Session 25 February 2023

Guys, you just flashbacked me with your pets.
That experiment still makes me LOL and simultaneously ironic how not far away humanity went from 2d. Just a nature💁‍♂️ Perfectly shows how simply PTB can manipulate herd. 🤦‍♂️

Experiment on the introduction of "labor" relations in a flock of capuchins

Two scientists from Yale University (an economist and a psychologist) decided to teach monkeys how to use money.
And they did it.
The idea of money, as it turned out, can be assimilated by creatures with tiny brains and needs limited to food, sleep and sex.
The capuchins on which the experiment was conducted are considered by zoologists to be one of the stupidest primates.

"At first glance, and in truth it may seem that they don't need anything else in life. You can feed them sweets all day and they will go and come, go and come for them constantly. It may seem that capuchins are walking stomachs," scientists say.
American ethologists conducted an experiment on the introduction of "labor" relations in a flock of capuchins.
They came up with a "job" and a "universal equivalent" in the aviary – money.
The job was to pull the lever with an effort of 8 kilograms.
Significant effort for small monkeys
This is a real unpleasant coward for them.
For each swing of the lever, the monkey began to receive a branch of grapes.
As soon as the Capuchins learned the simple rule "work = reward", they were immediately introduced an intermediate agent – colorful plastic circles.
Instead of grapes, they began to receive tokens of different "denominations".
For a white token, you could buy one branch of grapes from people, two for a blue one, a glass of soda for a red one, and so on.

Soon the monkey society was stratified.
The same types of behavior emerged in it as in the human community.
There were workaholics and loafers, bandits and hoarders.
One monkey managed to lift the lever 185 times in 10 minutes!
She really wanted to earn money.
Someone preferred racketeering to work and took away from others.
But the main thing that the experimenters noted was that the monkeys showed those character traits that had not been noticeable before – greed, cruelty and rage in defending their money, suspicion of each other.
In continuation of the study of economic behavior, the monkeys were given other "money" in the form of silver disks with a hole in the middle.
After a few weeks, the Capuchins learned that you can get food for these coins.
The experimenter, who was fond of Marxism in his youth, did not check whether labor really turns a monkey into a man.
He just gave the monkeys these coins and taught them how to use them to buy fruit.
Before that, we found out who likes what in order to set their own preference scale for each of the monkeys.
At first, the fee was the same – for a sour apple and a brush of sweet grapes, they asked for the same amount of coins.
Naturally, apples were not a success, and grape stocks were melting.
But the picture changed dramatically when the price of apples halved.

After quite a long time of confusion, the monkeys decided to spend almost all of their coins on apples.
And only occasionally allowed themselves to eat grapes.
One day, when all the experimental animals in the common cage already knew that some items were more expensive and others cheaper, one of the monkeys got into the compartment where the communal cash register was stored and appropriated all the coins to herself, fighting off people who tried to take away her metal prey.
SO THE MONKEYS COMMITTED THE FIRST "BANK ROBBERY".
A few more days passed and THE CAPUCHINS DISCOVERED THE PHENOMENON OF PROSTITUTION.
The young male gave a coin to the female.
Scientists thought he fell in love and made a gift.
But no, the "girl" entered into sexual intercourse with the gentleman for money, and then went to the window, behind which the scientists were on duty, and bought some grapes from them.
Everyone was satisfied: both monkeys and scientists
Monkeys have mastered liberal–capitalist relations, and scientists have defended their doctoral degree.

This is probably the way some 4D denizens view us, as their lab monkeys.

Sorry to be a pain about this, but if you start on Highway 151 near the Navajo Dam (I would paste a Google placemark if I could) Latitude: 37.025182° and Longitude: -107.434468° and face east, you will see a reflection of that shape in the road. If you keep driving east (not too far), the reflection will disappear and that's when you will see the object in the sky.

Interesting.

Sorry to be a pain about this, but if you start on Highway 151 near the Navajo Dam (I would paste a Google placemark if I could) Latitude: 37.025182° and Longitude: -107.434468° and face east, you will see a reflection of that shape in the road. If you keep driving east (not too far), the reflection will disappear and that's when you will see the object in the sky.

Interesting.

