Session 24 June 2023

Thank you for pointing this out. I assume that where Ra is referring to "Nikola", he means Nikola Tesla, whose papers were immediately seized after his death by US Government forces (the FBI perhaps)? As I pointed out in my earlier post, the C's confirmed that President Eisenhower entered into the Greada Treaty with the Greys in 1953 or 1954, which would explain why the Confederation approached the Russians in 1954 to offer them information, presumably to level things up. Stalin had died in March 1953 and was replaced by Nikita Khrushchev. Khrushchev, although the leader of an authoritarian state, was a more flexible political leader than Stalin and might therefore have been more acceptable to the Confederation. There have been rumours that he and Kennedy were secretly working on a space program together involving a joint mission to land on the Moon (I believe Khrushchev's son has since confirmed this) and the CIA got wind of it and this was perhaps one of the many reasons why John F Kennedy was assassinated in 1963 (Khrushchev himself would be brought down in October 1964 by the hard line Leonid Brezhnev who had the support of the head of the KGB).

However, my reference to 4D STO assistance to the Russians was actually aimed at more recent help than this - in Putin's era rather than the 1950's. I read about it in an article, which I copied a few years ago. I will try and find it.

In the Imminent Alien Disclosure thread, I was very interested in the comments you quoted from the Ra material on Secret Government advanced fleet of spacecraft, which were unmanned computer controlled vehicles that could achieve speeds of 1 1/2 light years in 1981 (this probably faster now):

So the Soviet Union, if true, were given the Tesla (or similar) technology as well, probably to prevent the U.S. attacking the USSR while their technological advantage lasted.

If the U.S. secret government already had 573 of these craft in 1981, imagine what they were able to achieve in quantity and quality within the last forty years.

To build all of this stuff must have taken a couple years, and the start of production actually coincides with the end of the Apollo Moon program. Was this the time when rocket technology secretly became obsolete?

These statements tend to tally with what the C's said about how advanced technologically the Secret Government (which works with the Consortium) is:

Session 18 July 1998:

Q: (A) So, it means that Einstein and Von Neumann knew about these other densities? [MJF: I would add Tesla to this list too]
A: Yes, oh yes!!!
Q: (T) Just a thought: having UFT and being able to manipulate different fields within it, creates different effects. So, as we understand it in the apparent present state of science, we have to spin something in space in order to create gravity. But, with the UFT, one small offshoot is that one could create real gravity without spinning anything. So, the problem of weightlessness is really already solved...
A: Elementary my dear Terry, elementary.
Q: (T) So, this whole thing with the space station and all the trouble they are having readapting to gravity when they come back, is all a game...
A: When you "let the cat out of the bag," you create an entire feline "nation."
Q: (T) So, we are capable of "Star Trek" right now?
A: In a sense, but there is so much more than that.
Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say that 'cutting edge' science is 25 years ahead of what we see, and I say it is more like a hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting edge science on this planet is more like 3 or 4 hundred years ahead?
A: More like 30 to 40,000 years "ahead!"
Q: (L) Is that because of 4th density influence and information?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) 30 to 40 thousand years? Let me get that number right...
A: Yes, at least.

This last statement is quite earth shattering when you think about it and this was made in 1998, a quarter of a century ago. They may be even more advanced by now.

However, with all this talk of advanced technology and craft capable of Star Trek warp speeds, it came as a surprise to me when the C's seemed to be dismissive of your question as to whether the Military-Industrial Complex had built a secret fleet of warp drive capable spacecraft in the session dated 17 July 2022:
Q: (Ursus Minor) Has the Military-Industrial Complex built a 'Secret Space Fleet'?

A: They wish.

This answer seems to contradict Ra telling us that the U.S. secret government already had 573 of these craft in 1981 and what the C's said themselves in the excerpt from the session dated 18 July 1998 quoted above. One tends to equate the US Military-Industrial Complex with the Secret Government and the Consortium. How do we square this?

Perhaps the answer may lie in what the C's said in the recent session dated 25 February 2023:​

Q: (seek10) Forum member Aragorn wants to ask: "You've said that the Secret Government has technology that is thousands of years ahead of what exists publicly. If Russia is such a threat to the plans of the PTB, why don't they use this superior technology to destroy Russia?"

A: Who said that the "secret government" was aligned with that goal?

Q: (L) So I guess they're not necessarily aligned with that goal. And is the secret government human?

A: No

The interface between the alien secret government and the US Military-Industrial Complex may be the mysterious Consortium since the C's referred to them as separate things in the following exchange from the session dated 31 July1999:

Q: That's what I thought. Now, you told us that the Montauk experiment was something that began in the 1920s. All of the stories say that the Navy was trying to make ships invisible to radar for defensive purposes. That's the story. My question is: is that just a cover story?

A: No.

Q: Is that, in fact, what they were attempting to do?

A: Close.

Q: Can you get me any closer to it? What were their intentions?

A: Convergence of interests: US Navy, Secret Government, Esteemed physicists, Consortium, Aliester Crowley
[it is curious they should add him], mind programming and psy-warfare

[....]

Q: Are the efforts of the Germans, Russians, and the Americans combined at the present time?

A: At some levels they are combined, yes.

Q: Would you be able to evaluate the efforts of the three and say which one, at the present time, is the most advanced?

A: Does not work that way.

Q: Why does it not work that way?

A: Advanced goes to Consortium.

Q: Are you saying that when work of this kind gets to a certain level, it gets absorbed into the Consortium?

A: Close.

See also the session dated 21 September 2002:

Q: (L) I am curious about this object that was seen in orbit around the Earth by an amateur astronomer. As soon as he announced it, it suddenly was explained away as an old rocket booster that was orbiting the Sun, and it has now been recaptured and is in orbit around earth. Yeah, right. Since 1969 it's been orbiting the Sun. Is this an old, cast off rocket booster?
Q: (L) What is it?
A: High level scanner of sectors.
Q: (L) Like a radar? A satellite?
A: Similar, but more advanced.
Q: (L) Who does it belong to?
A: High level consortium.
Q: (L) Human or alien?
A: Both.

Q: (L) What was this thing seen off of Hollywood recently which was claimed to be an ICBM being launched?
A: Nonsense. Flight of density transiting craft.

Hence, the Consortium seems to be an organisation comprised of both humans and aliens (they have also said elsewhere that it is a 3/4th density Consortium that was responsible for shooting down the Space Shuttle) who possess highly advanced technology that can transit densities. Can we take it then that when Ra said the United States had 573 warp capable spacecraft in 1981, did he really mean the Consortium, since the secret government appears to be wholly alien?​

I would certainly appreciate people's thoughts on this.
This is certainly one of the few large discrepancies between Ra and Cass.
Glad you brought this .

In the I.A.D. thread I have conflated the "Secret Government" with the Deep State/black government/Military Industrial Complex.
The craft mentioned by Ra in 1981 must have been products of the latter. The S.G. actually has 4D technology hardware ('40,000 years ahead') while the Deep State/M.I.C. stuff production might have been produced beginning somewhere in the 1970s.

This is because of the technological split between 3D Deep State and the 3/4D S.G.. Only the latter has the 'real deal'.

The reason I had asked this question was to get rid of disinformation artists like Michael Salla, Corey Goode, David Wilcock and William Tompkins from my bookshelf who always enthuse over the existence of a 'secret space fleet' of 3D origin.
Off they went!
Thank you for explaining this. I have just posted my own two pennies worth on Michael Salla, Corey Goode, David Wilcock & co. However, I am still a bit confused by Ra's statement since the Secret Government is fully alien according to the C's and they, as time travellers, have probably had this technology for tens if not hundreds of thousands of years. Perhaps the craft Ra was speaking of were those of the high level 3/4D Consortium the C's have spoken of, as Lyndi Lama has proposed in his post above, who no doubt collaborate with or act under the instructions of the Secret Government.

One possibility that deeply concerns me is that the human or humanoid Orions may be our own descendants should we become an intergalactic species upon moving to 4th density. I say this because the C's once said:​

Q: (L) They said it was the Orions. Are the Orions these secondary creators? (RC) Well, I read that it was the Pleiadians. And the Hebrews were originally the Hoovids who came from Sirius...

A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!

However, will that seeding be by STS or STO human descendants? If the former, then this might explain why the humanoid Orions have come back through time to preserve an STS orientated timeline, since at some stage in their past but our future their human or human/hybrid ancestors may have gone out into the Orion region of space and settled this region of the galaxy, making it into the Orion Empire. Indeed, Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek may have given us a glimpse of this possible future in the episode Mirror Mirror of the original Star Trek series - see Mirror, Mirror (Star Trek: The Original Series) - Wikipedia

In that episode a transporter malfunction swaps Captain Kirk and his companions with their evil counterparts from a parallel universe (later dubbed the "Mirror Universe") in which the Enterprise is a ship of the Terran Empire, a conquering and murdering galactic wide organisation. This Mirror Universe was subsequently revisited and explored in numerous episodes of the various Star Trek spin off series. For Mirror Universe read alternate timeline.

This reality may thus make sense of Sheeba's post above:​

"I mean I've read, and recently, that C's hinted that it might be myself, "myself IN the future" that could be the drive force behind an abduction."

And Kay Kim's response where she quoted Laura and the C's on this point:

Laura said:
Q: This Top Secret document and the Anna Hayes material to some extent, both talk about many abductions being "ourselves from the future" who have come back to the past, or what is for us, the present, to abduct their own bodies to make genetic adjustments so that they can advance and not make the mistakes they made in another timeline. Is that, in fact, part of the scenario?

A: Very close to the truth!
…….

Q: You say they don't concern themselves with that. What do STO individuals coming back from the future into the past concern themselves with?

