Session 27 Aug 2022

Continuing the comments seen in earlier post.

In this Session:
(Ark)….. Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?
A: Yes

Q: (Ark) If it is a frequency, I would like to know what kind of geometry has this 4th-dimensional reality? Is there such a concept of a distance there, for instance?
A: No

Q: (Ark) Well, there is something more general than distance. For instance, there is a degenerate metric. Is there a metric there? Metric tensor?

Q: (Ark) Well, if it is not a distance but it is a metric tensor, does it mean it is degenerate so that there is zero distance between two different points?

Okay, but what is a ‘metric tensor’? And then, what is the ‘metric tensor’ to the 3D universe? So, looking into wikipedia to what is a “metric tensor,” there I found only difficult math terminology for laypeople. Even so I got some rough idea of what is this concept in an abstract sense —as way to escape from complicate jargons of math since I’m not a mathematician. Yet if one here can give a not clerical and better clarification (or fix my next explanation if necessary), it is very welcome.

Anyway, as primarily considered by Gauss, its mathematician idealizer, a Metric tensor determines a region related to a curve surface when the surface is deformed. But this region relies on features that are constants in relation to the curve. See, the metric tensor also points in what direction that deformation is being composed —i.e. the ‘vectorial space,’ which makes me think that a density also has a movement… somehow.

So, as pre-conceptualized, the 3 dimensional coordinates —and “formation-direction”? — of a 3D zone depend on constants of the curve surface even if the surface becomes distorted. For example some elements that are constants are the length of a curve and area of the surface. Also if you draw 2 lines on that surface and they meet at some point, then the angle between these lines is always constant —unless the surface is stretched. Therefore —let’s wonder— we can bend a curve as to have a zone where the distance between some points is zero, but how would be the geometry of a non punctual “region” where all its points have zero distance? Maybe like a 4D geometry?!

Anyway, moving on. As said I’m not a mathematician, then I have to trust in some geometric abstraction in my mind which is still difficult to figure to say the least. But let’s remember, “metric tensor” also relates to, or maybe even defines, the geometry of densities.

Finally closing these notes. For this world some constants are the 3 dimensionality, …, and what delimits its surface. But big question: apparently the universe is infinite, even so can we think of the geometry of the boundaries of the 3rd density? Perhaps a sphere? Hmm, maybe not. Whatever it is, —and around this the C’s have mentioned several “side-gons”— it seems to define our 3D universe as ruled by the so called “metric tensor”. And that’s it. I mean that the 3 dimensionality entwined with other constants is “a geometry of thought as indicated by the C’s:

August 11th 2018 Session

Q: (L)........What is the foundational impetus for... What is the motive force, the push - I mean, we have an idea that there's consciousness involved and all these kinds of things, but it looks like consciousness itself developed and evolved along with matter - so, what is the impetus - the push - that crossed the barrier from a world of just pure information that was shaping and directing matter into life-bearing containers? What was the impetus?
A: Gravity.

Q: (L) So gravity is the bridge between information and matter?

(Pierre) Gravity and information... So matter is...
A: Unstable gravity waves, electromagnetism/light.
A: Gravity is all information.

(Ark) …..One thing is to talk about gravity, and another thing is to do something about gravity. Apparently, geometry is important somehow for understanding gravity. We know our space is 3 dimensional. Well, why? Well, probably there is some reason. And then we know there are other dimensions. How many, we don't know...
A: Necessary for expression of thought in sequence.

(L) Apparently, in order for it to be in sequence, maybe thoughts are something more than 2-dimensional things?
A: Geometry of thought requires it.
Just some thoughts.​

Session Date: August 27th 2022

Laura, Andromeda and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoP, Chu, Scottie, Niall, Princess Leia, Noko the Wonderdog, Chairman Lulin

FOTCM Members attending by Zoom:

3DStudent, 987baz, Adobe , Aeneas, aimarok, Alana , Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, Ana Huitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, Annp, Ant22, Anthony, Approaching Infinity, Arwenn, [Barb], bjorn, bluefyre, Bo, Bobo08, brandon, Brett, cassandra, Chad, cinnamon, ClaudiaYG, Cosmos, Deliverance , Dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, Ellipse, Elohir, fabric, Fallen_735, France, Gandalf, Gawan, genero81, Gottathink, goyacobol, grini, Harmony99, herondancer, Hesper , Hesperides, hiker, iamthatis, irjO, IronFloyd, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson , Jenn, jess, Jhonny, Josi, Keit, kenlee, keyhole, kinyash, KJN, Konstantin, korzik18, KS, Laurentien2, Laurs, Lilou, logos5x5, loreta, LQB, Luc, Lucius, Madara Horseman, Maiko, Manitoban, Mari, Mariama, Mark, Martina, mARTinSky, maxwell1110, Michal, Mikkael, mimimari, Miracle, MK Scarlett, mkrnhr, Mr. Cyan, Mrs. Peel, msante, Navigator, NewEngland Seeker, Nicholas, Nienna, Ollie, Oxajil, Pecha, PERLOU, Puma, Redrock12, Renaissance, rrraven, Ryan, Rylek, Ryu, Saman, Seamus , seek10, seeker2seer, Siberia, Sinapi, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, Temperance, thorbjorn, Timótheos, treesparrow, Tristan, Tuatha de Danaan, Ursus Minor, Voyageur, whitecoast, will01, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar.

Q: (L) 15 questions already!

