Session 23 September 2023

I think the government betraying the aliens’ trust doesn’t make sense. Why would the aliens trust them in the first place? Is it because the government’s FRV looked good? Is it because their behavior over a long period of observation proved honorable and trustworthy? I’m going to say no to both. I think the only way STS make deals with other STS that have any hope of lasting is because the reward/benefit of playing along and the possible punishment for violations are sufficiently motivating.

On the flip side why would the government trust the aliens? Same question - they know nothing about them. I wouldn’t trust a human I didn’t know, never mind an alien. Unless they felt like they had no choice due to fear and implications of not playing along. So both sides were “playing along”. The humans because they felt powerless, and the aliens because they knew the humans are scared but also greedy.

The government and aliens both have incentive to keep the aliens secret from the population. The tech and other stuff is really just to sweeten the deal.

But like any deal made by psychopaths with other psychopaths, it’s only going to last as long as the rewards and punishments continue to be motivating. But the aliens have the ultimate power in this deal. They can violate it with minimum to no consequences - the government will still keep it a secret to keep themselves from losing power. The government don’t have any recourse and are at their mercy. They simply cannot tell the truth without consequence to themselves. However, they know there would be a consequence to the aliens as well, however it won’t be fatal like it would be to the government.

So yeah I think the aliens never needed to make any deals and never needed any permission. They just wanted to make sure the government doesn’t accidentally freak out and reveal something, so they met with them to basically say “yea we exist and we are around doing stuff, don’t freak out, but don’t get in our way. Here’s some toys and promises we won’t bother you if you behave”. That was clearly enough to keep the whole thing quiet.

The only way there would be a disclosure is if the government is already on its way out and does it out of sheer spite and desperation as a sort of last “f u”. Or if the aliens decide to introduce themselves because it fits into their plans.

So the universe and ourselves is all we got. Unless of course we “incentivize” the government with mass guillotines, which would change the terms of the deal in their heads real quick.
When I say “Trust” I mean in the context of upholding their sides in any treaty that may have been signed which of course didn’t reveal the full scope of activities that the aliens were involved in. I also meant that it’s portrayed that way in the some ufo circles, not that it’s true. It never made sense to me either since the aliens need the government to keep their mouths shut so that the aliens can pull off their covert operations successfully.

The government has been trying to reverse engineer alien tech for decades as per whistleblower testimony (Grusch etc). The fact that there was a treaty in place once means that some technology transfer would have been promised by the aliens but it is abundantly clear that UFO anti gravity tech was not part of the agreement since the Govt and its contractors still don’t know how it works. So what else was promised that was so lucrative to the military/government?

Also, I wouldn’t be so sure that only way for disclosure would be if the government were on its way out. There seem to be at least 2-3 factions within the Govt and military industrial complex and one of them is softly pushing to reveal certain aspects of this phenomenon whatever the real motive for it may be.

When I say “Trust” I mean in the context of upholding their sides in any treaty that may have been signed which of course didn’t reveal the full scope of activities that the aliens were involved in. I also meant that it’s portrayed that way in the some ufo circles, not that it’s true. It never made sense to me either since the aliens need the government to keep their mouths shut so that the aliens can pull off their covert operations successfully.

The government has been trying to reverse engineer alien tech for decades as per whistleblower testimony (Grusch etc). The fact that there was a treaty in place once means that some technology transfer would have been promised by the aliens but it is abundantly clear that UFO anti gravity tech was not part of the agreement since the Govt and its contractors still don’t know how it works. So what else was promised that was so lucrative to the military/government?

Also, I wouldn’t be so sure that only way for disclosure would be if the government were on its way out. There seem to be at least 2-3 factions within the Govt and military industrial complex and one of them is softly pushing to reveal certain aspects of this phenomenon whatever the real motive for it may be.
Sorry I didn’t mean to suggest you were a proponent of that idea, I just wanted to analyze it a bit in general. As for the opposing factions - I think their disclosure would inevitably be a limited hangout. It’s possible they’re being influenced by the aliens themselves who have an agenda to ultimately reveal themselves (in a deceptive way). Unless the faction has STO tendencies, which I’d find surprising, but I suppose if groups like the Quorum can have actual STO divisions, then who knows.

