Session 26 February 2022

Maybe those Portals are related to the history of The Fallen Angel (Us/Lucifer), maybe the fallen is in fact the act of been transferred to earth (Any race, in that time we were the race to be transferred or fallen), that shock cause lost of memory and amnesia for all the races been transferred at other "times".

Those portals are their tools to keep the operation of this Time Warp of 79K years, Lizzards keep transferring new races to Year 0 (79K years ago) through those portals and many other things, not just one use.

I remember that when asked to C's the origin of any race, they always give different locations, Lyra, Orion and many others, I think the Lizzards are above the time frame illusion and thats why they can seek an oportunity (Past and future, no problem) to "help" other races in order to "cheat them" into this "Time Warp Earth" were they can do anything to us or any race they bring.

For example": Kanthekians lost they home planet, nothing they can do about them, but thats the perfect oportunity for Lizzards to offer them a solution; Transfer to Earth an save you life (What they didnt know is that they were about to lost all his memory and knowledge and be kept in a time warp till the wave arrives)

All this is speculation based in what I have been reading in this forum, my word is just my opinion, what you think about this theory?

Hugs for all
Many Portals in Many Locations for different Races, for me is getting more evident, need feedback in this topic.

Hugs for all

I remember also reading it recently like that in Wave 8, 79ky for Kantekkians and 80ky for Venus arriving in Solar system.

The word "recently" for time coordinate of destruction of Kantek left me scratching my mind since I read it. I mean, even by Cs standards where "soon" translates to a decade, "recently" just doesn't fit into 79ky.

From above quote I get that original Ukrainians were originally Kantekkians, and that Russians of Belarus are closer to them than nowadays Ukrainians. What sticks out is that all those groups are Slavs, suggesting that appearance of Slavs on world stage could have something to do with transfer of Kantekkians. On the other hand, suggested transfer at 79ky BP then gives us at least 2 transfers of Kantekkians to Earth.

Later they gave another date in more than one sentence that coincides with the entry of Venus more or less (I was not in those "80,000 years":

October 7, 1994
Q: (L) What is the origin of the Aryan race?

A: 5th planet now know as asteroid belt.1

Q: (L) When did they come to earth?

A: 80 thousand years ago? Difficult for us to use your measuring system.
May 31, 1997
Q: And, that was what, 79 to 80 thousand years ago?

A: Over 80,000.

Regarding this:
Laura said:
A: Russians of Belarus are closer to the original Ukrainians. And they were originally Kantekkians and had recently destroyed their own planet.

I think if you put the word together with the previous one it makes more sense: had recently
I simply see that they are saying that at the time of being transported approximately 80,000 years ago, they had recently destroyed their planet.

These comments could also help you for your other analyzes and questions:

February 26, 2002
A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.
May 31, 1997
Q: Are the Kantekkians different from the Celts?

A: Only in the sense of long term racial and genetic blending.
October, 22 1994
Q: (L) The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars that we now know as the asteroid belt, you said was destroyed by psychic energy. Could you clarify that?

A: The occupants of that planet, many of whom are your soul ancestors, simply decided to develop a service to self atmosphere that was so super charged in the negative that it actually caused their home planet to be destroyed because the energy levels became so intense crashing back upon themselves that they actually destroyed the atomic structure of the planet, causing it to physically explode.

Q: (L) Was this done technologically or was it strictly done by mind power?

A: They are one and the same.

And this last:
April 8, 2000
Q: But then, as far as I can tell, the Hebrew monotheism is also derived from the Aryan, monotheistic, male dominated religion. It then "fathered" Christianity, and that has been the whole patriarchal, kill-em-all and let God sort-em-out war mongering thing under which we have lived for over 2000 years. This is the Western, European mind... it came from the Aryans, from the North; it was the so-called "civilizing" influence in nearly every respect that you can track. The cohesiveness and dominance of this type of thinking was able to civilize, but then civilization involves dominance, killing, war, territory, the Hitler scene, the whole nine yards. All of this is antithetical to all that you promote as far as being desirable. Yet, you have said that you were in contact with the Northern Peoples for millennia. Yes, Cassiopeia is a Northern Constellation, and probably figured in the early myths of these peoples in ways we cannot know, but the whole thing is that they represent all that is STS.