(Joe) Do the people who've asked them realize there may be financial penalties (for badly formed questions)? [laughter]

(L) Well, we'll try to go through as many as we can.

(Gaby) Do you want to talk with jar?

(L) No, we're not gonna talk with him. We'll ask a couple of questions about him, maybe. So, I'll let Ark do his questions first and then I'll ask about jar. Then we'll get to ya'll's questions. Make these questions real good and give enough background. Alright...

A: Dear people of Cassiopaea hello!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Keleeinaea of Cassiopaea! Names signify energy flow.

Q: (L) Alright, dear.

(Ark) I have question. It's not about hyperdimensional being, but about hyperdimensional physics. I am coming to the session of 14 November 1998 where I was asking about the relation between 4th density and 4th dimension. And the answer was that yes indeed, 4th density is experienced in 4-dimensional reality. So, I got curious about this 4-dimensional reality. I was asking if it was any kind known in physics under the name of Kaluza-Klein theory. But the answer was that no, it's related to visual spectrum. And then there came the term this is related to a prism. Now, visual spectrum, I am associating with the frequency of light. And so, my question - which I should have asked then, but didn't - is: Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?

Q: (Ark) If it is a frequency, I would like to know what kind of geometry has this 4th-dimensional reality? Is there such a concept of a distance there, for instance?

Q: (Ark) Well, there is something more general than distance. For instance, there is a degenerate metric. Is there a metric there? Metric tensor?

Q: (Ark) Well, if it is not a distance but it is a metric tensor, does it mean it is degenerate so that there is zero distance between two different points?

Q: (Ark) Okay, that's what I was suspecting. But the next question is whether 5th density requires 5-dimensional reality?

Q: (Ark) So 5th density requires what?

A: No space, no time.

Q: (Ark) If there is no space and no time, what is there?

A: Pure information in units.

Q: (Ark) Alright. Next question: Is the speed of light constant?

Q: (Ark) Does it vary with frequency?

Q: (Ark) Are there discrete dimensions rather than continuous?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (Ark) Somewhat. Okay. Is Planck's constant a constant?

Q: (Ark) Aha.

(L) Oh geez. That's a can of worms.

(Ark) I am done. I have no more questions.

(Pierre) I have a question related to Ark's question. Imagine you have two different proteins, okay? And two different emissions of biophotons, okay? My question is: For two emissions, do they behave differently or not?

Q: (Pierre) Aha! But it's not the coherence that is differing.

A: Correct.

Q: (Pierre) Is it a fractal pattern?

Q: (Pierre) THANK YOU! You made my day.

(L) Alright. Okay, we want to ask if our brother jar had a smooth passing?

A: More or less as such things go.

Q: (L) Does that mean that there was difficulty in his passing?

A: Some

Q: (L) Why was there difficulty?

A: Drugs always cause such.

Q: (L) But in his situation and that of many other people, ya know, it's just too much suffering for them to endure without drugs.

Q: (L) So, it's damned if you do, and damned if you don't. What is he doing now?

A: Resting and recovering.

Q: (L) Did he in fact come to my house and move those objects on the mantel in my bedroom?

Q: (L) I wanted him to give me a sign that he was here.

(Andromeda) On the same day?

(L) Yeah. And it was kinda weird. Anyway... Is it appropriate for us to ask why he chose to check out?

A: He had little choice under the circumstances.

Q: (L) What circumstances?

A: His environment.

Q: (L) You mean like his... Well, maybe we should ask jar. Will we be able at some point to speak with jar?

Q: (L) Well, I don't want to pry into that too much without asking jar directly. That would be a little bit of a violation. I'm not trying to be nosy. So is he alright and are our prayers helping him?

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) Alright, so we shall continue to pray for him, that he will rest and recover and be able to speak with us at some point in the future.

Q: (L) Alright, I guess that's all for what I wanted to ask. And I guess now it's time to turn to...

(Scottie) Can I ask about our fiber cut?

(L) Our who?

(Scottie) Our fiber cut?

(L) What fiber cut? We had a fiber cut?

(Artemis) We had a fiber cut? [laughter]

(Scottie) Remember when our fiber was cut for 5 months?

(L) It was? [laughter]

(Joe) We didn't lose our internet connection. That's why you didn't notice. We have 2 fibers. One of them was cut.

(Scottie) Okay, lemme just ask the question then... On February 24th, the day that Russia went into Ukraine, we lost our satellite internet connection (which is a backup). Also, one of our two fibers was cut at the pole across the street. It took them over 5 months to fix it. While they were fixing it, they discovered that the same fiber was cut a second time down the road in Castelsarrasin. So my first question is: What the HECK happened to our fiber?

A: Sabotage energies.

Q: (L) Sabotage energies... Is a sabotage energy different than a sabotage person?

Q: (L) And what was the reason for it?

A: Similar things happened in other places, usually at points of conflicting realities.

Q: (L) Conflicting realities...

(Joe) Was there any relation to the Russian invasion?

A: What we just said.

Q: (Andromeda) What about our electrical problems, as well?

[We have had 3 events where there is an overvoltage on multiple and varied phases of our 3-phase connection from the power grid, resulting in countless gizmos in the house getting fried, exploding, popping, and so on. We run successfully on generator power until EDF arrives. Each time, the power company comes, we think we find something that could be the issue, but then it happens again some weeks or months later. These 3 events happened on:
1. January 23, 2022 at 6:20
2. June 12, 2022 at 11:00
3. August 10, 2022 at 7:45
It's really NOT very much fun... Getting insurance to pay for things has been a nightmare, and is still an ongoing process with no results thus far.]

