Session 23 September 2023

It strikes me that OP's can be inspired, especially if writing entertainment or music (some or many of whom can be atrocious people), or they could "steal" a sense of humor from people with individuated souls. And if animals and plants can be influenced by STO, why not OP's? But I could be wrong, and the hilarious bullies I've known were all ensouled. (Their humor, I would note, was not exclusively of the mocking type, and not even exclusively black humor).

Humor also loses its novelty pretty easily, so someone not laughing can still be "deep" or attracted more to B influences.

Jubilee makes me think of Cohen's song Treaty, from memory:
The fields are crying out, it's Jubilee
We sold ourselves for love, but now we're free
I'm so sorry for the ghost I made you be
Only one of us was real, and that was me

I heard the snake was baffled by its sin
It shed its scales to find the snake within (the intonation for this line is slightly sardonic to me)
But born again is born without a skin (knowledge or events have made the snake and/or the narrator more vulnerable)
The poison enters into everything (the present and future are somewhat tainted, or integrative)

I wish there was a treaty we could sign (it doesn't work that way)
It's over now, the water and the wine (past messianic lyrics are no longer appropriate)
We were broken then but now we're borderline (probably on the verge of reentering the garden, Cohen was always biblical)
And I wish there was a treaty between your love and mine (too many meanings, it could be about God, experienced conflict, the audience, or a relationship)

I don’t think this is solely about the ability to laugh or not. Anyone can laugh. It’s the ability to help others laugh that indicates an STO orientation. This individual has the ability to utilize and combine intelligence, awareness and creativity to bring about laughter in others, this is a gift and a service to others.
Wonderfully put. It is odd though that so many of the great comics and comedians had really sad lives yet they could still go in front of crowds, the camera or microphone and have everyone in stitches of laughter. A good example would be the great Peter Sellers who in real life was a manic depressive. This notion is also epitomised by the smiling clown behind whose painted on smile great sadness lies. This dichotomy is perhaps best summed up by the actor, singer and song writer Anthony Newley in his song "What kind of Fool am I" from the musical Stop the World I want to Get Off, which he performed in a clown suit. See: what kind of fool am i - Bing video

I was lucky to catch him performing his songs at a theatre in London not long before his death. However, this was always the one I found the most poignant.​

Last edited:
Souled individuals can be either STS or STO orientated. Which means that someone who has a soul can also lack a sense of humor and one should not assume that because an individual lacks a sense of humor that they’re soulless or an op.
I think the idea of "soullessness" is actually a contradiction in itself. It's like trying to ascertain the degree to which someone is "nonexistent" - a totally wrong concept. Total nonexistence is not possible, and neither is total soullessness. There are only relative levels of "soulfulness", imo.

I couldn't find when C's said 50,000 years ago first, but remember reading it. but in this session refers to it. See this post too.

session-31-may-1997

There are LOT of theories about how Mohenjo-Daro people disappeared. There is some proof that who ever got evacuated, they did it so suddenly and they sat seeing into sky. But that is clearly falls in the period bronze disappearance period documented in 1177 BCE book which happened all across the Middle East and beyond. Author of the book clearly mentions it is approximate date.

What contributed for it and how it might have happened at that time ? I read this Victor Clube/Bill Napier's 1984 paper "The microstructure of terrestrial catastrophism" and it pretty much convinced me that it is Giant comet disintegration phenomenon. It is little technical and their analysis looks very sound and explain all the subsequent events.
- Giant comet entered solar system 20K year ago,
- first major disintegration around younger dryas bombardment ( 11000 BCE). The debris of different sizes have ellipitical orbit of debris of different sizes ( small dust - we see them as perseids meteroid) to few kilometer wide ( Comet Encke etc.) . Whenever these big pieces comes nearer nearer to the sun , further disintegrates into small pieces. His mathematical calculations dates them to 11,000 BCE, 2700 BCE , 1000 BCE , 200 AD, 500 AD , 1100 AD etc. See this diagram
View attachment 82732
But there is some serious mystery to the Mohenjo-Daro evidence. Earth changes evidence is very bizarre and no known theory convincingly explains it. Indus valley civilization is very VERY broad region ( Kuwait to North West India) and most authors focus on Mohenjo-Daro city alone which C's told as a Lizard's construct.

I find it very curious that the time period of demise of Mohenjo-Daro coincides with starting of Angkor-Wat ( as per C's). What if Lizards evacuated Mohenjo-Daro folks and transplanted it in Angkor-Wat (Cambodia, which is another Lizard construct) knowing that comets are going to make mess of the region? May be all this nuclear material is crime scene remnants of Lizards?

There are lot of fantastic theories related to how Indians popped up in the Cambodia. But if Lizards moved them, because they want these people for their purposes and those are the same people continued in Cambodia and surrounding countries, all these stories of migration from India makes it redundant. There is Chinese account of 500 AD visitor saying Angkor-Wat is extremely old.

