Session 28 November 2009

Nem said:
I may misunderstood your statement truth seeker, but isn't it just the opposite? I mean that when we constantly think and consider a specific outcome, we then do anticipate and as a consequence we actually cancel it out. "New Age'y" folks while thinking of all those good thoughts, universal love etc. didn't actually make the world better. And there is a bunch of them! But anyway, isn't anticipating an outcome an alias of wishful thinking? We do wish for something to appear in the future.

This is close to my understanding as well, fwiw. Anticipation, observation - the mind 'interacts' with reality in a very powerful way, but the type of interaction is dependent on whether the mind is observing and acting objectively, or subjectively (wishful thinking) - and there is a world of difference.

Wishful thinking leads to increased chaos - objective understanding leads to increased order, and perhaps increased impact/influence (?) - especially as humanity approaches the Wave (the Wave approaches humanity) and we learn to interact/exist in a variable physical reality. Perhaps. Or perhaps, I won't get it until I get there, and all this thinking is 'out in left field'.

anart said:
Nem said:
I may misunderstood your statement truth seeker, but isn't it just the opposite? I mean that when we constantly think and consider a specific outcome, we then do anticipate and as a consequence we actually cancel it out. "New Age'y" folks while thinking of all those good thoughts, universal love etc. didn't actually make the world better. And there is a bunch of them! But anyway, isn't anticipating an outcome an alias of wishful thinking? We do wish for something to appear in the future.

This is close to my understanding as well, fwiw. Anticipation, observation - the mind 'interacts' with reality in a very powerful way, but the type of interaction is dependent on whether the mind is observing and acting objectively, or subjectively (wishful thinking) - and there is a world of difference.

Wishful thinking leads to increased chaos - objective understanding leads to increased order, and perhaps increased impact/influence (?) - especially as humanity approaches the Wave (the Wave approaches humanity) and we learn to interact/exist in a variable physical reality. Perhaps. Or perhaps, I won't get it until I get there, and all this thinking is 'out in left field'.

I think it is interesting how quickly the concepts became reversed concerning anticipation and cancelling out a possible event. When some one reversed the concept and stated that anticipation would in fact bring about the event, I thought I had read the opposite, but then questioned my own understanding of what was said in the transcripts. I don't trust my own understanding of what I just read! Then when a few other people pointed out the confusion, I felt assured that I had understood it correctly from the transcripts. I'm only pointing this out because it shows how easily someone can get some info from "the source", if you will, and immediately transpose the meanings or concepts and broadcast this info incorrectly to others. I can also see the value of this forum that we have many eyes and minds to keep each other on track.

I can't always participate as much as I'd like to, but I do appreciate this network. I was regularly doing the EE program, but the Thanksgiving holiday (my favorite as I love a day of gratitude!!!)seemed to have interupted the flow. I haven't allowed myself to get upset over this, just gently getting back into the flow....

Good night/day to all...

Joy,
Tree

Laura said:
jordifs said:
Laura said:
Session Date: November 28th 2009

(G***) How long do we have to detox heavy metals?

A: About a year, gently.

I understand that detox is very important. Nonetheless I do not fully grasp the comments that we have a year for doing it.
¿Is there any time limit? ¿How severe this toxicity may affect oneself in one year?
¿Is there any post I missed to understand this?

Thanks in advance,
Jordi

I should have smoothed out the English on this. The question was asked by a non-native-English speaker and her question meant: "how long does it take, on average, to detox heavy metals" - and she had a specific protocol in mind: DMSA.

I'm curious about the heavy metal detox protocol that was mentioned. Heavy metal detox is one of those areas where there is much confusing and contradictory information. I'm currently reading "Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment" by Andrew Cutler, but only just started it today. I hope the book addresses some of the confusion. So far, some of the things the author mentions really ring true for me based on my experiences with various supplements. DMSA is one of the chelation chemicals that Cutler recommends in the book. Is the DMSA protocol that was referenced in the session based on Cutler's information? This issue of heavy metal detox is murky and confusing enough that I even suggested it as a question for the C's awhile back! :D

Thanks to all involved for the session!