A: Answering calls for assistance with knowledge.

Hence, such STO individuals may be trying to change the timeline favourably to avoid the STS future and make amends for the mistakes of the past. This would break us out of the recurring time loops and avoid the establishment of the Orion Empire.

I would suggest that most of us may have been abducted at one time or another because of our participation on the Forum. I include myself in this because I had a strange missing time experience when I was on a Boy Scout camp at the age of 11. I have some odd scoop marks on my back (like divots), which I can't really explain and these seemed to become noticeable soon afterwards (I can't rule out a natural explanation for them but then I cannot recall an incident or accident that might have caused them either).

I am an identical twin, yet my twin does not have these marks. I raise this matter because I was recently re-reading the following excerpt from the transcripts that may have a worrying relevance all too close to home for me:
Q: (L) When they sample an abductee's tissue and take the little scoops or chunks out of them, what do they take these chunks of flesh for?

A: Cloning.

Q: (L) If they clone, why do they need such a large chunks?

A: You don't know all details of cloning process yet.

Q: (L) Do they take twins, or one of a pair of twins, and raise one artificially?

A: Have done so.

Q: (L) Have they done this to a great extent?

A: Define.

Q: (L) Is this done frequently?

Q: (L) What is the purpose of taking one of a pair of twins?

A: Study to determine which is best soul receptacle: one of twins or clone.

{This raises the question as to why the choice has to be either. Is there some connection between clones and the original body and one twin and another that is vital to the purpose of the Lizzies?}

Q: (L) Do these twins they raise, do they raise them on their ships or in their enclave wherever they are?

Q: (L) And do they treat them well?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Do they teach them a great deal?

Q: (L) Do they do this to test the brain capacity of the human being?

A: And other reasons.

Q: (L) Was I one of a pair of twins?

Q: (L) For what purpose are they trying to decide which is the best receptacle, the clone or the twin? Receptacle for what?

A: Future project.

Q: (L) To do what?

A: Switch physical realities.

Q: (L) And who is going to switch physical realities? Are they going to enter into bodies they have prepared for themselves and force human souls to enter into their bodies?

Q: (L) They are going to enter into the bodies themselves so that they can switch their reality?

Q: (L) So, they are preparing a bunch of soulless bodies into which they can enter in themselves?

A: Will try.

Of course, identical twins are natural clones to begin with. However, if I have been abducted and genetic material taken from my body, you can see why I might be worried.​

Last edited:
Of course, identical twins are natural clones to begin with. However, if I have been abducted and genetic material taken from my body, you can see why I might be worried.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of taking one of a pair of twins?

A: Study to determine which is best soul receptacle: one of twins or clone.

{This raises the question as to why the choice has to be either. Is there some connection between clones and the original body and one twin and another that is vital to the purpose of the Lizzies?}
Session 25 February 1995 offers some clues: prodigies and the Vanishing Twin Phenomenon!
Q: (GB) Does Caryl's new paper have anything to do with it?
Q: (L) What is it about? (CD) The prodigies, people who have contacted extra-terrestrials and have become geniuses, and the Vanishing Twin Phenomenon.
A: Danger, this is serious!!
Q: (T) Is Caryl getting close to something?
A: She is at it!!
Q: (GB) What did they do during the soul abduction, what was the purpose?
A: Knowledge review.

Q: (GB) For what benefit? (J) Who reviewed the knowledge?
A: Lizards, of course.

Q: (J) It was like a download. (L) Now, if they had discovered that GB and his wife had knowledge... that is, is there any knowledge that they might find during a review that might cause them to stop the abduction?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Are there any people, who, by virtue of their knowledge, do not get abducted?
A: Maybe.
Q: (GB) Is this to elevate our knowledge, or to monitor our knowledge?
A: Both, but mostly monitor.
Q: (L) How could being abducted by the STS beings increase our knowledge?
A: Accidentally.

Q: (L) How would this be done accidentally?
A: Self explanatory.
Q: (L) So, in other words, they may abduct someone to monitor their knowledge, but if the individual has achieved a certain level of knowledge, the abduction only serves to add to their knowledge?
Q: (L) On the twin question: are some groups working with the twins in STO?
Q: (CD) Is that what is happening with the prodigies, as I term them?

Q: (CD) Am I a twin?
Q: (CD) Is BP a twin?
Q: (L) Is Caryl's twin the one who fed her all the information on color in 1987?
A: Partly.

Q: (L) Is Frank a twin?
Q: (L) Is anyone else in this room a twin?
Q: (L) Are there any humans involved in this project?
A: Minutely.
Q: (L) And who is, in a general sense, that is, what percentage of this phenomenon is STO?
A: Vague question.
Q: (L) What percentage of this Vanishing Twin Phenomenon...
A: Small.
Q: (GB) So the idea is that the Vanishing Twin Phenomenon is the work of the STS beings? The reptilians. (CD) A small percentage is positive. (GB) What are they gaining out of it? (L) They are making bodies for themselves.
A: All has exception.

Hence, the Consortium seems to be an organisation comprised of both humans and aliens (they have also said elsewhere that it is a 3/4th density Consortium that was responsible for shooting down the Space Shuttle) who possess highly advanced technology that can transit densities. Can we take it then that when Ra said the United States had 573 warp capable spacecraft in 1981, did he really mean the Consortium, since the secret government appears to be wholly alien?​
I would certainly appreciate people's thoughts on this.

The threads being pulled on for this session are glimpses of lost knowledge, technology and spirituality to humanity. And it continues or be reduced and hidden at every turn of an age. It appears that different factions pull different levers of this world for their own reasons that we know are not in our best interest. The evidence is sometimes stark.[

Thanks for the write-up on Waters' work. I haven't read it, although I'm familiar with the Blue Star Kachina and the True White Brother's return, etc. I did read The Hopi Survival Kit by Thomas E. Mails. In the book one can find mention of a few other types of predicted catastrophe:

I started to listen to the audible version of The Hopi Survival Kit. It gives a splendid recounting of the treatment of the Hopi people at the hands of the pathological US government. They systematically drove them from self sufficiency to government dependence which, as the prophecies state would happen, was then retracted as funding they came to expect and needed to survive was reduced. Since Covid, we are seeing the same motivation to enslave humanity most visibly, not as a microcosm of an indigenous culture, but on the world stage.

On the same day, I happened to pick my copy of “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” as Laura had made mention of it in her recent interview. The first chapter brings up Carroll Quigley’s description that network’s aim is “nothing less to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.” The overarching theme is to control by any and all means possible.

It’s a strange balancing act between the hidden groups. In plain view it looks like outright destruction. How to keep our soul safe with so much deception?

Thanks for all the research offered in this thread. It’s definitely stimulating the grey cells!

Here is Ra's take that I referred to on June 6 citing other material on the subject.

The session was in 1981 so deducting 27 years would take us to 1954.

8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?
Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.

Does this imply that the entities trying to ‘help’ didn’t know they were dealing with psychopaths in the mix here?

Session 25 February 1995 offers some clues: prodigies and the Vanishing Twin Phenomenon!
Thank you for posting these excerpts on twins and the Vanishing Twin Phenomenon. I am not familiar with Laura's guest Caryl's work on the Vanishing Twin Phenomenon. However, the C's seemed to be concerned about the affect her work was having on the PTB since they warned her of the danger she was putting herself in. If anyone could shed more light on her work, I would be interested.

Well, I wouldn't call myself a prodigy and my twin and I are both still around. However, the C's may have shed more light on this business of twins and aliens in the following extract from the transcripts and this relates directly to Laura, as it concerns her father, a US Navy chemist, and thus her own DNA:​

Session 6 November 1994:

Q: Well, they claim that they are the direct descendants of Christ through Mary Magdalene. But, getting back to the subject of Percy and knight. Through Gaelic we relate Percy to Perch, to March, to horse, to Mer, to sea, to "Mary," and then knight goes back again to juga and yogi, which then comes forward to Jadczyk, and all of them relate to genetics. And then we come back to the issue of my father, as a Knight, and my own ancestors, Henry Percy [MJF: Shakespeare's Hotspur - see more below on this] and Elizabeth Mortimer. The Mortimers were the Earls of March, and the carriers of the only extant line of the Welsh kings. So back to my father. Realizing of course, that he was a fraternal twin, he had black hair and brown eyes, and his brother was red haired and blue eyed, which makes for an unusual situation to start with. Was there something else unusual about his birth?

Q: And what was this?

A: It was "conscripted."

Q: Do you mean that one or the other of the twins was implanted?

A: Well, maybe you should research "conscript."
[The dictionary meaning of "conscript" is to enlist compulsorily, which might suggest alien implantation.]

Q: I will. Anything else?

A: His life was really unusual. Go ask Alice.

Q: Well, we know he was brilliant
[a prodigy], but could not control his addictions. Like he had two personalities.

A: It goes so much, much deeper than that, Laura.
[MJF: Suggesting it went right to his roots, his DNA, and a possible struggle with alien control]

Q: Well, what could be the possible explanation for his reversals in behaviour?

A: Examine!

Q: Okay. If the line of the Percys' comes through my mother, what are we looking for through the Knights? What came together here in my parents? It is beginning to look like something was 'engineered' for some definite purpose?

A: Yes. And we suggest you research this!

Q: I was only able to take the Knight line back to Abel Knight* who came to America from York, in the mid 1600’s. Is there some connection in York?

[*Session 21 June 1997 Q: Funny spelling! But, what is the contrast between the concept of the shepherd and the agriculturalist? This goes back to the very roots of everything? There is Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael...

A: Are not you "abel" to figure this out?
]

A: Further research is needed, and it is easier than you think.