I am not sure, but get the feeling that you are a bit obsessive regarding the artifacts visible in Google Street view (sky) images. You will likely find many “objects” and weird streaks, flares and patterns among the hundred millions of street views…

Since the google car use very wide angle lenses, whose lens elements are traditionally bulbous and many - and cannot really accommodate any effective shielding from stray light (because it obscure the view - and never helps when shooting directly into the sun anyway) - it all makes those glass surface strongly exposed, creating internal reflections, and captured by the sensor. Bright light sources, always pose a problem to varying degree, for camera lenses. Different angles, also result into different looking flares/light streaks/shapes/reflections, even when one and the same lens is being used.

Go out, take photos with an ultrawide angle lens, into all kind of directions with light sources in it, both day and night. Then - collect and observe: the MANY patterns and light scattering effects you get when strong lights penetrate many layers of glass/air surfaces in ultrawide angle lenses. Try it. Look. See. Compare. Learn from it.

On top of I assume that the google street view car has another layer of glass or plastic protection over the lens/camera system, since they are driving in all kinds of conditions. The more glass layers, the greater the risk of flares.

additional reason: the Google street view car is moving, going into various directions, while constantly shooting photos at the same time (with and without lights streaks) - and then those are all STICHED together in order to create a 360 degree views.

So any flares, light streaks and light dots, also get warped and bent by the software’s stitching effects. Because as the car moves, later combining images of where flares did occur, with those where none occurred: More weird effects - and you get a wealth of strange looking artifacts in the sky for sure.

I am not sure, but get the feeling that you are a bit obsessive regarding the artifacts visible in Google Street view (sky) images. You will likely find many “objects” and weird streaks, flares and patterns among the hundred millions of street views…

Since the google car use very wide angle lenses, whose lens elements are traditionally bulbous and many - and cannot really accommodate any effective shielding from stray light (because it obscure the view - and never helps when shooting directly into the sun anyway) - it all makes those glass surface strongly exposed, creating internal reflections, and captured by the sensor. Bright light sources, always pose a problem to varying degree, for camera lenses. Different angles, also result into different looking flares/light streaks/shapes/reflections, even when one and the same lens is being used.

Go out, take photos with an ultrawide angle lens, into all kind of directions with light sources in it, both day and night. Then - collect and observe: the MANY patterns and light scattering effects you get when strong lights penetrate many layers of glass/air surfaces in ultrawide angle lenses. Try it. Look. See. Compare. Learn from it.

On top of I assume that the google street view car has another layer of glass or plastic protection over the lens/camera system, since they are driving in all kinds of conditions. The more glass layers, the greater the risk of flares.

additional reason: the Google street view car is moving, going into various directions, while constantly shooting photos at the same time (with and without lights streaks) - and then those are all STICHED together in order to create a 360 degree views.

So any flares, light streaks and light dots, also get warped and bent by the software’s stitching effects. Because as the car moves, later combining images of where flares did occur, with those where none occurred: More weird effects - and you get a wealth of strange looking artifacts in the sky for sure.
OK

That experiment still makes me LOL and simultaneously ironic how not far away humanity went from 2d. Just a nature💁‍♂️ Perfectly shows how simply PTB can manipulate herd. 🤦‍♂️

Two scientists from Yale University (an economist and a psychologist) decided to teach monkeys how to use money.
And they did it.
The idea of money, as it turned out, can be assimilated by creatures with tiny brains and needs limited to food, sleep and sex.
The capuchins on which the experiment was conducted are considered by zoologists to be one of the stupidest primates.

"At first glance, and in truth it may seem that they don't need anything else in life. You can feed them sweets all day and they will go and come, go and come for them constantly. It may seem that capuchins are walking stomachs," scientists say.
American ethologists conducted an experiment on the introduction of "labor" relations in a flock of capuchins.
As soon as the Capuchins learned the simple rule "work = reward", they were immediately introduced an intermediate agent – colorful plastic circles.
For a white token, you could buy one branch of grapes from people, two for a blue one, a glass of soda for a red one, and so on.

But the main thing that the experimenters noted was that the monkeys showed those character traits that had not been noticeable before – greed, cruelty and rage in defending their money, suspicion of each other.
In continuation of the study of economic behavior, the monkeys were given other "money" in the form of silver disks with a hole in the middle.
The experimenter, who was fond of Marxism in his youth, did not check whether labor really turns a monkey into a man.
He just gave the monkeys these coins and taught them how to use them to buy fruit.
Before that, we found out who likes what in order to set their own preference scale for each of the monkeys.
At first, the fee was the same – for a sour apple and a brush of sweet grapes, they asked for the same amount of coins.

