Session 25 April 2010

Thanks again for sharing Laura.

I've been concerned for your safety. It's good to see the team's strength and integrity during attack.

How weird it is that Roads would feel his manipulative attempt about Project Camelot could have any effect.

The NT quote about pearls and swine comes to mind.

Many thanks for another interesting session. Much to ponder from this and the previous session, particularly in regard to a "cutoff" point and "soul smashing". Makes me feel quite apprehensive. All we can do is to continue to work on ourselves and support each other through networking and soldier on.

Thank you Laura and co for sharing this. :)

It’s a shame that the NEXUS editor reacted in such a childish way. I would have to agree with Pai in regards to the email

In my opinion, this entire email just seems downright immature. It's a nasty message with very bitter overtones.

As 'a long time lurker' we can only assume that he has considerable interest and respect for the material and has just thrown his toys out of the pram when the spotlight's been shined on his organisation.

I’d just finished reading the SOTT article on MMS and the forum thread about that and Jim Humble when I found this thread. I’m not particularly knowlegable or discerning but even I can see that there’s plenty of evidence that MMS and Jim Humble is a dangerous fraud. The Nexus editor’s email made no response to any of the facts or evidence but instead reacted with wounded pride- at least that was my impression.

I also found the comments regarding the cut off point to be a wake up call
I’ve been struggling to maintain a healthy diet, find time for the EE program regularly and make the effort to post rather than just read and thus pretend to myself I’m making an effort- and I’ve been telling myself that’s ok so long as I don’t give up, but maybe that’s really just a buffer- and I just need to try harder. :(

That reminds me- I had a dream a while ago that told me to start keeping some journals to assist my work on myself and I haven’t gotten around to it yet!! :headbash:

So I’m off to the shops to buy some journals right now! :)

Laura said:
Thanks for asking. As is always the case, being attacked for standing up for what I perceive as right is not a pleasant experience. It's also always disappointing to realize that people are not as they present themselves to be. We received an email from Duncan Roads last night/this morning as follows:

Joe,

After years of reading Laura's work and research, I find myself now parting company with my respect for Laura personally and with SOTT as an information source. I notice from reading comments on your website that I am not alone.

I don't know what role you have in the organisation, but as a long-time lurker, I can tell you right now, that your integrity and honesty leaves a lot to be desired, and your actions are already reflecting badly on the reputation of Laura and SOTT.

Keep this up, and SOTT will go the way of Project Camelot - ie 'no more'.

You see, at the end of the day, the number of blind followers you can delude is way smaller than the bulk of discerning and self-deciding information seekers amongst your visitors. Just as they abandoned Camelot, so they will abandon you.

You were a gutless coward when you called Nexus Magazine a cointelpro operation in public - and I hope one day Laura wakes up to herself enough to see what sort of person you really are.

Or maybe she already knows and doesn't care.

Duncan

PS: Leave the SOTT Focus page up as long as you like. Joe Quinn, SOTT and Laura are the ones coming out of it as the overall credibility losers. The fact that you even think MMS, Jim Humble and Nexus are losing face or credibility in your bizarre article is just more evidence of how out-of-touch you are out of touch with reality.

Duncan M. Roads, Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia.
Tel: 07 5442 9280; Fax: 07 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means. On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)

Calling Joe a "gutless coward" for standing up for me, for what is right, for seeing through that Jim Humble scam, is just paramoralistic. It's especially bizarre when you consider that Roads went after ME first with a whole slew of nastinesses. Reminds me of this:

Political Ponerology said:
Paranoid character disorders: It is characteristic of paranoid behavior for people to be capable of relatively correct reasoning and discussion as long as the conversation involves minor differences of opinion. This stops abruptly when the partner’s arguments begin to undermine their overvalued ideas, crush their long-held stereotypes of reasoning, or forces them to accept a conclusion they had subconsciously rejected before. Such a stimulus unleashes upon the partner a torrent of pseudo-logical, largely paramoralistic, often insulting utterances which always contain some degree of suggestion.

Insults from anyone are best not taken personally if possible, but insults from a 'man' like Roads who attacks women are aren't even worth thinking twice about.

Edit: Fixed quotes

Annbeing said:
Thank you Laura and co for sharing this. :)
I’d just finished reading the SOTT article on MMS and the forum thread about that and Jim Humble when I found this thread. I’m not particularly knowlegable or discerning but even I can see that there’s plenty of evidence that MMS and Jim Humble is a dangerous fraud. The Nexus editor’s email made no response to any of the facts or evidence but instead reacted with wounded pride- at least that was my impression.
Yes, he totally skips the facts. Suprising how people can hang on their illusion, ignoring any opportunity to see the objective reality given to them.

As a long time reader of Nexus Magazine I found this was a most intriguing and informative session.

Having in the past had a lot of respect for Duncan Roads I was both surprised and disgusted that he would resort to the type of personal attack documented in Snake Oil Humbles Nexus Conference. All the more so since Laura and the group have actually tried MMS and found it to be risky at best and dangerous at worst and so are reacting from direct personal experience.

I remember Roads writing in the editorial of a past issue of Nexus Magazine that he had never experienced any harrassment, threats or intimidation from any source which at the time I thought a little odd as the experience of the Cassiopaean group and others indicates that any person or group promulgating the truth inevitably experiences attack in one form or another by STS.