Mjolnir said:
RedFox said:
Hi Mjolnir

Mjolnir said:
I'm very sorry, but I'm lost... I downloaded the three stages of the breathing techniques. Is that it?

I think Laura is referring to the Knowledge and Being video.

Many thanks! But It'll be hard to hear since I don't speak english and I have troubles with listening in that languaje. :/

Hi Mjolnir,
You can find the Knowledge and Being video transcript in this thread.
Being a non-native English speaker myself, I can rely on a better and/or quicker understanding when reading English than when listening an English native person speaking. :)

Edit: grammar.

Nem said:
truth seeker said:
I think that the way it works is through the power of a person's thoughts. When you continue to think and attach to a particular outcome, somehow the thought increases the likelyhood of it happening thereby providing confirmation of the perception if that makes sense. If this can happen in just one person's life imagine the scale it works on when many people think the same thing.
Just my 3 cents.

Huh. Well now I'm not really sure. I've found that when I completely ignored what was happening around me, there would be an increase in strange stuff happening which would then lead me to form incorrect perceptions (thinking it was all about me). When I started to pay attention to what was going on, the weird stuff lessened. It's at the point now that I just notice (anticipate?) it but don't attach to it, it seems there's nothing for it to feed off. So I guess that I did have it backwards and also don't quite have my vocabulary together. Sorry for the confusion I caused. Now I'm confused...

Justin said:
Is the DMSA protocol that was referenced in the session based on Cutler's information?

I think the best approach is to do a thorough research, checking several sources to get familiarized with the side effects, what to expect, how to minimize side effects, checking other people's experience with it, etc. Is important to have in mind that this is no supplement, it is a drug, so one has to be very careful. Every person is different and it also depends on individual mercury or other heavy metal levels. So ideally, there should be some guidance by a health care provider.

I'm trying the DMSA only now, after an year and half of serious detoxing. I had the majority of the side effects: rashes, nausea, gastrointestinal problems, weird introversion symptoms which typically occurs when there is mercury mobilized from the brain, etc. I had 22 mercury fillings which were replaced with no precautions at all a few years ago. I remember even swallowing chunks of the mercury fillings during the procedure (on accident!). I used to eat a lot of tuna as well, so I'm very mercurial :shock:. This without mentioning the average heavy metal pollution that surround us...

I'm taking 400mg every other day and I'm looking forward to take a one or two week break. I'm using DMSA from Supersmart and for the time being, I'm following that protocol:

_http://www.supersmart.com/en--DMSA-100-mg--Detoxification--0248

Here is some info, FWIW:

_http://spinelife.stores.yahoo.net/dmtrpr.html
_http://www.vrp.com/articles.aspx?ProdID=1697
_http://naturalcandidacleansing.com/Mercury_Poisoning_Symptoms.html
_http://www.mercuryexposure.org/index.php?article_id=238

Hope this helps.

truth seeker said:
Nem said:
truth seeker said:
I think that the way it works is through the power of a person's thoughts. When you continue to think and attach to a particular outcome, somehow the thought increases the likelyhood of it happening thereby providing confirmation of the perception if that makes sense. If this can happen in just one person's life imagine the scale it works on when many people think the same thing.
Just my 3 cents.

Huh. Well now I'm not really sure. I've found that when I completely ignored what was happening around me, there would be an increase in strange stuff happening which would then lead me to form incorrect perceptions (thinking it was all about me). When I started to pay attention to what was going on, the weird stuff lessened. It's at the point now that I just notice (anticipate?) it but don't attach to it, it seems there's nothing for it to feed off. So I guess that I did have it backwards and also don't quite have my vocabulary together. Sorry for the confusion I caused. Now I'm confused...

My understanding is anticipation involves attachment. So expecting an attack and watching for it, is not anticipation if you are not attached to it. By attached I mean invested or fixated on it, or giving it emotional weight or significance.
Technically you could expect and watch for attacks, and if you where feeling quite emotional about this (fearful or paranoid, taking it all personally) you would in essence be anticipating.....because of your emotional attachment (which is your mind usurping emotional energy from the emotional centre) to it.
This seems to be the key difference osit.