After quite a long time of confusion, the monkeys decided to spend almost all of their coins on apples.
One day, when all the experimental animals in the common cage already knew that some items were more expensive and others cheaper, one of the monkeys got into the compartment where the communal cash register was stored and appropriated all the coins to herself, fighting off people who tried to take away her metal prey.
A few more days passed and THE CAPUCHINS DISCOVERED THE PHENOMENON OF PROSTITUTION.
But no, the "girl" entered into sexual intercourse with the gentleman for money, and then went to the window, behind which the scientists were on duty, and bought some grapes from them.
Monkeys have mastered liberal–capitalist relations, and scientists have defended their doctoral degree.

That ‘control’ system ‘management’ also shows a clear link of how basically similarly humanity is controlled. Giving a link to my last year post about the parable, in case somebody missed it.
Post in thread 'Why does authority work?'
Why does authority work?

Interesting.
Is this the object you are referring to?..

02020101 Screenshot_20230402_231332.jpg

Here's a slightly better snap-shot of the image:

02020202 Screenshot_20230402_233918.jpg

It's where KaWaiAwaAwa suggested to look.

Go to google maps, use this in the location bar: 37.025182° -107.434468°

Drag the 'orange man' icon onto the route, point to the right (east) and it's 16 'steps'. There's buses on the left (north) side. Locate the 'white' area and then pan/tilt further up and to the left.

Thanks, KaWaiAwaAwa, I'll check out the other ones too - really interesting.

The reflection in the road would indicate something in the sky. The point where the road reflection ends is where the object appears in the sky when the car's position relative to the sun has eliminated the reflection and now you can see it in the sky.

I think there’s some clues in Darkness over Tibet which the C’s have also sort of confirmed. In the inner city, all the workers are essentially very willing slaves which is different than the WEF dream. So considering that, it’s easy to see 4D STS sort of arriving as saviors when the whole thing falls apart to mop up the people who will be happy to be rescued.

The nature of that inner city in Darkness over Tibet gives some clues as to what they’re looking for in the 4th Density. It’s perhaps also worth considering that they have the Nephalim, who are 3D but serve their 4D overlords…. So they have the security forces, now they might just want as many compliant factory workers as they can get.
So I read the books by T.Illion by now.

I think I'm not sure that I get your point.
So you say that what they probably want for 4D are mindless-soulless workers?
The workers in the inner city are essentially dead- zombies rescucitated for the purpose of being slaves.
I'd imagine such 'zombies' as being 'unharvestable' being neither sts nor sto but only containers. That's an assumption of course.

Wouldn't the members of the sect who choose knowingly or unknowingsly to serve the dark side be more of a harvestable goal for the hyperdimensional sts beings?
And would 4D require a mindless work force at all?
Or did you mean that these mindless zombie workers is what 4D sts wants as a work force in 3D?
As always more questions arise.

I enjoyed the read though, so thanks for the recommendation.

So I read the books by T.Illion by now.

I think I'm not sure that I get your point.
So you say that what they probably want for 4D are mindless-soulless workers?
The workers in the inner city are essentially dead- zombies rescucitated for the purpose of being slaves.
I'd imagine such 'zombies' as being 'unharvestable' being neither sts nor sto but only containers. That's an assumption of course.

Wouldn't the members of the sect who choose knowingly or unknowingsly to serve the dark side be more of a harvestable goal for the hyperdimensional sts beings?
And would 4D require a mindless work force at all?
Or did you mean that these mindless zombie workers is what 4D sts wants as a work force in 3D?
As always more questions arise.

I enjoyed the read though, so thanks for the recommendation.
I’d focus more on what he discovered when he was there and how he extracted himself. It’s all metaphorical, don’t think literally about it.

Glad you enjoyed the book Tauriel.

I saw on Twitter a comment from Niall regarding this photo.

20230408_093554.jpg
"One theory is that they're 'spiritually kindred' with animals like cattle because they've only 'recently graduated' to become human. So the point being made above is: 'would you kill and eat one of your own kind?' That'd be why they see eating (animal) meat as akin to cannibalism"

It reminded me of this subdensities thing we talked about in the discussion about this session.

