Session 23 September 2023

Q: (L) Are they unable to procreate physically among themselves?

A: Yes

Q: (L) That was unable, right? They are unable?

Q: (L) And that's why you've previously said that their race was dying and they're seeking to...

(Joe) Or tinkering by getting DNA from us and who knows where else to make the perfect...

(L) Is part of the reason they can't procreate because they're so, what would you call it... entropic?

Q: (Joe) Well, they disconnected from a source of creative energy or something like that?

This part reminds me very much of Georgia LeCarre's "The Other Side of Midnight"

But "Red October" and the October revolution from 1917 (in Russia) came to mind as well; and also the timeframe of October / November which have been important times for the history of Germany - as in the foundation of the Weimar Republic in 1918 - which has been described in Sebastian Haffner's book "Defying Hitler" as quite chaotic a time if my memory serves me well; and the so-called Peaceful Revolution from 1989, concluding in the Wall coming down and the unification of both halves of Germany on October 3rd 1990 (33 years ago). And, Black Friday of 1929, after which the Great Depression of global economy followed, occurred in the month of October either.
There were other October events that came to my mind like the "October Surprise":
In the politics of the United States, an October surprise is a news event that may influence the outcome of an upcoming November election (particularly one for the presidency), whether deliberately planned or spontaneously occurring.
The "October Crisis" of 1970 in Canada:
The October Crisis (French: Crise d'Octobre) was a chain of political events that started in October 1970 when members of the Front de libération du Québec (FLQ) kidnapped the provincial Labour Minister Pierre Laporte and British diplomat James Cross from his Montreal residence. These events saw the Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau invoking the War Measures Act for the first time in Canadian history during peacetime.
Also the Cuban Missile Crisis happened in October of 1962. An "interesting" month for sure! Thank you all for this session and all the hard work you people put into it.

Roll on October. Eyes open. Stay sharp.

Thank you FOTCM and the chateau team for the insightful session, as always. 😍

Q: (L) So why do you say hair is important for tuning?

A: Andromeda wants to wash hers.

Q: (L) Well I washed mine this afternoon.

A: Yes. Very receptive/perceptive of you!
I find this thread interesting and helpful: The Truth About Hair and Why Indians Would Keep Their Hair Long. Personally, Im not aware if the hair in my head affects my level of energy or psyche or just not sensitive enough to notice them. I am curious how to make it healthy though. Do you use coconut oil after washing and what type of shampoo do you guys use? I have thick hair volume and very thin strands. I have tried to dye my hair purple 2 years ago. The salon used bleach which resulted to some issues with my scalp and damaged hair strands. 😨

I have always wondered if the locations of attack like Maui, aside from their terrorization, something they have randomly picked or is there something else going on there? Or is it the landscape? or between these evils, these might be the lesser evil so let's choose this land?

(Aeneas) When somebody is not breathing for four minutes, it is generally said that the person is likely to get brain damage. Yet we read of accounts of near-death experiences where some are left not breathing for much longer and are considered dead, yet they come back with no brain damage and at times with miraculous healings taking place. Has this something to do with souled beings versus OPs?

(L) Is that part of the difference?

Q: (Aeneas) If yes, then are those miraculous healings due to the person reconnecting at a soul level with their lesson plan?

What does this mean? Is a person "conscious" in a certain 3D "plane" where he has the free will to transition to 5D or not and eventually chose to stay because they intend to still learn? Is that a choice made or their lessons has something to do with it? Is this connected to what @Ursus Minor asked? Changing of antenna?
(Ursus Minor) What has happened to people who start speaking in different accents or languages following a stroke?

A: Accessing information.

Q: (L) So you're saying that it is like they've changed their antenna, and they're accessing something that... Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When you say that, do you mean they could also be accessing something like a past life?

Q: (L) Or a parallel life?

(Ysus) Are there couple relationships in fourth density?

Q: (Ysus) Are they as vital and important as in third density?

A: Moreso.

Session 11 February 1995

Q: (DM) Are you male or female?

A: There is no gender here.

Session 16 September 1995

Q: (RC) Is the "I Am The One" a feminine force?

A: My Dear, you seem to be stuck upon gender classifications. Now this is understandable, but prepare yourself for a long winded explanation here, since there appears to be no other way. On density levels 5 through 7 there is no duality. The "God Force" emanates "down" from 7th density and permeates all densities. It recognizes no classifications related to duality, since it is perfectly blended, thus in permanent balance.

Session 16 October 1994

Q: (L) Now, as I was starting to say, if, theoretically an individual was to develop in a natural way by making all the proper choices, and was to arrive at the point in time when the major transition is to be made, would that individual's body pass through into that heightened dimension in a physical state? Remember, this is just a theoretical person...

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be the experience?

A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?

A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.
If they say 5D to 7D has no gender, does it mean you still get to be a man or woman or preserve your gender from 3D when you transition to 4D just with some positive tweaks?