And are we sure the government doesn’t have anti-gravity tech with unified field theory and all that? They’re highly compartmentalized - maybe some groups just don’t have access to it despite being generally privy to the alien phenomenon? There’s so many levels of “need to know”. Like the sections of the government who scramble jets to follow UFO’s may have no connection to the sections that have a lot more info.

Sorry I didn’t mean to suggest you were a proponent of that idea, I just wanted to analyze it a bit in general. As for the opposing factions - I think their disclosure would inevitably be a limited hangout. It’s possible they’re being influenced by the aliens themselves who have an agenda to ultimately reveal themselves (in a deceptive way). Unless the faction has STO tendencies, which I’d find surprising, but I suppose if groups like the Quorum can have actual STO divisions, then who knows.

And are we sure the government doesn’t have anti-gravity tech with unified field theory and all that? They’re highly compartmentalized - maybe some groups just don’t have access to it despite being generally privy to the alien phenomenon? There’s so many levels of “need to know”. Like the sections of the government who scramble jets to follow UFO’s may have no connection to the sections that have a lot more info.
I concur that the disclosure motive is probably more practical than altruistic, which is that they need more scientists to work on figuring out this tech and compartmentalisation has limited their progress. But I find it really difficult to reconcile the fact that a final UFT exists with that seemingly no tech has come out of the UFT ever, not even military tech.

There may be compartments and security clearances that are even more secretive than the ones used by Lockheed Martin or other private contractors who have indeed been successfully developing this technology and deploying it in some unknown way not understood by mainstream scientists. But still I would have imagined military to come up anti gravity or other technologies if the UFT had really been discovered. And I guess this is partly why the disclosure faction wants to enrol more researchers and scientists to achieve engineering breakthroughs.

Hi @christx11, have you seen the work of Gary William Croft at Prime Numbers Demystified by 8-Dimensional Algorithms ?
Although he considers 2,3,5 as the 'mother' primes (instead of 1,2,3), maybe there are clues we can find regarding the 'pyramidal' (tetrahedral) nature of primes.

Sometimes I wonder if plotting number sequences in higher dimensions would reveal these 'secrets.' For example, if we placed a prime number at each vertex of a hyperdimensional pyramid, would there be a way to find them without much calculation?
I remember looking at Croft's site years ago. To me it is just the same observations, ie. LCM sets, remainder set / prime candidate set, etc. But it really bothered me that he hyped it all up with new agey speak 'Spiral Sieve' '8-dimensional algorithms'. Maybe he came up with some optimizations, but it all looks the same to me.

For instance he says:

[Note: Given our domain is limited to numbers ≌ {1,7,11,13,17,19,23,29} modulo 30, only ϕ(m)/m = 8/30 or 26.66% of natural numbers N = {0, 1, 2, 3, ...} need be sieved.

It is fortuitous that 30 divides into 360 and that we use 360 degrees for a circle (his Prime Spiral Sieve). He could have gone a step further and used 2,3,5,7 and a circle of 210 divisions. That would narrow it down from 26.66% to

8 x 7 = 56
56 - 8 = 48
48/210 = 22.85714285714286% need be sieved

OR

using a circle of 2310 divisions

48 x 11 = 528
528 - 48 = 480
480 / 2310 = 20.77922077922078% need be sieved

OR

using a circle of 30030 divisions

480 x 13 = 6240
6240 - 480 = 5760
5760 / 30030 = 19.18081918081918% need be sieved

OR

using a circle of 510510 divisions

5760 x 17 = 97920
97920 - 5760 = 92160
92160 / 510510 = 18.05253569959452% need be sieved instead of 26.66%

It is all just LCM sets, remainder set / prime candidate set, etc. Then optimizing it for a computer program. For example, knowing that the remainder set / prime candidate set is symmetric about the 1/2 primorial could result in some optimizing, I think.

You could base a Prime Spiral Sieve on any of the above divisions and all candidate primes would fall on only selected rays.

It is all just LCM sets, remainder set / prime candidate set, etc. Theoretically if you are looking for gigantic primes, if you base your algorithm on a larger 'remainder set / prime candidate set' you will have to perform fewer computations, as the % needed to sieve goes down with each primorial.

I concur that the disclosure motive is probably more practical than altruistic, which is that they need more scientists to work on figuring out this tech and compartmentalisation has limited their progress. But I find it really difficult to reconcile the fact that a final UFT exists with that seemingly no tech has come out of the UFT ever, not even military tech.