All most all the Hindus or Muslims of this region are culturally/socially( habits of social organizations), genetically belong to the SAME stock. These Muslim conversions only happened after 1100 AD. People like B.R. Ambedkar who researched during British times (before 1947) makes it clear of this. There are few regions they speak dravidian language called Brahui too.
Yes, I think the Lizards and their Grey robots may have been responsible for moving various populations around the planet at different times. Although people on the Forum often deride the show Ancient Aliens (especially for promoting the 'Gods are coming back' meme) the programmes do contain a lot of useful research and ideas. One such notion is the pre-Columban influence of Indian religion and culture on South America.

In one Ancient Aliens programme I saw, an Indian expert on ancient Hindu gods was brought to the San Agustín* Archaeological Park located near what I think was the town of San Agustín in Huila Department, Colombia - see: San Agustín Archaeological Park (Colombia) | LAC Geo and San Agustín Archaeological Park - Wikipedia

*San Agustin is, of course, St Augustine, which reference reminds me of this brief exchange between Laura and the C's:
Q: (L) ... And when I drew little lines connecting them all, they enclosed this plain of San Augustin....
A: And who was Saint Augustine/San Augustin... Augustus, Augustine Monks, etc?

There he examined various stone statues and images in the company of researcher Anthony Childress Hatcher. Using images he had on his cell phone, he was able to demonstrate the marked similarity between many of the stone statues and images at the park with those of Hindu deities in India. Although this can hardly be said to be authoritative, it still goes way beyond coincidence. Of course, Indian explorers and travellers may have voyaged to South America across the Indian Ocean and the Pacific but could they have been transported there by the Lizards/Greys or others perhaps?

This idea of 4D transportation of populations might well apply to the Olmecs too. They seem to have come from nowhere yet established colonies in Central America and they especially had a lasting influence on the Mayans. They were the first Mesoamerican civilization, and laid many of the foundations for the civilizations that followed. Among other "firsts", the Olmec appeared to practice ritual bloodletting. [Hmmm. I wonder where they got that idea from?] The beginnings of Olmec civilization have traditionally been placed between 1400 BC and 1200 BC. Past finds of Olmec remains ritually deposited at the shrine El Manatí near the triple archaeological sites known collectively as San Lorenzo Tenochtitlán moved this back to "at least" 1600–1500 BC. This, of course, is the Bronze Age period and is broadly contemporary with Akhenaten's Egypt and Mohenjo Daro. Could the Olmecs therefore have been African migrants brought to Central America by the Lizards for mining purposes perhaps? Here is what Wikipedia says about the African connection theory:

The flat-faced, thick-lipped heads have caused some debate due to their resemblance to some African facial characteristics. Based on this comparison, some writers have said that the Olmecs were Africans who had emigrated to the New World. But the vast majority of archaeologists and other Mesoamerican scholars reject claims of pre-Columbian contacts with Africa. Explanations for the facial features of the colossal heads include the possibility that the heads were carved in this manner due to the shallow space allowed on the basalt boulders. Others note that in addition to the broad noses and thick lips, the eyes of the heads often show the epicanthic fold, and that all these characteristics can still be found in modern Mesoamerican Indians

Well they would reject pre-Columban contact wouldn't they. Moreover, could modern Mesoamerican Indians bear the features mentioned above because their ancestors interbred with these African migrants in what the C's call blending? Here is what the C's said about the Olmecs:
Session 12 April 1997:

Q: … Now, I would like to know who the Olmecs were.

A: Be more specific.

Q: Okay, what is the genetic origin of the Olmecs?

A: Basically the same as yours.

Q: In some of the ancient carvings of the Olmecs, they were always carved with a cleft in their foreheads. Did this represent an actual physical cleft?

A: Designation in the art work is for "The Nation of the Third Eye."

The reference above to the 'Nation of the Third Eye' immediately establishes a link with the undergrounders. So, if it wasn't the Lizards or Greys, were the Olmecs transported from somewhere in Africa to Central America by the Nation of the Third Eye (Orions) perhaps? They seem to work together in consort anyway.

Which leads me to another conjecture. If the Olmecs were originally negros from Africa, could they have been used by the Orions as enforcers over the indigenous Mesoamerican Indians (e.g., the Mayans) in the same way the Nephilim had been in the past? If so, this might explain the following remarks by the C's:​

Session 16 November 1994:

Q: (L) Now, relating to what we have been discussing lately. Did any groups of the black race, on their own, ever create a high civilization as has been reported by several archaeologists or other individuals.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) On their own without assistance?

A: No.

Q: (L) Who did they have assistance from?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Why have black people, in general, for most of recorded history, been living in such primitive conditions with such primitive mind set?

A: Isolation from modern interaction.

Q: (L) Why is this?

A: Karma. Punishment for past society which was cruel master hierarchical.

There may be no connection between the two things of course but then again there may be.

