Session 28 December 2019

Although I finished my formal education in the mid-70’s, for decades after I’d been having dreams of having to “go back to school” except in the dreams I knew I had already graduated, and was now working at the job I held. I kept wondering how was I going to school and work at the same time? In high school, we had what were called “mods” that were 15 minutes each and we had 27 mods per day. Class length was either double or triple mods, and we had a six-day rotation where classes and times were different each day. On the first day of the school year, you went to the office and got your class schedule so you knew where you had to be each day cause it could get rather confusing.

In my dreams, it was always the same theme. I couldn’t find my schedule. I usually kept a copy taped to the inside door of my locker, plus carried one with me during the day. But in the dream, I didn’t remember which locker was mine, nor the combination to the lock for it! So I never knew what class I was supposed to be attending. Sometimes the dreams would take place in my elementary school instead of high school.

So why the heck did I keep dreaming about going back to school anyhow when I KNEW in the dream that I was finished with it ages ago? Plus, why was I always muddling about so clueless in them? Duh. After way too long, I figured it out it was oblique references to the Work. After that, the dreams pretty much went away.

Well, last night I dreamt I was back in school again. But this time I knew it wasn’t my usual elementary or high school building. I knew as I looked about me that this was someplace different. I tried to figure out how to ask somebody where I was without sounding like a complete fool, and when I finally questioned a person about the name of this school and what town was I in, I didn’t recognize what the person told me. Yeah, of course I can’t remember. I do remember thinking I didn't have a schedule and wanted to find the "office" to get one, and there wasn't an office...

A new reality to explore, indeed. :-/
Hi Mrs Peel,

I'm a bit late in reading this but hopefully, I can add some insights.

I also had a similar type of experience, I kept on getting the same repeated dream with more and more intensity. The dream was about an exam I did in 1978 when I completed my A levels. The subject was further mathematics and the exam was done in two papers. When I did the actual exam, the first paper was extremely difficult and at the end of the exam, I left knowing that I just had to perform better in the second paper if I was to pass the exam. The exams came and went and I passed and went on to do my Engineering degree which I completed in 1983. I got a job and started working in Nairobi.

Now the dreams started about two years after I started working. I would wake up with the strong feeling that I REALLY NEEDED to prepare for the next further mathematics paper because I did not perform well in the first one. One time I woke up and was lying in bed wondering for half an hour what I needed to work on for FM paper 2. The feeling of anxiety was very strong before I suddenly realized that not only did I finish and pass the exam, but I had already completed my studies and I was now working!! That was the time I felt the angst and foreboding the strongest. After I came to this realization that I had passed the exam looooong ago, I dismissed the feelings and life rolled on. Now I should state here that back in 1978 I had an intense interest in UFO's metaphysics and the supernatural. When I went to University I experienced what I can only call a "pineal gland shutdown":wow:. My new-found freedom staying on campus and the whole campus scene completely shut out what had been a really keen interest in the hidden worlds.

Around 1988, I started on my spiritual journey when I was introduced to a channel in Nairobi, and a whole new world opened up. It's only then that I realized that the exam dream was addressing my life and I had ignored my spiritual growth in the first stage of my life, and therefore performed badly in the first exam. I needed to up my game. I have not gotten that dream again but at various stages, I have had different variants but none with the same intensity.

I won't try and interpret precisely what your dream was telling you, but perhaps after reading this you now have more possible storylines to explore :) Its all learning eh!

All the best and I hope you will share any "Eureka" moments ;-D

Although I have had "back to school dreams" on occasion my recurring dreams through the years have had a different twist. Usually, I would find myself in a situation where I had agreed to perform on stage in some way..either as an actor in a play or singing a song. However, as the curtain is about to rise, I am feeling anxiety as I have no idea what the play is about, failed to learn my lines and I am not in character. If it is a song, the theme is the same...I did not learn the song. Too late..the show is about to begin and I am standing there wondering why I agreed to it and why I did not do the work to prepare. I wake up before feeling the embarrassment to come.