There may be compartments and security clearances that are even more secretive than the ones used by Lockheed Martin or other private contractors who have indeed been successfully developing this technology and deploying it in some unknown way not understood by mainstream scientists. But still I would have imagined military to come up anti gravity or other technologies if the UFT had really been discovered. And I guess this is partly why the disclosure faction wants to enrol more researchers and scientists to achieve engineering breakthroughs.
The C’s mentioned a few sessions back that the Russians have missiles with cool anti gravity tech. I wonder if they developed it on their own, and if it required UFT at all. Putin seems to be aware of it too.

Unless the faction has STO tendencies, which I’d find surprising, but I suppose if groups like the Quorum can have actual STO divisions, then who knows.
My perspective is that for the most part, STS in reference to humans simply means... human. We're all STS, but some have an STO orientation, i.e. are pointed in that direction, from a basic STS state. For the most part, government (executive agency employees, military, congressional staffers, etc.) is just composed of regular people, good and bad, or just average.

Even at the level of the quorum, we're not necessarily talking about super advanced humans (either STO or STS). They just have greater access to information and influence, but they're not necessarily Rasputin-level sorcerers or mystic saints. Laura wrote in the Wave, in reference to the Quorum:
We begin to see that everything is not quite as simple as we might have thought. You can’t just say that the good guys wear white hats and the bad guys wear black T-shirts. There is no easy answer. But, we knew this all along. We know it from our own natures, and from the fact that every family has black sheep and white sheep and everything in between. We can’t get on our soapbox and declare that the Masons or Illuminati are implementing a plan to control the world and take away free will. On the other hand, there may certainly be elements in both organizations and others with such plans. And, of course, the practical implication of this is the fact that the followers of the Service-to-Self pathway use their free will to violate the free will of others through lies and deceptions. And, of course, the cleverest of these lies is to blame everything that they do themselves on someone or something else while they, themselves, continue to conceal their presence and true nature.
There are plenty of soldiers, military pilots, intelligence analysts who are just regular people, who happen to have been brought into these SAPs because of their skillset and signed NDAs. They may think it's BS, but they know the consequences of violation (i.e. treason, i.e. death penalty). Then you get a guy like Grusch who didn't have to sign any of those NDAs and is in a position to tell the broad strokes of what he knows as a result. He seems like a normal, competent guy.
And are we sure the government doesn’t have anti-gravity tech with unified field theory and all that? They’re highly compartmentalized - maybe some groups just don’t have access to it despite being generally privy to the alien phenomenon?
But I find it really difficult to reconcile the fact that a final UFT exists with that seemingly no tech has come out of the UFT ever, not even military tech.
I think this is what SAO was getting at. The program is so compartmentalized that many compartments have made no progress, and have no ability to collaborate with the other compartments, at least 1 of which may have made genuine progress. So the tech may exist, it's just that barely anyone has access to it or even knowledge of its existence. All they know is that their own compartment hasn't made any progress. Plus, if you have secret weapons, you don't use them unless you absolutely have to. Until then, you keep them secret. In special access program terms, this means something like a waived unacknowledged SAP.

Incidentally, Shellenberger recently reported this:
Testimony has included both first-hand and second-hand reports of crash retrieval and reverse-engineering programs by US, Russian, and Chinese governments; the testing of materials obtained from retrieved craft; active and ongoing government disinformation operations; kinetic military action with UAPs; contact and collaboration with nonhuman intelligence (NHIs); and the successful reverse-engineering of a triangle-shaped craft with unconventional propulsion.
This matches with what Tom DeLonge has been saying for years now.

My perspective is that for the most part, STS in reference to humans simply means... human. We're all STS, but some have an STO orientation, i.e. are pointed in that direction, from a basic STS state. For the most part, government (executive agency employees, military, congressional staffers, etc.) is just composed of regular people, good and bad, or just average.

Even at the level of the quorum, we're not necessarily talking about super advanced humans (either STO or STS). They just have greater access to information and influence, but they're not necessarily Rasputin-level sorcerers or mystic saints. Laura wrote in the Wave, in reference to the Quorum:

There are plenty of soldiers, military pilots, intelligence analysts who are just regular people, who happen to have been brought into these SAPs because of their skillset and signed NDAs. They may think it's BS, but they know the consequences of violation (i.e. treason, i.e. death penalty). Then you get a guy like Grusch who didn't have to sign any of those NDAs and is in a position to tell the broad strokes of what he knows as a result. He seems like a normal, competent guy.