A: That was due to other, but similar, energies of conflict.

Q: (L) So what I'm getting is that maybe we had kinda like a bubble of energy around us and when those other energies start really acting up and they can't penetrate our bubble completely, they just wreak havoc in our electronics or whatever. Is that what we're talking about here?

A: Yes close enough.

Q: (Artemis) It's wild and crazy out there.

(L) Yeah, stay home!

(Niall) Well, stay home and get power surges. BZZZT!! [laughter] If you stay home, you still get it!

(L) So, we covered all of our little thingies. Are you happy Scottie, or you wanna follow up?

(Scottie) Just for the power surge thing, are we on the right track towards solving the problems?

Q: (Scottie) Good. I'm happy.

(L) Okay, now... Go to the top of group members' questions.

(Mr. Cyan) How accurate in % is the Deagel 2025 population forecasts?

(L) Okay put that over to the side and let me talk to Mr. Cyan. Gee, I saw you at my kitchen table not too long ago!

(Mr. Cyan) Yeah, I know. A month ago!

(L) What is the Deagel Forecast?

(Mr. Cyan) It's a population forecast done by this company called Deagel. No one really knows much about them, but they predicted... I think, ya know, in Western countries somewhere between 50-60% reduction. I can't remember the details, but it was like in the USA there would be 80 million people less by 2025 - something like that.

(L) I remember! Ya'll were talking about it on...

(Joe) It was there a long time ago, like maybe 10-12 years ago. It kinda like got mothballed. Then they came back with an explanation of who they are and what they do and why they gave that prediction. It's not really that mysterious. Their explanation anyway was to do with climate change and all the usual stuff. That's what they said. But it was there a long time ago - 2010 maybe?

(L) 2010?

(Joe) It's been there a long time.

(Mr. Cyan) It kinda pinged in my mind because you mentioned in a forum post that you had a dream that we had 2 years left before everything goes kaflooey. So I thought, "Ah! This coincides with the Deagel thing"

(L) Alright. So, what is the percentage of accuracy of the Deagel forecast?

A: Not even close. There will of course be population reductions and catastrophic events, and things will certainly be falling apart, but not as they describe or predict.

Q: (L) So... They said something like 70% of the population?? Something crazy like that, wasn't it?

(Joe) They had different reductions for different countries. But in a lot of places, it was like either a 3rd or half reduced. Maybe 2/3 in some places.

A: Human beings are far more resilient than those types factor in to their calculations.

Q: (L) I should hope so. Alright, now...

(Luc) Iain McGilchrist's work had a big impact on me, so I was wondering: What, if anything, have the left and right brain hemispheres to do with our uplink to the information field and the higher realms?

A: They interpret in tandem the information received by full body sensing.

Q: (L) Left and right brain interpret the information sensed by the full body sensing system...

(Joe) Proteins.

(L) Yeah, all your proteins and your antennas...

(Joe) And your left hemisphere and your right hemisphere fight over it.

(Andromeda) Probably overinterpreting it.

(L) And the uplink to the whole thing is, what, your pituitary?

Q: (L) Alright. Okay:

(Eboard10) Is Elon Musk a Greenbaum victim?

Q: (MK Scarlett) Who killed Darya Dugina and why?

A: Several individuals involved in planning and support including from within Russia. The accused woman is the primary executor.

Q: (Joe) The people from within Russia would have been a fifth element, right? They're not actually part of the Russian government...

Q: (Joe) Was it more or less as a propaganda ploy to just show that they can get to people inside Russia?

A: Darya's death was partly revenge and partly statement to inspire fear. Plus she was a "burr under the saddle".

Q: (L) Alright.

(NewEngland Seeker) My question is taking Laura's commentary on the Secret of the Kingdom of God and linking that to the C's April drop dead date. Since Aries is the zodiac sign for April would the drop dead be a reference to a hyperdimensional being, i.e., Aries?

(L) $25 in the jar! [laughter]

(Joe) Aries is gonna kill us all.

(L) No, it's just kind of a... Where is this person? Lemme see him. Move that camera down so I can see you. That's pretty stretching it, dontcha think? You don't think so?

(NewEngland Seeker) [something about it being a hyperdimensional or a 3d related event]

(L) Well, I don't see how that relates to Paul's Kingdom of God except that you're talking about it the broad sense of it being a hyperdimensional thing. My emphasis was on the fact that the Kingdom of God was, as far as Paul could see, inclusive of individuals who were basically inclined in that direction while there were other individuals who were not so inclined. They were inclined in the STS direction. And basically, in Paul's Kingdom of God, you could only be inclined in the proper direction. Those who believed the lies or couldn't see or understand were not yet able to perceive the unseen. So, you're asking about Aries in terms of Aries being something like the war god, is that...?

(NewEngland Seeker) Correct. Something like a dark hyperdimensional being.

(L) So, let's ask: Is the April Drop Dead Date a reference to a hyperdimensional being such as Aries, i.e. the God of War?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) Is it more a reference to something that will manifest on Earth in our 3d reality at some future April time?

Q: (L) Um... Since he's asked the question, are there indications that we could notice if we were paying attention and had a clue what we were supposed to be looking for, that would indicate to us the death or termination or something of any 4D beings that were engaged in this battle in the sky, so to speak?