A: But so do you, so then why did we contact you?

Q: Well. I don't buy into that whole monotheistic, dominator, war-mongering, make everybody conform to one way of thinking head trip!

A: So, you think all individuals conformed then, or is it the soul that counts in the final analysis?

Q: Okay, obviously all individuals are different, and some did not conform then, either.

A: And neither do you.

Since overlords play with our timeline using 72ky window according to Cs, why restrict transfer only to one point on the timeline? As I see it, guys operating the transfer could have easily 'moved' a soul in more than just one 'illusion' time frame, especially because time as we measure it on Earth is an artificial construct according to Cs.

it is within those 74,000 years that they move mainly due to their interests, they go back and forth within that margin, if it were not so the Cs would have extended the range of years or named other points of time (the latter has not been denied or apparently not asked either) in any way the fact that they can travel in time does not imply that they change all of reality, there are things that perhaps they simply cannot or that they do not see the need to alter so much due to their illusion when it comes to seeing.

I do realize this. It is a double edged sword. Disney has always excused his weird obsessions and traumatizing content with a few nods to the good side after the bad news goes down. The subconscious psychic dark side comes first. Bad Cop Good Cop. However you slice it - the kids get traumatized. I can tell you from watching Bambi as a child, it took me the entire movie to 'sort of' recover from the mother being killed in the beginning. It didn't matter how much 'good shit' happened after that. I think I was 6? I came out of there shaken.

"The film was re-released (original in 1942) to theatres in the United States in 1947, 1957, 1966, 1975, 1982 and 1988."

So yeah - every generation for almost 50 years. Disney shaped the human psyche on a massive scale, IMO. Major imprinting of archetypes on the young minds.

In my case, I don't remember the age I saw it, but when I did, the movie didn't attract much attention to me at times, but I do remember the scene in which Bambi's mother dies, I didn't feel much sadness even though I understood the scene. Perhaps due to a lack of awareness, besides the fact that I was very "egocentric" and enormously dissociated when I was little, so I don't have childhood traumas regarding this area (in any case, I didn't watch much television during my childhood)... in general, many series Animated films and movies at that time touched on much more topics such as death without more than a little censorship for various purposes.

Maybe those Portals are related to the history of The Fallen Angel (Us/Lucifer), maybe the fallen is in fact the act of been transferred to earth (Any race, in that time we were the race to be transferred or fallen), that shock cause lost of memory and amnesia for all the races been transferred at other "times".

Those portals are their tools to keep the operation of this Time Warp of 79K years, Lizzards keep transferring new races to Year 0 (79K years ago) through those portals and many other things, not just one use.

I remember that when asked to C's the origin of any race, they always give different locations, Lyra, Orion and many others, I think the Lizzards are above the time frame illusion and thats why they can seek an oportunity (Past and future, no problem) to "help" other races in order to "cheat them" into this "Time Warp Earth" were they can do anything to us or any race they bring.

For example": Kanthekians lost they home planet, nothing they can do about them, but thats the perfect oportunity for Lizzards to offer them a solution; Transfer to Earth an save you life (What they didnt know is that they were about to lost all his memory and knowledge and be kept in a time warp till the wave arrives)

All this is speculation based in what I have been reading in this forum, my word is just my opinion, what you think about this theory?

Hugs for all
The fall was on earth as far as i remember, what changed was the loss of the state of semi fourth density and the control by the SAS forces through genetic alterations through the interruption of light waves.
They said that Lyra was not inhabited and that all human races were created in laboratories in the Orion region:

July 5, 1997
Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

it is within those 74,000 years that they move mainly due to their interests, they go back and forth within that margin, if it were not so the Cs would have extended the range of years or named other points of time (the latter has not been denied or apparently not asked either) in any way the fact that they can travel in time does not imply that they change all of reality, there are things that perhaps they simply cannot or that they do not see the need to alter so much due to their illusion when it comes to seeing.
Yes, thats correct, the "time loop" starts roughly 79K years ago, but before that was more ancient civilizations that were not affected as we are with all this changes in history to reach maximum feeding for 4D STS.

