Session 23 March 2019

Can anyone please name which books Laura has been reading recently on genetics, protein folding, photosynthesis, prehistoric life, evolution etc? It will be of great help to understand the session fully.

You can have a look at that list @chrismcdude and it will give you an idea of the books suggested by Laura.

An absolutely fascinating session! Seeing the monumental complexity of living organisms, and also of the complete living system (so not only designing organisms, but integrating them all into an environment harmoniously), it's absolutely mind boggling to think about how to even begin to engineer such things.

Thanks for sharing!

I think the mystery there might have to do with free will, which is perhaps why it is such an important thing in all of creation. You can create something, give it life essentially, but then you have to step back and watch what it does. What it does is dependent on, well, free will, and where does that 'come from'? What IS free will as a 'force' that animates and provides infinite variegation for all of creation. That's a real mystery and perhaps as close as we can get to understanding the application and function of the infinite.

Perhaps an aspect of the work done in 4D is in the development of informational channels where the free will of various creations can discover alignment with and return to the 'Divine Will'. Maybe 4D beings themselves are in some way 'informational channels' of some sort that act as connectors between the purely informational and the material - a meeting of individuated free will with the Divine Will. It's like 4D builds these countless systems that receive the life force of the Divine Will, and within life and the experience of matter, there is the potential (and hope of some sort?) for life energy to find its way back to the Divine. It is the Hero's Journey.

What an amazing session. Thank you so much!
I was wandering today why this session has such an empowering effect on me. Its like something straightening up within.

(L) Yeah. For 20 years, I couldn't BELIEVE in anything!

Since on the forum this happened to me, I could not believe anything anymore. But life is religion. And the search for truth has to be based on real science. I had no clue how to get out of this trap. And everything stayed vague covered with a half conscious sadness.

And Chu expressed and summarized it so true:

... regarding the marriage between science and mysticism/religion....
I don't know about others, but I can say for myself that many times I felt sad at the idea of not having any "beliefs" (not false beliefs, but a belief in something objective even). Even faith was kind of hard to maintain, sometimes. That brought despair, as in "what's the point?" Why try and do anything? While this is different. There is a lot of good in this world, and in spite of all the tweaking and going back in time and so forth, 4D STS doesn't seem to be able to create anything. The Cs have mentioned several times wishful thinking on the STS side, and how that could lead to a bad surprise for them. Well, I think I see it better now. There is still a capacity for growth, for evolving consciousness, for doing good as we align ourselves with what we SEE is right (not what we want to believe is right). There is some free will in our choices.

And the huge efforts required in even getting rid of one bit of bad programming, one false belief or one thinking error are the more worth it when we think that that may be part of our "design", part of what we are here to learn. For each of those efforts, if our changing makes one person's life better, if we help at least one other being, then we are contributing something. We will not "save the world", and that was never our function, but we may be learning to know, which is learning to love, and thus create. "God" (The Cosmic Mind) is within us (as above so below), spread in all consciousness in existence, and as you grow and choose an alignment, you get "closer to God/The Cosmic Mind", in a sense. That to me makes the idea of being a "conduit for the Universe" a bit more concrete.

So, interestingly, to go back to Paul's saying, science can bring forth religion, and vicecersa: the more we get to know about God in things that CAN be seen, the more we develop faith in things not seen. And the more we keep that faith alive, the more curiosity we have, and the more we want to learn about things that can be seen. With that I feel comes a lot of gratitude, and suffering takes on a bigger meaning.

This brings back faith and belief in a totally new perspective. Science can bring forth religion and vice versa, which is the marriage of science and mysticism. All this is unfolded also here in the Intelligent Design versus materalism thread. It starts to make so much more sense now. I am so grateful. Thank you!!!

Hi. Thank you for a highly informative and fascinating session on the history of life on Earth!

Can anyone please name which books Laura has been reading recently on genetics, protein folding, photosynthesis, prehistoric life, evolution etc? It will be of great help to understand the session fully.

Thanks again for providing the transcript of the session!

Aside from what Gandalf suggested, you might want to have a look on this post by Laura in the DB thread:

It also provides kind of an overview of different threads of research with connected books (as named on the book list Gandalf linked to) that helped Laura (and others) arrive on much of the current information about these things.

EDIT: clarity

Thank you for sharing this amazing session and for all the knowledge it imparts. From the tiniest cells that make up our human organism to the understanding of how we are created. Critical insight into the deeper understanding of 3D entities and how faith is needed in order to grow and learn. A must read again as there is so much in the wisdom of this session!

A big thank you to all who reflected and posted on the thread, some valuable insights there as well!

I wonder if this is related to the brain phenomena that suggests that some 'connections' between brain regions are nonlocal in nature, perhaps through EM resonance, for instance... I wonder if the 'protein-antenna' also have something to do with the higher-level coordinations taking place in the organism, or if there is something more going on over and above protein-level stuff. Maybe it's more like this: all different types of proteins have a different 'signature' - and the unique combination of all those signatures creates a higher-order meta-signature. The individual logos or soul is like a mirror reflection of that signature, coordinating all parts to act as one.

