Session 23 May 2020

Hello strategic enclosure,

Do you mean this Cs information “It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks that are yet to be realized“ is corrupted?

Anyway everything is lessons, learned by mistake, so please do not upset, maybe I am wrong or you are right.
So just wait until what Laura say about my post.
Then we both will learn together!
Thanks for sharing this 🥰

In this post Pierre mentions HAARP. May it also relate to what is mentioned here:
Session 8 April, 2000
Q: [...]You say that we have these programs, and that there is this undulating matrix force field around the planet that holds these effects, and the programs in place, so to speak, but that some people CAN get out of the control and see what is real, but most people cannot.

A: Yes, or do not.

Q: So, if a critical mass of people began to SEE things, or to escape from the programming, would that effect a change for others in terms of the way they experience the reality, or would the reality that they had been choosing to experience...

A: Such a "critical mass" does not occur until the consensus "chooses."

Q: So, the reality under which we live is essentially, even if held in place by manipulations from higher densities, and some sort of matrix control system, is CHOSEN?

A: Close.
From the expression: "Yes, or do not." etc. it seems there is both an element of choice and an element of control. One aspect of control is various kinds of hypnosis. One effect is mentioned in the following session:
Session 28 September, 2002
Q: (Ark) His ideas are quite original, so I wonder where he is getting them?

A: Not so original, just logical. Only reason others don't "get" such ideas is because they cannot think logically due to hypnosis.
Fortunately, the wave affects some people by awakening their awareness. In the following excerpt the C's explain: "Reason for exponential awareness "explosion" is approach of wave."
Session 27 May, 1995
(RS) At the third level, is it true that the value of the dimension is changed by the available energy, or the energy is used to change the value of the units?

A: This concept crosses the density barrier, not limited to level three.

Q: (RS) Goes up to level four. That's the means of propulsion of the UFO.

A: Reason for exponential awareness "explosion" is approach of wave. Now, concentrate on visualization, answers are located there... After a period of contemplation, Roger to "hit upon" breakthrough question to solve puzzle currently occupying "center stage" of his psyche, with only one piece missing currently. [JR note: I take this to mean that Roger will be able to come up with questions to access the Cassiopaean information in a way so that the information can be dispensed. Also that his awareness is exploding as a result of the oncoming wave.]
Whether electronic control mechanisms will begin to fail, or due to other factors, there is hope.

You are making some massive assumptions there. Be careful that you do not add two plus two and come up with five.
Getting visions of Lucifer, bringer of light. Like the souls are coming back together, through a grid that is drawn from the earth in one's mind, from our energy. Legend of Lucifer, as C'S said! Need to do much more research, this is very exiting though and positive. Hope 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌄🌄🌄🌄🌀🌀🌀🌀🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thank you very much for a new session so quickly after the last one.
After first reading of it I remembered myself puzzling over the question some months ago - why there are constantly sci-fi movies on tv station which a lot of people are watching here. Every end of the week they were screening some alien invasion movie. So my thoughts at this time were that maybe it is about conditioning people to accept this scenario. Last year I had a dream about big ships above my city, on the distant horizon and people were floating under it and towards it like particles of dust are floating under the light of lamp. In that dream there also was no electricity at this time, which reminds me of WIN52 visions/dreams.
We are living in interesting times, but window-fallers give me some chills sometimes, as well what is now happening with another mind virus overtaking humans and leading them to divide even more and fight each other.
Thank you for good laugh with building gravity :), and later with memes provided, I didn't laugh so much for quite some time.
Congratulations to Laura for finishing the book and much more thank you for all the work you provided. I'm still in process of reading "the basics" of yours and I'm in awe constantly, very much admiring what you've done throughout your life.

I wonder when the Cs refer to quadrillions times quadrillions if they mean multiple souls across multiple realities being affected by the wave all joined together by the common event? Bit hard for me to decipher
In ones minds eye there is this possibility, in the form of Lucifer/Karma and the force of nature reacting and asserting itself in the face of these buggers! Really weird I knows I'm actually struggling 🤣🤣🤣🤣but it's very positive, just need to do more work and research. And it gives me hope 🌄🌄🌄🌄🌀🌀🌀🌀🌊🌊🌊🌊🔥🔥🔥🔥

I think that this could also mean that whatever positive effects humans will experience with the STO version of this virus it will happen only after the elevation to 4D. I don't think that we will see much positivity on this 3D Earth. This planet is currently transforming into total madness, and things were already pretty bad.