I think this is what SAO was getting at. The program is so compartmentalized that many compartments have made no progress, and have no ability to collaborate with the other compartments, at least 1 of which may have made genuine progress. So the tech may exist, it's just that barely anyone has access to it or even knowledge of its existence. All they know is that their own compartment hasn't made any progress. Plus, if you have secret weapons, you don't use them unless you absolutely have to. Until then, you keep them secret. In special access program terms, this means something like a waived unacknowledged SAP.

Incidentally, Shellenberger recently reported this:

This matches with what Tom DeLonge has been saying for years now.
Although many comments on this subject have focused naturally on the US Government and its involvement with the aliens, government administrations come and go over the years. At some level, therefore, there must be people (senior military personnel, intelligence operatives and government bureaucrats) who maintain an ongoing policy where dealings with these aliens are concerned. In this last regard, it is alleged by some UFO researchers that President Truman supposedly established an organisation known as Majestic 12 for this specific purpose (see: Majestic 12 - Wikipedia.) The C's seemed to give some measure of credence to parts of the contents of the leaked Majestic 12 documents here in this session:

Session 7 October 1994:
Q: (L) Did a space-craft of the Lizzies piloted by the Grays crash in Roswell?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What caused the crash?

A: Ionization.

Q: (L) Were the bodies and the craft recovered by the United States Government?

Q: (L) Are the Majestic 12 documents...

A: Semi-factual.

Q: (L) Were they dummied up?

A: Near.

Q: (L) Who did this and why?

A: To leak information and disinformation. Many were involved. ONI and CIA.

Q: (L) Is the information in the book “Majestic”, by Whitley Strieber factual?

A: Semi-factual. There are many glaring falsehoods.

The answers above do not, of course, confirm whether Majestic 12 ever existed as an executive body in its own right but merely suggest that some of the information leaked in the Majestic 12 documents was semi-true. I have a vague recollection though that the C's subsequently mentioned that the work of the so called "MJ12" (which apparently grew in number over time) may have been delegated or assigned over to some unnamed US institute (Stanford perhaps?) during Richard Nixon's presidency, but I may be wrong on this. If true, perhaps someone can track this reference down.

The C's also seemed to suggest that major advances in high technology, regardless of country of origin, are fed through into the mysterious Consortium, which is comprised of a mixture of 3D humans and 4D aliens:

Q: Are the efforts of the Germans, Russians, and the Americans combined at the present time?

A: At some levels they are combined, yes.

Q: Would you be able to evaluate the efforts of the three and say which one, at the present time, is the most advanced?

A: Does not work that way.

Q: Why does it not work that way?

A: Advanced goes to Consortium.

Q: Are you saying that when work of this kind gets to a certain level, it gets absorbed into the Consortium?

A: Close.

Hence, we probably need to focus beyond individual governments where such high technology is concerned.

The answers above do not, of course, confirm whether Majestic 12 ever existed as an executive body in its own right but merely suggest that some of the information leaked in the Majestic 12 documents was semi-true.​
There was more:
Q: (L) Okay, now, I have a list of names, and I want a yes or no as to whether these individuals were - because I believe most of them are deceased right now, this is just a little verification on some other things for the general public - were these individuals involved in the cover-up of the UFO activity and phenomenon in the U.S.?:

Roscoe Hillencotter (Yes)

Dr Vannebar Bush (Yes)

Secretary James Forrestal (yes)

General Nathan Twining (Yes)

General Hoyt F. Vandenberg (Yes)

Dr. Detlev Bronck (?) (Yes)

Jerome Hudson (Yes)

Mr. Sydney Sauers (Yes)

Donald Menzel (Yes)

Robert Montague (Yes)

Dr. Lloyd B. Berger (Yes)
These are the names of the original 12 members of MJ-12 included in the documents (Vannebar should be Vannevar).
Q: Who is in MJ12 now?

A: Will not reveal as you would be terminated if this information were to be let out, so forget it now!

Q: Does MJ12 still exist?

A: In different form.