Q: Okay, you also suggested that I research Alton Towers. I did. All I could find was that Alton Towers is, for God's sake, an amusement park! It is the DisneyWorld of England! What am I gonna find at Alton Towers?

[MJF: I started the Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians thread in April 2021 at Laura's prompting so as to look into Alton Towers with its connections to the Talbot family, the Earls of Shrewsbury, whose family seat was at Alton Castle in the English county of Staffordshire, in whose grounds the English stately home known as Alton Towers was built in the early 19th Century by Charles Talbot, the 15th Earl of Shrewsbury, a Catholic who may have had his own Templar links. It is in this county that the river Trent rises, which may be connected to the C's mysterious clue of the "Holder of the Trent", which I think may be linked to the Holy Grail and to the Irish Tuatha de Danann goddess Brigid or Bride, whose name is connected directly to the Brigantes Celtic tribe which ruled over much of northern Britain including the lands around the river Trent. Indeed, there is a Dark Age stone monument known as the Bridestones erected in Staffordshire, which is named after Bride or Brigid to show just how long lasting the connection to Brigid/Bride was in this part of Britain.

However, one of the key facts I have learned is that George Talbot, the Earl of Shrewsbury, was for long time the main gaoler of Queen Mary Stuart known to history as Mary Queen of Scots, who spent much of her incarceration in England at Tutbury Castle in Staffordshire, owned by George Talbot. I hope to have more to say on this link in an upcoming post, but I now realise that it is highly significant since it creates an unlikely and strange connection to the English Rosicrucians of the late 16th and early 17th Centuries and the Catholic Gunpowder Plotters led by Robert Catesby and Guy Fawkes through a little known secret society - see more below on this.
]​

A: Look into this.

Q: Well, alright. Now, what does my father's irrational behaviour have to do with me?

A: ?!?

Q: You said 'much, much deeper.' And 'why.' Why he had this problem. We are looking for 'why.'

A: Partly.

Q: Give me a clues! I have no idea. Is it something in the genetic line or something in him and his life? Does it have something to do with the genetic line?

A: possibly... or bloodline?
[MJF: This raises the issue of Laura's special bloodline including that through the noble Percy family]

Q: Is bloodline something that is distinct or different from genetics or DNA?

A: Symbiotic relationship. Was there a military connection?
[MJF: However, this connection could have be to an earlier ancestor of Laura's who might have been an English Knight Templar]

Q: Oh, you mean the fact that my father was a chemist and was in the Navy? Does this have anything to do with my 12 day disappearance when I was three?

A: Maybe?

Q: Was something done to him when he was in the Navy?

A: Hmmmmmmmmmm? Now connect "Jack” with "Cecil."

[MJF: Although Cecil was Laura's kidnapper, this reference could also have been to an earlier Jack and Cecil, specifically John Dee ("Jack") and William Cecil ("Cecil") aka Lord Burleigh, the most powerful man in Elizabethan England, both of whom played key roles in the strange case of Richard Hesketh, a leading Roman Catholic recusant of the Elizabethan period. Hesketh was caught delivering a seditious letter to Ferdinando Stanley (the Earl of Derby and a claimant to the throne who was suspected by Burleigh of harbouring recusant sympathies), which was subsequently handed over to Queen Elizabeth I and Hesketh would be arrested, tried and executed in St Albans.

However, it is this link to the Catholic recusants and the secret society that revolved around a group called the Nine Worthies that may create a connection to Laura's ancestor, Abel Knight (see above) from the City of York. Many of the Gun Powder Plotters had strong links to the City of York and the county of Yorkshire, including Guy Fawkes, Robert Catesby and Thomas Percy, the second cousin of Henry Percy, 9th Earl of Northumberland, Laura's Wizard Earl. With the Plot exposed and Guy Fawkes in custody, the Gunpowder Plotters' flight would end on the border of Staffordshire, at Holbeche House. It should be noted here that York was also the traditional centre of English Freemasonry and many Rosicrucians of this period were speculative Freemasons as well. It might therefore be instructive to look into Abel Knight's family and their links to see whether they may have lain with Freemasonry and/or the Catholic recusants who had seen the Gunpowder Plot, which involved putting a young Princess Elizabeth Stuart (the sister of King James I, the main target of the Plot, and someone who would subsequently be strongly linked to the Rosicrucian movement herself), end disastrously for their cause. To this day, the event is celebrated in England every year on 5th November with Guy Fawkes Night, involving firework displays and the traditional burning of an effigy of Guy Fawkes on a bonfire.

For more on the 'Gunpowder Plot' see Gunpowder Plot - Wikipedia. I have also downloaded my article on the Hesketh affair for those who may wish to learn more about it.]

Q: Well, Cecil was the fellow who kidnapped me. And, when he was arrested, the Navy came and took him away saying he was "incompetent to stand trial" because he had "escaped from a Navy hospital." And that essentially ended any hope of finding out where I was taken or why. I just don't see. How does this relate to St. Augustine, the Canaries, to Oak Island
[MJF: which the C's linked with Sir Francis Bacon whose name was derived from the old French Norman word for "beech" - "connect the Rosicrucians to your favourite island by the "beech". Horticulturally, please, and family"] - all of this? What are we doing here?

A: St. Albans.

Q: And there is more! My God! We aren't happy with Mary Magdalene and St. Augustine, and St. Anthony! Now we also have St. Albans! Of course, I know that it is the place where there was a battle and one of the Percy's was killed there
[MJF: Henry Percy (‘Henry Hotspur’ of Shakespeare fame) was in fact slain at the Battle of Shrewsbury in 1403]. It was also called Verulamian in the Celtic days, and Sir Francis Bacon was Lord Verulam and some suspect that he was the son of Elizabeth I. But, there are only so many hours in the day, guys! I need some help here! I was hoping that I would be getting some help with the research... [MJF: Sir Francis Bacon's title was in fact 1st Viscount St Alban not "St Albans". The Romano-British 3rd Century AD martyr, St Alban is, however, viewed in Masonic circles as the proto-Mason of Britain, a fact that no doubt was not lost on Sir Francis Bacon who is suspected of being both a Freemason and a Rosicrucian]

A: Remain open to all, and look for others. But, suggest you "pick their brains" more thoroughly before you offer up your own information, thus allowing for less troublesome emotionally oriented rapids crossing. Enough until next time!

As the C's said, remain open to all.

Attachments

• The Strange Case of Richard Hesketh.docx
    40.7 KB · Views: 6
The threads being pulled on for this session are glimpses of lost knowledge, technology and spirituality to humanity. And it continues or be reduced and hidden at every turn of an age. It appears that different factions pull different levers of this world for their own reasons that we know are not in our best interest. The evidence is sometimes stark.[

I started to listen to the audible version of The Hopi Survival Kit. It gives a splendid recounting of the treatment of the Hopi people at the hands of the pathological US government. They systematically drove them from self sufficiency to government dependence which, as the prophecies state would happen, was then retracted as funding they came to expect and needed to survive was reduced. Since Covid, we are seeing the same motivation to enslave humanity most visibly, not as a microcosm of an indigenous culture, but on the world stage.

On the same day, I happened to pick my copy of “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” as Laura had made mention of it in her recent interview. The first chapter brings up Carroll Quigley’s description that network’s aim is “nothing less to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.” The overarching theme is to control by any and all means possible.

It’s a strange balancing act between the hidden groups. In plain view it looks like outright destruction. How to keep our soul safe with so much deception?

Thanks for all the research offered in this thread. It’s definitely stimulating the grey cells!

Gary Allen's brilliant book was written a long time ago now (1971). It is available free on-line here for those who may wish to read it: None Dare Call It Conspiracy - Gary Allen.pdf

Professor Carroll Quigley was a very brave man for speaking the truth and saying that the Anglo-American banking elite have worked together for centuries to spread certain values globally. And now we can se the pay-off.

Hence, it is with some irony that we learn that Bill Clinton was heavily influenced by Quigley:

In his first year (1965) in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown, Bill Clinton took Quigley's course, receiving a 'B' as his final grade in both semesters (an excellent grade in a course where nearly half the students received D or lower). In 1991, Clinton named Quigley as an important influence on his aspirations and political philosophy, when Clinton launched his presidential campaign in a speech at Georgetown. He said he learned from Quigley that “The future can be better than the past, and that each of us has a personal, moral responsibility to make it so.” Bill Clinton told his audiences, “that is what the new choice is all about....We are not here to save the Democratic party. We are here to save the United States of America.” It was Clinton's most effective speech, and he repeated variations time and time again as the blueprint for his campaign message in winning the Democratic nomination and the general election for President of the United States in 1992.

Good old Bill. What a great job he did!

However, Bill Clinton studied at Oxford University as a Rhodes Scholar under a foundation called the Round Table (conjuring up images of King Arthur and his Knights). For more on Bill Clinton and other prominent Rhodes scholars see: 15 Famous Rhodes Scholars

Quigley had a lot to say about the Round Table group in his his book The Anglo-American Establishment: From Rhodes to Cliveden (written in 1949 and published posthumously in 1981), in which Quigley aimed to trace the history of a secret society. The book uses no footnotes and does not show his sources. He focuses on the Round Table group founded in 1891 by Cecil Rhodes and Alfred Milner. Quigley argues that "The organization was so modified and so expanded by Milner after the eclipse of Stead in 1899, and especially after the death of Rhodes in 1902, that it took on quite a different organization and character, although it continued to pursue the same goals." Quigley greatly admired the British Empire and lamented that the secret society was not very successful [MJF: Perhaps it morphed into something else instead - see below for more on this). Historian Robert Rotberg states:​

But Quigley was not opposed to what Rhodes and Milner had purportedly tried to accomplish. Indeed, Quigley wrote more in remorse at what had failed than in antagonism to what he believed were their mutual efforts at extending the British Empire,"

The society consisted of an inner circle ("The Society of the Elect") and an outer circle ("The Association of Helpers", also known as The Milner Kindergarten and the Round Table Group). The society as a whole does not have a fixed name:

This society has been known at various times as Milner's Kindergarten, as the Round Table Group, as the Rhodes crowd, as The Times crowd, as the All Souls group, and as the Cliveden set. ... I have chosen to call it the Milner group. Those persons who have used the other terms, or heard them used, have not generally been aware that all these various terms referred to the same Group...this Group is, as I shall show, one of the most important historical facts of the twentieth century. 