Even when Putin and Trump were being elected, and our 3D PTB were doing everything they could to change the situation, the 4D STS were not panicking because it didn't change much things from their perspective. They are simply not afraid of the 3D beings in any shape or form. But this does make them panic because it probably affects what will happen on the 4D Earth.

So what do you do when you have a lot of people who have "encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates domination and absorption"?

Well, you have to eliminate them somehow. Laura said this two years ago:

Well, sometimes one anticipates due to historical president and then something unexpected happens. "Explore your new reality".

Video shows woman hugging Louisville police officer on 4th night of Breonna Taylor protests

Police Officers In Murfreesboro, Tennessee HUG Protestors

There are more such happenings but these are just a thought. You know we could wait to see what happens when "the current" increases.

I wonder when the Cs refer to quadrillions times quadrillions if they mean multiple souls across multiple realities being affected by the wave all joined together by the common event? Bit hard for me to decipher

@tschai,

I think this Wave and the "realm border crossing" has and will happen many places (there may be other universes) but it happens for "selected convergence points" in the Universe/Universes and "realm border crossing".

Session 3 December 1994:
Q: (V) I am just concerned about the previously mentioned "convention"...

A: Convention is because of realm border crossing.

Q: (L) And why is there a convention attending this realm border crossing? I mean, is it just a "reely big shew!"

A: It is an opportunity.

Q: (V) As in the windows are all opening at one time so that all these beings can get in at one time?

A: As in an opportunity to affect whole universe. Picture cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope and Glory."

Q: (Laura) How can a convention with slews of different kinds and races of people, converging on a single little pin- point planet on the outer edges of an insignificant galaxy, at the farthest reaches of this enormous universe, affect the whole thing?

A: That is your perception.

Q: (L) Well, what is the correct perception? Is the planet earth and the people thereon, and the things that are going on in this spot, the earth specifically, more important than maybe we would ordinarily have thought?

A: The Earth is a Convergence point.

Q: (L) Has it always been a convergence point? Was it designed to be a convergence point? Or, is it just going to be a convergence point this once?

A: Too many questions at once.

Q: (L) Was it designed to be a convergence point from the beginning?

A: Natural function.

Q: (L) Has it been a convergence point all along? Is that why so many weird things happen here?

A: That is difficult to answer because you have no understanding of "time".

Q: (V) Has this type of convention thing happened on other planets with other groups of beings?

A: Has, is, and will.

Q: (Laura) So, in other words, there are other planets, I don't mean similar in structure or occupation, but other planets that are convergence points?

Q: (V) Are they parallel universes?

A: Drifting.

Q: (L) If these convergence points are scattered around the universe, is the convergence of this realm border crossing going to occur simultaneously at all points in the universe that are convergence points?

A: No.

Q: (L) It only happens at say one, or selected, convergence points at any given point?

I know there are various opinions towards optimism or pessimism being considered and that is natural I suppose. I think a look back at an early session may give some food for thought as to the "symbolic" meanings of "earth changes" and how these events may play out.

Session 26 November 1994:
Q: (L) Does any of this mean that the earth changes that have been predicted, may not, in fact, occur in physical reality as we understand it?

A: You betcha.

Q: (L) Does this mean that all of this running around and hopping and jumping to go here and go there and do this and do that is...

A: That is strictly 3rd level thinking.

Q: (L) Now, if that is 3rd level thinking, and if a lot of these things are symbolic, I am assuming they are symbolic of movement or changes in energy.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And, if these changes in energy occur does this mean that the population of the planet are, perhaps, in groups or special masses of groups, are they defined as the energies that are changing in these descriptions of events and happenings of great cataclysm. Is it like a cataclysm of the soul on an individual and or collective basis?

Q: (L) When the energy changes to 4th density, and you have already told us that people who are moving to 4th density when the transition occurs, that they will move into 4th density, go through some kind of rejuvenation process, grow new teeth, or whatever, what happens to those people who are not moving to 4th density, and who are totally unaware of it? Are they taken along on the wave by, in other words, piggy-backed by the ones who are aware and already changing in frequency, or are they going to be somewhere else doing something else?

A: Step by step.

Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?

A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.

Q: (T) Is that what this whole plan is about, then, if I may be so bold as to include all of us here in this. We, of the beings of light who have come here into human form, to anchor the frequency, is this what we are anchoring it for, for this wave, so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet can take place as it has been planned?

Q: (L) When this happens, will we piggy-back all those who are still unaware?

A: Open.

Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?

A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."

Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

Q: (T) Okay, what you are saying, then, is that we are anchoring the frequency, so that when the wave comes, we move to 4th level density as many people as possible, in order to break the hold the "Dark T-shirts" have got on this planet, those who remain behind will not have enough energy left for the "Dark T-shirts" to bother with the planet any longer. There will be less of them so the planet will be able to refresh and they will be able to move on in their lessons without interference?

Q: (L) At this point of dimensional transition, is what we are doing, anchoring a frequency, are we creating a sort of "super string" network that will literally create another earth in 4th density, which will then exist in 4th density, and the old 3rd density earth -- almost like the splitting of a one celled organism, only in this splitting one half of it moves into another dimension and is energized and quite literally created by the anchoring frequency, while the old one remains and experiences 3rd density reality?

A: Step by step.

Q: (L) Are we anchoring frequency to create a split?

A: One developing conduit.

Q: (L) We are developing a conduit?

A: Yes. One.

Q: (J) How many conduits do we need?

Q: (T) Is this conduit going to allow those who remain behind to be able to move to 4th density easier when they are ready?

A: No.

Q: (T) What is the conduit for?

A: You and those who will follow you.

Q: (T) Oh, this is for those of us who will move to 4th density. We will move through and they will follow us through the conduit. (J) Oh, others who are ready?

A: Your group here tonight.

Q: (L) Does this mean we will have followers or just us here now?

A: Open. Up to you.

Q: (L) This conduit. Is this a conduit through which an entire planet will transition?

A: You are one. There are others.

Q: (L) There are other planets...

A: No. Conduit.

Q: We are one conduit and there are conduits...

A: No. Developing at this point.

Q: (J) So, at this point we are developing a conduit?

Q: (T) There are other groups on this planet developing their own conduits?

Q: (T) These are conduits for us to move to 4th density in?

A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.

Q: (T) I am working on the assumption that all of us here are part of the family of light, is this true?

Q: (T) And we have been drawn together in order to develop this conduit from where we are?

Q: (T) Are there others in this area?

Q: (T) Are they supposed to join with us or are they working on their own?

Q: (T) Okay, so it is up in the air as to whether we join with them, they join with us, or we all work independently.

A: It is up to how much publicity you manage to get.

Q: (T) Do we want publicity on this?

Q: (L) Would it help us?

Q: (T) We're developing a conduit to move us from 3rd density to 4th density. Once we have moved through the conduit does that mean we have completed what we came here to do, and that is anchor the frequency?

A: Partly.

Q: (T) Is the conduit kind of like an escape hatch for us?

Q: (L) Let me get this straight. When we move through this conduit, are the other...

A: You will be on the 4th level earth as opposed to 3rd level earth.

Q: (L) What I am trying to get here, once again, old practical Laura, is trying to get a handle on practical terms here. Does this mean that a 4th density earth and a 3rd density earth will coexist side by side...

A: Not side by side, totally different realms.

Q: (L) Do these realms interpenetrate one another but in different dimensions...

Q: (L) So, in other words, a being from say, 6th density, could look at this planet we call the earth and see it spinning through space and see several dimensions of earth, and yet the point of space/time occupation is the same, in other words, simultaneous. (J) They can look down but we can't look up.

Q: (L) So, in other words, while all of this cataclysmic activity is happening on the 3rd dimensional earth, we will be just on our 4th dimensional earth and this sort of thing won't be there, and we won't see the 3rd dimensional people and they won't see us because we will be in different densities which are not "en rapport", so to speak?

A: You understand concept, now you must decide if it is factual.

End of Session

I think if you look at current events you can at least see the "divisions" forming.

Session 7 February 2015:
Q: (L) Well, it seems pretty grim right now. People are either dying, or they're denying that people are dying; or they're suffering or turning their backs on other people's suffering.

(Pierre) And the lies.

(L) It's just...

A: Natural divisions are forming in the face of turmoil.