The other night, my dream had another twist to it. I was in a building that had many rooms in it. There were others there too, family and friends. It seemed like we were expecting very important visitors but the house was a mess. There was massive amounts of clutter everywhere. I kept asking the others to help..warning that the guests would be here soon and I couldn't possibly get everything clean and ready all alone. No one was paying attention or just did not seem to care as much as I did. Everyone was just ignoring me! In panic and frustration, I found myself running around, picking up and cleaning as fast as I could but not seeming to get the job done quickly and efficiently enough. I wake up.

I know the dreams are telling me something about these times ahead. First, the fear that I have not done enough work to prepare and second, that I fear for others while knowing I just cannot clean up their messes for them but always attempting to save the day. Both scenarios are a life long struggle for me.

I won't try and interpret precisely what your dream was telling you, but perhaps after reading this you now have more possible storylines to explore :) Its all learning eh!

All the best and I hope you will share any "Eureka" moments ;-)

Hi Kinyash,

It's interesting to read of other's back-to-school and unprepared-for-exams dreams. However, I know precisely what my own dreams were trying to convey to me. :-)

Simplified version:
In them, the main theme was that I knew I'd already graduated from high school, but why did I keep going back there when I was already out in the real world and had a job?

The dreams began back B.C. (B.efore C.assiopaea). Years later, I found Laura's website and joined up. Way back when, before this fine Forum and the Fellowship, there was the Quantum Future School, and we communicated by emails via Yahoo Groups.

I then learned about Gurdjieff, and the Fourth Way where one strives to work on oneself using the "real world" as the school.

Voila! I am indeed "back in school" in the "real world"! Once I figured that out, in one of the last dreams, I actually was able to open my locker and I found my schedule! :clap:

But, in the recent dream a few days after this session was posted with the comment about a new reality to explore, I was back there, but the surroundings were different.

It was like "oh-oh Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.... " :shock:

As I've, unfortunately, never been so much involved with higher education in the university and I've didn't get through all the somehow stressful conditions involved with it, I've didn't had dreams about the school (maybe I don't remember them). Instead I had dreams about the job - I'm late to open a place, or I need to do everything for others, or I can not count on anyone to help me, I can not manage to do my job efficiently. My dream from some time before - I decided to take some job, or a course, and then I resign to do it and when I realised what I just did - I wanted very badly to go back and do it, and I cried a lot about it. And I really woke up crying because of seriousness of everything involved with that. Somehow then I realised that it was very important thing, but I just connected the dots reading about your experiences with school dreams and what it may be about. I hope I didn't quit for real, that it was just a reminder or a warning ;)

Ah, the final piece of work. I would say don't sweat over it, if it's anything like my rucksack quandry then the questions will form in your mind as and when needed.

Well funnily enough, an interesting dream visitor paid a visit the night after reading your reply Slipnet, and it would seem quite apropos considering the ruminations regarding feminine 'prefects' and the subject of my final piece of work (which was assumed to be a written piece - submitted to the party of girls). Also female, interestingly she has only ever appeared once before in dream context and that was accompanied by another intriguing 'girl', also wrapped in Caesarian connotation -

Dream

...Interacting with a female acquaintance named Julii who introduces a beautiful girl with tri-colored hair, who spells her name out as 'DEVIN*'.

*''In Modern French, devyn refers to a man who divines; a soothsayer (a female soothsayer.. a devineresse)''

'Devin's' unmissable hair colored black, white and red like a tricolor flag, though one I had never come across before, though eventually unearthing -

tricolore.png

And that it was her hair so strikingly presented (as a symbol) and not a dress or T-shirt etc. also niggled for a long time (amidst the interpreted layered Julian references) until stumbling across a possible origin for the word 'Caesar' -

From a Roman cognomen that possibly meant "hairy", from Latin caesaries "hair".

So it looks like I've found my 'subject' AND forum :shock:

Didn't think it would be that quick...

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
Session 28 december 2019

It is quite interesting to read your accounts of recurring dreams, and other 'strange' occurrences.

From my perspective, the last 15 days (+ or -) have been a multidirectional attack, anywhere from our only neighbour - renting the flat downstairs in our house did something that flooded our bedroom downstairs. I had to rip the floor out. Turns out his insurance wont cover the damage (it is 1/3 of our living space) Lucky we have 2 more rooms upstairs where we can sleep.