I have always been fascinated by prime numbers, but I don't think we have the full story yet. I think there are a lot more secrets within them yet to be discovered. I hope I am around long enough to see more of the story.
Hi @christx11, have you seen the work of Gary William Croft at Prime Numbers Demystified by 8-Dimensional Algorithms ?
Although he considers 2,3,5 as the 'mother' primes (instead of 1,2,3), maybe there are clues we can find regarding the 'pyramidal' (tetrahedral) nature of primes.
The array is rooted in the first three prime numbers: 2, 3 and 5 and their product, 30, the 3rd primorial. This array reveals that the first three primes play a very special role in creating the symmetrical geometries that align the distribution of all subsequent prime numbers, thus distinguishing them from all other primes. Primes 2, 3 and 5 are like 8-legged spiders assigned to spin the beautiful spiraling web in which the remaining prime numbers are arrayed along assigned threads. (For a detailed listing of Number 30's attributes, plus reference links click here: The Number 30).
It is conjectured that all (and only) the numbers in this array (and their negatives) can be derived using the interchangeable expression incorporating the first three prime numbers, 2, 3 and 5, where x=2, y=3 and z=5. Thus: xnyn ± zn, xnzn ± yn and ynzn ± xn. For example: 2 * 3 + 5 = 11 ... 23 * 5 - 33 = 13 ... 32 * 5 + 2 = 47 ... 52 * 3 - 2 = 73. This expression, therefore, potentially generates all numbers not divisible by its three terms, 2, 3 and 5, including all prime numbers >5. [Note: For any given number in the array, there are multiple–and possibly an infinite number of–solutions. For example, the number 11 can be expressed as xy+z = 11, x2y2-z2 = 11, z2y-x6 = 11, etc.].
What is critical to understand, is that the invisible hand of 2, 3 and 5, and their factorial 30, create the structure within which the balance of the prime numbers, i.e., all those greater than 5, are arrayed algorithmically–as we shall demonstrate. Primes 2, 3 and 5 play out in modulo 30-60-90 cycles (decomposing to {3,6,9} sequencing at the digital root level). Once the role of 2, 3 and 5 is properly understood, all else falls beautifully into place.
Sometimes I wonder if plotting number sequences in higher dimensions would reveal these 'secrets.' For example, if we placed a prime number at each vertex of a hyperdimensional pyramid, would there be a way to find them without much calculation?

On the subject of the Earth's core, as mentioned in this session, I came across this interesting article just today, which may shed some further light on the subject: Scientists shed surprising new light on the Earth's 'butter-like' inner core

See :MSN

A new study led by experts at the University of Texas (UT) and collaborators in China found that iron atoms at the very centre of our world move around much more than previously thought, and the implications could be huge.

And the C's have, of course, had a lot to say about the element iron:

Session 7 June 1997:

Q: So, it is the iron that the Celts need? Well, that brings me to the next question: In all the Celtic folklore when they talk about 'fairies,' which are obviously other density beings very similar to our modern 'Gray alien,' these fairy/slash aliens insist that no iron come near them in any way. It was also said that bringing iron into contact with someone thought to be a 'changeling' would prove whether or not they were because if they were, they would disappear instantly. Also, the instructions for the building of the Temple of Solomon included restrictions on the use of iron in either the preparation of the materials or the putting together of the building itself,even down to the rejection of the use of iron nails in any part. What is the significance of this restriction on the use of iron by these other density beings, whoever they are?

A: Bloodline trails

Q: Are you saying that... I don't understand... not even well enough to frame another question...

A: You will, my dear, oh will you!

Q: If it was necessary for the Aryans to have iron... okay, maybe the iron is something that interacts...

A: What about iron as an element?

Q: Okay, let's see: {consults dictionary} Iron –derived from early Celt 'iserno,' via Illyrian 'eisarno' from the IndoEuropean base 'eis,' which means to 'move vigorously; strong, holy.' It is a white, malleable, ductile, metallic chemical element that can be readily magnetized, rusts rapidly in moist or salty air, and is vital to plant and animal life; it is the most common and important of all metals, and its alloys, as steel, are extensively used. Symbol: Fe; atomic weight:55.847; atomic number: 26; specific gravity: 7.86; melting point: 1535 degrees Centigrade; boiling point 3,000 degrees C. The electron shells are thus: 2,14,8,2.
Iron is an element of blood, haemoglobin, and is easily magnetized... there is some new work about iron and magnetite in the brains of people who are psychic or have 'abduction' experiences... is it the magnetism?

A: Yes....

Q: Is it something that holds one more firmly in 3rd density, and the elimination of it enables one to switch densities... or...

A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!? And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not the key term there really transformation?!? And has not the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so regularly on 3rd density??

Session 22 August 1998:

Q: Okay, then we will forget Zep Tepi. Also, it says here regarding the issue about iron: ‘It is unsettling to discover in the Pyramid Texts, supposedly the work of Neolithic farmers who had hardly begun to master copper, that there were abundant references to iron. The name of it was B’ja, or the ‘Divine Metal.’