A: Not that you would think of as different. That is, a volcanic eruption could represent the degaussing of a 4D STS being... or just a volcanic eruption.

Q: (L) So you're saying that some natural phenomena such as floods, fires, earthquakes, gigantic thunderbolts and all that kind of stuff, could represent this kind of conflict, and it could represent a degaussing event, but it doesn't always have to. Is that it?

Q: (L) And so because of that, we would not necessarily be able to tell. Is that it?

Q: (L) And you say "degaussing"...

A: Not "death".

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Andromeda) Interesting.

(L) Well, I don't know where to go with that. Alright...

(Ryan) What were the mysterious red lights seen over the Atlantic ocean in late July 2022?

(Joe) Can I answer that? Fishing vessels.

(L) Joe says fishing vessels.

(Artemis) You wanna make sure, or no?

(L) Was it fishing vessels?

Q: (Joe) $5! All you had to do was look up large-scale fishing vessels. In the past, like maybe 10 years ago, they started putting on lots of LED lights all along these ships because they attract squid and other kinds of fish. When there's cloud cover and someone flying in a commercial jet above that is looking down, they see this big red glowing area as the light from the boats is reflected off the bottom of the clouds. So, anyway.

(Andromeda) There ya go.

(Joe) I just looked it up on the internet.

(L) Okay:

(Keit) Some analysts in Russia are saying that there is something in the Zaparozhskaya power plant that either Ukraine or the West don't want to become public knowledge. That's why Russians want official representatives to visit and record what's in there. Is there something they don't want others to know?

Q: (Keit) What is it?

A: Weapons grade uranium.

Q: (Joe) A month before Russia went in to Ukraine, Zelensky mentioned that Ukraine would possibly be looking at developing a nuclear weapon. That kinda sealed the deal for the Russians.

(L) So basically, Vladimir Putin has gone looking for those infamous weapons of mass destruction - and they ARE there!

(Ze Germanz) Why has the rotation speed of the Earth recently increased by almost 1.6 milliseconds?

A: Grounding the current!

Q: (L) Does that mean that something out there is grounding the current?

Q: (L) What?

A: Wait and see!

Q: (L) Does that mean we will be able to see something at some point?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (Niall) It's the Death Star!

(Joe) A nice shiny comet.

(Keit) What was the wave that people in Donetsk area (Volnovakha) saw in the sky today?

[See: Videos in Session 22 February 2020 thread]

A: A portal activated!

Q: (Joe) Was something coming through it?

A: Preparing.

Q: (Gaby) It looked like the same thing as in Aleppo.

(Artemis) Well, what's gonna come through when it opens? Can we have a hint?

A: Energies!

Q: (L) Okay.

(seek10) C's mentioned that the Hindu epics Ramayan and Mahabharat are representations of cosmic events. Are they the same event or different events?

A: Multiple events!

Q: (seek10) Is Mahabharat event happened at 1100BC end of bronze age event? If no, what is the event date? If yes, is it related to Victor clube's Enke disintegration event ( 1000 =/- 300 BC )?

A: Close enough. But the main event was the 12900 event.

Q: (seek10) What is the Ramayan's originating cosmic event date?

(L) Well, since they said multiple events, I'm not sure you can divide it up that way. So, next question:

(seek10) Is it the 2300 BC event hypothesised by M.M. Mendelkher?

A: Close enough.

Q: (seek10) The C's mentioned Anghor Wat was created by 4D STS around 1100 BC. Did 4D STS etch Hindu epics on Anghor Wat?

Q: (seek10) Did these etchings contribute to the creation of Hindu epics or later representations?

A: Later.

Q: (seek10) The C's said there were Prototype 3 (Neanderthal) before aryans invaded India 8000 years ago. They also mentioned that Neanderthals were also airlifted when the Kantekanians arrived 80,000 year ago. Does it mean some versions of Neandarthals still existed until 8,000 years ago.

Q: (L) Alright, you got more than one question in there! Okay, Ryan:

(Ryan) Was the Roman historian Cornelius Tacitus alive at the time of the cometary event of 536-540 CE?

Q: (NewEngland Seeker) Does the hyperbaric therapy increase our resistance to hyperdimensional manipulation?

A: Funnily, yes!

Q: (Artemis) If you're strong all over, you're strong all over.

(L) I don't think that's so funny! [laughter]

(Pierre) I have a question related to that. Does the 2.0 bar HBOT induce some qualitative benefits versus the 1.5 bar version?

Q: (Pierre) You were right!

(L) What are those qualitative... God. No, I don't want to ask that question be then we'll open a can of worms.

(Joe) Supercharged.

(KS) Is the "space virus" already present on the surface of 3D Earth?

(L) You have to be specific there. You mean the one they were talking about that might be coming that would cause a serious plague? Is that what you're asking?

(KS) Yes

Q: (L) We have SO much to look forward to!

(KS) What kind of intended upgrades or downgrades does the "space virus" contain?

(Joe) In the last session, they said there's a chance that a space virus would recombine with any number of existing viruses on the planet, and it would cause the plague and kill everybody.

(L) I don't think you can ask that. Viruses are so...

(Artemis) And everybody's different.

(L) There are a million answers to that question. Oh, wait... What kind of intended upgrades or downgrades? INTENDED... That makes the question a little more specific. What kind of INTENDED upgrades or downgrades?

