Session 25 February 2023

A quick search.

OCTOBER 9, 1994
Q: (L) Does the government have any alien technology?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is this technology they were given?

Q: (L) Is this mind control technology?
A: Close

OCTOBER 22, 1994
Q: (L) Going back to the beings that absorb nutrients through their pores, what kind of beings are they?
A: Both those that you describe as the Lizard Beings and those you describe as the Grays. This is necessary
for their survival in each case. Even though the Grays are not natural parts of the short wave cycle, but
rather an artificial creation by the Lizard Beings, but nevertheless they mimic the nourishment functions.
Q: (L) Since they are artificially created by the Lizard beings, does this mean they have no souls?
A: That’s correct.
Q: (L) How do they function? Are they like robots?
A: They function by interaction with the souls of the Lizard beings. This technology is extremely far in
advance of that with which you are familiar, but the Gray beings are not only built and designed artificially, but also function as a projection mentally and psychically of the Lizard beings. They are like four
dimensional probes.

Perhaps I didn't find it, but it seems to me that the C's never said ' 4D STS technology - thousands of years - in advance of ours '.

@Shnagfnie 4th May, 1996:

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?

A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Searched the transcripts for this but can't find it.

In which session does the C's say, 'the secret Government has technology that is thousands of years ahead'?
Session 18 July 1998

Q: (T) So, this whole thing with the space station and all the trouble they are having readapting to gravity when they come back is all a game...

A: When you "let the cat out of the bag," you create an entire feline "nation."

Q: (T) So, we are capable of "Star Trek" right now?

A: In a sense, but there is so much more than that.

Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say that 'cutting edge' science is 25 years ahead of what we see, and I say it is more like a hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting edge science on this planet is more like 3 or 4 hundred years ahead?

A: More like 30 to 40,000 years "ahead!"

Q: (L) Is that because of 4th density influence and information?

Q: (T) 30 to 40 thousand years? Let me get that number right...

A: Yes, at least.

Where is the session available? It is listed at 'Cassiopaean Sessions Transcripts by date' but the link is inactive along with other sessions. I didn't find it because it isn't included in @KS pdf. Is it because there is sensitive information in those sessions or are the links just inactive?
Sorry, I had an old copy from when the transcript was published on an old forum. Maybe I should not have used it without Laura and FOTCM completing the annotations. The transcripts by date is still a work in progress and not all transcripts have been officially edited and annotated. I think there are about 19 of them from 1998 still to be edited, annotated, published.

I screwed up again and apologize to Laura and FOTCM.

There are quite a few of the older transcripts that Laura has not had the time to put up as you say, christx11. I don't think it has anything to do with them having secret information in them. Since the old forum was public and anyone who wanted to download the sessions that were available then were able to do so, I don't think that you did anything wrong. Laura just has so many projects going that are very important that she just hasn't had the time to get back to putting them up here.

There are quite a few of the older transcripts that Laura has not had the time to put up as you say, christx11. I don't think it has anything to do with them having secret information in them. Since the old forum was public and anyone who wanted to download the sessions that were available then were able to do so, I don't think that you did anything wrong. Laura just has so many projects going that are very important that she just hasn't had the time to get back to putting them up here.
I also thought there was some reason for not being able to read those sessions.

Something like too direct revelations that are better reached by other means.

"Older" things that...

Where is the session available?
Sorry, I had an old copy from when the transcript was published on an old forum. Maybe I should not have used it without Laura and FOTCM completing the annotations. The transcripts by date is still a work in progress and not all transcripts have been officially edited and annotated. I think there are about 19 of them from 1998 still to be edited, annotated, published.
A substantial quote with context and commentary can be found in:
The Wave Chapter 22: The Nexus Seven Meet the Cassiopaeans
A shorter section in:
The Wave Chapter 55: 
Albert Einstein, Free Energy and the Strange Deaths of Morris K. Jessup and Stefan Marinov

In this post: Some transcripts in 1998 are not posted? and the following, there are other excerpts.

(Joe) Were the Turkey earthquakes natural, in the sense of not being induced by human technology?

A: Yes. Human tech can produce smaller quakes but this one was natural and part of a sequence. The powers handling this technology are well aware of the dangers of trying to generate quakes.

Q: (L) And what are the dangers?

(Pierre) Further quakes.

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) Chain reaction...

Q: (L) Well then how come these people aren't aware that putting dust in the atmosphere to shield us from the sun is not a really good idea?

A: They know that also but propose such nonsense as a fear-mongering tactic.

Q: (Joe) Just to promote global warming and climate change. So, they said the Turkey one was part of a sequence?

A: Yes. This year there will be more.