I had been planning on attending the Australian Nexus Conference in July but am having second thoughts. At least Jim Humble is not attending at this stage although there is a speakers spot which has not been filled.

I thought Duncan Roads remarks were pointedly nasty. :jawdrop: I had to blink a couple of times as I was surprised to read such words. Not the best work from an 'editor'. Stay strong Laura and co.

"I have question why nobody ask C's about Polish plane crash ??"

Maybe someone did, but answer shouldn't be known yet...

I was also disappointed a bit, but what else do we need to know?
I think, what we should be more curious of are purposes of this event.

thank you for this interesting session.

the MMS/humble information is very important. i took it for a while but haven't recently. won't do it again. now to break this to my colleague who has taken it much more frequently. ;)
i should have listened to my first intuition when i read humble used to be in the oil industry/a gold prospector. it set off alarms in my head but i ignored them. (under the pretense of being 'objective')

also interesting info on past lives - while i have no clue about my past lives, i've always been attracted to the US in general and the decade before my (current) birth in particular (early 60's to early 70's).
could of course just be programming from movies/tv-shows.

Thanks team for the continued effort :)

Laura said:
Session Date: April 25th 2010

(Guest) I wanted to know if there is any impending climate changes or earth changes or cataclysms planned or scheduled for the next few months for the northern part of Europe?

A: Not imminent. You must do what is necessary soon though.

What is necessary to do soon - do they mean something in reference to the "cut off point" or is this only in reference to "Guest"?

"A man always wishes to begin with something big. But this is impossible; there can be no choice, we must begin with the things of today." ISOTM pg366

I too will ramp up my dream work. Thank you C's. :zzz:

jacksun said:
Thanks team for the continued effort :)

Laura said:
Session Date: April 25th 2010

(Guest) I wanted to know if there is any impending climate changes or earth changes or cataclysms planned or scheduled for the next few months for the northern part of Europe?

A: Not imminent. You must do what is necessary soon though.

What is necessary to do soon - do they mean something in reference to the "cut off point" or is this only in reference to "Guest"?

I was wondering this myself actually. It may have multiple meanings or have been referring to something specific regarding 'Guest'. Upon first reading I immediately thought of the 'Maze Dance' which the C's suggested (in a previous session) the group could do at some point which would somehow block the energy/communication between 4D STS and their human enforcers.

Being spread across the world as we are, this would obviously need to be organised before any potential 'lockdown' of Air Travel.

I could be entirely wrong though :huh:

Laura said:
Joe,

After years of reading Laura's work and research, I find myself now parting company with my respect for Laura personally and with SOTT as an information source. I notice from reading comments on your website that I am not alone.

I don't know what role you have in the organisation, but as a long-time lurker, I can tell you right now, that your integrity and honesty leaves a lot to be desired, and your actions are already reflecting badly on the reputation of Laura and SOTT.

After reading Duncan Roads comments from the SOTT article and that have been posted here, I find it very hard to believe that Roads has been either a long time reader of Laura's research and articles or a long time lurker of this forum.

His statements of Laura that were reproduced in the article shows just how little he really knows about Laura - he is not even wrong! As I read those comments all I could do is shake my head in disbelief that he was stating things that are so easy to dismiss as disinfo that if these comments weren't so rude and hate-filled, they would be hilarious!

The fact that others may be blindly following him to a soul-smashing experience is really sad and horrible to see.

I'd like to thank Joe for putting up that article, even though he knew he would be part of the rude and hate-filled threats and name-calling. He is a defender of Laura's to the end, no matter the cost to himself.

Thank you Joe, and Laura, and the rest of the crew who have to weather this storm. All Warrior's to the end. :flowers:

Calling Joe a "gutless coward" for standing up for me, for what is right, for seeing through that Jim Humble scam, is just paramoralistic. It's especially bizarre when you consider that Roads went after ME first with a whole slew of nastinesses. Reminds me of this:

Quote from: Political Ponerology
Paranoid character disorders: It is characteristic of paranoid behavior for people to be capable of relatively correct reasoning and discussion as long as the conversation involves minor differences of opinion. This stops abruptly when the partner’s arguments begin to undermine their overvalued ideas, crush their long-held stereotypes of reasoning, or forces them to accept a conclusion they had subconsciously rejected before. Such a stimulus unleashes upon the partner a torrent of pseudo-logical, largely paramoralistic, often insulting utterances which always contain some degree of suggestion.

Nothing scares a real coward more than seeing someone else take a stand on principle. It makes them feel small in every way, then lash out to erase the source of their inner denied discomforts. In his case it may be under his awareness, I think his primary sting is to his pride and wallet. Probably in that order. The guy feels blindsided, and maybe he was. Its still no excuse to behave like a five year old child and belittle you.

I don't follow you Laura, I stand WITH you, ok? There is a difference. I'm not going to bail out on you if you get 'bad press', or if more trolls show up here to try to raise a ruckus. We'll get the word out to people in a nonlinear manner, it will just take different maneuvers than usual.

Gimpy said:
I don't follow you Laura, I stand WITH you, ok? There is a difference. I'm not going to bail out on you if you get 'bad press', or if more trolls show up here to try to raise a ruckus. We'll get the word out to people in a nonlinear manner, it will just take different maneuvers than usual.

Ditto that!!
Beautifully said, Gimpy.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

Back
Top Bottom