Q:
I would like to know who sent the MJ 12 documents to Jamie Shandera? Who sent those documents to him?

A: Bill Cooper.

Q: (T) Who sent them to Cooper?

A: He discovered them in records review.

Q: (L) He is the one who discovered the MJ 12 documents? Does he claim he sent them? (T) Yes. (L) How did you know that and I didn't know that? (T) I read the Cooper book, the early Cooper papers.

A: Cooper was unintended security leak, then "turncoat."

Q: (T) Okay, so he found all this out when he was working for the government...

Q: ...Which is how he got them out of the records?

Q: (T) Well Okay, while we are on the subject... I don't want the names of those involved with MJ12, the question is, if you gave us the names, how many of those people would we know? Not personally, but how many would we know? How many would we have heard of?

A: One or two maybe.
I have a vague recollection though that the C's subsequently mentioned that the work of the so called "MJ12" (which apparently grew in number over time) may have been delegated or assigned over to some unnamed US institute (Stanford perhaps?) during Richard Nixon's presidency, but I may be wrong on this. If true, perhaps someone can track this reference down.​
Here it is:
Q: (L) OK, the Matrix Material says that Henry Kissinger is the current head of MJ12. Is this correct?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is he just a red herring, so to speak?

A: Yes. MJ12 is no longer MJ12.

Q: (L) What is MJ12 now known as?

A: Institute of Higher Learning.

Q: (L) Are you talking about Brookings Lab, or Brookhaven?

A: Not really.

Q: (L) Is it a specific institute of higher learning?

[Later note: after studying Alternative 3, it appears that it is probably Princeton.]
Princeton has the Institute for Advanced Study (pretty much a synonym for 'institute of higher learning'). Interestingly, that's where Oppenheimer (who was director there for some time) and von Neumann hung out, two who were alleged to have been involved with MJ-12-type studies on crash retrievals.

Last edited:
There was more:

These are the names of the original 12 members of MJ-12 included in the documents (Vannebar should be Vannevar).

Here it is:

Princeton has the Institute for Advanced Study (pretty much a synonym for 'institute of higher learning'). Interestingly, that's where Oppenheimer (who was director there for some time) and von Neumann hung out, two who were are alleged to have been involved with MJ-12-type studies on crash retrievals.
Thank you. This is exactly what I had in mind. You may well be right about Princeton too. I had Stanford University in California in mind though because it too has been linked to the US defence community and to the CIA in the past. Quoting from Wikipedia:​

In the 1960s, Stanford rose from a regional university to one of the most prestigious in the United States, "when it appeared on lists of the "top ten" universities in America... This swift rise to performance [was] understood at the time as related directly to the university's defense contracts..."

Moreover, up until 1970, the Stanford Research Institute was part of Stanford University and was involved in a lot of controversial research, no doubt much of it on behalf of the CIA:​

Founded in 1946 at Stanford University, it went independent in 1970 due to protest of its military contracts. Among them were studies with LSD and chemical warfare. Willis Harman and Alfred Hubbard were contracted to study the influence of LSD on the counter-culture and business.

And it was connected to remote viewing projects as well - see: The Aviary

Remote Viewing Program: Led by Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ. Originally funded by Science Unlimited Research Foundation, San Antonio, TX in April 1972.

The program began with Ingo Swann, after being told of the project by Cleve Backster.

Swann contacted Puthoff on 3/30/72, telling him of previous studies of his abilities. Swann came to the lab that June. His first experiment was to remote view and manipulate a shielded magnetometer. Near the end of this visit, he performed a series of experiments identifying objects inside boxes. Puthoff invited several potential sponsors of his project (including the CIA) to observe, and the CIA was impressed enough to fund an eight month pilot study. Swann returned to New York to clean up some previous commitments.

During this break, Russell Targ joined the research team. At the end of October, Andrija Puharich
[MJF: a CIA doctor and operative] brought Uri Geller to SRI to be studied for six weeks. After several demonstrations under uncontrolled conditions, Geller did experiments in twisting metal, predicting die rolls, and copying pictures drawn by assistants. Geller was critically evaluated at SRI by Ray Hyman, among others.