A: Mainly a filtering system.

Q: (L) Like filtering human beings?

Q: (Pierre) Selection. Darwin.

(Joe) I applaud whoever that was for taking what the C's said before which was that there's a plague coming that will kill up to 80% of the population, and spinning it into a positive. "So what kind of superpowers are we gonna get from this plague?" [laughter]

(Chu) Well, they said that about COVID: That it was intended to do one thing, but it mutated in some people...

(L) And that tells us that you can't intend a virus to do anything because you don't know what it's gonna do when you turn it loose.

(Ryan) Is our Cassiopaean Crystal Network influencing and/or activating the subsurface Atlantean crystals described in earlier sessions?

A: No!

Q: (L) I don't think we WANT to activate those crystals! Weren't they used for control?

(JEEP) My question - July 18 Flyover Conservatives (FOC) interview with Dr. Buttar - he states the mRNA shots have hydrogel containing stabilized e-coli, Marburg, and ebola that possibly with an 18 gigahertz trigger, will dissolve the hydrogel and release the pathogens. True?

Q: (L) Alright, next:

(bluefyre) Mike Adams analyzed the clots from the embalmers and says they seem to be amyloid plaques. Are they amyloid plaques?

A: Yes.

Q: (bluefyre) How are the jabs creating these?

A: The jabs don't, the body tries to defend itself from invasion.

Q: (irjO) We now know that the enforcers for the STS 4D beings in our realm are psychopaths...

(L) Do we?

(Joe) It was from a session years ago when you asked about alien invasion and enforcers and stuff. And it was basically who needs aliens when there are psychopaths.

(L) Okay. So:

Q: (irjO) We now know that the enforces for the STS 4D beings in our realm are psychopaths and other pathological individuals. But is it still true that there are 3 ships with Nephilim coming this way as stated before in one of the early sessions?

Q: (Puma) In early August of this year a photograph of a UFO that the UK Ministry of Defense kept for 32 years was released. This photo was labeled by many as "the best image in the world". The Calvine UFO caused a sensation on social networks when it was digitally processed. This UAP/UFO had very different characteristics than is usual. No bright lights. It looks organic, rocky, one person wrote "almost like the underwater side of an old rusty boat with algae and shit growing on the fuselage."

In the image, we can see an angular, diamond-shaped object, estimated to be about 30 meters long, flying a short distance away from what appears to be a Harrier jet.

[See: UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video]

Is it a real UFO or was the photo fabricated to further support the Pentagon's UFO agenda?

Q: (Puma) If it is a real UFO was it manned or was it a probe?

A: Manned.

Q: (Puma) What are the organic, worn characteristics of this UAP due to?

A: Structural specifications for camouflage.

Q: (Ze Germanz) Was Roman Mithraism created to distort ideas and principles taught by Caesar?

A: Not precisely, but it came to be used that way.

Q: (Rancho Relaxo) What happened to Pompey in 51 to 49, that he did an 180 degree on Caesar?

A: He was manipulated via ego.

Q: (aimarok) Were any of the explosions in Crimea this month caused by space based weapons?

Q: (Toronto group) Canada is still punishing the unvaxxed with unemployment, travel bans, even denying medical transplants. Why is Canada the outlier compared to the other countries, and will this end soon?

A: It will end when Canadians say so.

Q: (L) Well, why is Canada doing this?

A: Experiment on "tough" people.

Q: (L) So they're trying to see how far they can push people who are reputed to be tough and not pushable.

(LQB) Does our Sun micronova about every 12,000 years as suggested by Ben Davidson?

Q: (LQB) If not, how did fission tracks appear in the glass beads brought back from the moon?

A: Other events can cause this.

Q: (Ze Germanz) Why were the images on tauroctony reversed as seen from the cosmos?

(L) No, they were correct as seen from the cosmos, but they were reversed if you were looking at them from the Earth.

(Andromeda) Maybe "as if" seen from the cosmos.

A: Artist confused by concept.

Q: (L) So it's like I thought. The artist was just using something like the globe...

(Andromeda) Where it was already reserved for an...

(L) For an artistic reason, and didn't... Yeah, so... Well, we're gonna have to shut down here because Artemis is getting tired.

(Joe) Can I ask a question? Ya know the 480 years that we assume were added to the timeline? Were they all added after Caesar's death?

Q: (Joe) Were they all added after Caesar's death up until the 540 AD cataclysm, or were some added afterwards in the Dark Ages?

A: 2 major chunks. They can be identified by duplicate histories.

Q: (L) Okay, we're gonna have to say goodnight because Artemis’s getting really exhausted and I can feel it. Anything we should have asked that we didn't ask?

A: No. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Ark asked a question: "
(Ark) I have question. It's not about hyperdimensional being, but about hyperdimensional physics. I am coming to the session of 14 November 1998 where I was asking about the relation between 4th density and 4th dimension. And the answer was that yes indeed, 4th density is experienced in 4-dimensional reality. So, I got curious about this 4-dimensional reality. I was asking if it was any kind known in physics under the name of Kaluza-Klein theory. But the answer was that no, it's related to visual spectrum. And then there came the term this is related to a prism. Now, visual spectrum, I am associating with the frequency of light. And so, my question - which I should have asked then, but didn't - is: Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?

Q: (Ark) Okay, that's what I was suspecting. But the next question is whether 5th density requires 5-dimensional reality?

