Session 23 March 2019

I can sort of grok 5D-7D existing 'before' the development of the physical world: as eternal potentials and templates for development within materiality. But I can't grok a higher part of the biological world existing before the other parts of biology which are its precursors.
[..]who designed the 4D beings who design 2D and 3D lifeforms?

Think of it as sediments. Just like when plankton die, a certain emission/exhaust from higher density spirits could have sunk lower to ultimately become higher density sediments! Even we in 3rd density have ectoplasm coming out from medium, an emission from a higher density. These sediments could exist in 4thD as well, a sort of "pasta" that can be used to reduce its vibration and make sink it down, into solid matter for the lower densities.

C's admitted they have created crop circles(IIRC), there is even a YT video of a point-light [ball of a 6thD pen?] creating a crop circle in real-time. That is a pretty convincing proof of modification of low density matter from high above.

C's mentioned immaculate conception pretty much possible. In order to immaculate conception to take place, they needed to create an egg [which is a micro-environment] to receive the higher density energy essentially forming a fertilized egg.

Proposed scenario in Heaven:
So there is definite possibility that there were very bored higher-angels, directly below the level of the 7D-Mass / God and they were instructed to concentrate on blobs of higher density energy and make it sleep - slow down more and more until the energy became so heavy that it was a good candidate to become semi-physical matter. Then they made even that 4thD matter vibrate even slower and slower, until that whole, sentient 4thD matter-thing groaned:

- Jeez, Man! I feel so HEAVY!! - And the thing collapsed into sleep, forgot itself and fell into a state of low density solid matter.

Owen describes Creation as the movement of Divine Will. Even poor, unfortunate 3D humans can concentrate with their ESP-PSI and modify water / matter to a tiny degree. Imagine what a powerful 4thD mind can do. Then imagine what an Ultimate 6thD Mind can do when concentrating really hard, flexing its "ESP/PSI-muscles".

God/7D must have had it easy, creating 6thD spirit forms. When he was finished, he called all his newly created children together and God then just declared the new Memo:
- Okay, folks! Now that you are here as 6thD Power Spirits, now I give you the task to design all the 4thD Peeps and their tools!
Then it must have been surprised silence.
Then all the 6thD Power Spirits turned their heads, eyes wide, and all of them must have groaned loud, because they had to climb out of their super-Jacuzzis and they had to began real work for the first time in their eternal lives!

Sounds like Ra was very much influenced by Darwinism.

I think you are right as I re-read some of it now.

Looking at the style of the Ra material now, although there were some parallels with the Cs in different places, it really looks a bit "word-salady". Even years ago Ra drove me crazy with using the word "distortion" so many ways it could hardly be defined. Maybe it was because there was some "distorsion" in the channel itself I think.

I think you are right as I re-read some of it now.

Looking at the style of the Ra material now, although there were some parallels with the Cs in different places, it really looks a bit "word-salady". Even years ago Ra drove me crazy with using the word "distortion" so many ways it could hardly be defined. Maybe it was because there was some "distorsion" in the channel itself I think.

I think Ra material was very useful to me.
"Distortion", as I remembered, I mostly understood as a distance from the truth or a distance from the perfect or distance from the original state.

Q: (L) Oh, the Cassiopaean variety is the product of an overactive imagination. OK, since the Ra material is considered to be a kind of primer to the Cassiopaean material, could you give us a percentage on the accuracy of this material?
A: 63
Q: (L) 63%, Well, that's pretty good, considering... (J) It's not bad... (T) A lot of it's very good stuff...

Q: (L) Oh, the Cassiopaean variety is the product of an overactive imagination. OK, since the Ra material is considered to be a kind of primer to the Cassiopaean material, could you give us a percentage on the accuracy of this material?

Lack of accuracy is at least partially due to assumption on the part of the participants. A sixth density entity that is STO won't necessarily correct certain assumptions. It's up to the participants to ask the right questions which yield more accurate answers. But that implies greater knowledge and awareness on the part of the questioners. I think that's how it works anyway.

