Session 28 November 2009

- Hey Rabelais

Are you serious about the no more milk and cheese without soy. Oh man this is some commitment.

I hope you meant that it depends on the person.

Just got a feeling that knowing all that diet stuff requires a whole study.

[quote author=Rabelais]the quickest way to get "clean".[/quote]

Yeah I better get ‘cold turkey’ soon. :P

Thanks for the session!

I've got a doubt. I remember in this transcription this answer:

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

In this session they mentioned that "anticipating something" would "cancel something out". I consider this "cancellation" through their "wishful thinking" (I think that's related) as part of the "probable futures" that you could create... but, if those "probable futures" started to collapse (According to the transcription above), is there a chance that EVEN anticipating it would happen? (The coming of the Wave)

Smallwood said:
Unfortunately there are a couple of things that would prevent me from becoming a minister/member of FOTCM. But I'm sure there are always other ways to be helping you people and perhaps working with you once I am at that stage of my personal development when it is mutually helpful and possible? I'm afraid I am a bit of a tar baby, it could be a predator induced impression but I don't want to find that out in a wrong way.

Smallwood, I looked up tar baby, I was curious at to what that refers to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar_baby said:
"tar baby" refers to any "sticky situation" that is only aggravated by additional contact. The only way to solve such a situation is by separation.[1] Usage with respect to a person is likely to be viewed as controversial as it may have other interpretations.[2]
It seems from reading about tar babies, that it may be a predator induced impression (depending on the context of the situation, and in what way your attributing it to your situation, or yourself), in which case isn't finding out about it a 'good' thing'? If you Know, even if the inital knowing is hard, it eventually becomes easier the more you understand the situation and can make informed choices. Are you feeling trapped in some way, or in a situation that you feel you can't escape from? Maybe starting a thread about it in the Swamp or Family Life might help give better perspective.

Thanks for another great session transcript!

session transcript said:
Q: (L) You mean, if we, our group, our forum, our activities generate certain energies, it empowers people who aren't even connected to us to do things?

Q: (L) Well!

(C******) So they would have the courage to stand up and say what really is.

(L) Well, I guess we gotta keep on going because it's so much fun to see these things coming out! (laughter) I mean, I don't wanna stop the show or anything. We've gotta keep the lights going.

A: And on that fun thought, goodbye.

This is just PRICELESS!!!

SeekinTruth said:

session transcript said:
Q: (L) You mean, if we, our group, our forum, our activities generate certain energies, it empowers people who aren't even connected to us to do things?

(L) Well, I guess we gotta keep on going because it's so much fun to see these things coming out! (laughter) I mean, I don't wanna stop the show or anything. We've gotta keep the lights going.

It is so much more than that (for me)!

It is the difference between not wanting to go to bed because you would only wake up to a decaying World versus waking up and seeing a huge pile of work to do, but with a song in your Heart, that it will get done as the singing Heart does not fall on deaf ears.

A lot of people are listening in ways that we may not know about!

Oh the Joy of that, as slight as it might be, overcomes everything this mundane existence has downtrodden!

[quote author=session transcript]
A: These factors should be kept in mind by all the new PC members. You are all on the threshold of a new life. Anticipate not what the universe can and will do, just do the work asked of you and the wave will come to meet you and lift you up.

Q: (L to Ark) So it's kind of like what you said once: The wave is waiting for us in time?

(Ark) But if like a billion people start to anticipate the wave coming, it may stop!

(L) Or anticipate how it will come, or what it will do.

(A***) And lots of people won't be able to control themselves from doing that.

(L) So it's best to pay attention to reality and deal with reality that is here and now in a most effective and efficient way and let the universe take care of itself. As long as you are doing your part...

[/quote]
This part jumped to the eye and resonated the heart in my case.

Thank you for sharing the Session! :flowers:

Very inspiring session---and all the recent ones have been getting more and more so, right?
The point on they made that everyone's 'focus', has an effect on 'events' that are non-local, effecting even political events...wow! Quite a beautiful thing. But also within the bounds of possibility, if we've been keeping those possibilities open. :headbanger: :headbanger:

Excellent session. The part at the end about Climategate is remarkable, and it brings more shivers of awe to me! And yet when the emails surfaced, something inside me said, The timing of this is perfect -- the people who leaked these emails (and it was no doubt an insider who was disgusted with what happened) could not have done a more worthy thing for the planet right now, because it not only exposes one monumental cover-up, but it shows that official science can no longer be trusted and must be questioned at all levels. Priceless!

A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Thank you for posting this inspiring and motivating session. I have no doubt in the power of the EE program and the potential it can unlock in an individual. If I ever get a chance to help out and spread this message further, then so be it.

But for now, it's back to doing the homework and reading some more...

