Session 28 November 2009

Great session.. very positive..
the beginning of the new world...
:)

Thank you for the transcript. exciting as always.

Iam grateful for the work Laura and team take ahead

Regards.

daco said:
Interesting is if people anticipating something that collapse can be canceled (comets,the wave?).What if anticipating canceled the wave or coming comets.

Uhm... that's what has been bothering me. As far as I know, that's (The comets and then the wave, those are separated events but related) a natural process but most people aren't even fully aware of it, but i think that if you would cancell something, it could require a masive amount of "thoughs" aimed to that goal. I don't know how it works and why it works... maybe is related to "create your own reality" somehow...

daco said:
A: Partly gravitational and partly observational in the sense that observation can enhance or cancel gravity. The power of mind and anticipation, take a lesson!

Anticaption is a little bit complicated think it can change things.

Perhaps this is not a "new lesson" here, as we learned (for example) we don't have to act against an attack, but you should anticipate it. Now I understand why C's said so, this is like a puzzle game. It seems that "anticipate something" is something that we should or shouldn't do and it depends on a particular situation. I'm still wondering why and how it works...

(P*****) So, anticipating a future event reduces the likelihood of the happening of this event? How does it happen? How does it work?

(L) I explained all that in the {training} video. Weren't you listening? (laughter)

I'm very sorry, but I'm lost... I downloaded the three stages of the breathing techniques. Is that it?

Mjolnir said:
Uhm... that's what has been bothering me. As far as I know, that's (The comets and then the wave, those are separated events but related) a natural process but most people aren't even fully aware of it, but i think that if you would cancell something, it could require a masive amount of "thoughs" aimed to that goal. I don't know how it works and why it works... maybe is related to "create your own reality" somehow...

and

Mjolnir said:
Perhaps this is not a "new lesson" here, as we learned (for example) we don't have to act against an attack, but you should anticipate it. Now I understand why C's said so, this is like a puzzle game. It seems that "anticipate something" is something that we should or shouldn't do and it depends on a particular situation. I'm still wondering why and how it works...

(P*****) So, anticipating a future event reduces the likelihood of the happening of this event? How does it happen? How does it work?

When I started noticing incidents of high strangeness happening in my life, I became afraid and wanted to ignore it and began anticipating that not only would it continue to happen, but that it was about me. When I did that, the incidents increased. One example was the level of noise surrounding me. I would get an increase in cars honking and people yelling. Some of the things said sounded as thought they related to me/my life. What I then started doing was to really pay attention to what was going on and listening without any attachment to what was going on. What I found out was that these coincidences were not about me. When I started doing that, these situations decreased and in some cases pretty much stopped. The increase in knowledge of what was really happened left no room for incorrect perceptions.

I think that the way it works is through the power of a person's thoughts. When you continue to think and attach to a particular outcome, somehow the thought increases the likelyhood of it happening thereby providing confirmation of the perception if that makes sense. If this can happen in just one person's life imagine the scale it works on when many people think the same thing.

Mode's note: Edited to fix the quotation.

- Hey Rabelais

Oh great, Just maked myself some pancakes this morning. - And I suppose now that pancakes are evil!

Just now I am going through the diet threads. Putting all kinds of ingredients on my 'kill' list.

To be honest I feel totally healthy, But how should you know when you probably never where. It looks like I gotta turn into some chef-cook if I wanna archive this. I am curious how this will turn out, so I definitely keep the 'prize in sight.

bjorn said:
Oh great, Just maked myself some pancakes this morning. - And I suppose now that pancakes are evil!

Pancakes are great if done with buckwheat flour. ;D

Have a look at that thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12189.0

Very inspirational session. It's interesting what they say about anticipation, it's alway better to live in the present so when things happen it's easier to accept them and you are living your life and not thinking about it, and there are always pleasant surprises, there are no problems.

It seems that you can cancel something in your personal life by anticipating it, and it seems that collective anticipation cancels universal things! Power of thoughts but not in the way they teach that if you think about it you will create it but if you think about it you won't create it so the best thing to do if you won't to create something is to not think about it!

bjorn said:
- Hey Rabelais

Not only are buckwheat pancakes DELICIOUS, but in some parts of the US anyway, buckwheat pancakes are considered to be the fancier, yummier ones! You know, like, "Our made-from-scratch, country-style buckwheat pancakes come served up golden brown along with 3 strips of crispy bacon!"