Here's an interesting paper related to this:

Microtubules are biological protein polymers with critical and diverse functions. Their structures share some similarities with photosynthetic antenna complexes, particularly in the ordered arrangement of photoactive molecules with large transition dipole moments. As the role of photoexcitations in microtubules remains an open question, here we analyze tryptophan molecules, the amino acid building block of microtubules with the largest transition dipole strength. By taking their positions and dipole orientations from realistic models capable of reproducing tubulin experimental spectra, and using a Hamiltonian widely employed in quantum optics to describe light-matter interactions, we show that such molecules arranged in their native microtubule configuration exhibit a superradiant ground state...

Interestingly, the superradiant ground state appears to be delocalized on the exterior wall of the microtubule, which interfaces with the cytoplasm, suggesting the possibility that these extended but short-lived (few picosecond) excitonic states may be involved in communication with cellular proteins that bind to microtubules in order to carry out their functions. At the same time, we have shown that long-lived (hundreds of milliseconds) subradiant states can be concentrated on the inner wall of the microtubule lumen, potentially maintaining excitonic transfer processes across the cytoskeletal network in a more “protected” thermodynamic milieu. These subradiant states could be particularly important in the synchronization of neuronal processes in the brain, where microtubules can extend to the micron scale and beyond...

Moreover, we have shown that the superradiant ground state of the whole microtubule arises through a supertransfer coupling between the ground states of smaller blocks of spirals within the microtubule. For this reason, microtubule superradianceis essentially an emergent property of the whole system that develops as “giant dipole” strengths of superradiant ground states of constituent blocks interact to form a delocalized coherent state on the entire structure...

One of the authors of the paper has co-written a paper with Stuart Hameroff who colaborates with Roger Penrose on a quantum consciousness model that uses a superposition of microtubule spiral block dipole electrons.

Last edited:
Huge thanks as well for this fascinating session and thread discussion. Much reading to catch up on, just bought Darwin's Black Box and a few of the books mentioned in the Afterlife thread.

I don't know what is more exciting, the Cs session or seeing people's excitement in response to the session :-)

Despite being raised in a materialist household and following a materialist career and absorbing big chunks of schizoid versions of reality, I always felt a deep rejection for hard core materialism. I remember praying devotedly when I was a little girl, despite being raised by an atheist, and getting the feeling of being awed. Later I became indoctrinated during my schooling years and that definitely took a toll on me. Unlearning those core beliefs so something new could start to grow was difficult to say the least. I'm convinced that it can't be done without divine guidance!

And through dangers and toils, I'm joining everybody else here in this adventure with the Cs, and learning and growing along with everybody here. It's not like when I used to pray when I was little. Now we have objective data that powers up that awe feeling.

Reading Behe and all the related books has been liberating beyond belief based on wishful thinking. Who would have thought that the key to know and come closer to the Divine Cosmic Mind and our reality was hidden in plain sight, and that practical aspects of ponerology went beyond politics. I always thought that deprogramming myself from schizoid indoctrination involved specific relationships and indoctrinations during my upraising, but seeing how Darwinian evolution was deeply embedded into how we viewed reality was refreshing and liberating.

After all the discussions in the forum, I find myself meditating with the Prayer of the Soul and the words "love, acceptance, and gratitude" with a whole new meaning. One that made all the difficulties (past, present, and even future) worth it.

We do live in interesting times, but I don't see that as a curse any more ;-)

Thank you for this session!

I don't know what is more exciting, the Cs session or seeing people's excitement in response to the session :-)

Despite being raised in a materialist household and following a materialist career and absorbing big chunks of schizoid versions of reality, I always felt a deep rejection for hard core materialism. I remember praying devotedly when I was a little girl, despite being raised by an atheist, and getting the feeling of being awed. Later I became indoctrinated during my schooling years and that definitely took a toll on me. Unlearning those core beliefs so something new could start to grow was difficult to say the least. I'm convinced that it can't be done without divine guidance!

And through dangers and toils, I'm joining everybody else here in this adventure with the Cs, and learning and growing along with everybody here. It's not like when I used to pray when I was little. Now we have objective data that powers up that awe feeling.

Reading Behe and all the related books has been liberating beyond belief based on wishful thinking. Who would have thought that the key to know and come closer to the Divine Cosmic Mind and our reality was hidden in plain sight, and that practical aspects of ponerology went beyond politics. I always thought that deprogramming myself from schizoid indoctrination involved specific relationships and indoctrinations during my upraising, but seeing how Darwinian evolution was deeply embedded into how we viewed reality was refreshing and liberating.

After all the discussions in the forum, I find myself meditating with the Prayer of the Soul and the words "love, acceptance, and gratitude" with a whole new meaning. One that made all the difficulties (past, present, and even future) worth it.

We do live in interesting times, but I don't see that as a curse any more ;-)

Thank you for this session!
Gaby, this is exactly how I came to this point in life, and I share everything you said.
And this last session was probably the most powerful to me, since it validated so much of what was waiting for this validation, and it created a burst of faith and clarity inside me.
And I also don't see the world we live in as a curse anymore, and this is very liberating.

Thank you very much, Laura, the crew, and the forum members for helping me and many people grow!

Back
Top Bottom