Q: (Ark) So 5th density requires what?

A: No space, no time.

Q: (Ark) If there is no space and no time, what is there?

A: Pure information in units.

Q: (Ark) Alright. Next question: Is the speed of light constant?

Q: (Ark) Does it vary with frequency?

Q: (Ark) Are there discrete dimensions rather than continuous?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (Ark) Somewhat. Okay. Is Planck's constant a constant?

Q: (Ark) Aha.

(L) Oh geez. That's a can of worms.

(Ark) I am done. I have no more questions.

(Pierre) I have a question related to Ark's question. Imagine you have two different proteins, okay? And two different emissions of biophotons, okay? My question is: For two emissions, do they behave differently or not?

Q: (Pierre) Aha! But it's not the coherence that is differing.

A: Correct.

Q: (Pierre) Is it a fractal pattern?

Q: (Pierre) THANK YOU! You made my day."

As I read this it occurred to me, that the two entities that are irrevocably entwined could be, like photons, "Entangled". This brings me visions of the fractal vortices of Von Karman, which are involved with 'braiding which occurs in all kinds of fluid motion including that of continents, the actual motion depending on the viscosity of the medium.

Note that weather patterns (as an example) rotate in opposite directions: clockwise for a cyclone and anticlockwise for an anticyclone, and the opposite in the northern hemisphere where you are. These patterns appear in pairs if you look at the bigger (satellite) picture. But we have to realise that weather patterns are not two dimensional, they are three dimensional, or four if you add the artificial dimension of 'time'.

In addition to this the frequency was mentioned, which determines the colour of light; well vortices fit right into this as they come in all shapes and sizes, depending on the forces acting upon them. On the whole though, they are a smaller portion of a larger whole, and this is a "Strange Attractor". Imagine the Icebergs floating away from the poles towards the equator, evaporating once they get there, only to have the water vapour blown to the South (or North) again to make its way back to the poles.

So we have recto and laevo forces producing fractal weather patterns across the face of the Earth, which literally 'make the Earth go round'. (That is another story).

I hope these ideas may be useful to Ark and the other boffins on this board, seeing as I am not a scientist or a physicist, just an ordinary bloke who thinks a bit.

Thanks for the Session, very thought provoking.

(Ze Germanz) Why has the rotation speed of the Earth recently increased by almost 1.6 milliseconds?

A: Grounding the current!

Q: (L) Does that mean that something out there is grounding the current?

Q: (L) What?

A: Wait and see!

Q: (L) Does that mean we will be able to see something at some point?

A: Oh indeed!

Something weird is going on in one city in Serbia.

Mystery in Prokuplje, things catch fire "by themselves"​

Buzzing, strange and unpleasant sounds that began to be heard during March of this year in the house of Dragoslav Đukić in Beogradska street in Prokuplje, and for which it was impossible to determine where they were coming from, were the beginning of a nightmare and unreal events that have already happened seven months, as he claims, this pensioner survives with his thirteen-year-old son.

Not long after the unpleasant buzzing, inexplicably, devices around the house started catching fire "by themselves", from electrical and plumbing installations, boilers, blind tape, wooden objects, thermometers on the wall.

A few months after the strange arsons, the same problem occurred in the house of Đukić's first neighbor, 62-year-old Vukoj Jevtic.

From "Elektrodistribucija Srbije", which is in charge of maintaining the distribution network, they say that they are aware of the problem in Prokupacka street, that their teams went to the field several times to solve it, but it was established that the fault was not in the power grid and the current meter, and therefore that solving the problem is not within their competence.

- The user's connection is connected to the substation TS 10/0.4kv "Jugopetrol 2", from the low voltage outlet "Beogradska ulica". In order to find the cause of the problem, the City Network Maintenance Service performed an extraordinary audit of the substation and the complete low-voltage network at the aforementioned substation. Separation of the working and protective grounding and additional grounding of the neutral wire at the user outlet was also done. In the substation from where the user is supplied, no malfunction was found that could be the cause of the problem in the user's house - it is stated in the statement of EDS.

They add that recordings were made with a network analyzer of voltage and current in the user's house, at the low-voltage outlet in the substation from which the entire street is supplied, as well as recording at the solar power plant in the neighborhood of those houses.

- Based on all the activities, it can be concluded that the cause of the problem is not in the distribution network for which the branch of Elektrodistribucija Prokuplje is responsible. We emphasize that problems with switching on in the user's house also occur when the power supply to the house is turned off at the connection cabinet, which additionally indicates that the problem does not come from the distribution network - EDS explains.

The mystery of what happens in those houses and how the sockets, switches, water pipes, objects on the wall, the water heater turn on "by themselves" is inexplicable for now.

Until the problem is solved, these people have no peace, Đukić moved away with his son to live privately for a while, while Jevtić is on duty all day and night and visits the premises.

–– I've had no ignition for three weeks now, maybe this agony will end. I also bought new switches and started replacing burnt parts, I hope everything will be fine - says Jeftić.

At Đukić, the situation is still alarming, things are burning even after the electricity and water from the house were physically turned off, and the last time was a few days ago.

-- EDS teams were changing, they came, measured, fiddled, installed various devices and in the end concluded that it was not their fault, but that something else was the problem. What else it is, no one can tell me. I don't know how this will be resolved - Djukić adds desperately.

He emphasizes that after a few days everything calms down and just when they think that the problem is solved, something in the house catches fire by itself and it goes on like that for months.