Yeah, dietary changes don't have to be all bad!

I think it's especially important to also remember that first and foremost, food = emotional comfort for the vast majority of people. In a way, human beings in general are literally obsessed with food. "Don't take away my twinkies! I'll just DIIIIIE!!!" Yeah, I know that one pretty well! I used to eat candy bars, mountains of sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, wheat products, etc. So anyway, then you finally give up twinkies, and start eating something healthier, and you notice you start to feel better. Then the next thing comes along, and of course we'll all whine and cry and protest, and then eventually replace it with something healthier... and we start to feel better still!

Eventually, it gets to the point where you realize that darn near everything you "just can't live without" is something that you can most certainly live without - and that you actually don't even want anymore because it makes you feel so bad when you eat it. And other things have much tastier replacements (like pancakes)!

Some people will even go so far as to say that healthy eating is a mental disorder (search for orthorexia nervosa, I think it is...). The thing is, our standard diets are unhealthy eating, and our fixation on that unhealthy eating and resistance to even trying something different are far closer to a "mental disorder" than eating food that actually does make us feel better both mentally and physically.

So yeah, join the club! ;D

It ain't always easy, but like Rabelais said, it's worth it!

Laura said:
(L) Yes, so I will continue with the Knowledge and Being videos now that we've got a working system of doing it and I'm kind of getting over my extreme dislike of sitting in front of the camera. Oh my god!

Laura, I have dealt extensively with people who are 'camera shy' in my career (I'm always behind the camera). Camera shy isn't actually the right term, it's more a fear of how one will be received. That's what makes video such a daunting medium, because there's no comfort zone - nowhere to hide.

The one example that always stays with me, is something I remember when Steve Irwin (the crocodile hunter) died. Sheesh did I cry my eyes out! Anyway, there were these documentaries running around the clock covering his whole career from start to finish, but one bit that always stayed with me was an interview where he spoke of how it all began. I know it's so cliché to say "just be yourself" *slap palm on forehead saying DUH* - but it's so-so true.

They wanted Steve Irwin to fit into some kind of mold that they had in their minds, and the first couple of recordings were just awful. An audience picks up on such things very quickly. As soon as he told them he's gonna do it his way, that's when the explosives were ignited, and when the audience warmed up to him.

It's just something I felt like sharing. Do it *your way* - the audience will pick up on the sincerity, the same way they will reject a 'mold'.

Thanks for the session. The anticipation subject is very deep although it is not new to me (and i guess to many others) and although C's made similar comments before. But last session gave the inspiration to me for thinking about this more.

It s a hard thing not to anticipate IMO because when you are trying not to anticipate you may fall into another anticipation trap. I know maybe it shouldn't be taken so literally and best thing in this realm is do the best you can. But theoretically it is still confusing.
Also there are other things coming to my mind. For example 'global warming' rubbish. Most of the world population believe in this and anticipate some outcome. A minority knowing and/or seeking the truth is sure that this is a lie, but still anticipating another thing. So what would be the final outcome ?
This question can be applied to many other things; economic collapse, dollar crash, possibility of Israel attack on Iran etc. A cosmic competition between anticipations :)

Maybe for opposite anticipations quality of the anticipation (rather than quantity) plays a role. With quality i mean the difference between anticipations based on efforts and knowledge and anticipations based on delusions and choosing to believe in lies.

Once again thanks for the session!
This tricky anticipation gives a lot food for thought!

truth seeker said:
I think that the way it works is through the power of a person's thoughts. When you continue to think and attach to a particular outcome, somehow the thought increases the likelyhood of it happening thereby providing confirmation of the perception if that makes sense. If this can happen in just one person's life imagine the scale it works on when many people think the same thing.
I may misunderstood your statement truth seeker, but isn't it just the opposite? I mean that when we constantly think and consider a specific outcome, we then do anticipate and as a consequence we actually cancel it out. "New Age'y" folks while thinking of all those good thoughts, universal love etc. didn't actually make the world better. And there is a bunch of them! But anyway, isn't anticipating an outcome an alias of wishful thinking? We do wish for something to appear in the future.
Just my 3 cents.

But... what If anticipating an exciting event can make it less exciting? Will your friends birthday party be more exciting when he invites you a day before rather than a month before?
argh :cool2:

OHHH now i understand better why the EE program is important, that was a big question that I had

So... :rolleyes: what's up with the onion?

