Session 25 April 2010

Nienna Eluch said:
After reading Duncan Roads comments from the SOTT article and that have been posted here, I find it very hard to believe that Roads has been either a long time reader of Laura's research and articles or a long time lurker of this forum.

I absolutely agree and furthermore, his resorting to name calling and attempt at bullying showed his true colors.

Nienna Eluch said:
Thank you Joe, and Laura, and the rest of the crew who have to weather this storm.

I second that!

[quote author=truth seeker]
I absolutely agree and furthermore, his resorting to name calling and attempt at bullying showed his true colors.
[/quote]

Character assassination and name calling in any dispute evidences immaturity, pathological deviance and lack of argument regarding the subject matter at hand. That is psychology 101.

Breton said:
Nienna Eluch said:
Thank you Joe, and Laura, and the rest of the crew who have to weather this storm.

Same here!

Gimpy said:
I don't follow you Laura, I stand WITH you, ok?

Again the same goes for me!

I echo this in it's entirety. We're all here for you, Laura, and for all the other awesome people here! :)

zlyja said:
Breton said:
Nienna Eluch said:

Same here!

Gimpy said:
I don't follow you Laura, I stand WITH you, ok?

Again the same goes for me!

I echo this in it's entirety. We're all here for you, Laura, and for all the other awesome people here! :)

Laura and the Buckwheat Chateau Gang are heroic in their stand for revealing truth. My prayers are to your ever-increasing strength and influence, and also for me to grow toward your fine example. I am awestruck and inspired! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This may be nothing....

According to the C's on Session 29 December 2009 international travel will be shut down.
But there is one detail that I missed first: it says international travel, not international AIR travel.

Now, maybe it was meant to be only air travel, but I could not help wondering if the C's meant all travel: which to me is pretty unimaginable at this time.

Session 29 December 2009 said:
(Anart) Are they eventually going to just shut down international travel?
A: Yes
Q: (A***) How soon?
A: 8 months possible.

Laura said:
Session Date: April 25th 2010
Q: (Rabelais) Along that line, they mentioned that international travel would be shut down, but it would be temporary. Was this Iceland volcano event related to that?

A: First instance...

Q: (L) Anything further?

(Andromeda) Well, is it to be shut down again soon?

A: Ultimately.

Breton said:
According to the C's on Session 29 December 2009 international travel will be shut down.
But there is one detail that I missed first: it says international travel, not international AIR travel.

Now, maybe it was meant to be only air travel, but I could not help wondering if the C's meant all travel: which to me is pretty unimaginable at this time.

Session 29 December 2009 said:
(Anart) Are they eventually going to just shut down international travel?
A: Yes
Q: (A***) How soon?
A: 8 months possible.

Laura said:
Q: (Rabelais) Along that line, they mentioned that international travel would be shut down, but it would be temporary. Was this Iceland volcano event related to that?

A: First instance...

Q: (L) Anything further?

(Andromeda) Well, is it to be shut down again soon?

A: Ultimately.

Based on the context, I think that the implied meaning is air travel specifically -- we know that the recent episode with the volcano affected air travel more than other modes of transportation, and since the C's mention that this was the "first instance", I think that is what's implied. Of course who knows what's coming down the pike, but that was my understanding when reading the above.

Thanks for posting this session so quickly, you guys are always under escalating pressures and always come through. I think that was another really close call for a really bad situation that was averted.

This Road character is a "piece of work." Don't take anything he says to heart. He's already shown who he is, so his opinions are pretty much worthless.

Nienna Eluch said:
I'd like to thank Joe for putting up that article, even though he knew he would be part of the rude and hate-filled threats and name-calling. He is a defender of Laura's to the end, no matter the cost to himself.

Thank you Joe, and Laura, and the rest of the crew who have to weather this storm. All Warrior's to the end. :flowers:

I also want to second this thought -- not only was the SOTT piece really high-quality and put together in record time, but both Laura and Joe have provided excellent examples in having the courage to do what's right and then dealing with the ensuing fall-out. In an emotionally-charged situation like this, it is so tempting to want to hit back at the person who is attacking you, and I think the way that Laura and Joe are handling the attacks against him re: the SOTT column and maintaining their cool is admirable :flowers:

I agree totally, Shijing. It shows the difference between Joe's and Laura's commitment and values and these pseudo purveyors of truth.

I agree too. They certainly handled it with dignity and grace. That Duncan character is something else. I am astonished that he cannot see the difference between what Humble has to offer as opposed to Laura and Richard Dolan. It's mind boggling. :shock:

Three Cheers for Buckwheat Castle and the reminder that chivalry is not dead :D Thank you all for staying the course :cool2: and sharing this session.

jacksun said:
Thanks team for the continued effort :)

Laura said:

(Guest) I wanted to know if there is any impending climate changes or earth changes or cataclysms planned or scheduled for the next few months for the northern part of Europe?

A: Not imminent. You must do what is necessary soon though.

What is necessary to do soon - do they mean something in reference to the "cut off point" or is this only in reference to "Guest"?

In this case, it refers only to "Guest". The situation he finds himself in is a bit complicated and even though I am not at liberty to explain it, there was enough of value for all in that exchange that I chose to include it without the context.

another thought provoking session, especially in regards to past life experiences effecting present life choices and about dream working. definitely something to think about!

p.s. i wish you guys all the best with dealing with these jerks that are out to get you, thanks once again for all your work!

Back
Top Bottom