Does this make sense? My understanding of this is a work in progress mind you. I'm still trying to factor in the desire to control the outcome into this mind.....anticipation seems to involve a desire to control the outcome at some level. Presumably to try and releave the tension of the emotional attachment? Hmm, hopefully I'm not wondering off into left field here. :lol:

Thank you once again for all the hard work that goes into producing these transcripts. A most enlightening one at that.

anart said:
Nem said:

Thanks for this clarity Anart & Nem. My mind was trying to come up with the right words for all of this and you both put it all into context for me. Also working on trying to figure how expectations along with anticipating something fit into wishful thinking. Believe it is the same thing, though expectations are greater a lesson. Been watching how I expect a reaction to be over something and many times it is not at all how I anticipated. Reading ISOTM has helped.

Another question I have regarding heavy metal detoxing is, if one has silver mercury teeth filling in the mouth, can we start heavy metal detoxing or is it all for not until we rid the fillings?

The example given by the C's in this session about "climategate" as an unexpected result of the hard work of those at the chateau and here on the forum is outstanding.

Redfox said:
My understanding is anticipation involves attachment. So expecting an attack and watching for it, is not anticipation if you are not attached to it. By attached I mean invested or fixated on it, or giving it emotional weight or significance.

That makes sense to me. You can be watching, aware of the potential that something may happen, as long as you don't invest in it happening, like you said. That would equate to narrowing your focus, which then becomes geared towards expectation of a certain outcome.

Bluestar said:
Another question I have regarding heavy metal detoxing is, if one has silver mercury teeth filling in the mouth, can we start heavy metal detoxing or is it all for not until we rid the fillings?

I've been detoxing for about 15 months now and only last month did I begin the process of having my mercury fillings removed. I knew I needed to feel better all over in general before I took the risk of stirring that mess up. In fact, I had the second one removed this morning and will go in Friday to have the porcelain molded one installed. Next week I'll have two appointments and do another. I've got appointments scheduled into February just to get this job done. At the end, I'll have to detox all the novocaine!

-Hello Mr Scott

Yeah I have eaten American pancakes before. Really Delicious. It's a great alternative. Thanks for that.

BTW: I Had my first encounter today. Opened the fridge and there you had it. Some bars of chocolate. Actually I felt really tempted. But that relationship is just over.

I never though about that before, as food being a emotional comfort. But it could explain the way I felt when I looked at that chocolate bars.

I have nothing against feeling better, Actually I Have to run a marathon in April. So I really need all the energy I have. So Yeah I definite join the club. ;D

Marcus-Aurelius said:
Hi Mjolnir,
You can find the Knowledge and Being video transcript in this thread.
Being a non-native English speaker myself, I can rely on a better and/or quicker understanding when reading English than when listening an English native person speaking. :)

Hi Mjolnir,

Apart from the transcripts, we are making subtitles, both in English and in different languages. So hopefully your mother tongue will also be included. But I think your English is good!

This session was certainly inspiring, specially the part about non anticipation. It's a hard thing to remember and its extent far more difficult to grasp. To do what is in front of us without anticipating is a great challenge. We are used to and programmed to want expect results from what we do, to have the illusion that we are in control. But what if every little contribution to our goals had an effect?

I think a big problem for many people (me included) is to trust that the Universe knows what it's doing, and that we are not here to measure what a "great deed" or a "little deed" is. We do what we can, and we can all do something. What matters is what comes our of it, even if we don't quite perceive it. And this session was a very good motivator to stop and ask ourselves what each one of us can do, without asking for a specific outcome or something in return. OSIT.

November 28 said:
A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Does this mean that anyone who hasn't cleansed all, or most, of the "unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth" from themselves by the time the Wave comes, is going to have their soul smashed? EVERYONE? So, even if someone is on the STO path, but hasn't cleansed enough of that stuff from them, they are going to have their soul smashed?

Back
Top Bottom