I must say that this was yet another fascinating, encouraging and kick-in-the-pants motivating session. Thanks to all involved.

I have been continuously encountering obstacles to doing the Work and in particular, the breathing exercises. And when I do manage to get around these obstacles, I am overcome with extreme fatigue that makes even reading almost impossible. I am also burdened by the awareness of the imbalance created by me constantly consuming information on the Cass and SOTT sites and forum that I really need to give more of myself and do whatever it takes to restore some sense of balance. This session really hit those points home for me, not that earlier sessions didn't, but after reading this one, I personally felt a deeper sense of gratitude and desire to serve than ever.

Something that might be interesting though, in the sense of how your efforts have broad affects: I have been reading the Cassiopaean material, SOTT and slowly making my way through the reading list almost every night for the last few (perhaps 4) years. I suffer from chronic pain but manage to work full time, although my efforts are frequently impaired by either the pain or the medication to reduce the pain. And as my condition worsens and pain increases, so do the impairments. Well, for the first time in many years, I have been able to go without taking strong narcotic pain medication (which I was concerned was interfering with my growth and development) for several days in a row without the usual withdrawal symptoms I would typically get if I missed a couple of days of medication. The pain is still there, but it doesn't seem to bother me nearly as much.

Something is changing in me, I can feel it and, although it may be related to the affect of consuming the variety of reading material and web content as well as the work I've been trying to do on myself, I'm sensing that it is more related to the affects of your collective efforts in a benefit-by-association way or in a way similar to what the Cs said in this session:
A: Keep on the course. Did you ever wonder if some of the "failure" of the other side might not be a result of the energy you are generating?

Q: (L) What do you mean "failure"?

A: Like "Climategate"?

Q: (L) You mean, if we, our group, our forum, our activities generate certain energies, it empowers people who aren't even connected to us to do things?

A: Yes

I feel more encouraged than ever to direct more time and energy to the work. And I feel that if some of my obstacles were intentionally directed at me to keep me away from growth, perhaps their efforts will be thwarted or mitigated by your work.

So, I would like to express my deepest thanks to you Laura, Ark et al.

Warm regards,
Gonzo

truth seeker said:
When I started noticing incidents of high strangeness happening in my life, I became afraid and wanted to ignore it and began anticipating that not only would it continue to happen, but that it was about me. When I did that, the incidents increased. One example was the level of noise surrounding me. I would get an increase in cars honking and people yelling. Some of the things said sounded as thought they related to me/my life. What I then started doing was to really pay attention to what was going on and listening without any attachment to what was going on. What I found out was that these coincidences were not about me. When I started doing that, these situations decreased and in some cases pretty much stopped. The increase in knowledge of what was really happened left no room for incorrect perceptions.

Mode's note: Edited to fix the quotation.

So, as I understand, you cancelled the possibility that "it's not going to happen" ergo, it started to happen? What does mean "without attachment"? Does it mean "Don't see the situation as part of you"? If that's it, that would be logical, since you only can "work" by seeing things objectively... or "as the universe looks at itself".

But... (The text marked as black)

dannybananny said:
It seems that you can cancel something in your personal life by anticipating it, and it seems that collective anticipation cancels universal things! Power of thoughts but not in the way they teach that if you think about it you will create it but if you think about it you won't create it so the best thing to do if you won't to create something is to not think about it!

And...

Nem said:
I may misunderstood your statement truth seeker, but isn't it just the opposite? I mean that when we constantly think and consider a specific outcome, we then do anticipate and as a consequence we actually cancel it out. "New Age'y" folks while thinking of all those good thoughts, universal love etc. didn't actually make the world better. And there is a bunch of them! But anyway, isn't anticipating an outcome an alias of wishful thinking? We do wish for something to appear in the future.
Just my 3 cents.

But... what If anticipating an exciting event can make it less exciting? Will your friends birthday party be more exciting when he invites you a day before rather than a month before?
argh :cool2:

Yes, I understand it that way, so I find it strange that statement marked at the begining.

RedFox said:
Hi Mjolnir

Mjolnir said:
I'm very sorry, but I'm lost... I downloaded the three stages of the breathing techniques. Is that it?

I think Laura is referring to the Knowledge and Being video.

Many thanks! But It'll be hard to hear since I don't speak english and I have troubles with listening in that languaje. :/

Back
Top Bottom