Session 23 September 2023

Thanks for an interesting assessment based on the information the C's have given us. Do we know roughly when the nuclear war took place between the Celts and the Paranthas?​
I couldn't find when C's said 50,000 years ago first, but remember reading it. but in this session refers to it. See this post too.

session-31-may-1997
Q: That explains a LOT. I was just thinking about it the other day. If these people in India are related to the Celts, as philologists would have us believe due to language roots, there is no way I can understand this because they are simply NOTHING like them in any way. … Okay, I think that you said that this nuclear war happened something like 50,000 years ago. We have taken care of a couple of points; we have 3 races on Atlantis, Celts all over the place... did the Celts conquer the Atlanteans?

A: No.
Q: You also said once that there was a nuclear war in India and that this was what was being discussed in the Vedas when it talks about the 'blue-skinned' people who weren't really blue because they were Celts, and they were flying in aircraft, and they were engaged in this war, etc. Who were the Celts at war with?

A: The Paranthas.
It is interesting that the city of Mohenjo (meaning in Sindhi 'Mound of the Dead Men'), which stands on the right bank of the Indus River in the northern Sindh province of southern Pakistan, was the largest city of the Indus Valley Civilization until its destruction by what appears to have been a possible nuclear attack. Mainstream archaeologists give a date of circa 1900 BC for the abandonment of the city but the C's have suggested a much earlier date than this:​

Q: Now, you said Mohenjo Daro (was built by the Lizzies directly. Did they occupy this city themselves?

Q: When was this city last inhabited continually?

A: 3065 years ago.

Q: When was it built?

A: 6092 years ago.

The famous British archaeologist Sir Mortimer Wheeler, who excavated at Mohenjo Daro in 1950s, believed the inhabitants were victims of a single massacre and suggested that the Indus civilization, whose demise was unexplained, had fallen to an armed invasion by Indo-Aryans; nomadic newcomers. However, the conclusion that many mainstream archaeologists now make is that the ‘massacre’ victims from Mohenjo Daro were simply the victims of the natural tragedy of fatal disease rather than that of human aggression.

There exists, however, a growing number of ‘alternative archaeologists’ and researchers who have not settled for theories that do not satisfactorily explain the conditions of the skeletal remains and who have sought other explanations.

One such individual is David Davenport, British Indian researcher, who spent 12 years studying ancient Hindu scripts and evidence at the site where the great city once stood. In his book Atomic Destruction in 2000 B.C. he reveals some startling findings: the objects found at the site appeared to be fused, glassified by a heat as high as 1500°C, followed by a sudden cooling. Within the city itself there appeared to be an ‘epicenter’ about 50 yards wide, within which everything was crystallized, fused, or melted, and 60 yards from the centre the bricks are melted on one side indicating a blast.

In his book Riddles of Ancient History , A. Gorbovsky reported the discovery of at least one human skeleton in the area with a level of radioactivity approximately 50 times greater than it should have been due to natural radiation. Davenport claimed that what was found at Mohenjo Daro corresponded exactly to what was seen at Nagasaki and Hiroshima in Japan.

Since there was no indication of a volcanic eruption at Mohenjo-Daro, or another disaster that could explain such features, Davenport suggested that the ancient city and its last inhabitants were obliterated by a blast from an ancient weapon, likened to an atomic bomb .

In fairness, mainstream historians and archaeologists have called into question the atomic bomb blast theory arguing that there are no original sources quoted for such claims. Moreover, despite the skeletal remains being extensively studied down to the finest details, not a single scientific paper reports on the discovery of radiation (MJF: such reports could have been blocked by the scientific establishment of course). It has also been argued that that the 15-foot (4.5m) high walls that can be seen in Mohenjo Daro today, would not have survived a nuclear blast, which is a fair point.

Given the dates the C's gave above, it seems unlikely that Mohenjo Daro may have been a victim of the nuclear war between the Celts and the Paranthas, as this would appear to have occurred much earlier in time. How the city met its demise and why there have been so few skeletons discovered still remains a mystery though. Could it have been destroyed by the Lizzies? Could there have been a mass abduction as happened to the Mayans?​
There are LOT of theories about how Mohenjo-Daro people disappeared. There is some proof that who ever got evacuated, they did it so suddenly and they sat seeing into sky. But that is clearly falls in the period bronze disappearance period documented in 1177 BCE book which happened all across the Middle East and beyond. Author of the book clearly mentions it is approximate date.