Quigley assigns this group primary or exclusive credit for several historical events: the Jameson Raid, the Second Boer War, the founding of the Union of South Africa, the replacement of the British Empire with the Commonwealth of Nations, and a number of Britain's foreign policy decisions in the twentieth century.

As I suggested above, Quigley's secretive Anglo-American organisation may have done a reverse takeover of a formerly Franco-German organisation called Le Cercle, who unlike the infamous Bilderbergers, know one seems to have heard of. I set out below part of an article I posted recently on the Alton Towers thread which describes Le Cercle's origins and operations. It was part of a larger article based on the C's reference to 'Circles within Circles', which you will note is a model followed by Rhodes and Milner's society. I am attaching the full article for those who may wish to read it.

Le Cercle

When looking at secret groups linked with the concept of circles, there is a classic example to be found in an organisation called Le Cercle (English ‘The Circle’), a highly secretive, invitation-only, foreign policy forum established in 1952-53 by then French prime minister Antoine Pinay and French intelligence agent Jean Violet (who had been an extreme right wing activist before the Second World War) under the name Cercle Pinay. Konrad Adenauer (a post war Chancellor of Germany and a Catholic) and Franz Josef Strauss (a right-wing Bavarian politician) were its German co-founders and reconciliation between France and Germany was an important goal. Historian Adrian Hänni wrote that "The Cercle's founding vision encompassed the integration of a Christian-Catholic Europe, an aspiration reflected in the Cercle's personal membership and the countries represented in its early years." The other members of the original Cercle were from the Governments of Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands including a number of members of the Catholic Opus Dei and the Knights of Malta (the modern-day successors to the medieval chivalric order of the Knights Hospitaller of St John). With the participation of members from these two secretive Catholic societies, we can again see the concept of circles operating within circles or the interpenetration of circles. However, it must be said that in comparison to the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians, La Cercle is not a secret society organised in a hierarchy of degrees or grades with special rituals. It is more of a thinktank or talk shop from which emerges actions on the world stage.

In later years it delved into policy discussions in promoting reforms in post-Communist countries, and in June 2004 convened in the Royal Palace in Belgrade under the auspices of Alexander, Crown Prince of Yugoslavia. Political changes in 1969 led to the addition of Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States with meetings held twice a year rather than three times a year as before. This led to a shift in objectives, which became an emphasis on forming a strong anti-Communist alliance between the United States and Europe. Hänni stated that "The leaders of the group increasingly considered strategies to target public opinion and, to this end, formed a "Cercle network" of associated organisations, institutes and think tanks, which attacked both the Soviet Union and the perceived "leftist" governments or opposition movements in Europe and the Third World". Again, we see the concept of circles operating within circles through the creation of a network of associated organisations.

Alan Clarke
, the British Conservative MP, government minister and historian stated in his diaries that Le Cercle was funded by the CIA. [
MJF: let us recall here what the C’s said about the CIA: “Now, some history... as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo... the SS, which was an experiment influenced by Antareans]

Le Cercle was mentioned in the early 1980s by Der Spiegel in Germany as a result of the controversy surrounding Franz Josef Strauss (the long-time chairman of the Christian Social Union in Bavaria (CSU)), one of the regular attendees of Le Cercle.

Ecuadorian Foreign Minister, Guillaume Long, wrote that the group has "strong links to the intelligence community in Europe and the United States".

It has been described as smaller, spookier, more secretive, and far less exposed group than the Bilderbergers, who are of a similar vintage. Leaked documents indicate that Le Cercle’s activities have included political subversion, the arrangement of arms deals and fraud.

The group currently meets biannually, in Washington DC every Autumn and in Spring across the Atlantic, usually in Europe, although David Rockefeller's autobiography states that it used to meet "thrice yearly"[
MJF: David Rockefeller was also a Chairman of the Bilderbergers, and was, as a member of the Illuminati, a leading advocate of ‘one world’ government who once said: “You will have one world government whether you like it or not]. Meetings usually last 3-4 days and nowadays there are "about 70" guests, although meetings used to be smaller, perhaps just 35 participants. Guests are almost all male, and sometimes they bring their wives, though it is unknown to what extent (if any) they are involved in the meetings. Compared to a milieu such as the Bilderberg (with a first-time invitee rate of about 50%) membership of Le Cercle is much less fluid. VIP Attendees in the 1970’s included then U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger (another senior Bilderberger) and U.S. President Richard Nixon.

Attendance lists would include politicians, spooks (spies), bankers, diplomats, deep political actors, senior military officers, editors, and publishers who may or may not have officially retired. The participants, which include some ‘deep politicians’ (aka
Éminences Grises* who are the hidden political decision-makers, whose machinations generally evade scrutiny by the commercial media), come almost exclusively from western or western-oriented countries. Many important members tend to be affiliated with aristocratic circles in London or obscure elements within the Vatican, and accusations of links to fascism and synarchism are anything but uncommon in this milieu.

*A: Usually 4D STS using a group of people to feed and plant ideas into 3D. Note that often the eminence grise in such groups is a psychopath and you can read current studies to see how the morphing works.

Q: (L) So I think that might be referring to Lobaczewski when he describes how psychopaths within a group can shift the direction, the ideas, and then change the ideology and all that?

Le Cercle (like the Bilderberg Group, to which it is often compared) is strongly focused on European integration, going back to the efforts of its early members to bring about a Franco-German rapprochement. The significant presence of Pan-Europa affiliated Opus Dei members and Knights of Malta, together with statements of the Vatican and Otto von Habsburg [MJF: who was the main Habsburg claimant to the vacant title of Holy Roman Emperor and President of the International Paneuropean Union from 1973 to 2004 as well as being a Member of the European Parliament between 1979-1999], suggest an agenda of creating a new "Holy Roman Empire" with borders from the Atlantic to the Black Sea and from the Baltic Sea to North Africa. However, these aims seem to have matched those of an older Rosicrucian (Catholic/Martinist) secret society we have previously encountered on this thread and that is the Hiéron du Val d'Or.

For more see: Le Cercle - Wikipedia and Le Cercle - Wikispooks

Attachments

• Circles within Circles.docx
    843.5 KB · Views: 2
Does this imply that the entities trying to ‘help’ didn’t know they were dealing with psychopaths in the mix here?
They probably did, but they may have done it primarily to establish a balance at that time between the US and Soviet Union power blocks, which given how things are now turning out, may have included some forward planning on their part. As the C's have now confirmed, it is the Russians who are playing the role of the Athenians to the West's New Atlantean Empire.

Is there any truth in the rumours that I have read about the Russians obtaining advanced technical help from 4th density STO Nordics,

Reading this just comes to my mind the assassination of Dugins daughter Daira Dugina was shocking emotionally to all especially as we were following DUgins activities those days very intensively and this shock and sadness made a propelling wave reaction through the ether, almost like it happened with the soul energy of Paul after his assassination in Dune ...

This made me think that maybe 4D help is more than all means of what we can comprehend. Maybe that is 4D STO help? I love her, I will remember that day forever, it was a strong energy blast felt through the network of supporters, not revenge but a kind of grace and sadness... what happen afterward through the circles that admire and loved her and her father, I felt like I am witnessing the rise of a new saint.

Also, Maria Zakharova and Sergey Lavrov are such a characters ... their look and the way how they do things are indicative of what you pointed out here with NOrdic 4D STO help, do you think so? If I will have a chance to be their political partner, I will go into politics... Maria's strength and feminine smart beauty are brilliant!

As for Nikola Tesla, before he left for the USA, he planned to go to Saint Petersburg. In 1883, he asked for a passport so that, according to his application, he could travel to France, Russia, and Germany for two years.

Thank you for these posts about the Hopi and their prophecies. I found the parallels to what we have learned from the C’s really fascinating! It is also interesting how the Hopi elders are sharing their teachings more openly now.

Technically they started sharing back in the 60's. Maybe even earlier. Their prophecies included a prophecy on when to share the prophecy. So meta. Anyways, their info indicated that they were to wait for a certain type of white people to show up - ones with long hair like the Hopi, and ones who didn't know where they are, where they came from, or where they were going.

You can picture a 60's hippie kid on a sort of aimless pilgrimage wandering in the desert, and coming onto some Hopi elders, blasted by CIA-made LSD.

"Do you know were you are?" asks the elder.
"I dunno, man."
The elder asks, "Well, where are you from?"
"I dunno, man."
And finally, "Where are you going?"
"I dunno man."

I knew one of these 60's psychonauts for a number of years. He spent a good deal of time with the Hopi with John Kimmey (the guy in the video I linked above who is delivering the prophecy). The two of them spent some time in Canada, touring around, sharing the Hopi prophecy with interested audiences.

They learned the prophecy from a guy named Grandpa David Monogye, who was a kikmongwi or spiritual elder of the tribe. There was a very specific process for sharing the prophecy - only those authorized by the elders were allowed to share it publicly, lest the info be diluted or twisted. John Kimmey was the only white guy who was sanctioned to do so, IIRC.

In the Hopi prophetic tradition, they also had a method of curtailing any sort of information corruption, which inevitably happens across time as a story retold countless times shifts ever so slightly again and again.