Yes, thats correct, the "time loop" starts roughly 79K years ago, but before that was more ancient civilizations that were not affected as we are with all this changes in history to reach maximum feeding for 4D STS.
Yes, because it is certainly not necessary.

Music: Night on Bald Mountain by Mussorgsky (see above posts for context)
Animation: Walt Disney's Fantasia 1940

Thanks, Uncle Walt, for disturbing my childhood. Lead animator was a guy with Ukrainian roots.
Interesting release date: Start of WWII prior to US entrance and prior to the Nazi Invasion of Russia.

Amazing Synchronicity what with Bald Mountain being in or near Kiev and the C's talking about portals there..

Bonus material: according to Fritz Springmeyer, the CIA used Fantasia for mind control programming.

I can somewhat vouch for this based on personal experience.
Wow, Thank you for this! A scary movie indeed ... Reminded me of two things - a bat as a coronavirus source to start this + the look of the Dragon at Lord of the RIngs and this scene with Gandalf, feels like the ending of this "movie"?

Was thinking is there any C's comment on how to "close" or escape portals effect, or protect yourself if you live nearby some of those portals? Also if Portals are open now, more aggression and pain make people sink into the energies of fear, which make them more suitable for 4D STS upload and influence, and also the emotional part within all Slavic people is triggered by War again, making half of Europe truly emotionally open for influences of 4D STS? It is a sort of heavenly irony that a comedian is leading people to tragedy ... there must be a twist in humor to make even those people scatter all over Europe now to laugh at this misery Zelenski is doing to his people ...

Pierre said:
"...
Now, a session (3 August 1996) addressed this triple bad day:
As shown in the chapter 3: The 27 million year cometary cycle of "Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps, and the Virus-Information Connection" the closing of 27 million years twin Sun will occur probably soon.

The Wave grand cycle (309.000) is a multiple of 27 million

As shown in the book "Cometary Encounters" the 3,600 years cycle is probably real and its closing is imminent.

So we indeed have the conjunction of three major cycles, which will affect Rockefeller and the likes in a triple way:
- health-wise (plague 2.0, virus from space)
- finance-wise (manufactured economic crisis that becomes uncontrollable)
- social-wise (popular uprisings due prolly to the two factors mentioned above)

Now, the Cs mentioned a fourth change, FRV:

The change in FRV might be solely due to the conjunction of the three cycles, but there is this remark:

Which makes me wonder, although it might sound crazy, can focused consciousness of, say 200 collinear individuals, contribute the rise of FRV of our planet?

If the hypothesis about the rise in FRV occuring in April 2022 is true, the last word of Guillaume Belibaste, the last Cathar, pronounced at the stake in November 1321 might be prophetic. He said: “In 700 years the laurel will become green again, good people will return"
...."

-First
"....
- health-wise (plague 2.0, virus from space) ....."

US has biolabs with plague, anthrax in Ukraine: Russia​

Russia presents new evidence on Ukraine biolabs, comments on links to Biden and US​

And if is correct that plaque long incubation period is 32 days,by this C J Duncan 1, S Scott
in this article

I would not be surprised because of the war activities in Ukraine which started at the end of february that some sort of disease Surprisingly show up in April.

-Second
"...
- finance-wise (manufactured economic crisis that becomes uncontrollable)...."

Putin sets deadline for ruble gas payments​

The measure will take effect on April 1
https://www.rt.com/russia/553053-putin-sets-deadline-for-ruble/ ,

Germany and France react to Russia’s gas-for-ruble demand​

Paris and Berlin insist they'll only pay with euro, signal they’re prepared for a cutoff
https://www.rt.com/news/553066-germany-france-gas-rubles/ ,

if they stick to their position that they will not use rubles for payment and whan you add this statement from German multinational chemicals giant BASF
"..... has warned of the drastic consequences if gas supply from Russia is interrupted, German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine reported on Wednesday....."

If we know that much of the world uses the US dollar and the euro as their transaction payment currency, whan you see that Putin od 1 april demand gas payments in rubles and that Europeans will not accept this, April seems to me like the month when could all starts.