Ingo Swann later in 1972 (Swann says he returned in October, Puthoff places Swann's return after Geller's six week study) to start the eight month pilot program funded by the CIA. Reportedly on Swann's suggestion, he began doing remote-viewing experiments using longitude and latitude as a target. A series of 100 experiments were done during the breaks between Swann's normal experiments.

These experiments were formalized into Project SCANATE. These coordinates were supposedly picked by a NSA (National Security Agency) monitor and transmitted to a CIA agent at SRI. On 5/29/73, during this series, Swann identified a military base (reportedly a satellite listening post). Puthoff read these coordinates to Pat Price, whose amazing results led him to join the SRI team.

See: Targ, Russell and Puthoff, Harold E, Mind-Reach, Delacorte Press, 1977; Puthoff, Harold, "CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing Program at Stanford Research Institute", Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 10, No. 1, Spring 1996)

The research at SRI also spawned the infamous Council of Nine Channellings, acting through their two-decades channeller, Phyllis Schlemmer (who wrote the book the "THE ONLY PLANET OF CHOICE,"). These channellings involved, amongst others, Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry and many, many others including heads of state and international business and philosophical personalities...

See: The Council of Nine - A Perspective on "Briefings from Deep Space" - for an article by Dick Farley on the Council of Nine.

Al Bielek has been mentioned, too, as having loosely been in the same [Schlemmer] circle. [MJF: He is, of course, linked in the transcripts with the Philadelphia Experiment.]

Al Bielek's tales about exotic physics and inter-dimensional time-travel notwithstanding, it is significant that Andrijah Puharich also worked in precisely this field, both as a medical doctor and as neurophysicist. Later on, at The Nine's direction, Puharich experimented with raising kids in "exceptional" ways, (the "Super Kids" experiments at his home in Ossinning, New York.. ..a place that later mysteriously burned to the ground, and where Ira Einhorn [MJF a psychopathic murderer also mentioned in the transcripts] had visited often), with CIA "associations" which led outside government into the philanthropic lairs of a few major international players who also fund "UFOlogy", et al.

As William Cooper (he of "Pale Horse" notoriety)
[MJF: the same Bill Cooper who the C's said sent the MJ-12 documents to Jamie Shandera] is writing of The Nine, he is well on target if he's discussing that powerful and wealthy "movers and shakers" most certainly ARE in their loop and taking dictation from, as Time's Leon Jaroff is said to have feared, these "entities." Are these the same who (it has been reported) perhaps very widely influenced early proto-Nazi AustroGermans, in their search for renewed "sacredness" and a recaptured grandeur, but who botched it and gave us a Hitler [MJF: Ref. The Thule Society and the Antareans in the transcripts]?

Before he died, Andrijah Puharich was desperately seeking a channel who would help him try to "reach The Nine" again. In a speech at the United Nations in 1980, (to the same group where the "Mars Civilization" advocate Richard Hoagland spoke and has pumped that fact in his tapes incessantly since then), Dr. Puharich had warned of "weather modification" weapons and other planetary influencers, which he had suggested were part of collaborative efforts by powerful elites on our own "plane" and planet, but aided in no small part by insights and technologies received from what he had suggested were "exceptional sources." And Puharich was scared. Was he simply paranoid? Who'll say?

Another devotee of "The Council of Nine" was the self-styled "planetary enzyme" and change-agent, Ira Einhorn, that Unicorn of recent news reports about his re-arresting and being freed in France. Einhorn was very much in touch with Puharich and in no small way, The Nine, which maintains a working network of physicists and psychics, intelligence operatives and powerful billionaires, who are less concerned about their "source" and its weirdness than they are about having EVERY advantage and new data edge in what THEY believe is a battle for Earth itself.

For more on the Council of Nine see the attached articles.

As to Princeton being the institute of higher learning the C's were referring to, I certainly would not rule this out, particularly when you learn the following fact about the college:

"In turn, [J. D.] Rockefeller, the man who financed the scientific think tank at Princeton, MIT, and other places, got a cut of [I.G.] Farben's other business, which included the many factories that employed slave labour from concentration camps like Auschwitz. (Farben-Rockefeller paid the SS for this labour at bargain rates.) Profits also derived from the poison gas that killed the laborers after their usefulness was expended. This is the real reason the rail lines to Auschwitz were not bombed. Allied bombers hit within 14 miles of Auschwitz, but the factories and death camp were off limits. In fact, German industry moved there for this reason. After the war, the CIA established its German headquarters in the undamaged Farben skyscraper in Frankfurt."
An excerpt from Laura' s article Schwaller de Lubicz and the Fourth Reich Part II