What do you guys think about the concept of sub-densities as described by Ra? Could this possibly explain why the conjectured differences between 3D and 4D aren’t so different, simply because we are gradually climbing upwards through the “sub-densities”, until we “reach the next octave” AKA 4D in its totality? (Whatever that even means.) Do you think this could be, more or less, where we are currently at/going?

I speculate that a subdensity is also a step within the same density and a state of awareness

And many vegans consider themselves spiritually superior, but as Niall says it is possible that they are recent graduates. I think with the transition to fourth density they will go into another 3D cycle to refine their humanity. As discussed on the forum they are in a 3D subdensity right now.

And they did it.

Wow. If the Capuchins were already somehow greedy, now their greed has been systematized. If you take it to the human level you can see that this systematization promotes the mechanisms necessary to move the STS machinery. Robbing a bank, prostitution, are the most visible elements of what one would qualify as sin.

Wow. If the Capuchins were already somehow greedy, now their greed has been systematized. If you take it to the human level you can see that this systematization promotes the mechanisms necessary to move the STS machinery. Robbing a bank, prostitution, are the most visible elements of what one would qualify as sin.
As the Cs said long time ago, when we fell from unity with the one (7th level), even after Lizzies and Co with a help of light tech/rewired/downgraded our DNA and along they gave us their bits of DNA with traits-greed, jealousy etc...so we basically are programmed that way here.
As i mentioned above, humanity, as a whole, did not go much further from 2d monkeys...💁‍♂
But the coming turmoil, hopefully, will shake the sleeping herd up🙏

Revisiting the geological rift systems in Africa
@Puma in his post about earthquakes in Africa quoted the excerpt from the session commenting on the earthquake in Turkey, where it was noted that more are coming as a part of a sequence though not in the same geographical area, but with the suggestion to watch Africa and a reminder about "the strange events off the coast several years ago". Later, I responded here, adding more details about earthquakes in Africa and quoting the session in which the chamber collapse near Mayotte was discussed. Along, the way, there have been a couple of others like this with links to news articles about the splitting of Africa, reporting and commenting on an event in Kenya on March 19, 2018, about just eight months before the unusual seismic events near Mayotte on November 11, 2018:

Here are a couple of the articles with excerpts about the rift that formed in Kenya.
After heavy rains and seismic work on Monday, March 19, a huge rift formed in the East African rift valley, which indicates the impending continental transformations.
Formed at the beginning of last week, the rift affected the busy road of May Mahyu-Narok.
And:
Africa is splitting in two – here is why
Publié: 29 mars 2018, 10:37 CEST Mis à jour le : 7 avril 2018, 11:38 CEST
A large crack, stretching several kilometres, made a sudden appearance recently in south-western Kenya. The tear, which continues to grow, caused part of the Nairobi-Narok highway to collapse.

The reason for the renewed interest was this excerpt from Session 22 July 1994
A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen. Mexico fall; Ethiopia quake; September - both - New Near - January - Paris bomb - London Blizzard - 109 die - Plane down - Tahiti - Cholera - Montana - January 1995 - government US - behind California quakes - Three soon - Oklahoma political abduction - February 95 - Big news.[4]
The largest quake in Ethiopia since 1994 was a 5.1 in 2010, and the largest recorded was a 6.5 in 1961. In other words, even larger quakes seem to be rare, but I will return to Ethiopia, after the general review of the rift systems.

The Turkey-Syrian earthquake took place in the Maras Triple Junction zone
The Wiki for the Maras Triple Junction has this explanation:
The Maraş Triple Junction is a geologic triple junction of three tectonic plates: the Anatolian Plate, the African Plate and the Arabian Plate.[1]

The Maraş Triple Junction is found where the side-by-side African and Arabian plates, both drifting north and demarcated by the north-south trending Dead Sea Transform (itself an extension of the African Rift Valleys), come up against the Anatolian Plate lying across their path at the East Anatolian Fault. The junction site is near the Gulf of Alexandretta. After a long quiescence, this junction was ruptured by the violent 2023 Turkey-Syria earthquake.[2]
The above means that the fault area of the earthquake in Turkey-Syria is connected via the Dead Sea Transform to the East African rift systems.

The earthquake in Turkey-Syria was strong, and as brought out in Session 22 September 2018

The Earth can be unsettled after a major quake,
Q: (L) I asked Niall to check on any possible geological or any other kind of events at the time. What were the results? The New Madrid Earthquake was when?