An additional problem for Đukić is that he has been living without electricity for a month, his minor son went to school and after changing everything in the home installation, including the grounding, he called EDS to turn his electricity back on, but now they won't do it without a certificate.

I call the authorized company in Prokuplje for a certificate, they say that they cannot sign because they heard what is happening and they cannot guarantee - complains Đukić.

He adds that he does not know what to do anymore, because there is no way out of this situation and he does not know how everything will be resolved in the house where he has been living for almost 12 years and until now, nothing like this has ever happened.

(Luc) Iain McGilchrist's work had a big impact on me, so I was wondering: What, if anything, have the left and right brain hemispheres to do with our uplink to the information field and the higher realms?

A: They interpret in tandem the information received by full body sensing.

Q: (L) Left and right brain interpret the information sensed by the full body sensing system...

(Joe) Proteins.

(L) Yeah, all your proteins and your antennas...

(Joe) And your left hemisphere and your right hemisphere fight over it.

(Andromeda) Probably overinterpreting it.

(L) And the uplink to the whole thing is, what, your pituitary?

In reference to another session (which I'm unable to find back as I haven't written the date on my notes, so if you do, pls feel free to let me know) discussing the matter of Conscious/Subconscious/Unconscious mind, my question is :

Would that mean that the unconscious mind could be located in the pituitary gland ?

Here are my notes :

The human consciousness is roughly divided into 3 different areas, for the sake of this illustration :

The conscious mind / The subconscious mind / the unconscious mind

Accurate according to the C’s :

The unconscious mind is a conduit for connecting with the higher self, other selves, and the universal mind.

It is also used as a wasteland where scary, dark things are stored that you don’t want to bring up.

Close enough :

When you are a child and have a traumatic event, the subconscious not only finds a way to immediately process the information and store it, but also to protect you from further fragmentations.

It must seek to create a balance.

The very intense raw energy that is generated from trauma gets stuffed into the unconscious mind.

Q:
The whole point of this article is to say that ETs who abduct people are here to help us evolve and that it is only us, if you have dark and dirty unconscious minds, who perceive them as negative.

A: Wrong, you do not need “help” evolving, nor does anything else.

--> NATURAL PROCESS !

Would that mean that the unconscious mind could be located in the pituitary gland ?
I understand the pituitary gland as the one that facilitates the "connection" so that the unconscious mind can become conscious.

Once the circuit is complete, we can consciously work with the unconscious or let's say..., the unconscious is "heard" by us.

I believe that in most people the "connection" is bad and some non-existent.

In reference to another session (which I'm unable to find back as I haven't written the date on my notes, so if you do, pls feel free to let me know) discussing the matter of Conscious/Subconscious/Unconscious mind, my question is :

See this session:

Q: (NewEngland Seeker) Does the hyperbaric therapy increase our resistance to hyperdimensional manipulation?

A: Funnily, yes!
Hello, I am following the questions about the hyperbaric chamber, I find them very interesting and useful for the future. Since the beginning of the pandemic it is the first time that I have had a cold, last night it got bad with a lot of cough, I took a small device called Zapper that I made a few years ago thanks to the studies of Dr. Hulda Clark, I am better now and I wondered if there is information on this device in the transcripts or in the forums, finding that there is information but not specifically what I am looking for. On the internet there is a lot of information about Dr. Clark's protocols to combat viruses, the zapper I have can change the frequency and what I would like to know is first if the zapper works to eliminate viruses and if the recommended frequency of 30KHz is effective for cv or other new viruses that arrive and if the application of a small current at a certain frequency (this is what the zapper does) can counteract the action of the vaccine and what frequency would be ideal for virus or vaccine. If anyone has any experience on this topic I'd love for you to share or if someone includes in your questions in the next session. Thank you... 🙂

I understand the pituitary gland as the one that facilitates the "connection" so that the unconscious mind can become conscious.

Once the circuit is complete, we can consciously work with the unconscious or let's say..., the unconscious is "heard" by us.

I believe that in most people the "connection" is bad and some non-existent.
I think that what you call "unconscious mind" would actually correspond to "subconscious mind" - the unconscious being the conduit to make "the subconscious 'heard' by us", in your terms.

Then there is this from the Casswiki about "Subconscious" :

In the Cassiopaean material, the notion of the subconscious is used differently, and falls outside the realm of psychology entirely. The following part of the transcripts contains this idea:

Q: (L) Well, when one is dealing with psychology, what would be the best approach...what is the true aspect of the self or the being that one should inquire into in order to heal?
A: Subconscious mind.
Q: (V) Is the statement that psychology studies emotions, is that a fair statement?
A: No. Subconscious is same in body or out.
Q: (V) The subconscious is part of the soul?
A: One and same.
Q: (V) Is the higher self the same as the soul and the subconscious?
A: Yes.

So it would seem, indeed, that the pituitary gland correspond to the "unconscious mind", which is well a conduit that allows to connect with the "subconscious mind" (i.e. "higher self" ; "soul" ; "universal mind").

Making the link with this :
A: The unconscious mind is also a conduit for connecting with the higher self, other selves, and the universal mind.

I think that what you call "unconscious mind" would actually correspond to "subconscious mind" - the unconscious being the conduit to make "the subconscious 'heard' by us", in your terms.