We always encounter it in distinctive context to astronomy. For example, B’ja is frequently mentioned in the text in connection to the ‘Four Sons of Horus,’ presumably related in some way to strange beings known as the Shemsu Hor, or the ‘Followers of Horus,’ or the ‘Transfigured Ones.’ At any rate, these very mysterious ‘Sons of Horus’ seem to have been made of iron or to have had iron fingers. [...] It is clear that iron was somehow seen by the composers of the Pyramid Texts as being imperative in the rituals aimed at ensuring new life cosmic and stellar. The verses of the Texts connect the metal and its uses to the ancient prototype of all such rituals by means of which Osiris himself, Egypt’s ‘Once and Future King,’ died and was restored to immortal life as Lord of the Sky Region of Orion. ‘The doors of iron which are in the starry sky are thrown open for me and I go through them.’ It appears to be nothing less than an iron stargate intended to admit Osiris and all the dynasty of dead kings after him into the celestial realms of the belt of Orion. But, if the Pyramid Texts are describing a stargate, they are also describing a timegate for they express no doubt that by passing through the iron portals of the sky, the soul of the deceased will attain a life of millions of years.’ So, they are describing the Pyramid as a stargate, a timegate, a portal. However, they are doing so in figurative terms, that the person could mentally travel, or use this in some way. Could you comment on this bit about the iron stargate?

A: Iron is highly magnetic.

Q: Yes, we know that...

A: Opens doorways or portals.

Session 28 November 1998:

A: Does not gold conduct electricity, heat, etc.?

Q: (L) Yes, and gold is also called a ferrophile metal, or ‘iron loving,’ because it binds easily with iron.

A: And iron...

Q: (L) Iron in the blood... iron in the ground...

A: Magnetic...

Session 5 December 1998:

A: Well, first of all, we thought this was Ark's turn. But, since you have asked, is it not obvious by now? Magnetic power grid physics. EM utilization. Crystals, and the like. Seeking paths to the interior? The "Poles" know best!

Q: (A) ) Okay, now we have been brought to electromagnetism, and that was my next question. I got some very old papers by Whittaker...

A: EM generators usually employ a grid. 'Tis for field creation.

Q: (A) When you say this, you mean A grid, not THE grid?

A: Yes. Looks like a waffle iron.

Q: (A) You mean like a waffle iron that is used in transformers?

A: Okay. Why? To duplicate nature. Earth has a web, and so doeth thee!

Q: (A) Now, Earth's grid is just an imaginary grid related to field, or just a mathematic grid... no, it must really exist....

Q: (A) If it really exists, is it a field of grid, or is it a grid made out of some matter, like these waffle irons? Just field, or matter?

A: The iron is attracted, not attractive.

Q: (A) I wanted to know if the grid is a material grid, or if it is just a grid of field and nothing more, or if there is something material in the earth relating to it?

A: Both.

So, we have the C's saying that iron is highly magnetic and opens doorways or portals, which ties in with what they were suggesting in this session about 4D beings using teleportation methods to transit the molten magna of the mantle to get to and from their underground 4D bases. It probably helps too that as 4D beings they have variable physicality. Moreover, the attached article may also help to explain what the C's were saying above about the Earth's electro-magnetic grid:
"The big discovery that we've found is that solid iron becomes surprisingly soft deep inside the Earth because its atoms can move much more than we ever imagined. This increased movement makes the inner core less rigid, weaker against shear forces."

The findings are significant because they could help explain the role that the inner core plays in generating the world’s magnetic field
."

Hi @christx11, have you seen the work of Gary William Croft at Prime Numbers Demystified by 8-Dimensional Algorithms ?
Although he considers 2,3,5 as the 'mother' primes (instead of 1,2,3), maybe there are clues we can find regarding the 'pyramidal' (tetrahedral) nature of primes.

Sometimes I wonder if plotting number sequences in higher dimensions would reveal these 'secrets.' For example, if we placed a prime number at each vertex of a hyperdimensional pyramid, would there be a way to find them without much calculation?
On that last point you made about the pyramid, you might want to reflect on what the C's said here about prime numbers:

Session 31 October 1998:

Q: Now, the other night, in front of the psychomantium, I did not exactly have a vision, but something came into my head, and the idea was that prime numbers are important because, the principle that they are only divisible by themselves and by one is indicative of the fact that they are direct links, channels, or conduits to seventh density, or first density, or something...

A: How about all densities?

Q: Okay, that is sort of what I mean, that they are, in a sense, gateways - would that be a good term?

A: Close.

Q: How does one utilize the energies inherent in prime numbers in this respect? Do they represent frequencies or frequency relationships?

A: Verities.

Q: Is there any formula, or any thing about prime numbers that makes it easier to find them... anything about them that is unique?

A: Pyramidal.

Q: Pyramid relationships would help one find prime numbers?

A: Graph.

Q: A pyramid type graph. Okay, anything else about prime numbers? When you said that they were the 'dwellings of the mystics' I had an idea that a prime number could be a dwelling of a mystic because the individual would express in some manner a frequency that related in some way to a prime number. Is that somewhere along the line...? That mystics can traverse all densities because of frequency?

A: Something like that.

And then there is a further connection to resonance and sound, which may bring in music and with it perhaps the Pythagorean concept of the 'Music of the Spheres':
Session 7 November 1998:

A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q:
Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”

Q:
Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q:
(A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A: Closer.

Q:
(L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.

Q: (L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound. Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo!

Q: (A) Well, I agree that I am impatient. But, the point is that I feel that if I would have a little bit more of a clue, I could do much more, and for now...

A: Our words sing to you.
Let them ring. [MJF: N.B. In the Session dated 19 February 2000, the C’s said that Stonehenge, which was built to a sophisticated hyper-dimensional design, used to resonate with a tonal rill.]