Then anything that could break did. Money vanishing from our bank account. PayPal taking twice the same payments, etc. The car, one of the computers, one of our main cameras plonked! The list is long, I will spare the details. Besides that 2 people near us have died during the holidays (nothing very surprising as they were at their ends), and it seems like many people around us (famille, friends) are seriously losing sense of reality?

That and the current chaos on the planet? I am wondering if anyone else has suffered relentless attack since the session? We have taken steps to eliminate all microwave activity in the house, such as phones, routers, etc. We both have been under a serious flu-cold that even Iodine is not coming to grips with (for a month or so now). We began doing the peroxyde treatment in the throat also?!

I am aware that life is a series of descents and ascents, and we are praying for this to end. Naturally, we are also reinforcing our immediate environment and relationships in order to better take the battering. And a battering it is!!! This awareness is key and I thank the C's and their children for keeping us on our toes!

Thank you for listening to my moaning - and thank you for sharing your present with us! It is with heartfelt sincerity that we wish you all the best of a #vision2020

Session 28 december 2019

It is quite interesting to read your accounts of recurring dreams, and other 'strange' occurrences.

From my perspective, the last 15 days (+ or -) have been a multidirectional attack, anywhere from our only neighbour - renting the flat downstairs in our house did something that flooded our bedroom downstairs. I had to rip the floor out. Turns out his insurance wont cover the damage (it is 1/3 of our living space) Lucky we have 2 more rooms upstairs where we can sleep.

Then anything that could break did. Money vanishing from our bank account. PayPal taking twice the same payments, etc. The car, one of the computers, one of our main cameras plonked! The list is long, I will spare the details. Besides that 2 people near us have died during the holidays (nothing very surprising as they were at their ends), and it seems like many people around us (famille, friends) are seriously losing sense of reality?

That and the current chaos on the planet? I am wondering if anyone else has suffered relentless attack since the session? We have taken steps to eliminate all microwave activity in the house, such as phones, routers, etc. We both have been under a serious flu-cold that even Iodine is not coming to grips with (for a month or so now). We began doing the peroxyde treatment in the throat also?!

I am aware that life is a series of descents and ascents, and we are praying for this to end. Naturally, we are also reinforcing our immediate environment and relationships in order to better take the battering. And a battering it is!!! This awareness is key and I thank the C's and their children for keeping us on our toes!

Thank you for listening to my moaning - and thank you for sharing your present with us! It is with heartfelt sincerity that we wish you all the best of a #vision2020
If I have also "felt" something these first days of the year.

My best wishes for you.:-)

As for the cold, raw garlic helps me. Half a clove of raw garlic, cut into small pieces that can be swallowed without chewing. As if they were small pills that you ingest with a little water. This several times a day until improvement is achieved. Drink you tea and absolutely no "artificial" sugar. Only the fruit. Also, the baking soda in the mouth, letting it dissolve slowly, helps and a lot.

Remember that after the storm comes calm, at least for a while.:rockon:

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

I see that the C's wonderfully loaded word-choice can be used as a psychic exercise - a lens allowing us all to see what is happening in our own lives, from our own vantage.

Where I am living, in Southern Canada in a small and quite isolated village in the mountains, the chills have been literal. On Jan 1st we had about 24 inches of snow overnight - my neighbours who've lived here for 20 years said that it was unheard of. It knocked out the power - luckily we are decently prepared with winter food, and wood heating, alternative light sources. A lot of my food is dry goods and not needing refrigeration - as well as long-lasting veggies I grew that are stored in the root cellar - an abundance of cabbage, carrots, potatoes, rutabaga, and beets.

The power was out for 5 days, which posed a problem for our freezers - again, we were prepared. There are good people here, caring and supportive, who have generators, and so a crew of us drove around and made sure everyone who needed it had a freezer hooked up to keep the food from thawing (after the snow, the temp rose to above freezing).

It also meant no internet, and no phone service. So what did we do? We got together, sang songs, made pie, ate pie, and talked about the state of the world and our lives. As an aside, I highly recommend pie as a morale booster for any situation.