What contributed for it and how it might have happened at that time ? I read this Victor Clube/Bill Napier's 1984 paper "The microstructure of terrestrial catastrophism" and it pretty much convinced me that it is Giant comet disintegration phenomenon. It is little technical and their analysis looks very sound and explain all the subsequent events.
- Giant comet entered solar system 20K year ago,
- first major disintegration around younger dryas bombardment ( 11000 BCE). The debris of different sizes have ellipitical orbit of debris of different sizes ( small dust - we see them as perseids meteroid) to few kilometer wide ( Comet Encke etc.) . Whenever these big pieces comes nearer nearer to the sun , further disintegrates into small pieces. His mathematical calculations dates them to 11,000 BCE, 2700 BCE , 1000 BCE , 200 AD, 500 AD , 1100 AD etc. See this diagram
Clube_Napier_Giant_comet_disintegration.jpg
But there is some serious mystery to the Mohenjo-Daro evidence. Earth changes evidence is very bizarre and no known theory convincingly explains it. Indus valley civilization is very VERY broad region ( Kuwait to North West India) and most authors focus on Mohenjo-Daro city alone which C's told as a Lizard's construct.

I find it very curious that the time period of demise of Mohenjo-Daro coincides with starting of Angkor-Wat ( as per C's). What if Lizards evacuated Mohenjo-Daro folks and transplanted it in Angkor-Wat (Cambodia, which is another Lizard construct) knowing that comets are going to make mess of the region? May be all this nuclear material is crime scene remnants of Lizards?

There are lot of fantastic theories related to how Indians popped up in the Cambodia. But if Lizards moved them, because they want these people for their purposes and those are the same people continued in Cambodia and surrounding countries, all these stories of migration from India makes it redundant. There is Chinese account of 500 AD visitor saying Angkor-Wat is extremely old.
Where you say:

Pakistan is, of course, an Islamic state, which was created out of the partition of India in 1947 with the end of British colonial rule. This partition saw millions of people relocating due to ethnic and religious differences. Hence, many Moslems who settled in Pakistan came from other parts of India, including areas where the inhabitants may have been of Dravidian extraction. Did the genetic analysis you mentioned allow for this factor?​
All most all the Hindus or Muslims of this region are culturally/socially( habits of social organizations), genetically belong to the SAME stock. These Muslim conversions only happened after 1100 AD. People like B.R. Ambedkar who researched during British times (before 1947) makes it clear of this. There are few regions they speak dravidian language called Brahui too.

True, it can't tell you directly. But you can index the the base group alone by Z times the Sequential Prime Product so it straddles the number. Then see if that random number is in the list. If not it not prime. If it is in the list it could be prime. I know the basic SPP list can be stripped to leave only the primes. Have not tried to figure out stripping an indexed list but it I think it could be, (that would be and interesting challenge) and see if your random number is in what remains.
I am not totally sure as I have not read 'Calculate Primes' by James McCanney, but I am pretty sure there isn't really anything new in there.

I joined the forum back in 2001 because I thought I had found something unique about the primes and I had read all the sessions and all of the references to the primes. Basically, the positive integers (natural numbers) and the inverse natural numbers had patterns. If you take the Sieve of Eratosthenes and examine the removal sets, which are the LCM [Least Common Multiple] sets and examine them, they are all periodic at the primorial length and elements within that periodic length are symmetric about 1/2 the primorial. Also the remainder set was the prime candidate set and it also became periodic at a length of the next primorial and its members are also symmetric about 1/2 the next primorial.

However in mid 2002 I found someone else had already discovered this information.

Liu Fengsui 'Liu Fengsui's Prime Formula' - Problem 37. The Liu Fengsui's Prime Formula

Liu created a constructive formula, rather than the Sieve of Eratosthenes, but the removal sets [LCM sets] and remainder set can be easily seen and even though he does not discuss properties of the sets, it is easy to see the periodicity and symmetry about 1/2 the primorial.

Later on around 2007 I finally found someone who had written a proof regarding the periodicity and symmetry of the LCM sets.

Dennis R. Martin 'Proofs Regarding Primorial Patterns' - https://oeis.org/A005867/a005867.pdf

Both the 'Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic' and Leonhard Euler's Product over the Primes, (not explicitly) if you dig into them you can discover the same thing.

I am not sure if McCanney does anything more than put these pieces together. Perhaps he does.