Q:
(A) What is the difference between singing and ringing? (L) I don’t think that’s the point.
(A) Ring is to awake? Probably. You mean I am not taking your words seriously enough?

A: No. We meant to let it sink in rejoice. Exult!

[…]

Q: Alright: ‘mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements.’ When we set up these figures...

A: Imagine an interlocking triangular mosaic in three dimensions.

Q:
When one wishes to apply this, does one somehow... Is the sound inside one?

A: It is all around and through you.

Q:
Is it a sound that can be perceived with the physical ears?

Q:
What frequency?

A: Not issue. Tone.

Q: Tone and...

A: Vibratory pitch.

Q: Well, if that is the case... is the tone something that is produced by a series of tones at ‘mathematical distances’ from one another that relate to prime numbers... chords, that is?

A: Best to reach when graspable.

Q:
If these tones are produced either in sequence or in conjunction, are they based on the musical scale with which we are familiar?

A: See last response.

Q:
(A) There are infinitely many prime numbers. How many of these frequencies do we have to produce so that the sound will act in a certain way? One, two, three... one hundred...

A: Variable, according to environs.

Q:
Environs in what sense?

A: All senses.

Q:
When you say ‘environs,’ do you mean indoors, outdoors, in the mountains, in the valley, by the sea, in the city... what?

A: All.

Q:
(A) If I want to use the computer to produce such a composite sound based on a series of prime numbers, how many of them should I take and, from where? It is important whether it is ten or one hundred, or one thousand.

A: Okay, so start with 10. But, do not limit yourself. The pathway leads...

Q:
Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A:
Flattened pyramids. [MJF: Consider here the Rose Cross or Patte of the Knights Templar, which is a flattened pyramid]

Q:
That’s exactly what they looked like. Okay, if you take your series of sound from those that form a three dimensional pyramid by the proximity based on the flattened pyramids... it really doesn’t matter where you start? You pick one, and take the ones that are connected, is that the idea?

A: Close. But, you will not discover the answer tonight.

The concept of the "music of the spheres" incorporates the metaphysical principle that mathematical relationships express qualities or "tones" of energy that manifests in numbers, visual angles, shapes and sounds – all connected within a pattern of proportion. Pythagoras first identified that the pitch of a musical note is in inverse proportion to the length of the string that produces it, and that intervals between harmonious sound frequencies form simple numerical ratios. Pythagoras proposed that the Sun, Moon and planets all emit their own unique hum based on their orbital revolution, and that the quality of life on Earth reflects the tenor of celestial sounds which are physically imperceptible to the human ear. Subsequently, Plato described astronomy and music as "twinned" studies of sensual recognition: astronomy for the eyes, music for the ears, and both requiring knowledge of numerical proportions.

Incidentally, NASA has proven Pythagoras right that the Sun, Moon and planets all emit their own unique hum based on their orbital revolution, since they have now recorded each planet's unique sound.

The C's also elaborated on prime numbers in the session dated 13 June 1998:​

Q: So, Medusa represents both heads times 2, and that is the square and balance. But that is only 22 or 121. So where does the 33 come from?

A: All these 1s 2s and 3s... hmmm...

Q: Well, if Medusa is one of the heads, what is the other head called?

A: Who are your prime numbers?

Q: The dwellings or the mystics, or do you want specific numbers?

Q: (A) Who?

A: Who?

Q: How do we find out who are the prime numbers? Do we plot...

A: Who are the first 3?

Q: Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

A: Numbers!!!

Q: (A) 1 2 3 are the first three prime numbers...

A: Yes, thank you Arkadiusz!!!! Laura is dancing around in wonderland, meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!!! Look for this when you are trying to find the keys to the hidden secrets of all existence... They dwell within. 11, 22, 33, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 121, 11, 111, 222, 333, and so on! Get it?!?!

Q: When you say that the secrets of all existence dwell within 1 2 3 or variations thereof, what kind of secrets are we talking about here?

A: All.

Q: Well, name two at the top of the list just so I know where we are going here?

A: You can do that!

Q: Are we talking about secrets of physics?

Q: Are we talking about secrets as in encoded words?

Q: Are we talking about the Fibonacci series?

Q: (A) Continuous fractions?

Q: (A) That means all...

Q: So, how can we most effectively utilize this information in some way that makes it useful?

A: You have.

Q: How have I utilized it?

A: By receiving it.

Now I could be wrong but the C's reference to "All these 1s 2s and 3s... hmmm..." might be a reference to what is called the primary scission, starting with the "One", which brought all creation into being and is reflected in the various religious trinities such as the Blessed Trinity of Christianity and the Hindu trinity based on Vishnu’s primordial trinitarian manifestation. I have been working on an article for the Alton Towers thread, which I have delayed finishing due to my being involved in a serious motor car accident a couple of weeks ago. The article links the sacred Pythagorean tetractys (which represents a 2-dimensional presentation of a pyramid) with things the C's have said above and may just explain what they meant by "All these 1s 2s and 3s... hmmm...". It starts with a look at the deep esoteric significance of the Pythagorean tetractys (although the concept may have been known long before Pythagoras) and goes on to consider the application of geometry in more than three dimensions (ref. Coxeter) when viewing the Pentactys, which is a 4-dimensional Polytope. It is not quite finished yet. I would readily admit that it will probably appeal to those who are more of a mathematical bent. However, it does tie many things together where hyper-dimensional geometry and physics are concerned. For the sake of the present discussion, I am attaching the unfinished article to this post, with the caveat that additional points still require to be added. However, let me know if it is of any help to you in understanding what the C's were saying about prime numbers.