When the prophesied 'gourd of ashes' fell from the sky (the nuclear testing that was visible from Hopi lands), it was indicated that the time for sharing their prophecies was near. All the clans were called together, and they cross-referenced all the prophecies. They selected only the elements common to all the clans, and left the rest. This way, they were able to pare it down to the basic pattern and avoid the embellishments of local variations.

Interestingly, this is the same method that Witzel used in Origins of the World's Mythologies in order to derive the basic structure of the Laurasian meta-myth.

Yeah, one way of looking at the current band council structure in North America is that it was designed to induce ponerogensis within Native tribes. Abduct kids from their homes, traumatize them in 'schools', entice them with greed, hypnotize them in whatever form and then put them in positions of decision-making power. That's not the whole story, as nowadays some of the traditionalists are linked up pretty firmly with Antifa/woke types. But I think the induced ponerogenesis thing may be an underlying effect of the divide and conquer tactics used by colonial governments.

There's also the Brian Hayden material in the SKY GOD thread. Many native communities weren't just innocently harmonizing with nature and living in peace with each other prior to contact. If they weren't dominated by other tribes adjacent to them, they often lived in fear of, or were ruled by, secret societies living within their midst:

So immediately, we have some very important red flags:
  • The existence of secret societies stretching back into prehistoric cultures, including inside Neolithic caves, and that they occurred in many pre-civilised cultures irrespective of how those societies were ostensibly led.
  • A missing link in understanding at a deeper level substantive cultural, spiritual, political and economic changes as they occur in the archaeological record that have hitherto been given fatuous or nebulous reasons for happening.
  • The power to exert exceptional influence over the living through fear, manipulation and endearment with the ‘dark side’ for material and political gain.
  • The ruthless use of any tactics they could to impress and intimidate, no matter how gruesome, including sexual abuse, murder, human sacrifice, child abuse and cannibalism.
  • By becoming the most powerful organization in a society, they played a critical role in the foundation of complex political organization by linking ideologies and rituals to the acquisition of control.
  • The means by which individuals augmented their power over both communities and whole regions via aggrandizer strategies for promoting aggrandizers’ own self-interests
  • The use of architecture and the building of elaborate special structure facilities to create secure structural bases from which to wield power that cross-cut kinship and even community boundaries.
  • Membership came at high cost, both materially, physically and psychologically for all those drawn into the circle (or square as we will see later on).
As the book goes on, and no matter which culture he explores, one fundamental issue comes through time and time again – the manipulation and control by a small minority of the majority for access to and disproportionate ownership of surplus production and communal material wealth making capacity.

Not sure if anyone really know what was - or is - really going on in those kivas.

Attachments

• 1688578059935.png
    1688578059935.png
    515.3 KB · Views: 26
I appreciate that I have already posted one response to your post above but I would like to add another, particularly focusing on the Hopi's use of the "kiva", which is a part subterranean, large enclosed circular area reserved for spiritual rites. In essence, I would like to draw comparisons between the Hopi (whose ancestors were known as the Anasazi, a Navajo word meaning "enemy of my ancestors," although the Hopi prefer to call them the Hisatsinom, or "Old Ones") and the Megalithic builders of Stonehenge in England and Göbekli Tepe in modern day Turkey, all of whom built circular stone structures.

First I would like to provide a link to an informative article dealing with the Hopi Legend of Shambhala - see: Alien Races And Descriptions - 4

Where you quoted the C's on the Native Americans being fooled by the Greys (Star People) about abductions:

Q: Which brings up the subject of Native Americans. A big part of what is being taught by them at the present time is that the aliens, the Grays, and assorted others, are good guys - the "star people" coming here to teach us and to help us advance! They claim that it is a "good" thing to have contacts, abductions, and so on and on.

A: No. Corrupted message. Some early contacts were with benevolent STO beings.

, it seems the benevolent aliens the Hopi may have been in contact with were the the Pleiadians or the Chuhukon, meaning those who cling together (perhaps a reference to the unity of being at 6th density). They even considered themselves direct descendants of the Pleiadians. This reflects the beliefs of other Native American tribes as well:​
  • The Navajos named the Pleiades the Sparkling Suns or the Delyahey, the home of the Black God.
  • The Iroquois pray to them for happiness.
  • The Cree came to have come to earth from the stars in spirit form first and then became flesh and blood.
  • Early Dakota stories speak of the Tiyami home of the ancestors as being the Pleiades. Astronomy tells us that the Pleiades rise with the sun in May and that when you die your spirit returns south to the seven sisters.
  • They believe that Mythic Mountain is actually the home of the Kachinas. This mountain top is a sacred one. Being
    the home of the kachina spirits it is the place where all of the large mythic beings they honor in their rituals land.

Hopi/Anasazi

Chaco Canyon

As mentioned above, the Hopi's Anasazi ancestors (who may be linked with the Aztecs in Mexico) are especially linked with the stone structures at Chaco Canyon in New Mexico. According to the C's, this seemed to be a spiritual centre for those of rare talents or unusual abilities built, like Stonehenge, by Atlantean descendants:​

Session dated 4 July 2009:

Q: (L) Okay, enough on that. Next? (A**) I was gonna ask about Chaco Canyon. What was it built for?

A: Gathering place for those of unusual abilities.

Q: (A***) Did anybody actually live there?

A: More like a "conference centre."

Q: (A**) So what happened to the people that used it?

A: Change of cosmic environment followed by earthly difficulties such as famine, climate etc.

Q: (J) What kind of things did those people with unusual abilities do when they gathered
together?

A: Well, levitate, for one; direct manifestation for another; and "travel". [Cf. this with the Ancient Britons dancing at Stonehenge with the god Phoebus Apollo and levitating.]

Q: (Allen) So, could they travel from one spot on the planet to another?

Q: (A*l) Could they teleport?

Q: (J) Teleport... These weren't your average human beings then. (laughter)

A: No not exactly, but it wasn't the same environment you currently enjoy either.

Q: (A**) Where did these people come from?

A: Remnant Atlanteans. Descendants for the word sticklers.

Q: (L) I think that's because once, somebody made a big deal out of them saying "remnants of Atlantis" and they meant descendants. (A*l) Do they mean that if our environment wasn't so polluted that we could have super powers? (L) They said "cosmic environment".

A: Gravity is different now.

Q: (A*l) What happened to gravity? How'd it change?

A: Travels of the solar system through space. You are heading for another such change soon

History of the Anasazi or Pueblo People

Chaco Culture National Historical Park is a United States National Historical Park in the American Southwest hosting a concentration of pueblos. The park is located in northwestern New Mexico, between Alburquerque and Farmington, in a remote canyon cut by the Chaco Wash. Containing the most sweeping collection of ancient ruins north of Mexico, the park preserves one of the most important pre-Columban cultural and historical areas in the United States.

Between AD 900 and 1150, Chaco Canyon was a major centre of culture for the Ancestral Puebloans. Chacoans quarried sandstone blocks and hauled timber from great distances, assembling fifteen major complexes that remained the largest buildings ever built in North America until the 19th century. Evidence of archaeoastronomy at Chaco has been proposed, with the "Sun Dagger" petroglyph at Fajada Butte a popular example (see more below). Many Chacoan buildings may have been aligned to capture the solar and lunar cycles, requiring generations of astronomical observations and centuries of skillfully coordinated construction. The Chacoans built their complexes along a 9-mile (14 km) stretch of canyon floor, with the walls of some structures aligned cardinally and others aligned with the 18.6-year cycle of minimum and maximum moonrise and moonset (Cf. this with Stonehenge where the legend was that the god, Phoebus Apollo, danced there every nineteen (18.6 to be precise) years otherwise known as the Metonic Cycle, i.e., the Moon’s 19 year cycle where it returns to exactly the same place (at the same longitude and against the same constellation) in the sky with the same phase.. When Laura asked the C's what this related to, the C's said it was "Symbolic. Tides, moon eclipses, that sort of thing. Think of Wiccans entubed on the information superhighway!").

Climate change is thought to have led to the emigration of Chacoans and the eventual abandonment of the canyon, beginning with a fifty-year drought commencing in 1130.

Although the article I quoted from above suggests that the ancestors of the Anasazi came to Angel Canyon at least 10,000 years ago, archaeologists seem to have only traced the culture back to 900 BC, with an Archaic people who lived at Atlatl Cave and like sites. They left little evidence of their presence in Chaco Canyon. By AD 490, their descendants, of the Late Basketmaker II Era, farmed lands around Shabik'eshchee Village and other pit-house settlements at Chaco.

A small population of Basketmakers remained in the Chaco Canyon area. The broad arc of their cultural elaboration culminated around 800, during the Pueblo I Era, when they were building crescent-shaped stone complexes, each comprising four to five residential suites abutting subterranean kivas, large enclosed areas reserved for rites. Such structures characterize the Early Pueblo People. By 850, the Ancient Pueblo population—the "Anasazi", from a Ute term adopted by the Navajo denoting the "ancient ones" or "enemy ancestors"—had rapidly expanded: groups resided in larger, more densely populated pueblos. Strong evidence attests to a canyon-wide turquoise processing and trading industry dating from the 10th century. Around then, the first section of Pueblo Bonito was built: a curved row of 50 rooms near its present north wall. Archaeogenomic analysis of the mitochondria of nine skeletons from high-status graves in Pueblo Bonito determined that members of an elite matriline were interred here for approximately 330 years between 800 and 1130, suggesting continuity with the matrilineal succession practices of many Pueblo nations today.