Curiously, the same article also contains some quotes from the depraved killer Ira Einhorn who was mentioned above as being an associate of Dr. Andrijah Puharich:

The badly damaged Turin Erotic Papyrus is 8.5 feet long and reads from right to left. On the first third of the papyrus, animals are shown engaging in various human activities. The rest of the papyrus are vignettes of extremely graphic erotic scenes showing a brutish man using a woman sexually in a variety of postures, some of which suggest force, and all of which definitely suggest lust without love - animal sex. We are certainly reminded of Ira Einhorn's journal entry:

"Sadism - sounds nice - run it over your tongue - contemplate with joy the pains of others as you expire with an excruciating satisfaction. Project outward the vision of inward darkness. Let no cesspool of inner meaning be concealed. Reveal the filth that you are. Know the animal is always there. Beauty and innocence must be violated for they can't be possessed. The sacred mystery of another must be preserved - only death can do that.

We so carefully hide the blackness of our soul from all those around us (even ourselves) we forget so easily the impulses of power which unconsciously control so many of our actions! A book like Venus in Furs reminds us of what we are - blackness and light. To beat a woman - what joy - to bite her breasts and ass - how delightful - to have her return the favour in our sensitive areas. How is life to be lived? That is what the book asks unknowingly. Should we subjugate or be subjugated. Realize our darkness or at least become aware of it. Can I love Rita as she is or must I break her spirit. Does she provide me with what I want. Often I think not. Investigate - plunge deeply - leave no stone unturned. You are one of the rare free spirits do not be saddled by one who isn't. Life to be lived at its full must be lived freely. Let nothing stand in your way to getting what you can - not even the illusion of love which you know to be so transitory."
[quoted by Levy, emphasis, mine]

How strange to see all these interconnections. But then, maybe not.

Attachments

• The Council of Nine.docx
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • The Council of Nine.pdf
    730.4 KB · Views: 16
For the sake of the present discussion, I am attaching the unfinished article to this post, with the caveat that additional points still require to be added. However, let me know if it is of any help to you in understanding what the C's were saying about prime numbers.

As regards prime numbers, have you tried graphing them using the pyramidal shape, as suggested by the C's? I believe Ark did try this.
Thank you for sharing the document. It is very helpful as I'm currently revisiting the topic of prime numbers from a geometrical point of view.

The tetractys made me think about the 4D matter-antimatter matrix mentioned by the C's:
Session 3 October 1998

Q:
(L) Alright, I’ll shut up.
A: What do your scientists think about the matter-antimatter matrix?

Q:
(A) Well, now you are leading me somewhere else. I asked about the anomalies in the path of Pioneer 10 and now you are talking about matter and anti-matter. The issue is the acceleration of Pioneer 10 TOWARDS the Sun.
A: Towards the Sun... Not from...

Q:
(A) Well, I don’t see any connection between this problem and this matrix you keep mentioning...
A: Yes, so now we see why one goes: “What?!?”

Q:
(A) Okay, I will think about it and try to figure it out.
A: No, you will not escape that easily! We are trying to get you to put your “thinking cap” on and you won’t even go near the hatrack!

Q:
(A) Okay, as you repeatedly mention this ‘matrix,’ I want to know exactly what your definition of ‘matrix’ is?
A: Picture a perfectly symmetrical three dimensional parallelogram.

Q: (A) It’s a cube.
A: Yes, now convert to 4 dimensions, and you have the mathematical representation of the matter-antimatter matrix.

Q:
(A) In mathematics, by a matrix we understand a cube with slots to put numbers in. How many slots do we include?
A: Try inserting phi or an infinite number.

Q:
(A) The number of slots must be an integer like one, two or three, not a decimal like phi.
A: Four dimensional, Arkadiusz, 4th Density, see?

Q:
(A) Okay, I will think about it.
A: No, you will not. What is the square root of 13?

Q:
(A) When you ask about the square root of 13, do you want me to use a decimal representation?
A: Yes, that would be fun for starters.