As regards prime numbers, have you tried graphing them using the pyramidal shape, as suggested by the C's? I believe Ark did try this.​

Attachments

• The Sacred Tectatrys.docx
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
Amazing to see that so many different lines of research that can be pursued here. Thank you so much for sharing.

Approaching Infinity) Yeah, that's my question. Basically what happened in 1972 to make it clear to the US that the treaty was a fraud?

A: All The abductions with glitches, cattle and human mutilations, and tampering with military equipment and aircraft.

Q: (L) So they had an agreement and they decided that what was happening wasn't part of the agreement. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And I guess when you say abductions with glitches, that the military would possibly... when they knew somebody had been abducted, they would go and bring them in themselves and ask them questions or hypnotize 'em and find out what was going on and they discovered that things were going on that were not part of the treaty. Is that part of it?

A: Yes

I guess this explains partly why the government doesn’t want to provide official disclosure since they’ve been complicit in back door dealings with the aliens for a long period. It would be interesting to know what technology was provided to the government in return as part of the treaty. The way it’s portrayed in some ufo circles is that the government betrayed the alien’s trust and not the other way around.

But we also know that there are elements of the secret government (and other powerful individuals) that are still in touch with the aliens, and perhaps working alongside them. So perhaps the treaty got modified or the government realised it would ignore the sinister stuff as long as it got something else in return. Which makes me wonder, if the unified field theory has been discovered by the secret government, along with crashed UFOs retrieved by them, why haven’t they been able to recreate the same tech yet?

Fascinating as always. Lots to investigate here.

On the subject of the Earth's core, as mentioned in this session, I came across this interesting article just today, which may shed some further light on the subject: Scientists shed surprising new light on the Earth's 'butter-like' inner core

See :MSN

A new study led by experts at the University of Texas (UT) and collaborators in China found that iron atoms at the very centre of our world move around much more than previously thought, and the implications could be huge.

And the C's have, of course, had a lot to say about the element iron:

Session 7 June 1997:

Q: So, it is the iron that the Celts need? Well, that brings me to the next question: In all the Celtic folklore when they talk about 'fairies,' which are obviously other density beings very similar to our modern 'Gray alien,' these fairy/slash aliens insist that no iron come near them in any way. It was also said that bringing iron into contact with someone thought to be a 'changeling' would prove whether or not they were because if they were, they would disappear instantly. Also, the instructions for the building of the Temple of Solomon included restrictions on the use of iron in either the preparation of the materials or the putting together of the building itself,even down to the rejection of the use of iron nails in any part. What is the significance of this restriction on the use of iron by these other density beings, whoever they are?

A: Bloodline trails

Q: Are you saying that... I don't understand... not even well enough to frame another question...

A: You will, my dear, oh will you!

Q: If it was necessary for the Aryans to have iron... okay, maybe the iron is something that interacts...

A: What about iron as an element?

Q: Okay, let's see: {consults dictionary} Iron –derived from early Celt 'iserno,' via Illyrian 'eisarno' from the IndoEuropean base 'eis,' which means to 'move vigorously; strong, holy.' It is a white, malleable, ductile, metallic chemical element that can be readily magnetized, rusts rapidly in moist or salty air, and is vital to plant and animal life; it is the most common and important of all metals, and its alloys, as steel, are extensively used. Symbol: Fe; atomic weight:55.847; atomic number: 26; specific gravity: 7.86; melting point: 1535 degrees Centigrade; boiling point 3,000 degrees C. The electron shells are thus: 2,14,8,2.
Iron is an element of blood, haemoglobin, and is easily magnetized... there is some new work about iron and magnetite in the brains of people who are psychic or have 'abduction' experiences... is it the magnetism?

A: Yes....

Q: Is it something that holds one more firmly in 3rd density, and the elimination of it enables one to switch densities... or...

A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!? And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not the key term there really transformation?!? And has not the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so regularly on 3rd density??

Session 22 August 1998:

Q: Okay, then we will forget Zep Tepi. Also, it says here regarding the issue about iron: ‘It is unsettling to discover in the Pyramid Texts, supposedly the work of Neolithic farmers who had hardly begun to master copper, that there were abundant references to iron. The name of it was B’ja, or the ‘Divine Metal.’