The cohesive Chacoan system began unravelling around 1140 AD, perhaps triggered by an extreme fifty-year drought that began in 1130 AD; chronic climatic instability, including a series of severe droughts, again struck the region between 1250 and 1450 AD. Poor water management led to arroyo cutting; deforestation was extensive and economically devastating: timber for construction had to be hauled instead from outlying mountain ranges such as the Chuska Mountains, which are more than 50 miles (80 km) to the west. Outlying communities began to depopulate and, by the end of the century, the buildings in the central canyon had been neatly sealed and abandoned.

Some scholars suggest that violence and warfare, perhaps involving cannibalism, impelled the evacuations. Hints of such include dismembered bodies—dating from Chacoan times—found at two sites within the central canyon. Yet Chacoan complexes showed little evidence of being defended or defensively sited high on cliff faces or atop mesas. Only several minor sites at Chaco have evidence of the large-scale burning that would suggest enemy raids. Archaeological and cultural evidence leads scientists to believe people from this region migrated south, east, and west into the valleys and drainages of the Little Colorado River, the Rio Puerco, and the Rio Grande.
Kivas

Ceremonial structures known as kivas were built in proportion to the number of rooms in a pueblo. One small kiva was built for roughly every 29 rooms. Nine complexes each hosted an oversized great kiva, each up to 63 feet (19 m) in diameter. "T"-shaped doorways [Think here of the T-shaped pillars at Göbekli Tepe as well] and stone lintels marked all Chacoan kivas.

Chaco's smaller kivas numbered around 100, each hosting rituals for 50–100 worshipers; the 15 much larger "great kivas" each held up to 400.

View attachment 77263
Great Kiva of Chetro Ketl
The Sun Dagger and Alignments

Two whorl-shaped etchings near the top of Fajada Butte compose the "Sun Dagger" petroglyph, tucked behind the eponymous rock panels of the "Three-Slab Site". They are symbolically focal.

This 11th century pictograph at Chaco Canyon shown above may depict the supernova of AD 1054. This supernova and the Moon were in this configuration when the supernova was near its brightest. An imprint of a hand at the top signifies that this is a sacred place.

Some parties have advanced the theory that at least 12 of the 14 principal Chacoan complexes were sited and aligned in coordination, and that each was oriented along axes that mirrored the passing of the Sun and Moon at visually pivotal times. The first great house known to evince fastidious proportioning and alignment was Casa Rinconada: the twinned "T"-shaped portals of its 10-metre (33 ft) radius great kiva were north–south collinear, and axes joining opposing windows passed within 10 centimetres (4 in) of its centre. The great houses of Pueblo Bonito and Chetro Ketl were found by the "Solstice Project" and the U.S. National Geodetic Survey to be sited along a precisely east–west line, an axis that captures the passage of the equinox sun. The lines perpendicularly bisecting their principal walls are aligned north–south, implying a possible intent to mirror the equinox midday. Pueblo Alto and Tsin Kletsin are also north–south aligned. These two axes form an inverted cross when viewed from above; its northbound reach is extended another 35 miles (56 km) past Pueblo Alto by the ramrod-straight Great North Road, a pilgrimage route that modern-day Pueblo Indians believe to be an allusion to myths surrounding their arrival from the distant north.​

Reasons for the alignments have been offered:

“As these people would view the heavens ... there was an order of things up there. What you had here ... contrasted to that. Some years it was too dry, too hot ... too windy, too cold. If there was a way to transfer the orderly nature of the cosmos down onto what seems to be chaos that exists here, then you begin to then integrate at this place both heaven and earth. And this would be ... the centre place.”

— Phillip Tuwaletstiwa, U.S. National Geodetic Survey, The Mystery of Chaco Canyon.

This seems to be a clear example of the ‘as above, so below’ Hermetic principle being applied. Moreover, just as Stonehenge was aligned to the constellation of Orion, Chaco Canyon was deliberately aligned to the Pleiades star cluster, more commonly known as the Seven Sisters.

Originally, the kivas would have been covered over by wooden roofs and would be a wooden and stone equivalents of today's 'sweat lodges' found in Native American tents or tepees, which are used for shamanic experiences, no doubt as their Chacoan ancestors once did in the kivas at Chaco Canyon.

The same is likely true of the circular stone structures found at Göbekli Tepe - see Michael B-C's thread THE ONCE AND FUTURE SKY GOD? – From Göbekli Tepe to The Zodiac – and Beyond… for more on this at THE ONCE AND FUTURE SKY GOD? – From Göbekli Tepe to The Zodiac – and Beyond…

These may even have served a similar purpose to the kivas at Chaco Canyon where spiritual ceremonies were concerned linked with what the C's said about Stonehenge - Symbolic. Tides, moon eclipses, that sort of thing. Think of Wiccans entubed on the information superhighway!.

View attachment 77264
Göbekli Tepe seen from above.
But what of that other huge circular Megalithic structure known as Stonehenge which at first site may seem to have little to do with Chaco Canyon or Göbekli Tepe. That is because we are only seeing it today as a ruin. Indeed, Laura pointed out the present crude appearance of Stonehenge to the Great Pyramid at Giza, the C's said the following in response:
Q: Obviously the Great Pyramid is a marvel of engineering - and Stonehenge is as well - yet the two structures are so dissimilar. The Pyramid presents such a finished and sharp and elegant appearance, and Stonehenge might give a person - of course that is based on how it appears today - a more primitive presentation.

A: Was not originally.

So what could Stonehenge have looked like once? Some idea may be gleaned from the following two articles.

New discovery around Stonehenge​

Stonehenge Articles

Altair

Sep 2, 2020

Scientists recreate prehistoric acoustics of Stonehenge

Sounds produced inside circle would have been less audible to anybody outside, research finds David Keys.

Scientists have succeeded in recreating the soundscape of the inner sanctum of Stonehenge.

It’s the first time that the acoustics of the world’s most famous prehistoric temple have been accurately experienced for up to 2,000 years.

The main phase of the monument was built in around 2,500BC. Its major period of use lasted until at least 1,600BC. However, it’s likely that some form of ritual or other activity continued there, perhaps intermittently, for at least another one and a half millennia. Then, at some stage, half of the great temple was destroyed (today only around 50 per cent of the larger stones survive).

As a result of that partial demolition, the original acoustics were destroyed.

But now, scientists have succeeded in accurately recreating the monument’s original soundscape.

The new research – carried out by acoustics engineers from the University of Salford in Greater Manchester – has revealed that the 20-40 tonne stones acted as a giant amplifier, which increased the decibel count of various sounds potentially produced in the monument’s inner sanctum by between 10 and 20 per cent (up to 10 decibels), compared to a more open environment.

However, the research also demonstrated that any sounds produced inside the temple would have been much less audible to anybody outside the circle, despite the monument almost certainly not having a roof.

The findings therefore suggest that any sounds generated by activities carried out inside the circle were not intended to be shared with the wider community. This reinforces theories suggesting that the potential religious activities conducted inside Stonehenge were reserved for an elite of practitioners, rather than for a wider communal congregation.

Archaeologists don’t know whether the practices carried out inside Stonehenge involved any form of music or chanting or any other form of speech. But drums and wind instruments were used in western Europe, while Stonehenge was in use.

The findings from the new acoustic research suggests that deeper-sounding instruments like drums and lurs (giant ancient bronze horns) would have been particularly effective in producing strong reverberations and therefore greater amplification within the monument.

The Salford research has so far concentrated on how the acoustics of Stonehenge would have affected the human voice.

To recreate the ancient temple’s soundscape, scientists, led by Professor Trevor Cox, made a 1:12 scale model of what Stonehenge would originally have looked like before half its stones were removed.

That model – based on archaeological evidence – was then tested acoustically in Salford University’s sound laboratory, using the same acoustic testing techniques normally employed by sound engineers on scale-model prototypes of modern concert halls and opera houses.

Because the model Stonehenge was one-twelfth the size of the original, the sounds used in the test had to be twelve times normal frequency (ie extending into the ultrasonic range).

Salford University’s acoustic scale model of Stonehenge is 2.5m in diameter – and was 3D printed from a CAD (computer-aided design) software model supplied by Historic England which has archaeological responsibility for the monument. Using the CAD model, the scientists were even able to recreate the precise surface topography of each of the stones, thus ensuring a much more accurate replication of the original temple’s acoustic environment.

“Constructing and testing the model was very time consuming, a labour of love, but it has given the most accurate insight into the prehistoric acoustics to date. With so many stones missing or displaced, the modern acoustics of Stonehenge are very different to that in prehistory,” said Professor Cox.

The new acoustics research has been announced less than a month after archaeologists for the first time identified the source of the prehistoric temple’s giant stones.​

rrraven

Sep 3, 2020

More on acoustic properties of Stonehenge in this Stonehenge’s Stones Can Sing

Acoustics...
A BBC sound engineer saw the model on display in Bristol. He did not know what it was for, but exclaimed "This is the best building for sound and acoustics I've ever seen. The shape of the roof would be perfect to reflect sound. Stand in the middle of Stonehenge and speak, and the sound will be amplified by the conical shape of the roof."

The bluestones ‘sing’ when they are hit, resonating with an apparently unique twang that does not appear to reach the same pitch or musical note as other stones which merely ‘thud’.
This seems to reflect exactly what the C's said here:

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]

Q: Was Stonehenge ever complete, with all the stones there? This author suggests that it was never completed because there are missing stones...

A: Of course.

Some previous theories surrounding Stonehenge’s sonic qualities – the way the stone circle would have captured and reverberated sound – had been rather dismissed by the experts concentrating on astronomy and landscape, but the new study appears to reinforce the importance of sound, and the sonic qualities of the stones themselves.