(Niall) 1811 or 1812. Then there was a cholera outbreak in the Bell Witch region in the 1820s and again in the 1830s.

(L) What about the comets you mentioned?

(Niall) There were three comets, two of which were called Great Comets: 1830 and 1831. Another one might have been seen in 1825.

(L) So, it doesn't really look like anything is necessarily connected. What was the impetus for the opening of the window?

A: The Earth was still settling and did so for many years after. This creates good EM conditions for breaching of the curtain. In this case there were also some astral elements piggybacked on the faller phenomenon.

Q: (L) So when you say, "astral elements"...

(Joe) Hang on... I think the earthquake happened...

(L) When was the eruption of Krakatoa?

(Pierre) I think it was 1813?

(L) So Krakatoa I think was in 1818 or something? You gonna go check? There was possibly a lot going on then!

A: Indeed. The Earth was in stress!

Q: [Pierre returns] (Pierre) It's not 1818, Krakatoa erupted in 1883.

(L) There were probably other things happening, but we don’t know what they were because there weren't many people living around there to observe or record them. Okay, let's come back to the astral thing. You said, "astral elements piggybacked". What are these astral elements?
And as a comment in the thread:
I looked up the earth activity in the early 19th century and there was Mount Tambora in 1815, Mount Tambora - Wikipedia that led to a drop in temperature. This eruption is also mentioned here List of known large volcanic eruptions - Wikipedia

The New Madrid Fault had three strong earth quackes within a few months during 1811-1812. Close to the same period there were also two in California List of historical earthquakes - Wikipedia
The New Madrid Fault quakes in 1811-1812, had a strength of 7.8-8.1 which in size is comparable to recent Turkey-Syria earthquakes with 7.8 and 7.7 as the largest. This means that the Earth may need time to settle. At the time of the New Madrid Fault quakes in 1811-1812, there were wars going on, not only in Europe, but also in the Americas. Today, there is also major military activity: Ukraine is a current focal point, see Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine and the Syrian conflict is still unresolved with important parts of the country still occupied by foreign actors or their representatives.

Another thought is that when the C's said "The Earth was still settling and did so for many years after" and in this Session:
A: Yes. Human tech can produce smaller quakes but this one was natural and part of a sequence. The powers handling this technology are well aware of the dangers of trying to generate quakes.
This leads to the suspicion that while a quake can be generated, it is not easy to predict how localized the effect will be. Perhaps unexpected connectedness is also a feature of natural earthquakes. Taken this way, the rift that opened up in Kenya eight months before the chamber collapse near Mayotte could be interpreted as symptomatic of a connected dynamic that can be explained, but which was not predicable. Similarly, the collapse of the chamber might be connected to the recent Tukey-Syria quake. However, maybe it was only mentioned as a clue as to which part of Africa to watch this year.

From the Maras Triple Junction, moving south to the Dead Sea Transform
The Wiki for the Dead Sea Transform begins:
The Dead Sea Transform (DST) fault system, also sometimes referred to as the Dead Sea Rift, is a series of faults that run from the Maras Triple Junction (a junction with the East Anatolian Fault in southeastern Turkey) to the northern end of the Red Sea Rift (just offshore of the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula). The fault system forms the transform boundary between the African Plate to the west and the Arabian Plate to the east. It is a zone of left lateral displacement, signifying the relative motions of the two plates.[2] Both plates are moving in a general north-northeast direction, but the Arabian Plate is moving faster, resulting in the observed left lateral motions along the fault of approximately 107 km at its southern end. A component of extension is also present in the southern part of the transform, which has contributed to a series of depressions, or pull-apart basins, forming the Gulf of Aqaba, Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee, and Hula basins. A component of shortening affects the Lebanon restraining bend, leading to uplift on both sides of the Beqaa valley. There is local transtension in the northernmost part of the fault system, forming the Ghab pull-apart basin.
The Wiki has an illustrative image that shows the Eastern Mediterranean and how the fault lines close to the Turkish-Syrian border connect to the area of the Red Sea:
DeadSeaTransform.png

Notice that Israel is west of the above fault line system and located on the African plate. Moving south, next is:
The Red Sea Rift and the Afar Triple Junction
The Red Sea Rift is a mid-ocean ridge between two tectonic plates, the African Plate and the Arabian Plate. It extends from the Dead Sea Transform fault system, and ends at an intersection with the Aden Ridge and the East African Rift, forming the Afar Triple Junction in the Afar Depression of the Horn of Africa.
Here is an image from the Wiki of the Red Sea Rift, one can see how the fault line follows the Red Sea, to connect with the East African Rift in the area of the Afar Triple Junction. Notice by the way the location of Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia.
300px-ATJ_map_%28color%29.jpg

Next:
From the Afar Triple Junction to the East African Rift System
A series of distinct rift basins, the East African Rift System extends over thousands of kilometers.[5] North of the Afar Triple Junction, the rift follows two paths: west to the Red Sea Rift and east to the Aden Ridge in the Gulf of Aden.