Then there is this from the Casswiki about "Subconscious" :

So it would seem, indeed, that the pituitary gland correspond to the "unconscious mind", which is well a conduit that allows to connect with the "subconscious mind" (i.e. "higher self" ; "soul" ; "universal mind").

Making the link with this :
The C's could respond to the apparent difference with me in what you expose as "semantics".

In any case, the pituitary gland is the uplink for what it appears to be.

Hello, I am following the questions about the hyperbaric chamber, I find them very interesting and useful for the future. Since the beginning of the pandemic it is the first time that I have had a cold, last night it got bad with a lot of cough, I took a small device called Zapper that I made a few years ago thanks to the studies of Dr. Hulda Clark, I am better now and I wondered if there is information on this device in the transcripts or in the forums, finding that there is information but not specifically what I am looking for. On the internet there is a lot of information about Dr. Clark's protocols to combat viruses, the zapper I have can change the frequency and what I would like to know is first if the zapper works to eliminate viruses and if the recommended frequency of 30KHz is effective for cv or other new viruses that arrive and if the application of a small current at a certain frequency (this is what the zapper does) can counteract the action of the vaccine and what frequency would be ideal for virus or vaccine. If anyone has any experience on this topic I'd love for you to share or if someone includes in your questions in the next session. Thank you... 🙂
Just wanted to say I was curious about the Zapper too. I'm reporting that I did an imagination exercise of holding the two handles looking at a photo of the Zapper. I know this sounds highly speculative (!!), but I noticed it was helpful. The intention to have clear and calm energy was important I guess, along with the visual connection to the product; this Zapper has been on my mind to purchase for some months now. I have also wondered if it zaps only the parasites or viruses that impair us. It does make sense to me that the specific frequencies of invaders or parasites were worked out for the Zapper somehow.

It comes to mind writing this, 'The Power of the Pendulum' by the researcher, Lethbridge, who identified specific frequencies for metals and dimensions through dowsing. I wouldn't have known about this book without participating in the Forum here - it's a valuable book and gives me more idea of how specific frequencies these frequencies can be. The book broadened my idea of what dowsing is and can accomplish.

Just wanted to say I was curious about the Zapper too. I'm reporting that I did an imagination exercise of holding the two handles looking at a photo of the Zapper. I know this sounds highly speculative (!!), but I noticed it was helpful. The intention to have clear and calm energy was important I guess, along with the visual connection to the product; this Zapper has been on my mind to purchase for some months now. I have also wondered if it zaps only the parasites or viruses that impair us. It does make sense to me that the specific frequencies of invaders or parasites were worked out for the Zapper somehow.

It comes to mind writing this, 'The Power of the Pendulum' by the researcher, Lethbridge, who identified specific frequencies for metals and dimensions through dowsing. I wouldn't have known about this book without participating in the Forum here - it's a valuable book and gives me more idea of how specific frequencies these frequencies can be. The book broadened my idea of what dowsing is and can accomplish.
You can make your own zapper. I did it with these components

Just a little side note here.

I find it interesting to think of a possible STS portal in Cambodia.

Somewhere around 20 years ago i stumbled across one sci-fi book, which later showed that there were several others written in the same series. I believe it was called the Atlantis series, written by the pseudonym writer Greg Donegan

It was the most fascinating sci-series i had ever read !!!

Time travel, crystal sculls as storage of energy and power on various pyramids and places, the Ankor wat gate (!), Nasca plain, Naga staff, Thermopylae and the battle of Spartans against Xerxes, alternative time lines of earth, strange constructed “grays”, the threat of “the shadow” who from a different dimension (alt. Density) tries to enter and deplete earth, and its various timelines. Portals play a major roll. Also the destruction of Atlantis, the volcanic island of Santorini (and its destruction), Gates, gate keepers, the wars in America in the 18th century. Cambodia. (And more but can’t remember) How this all was spun together, was just so mind boggling. History interwoven with sci-fi and a (4D?) STS oriented density, being the background threat with its 3D STS minions hard at work. Collection of energy through war and suffering is another key element in the series.

Truly intriguing , especially the many outer worldly 4D STS elements wowen into the stories, made me really wondering if the writer had some deeper knowledge - or if not truly correct, then at least he was - in a creative way of ths 6 book Atlantis series - pointing at elements not easy to grasp with normal schooled senses.

Especially since i joined the forum and begun to get a better understanding over things like 3D and 4D STS as well 4D STO i often had to think of this Atlantis series in particular.

I should sit down one day and write a review over Greg Donegan’s Atlantis series… oh yes. (I already have the goose bumbs by thinking of those books)
it's funny, I was looking at the titles on kindle to look for those books and found:
Atlantis 2 Bermuda Triangle ----- from Bob Mayer (2011). Surprised, I looked more closely and discovered that it's one of his name also. I read he has had many names... ie: Robert Doherty . I thought I had read one of his book but couldn't find it.
I continued looking and found "The Citadel" by Robert Doherty
and it reads as such:
At the start of the Cold War, the greatest threat to America wasn't the Russians and the looming communist threat. Rather, it was an elite organization bent on world domination, a group so powerful only nuclear weapons could safeguard against them. The CIA knew what these men were capable of , and in a last ditch attempt to protect america against them, they built two high-security arsenals deep within the earth-- (...) for over 50 years, no one spoke of the Citadel, the fortress deep under the ice in Antarctica that held the most powerful weapon known to man until the Organization returned, hellbent on destruction...

Very interesting indeed!

Back
Top Bottom