“We found it was a noteworthy soundscape, with a significant percentage of the actual rocks making metallic sounds like bells, gongs, tin drums, etc, when tapped with small, handheld ‘hammerstones’,” said Paul Devereux, the study’s co-leader, a research associate at the college and an expert in archaeo-acoustics.​

And an interesting idea on it having a roof Why would Stonehenge NOT have a roof ?

Stonehenge - the rock venue! Architect's concept that the famous stones were simply the base for a vast Neolithic temple is brought to life by mesmerising models.
  • Landscape architect Sarah Ewbank believes Stonehenge once had thatched roof
  • Sarah believes iconic Salisbury monument was an all-pose Neolithic temple
  • After making models, the architect believes it had a large oval hall overlooked by galleries in which the crowds might have gathered to hear the speakers below.
By David Leafe for the Daily Mail

Published: 22:00, 2 July 2021 | Updated: 22:19, 2 July 2021

One of the biggest mysteries surrounding Stonehenge is how any of it is still standing, given the predations of souvenir-hunters and vandals including the great 17th-century architect Sir Christopher Wren.

He paid many visits to the ancient monument on Salisbury Plain and his surname can still be seen carved on one of its stones.

The Victorians were even more destructive, renting chisels to visitors so they could take great chunks of Stonehenge home, and over the centuries, farmers purloined stones for building their barns.

Perhaps they might all have had more respect for the monument, now a Unesco World Heritage site, had they heard the extraordinary theory being put forward in a new book by 62-year-old landscape architect Sarah Ewbank.

She would have us believe that the Stonehenge we see today represents the ruins of a majestic building which once had a spectacular thatched roof.

View attachment 77267

Landscape architect Sarah Ewbank believes Stonehenge (pictured) once had thatched roof

As mind-boggling as contemplating an upright Tower of Pisa or a Day-Glo Taj Mahal, this may seem as barking as other ideas expounded about Stonehenge over the centuries: that its layout was based on the female private parts, or that it was a site of human sacrifice or a landing pad for aliens.

But Sarah is deadly serious, and she backs up her arguments with the rather ferocious electric saw she keeps in the garage of her pretty Cotswolds cottage near Lechlade, Gloucestershire.

The feisty grandmother does not use this to intimidate those who disagree with her — although she is rather frustrated with the academics who have repeatedly refused to engage with her idea that Stonehenge was a Neolithic version of the Royal Albert Hall.

No, the saw is used to fashion ever-more detailed models of how she thinks Stonehenge might have looked. Each has taken about two months to complete and they have got bigger each time.

While three earlier models have been banished to the attic, version four is currently taking pride of place in the dining room.

Sarah points out that Stonehenge has a total diameter — some 30 metres — which is almost exactly the same as Shakespeare’s Globe (pictured), a very similarly thatched building

View attachment 77268

Built on a scale of 1:33, it is surprisingly persuasive. The moment you see the familiar stone slabs as the supports for an upper storey you think ‘Ah, yes, of course it was a building. What else could it have been?’

As to what kind of building, Sarah thinks it was an all-purpose Neolithic temple with a large oval hall overlooked by galleries in which crowds might have gathered to hear speakers below.

She points out that the total diameter — some 30 metres — is almost exactly the same as Shakespeare’s Globe, a similarly thatched building in which, several millennia later, the human voice could carry to every audience member.

‘It is unquestionably the right size for an enclosed public venue,’ she says, speculating that the scenes at Stonehenge might have been as boisterous as in Elizabethan times.

‘Maybe there was feasting in the galleries, with dancing and musicians playing below, or perhaps ceremonies took place to welcome in the solstices. It all sounds rather splendid.’

It does indeed, and Sarah contends that archaeologists have under-estimated our Neolithic and Bronze Age forebears who built Stonehenge over centuries, years starting around 5,000 BC.

View attachment 77269
Building blocks: the basic structure which can be deduced from what is left to this day.

View attachment 77270
Layers upon layers: architect Sarah Ewbank's theory has an inner wall and doorway.

View attachment 77271
A giant roof: Sarah believes the monument took the shape of an all purpose Neolithic temple.

‘They have assumed they were rough, tough, types who had advanced little from grunting cavemen and were hardy enough to worship outdoors.

But we know that the Bronze Age was sophisticated enough to have goldsmiths making absolutely stunning jewellery and they knew how to make copper alloys like bronze.

‘It seems obvious to me that they would have wanted to mark the winter solstice inside, under a roof, not outside in the freezing cold.’

It has taken five years for Sarah to develop her theory with the support of Crispin Scott, a 65-year-old retired Army officer who is her partner of 14 years.

They are both divorced, with five grown-up children between them, and Sarah has fitted in her research around her work and their shared hobby of bell-ringing.

‘Initially, Cris couldn’t understand why I was doing it. But as I got more into it, he realised that I was on to something,’ she says.

View attachment 77272
It has taken five years for Sarah to develop her theory with the support of Crispin Scott, a 65-year-old retired Army officer who is her partner of 14 years. Pictured: One of Sarah's model

View attachment 77273

Sarah has been in architecture for more than 40 years and has been involved in consultancy and planning for everything from historic estates to Oxford colleges. Pictured: Sarah's model

Her interest was first sparked when she saw a TV documentary about new excavations at Stonehenge. ‘I wondered: “Why keep digging down instead of looking up?”

'I could see its slabs were of a suitable size to be support piers for a roof and wondered if their layout held clues that would reveal its shape.’

Designing landscapes for more than 40 years, she’s been involved in consultancy and planning for everything from historic estates to Oxford colleges. But this task involved throwing her brain into reverse.

Instead of creating a design from scratch, she was trying to deduce what a design might have been from the four concentric formations of stones which make up Stonehenge: an outer and an inner circle, a horseshoe and an oval.

None is complete, and indications of where the missing stones once stood have been identified by archaeological investigations.

These suggest that the outer ring consisted of 30 pillars of grey sarsen stone, each about four metres high, somehow transported from quarries on the Marlborough Downs, about 20 miles away.

View attachment 77274

Sarah points to other famous historic buildings — most notably the Parthenon in Athens — whose roofs are supported by similar columns. ‘It’s a common building form,’ she explains.

It’s believed that these pillars were all originally capped by horizontally placed stones known as lintels.

Where these are missing it’s possible to see two knobs on top of each pillar which would have slotted into two corresponding holes in the bottom of the lintels.

Since gravity alone would have been enough to hold the lintels in place, Sarah argues that the knobs and sockets would not have been necessary unless they were supporting something.

‘Their existence suggests that the sarsens’ uprights and lintels were engineered as if to take the load of a roof,’ she says.

While the sarsen stones would have formed an outer colonnade, a wraparound walkway covered by the roof but open to the elements, Sarah believes it’s logical that the hall would have had a wall to give protection from the weather.

View attachment 77275
A sketch showing how Sarah Ewbank, from Gloucestershire, imagines Stonehenge looked.

According to her, the remains of the doorways within that wall can be seen in Stonehenge’s inner circle, made up of smaller bluestones transported from the Preseli mountains in Wales, some 150 miles away

Before metal hinges were available, doors were jointed onto pivoting vertical poles that turned when the door was open or shut.

One of the bluestone uprights contains a vertical groove into which such a pole would have fitted perfectly, while the two bluestone lintels remaining contain holes which Sarah thinks may have been used to secure a wooden board containing sockets for the door-poles.

Moving towards the centre of Stonehenge, the next formation is a horseshoe of four trilithons — sets of two stones capped by a lintel — with another taller trilithon at the end.

Sarah suggests that all were supports for a central wooden framework spanning the centre of the oval hall, with rafters radiating downwards to the outer circle of sarsen stones to support the roof’s lower slopes.

In her view, Stonehenge’s builders would have known exactly how to build the central wooden cradle she posits as holding up the roof because it resembles a large upturned boat.

Her final challenge was to find a purpose for the oval of bluestones at the centre of Stonehenge. She concludes that these supported columns held up the balcony.

While her fourth model shows this being reached via a spiral staircase, she admits that this is pure guesswork.

But she is more confident that our Neolithic predecessors were capable of high-quality carpentry using oaks from the woodlands which covered about a third of Great Britain.

All this begs a question. If Stonehenge really was a building, then how on earth did they go about constructing it?

Using her experiences of shifting weighty objects with very limited resources, Sarah imagines an ingenious arrangement for raising Stonehenge’s wooden trusses, the largest of which she estimates as weighing 20 tonnes.

This involves building a high platform on which each truss could be laid flat, with one end butting the top of the lintel before being hoisted upright with ropes.

So what do the experts make of all this? Over the years, Sarah has asked but received no real replies.

‘I would like to sit down and have a sensible conversation with them, but it seems anything challenging the view of a broad consensus of current archaeologists is routinely rejected,’ she says,.

But English Heritage is unlikely to be entering such discussions any time soon. ‘The idea of a roof on Stonehenge wouldn’t make any sense,’ says the monument’s curator, Heather Sebire.

‘Part of the point of the place is the majesty of the stones, so why would you put a roof on them? The bottom line is that there isn’t any evidence for it.’

This doesn’t sit well with Sarah. ‘Just because something hasn’t survived, doesn’t mean it didn’t exist,’ she says, and her book certainly makes a plausible case that the roof on Stonehenge did exist.

One thing is certain. Given the huge distances over which the stones had to be transported by land, the construction of Stonehenge was an astonishing technical accomplishment — with or without a roof.