-Third
"....
- social-wise (popular uprisings due prolly to the two factors mentioned above)

You already have protests in whole of the world because of fuel and gases prices

-Fourth:
"....Now, the Cs mentioned a fourth change, FRV:

The change in FRV might be solely due to the conjunction of the three cycles, but there is this remark:

Which makes me wonder, although it might sound crazy, can focused consciousness of, say 200 collinear individuals, contribute the rise of FRV of our planet?
"...
If the hypothesis about the rise in FRV occuring in April 2022...."

It come to my mind,
Maze Dances,

Session 16 July 2009​

"...........
After I posted the last session, which I did today, one of the forum members posted an article about Maze Dances, or the Dance of Ariadne, or the Crane Dance. And they even put a link to where you could download or see one. (To Ark) Did you ever get it downloaded? (Ark) I downloaded all of them for you {on the minime system which takes hours}. (L) Can we watch them? (Ark) We can. (L) Okay, so we'll watch them later - well, I guess we better watch them now. We'll take a break and watch them before we ask about them. (Break to watch 5 dancing videos) (L) Ya'll still there?
Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?
A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?
A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.
........"

This 2022 April have potential to be "April Drop Dead date"

Q: (SummerLite) Is Putin one of Schwab's world leaders?

A: No

Q: (Chu) aimarok says: "Come on, SummerLite." [laughter]

Q: (SummerLite) For clarity, Schwab is lying about Putin then?

A: Yes

(aimarok) Putin knows Schwab from the 90s, but it doesn't make him his puppet.

(L) Exactly right.

(Pophistorian) Schwab, on video, CLAIMED Putin was one of his Young Global Leaders.

(Joe) Dude! Do you know how many people like him around the world name drop and say, "I know these people"?

(Niall) He wants you to think he's powerful.

(Scottie) They like to lie - A LOT!

(L) When did we start believing things that psychopaths say?

Andrei touched upon this topic in his latest article:

How many of you remember the endless stream of warnings that “Putin works for Schwab” or “Putin is in bed with Netanyahu”, he will “sell out the Donbass” and he is “bluffing” about sanctions.

Then came the ultimatum. They dismissed it.

Then came the Special Military Operation (SMO). They dismissed it.

Then came the news that Russia would sell gas to hostile states only in Rubles. They dismissed it.

See, for them, there are only two options:
  1. Putin is a Davos/Bilderberger/CFR/WEF/etc. agent
  2. Putin is bluffing
So let me ask you all: with a eight year track of being wrong, every time, why would you listen to these clowns?

I mean, seriously, not only are they wrong, but they are using all the talking points of US PSYOPs.

Q: (L) Today is February 26th, 2022. Okay, here we go. I'm so wound up...

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?

Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

Well Russian troops retreated from the Kiev surroundings showing that in fact they are not aware of the portal question:

(Ryu) Does Putin knows about Ukraine having a portal? And does he know about Kantekkians?

Q: (SummerLite) It's said Putin is bombing US bioweapons sites.

Q: (Keit) I have a question about Russia. We have vocal anti-war sentiments within Russia. Will they lead to a change in power? Will it lead to Russia's destruction?

Q: (Niall) Can I do a follow-up about the bioweapons sites? There's a theory that these bioweapons sites were built there with a view to creating something like an ethnic-specific weapon to use against Russians. Is that what they were for?

A: Partly, indeed.

Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.

Q: (Juba) Is that the reason why Khazaria was the same as today's Ukraine. Portal, STS energy...

A: Partly.

1.- Here is my question, are the TPTB now again in control of that portal ?

2.- If so, will it again fall into the hands of the Russians in the near future? or is that another lost cause for the good guys ?

The above are just questions for the C's. If possible.

Things look a little bit shaky in that struggling corner...

Just my two cents... :cool2:
:cool2::cool2:

I live in Shanghai. There are looming food shortages as predicted. The city has been locked down for more than a month and supplies are hard to come by. I hoped the C's prediction would not come so soon. Knowledge protects. Thanks for the Truth.

I live in Shanghai. There are looming food shortages as predicted. The city has been locked down for more than a month and supplies are hard to come by. I hoped the C's prediction would not come so soon. Knowledge protects. Thanks for the Truth.
Hi Bravo The Wanderer, I am also in SH, the situation is indeed a bit stressful but hopefully we were I think all able to receive some foods/medicine from govt, or through group buying. Take care!

Back
Top Bottom