Session 25 February 2023

I was looking for transcript in search function, but couldn't find it (I'm still learning to use website properly). :-)
You could go here Cassiopaean Session Transcripts and then click on the top right Search button and in the search bar write "short wave cycle" (with quotations), then click on 'Everywhere' and choose 'This forum' and then 'By' you type in Laura, because Laura usually posts the sessions. Doing this I found this transcript for example, where the C's say:

June 10, 1995
A: Or perhaps a fourth level soul... remember, as we have described to you before, levels one through four, more appropriately density levels one through four, all involve short wave cycle recycling, or, as you refer to it, reincarnation. Because, each and every one of these density levels has a soul and a physical body marriage, as it were, in progressive life experiences. Each and every one of these density levels involves movement to the fifth level of density for contemplation during the cycling process. It is level six, which is the first level where short wave cycle recycling is no longer necessary because there is no more physical orientation. Therefore, all levels, one through four have a soul reflection of the physical body at all times when in physical state. And, therefore, reincarnation of various types, is at various points on the short wave cycle always possible, and, in fact, quite probable. Do you understand?
and:

October, 22 1994
Q: (L) Does the interaction between the spirit/soul and the body physical produce some by-product that is desirable to other beings?

A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.
Hope this helps :-)

You could go here Cassiopaean Session Transcripts and then click on the top right Search button and in the search bar write "short wave cycle" (with quotations), then click on 'Everywhere' and choose 'This forum' and then 'By' you type in Laura, because Laura usually posts the sessions. Doing this I found this transcript for example, where the C's say:

June 10, 1995

and:

October, 22 1994

Hope this helps :-)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!:wow::-D

Although the repetition of the number 37 is interesting, I think that the Cs are referring to the fact that it was not provoked so it was natural and that it is a sequence of major earthquakes that followed and will follow this M7.8 earthquake. For example, before this earthquake about 800 earthquakes were registered daily, now after this earthquake more than 1000 earthquakes have been registered daily. A month has passed since the earthquake in Turkey and the incidence of earthquakes is not decreasing. It seems that this earthquake did indeed move something globally.

This is a comparison of the same month last year.

February 2022

Summary: 9 quakes 6.0+, 139 quakes 5.0+, 1126 quakes 4.0+, 3326 quakes 3.0+, 6657 quakes 2.0+
(11257 total)
Magnitude 9+: none
Magnitude 8+: none
Magnitude 7+: none
Magnitude 6+: 9 earthquakes

Magnitude 5+: 139 earthquakes
Magnitude 4+: 1126 earthquakes
Magnitude 3+: 3326 earthquakes
Magnitude 2+: 6657 earthquakes
No quakes of magnitude 7 or higher
Volcanodiscovery Feb 2022

February 2023

Summary: 2 quakes 7.0+, 14 quakes 6.0+, 150 quakes 5.0+, 1373 quakes 4.0+, 4943 quakes 3.0+, 11554 quakes 2.0+
(18036 total)
Magnitude 9+: none
Magnitude 8+: none
Magnitude 7+: 2 earthquakes
Magnitude 6+: 14 earthquakes

Magnitude 5+: 150 earthquakes
Magnitude 4+: 1373 earthquakes
Magnitude 3+: 4943 earthquakes
Magnitude 2+: 11554 earthquakes
No quakes of magnitude 8 or higher
Volcanodiscovery Feb 2023

Now if you are interested in the esoteric meaning of 37, look up the meaning of 3 and 7 and their combinations. A quick search:

One could say from the above that number 37 could mean that divine intervention is now real and solid in our 3D experience.
:huh:
Good observation @Eriko1177
Thank you, I am dealing with this Primenumber (Primenumberarchitecture) now for a long time. For me it explains the whole movie we are in. In one Session, I must search and will find the Cs told that by 37% of the vaccinated People the effect wasn´t like expected, so they had to intervine.

Some dreary subject matter here but important for us all. Thank you.
Special callout to this memorable quote from the session - “I don't think it's a good idea for you to go lurking about dressed like Rambo, guarding your local factory or chicken farm” - it made my day. I got a quality LOL from this.

