (4, 3, 5) and for n=-1 (0, -1, 1);
    3. (4(2n+3), (2n+1)(2n+5), ((2n+3) + 2I)((2n+3) - 2I)) - from triple like (20, 21 29), (28, 45, 53), (36, 77, 85), ..., where for n=0 we get (12, 5, 13);
  • 3 triples of sequences of 'higher/lower' order which use above 3 triples for the sort of basis and also some of their elements as part of their own sequences:
    1. (3(2n+9), (2n+6)(n+6), 2(n + (9+3I)/2)(n + (9-3I)/2)) - where for n=0 we get (27, 36, 45) = 3^2 * (3, 4, 5) and on places of 3rd, 6th, 9th, ..., elements in the sequence stand respectively 3^2*2nd, 3^2*3rd, 3^2*4th, ..., elements from sequence 1 above;
    2. (12(n+3), (2n+3)(2n+9), ((2n+6) + 3I)((2n+6) - 3I)) - where for n=0 we get 3^2 * (4, 3, 5) and on places of 3rd, 6th, 9th, ..., elements in the sequence stand respectively 3^2*1st, 3^2*2nd, 3^2*3rd, ..., elements from sequence 2 above;
    3. an interesting (5(2n+11), (2n+6)(n+8), (2(n + (11+5I)/2)(n + (11-5I)/2))) - where for n=0 we get (55, 48, 73) which is permuted 1st element of previous sequence 2 here and where on place of 2nd element in the sequence we have 5^2 * (3, 4, 5), while for n=-3 we get (25, 0, 25).
Like the Cs said (paraphrasing): "Geometry will get you there, but you need algebra to get around". :-D

In that other thread you linked to, you said:

The idea of encompassing gravity with electrodynamics-like math (gauge theory) I think is what one of Ark's questions relates to. It's not the Electric Universe-like idea of gravity literally derived from electrodynamics. In a link from your given link you mention quasi-vectors and the quaternion/octonion questions could relate to that. Things do get "quasi" if you try to use math in less directly math related places. Quaternions have 4 dimensions and octonions 8 which relates to the idea that dimensions in math can be a different use than the parallel universe idea too.

In above post and that thread, proposed approach is to treat gravity and e-m like two 'effects' of the same thing - gravity as radial component, difference/distance from non-existence in the direction of a particular dimension of existence, and e-m as angular plane (of angular distances/differences) orthogonal to that direction - which would basically incorporate all directions/dimensions of existence available to that particular one, with that particular one being in the 'center' of that plane of angular distances.

I can feel almost Ark’s frustration when he’s asking those questions. He went back to asking the most fundamental questions that were covered in the old transcripts about things beyond our limited perception and consciousness. He wants to understand the terms mathematically as a physicist and come up with a unified working, testable theory for everything that we can see around us - which may ultimately end up showing the way leading to these densities through technology. I hope you get to insights and solutions for your hard work @ark.

I just feel this is an endeavour more suitable for brilliant minds working together and wish a lot more physicists could be part of these discussions around the board to piece it all together for the collective good.

And what would be the significance if the virus is DNA or RNA for us, in practical sense?
That's a good question.

It seems that our "junk DNA" has an ability to interact with RNA viruses in interesting and special ways.

The human genome contains more viral than “human” genes. There's a bulk of this viral genes residing in our "junk DNA". Viral genes include the endogenous retroviruses, but it is also argued that ncRNA (non coding RNA) might be viral in its origin as well. This has interesting implications in the sense that epigenetic control of gene expression involves this junk DNA – ncRNAs.

In short, we could be looking into an evolutionary leap. RNA agents have been shown to play essential roles in evolution and regulation in all DNA/protein based life.

RNA viruses can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the DNA of human beings. This is what happened with SARS CoV2, which is an RNA virus.

It has been speculated that the next pandemic will be caused by an RNA virus because other than smallpox, DNA viruses have not historically been associated with mass pandemics that can cause deaths in the millions. Nor do they mutate anywhere near as fast as RNA viruses, so they tend to be more genetically stable, rather than a moving target for antiviral drugs. RNA viruses have several unique characteristics that enable rapid adaptation.