Q:
(A) Okay, the square root of 13 is 3.6005551275. Do I see anything particular? No. But, it is a good start. Okay, what is so particular about the square root of 13 as opposed to the square root of 17?
A: Compare with the numerical representation of phi.

Q:
(A) I believe that is one plus square root of five over two, which is 1.618033989. Now, compare. I don’t see any particular relation between these numbers.
A: Subtract...

Q:
(A) Okay, I subtract and we have 1.982521138 and so on. It’s a number. I still do not see anything particular about this number, the result.
A: Now, if you can only reconcile your matrix numerically...

Q:
(L) Using these numbers?

Q:
(L) What do you mean by the term ‘reconcile?’
A: What do you mean when you use it?

Q:
(L) These three numbers are the three dimensions?
A: Play with them, see what you get. Will be better than Rubik’s cube.

Q:
(A) Okay, I will play with them. It’s not clear to me how I should play with them, but I will... yes...
A: Computer.
Prisms are interesting.
1696606334996.png
There is this duality, this mirror between matter and antimatter as if they were always linked through a 'tunnel.' Of course, this is in 3D, but what would the 4D symmetries reveal? And how does the prime number 7 geometrically 'spawn' from the primes 1, 2, and 3?

1696607322449.png

Q: (L) And he's a little concerned because he administered an adrenaline injection and part of the team that administered first aid chest compression, CPR, etc. So he's wondering if what he did was helpful or detrimental to him?

A: Neither. It was his choice to go.

Thank for the session ! :flowers:
It really helped with my peace of mind.

This experience made me think about the following:

1. Having knowledge of the above experience; I strongly feel that I would not choose the physicality as advertised by our 4D STS brothers before "the fall".
2. Help me understand more about wishful thinking and how easy is to miss some details.
(which allowed to comprehend that even having the superior technology and long term planning of the Lizzies how is possible for their plans to fail.)
Update:

Today we received on board data from the autopsy done on our crewmember: "... attributed to ischemic heart, and say the probable mechanism fatal arrhythmia..."

1. Having knowledge of the above experience; I strongly feel that I would not choose the physicality as advertised by our 4D STS brothers before "the fall".

Two points here. The reason ‘you’ chose it was because you had not had such experiences, and so lacked knowledge.

What gives one the ability to actually choose anything is knowledge, which increases free will, and which only comes from experience.

But the main thing is that it was not ‘you’ who chose it. By you, I mean the personality that you have in this current incarnation of yours. This wasn’t an individual choice for any of us. It was a group choice. As far as I can grasp it, we weren’t even really ‘individuals’ as we understand the term when we made the choice.

And, finally, what we were sold wasn’t as advertised either. We didn’t know all the details that were involved in the deal we made.

I’m sure there isn’t a human alive who hasn’t thought along the lines of, “If I’d have known what I was getting myself into, I wouldn’t have done it”, but the bottom line is, we didn’t know, and we did do it.

So, we need to have a little faith that there’s a grand purpose for it, and think about all the things we’ve learned and are continuing to learn and experience, and take a step back and think, “yes, of course it was worth it”.

Can the answers of the Cassiopaeans be doubted?...
Can they be distorted?
Or are they still the truth?...
I'd imagine the information could be corrupted if the receiver was heavily invested in a certain subject. Happens in the regular world after all.

I missed an opportunity years ago because I was stuck in my belief systems. I had a girlfriend, older than me who claimed that her mother worked for President Kennedy on his election staff. She herself claimed to have met and presented JFK with a stuffed toy koala as a little girl. She told me some rather unflattering things about the Kennedys but I didn't want to know because it conflicted with my belief system. A few years later I was living in Germany near a US military base and socializing with a lot of Americans. Some of whom shared books and information on Kennedy. Turned out what my GF was saying was probably true. I've tried to confirm if there was an Australian woman on his staff but have been unable to do so. Anyway, I wish I talked to her about it.
Q: (L) Back to Kennedy, people say that Marilyn Monroe committed suicide, some say she was murdered. Was she murdered?
Q: (L) Was she murdered by the Kennedy's or someone else?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Was it because she was going to reveal things?
They returned to Australia after Kennedy's assassination and her mother slowly went insane and died young. My GF was seriously messed up too, not surprised if they mixed in those circles. She was a physically attractive woman and would've been a very pretty little girl in a predator infested landscape.
1696626927571.png

Back
Top Bottom