So, this is my own personal experience of these unprecedented snow events that I've been reading about and preparing for - now especially, with the temperature down to -10C, and -20C at night. A younger version of myself may have been panicked, I have been paying attention to how the world may unfold in the Grand Solar minimum, and asking myself to prepare. This was a test of that. It is a beautiful time - a white velvet landscape, deer steak and eggs for breakfast, chicory coffee, and sitting on the porch without a 60HZ buzz, and good neighbours, friends, hardy mountain folk - and time to ponder the lessons of the C's.

Harmonious bleated New Year to you all.

I have needed to smoke a bit of hemp daily. It would keep my blood pressure reasonably low allowing me to reduce the prescription medication that the Dr's prescribed. Over the last 6 months or so, that has been reduced to almost nothing. Even the past couple of months I would not have any. If I do smoke a bit now, I feel really uncomfortable. To me, that was one of the things I was watching for to signal the changes are happening now. I have needed daily infusions since 1969, almost craving them but now the craving has stopped.

I remember one session that question came up. The C's said that this would happen and people would just quit having the need to use it anymore. Well, I think that I am at that plateau, FWIW.

I still need a bit because whenever I go for a week without it, my blood pressure goes way up to 190+. The alternative is to take higher doses of the prescribed medication. At least the craving has stopped. Now it's just for medicinal purposes, it seems.

(Andromeda) Did we want to ask about Betelgeuse or any of these disappearing stars and changing galaxies and stuff?

(L) Yeah, there's been a lot of REALLY weird stuff going on in the whole universe! It's not just global warming anymore.

(Artemis) The stars are burning! We're killing the stars! [laughter]

(L) I mean, it's... Betelgeuse looks like it wants to blow up, galaxies are acting weird... Can ya'll remember all the different things have come up in the news lately? Stars dimming or getting brighter...

(Chu) A lot more comets.

(L) More comets than ever before.

(Niall) Auroras on Mars.

(L) It's just...

(Niall) Jupiter has this hexagon-shaped thing on it...

A: The wave has many manifestations!!!

These manifestations of the wave according to the Cassiopeans and what happens with stars, galaxies make me think of how a 3D printer works.

What I mean is that in a pictorial way, there seems to be a rewriting from the other end of the galaxy, as if the universe were applying a new layer of reality by superimposing the old one, which would not destroy it in a direct way but gradually transform it from one end to the other.

I put a small video to show you, maybe the print head would be a little bit like the wave?

These manifestations of the wave according to the Cassiopeans and what happens with stars, galaxies make me think of how a 3D printer works.

It is interesting that you mention with the example of 3D printing. It turns out that much of the developed technology has its origin not only in the mere need to create new forms of production.

On July 16, 1984 Alain Le Méhauté, Olivier de Witte and Jean Claude André filed their patent for the stereolithography process. This because Alain was investigating fractals.

If it is possible to manifest a mathematical model in a practical way in the material world, give 3D printing a chance.

Reading the stories about the school dreams reminded me of a similar recurring dream I've had over the years. I'm a HS dropout - I couldn't stand being lied to. I figured once I got to "real world" the BS would stop - I was hopelessly naive. Since my school experience was mercifully short I guess there's not a lot of school context to feed my dreams. I eventually became a computer programmer, and I call the dreams I have code dreams. In the dreams I find myself urgently trying to solve a critical logic problem but I never have a clue what the problem is. Then I wake up and I'm relieved that it was just a dream. I hope to feel the same relief when I finally wake up from this terrible dream we're all stuck in...

I have been contemplating "the kingdom of heaven" a lot lately. And I do believe I've found it. What the Cassiopaeans have said previously about our soul being the most important thing and us having everything we need inside of our selves and then there being no God or Source out there but within us...I believe it is the Kingdom Of Heaven. And only by being child like did I find it.

I also sense that the Cassiopaeans are here or almost here because I find myself living by their words as if they were my own coming from my own mouth. Their word and lessons resonate as if they were my own. Hope that makes sense. I also wonder if I myself am one of the Cassiopaeans and I am about to merge with myself very soon - maybe each one of us are. Some beautiful things happening lately. I have been waiting for this particular transmission.

Thank you Cassiopaeans and Team.

Back
Top Bottom