Lack of accuracy is at least partially due to assumption on the part of the participants.... It's up to the participants to ask the right questions...
As I understand, man can not be the perfect receiver for such a type of communication, but can be partial, to a greater or lesser extent, depending on the person / group.
I also think that messages can be distorted in the direction of temporary dominant opinion / impression in the group, as when the light goes through the blue glass becomes blue.
And even if someone asks "the right" question, the answer does not have to be the perfect truth, due to distortion during transmission . The truth is too broad to say in one or two sentences anyway. Not even in the hundreds of books. It's a long path. Some simple questions can have short and precise answers, but that does not mean that everything is clear.
I have no experience in channeling, but I've been practicing remote viewing. One big problem: some correct information comes, but also garbage, and a great challenge is to clean up that vision from that garbage. To clean yourself up from expectations, fears, desires, to distinguish information from illusion , etc. it means becoming a better receiver of information, but it is a long way to perfection.

I think Ra material was very useful to me.
"Distortion", as I remembered, I mostly understood as a distance from the truth or a distance from the perfect or distance from the original state.

Q: (L) 63%, Well, that's pretty good, considering... (J) It's not bad... (T) A lot of it's very good stuff...

I did read the Ra material and still have for reference if needed. I just read the post here from Ra and my mind just kind of couldn't find anything useful or specific. I just like the more direct language of the Cs where at least the answers are more understandable english so to speak.

I have quoted the Ra material for some concepts and might still if it makes sense and relates to our current understandings.

Maybe it's the 37% inaccurate portion that I found to be a "distortion".

Sounds like Ra was very much influenced by Darwinism.

Yeah, that could be because of the Darwinian dogma planted in the questioner's, and/or the channels mind. But since someone was asking what came first, the chicken or the egg, I thought the first part made a pretty good summary of how things unfolded in the beginning. But being so general, it doesn't really answer much past how galaxies, or solar systems come about.

And the terms are so different, it is hard to follow what they are really talking about. Like, is intelligent infinity another name for the information field? It sounds like they are saying that intelligent infinity is used by the Logos to create, which sort of implies that it is like a blueprint, that when tapped into can be used to create things.

Last edited:
goyacobol thank you very much for your suggestions,but as Joe said:"While it's fun to try and figure all this out, we are obviously pretty limited in our ability to do so, to say the least." We need to study more an more...:read:

One more thought that I think might help is that we should think about the old "fall" story in the Bible about "Lucifer" the fallen angel (6D?):

You are correct. I should not tell anyone what they "should think about". Poor choice of words on my part. My bad.

I was watching this interview with Stephen Meyer with Ben Shapiro and he mentioned ‘Orphan’ genes at around the 12:05 min mark:

Did some searching around and found a couple of articles that explain what they are, etc.

Here’s the surprising thing. As scientists sequence more genomes from different organisms, they are discovering that roughly 10-20% of each genome’s protein-coding sequence is new, that is, unlike any other known protein-coding sequence. This was a one of the biggest surprises to come out of the whole genome-sequencing project, though by no means the biggest.

Why? The working assumption had been that, given common descent and the fact that most housekeeping genes are shared among living things, and the assumption hitherto that evolution occurs by incremental small changes, orphan genes (protein-coding sequences without known protein-coding antecedents) should be rare if not non-existent.
[…]

5. Then there is the elephant in the room that evolutionary biologists don’t want to acknowledge. Perhaps we see so many species- and clade-specific orphan genes because they are uniquely designed for species- and clade-specific functions. Certainly, this runs contrary to the expectation of common descent.

This is a more recent article (2018) that is well worth reading in full.

This got me thinking in light of the new session talking about the engineers of life, etc. Seems to me that these ‘Orphan’ genes show the possibility of the engineers adding new code or design features for a new life form. If the ‘Orphan’ genes are so prevalent as more and more life form genomes are sequenced, then it could possibly be mapped to show where and when new information was injected into a new design by the engineers. OSIT.

Hello Laura, i enjoy a lot your work since 2001, i belonged to your chat group during some few time, i used to teach biochemistry. The protein folding sometimes depend of the help of other proteins named chaperons, mainly when those proteins will be used to export away the cells. The photosinthesis split waters molecules to get an electron each to feed the steps for the production of energy (ATP), reduction of the coenzyme NADP to NADPH and the use them to feed calvin cycle to build "materia". In case of animals the process is the oposite, from "materia", you get the electrons to build ATP and reduction power (NADH) and ends in the build of water, from oxygen and hydrogen. Curiosly the organels that do that chloroplasts in plants and mitocrondria in animals, both were parasites that coexists in eucariots in symbiotic way until them become an organels.

Back
Top Bottom