Ahh this is amazing, makes sense. It's like having visuals of Lucifer. Bringer of light. Or one can say the Karma police, call security lol! Apprehend the criminals lol! Get em! 😂😂😂 he's like a guardian, building a grid From the good power, that translates through numbers and geometric grid that is spinning with the earth, and creating connections to the source, inside the earth and from within out minds, hearts and souls, and or infinite energy. Focusing on positive horizon strengthen connection.
This is part of what is in one's minds eye, its actually overwhelming but one feels the need to share lol! Here come the karma police 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐦🐦🚔🐳🐳🐳🐳🐾🐱🐈🐱🐈🐱🐈🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🦧🦧🦧🦧🦧🦧🦧🐆🐆🐆🐆🐅🐆🐅🐅🐅🐯🐯🦁🦁🦁🦜🐦🦜🐦🐾🍒🏜️🍆🍆🍆🍄🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🦋🐡🐡🐡🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🐼🦥🐼

Indeed- a precursor to a “zombie” virus? This is a real fear of mine- not that the dead will come back to life-that is highly implausible- but a virus that will make people act in a “zombie” like fashion more akin to “30 Days Later” attacking people and eating their flesh.
We have seen a couple cases like this blamed on “bath salts” - trial run? Or maybe a virus making people susceptible to mind control beaming or ???
I know this is stretch but after all the stuff we are seeing who knows- nothing would surprise me at this point

I could be wrong but I think the the zombie virus was the precursor to whats happening today. The masses of people who have been looking at their phones and other screens for years instead of looking at their environment and making real connections, while taking in all the programming seemed to turn them into the brain dead. Instead of thinking for themselves they have been told what to think or believe and now it seems like they have been activated to do their part in this pre-planned chaos that is being played out. Even Obama used the word activated in his video supporting the riots.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Just watched Ben Davidson's daily Suspicious0bservers science news update. He brought attention to a paper modeling the effect on the global electrical circuit by an extreme solar flare or coronal mass ejection. Result: atmospheric current density could increase by up to 30x.
Error - Cookies Turned Off

I know there are various opinions towards optimism or pessimism being considered and that is natural I suppose. I think a look back at an early session may give some food for thought as to the "symbolic" meanings of "earth changes" and how these events may play out.

Session 26 November 1994:

I think if you look at current events you can at least see the "divisions" forming.

Session 7 February 2015:
This describes the visions in one's mind, all comes from the spirit. It is evething, it is the true reality.. What is in one's minds hearts and souls. So the battle is just within, its all here if we can choose it, the positive horizon and power. Good thoughts, good words, good deeds. Knowing, seeing light, loving. Joy and creativity, connectivity, understanding, inspiration, service to others, new knowledge, motivation, new beginning, drawring of soul in mind, Idea and visual images and sense of Lucifer bringer of the dawn, Zarathustra, Hanuman, with good music, dance, meditation with gratitude and Love, and thanks the univeral energies that exist for all the good work, and humility as the anchorage Always eternally grateful for the hard work and devotion here! Thanks you ❤️❤️❤️❤️🦅🦅🦅🦅🦧🦧🦧🦧🦁🦁🦁🦁🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🦋🦋🦋🦋

I will explain some, in this part the Cs said that “It is potentially beneficial to millions“
So, who would be beneficial to contact this forum? Only humans.

And this “ that are yet to be realized” right now, majority of population of this earth not knowing anything about our forum or knowledge. So when they start to looking for answers, they might find us.

And, “I was just wondering if a majority of people can actually see through the lies?
A: Not yet. Wait for it!”
Do you notice that Cs said “Wait for it” what are we waiting? Maybe we will see, that some people actually waking up in near future.

And we or anyone not know, how or when the realm border will be actually be closing, but all the signs indicated that we are very close to the Realm Border.

Do you mean this Cs information “It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks that are yet to be realized“ is corrupted?

Anyway everything is lessons, learned by mistake, so please do not upset, maybe I am wrong or you are right.
So just wait until what Laura say about my post.
Then we both will learn together!

No, that is not what I said. This forum is not the only possible network. The C's stated years ago that there were other groups in the world who shared the same goals as this one. What I was saying was that going from what the C's stated to the conclusion that millions of people were going to start coming here was a huge jump in logic. There simply is not enough data to support such reasoning.

I could be wrong but I think the the zombie virus was the precursor to whats happening today. The masses of people who have been looking at their phones and other screens for years instead of looking at their environment and making real connections, while taking in all the programming seemed to turn them into the brain dead. Instead of thinking for themselves they have been told what to think or believe and now it seems like they have been activated to do their part in this pre-planned chaos that is being played out. Even Obama used the word activated in his video supporting the riots.
You could be right-
You may be right - but what I am referring to is more along the lines of a real pandemic. The current state of people engaged with their electronic devices while it may be viewed as “zombie “ like is more like cultural programming in my opinion.
But again you may be right- we could all be “infected” with a latent virus that can be triggered through electronic devices- you may not even have to actually have one on your person but just be in proximity-a pulse is sent and off you go to zombie land, never the wiser. Scary thought!

Back
Top Bottom