Regarding U.S. biological weapons and a hypothetical killer pandemic, I'm also reminded of the following from session April 14th, 2018:

A: Genetics are about to be hot topics too!

Q: (L) Well, can I finish my question? Just...

A: Genes will (hesitates before selecting word) save for lack of a better term.

Q: (L) So you ARE telling us something... So, anyway...

(Artemis) Do you want to ask...

(Andromeda) They're trying to tell us something.

(Joe) I know what they're talking about: some kind of genetic warfare!

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Viral weapons! Resident Evil! Ooooh! I knew it!

(Joe) Are the Americans getting SO desperate that they're going to use some weapon that they developed after they collected those Russian genes last year?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) Something along those lines.

(Pierre) They say it will save, so it doesn't sound like the US will destroy Russians from their ethnic specific weapons. It sounds like it will backfire...

A: Yes. Big time!

Q: (Pierre) No way!

(Chu) So everybody's going to turn Russian!

(Artemis) We'll all speak Russian.

(Pierre) It sounds like they're developing an ethnic-specific weapon in haste which should not be used because...

(Joe) Maybe it's more along the lines of: Will they be caught trying to spread something along those lines?

(Chu) Wait and see.

A: More like finding out that your ancestors were not what you thought. No more on this. Wait and see!

Q: (Chu) Can we pause?

(L) Yeah.

(Niall) They're building a weapon based on assumptions that are wrong.

(L) Well, that kind of goes to my question.

[...]

(L) So, I think they're talking about them.

(Pierre) Yes, the US.

(L) So that kind of goes to my question. Anyway, there's this battle between the Recent Out of Africa thing because of this mitochondrial Eve business...

A: False!

Q: (L) Meanwhile, there is this multiregional development with gene exchange going on at least to some extent between all different human groups that are developing in different regions. And what that means is that there can be a whole lot of things in a person's DNA that they don't know about or that they don't expect because genetic drift can send a false signal. And...

A: Exactly the problem. They believe the ROOA theory and structure their chemistry based on that. Big surprise coming.

Q: (L) Well, the thought that I had while I was reading all of this material, including the relationship between gibbons, apes, chimpanzees and orangutans, was that the original split between the monkeys and the first beings that were going to head off on the way to becoming human must have occurred in China. And then there was traveling. Am I onto something there?

A: Yes

Something struck me about the Shaman video, is it possible through sharing, showing and listening to this message, it is a message to the universe, not just directed at the witches, but to provide, protection against "Mother Russia" . It is less than 3 mins long, if this is played for those that choose to do so, would this increase an FRV protection worldwide against negative influences. I am not holding my breath, just a thought.

We have no idea in the West, what they are chanting. But I sensed it was a very powerful message, and of course it was a circular motion, made me think of a vortex being created. If one plays this on a daily basis for those interested, would this dispel any negativity? Not just to the witches, but to the western world as a whole, after all, what they are creating amongst themselves is pure witchery and worse. Just thinking, after all our chants, thoughts and words have meaning.

Something struck me about the Shaman video, is it possible through sharing, showing and listening to this message, it is a message to the universe, not just directed at the witches, but to provide, protection against "Mother Russia" . It is less than 3 mins long, if this is played for those that choose to do so, would this increase an FRV protection worldwide against negative influences. I am not holding my breath, just a thought.

We have no idea in the West, what they are chanting. But I sensed it was a very powerful message, and of course it was a circular motion, made me think of a vortex being created. If one plays this on a daily basis for those interested, would this dispel any negativity? Not just to the witches, but to the western world as a whole, after all, what they are creating amongst themselves is pure witchery and worse. Just thinking, after all our chants, thoughts and words have meaning.

Is there any way to get a translation of what they're chanting?

... and of course it was a circular motion, made me think of a vortex being created. ...

a vortex, yes, the men and women were revolving in a stepped rhythm and the view from overhead at times resembled a spiral ... are not spirals a shape that gathers energy, maybe they were focusing that energy ...very interesting to watch, would like to be there participating too ! : )

Back
Top Bottom