Yep, good catch! The number 37 instantly rang a bell. I had read about it somewhere several years ago. Yandexed and what i found (please don’t judge strictly, i am quite far from math science)):

— In the modern world, the teaching of Kabbalah is one of the main means of influencing and managing social processes. That is why it is so important to see the manifestation of gematria and numerical codes in the manipulative mechanism of daily control.
To better protect your spiritual energy, it is desirable to understand the hidden meaning of conceptual numbers, most of which are prime in an infinite series of natural numbers.
Let's study the number 37.
37 is the twelfth prime number. Since the symbolism of 12 is associated with precession and the zodiac circle of constellations, 37 is of great importance for practicing Kabbalists. Remember, a 360-degree circle divided by 12 gives the number 30. 30 years is needed for the planet Saturn to make one revolution around the Sun. The planet Jupiter is 12 years old enough for this purpose. The numbers 30 and 12 are connected in 60, because exactly 60 years pass between two consecutive connections of these two giant planets in the same zodiac sign (with an offset of 8 degrees). In addition, 60 is 1/6 of the circle, and in the Chinese calendar, the year 2023 repeats 1963 in the cycle of 60 years.
Further. In Kabbalah, as is known, there are 10 stages of emanation originating from Ein Sof and forming the kingdom of the manifestation of God. Of the 10 Sephiroth, the first - Keter (crown) represents the sphere of the spirit and correlates with the pineal gland. So the number 37 covers this sephira and in the Hebrew gematria the words "God", "Only Begotten", "Power" and "Glory" have a numerical value 37.
The mathematical properties of the number 37 also have meanings. First of all 37 is the sum of the first 9 natural numbers
37=1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9; and the benefit of numbers 2 and 3:
37=32+2+3;
37=23+3²+2+3;
37=23+2³+2x3

We also see that the product of the number 37 by the sum of its digits is equal to the sum of the cubes of the same digits: 37x(3+7)=33+73, and if the number 37 is increased by the product of its digits, then as a result we get the sum of the squares of the same digits: 37 + 3x7 = 32 +72.
Moreover, the number composed of the sequence of isopsephy 1,3,6,9 - 1369 is the square of the number 37 (372=1369), and the sum of the first 37 natural numbers (that is, the 37th triangular number) = 703. 703 is 666+37, plus 703 can be represented as 37x3+373+3x73.
Now if we multiply the number 37 by its shifter, the number 73, we get 2701 - the 73rd triangular number. Interesting?
In the Hebrew gematria, the words "life" and "wisdom" correspond to the meaning of 73, and in the real Russian gematria (where 32 letters without the letter "ёthe word "wisdom" corresponds to the number 37. Mirror image! But you will be more surprised if you find out that 37 is a 12 prime number, and 73 is a 21 prime number! Mirroring again! The sum of the 73rd triangular number (2701) with its number shifter (1072) gives the number 3773 (2701+1072=3773) and it looks very beautiful! It is even more beautiful to see that the full circle of a calendar year of 365 days is divided by 73 and gives the number 5 (365:73 =5).

— Perhaps for this reason, the Catholic Bible contains exactly 73 books. Why not? After all, it is known that the gematria of the first sentence of the Book of Genesis: "In the beginning God created heaven and earth" in the Hebrew language is equal to 2701, which is 37x73...One hundred percent hit!

Yandex

Also here is an excerpt from
Christian Numerical Mysticism — D.A. Hals, book ‘Key to the All’,

all the sacred numbers considered are multiples of 37, the multipliers of which are obtained as a result of the addition of the constituent numbers, as shown in the table: The harmony of the number 37 (sorry, could not insert a table here, on the foto).

The key to the meaning of the number 37 should be sought in Hebrew rather than Greek, since 37 is the numerical equivalent of Keter on the Tree of Life, symbolizing the Light and Flame of the spirit that dwells in every human Soul.

Христианский числовой Мистицизм — Д.А. Халс

View attachment 72140
The sum of the 73rd triangular number (2701) with its number shifter (1072) gives the number 3773 (2701+1072=3773) and it looks very beautiful!
Yes, I see a connection: 37=EL 3773=ELLE (unit of length)
In the 37 Alphabet, when A=37 B=74..... Turkey counts 3700.

Q: (Eboard10) In a recent session the C’s said that things are about to get rather "rocky". Is there anything we can do to prepare for what's to come?

A: All instructions given up to present may be reviewed.

I was looking at The Wave, first book, chapter 1, and saw a reminder not to act in fear of earth changes, "That is strictly 3rd level thinking."
Q: (L) Does any of this mean that the earth changes that have been predicted, may not, in fact, occur in physical reality as we understand it?

A: You betcha.

