Session 23 March 2013

andi said:
Thanks everyone for their work, it's great!
I have yet to read this thread, but I was thinking of a theme for #7) KEEPING VIGILANT AGAINST PSYCHIC ATTACKS if there is still time.

Something similar to the image below where a man walks alone in the forest with a book (knowledge) under his left hand and a flower (kindness) in his other hand. Surrounded by the forest (the unknown) and maybe some angry wolves and/or creepy trees (unexpected attack)

Basically he has his book and the flower and walks vigilantly but without worry, calm yet aware.
walking.jpg

I was doing a sketch but I'm slow and not very good with computer programs. If anyone likes to take it further, that would be nice. FWIW

I really like that idea!

Yes that's a great image you've described here!
I couldn't think of anything for that section, but if you are sure you don't want to contribute on your own I'll be happy to illustrate it.

Also, I have something simple for the Parables section, but I won't be able to do either until the weekend.

Is anyone here aware of the definite timeframes/deadlines if there are such?

ametist said:
I couldn't think of anything for that section, but if you are sure you don't want to contribute on your own I'll be happy to illustrate it.

-Sorry Andi, 'contribute' was supposed to mean solely drawing, as the contribution itself took place already. Dunno if that's a linguistic OCD but I can't edit my posts yet and thought it might not sound right.. :rolleyes:

Wow, this is great and very inspirational. I love the cover design and the artwork. Good stuff!

:rockon:

ametist said:

Also, I have something simple for the Parables section, but I won't be able to do either until the weekend.

I'm still waiting on a few images, so let's say the deadline is early next week.

Approaching Infinity said:
ametist said:

I'm still waiting on a few images, so let's say the deadline is early next week.

OK, all will be ready by then.

ametist said:

Hey ametist, go ahead if you have time, you are more then welcomed.
Btw, great work on those drawings!

OMG ... after years I only realized today that I could get notifications of new threads in the different boards ....

:cry:

Well better late than never!

:lol:

nicklebleu said:
OMG ... after years I only realized today that I could get notifications of new threads in the different boards ....

Um... How do you do that? :D

I was reading an article about a Bosnian war survivor talking about preparing for collapse of civilization. He talked repeatedly about having to do "bad things" in order to ensure his family's survival. This made me think that the coming chaos will be the worst time to pollute your psychic hygiene by being forced into survival panic situations. This then made me think of the "Lamp Oil" reference by the C's. I was thinking the lamp oil could be very literal. We must be aware and prepared for our physical situation (knowledge put into practice) so that we can more easily maintain internal and spiritual composure. If you're constantly worrying about survival and being tempted to hurt other people to survive then you won't be ready for the spiritual side of the change.

http://www.naturalnews.com/040249_Bosnia_preppers_survival_strategies.html#ixzz2SuctYn5l

I did some drawings, I don't know if that works but this is pretty much what I can do.

#5 PROTECTING PSYCHIC HYGIENE
Basically protecting against lying to self and what you allow in your field.
-cutting the weeds and watering the flowers

#8 SELF REMEMBER, SELF OBSERVE
-pretty strait forward

*if anyone can improve (ametist?) or anyone (in case they work), then please go ahead.

Attachments

• psychic_hygiene_thumb.png
    psychic_hygiene_thumb.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 17
  • self_obs_thumb2.png
    self_obs_thumb2.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
monotonic said:
nicklebleu said:

Um... How do you do that? :D

Welcome to the club!

Go into the board that you are interested in, where you can view the different threads; there's a button on the top with "New Topic" and next to it "Notify"; click that button, confirm with "OK" ....

ET VOILÀ!

I actually poste this questions a few years ago but I think because it is such an obvious thing and my question was poorly formulated people didn't understand what I was going on about ...

Back
Top Bottom