We always encounter it in distinctive context to astronomy. For example, B’ja is frequently mentioned in the text in connection to the ‘Four Sons of Horus,’ presumably related in some way to strange beings known as the Shemsu Hor, or the ‘Followers of Horus,’ or the ‘Transfigured Ones.’ At any rate, these very mysterious ‘Sons of Horus’ seem to have been made of iron or to have had iron fingers. [...] It is clear that iron was somehow seen by the composers of the Pyramid Texts as being imperative in the rituals aimed at ensuring new life cosmic and stellar. The verses of the Texts connect the metal and its uses to the ancient prototype of all such rituals by means of which Osiris himself, Egypt’s ‘Once and Future King,’ died and was restored to immortal life as Lord of the Sky Region of Orion. ‘The doors of iron which are in the starry sky are thrown open for me and I go through them.’ It appears to be nothing less than an iron stargate intended to admit Osiris and all the dynasty of dead kings after him into the celestial realms of the belt of Orion. But, if the Pyramid Texts are describing a stargate, they are also describing a timegate for they express no doubt that by passing through the iron portals of the sky, the soul of the deceased will attain a life of millions of years.’ So, they are describing the Pyramid as a stargate, a timegate, a portal. However, they are doing so in figurative terms, that the person could mentally travel, or use this in some way. Could you comment on this bit about the iron stargate?

A: Iron is highly magnetic.

Q: Yes, we know that...

A: Opens doorways or portals.

Session 28 November 1998:

A: Does not gold conduct electricity, heat, etc.?

Q: (L) Yes, and gold is also called a ferrophile metal, or ‘iron loving,’ because it binds easily with iron.

A: And iron...

Q: (L) Iron in the blood... iron in the ground...

A: Magnetic...

Session 5 December 1998:

A: Well, first of all, we thought this was Ark's turn. But, since you have asked, is it not obvious by now? Magnetic power grid physics. EM utilization. Crystals, and the like. Seeking paths to the interior? The "Poles" know best!

Q: (A) ) Okay, now we have been brought to electromagnetism, and that was my next question. I got some very old papers by Whittaker...

A: EM generators usually employ a grid. 'Tis for field creation.

Q: (A) When you say this, you mean A grid, not THE grid?

A: Yes. Looks like a waffle iron.

Q: (A) You mean like a waffle iron that is used in transformers?

A: Okay. Why? To duplicate nature. Earth has a web, and so doeth thee!

Q: (A) Now, Earth's grid is just an imaginary grid related to field, or just a mathematic grid... no, it must really exist....

Q: (A) If it really exists, is it a field of grid, or is it a grid made out of some matter, like these waffle irons? Just field, or matter?

A: The iron is attracted, not attractive.

Q: (A) I wanted to know if the grid is a material grid, or if it is just a grid of field and nothing more, or if there is something material in the earth relating to it?

A: Both.

So, we have the C's saying that iron is highly magnetic and opens doorways or portals, which ties in with what they were suggesting in this session about 4D beings using teleportation methods to transit the molten magna of the mantle to get to and from their underground 4D bases. It probably helps too that as 4D beings they have variable physicality. Moreover, the attached article may also help to explain what the C's were saying above about the Earth's electro-magnetic grid:
"The big discovery that we've found is that solid iron becomes surprisingly soft deep inside the Earth because its atoms can move much more than we ever imagined. This increased movement makes the inner core less rigid, weaker against shear forces."

The findings are significant because they could help explain the role that the inner core plays in generating the world’s magnetic field
."
I always wondered why music sounds nice. What is it about certain chords and melodies that sounds pleasant and not others? We live in an information universe, and so music has a certain mathematics to it. But that doesn’t explain why our minds “enjoy” listening to this math, why certain notes and chord progressions etc just sound complementary. It’s almost like we have a certain natural appreciation of correct mathematics - both in the visual and auditory spectrum, and it’s entirely intuitive. I don’t think evolution has anything meaningful to say about beauty, as it can’t really tie it to “survival” or some other nonsense.

So it seems like math is naturally beautiful. We are mathematical beings, we are information, and we resonate to information - which is what beautiful music or nature or art is. It’s math. Ugly music or ugly art is broken math, it lacks information and is more chaotic and random.

If I were a betting man, I would bet that music formulated from prime numbers, if done correctly, will sound pleasant. It will be “natural”, just like nature isn’t discordant and ugly but beautiful, because it all follows mathematical principles in its organization.

It might be a good question for the C’s - can we use our own intuitive sense of beauty as a possible indicator of whether we are on the right track when experimenting with numbers and converting them to sound? Do our protein antennas have something to do with our ability to receive and appreciate music?

Also when reading the parts about alchemy and iron, I was reminded of how Laura likes to say that “cooking is alchemy”, and how good cast iron is for cooking. Probably just a coincidence, but it would be funny if using cast iron to cook actually invokes real alchemy in some way.

Amazing to see that so many different lines of research that can be pursued here. Thank you so much for sharing.

I guess this explains partly why the government doesn’t want to provide official disclosure since they’ve been complicit in back door dealings with the aliens for a long period. It would be interesting to know what technology was provided to the government in return as part of the treaty. The way it’s portrayed in some ufo circles is that the government betrayed the alien’s trust and not the other way around.

But we also know that there are elements of the secret government (and other powerful individuals) that are still in touch with the aliens, and perhaps working alongside them. So perhaps the treaty got modified or the government realised it would ignore the sinister stuff as long as it got something else in return. Which makes me wonder, if the unified field theory has been discovered by the secret government, along with crashed UFOs retrieved by them, why haven’t they been able to recreate the same tech yet?