Q: (L) Does this mean that all of this running around and hopping and jumping to go here and go there and do this and do that is...

A: That is strictly 3rd level thinking.

The previous session directed us to psychic and spiritual preparation.
A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual.

I see good reason why, as chapter 2 warns that the experience of merging at the wave could be like a psychic "thermonuclear blast". We're monsters eating human kids in alternate realities, and we'll merge with our alternate selves at the wave, so how are we going to feel about ourselves when we remember eating little children?
Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?

A: Is still.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.

Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast.

Chapter 3 lists some basic illusions that we need to work on: separation from one all powerful entity, focus on the physical to hold onto or protect, linear focus, time, unidimensionality.
A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.

Q: (L) Okay, what other illusions?

A: Monotheism, the belief in one separate, all powerful entity.

Q: (L) What is another one of the illusions?

A: The need for physical aggrandizement.

Q: (L) The focus on the physical as the thing one needs to hold onto or protect. (T) Is separate the key word in regard to Monotheism?

Q: (L) What is another of the illusions?

A: Linear focus.

Q: (L) Anything else at this time?

A: Unidimensionality.

When the wave is here, the bad guys are going to go up against all of us, so we don't have to fear fighting alone.
Q: (L) If water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents the Lizzies, can we destroy the Lizzies?

A: Knowledge.

Q: (L) But there are only a few on the planet who have the knowledge, am I correct?

A: What do you mean? Against all when all when time comes.

Q: (L) So the 36 million will be against all on the planet when the time comes?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) And those who have the knowledge and can dispense it to others ...

Thank you for this particularly info packed session. So far I have only made it to page 9 in the comments section. There are so many good and complex ones that I can’t just skim them.

I have often tried to imagine how to be and stay connected for when online meetings are no longer an option.
What I wanted to say here is (but perhaps someone else has already suggested it): would it be an idea to come up with several particular times in the week (some suitable for us in Europe, others for other parts of the worlds) to connect “in consciousness”?

Some may simply be moved to think about the fellowship, others may want to pray or do a meditation.

I see good reason why, as chapter 2 warns that the experience of merging at the wave could be like a psychic "thermonuclear blast". We're monsters eating human kids in alternate realities, and we'll merge with our alternate selves at the wave, so how are we going to feel about ourselves when we remember eating little children?
Thanks for the reminder ! I have read the wave several times, but I often tend to forget that part. A handy kind of denial. ("Not me, I'm not a child-eating monster!") :scared:
It is easy to understand that this kind of disturbing affirmation can become extremely traumatic during the merger with the other aspects of our being when we are not psychologically prepared for it. Knowledge protects, ignorance exposes to peril !
But I find it hard to conceive of how to really help others when the time comes. Preparing them in advance is complicated when they are already struggling to wake up to the current visible lies. The media takes precedence over our word for the most part even if we present them with reputable sources. We have seen it with the plandemic.
But if they are confronted with the naked and shocking truth like a thermonuclear explosion, how can we support them and help them face it? "Don't worry, I knew! So trust me and follow me!" :cool2: Or maybe they will naturally follow the example of those who seem the most stoic?
But I think in 3D and my worries about being useful when the time comes confuse my thoughts...

Thank you for this particularly info packed session. So far I have only made it to page 9 in the comments section. There are so many good and complex ones that I can’t just skim them.

I have often tried to imagine how to be and stay connected for when online meetings are no longer an option.
What I wanted to say here is (but perhaps someone else has already suggested it): would it be an idea to come up with several particular times in the week (some suitable for us in Europe, others for other parts of the worlds) to connect “in consciousness”?

Some may simply be moved to think about the fellowship, others may want to pray or do a meditation.
:-) Thats a great idea! good preparation !

:thup:

This is not really necessary as time is an illusion.
We can connect at any 'time', anywhere, no matter what.
Although such appointments could be used as a crutch to remain stable and sane and as such could be useful.

Chapter 3 lists some basic illusions that we need to work on: separation from one all powerful entity, focus on the physical to hold onto or protect, linear focus, time, unidimensionality.
A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.

You could go here Cassiopaean Session Transcripts and then click on the top right Search button and in the search bar write "short wave cycle" (with quotations), then click on 'Everywhere' and choose 'This forum' and then 'By' you type in Laura, because Laura usually posts the sessions.
You can also use this link to access all of the Cassiopaea transcripts (which has been provided by forum member KS), use "shift" + "f" to bring up the search box and put what you are looking for in it and it will show how many of those words/phrases are in the transcripts. You can look at each one using the up or down arrows.