Stonehenge — Temple Cipher Roof, by Sarah Ewbank, £24.95 including delivery, from stonehengeroof.uk

Architect's concept that Stonehenge rocks were base for Neolithic temple brought to life in models

Conclusion

Although Chaco Canyon and the Hopi may be separated from Göbekli Tepe by over 10,000 years, I hope you would agree with me that there is still a remarkable similarity in the circular structures, which may well have been used for very similar purposes, If the recreation of Stonehenge by Sarah Ewbank shown above is accurate, again there would seem to be a certain similarity in design and function of all three structures, at least where astronomic observation is concerned. However, the C’s also said that the builders of Stonehenge worshipped “Spirits, stars, energy”, which may have reflected similar beliefs held by the dwellers of Chaco Canyon and perhaps those at Göbekli Tepe.​

Yeah, I'm starting to think that maybe all of these ancient megaliths can be understood as glorified radios. You dial the right number and you can talk to your buddies on Mars or get some cosmic 'room service' delivered right to your door. There are more sinister options, like calling in a hyperdimensional hit man, or eavesdropping on your enemies. Maybe the structures were also chambers for inducing possession of participants in ritual, or enabling a sort of wire-transfer of negative emotions more directly to 4D STS bank account.

I think that in some cases, human beings were the 'living batteries' required by the radio to function, for good or evil. Other structures may have used natural energetic forces for the same task, more like a hydroelectric dam that captures the flow of a river. On that note, I read this article a while back, and posted about it before, so this is basically a re-post.

The article indicates that Stonehenge isn't a stand-alone structure. The nuclear power plants of today include many outbuildings, and also lines of energy transmission - in other words, a whole organization of outlying infrastructure.

View attachment 77395

Overlay of Type D with Durrington Shafts. Caption: Thom’s Type D flattened circle overlaid on the positions of the Durrington Shafts (marked in red). Note the extension through the y axis west-southwestwards to the center of Stonehenge.

Stonehenge seems to be a smaller adjunct feature of a much, much larger neolithic structure. This structure is still in the process of discovery. So far it looks like an arrangement that consists of Durrington Walls, Durrington Shafts, Woodhenge, and Stonehenge. I don't know if they were all standing at the same time, tho. Who knows what else will be unearthed.

The article details the precise geometric layout of the imperfect 'D' circle, with Stonehenge places just so at 63 degrees. It is alleged that the builders of these monuments were the Grooved Ware culture.

About the shafts themselves:
This latest find, the Durrington shafts, which are each approximately five meters deep and 10 meters in diameter (16.5 by 33 ft), are now theorized to have been designed as Frequency Resonance Generators - earthen sonic instruments that were designed to 'sing' as the winds of the area moved over them.

These shafts may give an indication as to why the Hyperboreans may have been known as the 'Sons of the North Wind'.

Sonic Temple

Rodney Hale suggests that for the pits to be used as sound resonators the deliberate introduction of wind would have been necessary. Wind crossing the lip of a shaft would have invoked oscillations or vibrations, whilst air traveling to the bottom and back up again would have reinforced this process. The efficiency of such structures could have been enhanced still further by the creation of a roof-like structure with holes. The result would have been extremely deep sounds that were more felt or experienced than heard.

A Magnificent Chorus of Noise

The generation of sound vibration at such low frequencies would very easily have been carried on a sub-audible level through the earth in the same manner as seismic waves. This could have enabled communication between distant points, in particular features displaying the same resonant frequency range as the shafts themselves.
As Hale makes clear, on windy days the shafts would have produced a magnificent chorus of noise that could have been detected across an extended distance.

In Britain it is usually the early part of winter that is the wettest and windiest time of the year, making it likely that this is when Durrington Shafts would have been at their fullest potential. A person in their vicinity with strong winds blowing may have experienced deep subliminal feelings from the resulting low vibrational sound. We may never know for certain how they interpreted this, or why it was important. However, there is evidence to suggest that the Grooved Ware culture were strongly focused spiritually on ancestor veneration and so perhaps this sound was considered a sign that the ancestors were returning to this world.

The notion of old stones being sonic temples is not new:

Sonic Pattern of the Universe

Proposing that Durrington Shafts functioned as an enormous sonic temple constructed within the Stonehenge landscape might seem far-fetched. Yet it is a fact that as far back as 1969 English Earth mysteries visionary John Michell (1933-2009), the author of various thought-providing books on the megalithic mindset, imagined Woodhenge as a giant Aeolian harp emitting unearthly sounds as wind passed through its concentric rings of wooden posts, each linked by a series of cords of varying lengths and thicknesses. In his words, Woodhenge “appears to have been a stringed musical instrument laid out according to the plan of the universe (Michell, The View Over Atlantis, 1969, 122).” For him the construction of the monument conformed to a “sonic pattern of the universe” known to the megalithic builders of Britain and rediscovered millennia later by Pythagoras and his followers.

The article ends with a discussion of the number 144, and the Schumann resonance.

Michell’s words now take on a new meaning in the knowledge that Woodhenge, being just a few hundred meters south of Durrington Walls, falls within the great circle defined by Durrington Shafts. It might also be no coincidence that the maximum diameter of Woodhenge’s outer ring of posts is 144 feet, the same unit of length defining not only the size of Durrington Walls but also the precise distance between the center of Durrington Shafts’ flattened circle and the center of Stonehenge. What then is the significance of this recurring distance? Why might the megalithic builders have been so interested in employing its use in the layout and placement of their monuments?

Schumann’s Resonance

The answer perhaps lies in the fact that the harmonic frequency of 144 feet is 7.85 Hz, meaning that the wavelength of 7.85 Hz, in other words its distance of travel from high pressure to low pressure back to high pressure again, is 144 feet. The first higher harmonic of 7.85 Hz is 15.7 Hz, corresponding with the resonant frequency range calculated in connection with Durrington Shafts in their role as sound resonators.

Perhaps not unrelated is the fact that the fundamental frequency of the Schumann resonance, the oscillation of the Earth’s atmosphere triggered most obviously by lightning flashes anywhere in the world, is itself 7.85 Hz. Even though the Schumann resonance is a radio frequency (RF) and not a sound frequency, the fact that its frequency corresponds with that of the 144 feet wavelength distance found in connection with Stonehenge, Woodhenge and Durrington Walls is curious indeed.

So 144 is mentioned throughout this article. It's one of those Platonic sacred geometry numbers. Randall Carlson describes sacred geometry as the symbolic language of the universe. Each of the Platonic numbers has a whole collection of phenomena associated with it, expressed in measurements of space, time, the architecture of the solar system, etc. The precise design of many Megaliths are also a similar 'zone of application' of the symbolic language of the cosmos. In other words, the megaliths are symbolic locators that transduce directly from the cosmic information field. Kinda like how reiki symbols work - with the correct symbols, the energy flows. It's one heck of a radio.

There's this from the sessions about 144:

Q: (L) "And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of
great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and
the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists
accompanying themselves on their harps..." What is this
voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and
mighty thunder?
A: The return of Christ.
Q: (L) "And they sing a new song... No one could learn to
sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed
from the earth.
.. you said the 144,000 are the leaders of
the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed
from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the
144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with
women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who
follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been
ransomed..."
A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate
point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage
elitism and divisiveness.
Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term
them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.
Q: (L) Are these human beings?

Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have
supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.
Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just
curious.

The Biblical 'new song' mentioned in the context of 144 is interesting when considering the claim that Stonehenge was a sonic wind temple. In Comets and the Horns of Moses, there are links between VLF or very low frequencies, DNA changes, shamanic transformation, subliminal emotional states, etc.

In CatHom, there's also some history:

Referring back to the apparent northern origin of Apollo leads me to this point: Pythagoras was associated with the 'Hyperborean Apollo' also, and one of the links between Socrates and Pythagoras is that they both practiced a form of divination.

So that sounds like channeling. Also in CatHom, there's a quote from Hecateus about the name of the Hyperboreans:

Of those who have written about the ancient myths, Hecateus and certain others say that in the region beyond the land of the Celts (Gaul) there lies in the ocean an island no smaller than Sicily. This island, the account continues, is situated in the north, and is inhabited by the Hyperboreans, who are called by that name because their home is beyond the point whence the north wind blows; and the land is both fertile and productive of every crop, and since it has an unusually temperate climate it produces two harvests each year.

And finally:

Laura said:

And it seems to be a reasonable assumption that the "southern influence," including Egypt, was that of the "Atlanteans" of Plato, and that the "northern influence," including the builders of Stonehenge, were the "Athenians" of Plato, the "Sons of Boreas," or the North Wind, keeping in mind that these "Athenians" were obviously not from Athens as we know it today, though we are beginning to suspect that we know who they were.

There is also mention of the number 144 in Revelations 21.

And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. And the city lieth foursqaure, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, a hundred and forty four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

So the measure of a man is equated with something angelic so long as the length and breadth of his city are equal. A lot could be read into that, IMO. Angels are known as messengers, and so my best guess is that there is something very real about the proper utilization of the symbolic language of the cosmos via geometric arrangements. Maybe we could say that this 144 thing functions to call in blessings. But then there is also the masquerade of angels, or demons appearing as beings of light. It's all very murky

If the Durrington shafts were designed as Frequency Resonance Generators, as claimed by the article - earthen sonic instruments that were designed to 'sing' as the winds of the area moved over them - then this may indicate the reality behind the name of the Hyperboreans, the Sons of the North Wind.

Did they set up a 'hydroelectric dam' to catch the energy of the wind - and maybe send this energy to Stonehenge for transmission, giving themselves a nice buzz in the process?

They probably did, but they may have done it primarily to establish a balance at that time between the US and Soviet Union power blocks, which given how things are now turning out, may have included some forward planning on their part. As the C's have now confirmed, it is the Russians who are playing the role of the Athenians to the West's New Atlantean Empire.

True. It goes back to maintaining a balance.

There's also the Brian Hayden material in the SKY GOD thread.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I’ll dive into that thread and check out Brain Hayden’s work too.

Back
Top Bottom