Fascinating as always. Lots to investigate here.
I think the government betraying the aliens’ trust doesn’t make sense. Why would the aliens trust them in the first place? Is it because the government’s FRV looked good? Is it because their behavior over a long period of observation proved honorable and trustworthy? I’m going to say no to both. I think the only way STS make deals with other STS that have any hope of lasting is because the reward/benefit of playing along and the possible punishment for violations are sufficiently motivating.

On the flip side why would the government trust the aliens? Same question - they know nothing about them. I wouldn’t trust a human I didn’t know, never mind an alien. Unless they felt like they had no choice due to fear and implications of not playing along. So both sides were “playing along”. The humans because they felt powerless, and the aliens because they knew the humans are scared but also greedy.

The government and aliens both have incentive to keep the aliens secret from the population. The tech and other stuff is really just to sweeten the deal.

But like any deal made by psychopaths with other psychopaths, it’s only going to last as long as the rewards and punishments continue to be motivating. But the aliens have the ultimate power in this deal. They can violate it with minimum to no consequences - the government will still keep it a secret to keep themselves from losing power. The government don’t have any recourse and are at their mercy. They simply cannot tell the truth without consequence to themselves. However, they know there would be a consequence to the aliens as well, however it won’t be fatal like it would be to the government.

So yeah I think the aliens never needed to make any deals and never needed any permission. They just wanted to make sure the government doesn’t accidentally freak out and reveal something, so they met with them to basically say “yea we exist and we are around doing stuff, don’t freak out, but don’t get in our way. Here’s some toys and promises we won’t bother you if you behave”. That was clearly enough to keep the whole thing quiet.

The only way there would be a disclosure is if the government is already on its way out and does it out of sheer spite and desperation as a sort of last “f u”. Or if the aliens decide to introduce themselves because it fits into their plans.

So the universe and ourselves is all we got. Unless of course we “incentivize” the government with mass guillotines, which would change the terms of the deal in their heads real quick.

I always wondered why music sounds nice. What is it about certain chords and melodies that sounds pleasant and not others? We live in an information universe, and so music has a certain mathematics to it. But that doesn’t explain why our minds “enjoy” listening to this math, why certain notes and chord progressions etc just sound complementary. It’s almost like we have a certain natural appreciation of correct mathematics - both in the visual and auditory spectrum, and it’s entirely intuitive. I don’t think evolution has anything meaningful to say about beauty, as it can’t really tie it to “survival” or some other nonsense.

So it seems like math is naturally beautiful. We are mathematical beings, we are information, and we resonate to information - which is what beautiful music or nature or art is. It’s math. Ugly music or ugly art is broken math, it lacks information and is more chaotic and random.

If I were a betting man, I would bet that music formulated from prime numbers, if done correctly, will sound pleasant. It will be “natural”, just like nature isn’t discordant and ugly but beautiful, because it all follows mathematical principles in its organization.

It might be a good question for the C’s - can we use our own intuitive sense of beauty as a possible indicator of whether we are on the right track when experimenting with numbers and converting them to sound? Do our protein antennas have something to do with our ability to receive and appreciate music?

Also when reading the parts about alchemy and iron, I was reminded of how Laura likes to say that “cooking is alchemy”, and how good cast iron is for cooking. Probably just a coincidence, but it would be funny if using cast iron to cook actually invokes real alchemy in some way.

Nature doesn't include discord or ugliness?

Nature doesn't include discord or ugliness?
I guess in the sense that technically everything is part of nature, like the 2 faces of god, then the word is all inclusive. What I meant by discordant is not in harmony with the environment. Sure there is “discord” in the sense of everything eating each other and extinctions etc. But I meant generally speaking things work in harmony unless something dramatic happens to throw it out of balance. And generally speaking nature is beautiful - from the cosmos to our own planet. There may be some “ugly” critters/bugs here and there but even they are in harmony with the rest and often have beautiful things if you look closely. Except mosquitos of course, those are completely wrong on every level little blood sucking bastards.

You could say STS is part of nature, and it is, but in another sense they are also contrary to nature by believing themselves to be god and disregarding the natural processes of the universe while trying to force everything to submit to their wishful thinking. They are also entropic, cut themselves off from the creative side of the universe, and honestly may not even have or appreciate music (would be a good question to ask). They don’t reincarnate, they can’t naturally procreate, and basically everything about them is like a cosmic attempt to shove a square peg into a round hole.

I think generally speaking nature, life, and the universe strives towards balance, truth, beauty, and growth. Everything strives towards 7th density. Except 4D STS - they are so out of harmony with nature that they cannot do the single thing that is the purpose of the entire universe - to grow.

So the way I look it there would be no beauty without ugliness. No light without dark. No math and logic and creativity without the possibility of irrationality and entropy. Technically all of it is part of “nature”, nothing is outside of God. But I could totally point to things that seem discordant and unnatural, if you define nature as that which non-entropic or generally harmonious with objective reality. You can go against it, and in a sense that’s part of “nature”, but it’s also somehow not. If that makes any sense.

Back
Top Bottom