Q: (Joe) When you say "sequence", you don't necessarily mean in the same geographic region then?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) On the...

A: However, watch Africa.

Q: (Joe) Africa doesn't usually have quakes.

(Niall) The Great Rift? Somalia and the Horn of Africa...

A: Recall the strange events off the coast several years ago.

Q: (Joe) The outgassings?

Q: (Joe) So it could be Africa as in off the coast of Africa.

(L) Was there some strange noise off the coast…?

(Tuatha de Danaan) Madagascar.

(L) Yeah.

(Breton) There was a very deep underground subterranean cavern that collapsed, and it was huge and deep... Off of Africa. That's what I remember.
I wonder if this strange 'eruption' of a busy street in Jo'burg is related to the above hint to "watch Africa"?

It's been two days since this incident, and local authorities still don't know how it happened. No doubt an exploding gas pipeline was involved, but perhaps it was 'supplemented' by subterranean outgassing?

Last edited:
A demonstration of how peeling back the facade of climate policies ultimately reveals the depopulation agenda:

The article mentions astrophysicist (and meteorologist) Dr. Richard Lindzen. Here is an unwatched (skimmed) interview by Jordan Peterson from around 7 months ago (1 hr. 49). The interview was not on the forum, at least under Lindzen's name.

Lindzen starts off with looking at the problems faced in science, oscillation influences etc. Richard talks on C02, its fist notice and measurements (fist measured for curiosity, he said). Moreover, C02 was looked at to control the energy sector, and Malthus is brought up and peeps know where this issue has gone.

Dr Jordan B Peterson and Dr. Richard Lindzen dive into the facts of climate change, the models used to predict it, the dismal state of academia, and the politicized world of “professional” science.
Richard Lindzen is a dynamical meteorologist. He has contributed to the development of theories for the Hadley Circulation, hydrodynamic instability theory, internal gravity waves, atmospheric tides, and the quasi-biennial oscillation of the stratosphere. His current research is focused on climate sensitivity, the role of cirrus clouds in climate, and the determination of the tropics-to-pole temperature difference. He has attained multiple degrees from Harvard University, and won multiple awards in his field of study such as the Jule Charney award for “highly significant research in the atmospheric sciences”. Between 1983 and 2013, he was the Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Sciences at MIT where he earned emeritus status in July of 2013.

Interesting that Richard's research shifted to 'the role of cirrus clouds,' which is something at times one could count on after observations when they come in i.e., if seen, weather (cells) were often on their way in from around 200 km. away.

- Chapters -
(0:00) Coming Up
(1:19) Intro
(4:40) Why you should listen to Dr. Lindzen
(13:00) How Ivy league hirings work
(16:00) Harvard or MIT?
(18:00) Emphasis on racism in the sciences
(19:22) Administrators outnumber faculty and students
(20:00) Wasting time on a broken grant system
(22:00) There is no money for questioning mainstream science
(24:00) 1800’s science papers shock students
(25:30) Scientific journals are not endorsements of the science they publish
(27:40) 1970’s, they notice an increase in Co2
(30:10) Classism and religious warping
(33:40) Impoverishing ourselves for no reason
(38:00) Objections to the narrative
(40:00) Coriolis effect
(45:48) Jordan plays devils advocate
(50:05) Politicians base their policy on scientific summaries written by politicians
(53:20) Bjørn Lomborg: even if they’re right, it’s not a big deal
(54:22) Tipping points, how they actually work
(57:00) Averaging anomalies
(1:03:00) Climate threat still five thousand years away
(1:08:00) Computer models, limitations and benefits
(1:12:13) Fluid dynamics
(1:14:45) Models on top of models predicting nothing
(1:17:45) Where scientists actually agree
(1:21:10) Money corrupts, “Climate Scientist” did not exist in the 90’s
(1:25:10) Speaking for your values without asking you what they are
(1:28:00) Gatekeepers holding back the world of science
(1:32:20) Stoking terror, stifling science
(1:38:30) You’ll falsify your own psyche if you falsify your words
(1:43:00) Standing your ground, living toward truth

(57:00) Averaging anomalies

Oh, this is interesting. Weather station readings over a 30-year span taking the deviations and then averaging them rather than all the reading themselves. "Everyone producing a temperature record is doing that." ..."They show you the graphs, but never show you the data points." If looked at - any point, its all scattered in range and might as well be cooling than heating; up and down.

Did anyone ever get any baoding balls? I have a link for the jade ones and I never bought them, but I heard they can be loud. However, I did buy something called an Ono roller (the small plastic model) and it helps with RSI. I imagine it is similar to baoding balls and it's harder to drop and more durable depending on the material.

Back
Top Bottom