Southward from the Afar Triple Junction, the EAR consists of two main branches. The Eastern Rift Valley (also known as Gregory Rift) includes the Main Ethiopian Rift, runs southward from the Afar Triple Junction, and continues south as the Kenyan Rift Valley,[6] then transects Congo DR, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia, Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique.[7] The Western Rift Valley includes the Albertine Rift, and farther south, the valley of Lake Malawi.

The rift also continues offshore from the coast of Mozambique along the Kerimba and Lacerda grabens, which are joined by the Davie Ridge, a 2,200 km-long (1,400 mi) relic fracture zone that cuts across the West Somali basin, straddling the boundary between Tanzania and Mozambique.[6] The Davie Ridge ranges between 30–120 km (19–75 mi) wide, with a west-facing scarp (east-plunging arch) along the southern half of its length that rises to 2,300 m (7,500 ft) above the sea floor.[6][8] Its movement is concurrent with the EAR.[9]
The Wiki has this map, but in a higher resolution than this screenshot.
1681008076417.png

The small Rovuma plate in the map, covers northern Mozambique. The Rovuma River that have given name to the plate borders Tanzania and Mozambique.

Here is another map of the area just off the coast of Mozambique:
1681008186842.png
The illustration is from: The offshore East African Rift System: Structural framework at the toe of a juvenile rift

Mayotte is part of the Comoro Islands located in the Mozambique Channel, visible above in the upper right corner. The Wiki on Comoro Islands explains:
The Comoro Islands or Comoros (Shikomori Komori; Arabic: جزر القمر, Juzur al-qamar; French: Les Comores) form an archipelago of volcanic islands situated off the southeastern coast of Africa, to the east of Mozambique and northwest of Madagascar. The islands are politically divided between the Union of the Comoros, a sovereign country, and Mayotte, an Overseas Department of France.
Which has this map that shows Mayotte to the lower right:
260px-Comoros_rel91.jpg

One can imagine that the deep underground chamber near Mayotte could collapse because the Earth crust above begins to move apart or became subject to excessive pressure.

Having covered the extent of the rift systems of East Africa, next is the location of Ethiopia within that system:

The East African Rift runs through Ethiopia
The Wiki puts Ethiopia on the map:
250px-Ethiopia_%28Africa_orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

And writes:
Ethiopia has a total area of 1,100,000 square kilometres (420,000 square miles). As of 2022, it is home to around 113.5 million inhabitants, making it the 13th-most populous country in the world and the 2nd-most populous in Africa after Nigeria, but Ethiopia is the most populated landlocked country on Earth.[14][15][16] The national capital and largest city, Addis Ababa, lies several kilometres west of the East African Rift that splits the country into the African and Somali tectonic plates.[17]
The map of the Red Sea Rift showed Addis Ababa is very close also to the Afar Triple Junction, which is the next triple junction following Maras Triple Junction in the Turkey-Syria border area. To Watch Africa means much more than watching Ethiopia, but of the 30 million km2 in Africa, Ethiopia is with its 1 million km2 and with the East African Rift running very close to the capital Addis Ababa certainly an area to include.

Last edited:
Thank you for this session, is the reason that sas extraterrestrials accelerate their presentation schedule is because of the electromagnetic wave? Taking into account that the world consortium will not be able to confiscate the 4d bleed then how appropriate to accelerate the agenda before many people see unexplained phenomena in order to stick it to their total agenda and there will be better explanations and people will ask for that so the governments will say calmly we will explain what is happening but I wonder how they will treat the Putin contingency for example? They will already be aware that 3d will not be a viable place to live so any effort for the systems to survive is a lie where there is no hope a devastated 3d planet a wave collapsing the sun's twin star and a real invasion to generate total fear and chaos.

Back
Top Bottom