(Surfing the wave is such a nice analogy =)

GotoGo said:
[quote author=session transcript]
A: These factors should be kept in mind by all the new PC members. You are all on the threshold of a new life. Anticipate not what the universe can and will do, just do the work asked of you and the wave will come to meet you and lift you up.

Q: (L to Ark) So it's kind of like what you said once: The wave is waiting for us in time?

(Ark) But if like a billion people start to anticipate the wave coming, it may stop!

(L) Or anticipate how it will come, or what it will do.

(A***) And lots of people won't be able to control themselves from doing that.

(L) So it's best to pay attention to reality and deal with reality that is here and now in a most effective and efficient way and let the universe take care of itself. As long as you are doing your part...

This part jumped to the eye and resonated the heart in my case.

Thank you for sharing the Session! :flowers:
[/quote]

I definitely agree with you Gotogo. This is of utmost importance for all of us. To not anticipate!!! To just do what is in front of us. To do all that we can when asked, for the betterment of everyone on this planet. And that means doing all we can to see that the Fellowship becomes the success we all know it can be. Without anticipation, of course. ;)

Mjolnir said:
Thanks for the session!

I've got a doubt. I remember in this transcription this answer:

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

In this session they mentioned that "anticipating something" would "cancel something out". I consider this "cancellation" through their "wishful thinking" (I think that's related) as part of the "probable futures" that you could create... but, if those "probable futures" started to collapse (According to the transcription above), is there a chance that EVEN anticipating it would happen? (The coming of the Wave)

Interesting is if people anticipating something that collapse can be canceled (comets,the wave?).What if anticipating canceled the wave or coming comets.

A: Partly gravitational and partly observational in the sense that observation can enhance or cancel gravity. The power of mind and anticipation, take a lesson!

Anticaption is a little bit complicated think it can change things.

bjorn said:
- Hey Rabelais

Are you serious about the no more milk and cheese without soy. Oh man this is some commitment.

I hope you meant that it depends on the person.

Just got a feeling that knowing all that diet stuff requires a whole study.

Yup, serious. Dairy in any form seems to be really evil. Imagine, if you will, moving to a place that is world renown for its bread and cheeses... and then going on a diet that excludes all gluten and dairy... soy too. This is initially an emotional bummer, because we are conditioned to like things that are bad for us, but once put to practice the benefits begin to come to the fore.

There was a time not too long ago when the thought of going cheese-less and butter-less was preposterous to me. Heck, I wasn't lactose intolerant, I thought. But when the Cs told me point blank to dump dairy, I took it to heart. The results are beginning to reveal themselves as rather more dramatic than I had imagined.

Sure there is "study" required, but just about everything you need to know is posted or linked to right here. Go into the diet and recipe threads and get started. I was in denial for a long time, but once I committed to the idea, the diet and the learning process involved became fun. Be prepared to spend a bit more time in the kitchen than you may be used to. Making things from scratch, and grinding your herbs and spices from fresh sources can be time consuming, but keep your eye on the "prize". I have actually found the kitchen experiments, and observing the body's reactions to new foods, to be great learning events.

OK then, off to put a loaf of gluten-free ingredients in the bread machine. Bon appetit.

Thank you very much for sharing this session. I can't stop smiling :)
SeekinTruth said:

session transcript said:

And so fun to see and very motivating too. It also shows that universe take care of itself very well indeed :lol:
What a lesson in non anticipation. By gathering knowlage and cleansing ouerselfs in many ways especially EE, that those activities may have that kind of impact on others. It's wow. I couldn't anticipate it even if I tried :P.

Azur said:
It is so much more than that (for me)!

It is the difference between not wanting to go to bed because you would only wake up to a decaying World versus waking up and seeing a huge pile of work to do, but with a song in your Heart, that it will get done as the singing Heart does not fall on deaf ears.

A lot of people are listening in ways that we may not know about!

Oh the Joy of that, as slight as it might be, overcomes everything this mundane existence has downtrodden!

And those words will help me to do the work too.

Hi everyone

Thanks for the session.

Well i guess that anticipation is a part of our 3 D STS world, and we are educated in an anticipation world. It's very hard to stop it but i think that to know about it is the first step, when you are anticipating something and you realize about it (that is actually what happen to me), you can choose to stop it and remain observing. I'm doing it almost all the time... but it seems that it works.

About the EE program I started last summer but i do it occasionally for diferent reasons.... i guess i have to do it more often.

About the Diet i have just read the thread---> Toxoplasmosis - The Return of the Puppet Masters, the next one is --->Detoxification: Heavy Metals, Mercury and how to get rid of them. I know I have a lot of information and books to read and things to do so i'll go on. I have to review things about diet... i love cheese, millk and yogurt ... and i use to eat integral bread. I'll read the diet and health thread with my notebook here.

I'm very happy about the joy and beliving in a new world, we can do it guys so let's persist in our way.

Greetings !

Back
Top Bottom