I have always been fascinated by prime numbers, but I don't think we have the full story yet. I think there are a lot more secrets within them yet to be discovered. I hope I am around long enough to see more of the story.

Les réponses des Cassiopéens peuvent elles être mises en doute ?...
Peuvent elles être faussées ?
Ou sont elles toujours la vérité ?...

Can the answers of the Cassiopaeans be doubted?...
Can they be distorted?
Or are they still the truth?...

Of course they can be doubted and distorted. They told us that Jesus left the Earth on a spaceship.

My understanding, however, is that an STO impulse must come from a soul and that OPs do not have such impulses due to lack of empathy.
You are confusing the concepts of organic portals with STS/STO. Souled individuals can be either STS or STO orientated. Which means that someone who has a soul can also lack a sense of humor and one should not assume that because an individual lacks a sense of humor that they’re soulless or an op.

You are confusing the concepts of organic portals with STS/STO. Souled individuals can be either STS or STO orientated. Which means that someone who has a soul can also lack a sense of humor and one should not assume that because an individual lacks a sense of humor that they’re soulless or an op.
Good !

And also we shouldn't forget that what fluctuates is "residence"

From 2 Nov '94:
Q: (L) It follows the cluster. What does this wave consist of?

A: Realm border.

Q: (L) Does the realm border wave follow the comet cluster in a permanent way?

Q: (L) Is the realm border loosely associated with the comet cluster each time it comes?

A: No. Realm border follows all encompassing energy reality change; realm border will follow this cluster passage and has others but not most.

Q: (L) Is this realm border a dimensional boundary?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, this realm border, do dimensions...

A: Pulsating realms. Fluctuating realms.

Q: (L) Is our realm fluctuating or pulsating?

Q: (L) But this other realm does?

Q: (L) What fluctuates?

A: Residence.

Q: (L) Whatever is in that realm fluctuates?

A: No. Your planet fluctuates between realms.

And sometimes one is in the midst of a Realm border Crossing....

( Lest we end up "labeling" an entity / person as completely STS with no possibility of changing, for any reason )

To continue the point about "crossing":

Because it might be a souled being we are looking at, that has a sense of humor, but at a specific point in "time" is having a bad day and doesn't get the joke.... just one example

So were one to look at her / him and decide: No humor, no soul, that would be wrong in this case

Another example would be an extremely STS entity might laugh, but we don't necessarily know the reason WHY.

So it would be wrong to assume STO OR Souled just based on laughing

Both would be black and white thinking

Good !

And also we shouldn't forget that what fluctuates is "residence"

From 2 Nov '94:

And sometimes one is in the midst of a Realm border Crossing....

( Lest we end up "labeling" an entity / person as completely STS with no possibility of changing, for any reason )
When reading your post about fluctuating kingdoms and that what changes is the residence as mentioned in that session, I remembered another session where it was said that space is similar to the sea.

And if our solar system, in its orbit around the galaxy, goes through kingdoms, which are differentiated by their energetic component, just as it changes in the sea depending on whether it is deeper, colder, with more or less salinity, which causes a adaptation of marine species to that environment.

Perhaps this other realm is an area of our galaxy with a different, perhaps more powerful, energy capacity, to which the celestial bodies will react when entering it.

Upon entering a new and different residence.

Just an idea.

When reading your post about fluctuating kingdoms and that what changes is the residence as mentioned in that session, I remembered another session where it was said that space is similar to the sea.

And if our solar system, in its orbit around the galaxy, goes through kingdoms, which are differentiated by their energetic component, just as it changes in the sea depending on whether it is deeper, colder, with more or less salinity, which causes a adaptation of marine species to that environment.

Perhaps this other realm is an area of our galaxy with a different, perhaps more powerful, energy capacity, to which the celestial bodies will react when entering it.

Upon entering a new and different residence.

Just an idea.
Yes this idea has come to mind, I like this way of seeing it because it deploys Nature, with a capital N

Another example would be an extremely STS entity might laugh, but we don't necessarily know the reason WHY.

So it would be wrong to assume STO OR Souled just based on laughing
I don’t think this is solely about the ability to laugh or not. Anyone can laugh. It’s the ability to help others laugh that indicates an STO orientation. This individual has the ability to utilize and combine intelligence, awareness and creativity to bring about laughter in others, this is a gift and a service to others.

Back
Top Bottom