I then scroll up to see which session it's in, go to that particular session here on the forum, highlight what I want to post, click on "Quote" (which pops up whenever you highlight something in a post), then go to where you are making your post and click on "Insert quotes" at the bottom of the reply box. Of course, you don't have to do this last part. I just do it so others can click on the top of the post that names who wrote that post to see the entire post if they want to. It's always nice when you include the link to the post, which is done the way I do it at the top of the quoted post.

I hope that made sense.

Good one, I had a similar thought - when (or if) the internet goes down, we can still connect via the 'inner-net' if we make an effort to do so. I think this has a lot to do with tuning our DNA antennae through both intent and physical practice.

For me personally that looks like doing EE on Mondays and Thursdays, and praying to the Cassiopaean crystals every morning and evenings. One could also do a daily meditation of the Prayer of the Soul, even if one doesn't have crystals. Journalling in the form of 'writing letters to the forum' may also be a way for people to stay connected? I think the main point is to hold connection as a strong intention. There are other things that tune our antennae (and would likely help us stay connected) like cold therapy and spinning which don't require the internet - just our own commitment. In other words, the Work won't end just because the internet goes down. In many ways, it may intensify, but maybe not.

I used to live in a village where the power goes out frequently due to winter storms. It turns out that there are plenty of other things to do when the internet is down! It's actually very grounding - a great opportunity to read or draw, paint, play music, clean, cook, write, do a workout, or go for a walk, make a snowman, visit a friend, or learn and develop a new skill. There may be people who see that they actually flourish and grow in new and unexpected ways without the internet. The learning may be pretty fun, actually.

By way of analogy, check out these adorable little wood ducks breaking out of their shells and making a leap of Faith into their new reality!

Good one, I had a similar thought - when (or if) the internet goes down, we can still connect via the 'inner-net' if we make an effort to do so. I think this has a lot to do with tuning our DNA antennae through both intent and physical practice.

For me personally that looks like doing EE on Mondays and Thursdays, and praying to the Cassiopaean crystals every morning and evenings. One could also do a daily meditation of the Prayer of the Soul, even if one doesn't have crystals. Journalling in the form of 'writing letters to the forum' may also be a way for people to stay connected? I think the main point is to hold connection as a strong intention. There are other things that tune our antennae (and would likely help us stay connected) like cold therapy and spinning which don't require the internet - just our own commitment. In other words, the Work won't end just because the internet goes down. In many ways, it may intensify, but maybe not.

I used to live in a village where the power goes out frequently due to winter storms. It turns out that there are plenty of other things to do when the internet is down! It's actually very grounding - a great opportunity to read or draw, paint, play music, clean, cook, write, do a workout, or go for a walk, make a snowman, visit a friend, or learn and develop a new skill. There may be people who see that they actually flourish and grow in new and unexpected ways without the internet. The learning may be pretty fun, actually.

By way of analogy, check out these adorable little wood ducks breaking out of their shells and making a leap of Faith into their new reality!

Fantastic video you put. Made me laugh but also made feel marvelled. Thank you!

We can have a picture of Laura, Ark, Chu, some other members of the chateau with also a picture of the chateau and pray in front of it, concerning the cut of Internet that personally I do not think will be long, if that happens.

It is easy to understand that this kind of disturbing affirmation can become extremely traumatic during the merger with the other aspects of our being when we are not psychologically prepared for it. Knowledge protects, ignorance exposes to peril !
But I find it hard to conceive of how to really help others when the time comes. Preparing them in advance is complicated when they are already struggling to wake up to the current visible lies. The media takes precedence over our word for the most part even if we present them with reputable sources. We have seen it with the plandemic.
But if they are confronted with the naked and shocking truth like a thermonuclear explosion, how can we support them and help them face it? "Don't worry, I knew! So trust me and follow me!" :cool2: Or maybe they will naturally follow the example of those who seem the most stoic?
But I think in 3D and my worries about being useful when the time comes confuse my thoughts...
If we look around us, how many people know the first letters of what is possibly the reality in which we live? (As long as we're not wrong, of course).

So you definitely have something to offer.

I don't think it's necessary to anticipate, but to be there and do what you can.

In my case, I hope I can not have an attachment to my skin that prevents me from doing something, even if it is little.

Back
Top Bottom