I am not sure if this is the right thread or it should be on a different thread.

Session 18 May 2019

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Is what they meant with new reality the truth or balance of things? Is what they are trying to say that those who are left become vanguards of truth to usher in a new reality or preserve truth despite the lies that were thrown at us? We are being given all these things so we can see what they want to see or make us lean into more STS but if we endure we are able to save the planet (from its destruction) and become "anchors" of truth and usher in a better path?

(Ryan) In a previous session [July 17th, 2022], you described "chi" as being "mainly the organizing of molecules within the information field." Does the geometry of movement within practises such as Tai Chi and Chi Gong activate a 'flow' of this 'organising principle' in a similar way to the symbols in Reiki?

Though I havent been religious with Tai Chi, I have practiced it for a time to improve my focus. Im trying to find the one I used to follow in YT and Im having a difficult time finding it due to the change in IP. Im just not sure if I followed Hao or Sun. The 5 Family Styles of Tai Chi | prusha-taiji
Sorry for the long post. Thank you again. :hug:

I looked up planes missing over Lake Michigan and the only one I could find was Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 2501. This happened quite a long time ago, 1950, So I don't think it's likely someone would catch it on camera. Witnesses did say they saw a flash of light though, and it's never been found.
The mention of the plane actually disappearing over Lake Michigan made me think of how there is apparently an area over the lake with similar disappearances as the Bermuda Triangle. There's even a book about it, Lake Michigan Triangle, The: Mysterious Disappearances and Haunting Tales. I also recall David Paulides talking about it in his Missing 411 book, Sobering Coincidences. There's definitely something strange going on up there. Makes one wonder if there are more videos of planes disappearing that the PTB have.

Great session for sure! The October 4th emergency alarm testing by the government in the US that could possibly trigger greenbaum agents to go off? We already have the burning down of our infrastructure and never anyone being frog walked so could much of that be beaming also? What a conundrum were in.

I've searched for the fenbendazole for cancer hoping to find the protocol sussed out by forum members and the best reliable product to order with out success, appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Love you all.

Is what they meant with new reality the truth or balance of things? Is what they are trying to say that those who are left become vanguards of truth to usher in a new reality or preserve truth despite the lies that were thrown at us? We are being given all these things so we can see what they want to see or make us lean into more STS but if we endure we are able to save the planet (from its destruction) and become "anchors" of truth and usher in a better path?
That's how I've understood their comments to mean, although I don't know that anyone can "save the planet from destruction," just that those who transition to 4D STO will live on Earth in a much different reality than those who are in the 4D STS reality. We are trying to become "anchors of truth" right now in order to help others see and bring our FRV in alignment with 4D STO. OSIT!

Very good session.

Why you don't make and share video recording? Or you do, as you have some memebrs participating thorugh zoom?

And how it is possible to paritcipate like those others in session?

Because some Zoom meetings and the sessions participations are for FOTCM members, sharing a video would be a privacy risk for everyone who is involved in the meeting since there could be cameras ON and also there can be private information shared in the meeting as well.

The C's have mentioned that high level STS don't reincarnate. So how could they be 'born' to 4D STO?
Maybe 4D STO creates 3D bodies which are then altered and "lobotomized" by 4D STS such that the latter can merge with these bodies? The bodies could also be used to entrap "unwary" souls and "promote" them to 4D STS as slaves to other 4D STS.
A rather "indirect" reincarnation mechanism! 😅
The C's have mentioned that 4D STO do not 'go back'. Incarnation in 4D STO is probably a much different and more conscious process, where 5D souls have a very clear idea of what they are incarnating to do. 4D STO might even communicate directly with 5D regarding and throughout the process. So thinking that 4D STO children would have the 'vulnerabilities' of 3D STS ones is total projection, imo.
I'm having trouble grasping the concept of 'death' (return to 5D) when applied to 4D STO. In 3D, the body degrades over time (slower or faster depending on the environment and the technology). Life events such as murders, accidents, suicides, fights can also lead to death without the body having to reach its "expiration date."

We were told that "STS fractures and disintegrates" due to its stance on Creation. If 4D STO follows the natural order of things and time does not exist, what is the "disintegrating" factor (if any) in 4D STO existence that makes it part of the "Short Wave Cycle" ?
Knowing that gaps in awareness can make a being vulnerable, is death, then, a choice if there are no more gaps pertaining to the existential safety of the being? Finally, taking into account that there is "variability of physicality" in 4D, is there an existential "penalty" when 4D STO chooses to take a physical form?

Q: (JEEP) Is there anything nefarious in the works for the October 4th emergency broadcast test in the USA?
A: Anything in the USA is nefarious these days.
Q: (L) Well, are they going to send some kind of signal out that's going to trigger and activate some people?
Considering the staggering amount of cell towers and wireless devices, will this 'test' have any 'audible' impact on neighboring countries like Canada and Mexico? Are we talking about an 'atomic bomb of frequencies?'

Back
Top Bottom